The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Inked”

I’ve always wanted a tattoo for the longest time. I had been holding back because I was worried I might regret it, but I finally figured out what I wanted. They say you should decide what you want, write it down, wait a year, then if you still want it, you go for it. It’s been about eight months, and I was tired of waiting.

Sketches of the thing were all over my notebook. I knew exactly how I wanted it to look: a simple band around my bicep with Russian wording around the band. I happened to be drawing another one in my textbook during class when-

“Alexis...” my friend started, poking at me with his pen.”...if you’re going to listen to anything in this lecture? This would be it.” he finished going back to his notes, half smiling. I hated this class, but I needed it because it was filler the university put in.

I yawned and stretched out my arms, half because I needed to yawn and half because I loved to show off. I could hear a group of girls behind me make the same gushy noises as they always did and I allowed myself a smile. My friend beside me, Jason, rolled his eyes and I gave him a smirk.

At the end of the class I packed up my things and started heading out of the lecture hall. I felt one of the girls staring at me, and gave her a look back. Not bad at all. I slowed down and kept looking. She wasn’t shy either, not glancing away or turning bright red like the other girls. I approached her and before you knew it-

“Fuck! Alexis you’re... mhmmm...!” she was crying out biting her lip. I was such an asshole. Everyone two floors up or down Tatham Residence would hear her getting the shit fucked out of her. She was one of the best lays I’ve had all year... In fact, for as long as I could remember.

The morning after I started to get dressed. She had class soon. I noticed a small tattoo of a baby panther on her back, and I asked her where she got it. It looked fantastic. “Oh, I got it from this guy downtown... I’ve got the address somewhere.” she said, fumbling through some papers in the small dorm room. Eventually she came up with the receipt.

I would make an effort to go there that day.

I felt great... When you fuck someone that hot, and when it was that good, you feel on top of the world the entire day. I headed back to my residence, washed up, got changed, grabbed some of my sketches and took the bus downtown. I was getting this tattoo.

With some effort, I found the place. The door rattled as it opened, and someone came out through a curtained door a few seconds later. All of the walls had really cool designs held inside picture frames.

“What can I do for you?”

“Just looking to get a tattoo.”

“Sure, is there anyone you want in particular?”

I didn’t think of that before... Looking at the receipt still in my hand, I saw the name scribbled in pen: “Yuri”. I told him the name. He must have been Russian, like me.

“Aaaah, Yuri. Yah, he’s good. Great with animals, but not so good with color.” he said, moving towards the curtained door. “You okay with that?” He finished. I told him I wasn’t looking for color, and he called out to his co-worker.

The man who came out was Yuri, and he was huge. Just a bit taller than me, and definitely built stronger, although I’m sure I could give him a good fight if not kick his ass. I felt my chest puff out competitively without thinking. He wore a black tank top and dark jeans with an apron covered with ink. His arms were decorated with animals and two bands circling his biceps. Around one arm there were chains and a lock, and around the other arm were vines, some thorned, with a deep blue rose where the lock would be on the other arm.

“Nice to meet you” he said, offering his hand to me. I shook it, and lost the brief strength contest that took place. He smiled before moving the curtain aside and gesturing for me to enter. He sat down on a bench with a table and asked me to sit beside him with some sketching paper and a few notebooks with designs.

I pulled out my notepad and a bunch of loose papers that I sketched on – there was a lot. He chuckled and I could feel his arms brushing up against mine. There wasn’t much room on the bench, mostly because he was such a big guy. I compared my arm to his, and was happy that he didn’t beat me by too much.

He took some of the papers and moved them in front of him. “You’ve wanted this for a long time, eh?” he said, flipping through the work. “This will work nicely. You’ve got the arms for it.” he said, grabbing my bicep with his hand. “Flex for me?” he said, and I did although it was an odd request. I could tell he read the uneasiness in my face because he told me that “it’s so I know you’re arm will work for this. Most guys look like they’ve got the right arm for a band tattoo and they really don’t... I don’t know if this answers your question”. It didn’t answer my question, but I suppose he knew what he was doing.

Yuri drew up some sketches, and I was embarrassed at how good he was able to make them in seconds compared to my work which took months. It looked fantastic.

“And you can do this on my arm?” I asked while he continued sketching.

“Dah.” he said, before correcting himself. “I mean yes. Sorry, old habits.”

So he was Russian, after all. I told him I was too and he smiled. I lay down on the recliner and he prepped my arm for the inking. A temporary design was placed over my arm, and he was ready to start. Yuri lifted my arm by the wrist and examined it one last time, before setting it down. Then I noticed he was – wait – was he staring at my chest?

I was a breath away from saying something when he stood up, patting me on the shoulder. “You ready, friend?” he said moving to another table, preparing the equipment as though he didn’t just get caught checking me out. “…Yeah. Sure.” I said nervously.

“I’m going to use a special ink on you – it won’t hurt so much with this.” He said, revealing an glass ink container with a gold colored cap. I explained to him that I didn’t care about the pain – in fact, I was looking forward to it. Something to be proud of, right? Almost as though you earned the tattoo, like how some mothers don’t ask for the epidural. He nodded, and got to work.

I was disappointed. This tattoo didn’t hurt at all – I don’t get how some people complain. It would probably kick in afterwards.

“So you’re name is Alexis?”

“Yeap.”

“You’re in school now?”

“Yeah. York University.”

“Good. Don’t waste your life like I did.”

“How long have you been working for?”

“Three years now. Started when I was Twenty-seven.”

“Oh, you’re a lot younger than you look.”

“Haha, so they say.”

Something about the buzz of the equipment was relaxing – maybe it was just the recliner. Yuri tossed an inky cloth over my body and into a large trash bin, and I realized I had been daydreaming. Shit, I was really zoning out. Strange.

“You’re doing well, Alex.” He said, his tool still buzzing away. “Not many people can focus and relax when artists work on their body. The best work happens when people are able to just lie back and relax.” His voice was oddly without a lot of expression, but that was probably because he was focusing on the work.

“Sometimes people get nervous, and in worst cases they flinch. But when your mine can disconnect from the spot on their body being worked on, just take it easy and let it happen, they end up really happy with the results. You are relaxing really well, Alex.

“…thanks…”

“Good boy. Just keep letting yourself relax… And I can get your tattoo finished for you. Almost done – just let your mine let go, and let me do my work. I hate when people back out of a job after I finish a sketch. You won’t back out will you, Alex?”

“…no…”

“Good boy… Just sleep, Alex… Drift away… Relax…”

And I did.

“All done” Yuri said, nudging my side. I woke up, groggy. Did I fall asleep? I looked at my arm, and saw that it had been bandaged. “I don’t even get to see it?” I said, disappointed. Yuri nodded. “You’ll see it tomorrow morning when you wake up. By then it will be ready.” He took off an inky gloved hand and patted me on the chest.

I left the store a bit disappointed, but assured that the tattoo would be good. I still had the sketch he drew in my hands. Before going onto the subway I noticed my zipper was undone. How embarrassing was that? I was lying down with my fly open the entire time. Shit.

When I got back to my residence I pinned the sketch onto my corkboard and lay down on my bed. For some reason I was still really tired. I had a tutorial at 6:00, but decided to skip it. After rubbing at the bandage affectionately, I laid back with my hands behind my head, and slept.

I punched Yuri with gloved fists, and landed a great hit that he blocked. He stumbled back from the force of the strike. We were fighting in the sparring room of Tate. He punched back at me, and I spun a little out of the way, ignoring most of his hit’s momentum. Yuri threw another punch, and it landed squarely on my forearms instead of my head. I had blocked it, but taken all of the force. I stumbled back and hit the ropes.

Yuri didn’t stop. Punch after punch, never stopping. Shit, this guy could fight. He struck my abdomen and my arms dropped, then struck my head. Dazed, he hit my body as I struggled to protect my face. My abs slowly were reduced to jelly, and I started to crumple to the ground, defeated.

I could hear Yuri’s gloves thrown to the mat, and then felt his body heat near me. Soon he was on top of me, both of us heaving wildly from the fight. His chest was huge, and the rest of his body sculpted perfectly. He had no tattoos on his body save for his arms.

His hands pinned down my arms onto the mat, and he moved forward to kiss me. I let him. Our noses breathed in air hungrily during the fierce kiss, and his body began to lower itself onto mine. His weight pinning me down, our cocks rock hard, pushing out against the fabric of our shorts and rubbing against each other. Two brutes, all muscle, nothing but raw masculinity. That was the way it should be.

I woke up with a gasp and sat straight up, panting .I had been sweating bullets.

“What the fuck......” was all I managed to say.

I looked at my boxers to see that I had creamed myself. Damnit. Confused, I changed clothes and left my room to take a shower. What the fuck was going on? The hot water was welcome, and I tried to forget the crazy dream, but my mind kept wandering back to it. His perfect body, those enormous arms? I got hard again. Shit.

I was soaping up when I noticed my bandage was still on my arm. After the shower I peeled it off, and was mortified. Instead of a solid band with Russian running around it, there were chains circling my bicep with a lock on the center. Just like Yuri’s.

The shaky parlor door nearly fell off it’s hinges.

“What the fuck is this?” I said storming into the shop, pointing at the tattoo. Yuri stared back at me with a confused face. “Isn’t that what you wanted?”

I practically exploded. “NO!”

“Calm down my friend, come with me.” he said, moving past the curtain and into the back room. The bastard could maybe remove it. I followed him, but when I parted the curtains he was right there in front of me. Before I could react he grabbed my arms and threw me half way across the room, hitting the recliner.

“Fuck you, Yuri. I’m going to beat the shit out of you.” I said, assuming a fighting stance. But Yuri just stood at the curtained doorway, unvexed. “That tattoo is what you wanted, Alexis. You told me yourself.” he said, pointing at my arm. “Don’t you like it? Doesn’t it look good on you?” he continued, removing some inky latex gloves he had just been wearing and tossing them into the trash bin. His cavalier attitude only pissed me off more.

Still, I glanced at the chains around my arm. They actually did make me look tougher... Stronger... I bet it would scare the shit out of Tony the next time I sparred with him. And the girls would love it too.

“I like it... I guess... But I asked for something else, you dick.” I growled. “And you didn’t have a right to do that without my permission.” Yuri simply leaned up against the doorframe, easily dominating it with his own girth. For some reason I didn’t feel as angry, even though I kept telling myself I was. Also, he was posing like that deliberately—I knew because I would pull this trick on girls. What was weird was that it was working on me. I caught myself staring at his form, and he did too.

“I know you asked for the other one, Alexis. But I knew it wouldn’t look good on you. I know what will work for you. I know what’s best for you Alexis.” he said, removing his apron and walking across the room to hang it. He was wearing that same tank top, and it looked great on him. He was a professional... Maybe that tattoo would have looked bad on me after all.

Yuri struck another pose I was familiar with, crossing his arms across his chest. He caught me staring, and flexed his arms. I could feel myself getting hard. “It’s alright Alexis...” he started.”...it’s okay to look. I have been looking at you from the moment I saw you.” He took a step forward, but stopped when I quickly stepped backwards. Why was he getting me so hot? “I’m not into guys, Yuri.” I said uneasily.

He didn’t respond in any way. Instead he uncrossed his arms and moved one hand to touch the tattoo on his arm—the one with the chains and lock. As his fingers brushed up against his tattoo, I began feeling a tingling sensation running along my own. That sensation travelled down towards my cock, and it came to life, pressing against my pants. I desperately hoped he was far enough away not to notice. I moved behind one side of the recliner, hiding my body from the waist down.

Yuri moved to the other side of the recliner, and leaned forward on those incredible arms. “You say you don’t like men, but that is not what I see when I look at you.” he said, staring right at me. What bothered me was that he was absolutely right... Why was he turning me on? Why do I want him? Why do I want him to kiss me like in that fucking dream?

“Something in that fucking tattoo ink... some kind of chemical, I don’t know. Get it out of me.” I sputtered, barely putting the words together. He began to smile. “How will I get it out of you if you won’t let me go near you?”

The fucker had a point. I rolled up my sleeve and bore it to him. He moved up to me, and I stepped back nervously. Yuri’s hands moved up in defense. I moved back up a step. Yuri moved close to me, and held my arm with both hands, inspecting his work. I won’t lie—it felt good to have him touch me. To feel him so close to me. He was so built...

Yuri’s hands moved up my arm, resting on my shoulder. Before I could stop him he moved to kiss me. I fought it for a few seconds, but I quickly fell into it. His other hand rested on my hip while the hand on my shoulder guided my body towards the wall of the room. My heart was racing... I loved it. I loved being handled by him. He kissed me harder, the hand on my hip moving under my shirt and felt my chest and abdomen.

He stopped kissing me, and the hand exploring my body slowed to a crawl. Damnit... “Do you still want me to stop?” he said, managing to hide a smile. I kissed him back in response. I didn’t care if it was gay. I didn’t care if it made me a fag.

He pulled his tank top off, revealing that perfect body I saw in my dream. He then pulled off my own shirt before kissing me again hard, slamming me into the wall. His hand started rubbing at my package through the fabric of my jeans. I’d never felt this good before.

Yuri guided my body back to the recliner and lifted me on top so that I was sitting on it. He laid me onto my back and pulled my jeans off, letting them fall onto the floor beside the recliner. I could tell what was coming.

“I am going to make you feel so good...” he said in Russian, unbuckling his belt and letting his pants drop to his ankles. I heard him pop open a bottle of what I had to guess was lube. Where did he get lube from? But that didn’t matter because he was soon rubbing it onto my asshole, occasionally jerking off my cock. When his lubed finger pushed inside my ass I gasped.

“That’s it...” he continued in Russian. He sounded even sexier when he spoke in Russian. Another finger pushed inside and I tensed up. “Relax, Alexis... Let me in...” he said, and I did. He pulled his fingers out, and I could feel his cock start to move up against my asshole. This was it...

He grabbed my legs and started to move his hips forward. I tensed up again, but he kept pushing in. I cursed and cried out as he pressed inside me it hurt so bad. And then it stopped, and his face was right in front of mine. “I am inside you now...” he whispered to me. Moments later he began to slide out.

“Fuck...” I moaned loving the sensation. He pushed back inside and I took a sharp breath in. Holy shit... How can this feel so good? He started to speed up, pounding into me hard. The recliner was shaking with each thrust, and each grunt. Then he adjusted himself and hit something in me that made me go insane. My hands gripped the sides of the recliner like vices, and I cried out again.

“I am getting close, Alexis.” he said, never stopping, occasionally hitting that same spot again. “That’s you’re prostate, Alexis... I found it.” he said, still fucking me. One of my hands moved to jerk myself off. I was embarrassed at how easy it was to get close to cumming.

Suddenly he stopped. “I cannot come inside you, Alexis...” he said, pulling out of me. My god he was well hung. Eight inches of raw power. I sat up on the chair and kept jerking myself off, but he stopped me, using his own hand, and guiding mine to his cock. We were beating each other’s meat now, and I could tell he was coming close. I was too.

“You will be mine, Alexis. I’ve always been waiting for the right person... I found you...” he said between breaths. I didn’t say anything back—I was so lost in the raw animalistic pleasure of the moment.

Yuri’s back arched and he came, violent spurts of cum shooting across my chin and chest. His hand tensed up and I came moments after, firing my load all over his chest and abdomen. And when I came, I felt my senses returning to me.

I had just been fucked by this guy. He took advantage of me. I let him treat me like a fucking faggot. I was drugged. I was drugged by something in that fucking tattoo ink.

Yuri’s scooped up some of his cum off of the muscled ridges of my abdomen and wiped it onto my arm. I pushed him away angrily, still in shock.

“What... what in the fuck did you do to me?!” I growled furiously. I looked at my cum splattered body... I could feel it all over me, and smell it. Yuri backed away from me, and waited. My arm started to feel hot right where the tattoo was. When I looked at it, I could see his cum rubbed over the lock of the tattoo artwork. I looked back at him.

“It’s done, Alexis. My cum has been put on your tattoo, and while you slept yesterday I took your cum and did the same thing to mine. The locks are set – you’re mine.” he said, bearing his arm to me. So that’s how my fly was undone. I wiped off his cum from my arm, but the tingling heat didn’t leave the tattoo on my arm.

“Now it’s permanent. Now it is there to stay... Don’t fight it, Alexis.” he said to me, walking closer. I backed away, but this time he didn’t stop walking towards me. I couldn’t move away from him anymore, and I found myself against the wall. I punched at him, but he caught it and slammed my wrist against the wall. He quickly restrained my other arm just as easily.

“This time, it is impossible to resist, Alexis.” he said, moving his face close to mine. He was now all I could see. “This time you’re mine.” he said, moving even closer, his body pressing up against my own.

My resolve melted under his stare, my body pushed up against the wall by his own massive frame. The heat from the tattoo started to fade along with my anger. The rage in my eyes started to dim.

“That’s it Alexis... That’s it...” he said, as I felt myself calming down. He let go of my arms and they fell to my sides. Yuri ran one hand through my hair and smiled. He patted me on the head, and a rush of appreciation passed through me. My chest puffed up.

“How about another tattoo?”