The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inspection

by The Sympathetic Devil

()

Chapter 1

“Welcome Mayor Hilbert,” the man in the expensive suit said, rising from behind his desk. “Do come in! And who are your lovely companions?”

“This is Teagan Driver from the school district,” Lois introduced distractedly. “And Janelle Nguyen from the City Council.”

“Welcome! Welcome to our little school,” said the principal. “Thank you for escorting our guests, Sheena.”

“No problem, Dr. Torrent!” said the chesty redhead in the purple jumper that was straining to contain her insanely curvy backside. “You know I love to help! «giggle»”

“And you’ve been very helpful,” he praised with a patronizing tone that the woman seemed utterly oblivious to, given that it made her somehow manage to smile even wider. “Head back to the front office in case there are more people to help.”

“You got it boss!” she said, giving a little salute and then she skipped—literally SKIPPED—off down the hallway.

“I’m sorry you had to drive all the way out here,” the principal said. “I would gladly have come down to city hall over the spring break. I just really can’t leave the school during the school week. If I could find a vice principal I could trust… Maybe some day. But right now, I need to be here.”

“Yes, well, I can see why you wouldn’t want to leave Sheena in charge,” Lois said, her voice dripping with contempt.

The principal chuckled and shrugged sheepishly.

“She’s very good at her job, but her skill set is… limited,” he admitted.

“Is it really wise to allow a woman of her… proportions… to dress like that at a boys’ school, Dr. Torrent?” the mayor asked.

“It wouldn’t be tolerated in a district school!” Teagan Driver volunteered, a scowl on her pudgy face.

“Well, we’re not in the district,” Dr. Torrent pointed out. “And what counts for wisdom at other schools doesn’t necessarily transfer to the School for Precocious Youths. Which brings me to a delicate topic. Why, exactly, did you want this meeting? We’re a private school. We don’t fall under your jurisdiction.”

“ALL minors in the city limits fall under our jurisdiction,” Janelle pointed out, her legal training being the chief reason Lois had asked her to come. “And all licensed businesses are subject to review to determine if the business violates community standards.”

“But that law was surely written for bars and gentlemen’s clubs, not schools,” Dr. Torrent said.

“The statute doesn’t specify,” Janelle countered. “Any business can potentially violate community standards and any business is subject to review.”

“And if it potentially endangers minors, we have to be even more vigilant!” Teagan asserted.

“Of course, of course!” Dr. Torrent conceded. “I’m not saying you can’t inspect the school. Really, we have nothing to hide here. I’m proud of the work we’re doing! These young men need special attention by those of us who understand their unique talents. You may not understand everything that goes on here, though, so I would like to give you each an escort to answer any questions that might arise.”

“And keep us from seeing anything you’d rather we not see?” Teagan asked.

“Not at all,” Dr. Torrent said. “Actually, it’s more for the escorts’ benefit than anything else. It goes back to our lack of an assistant principal. I’ve started an internship program with some of our recent graduates. These young men are the most talented students ever to matriculate and I hope that some day they may be able to assist me here or even start franchises of there own! By spending time with them, you’ll not only be able see the final product of our educational system, you’ll have someone who knows the school inside and out to help you understand our methods.”

Lois looked to Janelle and Teagan. It seemed reasonable.

“Very well,” she said.

“I’ll call them,” he said, pushing a button on his desk. “Carlos. Dyson. William. Please report to the principal’s office.” They could hear the announcement echoing through the hallway.

“Just a moment then,” the principal said.

“You said your students had unique circumstances,” Teagan said. “What are those? Do they have special needs?”

“Oh, I suppose they have the same needs all youngsters have,” Dr. Torrent shrugged. “They just have some special ways of satisfying those needs.”

Before the school district representative could ask for clarification, though, three adonises entered the small office. The young men were racially diverse, with skin of cinnamon, ebony and peaches& cream, but they were all tall, bright eyed and broad shouldered.

Lois drew a quick breath. She’d never seen such masculine perfection. But why was she having such a strange physical reaction? She hadn’t felt this way since High School. The Latin one smiled right at her, catching her eyes with his smoldering gaze before turning to the principal. Lois quivered. God, he was gorgeous!

“Yes Dr. Torrent?” he asked.

He was the leader of the three; Lois just knew it. He had leadership qualities like she had. Would he consider an internship with the mayor’s office? She could teach him so much!

She usually withheld judgment on a person’s character until she had really gotten to know them. She wasn’t one to make snap decisions, priding herself on being methodical and reflective. But something about this young man was just so…compelling! Her stomach was doing flip-flops.

“These fine ladies are here to inspect the school, Carlos” Dr. Torrent said. “This is Mayor Lois Hilbert, Council Woman Janelle Nguyen, and Teagan Driver from the school district. I’d like you three to take them anywhere in the school they’d like to go, answer any of their questions and, of course, give them anything they need. You three are the best graduates we’ve ever produced; I’m confident you can do our school proud.”

“Definitely, Dr. Torrent,” said the pale, ginger-haired one as he turned from the principal to look at Teagan with sparkling green eyes. “Will we all be coming together or will we be escorting them individually?”

“Well, that’s up to them I suppose,” the principal said. “I asked for all three of you so that we could be flexible for these important guests.”

“It’s good to be flexible,” said the dark one, turning to look at Janelle with eyes of liquid chocolate.

“Oh yeah….” The councilwoman whispered under her breath.

“I have an idea,” said the Latin one… Carlos… such a lovely name. “Why don’t I take Mayor Hilbert to see the art room. Dyson can take Councilwoman Nguyen to the library, while William takes Miss Driver to see the gym. We can answer any questions they have individually and then meet in one of the classrooms so they can compare notes.”

“That is a brilliant idea!” Lois exclaimed as she recognized it for what it was. “It will be both efficient and thorough!”

“Thank you Madam Mayor,” the young man said with a devastating smile. “I always strive to be thorough in everything I do!”

All sorts of inappropriate thoughts flashed through Lois’ head in rapid succession and she blushes as she tried to suppress them. Was being alone with this young man really a good idea?

A wave of heat rushed through her. Yes! Yes! It was a GREAT idea!