The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Injections

Rachel stared at the needle penetrating her arm and marveled at the strange sensation she felt creeping along her veins.

“I...I feel funny. My arm feels...kinda good...” she smirked lazily and looked up at the doctor.

Doctor Argum smiled back, removed the need and placed a cotton ball under a pink band-aid on the small red dot that appeared, then tussled the young girl’s auburn hair. “That’s nothing to worry about, Rachel. It’s a natural reaction to this type of vaccine.”

She stepped off of the table in the well lit white room that she had been in for the last half hour. It wasn’t her decision to come, but her mother had badgered her at the behest of her school. “So, is that it?” she asked with that same goofy, satisfied grin.

The doctor chuckled and said “Yeah, but you’ll want to stick around for a few minutes to be sure you’re okay. I’m going to get your mom, since the ‘private’ part of this check up is over. She said she had some questions for me, before you left”. The doctor noted something on his clipboard and left Rachel alone again.

Great, Rachel thought, Once mommy-dearest gets in here she’ll pester the doctor until she’s blue in the face, then embarrass me till I die. Rachel sighed, knowing her mother meant well and that she shouldn’t be upset. To be honest, it was hard to feel anything but serene now, as the sensation in her arm had spread to the rest of her body. Suddenly, the door flew open.

“There you are my precious little girl!” Madeline Karne rushed to her daughter and brought her into an embarrassingly maternal hug, pulling her daughter’s head into her ample bosom. “I was so worried about you,” she smiled and kissed the girl, a quick peck on the lips.

“Oh...” Rachel sighed, her eyes closing sleepily, and laid back onto the patients chair. Doctor Argum rushed to her and pulled her eyelid up, staring at her pupil while placing his index and middle finder on her unbandaged arm.

“She’s going to be a little under the weather for most of today, and maybe tomorrow,” the doctor said, still examining the patient, “but she’ll be fine,” he concluded with smile. “You, on the other hand, are well over-due for a vaccination Ms.Karne.”

“Do call me Madeline,” she muttered, anxiously looking at her daughter, “But what do you mean vaccination? Vaccination for what?” She demanded, eyes suddenly snapping back to the doctor.

“Cervical cancer, of course,” the doctor said amiably, pulling an already prepared needle from a drawer on the wall. “This new vaccine guarantees you’ll never have to worry about it. I won’t insist, but I highly recommend it.”

Madeline stared at the needle, then looked aside and held out her arm. “Okay, fine. It looks like you need the business anyway, I haven’t seen another patient here yet today. But I hate needles, I’m not looking.”

The doctor quickly and deftly plunged the needle into her vein, emptied the contents, then extracted it and replaced it with a cotton swab and a pink bandage, matching the one on her daughter. “There,” he said, “All done.”

“I’ll...need to sit down,” the woman said, unsteady on her feet.

“It...feels good doesn’t it?” Rachel asked, still lying back.

“Like I told your daughter, it’s a side effect of the new vaccine. For people who don’t like needles.” The doctor stared down at Madeline’s now flush breasts, the low cut of her sundress giving him a perfect angle on her globes.

“Well...we’d best get going...” Madeline said as she stood.

The doctor placed a hand on her chest and pushed her back into the seat. “I think not. The vaccine will have you light headed for at least a few hours. Of course, you’re welcome to wait in the waiting room I have set aside for just such occasions. The nurse will show you there.” With that, DoctorArgum left the room.

* * *

Ten minutes or so had passed before a thin, almost stick like woman came into the room. With blonde hair, she had a very similar appearance to Madeline, with a noticeably smaller bust size. “Hi, I’m Candice. Please come with me,” she said and left without waiting for a response.

Madeline followed, still feeling oddly peaceful. Rachel followed behind her, flush and obviously uncomfortable. As they walked down the hall, the nurse took out a key and opened a large blue door. Inside, there were two large beds and a sofa, with dim lighting and velvet pillows carpeting the floor. “Please take a seat and wait until the doctor says you can go,” the nurse said. “Hmm. Your girl looks a little flush Ms. Karne. Would you mind if I took a look at her?”

“Not at all,” Madeline said sleepily as she lay back on the couch, “Knock yourself out,” she added with a smile as her eyes closed and she drifted to sleep.

“Rachel, do you feel warm at all?” The nurse asked.

“A little. It started after Mommy kissed me. I started feeling...funny.” Rachel looked down, ashamed.

“What do you mean? It’s important that you be specific.” The nurse pressed her, getting closer to take a better look. “Sit on the bed and tell me about it.”

“Well...it’s the same feeling I started getting a couple years ago when I started getting my period...just kind of, you know, hot and bothered.”

“I see. I’ll need to perform a quick examination. Please remove you shirt.”

Rachel looked as though she was going to protest, then looked over to her sleeping mother. Out like a light. Well, if it’s for my health. She thought as she lifted her shirt over her head. She was wearing a training bra over her small A cups. She was already better endowed than most girls her age, but she couldn’t wait until she grew breasts like her mother’s.

“And the bra as well” the nurse demanded. When Rachel had removed that too, the nurse stepped behind her and started to feel around her back. “Tell me if something I do hurts of makes you uncomfortable.” Rachel nodded as the nurse began to caress her neck and arms as well. “All right, you seem fine so far. Remove your skirt and lie down for me please.”

Rachel stood, looked again nervously to her sleeping mother, then pulled her skirt down. She was now naked, except for her small white panties. The small girl sat back down and laid back, waiting for the nurse and secretly hoping she’d do to her breasts what she did to her back. The nurse began by sitting next to her, and running her hands down her sides, then closer to the middle, until her small hands cupped the girl’s tiny breasts and a small moan escaped Rachel’s lips. Embarrassed, she looked away.

“Hmm. Your nipples are unnaturally sensitive. Are you sexually active? Have you ever experimented at all?” Rachel nervously shook her head. “That’s quite unusual. You very rarely get the kind of wet spot that you have on your panties from a virgin.” Rachel quickly looked down and saw that she was dripping. “I’ll need you to remove those too.” The nurse didn’t wait for Rachel to answer and instead pulled the panties down, soliciting another moan. “Now, I’ll need to examine your vagina as well.” Candice traced a finger down from her breasts to the hood of herclit , then rubbed a small circle around the sopping wet bud. Rachel bucked her hips and gasped. “This is quite strange. I’ll need to get the doctor immediately.” Candice left the room, the sound of a locking latch following her.

A few minutes later, the doctor entered the room, a large glass of a white liquid in his hand, and looked around. “Rachel, what are you doing naked, spread eagle on the bed?!” he exclaimed. Rachel quickly closed her legs and wrapped her arms around her breasts and stammered, “The nurse asked me to!” The good doctor calmly walked up to her. “Hmm. I hope your mother doesn’t hear of this. It’s the kind of thing only a total slut would do, and you know your mother’s feeling about promiscuity. We’ll keep it our little secret. Here, drink this,” he said, handing Rachel the glass. “It’s a protein shake and should help you get a little less flushed.”

The girl brought the glass to her nose and sniffed. To her surprise, it smelled extremely sweet. She took a small sip, and it tasted just as amazing. Opening her mouth wide, she brought the end of the cup and and began draining the cup, the sticky liquid oozing past the corners of her mouth and messily leaking down her chest. “That...was amazing” Rachel said, ignoring the wonderfully slick feeling the liquid on her nipples was generating.

“Be sure to rub it into your nipples and vagina,” the doctor said, looking over to her mother, “to maximize effectiveness.” As the girl excitedly smeared the goo over her swollen lips, the doctor walked over to the sleeping lady. Leaning over, he kissed her passionately on the lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth. “That should do it. Your mom will wake up in a few minutes. You should probably get dressed before that,” The doctor smirked at the small girl again, then left the room. This time, Rachel didn’t even notice the latch turning.

* * *

Her mother stirred a good fifteen minutes later. Rachel was back in her clothes, but she could still feel the stickiness from the drink all over her. She could barely hide her arousal. Looking over to her mother, she noticed the way her large breasts were heaving with every breath. Rachel began to wonder what her mother looked like naked. She had seen her in her bathing-suit, a modest one piece, and remembered the outline of her nipples poking through the material. She wished she had more cream to rub into her clit.

“Mmmm...I feel good,” Madeline sat up with her legs open, ignoring that her short sun dress didn’t cover her panties. “What happened when I was out?” she asked, yawning.

“The doctor had to examine me again,” Rachel said, leaving out the nudity, the nurse’s touch and the sweet, sticky goo. “I think he’s going to need to examine you too.”

As if on queue, Doctor Argus entered the room, again with a tall glass of the white liquid. “Madeline! I’m so glad I made you stay. Youmight’ve fallen asleep at the wheel! You’ve been out for quite some time,” the doctor lied, “Is there anyone you need to call?”

“No...my husband Kyle is out of town and my son Jake is over at a friend’s house.” She hadn’t noticed how fetching the doctor was until now. “I’m all yours for the afternoon, Doc.” She looked over at Rachel, making sure her daughter didn’t pick up on her flirtatious nature, but Rachel’s eyes were glued on the glass.

“Good,” the doctor said with a smile. “Candice! Bring Rachel to a patients room and administer her treatment. Madeline and I have...business to attend to.” Candice entered right away, and took a bewildered and quite flushed Rachel out of the room. “Good. Now, Madeline, I want to examine you a little more closely. Please take your dress.”

Looking at his expanding trousers, there was no doubt in Madeline’s mind that he was just trying to see her tits. Kyle IS out of town though, she though, and he hasn’t really been very passionate in a while... With than, she decided that she’d give the doctor what he wanted. She stood and pulled the knot behind her neck as the top of her sundress fell. Turning and bending over, she pushed the bottom of the dress to the floor, giving the doctor a great look at her well toned ass. Madeline thenstraightened herself and removed her bra, dropping it to the floor beside her seductively. Finally, she pushed her panties down around her ankles, giving the doctor another look at her shapely ass, this time including a clear view of her pussy. “See anything you like?” She purred, staring behind her.

Doctor Argus was surprised. I didn’t think she’d turn slut so easily. And even without drinking my cum! Without tasting his semen, the injection would fade in a few days. Once exposed, however, there was no cure. Rachel would be his for the rest of her life. “Why yes, my dear, I certainly do,” the doctor said, pulling his cock from his pants and stepping forward. Wasting no time, the doctor plunged deep into Madeline, feeling her wetness around him.

“Oh...yeah...” Madeline closed her eyes and steadied herself on the couch, “Fuck my hard...” The doctor’s pumping increased in pace, the sound of flesh slapping together marred only by his grunts and her moans. “Oh my god, your cock feels so fucking great...” She felt her orgasm building up, readying for release. “Hell yeah you SLUT,” the doctor yelled, slapping her ass, “I’m going to cum in your pussy!” A few more pumps, then he pushed deep and she felt his juice fill her. She dropped to her knees, fully satisfied, as the doctor put away his tool. “I’ll need you to drink that protein shake. I’ll be back in an hour.” He left without waiting for a response. The latch barely registered with Madeline.

* * *

Doctor Argus walked into the patient room where Rachel was, and quickly closed the door behind him. Rachel attempted to sit up and cover her exposed breasts, but Candice’s hands on her hips stopped her from moving. Rachel was sitting on the patient bed again, legs open and naked, with Candice on her knees in front of her, face firmly planted in the young girl’s flower, head moving slowly up and down and she gave her a well practiced tongue lashing.

“Doctor...” Rachel exclaimed, embarrassed but overwhelmed with desire and pleasure. “Rachel. This is the second time you’ve acted like a slut the minute your mother was out of the picture. I’m beginning to think you’re just a whore,” he frowned disapprovingly for effect.

“N...No, it’s just that I...” she stammered then stopped, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, ecstasy overwhelming her senses.

“Very well. If you’re going to act like a whore, we’ll make you one.” Doctor Argum went over to the cabinet and pulled three more needles out. He moved over behind Candice and reached over her head, giving a quick injection to each of her nipples, and putting a pink band-aide over each. “This will make sure your breasts grow in quite nicely. Not to mention increasing the sensitivity,” he said with a chuckle. “Now, Candice, if you could distract the young lady by giving her a taste of herself,” the doctor stated.

Candice raised her head and stood, moving over to a quivering Rachel. “You’re afraid,” she said, chin and lips glistening with the girl’s juices, “But don’t be. This will be the most wonderful experience of your life,” she said as she leaned in and kissed her with an open mouth, exploring with every inch of her tongue. Rachel noticed a piercing pinch on her clit , and opened her eyes to the doctor removing the needle and putting a band-aid over her cunt. “There. I’ll leave you two alone for now,” the doctor said with a smile. Candice got Rachel’s attention again as he pulled another needle, this one quite larger and a different color than the others. As he left, he heard Rachel’s even more desperate moans.

* * *

Madeline was going insane. She hated that she was locked in that room, but more than that, she hated that she didn’t have any more of that protein shake. She’d gotten it all over her naked body when she first gulped it down, and cleaned out every bit of the glass with her tongue and lips. After it was gone, she spread the remainder of it all over her tits. Her desire was unbelievable.

Doctor Argus opened the door to the room, but did not enter. “How are you Madeline? I think I’ve got something to make you feel VERY good.” He stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

“I feel...horny,” Madeline said, dropping to her knees, almost in tears with sexual frustration, “Please, I need to to fuck me again. Or at least give me another of those protein shakes!” She began to rub her clit thoughtlessly, her wanton desire obvious.

“You mean my cum? You can suck it from my cock, you slut.” He stepped forward, no hint of humor left in his face. “Take my cock from my pants and suck it.”

The realization that it was semen struck Madeline like a physical blow. She had tasted cum before, but never liked it. Her desire got the better of her, and she crawled over to the doctor and pulled his penis from his pants. Nervous, she looked up at him. “The only way you can get me to fuck you again is to suck my cock. So suck.” Madeline stuck the tip of her tongue out and tasted the moisture at the tip of the large, hard member she had in front of her. It tastes just like the drink, she thought, and she shuddered with orgasm.

Looking down on Madeline’s now enthusiastic blow job, Doctor Argus plunged the long, large needle into Madeline’s neck and emptied the contents.

“Wha...” Madeline’s vision immediately became hazy. “Thanks for the prep,” the doctor said, mischievous grin returning, “Now I’m going to fuck Rachel’s tight little virgin pussy and cum in her sluttly little cunt.” The dismay on Madeline’s face was obvious, but she fell to her side, the cock leaving her mouth with a pop and passed out.

* * *

Candice was still servicing Rachel when Doctor Argus entered the room, the pink bandage that was over her clit now lying on the floor as Rachel bucked her hips into Candice’s mouth, her hand full of Candice’s platinum blonde hair, forcing the nurse’s face up and down. “That’s right you fucking whore, lick my clit,” she yelled as she looked down at the nurse, her eyes filled with the fire of lust.

“Rachel, your breasts already seem a little bigger,” the doctor said, taking note that the young girl naturally took charge and that her breasts were now at least a B cup. “Would you like to test them out?”

For the first time since he entered, she looked up at him. “Will I get another shake?” She demanded. “Oh, I think that can be arranged. Come here, and get on your knees. I promise you won’t regret it.” She looked pensively, first at the nurse licking her cunt, then at the doctor. Rachel hadn’t noticed the outline in his pants before, but now that she saw it she had to have it. Throwing Candice aside, she slid off the bed and got on her knees in front of the doctor, who took his cock out and placed in front of Rachel’s lips. She inhaled deeply through her nose, then licked the tip of his cock. “That taste...” she said.

“Yes, yes, you drank cum,” the doctor said, grabbing the back of her head and driving it down onto his cock. “I do so get tired of going over this.” He looked down into her eyes. She was staring up at him, allowing him to guide her up and down his shaft. Without prompting, she began to move her tongue over his cock as he slid her mouth up and down it’s length. “Wow, that’s very good Rachel. I think I’m ready to declare you a slut! Would you like me to make it official?” he asked, pulling her head back long enough for her to answer. “Yes. Make me your slut. I wanna fuck and be fucked ALL the time. Candice was telling me how you did it to her. I want to be like Candice. Please!” she pleaded, desperation creeping into her voice.

“Fine. Sit on the bed.” Rachel got up and hopped on the bed, spreading her legs to reveal her wet, swollen pussy. The doctor, for the first time, removed his clothing completely. He approached her until the tip of his cock touched herclit , and began to gyrate his hips, swirling circles around it. “This will hurt,” he said, ripping the first band-aid from her left nipple, “even worse than this does,” he uttered, violently ripping the second one off.

“I hope it does,” she returned sultrily, “because that felt SOOOO good.”

He looked into her eyes and pierced her cunt, tearing away the hymen and began to pump her viciously. “Yes...GOD YES...” she shouted as hepistoned in and out of her once virgin orifice. She felt the cock drive deeper and deeper and her eyes rolled back into her head. The doctor began to fondle one breast and brought his head down to the other, giving a sensuous lick to her nipple. She screamed wordlessly as the both came, the doctor filling her so thoroughly that the cum began to run out of her fully aroused snatch.

Doctor Argus steadied his breathing. “Good, now it’s official. You’re my little slut. Your mom’s going to be a lot harder to convert. Wanna help?”

“You have no idea. The whole time Candice was licking me, I was thinking of her.”

“She was the first person to kiss you after your injection. because your body tasted her saliva immediately after the injection, you’ll be aroused by her from now on. Don’t worry, though, I’ve injected her with something that will prove quite handy in controlling her. We just need to get her turned on. Here’s what we’ll do...”

* * *

Madeline woke to darkness. She was unbelievably aroused and couldn’t quite recall where she was. All she knew was that whoever’s tongue was on her cunt, she loved it. She felt someone straddling her stomach, and felt the wetness of the thighs. A woman! She couldn’t believe it, and was disgusted. She couldn’t bring herself to stop her though, or even to object. Madeline was so thoroughly aroused, she though she would cum right away. The thighs on her stomach slowly began moving backwards, smearing cunt juice all over her tits before forcing her cunt onto Madeline’s face. Madeline greedily sucked at the pussy, no longer caring that it was a woman.

Soon, she felt something else on her cunt. At the entrance of her pussy, she felt a cock begin to make it’s way into her slick hole, even as the small woman’s tongue began eagerly circling her clit. The ecstasy was unbearable. Just as she was about to cum, the woman sat up, removed her blindfold, and launched back into Madeline’s clit, this time nibbling and sucking the swollen button. Madeline grew excited at the sight of Doctor Argum pumping her, with a bald pussy and flawless ass in her face. She desperately threw her tongue at the woman’s asshole, then moved down to the clit to reciprocate.

Madeline was close, so close to orgasm. She could feel the doctor was, as well. Wondering how close the mystery woman was, she looked up. She had assumed it was Candice, but this girl wasn’t blond. No, her hair was auburn like...like...

She came with a scream. She could believe it. Her daughter turned around and smiled, her chin dripping with her own juices and the cum that the good doctor splattered all over his new whore’s face not a moment ago. “Hiya mommy. We’re gonna have a lot of fun, you and I. From now on, the doctor says that I get to give the orders, and that the injection he gave you will make you obey! Mmm, he also said that when Daddy gets home, I get to fuck his brains out. Oh, don’t get that look on your face. He said that we could both fuck Jack, too.”

“By the sound of it, Madeline,” the doctor said with his signature smirk, “It sounds like you two are going to have a lot to ‘talk’ about.”