The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Initiation

I come to, and I can feel leather biting into my wrists, tethered to the arms of the... chair? Table? Rack? Whatever it is. I’m too groggy to tell. I groan and roll my head, slowly opening my eyes. And you’re there.

“Hello there, little one. I hope you’re waking up alright.”

Slowly, my memory starts coming back to me. How I wanted to submit to you, to be yours. What I agreed to do in the name of total submission. How excited I was—am, at the prospect of being claimed by you.

A quick glance around the small room doesn’t help to determine my location. It’s hard to see much, strapped down like I am. It’s adequately lit, and there’s a clinical feel to everything. There’s a poster on the wall above the sink with a Dalek on it, with the words “YOU WILL OBEY—AND WASH YOUR HANDS” printed in giant blue letters.

There’s a lot of computer equipment that looks alien to me, and a small table with various things on it. I spot what looks to be a hitachi wand. I can also see some other things that I recognize: clamps, cuffs, an assortment of toys, a bottle of what I assume to be lubricant.

I look around to my side where you’re sitting on a rolling chair, hands folded together in your lap. Studying me. The look on your face is difficult to read.

“Now, then. Let’s begin.”

I watch as you walk over to the computer equipment, typing away on a keyboard connected to a stationary monitor. I can see one of the monitors in front of you, the one that you’re not looking at. It’s showing my vital signs.... and brain activity? I watch a few of the lines on the screen spike up slightly from my agitation.

“...And alright, then.” You mutter under your breath as you turn back to me. “How are you feeling?”

I try to mumble a response, that I’m tired and confused. That I don’t know where I am, but I remember why I’m here. I volunteered for this.

You slip your fingers between my legs without warning, causing heat to blossom in my belly.

“You’re not wet for me. You will be, though. If everything goes well... there’ll be a pool under you soon enough, and you’ll have no resistance to speak of. You will be putty in my hands to play with, to mold as I see fit...” My breath hitches as you lean down close to me. “You’ll be all mine, sweetie.”

You walk a circle around me, making a show of checking and tightening the restraints on my wrists and ankles.

“I’m so glad that you consented to this bit of play, my dear. We’re going to have a lot of fun.”

I watch as you pick a dildo up off of the table and coat it with a fair amount of lubricant.

“This is your last chance to opt out. I will warn you. This is going to be intense.”

I shake my head violently, I’m sure that this is what I want. It’s what I need to get off, I want this so badly...

Your cheshire cat grin startles me momentarily, and is then forgotten completely as you push the dildo between my legs and up into me. I groan with pleasure from the contact, and the wonderful full feeling inside of me.

“It feels good, doesn’t it? I’m going to make you feel really nice. I’ll make you cum for me, too. Eventually. You’ll beg for it first, need for me to give that to you,” you murmur into my ear, as you grind the toy into me, causing me to squirm and moan for you.

“And every orgasm is going to take a little more fight out of you, until you’re absolutely helpless and exhausted. Then the real fun will start. The part where I take your mind, piece by piece, until there’s nothing left.”

You spread my now wet lips apart and gently nestle the Hitachi wand right up against my clit, securing it in place. It’s not turned on yet, but my sex is already throbbing from the anticipation.

“I am going to enjoy watching your body go limp, and the light leave your eyes as my words take hold over you. Deep, total control. And you’ll love it. Or you’ll learn to very quickly, anyway.”

You shift back over to the computer, typing again. Your fingers move with nimble grace, the keystrokes too fast for me to make sense of what you’re doing. I watch as you reach a hand out to swivel a monitor, this one free floating on a swinging arm, toward me.

My attention is caught by the standalone monitor when it flickers to life. The screen, still predominantly black, has a softly colored screensaver running. The shape moves in a pattern that’s really very pretty to watch. I realize after awhile that the shape and the pattern are slowly changing. They pulse and speed up, then slow down. Shifting just enough to keep my attention. How long have I been watching this? How long have you had me here?

You’re not standing by the computer equipment anymore. I try to turn my head to locate you, and I feel your hands grab my head and redirect my gaze back to the screen.

“Now now, little one. I can’t have you losing your concentration. Just watch the screen and the let the pretty designs distract you from the real work that’s being done here.”

I let out a soft sigh as I feel the magnetic pull from the screen capture me again. I don’t have a choice but to drown in the colors and words in front of me.

“Good girl. Keep watching the screen for me.”

My concentration is briefly broken again when I feel headphones placed around my ears. I won’t be able to shake them off. I’ll be helpless to do anything but listen, watch and submit to the programming that’s about to commence (hasn’t it already started, though?). I wriggle my hips and feel my own wetness against the toy tucked between my legs. I’m soaked.

The file begins with familiar background music playing as it starts up. Your voice speaking through the headset, while the real you stands near me. You’re monitoring the computer equipment, while you watch me writhe and succumb to you slowly.

...Keep your eyes open for as long as you can. Soak in the words in front of you while I speak directly into your ears...

I moan as I feel the Hitachi wand kick on, sending liquid fire rip roaring through my entire body. I try to squirm away from it, but it’s no use.

The words in my ears and in front of my face prove to be too much to handle. All too quickly, I can feel myself pulled under and at your mercy.

...Must obey. Obey Sir. Obey Sir completely, deeper and deeper...

I’m only catching snippets of what the words are actually saying. Too hard to concentrate, too difficult to keep my eyes open and watch the screen... too many sensations overwhelming me. I let out a small sigh when your hand reaches over to smooth my hair down, away from my face.

Can’t think. Mustn’t think. Just relax, and let this happen...

I can feel my pulse throb deep in my sex and I need to cum, would do anything to release all of the pressure that’s building up.

No more thoughts, no will to fight it. Just absolute, emptiness and obedience. Complete surrender. Feels good...

I can’t tell which thoughts are mine and what’s being planted there for me. I don’t care anymore either, I just want to feel good.

It’s all a jumbled mess, too many things happening and my eyes have been closed for I don’t know how long. My mouth is moving, and I don’t even know what I’m saying. I just know that what I’m saying feels good.

Feels good to repeat, repeat the truth and the truth is that I will surrender have already completely surrendered must do what I’m told... must submit completely...

It’s too intense, I can’t take it. I need to cum now. I start thrashing away from the wand, trying to pull out of the cuffs holding me down. I can’t, I can’t get away and the words are still burrowing deep into me, your words and your deep, complete control over me.

I need to cum, I need it but the only way I can is if I give in (submit completely) and let him have me (total surrender) and let him take my mind piece by piece (until there’s nothing left) and I just... need to cum... for Sir...

You pull the headphones off and softly speak into my ear. I can’t think clearly enough to register what you’re saying, but your voice is so soothing... the muscles in my body relax, and I feel myself drop deeper. Sweet, wonderful emptiness.

I hear myself telling you that yes Sir, I want to cum and I obey... you... completely. I obey my Sir. It’s automatic. I don’t have to think about it, it just happens. Please, please let me cum for you like a good girl... I want to be a good girl for you.

I’m begging you, just like you said I would.

I don’t know how long you hold me off (...closer… waiting… frustrated… craving… more…) but when I do finally release all of that pent up frustration, I can feel pieces of my mind (become yours) fall away. Just like you... just like Sir said. Did I cum? (my orgasm isn’t my own anymore) As quickly as the relief fades, the pressure picks back up and intensifies- only to release again on your command. More of me fading with each orgasm... over and over, sapping everything out of me, and I’m starting to flag.

I fall into this wonderful place where I feel truly, utterly blank. Happy to do anything you tell me, as long as I can keeping feeling this good. I want to stay this floating, this sinking for you. I’m aware that you’ve both broken me down and built me up. I’m wide open, and absorbing your words like a sponge. Words? I don’t know what words. I trust you completely to fill my head with wonderful (evil) things though, and I know that your influence can only improve me.

I’m not sure how long you play around inside my head—programming, planting new thoughts and triggers and wonderful feelings. It could have been minutes or it could have been hours, not that it really matters to me. Eventually, the hazy cloud over my mind dissipates enough for me to feel slightly cognizant again.

“Good girl... feeling deeply and utterly controlled... It feels wonderful, doesn’t it?”

I nod my head, barely able to keep my eyes open. You smile down at me tenderly and caress my face.

“You did very well, my dear. I’m proud of you. You’re exhausted,” you lean down to kiss my forehead, and I close my eyes, relishing the affection. “It’s time for you to rest. Relax, and sleep for me now.” You snap your fingers, and I’m out again. “Sleep.”

* * *

I come to, and I can feel leather biting into my wrists. I groan and roll my head, slowly opening my eyes. And you’re there—sitting next to me, studying me.

“Hello there, little one. I hope you’re waking up alright.”

Slowly, I realize that this is all familiar. The poster on the wall, the table full of equipment. How long have I been here? How many times have I done this?

“Now, then. Let’s begin.” I watch you walk over to the computer equipment, and start the program over again on the screen.

“Sir… wait. I remember. I’ve done this. why…?” I’m so confused and groggy… what’s going on?

“It’s all okay, my dear slave. We may have done this several times already… not that it matters. You won’t remember it. You’ll just remember having a really good time with me.”

You pick the headphones up off of the table, and place them over my ears. There’s no music or voices yet. But I remember, and I know what’s coming...

“I’m so glad you consented to this bit of play, my dear.”

I know that soon, I’ll be cumming. Cumming, and forgetting, and absorbing Sir’s programming...

You grin wickedly at me, and it sends a chill down my spine. “We’re going to have a lot of fun.”