The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inside the Box (Additional Chapters)

READ FIRST:

This piece contains adult material and language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download,do not remove from where you have found it, and go somewhere else on the web immediately. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, or content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy and beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material in the FICTION that follows. If the material that follows seems like a good idea to you then immediately seek professional psychiatric help because none of it is real and you ARE definitely sick. It is impossible and should not be tried at home... It’s only fiction...sheesh! However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink>

Oh, and as always, the following is under copyright and reproducible only with permission...yadda yadda yadda... sue infringers...yadda yadda... ask first, rights will be actively protected...

copyright © 2000 W.A.C.

Authors Note: Unlike my other tales, this one is pure “what if” fantasy, and like an episode from the now defunct twilight zone has a logic of its own. Briefly suspend disbelief and you’ll find yourself “Inside the Box” and having a really strange time.

Not strictly MC , this story is ultimately about control of another kind. And of course the old adage about being careful what you wish for applies with a vengeance. Enjoy.

Synopsis to this point: Bob inherits a gift that changes the lives of everyone and everything around him in very unusual and unexpected ways.

Synopsis Notes: If you liked the sappy ending found at the end of Chapter 5 stop reading right now. But if like me, you feel a rushed and harried Bob might have not gotten his last wish exactly perfect then read on and find out just how far things could have gone! Poor poor Bob.

Inside the Box

Chapter Six: Make a Wish and Pull

Bob awoke with the worst pain a human being had ever endured and still survived. He could still taste the buick in his mouth from having it dropped on him. Bob’s consciousness was really slow to return this time and he was grateful for any numbing however slight. An aspirin big enough for king kong wouldn’t help now. Had the pain actually crippled him? Bob couldn’t move more than slightly from the neck down. He could barely be sure his body was even still attached. If it hurt as much when feeling returned as his head, he kinda hoped he was a decapitated head and the pains were post-operative phantom pains. Slowly his mind began to clear. He could almost even focus. He was sure he had hands, all the fingers wiggled on both of them. But his wrists seemed...hey! Constrained.

Lisa’s husky voice came from somewhere beyond the mist. " I told you I would never leave you. And now you’ll never leave me”. Bob’s blood froze at the way she had said that. So sure, so aggressive. He still couldn’t move his head, but there was no mistaking the draft he felt as she ripped his jeans down around his knees underwear and all. He felt her vinyl gloved hand firmly grab his shaft, demanding immediate attention. Her grip restricted the blood flow,and Bob was both terrified she’d pull his stump out by the root, but equally afraid she’d let go. Fear and excitement swelled him from a stump to a young and supple tree. Her hand then moved upward towards the head, settling strongly around it like a stick shift. She moved onto him on the restraint bed and grabbed his oak knobbed shift with her powerful pussy muscles. She took him deep to get a good grip and began a shifting motion. Bob’s gears raced. From here, Bob could now make out Lisa astride him like a slut on a saddlehorn.

Vinyl, leather, and metal rings glistened. “Deeper!” , she screamed and struck him across the face with a studded bracelet. “Deeeeeeeeeee-per.” Her eyes rolled up into her head and her motion became frantic, thrusting her pelvis onto him, impaling herself. The blank almost dead looking rolled up white zombie eyes looked especially demonic set into the black eye makeup. Her sweat dripped onto him like a river. She thrust her tits into his face almost completely smothering him as she continued her relentless need to be drilled. He prayed her well came in soon, the friction, even with his precum and her amble overheated lubing, was beginning to become uncomfortable. If he didn’t strike orgasm soon... oh god she was holding him so tight, the friction, she was beginning to hurt him. And he couldn’t breath.

Lisa pulled him by the hair from her breast where she had so powerfully held him with a contemptuous sweep of her hand. “Damn, that fuckin hurt,” he protested. “Just... just shut up and satisfy me,” she shot back with demonic venom, increasing the stroke speed yet again. Now Bob was going numb. She was dry but seemed to enjoy this even more.

Then Lisa began to shudder like she was having a seizure. Obviously spent, she collapsed onto him, leaving him worn out, beaten, partially spent inside her. How long had she held him inside her? He couldn’t tell, but it was a long time. Her muscle control and the perfect fit was unbelievable. That bit he had gotten right. And yet, as painful as it was, it was still ecstasy.

Was the sun coming through the small basement window lower in the sky? Considerably lower.

How Lisa could have the energy left to pull herself slowly up his body, trailing the musky scented juice up his body, marking him as hers, Bob couldn’t imagine. He just wanted to sleep and worry about everything else, like being restrained later. Her tits, again in his face, came into sharp focus. Tattooed on one was: “Suck me, fuck toy.” The other had an equally telling message: “Mama’s boy’s suck here.” She continued along him. The smell of her lust in the fur of his chest was strong now. Stronger. She moved upward until she was over his face, dripping onto him. She savored her power, her fulfillment.

“Eat me...” She growled as she settled onto him and began the undulating forward back sliding motion again, forcing him to either eat her or suffocate and drown if he didn’t comply. Gasping for air, she gently kissed him lightly, delicately on the lips, tasting herself, and climbed off the bed.

“I love you so much” she whispered to him as she began to loosen the restraints. “Time to get you all cleaned up....” She added in a chipper tone, while she ran a finger delicately over his flaccid ruined shaft. “We should take good care of our prized possession, after all.” She kissed her finger and touched him there again. “I’ll be right back. You use the basin and the facecloth on the bedstand to get all nice...ok?” She indicated the items on the small table.

Bob nodded, having no intention of playing along any longer than was necessary. But he forced a happy if deceptive smile.

Bob realized that he had misworded something REALLY REALLY bad and needed to get to that damned box as soon as possible.

He struggled with the loosened straps. He got two off before he heard her returning. He frantically tore at the third. “Bad,bad Bobby”, he heard her say in a disappointed, maybe even hurt tone. “We cant have you doing anything silly that might ruin everything, now can we...?” The way she said it sounded absurdly innocent, loving. This was sick! It was then he felt the painful sting in his shoulder, spreading fire, then blackness. The bitch had drugged him!

Chapter Seven: Always Read the Fine Print

“Bobby?”

Bob struggled to understand through the drug induced haze. “Yaaa whaa..”

“I want you to do something for me. If you do...” she paused choosing her words carefully, as well as to make sure that Bob could fully comprehend. “And if you do I’ll let you go, and we can be together, like you want, master and slave. You know you want me to own you, dominate you, make you pleasure me...” Obviously bob hadn’t specified on this little detail whether in the wish.

But Bob couldn’t put coherent words together. But... if she made a mistake he could get to the box and set it all right. She was gonna end up being a life-size robo fuck dolly he took out of the closet occasionally when his dick needed exercise for this. Trying his bonds again, he winced in pain. She had beaten him and made him beg for her favors once too often. Through the drug haze he voiced none of this. He smiled and lied....“Anything you want, dear.”

She was suddenly ecstatic. “Then you’ll give me what I want?”

“Sure”, he said clearly, now gaining control. When she loosened the bonds he was gonna have her really fixed. Maybe he’d even have her only take it through “alternative” openings. No more pussy for you bitch. “Just let me go and we can talk about it.” “I can have what I want?” She asked again to be sure. “Ya...right. Now let me go.” Lisa loosened the last of the straps and Bob sprang off the bed and staggered still slightly disoriented across the room. He moved unsteadily but quickly and she would have been hard pressed to stop him had she tried, considering the size difference. Curiously she made no effort. Surely even as a ditsy dominatrix slut she had to realize where he was going in such a hurry and what he intended? She just called after him, “Thanks honey”, which really bothered and confused him.

Bob found the box more or less as he had left it (only bigger of course). It wasn’t easy to get it open now that it filled the living room almost completely, and had more locks and chains than a bank vault. The last lock refused to do absolutely anything. Bob began to panic.

First he used a kitchen knife, then a screwdriver, then a hammer and chisel, but it wouldn’t yield. Lisa had during this frenzy of destruction seated herself calmly on the couch to observe the proceedings. “Aren’t you goin to try to stop me?", he snarled at her in angry confusion. “No”, came her soft, calm, pleasant reply. “Even though you know what I’m gonna do to you once i get inside?” Lisa only smiled and calmly continued, “I know you really don’t want this”. “You are nuts!” Bob spat venomously, remembering his humiliation and pain.

Wedging a crowbar into one of the seams he applied all the testosterone driven force he could muster into the effort. As the seam opened a little he grew more confident. He told her what he was going to do to her, what she was going to become, how he was going to use her mindless body whenever he felt like it. “Hello dolly”, he sneered as the seam opened a little more. “Poor poor delusional Bobby. I know that you really don’t want any of that...for me.” The box snapped decisively shut and the crowbar went flying. “Don’t worry dear slave, I will do everything to you that you have asked in your cute little way.” “What? You are a crazy Bitch. You don’t understand. But when the box opens I’ll MAKE you understand.” bob was ranting like a madman now. Driven only by desperation and revenge he clawed at the box.

Lisa got leisurely off the couch. “I do understand my sweet slave. Better than you’ll ever know.” Slowly she put her hand on the last key which was hopelessly jammed. In her hand it delicately turned without effort. Bob was flabbergasted. “How....", was all he managed. “Isn’t it obvious? You said I could have anything. I wanted the box and you gave it to me. So now it will open when I want it to...” She paused to give him a loving look. “So I could fulfill all our dreams...”

Bob staggered and reeled at the shock of this revelation. He had to do...something. Something... anything...stop her. Bob turned toward Lisa and lunged for the crowbar. With it firmly in hand he leapt at her swinging fiercely for all he was worth, to save his life, the life he’d lost, the life he’d never have if she was able to finish what she’d started. But before he could strike, she began to mouth the fateful words: “I wish...” He tried to say the words first when he realized what was happening, what was at stake.

And the box sprung open.

Bobs head imploded like a demolition team had packed his head with high explosives. His body collapsed like a demolished building in a heap of rubble onto Lisa who also crashed to the floor under the weight of his body. Neither moved or remembered anything for some time. When they did a few small details had changed.

Chapter Eight: The final Epilogue

Bob and his beautiful wife Lisa were strangely absent from the reading of Uncle Marty’s will. All efforts to contact them by the lawyer and his staff failed. In the end the lawyers were forced to redistribute all of Marty’s life l;long acquisitions and wealth (which had been ear marked for Bob and his wife) among the rats and vultures and predators who scrambled (not even a little curious about Bob or his wife) for the scraps. The family was well satisfied.

The table had been set, and all feasted on the death and misfortune found there till they ate there fill.

All except Bob and Lisa....

Beyond the Epilogue: Till Death Do You Part—And Beyond?

Inside the Box, the two mindless robot sex toys banged away at each other endlessly year after year. Her alternately riding and sucking until he exploded in one or both of her remaining openings. Then him, taking his turn sucking at her non existent pussy and sucking at her boobs like a starving, bottomless, ever hungry child.

And as the years passed, they stayed young, and strong, and eternally beautiful, never wearing out or tiring. Each performing their function. Each perfectly pleasing the other, though neither actually experienced anything but the need to please.

Lisa (the life-size) Silicone Windup Slut Dolly...

And Bob Robo Dick (Mr.SuckN’ Stroke).... were so absolutely perfect together.

And how perfect they would be, forever.... in the dark, each doing what the other wanted. Again and again and again.... and again.