The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Instant-On

Part: 5

Keywords: MF FF MFF mc

Summary: A soccer mom is sucked into a world of uncontrollable desire and shameful degradation. Even if she manages to win some measure of freedom for herself and her family, will what remains be recognizable?

Training

“What?” I stared incredulously at Mr. Burns, ignoring Lauren’s nearly motionless head between his legs. “Are you kidding me?” He’d checked in on us now and again, but this was the first time I’d been back to his office since accepting his offer, and the conversation wasn’t going the way I’d expected.

He sighed. “I see an explanation is in order. Lauren, could you fetch the number 73 atomizer, please?”

It was pathetic the way I felt a twinge of eagerness at his words. “You don’t need to do that,” I protested weakly, looking at his polished and professional-looking assistant. It would be far from the first time I’d had an audience, but somehow Lauren always seemed to make me feel cheap and off-balance, without saying a word.

I didn’t know if he sensed my discomfort, or wanted to make a point, or just felt particularly perverse that morning. “No,” he waved languidly at her as she turned towards him with the atomizer in her hands, “you deserve a little fun, Lauren. Give yourself a spritz.”

Both of us seemed equally surprised. I’d done a lot of sordid things, but always with men; women hadn’t ever been on my radar, even in my inquisitive teenaged years. Lauren looked at me with a studiously neutral expression, and I couldn’t guess if she didn’t swing that way, or just didn’t like me, either. Unfortunately, the only person with a vote that counted was sitting on the loveseat with a dripping dick, gazing at us.

Lauren delicately raised the hem of her skirt with a finger and squeezed the bulb twice, aiming between her legs. She had time to set down the atomizer and twitch her skirt back to a perfect drape before the first errant molecules reached me and my world began shrinking to her incredibly arousing body.

Two long strides brought me face to face with her; the newfound length in my legs compensated for most of the height of her heels and I looked Lauren right in the face, my lips parted and desperate to taste her. She still managed to look down her nose at me, but all I could think about was the scent of her body. When Lauren’s eyes went sideways for a moment and she began pushing me downwards, I was happy to comply.

The feel of her legs beneath my fingers was incredible, and I ran my hands up her thighs past the top of her stockings, pushing her skirt out of my way. A pair of red bikinis covered her sex, hiding it from my greedy eyes. I pressed my face against the silky fabric, inhaling deeply, but it wasn’t nearly as much as I needed.

A moment later, the annoying garment was hung up on her knees and I was gazing at the first pussy I’d seen up close other than my own. The soft flesh was completely denuded of hair, leaving the slit below her mound exposed to my hungry eyes. I started kissing and sucking her, trying to tease moisture out of her body and into my parched mouth. If she had any sort of fishy odor, it was lost in the heady scent of cologne.

I couldn’t get enough of her, but there was no cock to give me the satisfaction I unconsciously craved. Without thinking, my hand drifted beneath my little denim skirt and I started stroking myself while I continued to lick her. Frustrated, I started forcing my tongue further into her pussy, searching for the tangy moisture I knew had to be there somewhere.

Self-awareness returned in an instant, and I realized Mr. Burns was standing next to us, holding the neutralizer. My face felt like it was as scarlet as Lauren’s lingerie, and I sank back on my heels in a haze of embarrassment.

“Well?” he inquired, but I realized after looking up he was asking Lauren.

“Pathetic,” she said shortly, and pulled her panties back into place. “No technique at all—probably never even been with a woman—and she was touching herself. Totally unacceptable.”

I hadn’t thought it was possible to feel lower than I had, but those words took me there. If I could have curled up and died, I would have done so. It was bad enough to be sucking off some girl almost Olivia’s age, but to hear that cutting assessment was almost more than I could bear.

“Thank you, Lauren; that will be all.”

The click of her heels travelled to the door, which opened and closed.

“Look at me,” Mr. Burns ordered, once we were alone.

I opened my eyes and looked up, trying not to cry. I was surprised to see him looking at me with—well, not compassion, but perhaps some degree of concern.

He urged me to my feet. “My goal this morning was not to humiliate you,” he explained, surprising me again by offering a handkerchief. “Bear in mind, Tanya, you are no longer some appetizing mother next door that Joe Six-pack will be renting for a quick fuck. We have invested in you far more money than we could have recovered in a lifetime from your old clientele. It would be foolish of us to spend so much and then hesitate at the end instead of driving to the obvious conclusion.”

“You want more?” My mind quailed at the thought there might be more— modifications—than I’d already endured.

“Training,” he emphasized, reading my expression correctly. “Nobody goes to a fine restaurant, orders a fine bottle from the cellar, and expects to drink soda. Any client who pays the price we will charge for your services is going to demand more than frenzied roll in the hay.”

I didn’t know whether to be upset, offended, or intrigued. “I thought this was just a cover,” I said. “Besides, I’d never be as good as her.” It was a galling admission to make, but everything about Lauren intimidated me just then.

“You might be surprised,” he said cryptically, “but the point is that it would be unusual if we didn’t send you and Olivia for advanced training at this point. Whether you complete it or not is immaterial; we just want people to see you—and want you.”

“I’m too old to go back to school,” I complained, sounding petulant even to my own ears.

Mr. Burns sounded faintly harassed when he replied, “Do it anyway.”

“Or what?” I shouted at him, venting. “You’ll fucking spray me again?”

“I’ll do that anyway,” he said, suiting actions to words.

“Bastard!” I yelped, but I was already creaming my panties at the thought of riding his cock. His eyes showed only appreciation for me, as did his wonderfully hard erection. I shoved him back into his chair and straddled him, guiding him past the sodden scrap of lace between my legs and into my molten cunt.

It was the best thing I’d ever felt in my life, and then his fingers started working my nipples and sparks began running through my breasts and down to my liquid core. “Oh! Oh, fuck me, harder!” I moaned between gasps and kisses. His hands forced me further onto his erection, and the feel of him pressing so far into me triggered a violent climax.

I writhed atop his spear, trembling on the edge of another orgasm, and felt Mr. Burns ejaculate inside me. Oh God, what a rush! I wanted to ride him forever, and cum again and again, but he reached past me toward the desk. I trapped his hand with mine, preventing him from squeezing the bulb on the atomizer, but he leaned forward into me and bit my nipple.

The sensation was orgasmic, literally, and my grip loosened as I floated momentarily in a fog of bliss. Then I was just a woman, nearly naked and out of breath, leaning into the embrace of a man whose name I didn’t know. I could feel his spunk beginning to leak out of me. Part of me didn’t want to get up. It was pathetic, but that stickiness was at least some sort of validation that I was desirable and not a total freak.

“You’re leaking on my trousers,” Mr. Burns said at last, when it became apparent I wasn’t going anywhere.

“So sorry,” I sarcastically replied, finally standing up. “I’d help out, but I’m not qualified. I need to go to slut school.” It only took a moment to tug my skirt and top back into a semblance of their correct locations, and then I stabbed at the intercom button on the desk. “Oh, Lauren—he needs you.”

She looked curiously at me as we passed, but this time I was impervious to her effect. They could think whatever they wanted, but it didn’t take me 15 or 30 minutes or whatever to get a man off.

That was how I went back to school again. If, that was, “school” consisted of a sparsely appointed conference room with a half dozen lost-looking people seated around the table. Other than myself and Olivia, there were three other girls and a boy, all of them probably about Olivia’s age and very attractive. I felt completely out of my depth, but kept telling myself that I looked younger than I was. All of us looked uncomfortable, but I noticed the boy kept sneaking quick looks at my breasts. One of the girls looked a little jittery, but mostly we silently stared at the tabletop and tried to ignore each other.

I jumped in my seat when a man, obviously not one of us, burst into the room and strode to the head of the table. “Good morning, everybody,” he addressed us, before pausing to sip from his mug. He looked a lot like any number of teachers I remembered from my high school days. “You can call me ‘Sir’,” he continued, shattering my hopeful musings. “I do not forget, and I’m sure you won’t either, that none of you are here by choice.”

“Deal with it, Shannon,” he told the jittery girl, who had a belligerent expression on her face. He looked around the table, pausing until he’d made eye contact with each of us. “Most people in your positions never get this opportunity. Take advantage of it and you can do quite well for yourself.”

I surprised myself by speaking up; apparently arguing with Mr. Burns had eroded a few inhibitions. “Of course, you get nothing out it, right?”

He smiled thinly and chuckled for a moment. “On the contrary. Let me be blunt: my job is to make you the best prostitutes you can be. I will receive a bonus based on your success. However, I am not your pimp; I am your instructor and your coach. You may prefer to think of me as your drill sergeant. I will continue to draw my salary regardless of what you do after you walk out of my classroom. You—especially you, Tanya— represent a significant investment on our part.” Everybody was looking at me.

“We do not expect any of you to just lie on your backs like floozies in some flophouse. You are here because we think you have it in you to convince people who would never think of paying for sex that they will pay obscene amounts, repeatedly, for the privilege of access to your bodies.”

“You will succeed in that aim if you can satisfy the client’s desires— including those he or she may not realize are there—so completely that the client feels no further need to ‘comparison shop’. Do not forget that the cost of your services is not in money alone—there’s the risk of exposure, for one—and that you do have competition. The client’s spouse, or coworker, or workout partner, or even a hooker on a street corner all will have price tags lower than yours.”

“This is not a one-week seminar. There is no finish line and we don’t have graduation ceremonies. After we have finished the initial foundation material, you may continue as far as your industry and aptitude will take you. At the point we feel this training is no longer productive for you, you will be dismissed—permanently. There are no second chances.”

“Questions?” he asked, scanning the table again. All of us remained meekly silent.

“Very well, then. Let’s get to know each other, shall we? First names only in the classroom, and we don’t need a lot of history. We’re going to be spending a lot of time together; what do you want us to know about yourself?” He sat down. “Shannon, why don’t you go first?”

Shannon glared at him, and I wondered if she would say anything at all. Finally she snapped, “My name is Shannon and I’m fucked!” She was deadly serious, but her statement was so true that I had to fight to keep a neutral expression on my face. Every inch of her lean body was tight with anger and her dark curls were as tightly wound as her emotions.

“I’m Jocelyn,” the next girl said after it became clear Shannon wouldn’t say any more. “I guess I’m fucked, too.” There was more than a hint of resigned good humor underlying the statement. She looked like the sort of bubbly blonde sweetheart you wanted to take home to your parents, and if she’d lost her baby fat, it looked like she hadn’t finished her growth spurt yet. She already was a heartbreaker.

My eyes moved to the end of the table, where the only male “student” sat. He was clean-cut and handsome, exactly the sort I’d always hoped Olivia would bring home. “Logan,” he said laconically, “and I know I’m fucked!” If I’d been myself and Olivia had brought him home, I probably would have fantasized about him.

“Call me Di,” the girl beside me spoke up. “It’s short for ‘Diamond’, but nobody but my folks calls me that.” I couldn’t decide what ethnicity she was, but the mix of genes she’d inherited from her parents certainly worked for her. Dark eyes flashed beneath long lashes as she added, “I’m fucked.”

I took a quick breath and let it out. “I’m Tanya, and I’ve been fucked like you wouldn’t believe.” I looked sideways at Olivia; even after all of this, I didn’t like to curse in front of her, but a little solidarity seemed important.

“I’m Olivia,” she said, making an effort to smile, “and I’m fucked just like the rest of you.”

Our instructor gazed back at us with an unreadable expression. I noticed he’d produced a set of small vials, five of them with spray pumps and two containing pills, while we’d been talking. Reflexively I checked to see Olivia was wearing her amulet. The others clearly recognized them as well.

“Well, then,” he drawled, “Let’s get started. “All of you will remove your clothing. When you are completely naked, you will stand along the wall in front of the whiteboard.” He leaned back in his chair, as if expecting an explosion from Shannon.

He wasn’t disappointed. “Motherfucker!” she yelled, springing to her feet. Shannon paused for a moment, arrested by the sight of Jocelyn pulling her top over her head. “Some ‘opportunity’! An opportunity for you to get your rocks off, you pervert!” She started marching towards the door, but stopped again at the sound of a vial being rolled along the tabletop.

“Do what you like, Shannon,” he offered, picking up the vial and shaking it gently. “But if you walk through that door, I’ll flush these down the toilet. It could take a week or more to get replacements.” She stared at the vial, clearly torn. “You can have one of these as soon as you’re standing in front of the whiteboard. If you’re the last person there, I’m going to eat them and you’ll have to get your fix second-hand.” Shannon aimed a venomous glare at him, but the effect was diminished by a slight tremor.

Jocelyn was already standing against the wall, apparently unhampered by inhibitions. I realized Olivia had removed her top, and the others were fumbling with their clothing, too. I wasn’t thrilled by the idea of putting my middle-aged body on display beside these kids, but I’d had worse from Mr. Burns and Lauren.

Ultimately, we all ended up along the wall, looking like a lineup from some pervert’s wet dream. Shannon wasn’t last, but only because Logan ended up pushing her into line ahead of him. That earned both of them a frown, but also Shannon’s promised pill—she popped it dry and leaned back against the whiteboard with her eyes closed. When she opened them again a minute later, it looked like most of the tension had run out of her body, but her nipples were erect.

“Not completely hopeless,” our teacher commented. He walked down the row, looking at each of us with a detached air, and handing out new clothing. “Feel free to dress. You will wear this for all future training unless you are told otherwise. Street clothes will be an unneeded distraction.”

I looked at the navy tank and shorts, which felt like cotton but had some stretch to them. Even by my new standards, they were a bit skimpy. They also seemed to be “one size fits all.” Olivia and I were substantially larger up top than the other girls, and we really gave the material a run for its money. It felt almost like wearing a sports bra. The shorts had about a one-inch inseam and hung low on our hips, their elastic waistband just snug enough to hold them in place. Olivia and I eyed each other; if I’d caught her wearing this at home, I would have sent her back to her room to change.

Olivia’s gaze kept drifting and I finally turned around to see what was distracting her. It was Logan, who had the longest cock I’d ever seen on a man. His meat didn’t look very thick, but he had to be at least 8 inches long, even flaccid. I hardly could have missed noticing it earlier, but the shorts were laughably incapable of containing him and merely emphasized the length hanging out a leg hole.

After several attempts to deal with the problem failed, our instructor gave a dissatisfied grunt and produced a thong. That allowed Logan to stow himself securely, producing a sizeable bulge beneath his shorts.

“Acceptable,” was the final pronouncement. “We’ll take a 10-minute break, and then spend the remainder of the morning reviewing an outline of the core curriculum.” With that, he retrieved his coffee mug and swept out of the conference room, leaving us looking around uncertainly.

My attention immediately locked on the row of vials still sitting on the table. After a quick glance at the doorway, I walked over to look at them more closely. That, of course, drew the attention of the others; soon we all were clustered around the end of the table.

“That’s mine!” said Shannon, grabbing the vial with only three pills remaining in it.

Di flinched like she expected lightening to strike, then picked up the other container of pills. “I guess these must be mine, then,” she said, examining the cryptic labeling. “Tough luck for you pussies.”

I heard Olivia catch her breath and looked up sharply at Di, but her expression didn’t match the epithet.

“You are pussies, aren’t you?” Jocelyn asked after noticing our confused looks.

“We have no idea what you’re talking about,” I admitted. “Pussies?”

“Pushovers,” interjected Logan. “I’m a pussy; a little whiff of the right scent and I’ll do anything somebody asks. It’s just slang.” He narrowed his eyes. “How long have you been ‘working’?”

“Almost a year,” I answered, unable to meet Olivia’s shocked stare. With a vague wave, I added, “The last several months were in the hospital.”

“Jesus!” Shannon shrieked. “Not even a year?! And a makeover? Who did you fuck to get in here so fast?”

Olivia stepped in front of me, instinctively roused to defense. “Nobody!” She was almost nose-to-nose with Shannon. “We’re stuck here the same way you are, you bitch!”

“That’s ‘whore’, technically,” Jocelyn cut in, defusing the situation with an improbably bright smile. “Look, some of us they hook on pills. It’s not a habit you can kick, and the withdrawal is so bad I hear you wish you were dead. After awhile you’ll do anything for a fix. Those are the whores.” She nodded at Shannon. “The rest of us are pussies, it looks like; I’ve heard sluts hardly ever make it up here.”

“What’s the difference between a pussy and a slut?” asked Olivia. I had a feeling I already knew the answer.

“Sluts are loose cannons,” Logan explained. “They just get uncontrollably horny, and there’s no telling what they’re gonna do.” Jocelyn nodded emphatically. “Well, except fuck something,” he added with a small laugh.

Di sniffed. “It’s true. I happen to think whores do the best, because we still have some free will and we can adapt to changing circumstances. Others”—she nodded at Jocelyn, who was almost frowning—“will tell you pussies are better because if you tell them something, you know they’ll do it. But a slut won’t remember a damned thing if there’s a cock in front of her, and if she’s thinking at all, it’ll be for herself.”

“We’re sluts,” I admitted hesitantly, “Olivia and I.” I wasn’t completely sure I agreed with Diamond’s assessment, but the sprays on the table told me I wouldn’t be able to hide it for long, and I didn’t want to lie about it.

“No shit?” Shannon narrowed her eyes. “Sluts? With full makeovers? Who did you fuck to get this treatment?” The others didn’t look as hostile, but varying degrees of doubt and confusion were visible everywhere I looked.

“We didn’t fuck anybody!” Olivia objected, and then corrected herself almost immediately. “Well, okay, we fucked pretty much everybody, but you know.” Even Shannon looked like she was fighting back a grin at the tone of Olivia’s voice. “It wasn’t like we had a choice.”

“Precisely,” our instructor’s voice sounded, startling me; I hadn’t noticed him enter the room. “None of you had a choice. The details may differ, and you will find you have differing strengths and weaknesses, but the fundamentals are the same for all of you. The only choice before you is whether to stay and make the most of your opportunities, or—not.”

He strolled back up the length of the table. “If you ladies will take your seats, I think we’ll change up plans for the rest of the morning and stay with this topic.” We scattered to our places, and nobody said anything about the missing pill bottles. Logan didn’t seem to be bothered by our attention as he stood near the head of the table.

“So,” the man said, “a pussy. Observe!” He selected a spray and pumped it, leaving a fine mist around Logan’s head. Logan didn’t pull away or even blink; he seemed to become even stiller and more focused.

“You’re horny,” the man told him. The change in Logan’s crotch was immediately visible. “You want to show yourself to these women; you want to fuck them right here.”

Logan didn’t hesitate to push his shorts and thong to the floor, revealing the long throbbing wand of his erection. The heat in his eyes as he looked at us was evident, and I heard one of the others shift in her seat, but it left me and Olivia unmoved.

“Each time a woman touches you, you’ll need to give her the fuck of her life. Nothing will excite you more than the sight of her cumming on your cock, but it won’t be enough for you to orgasm—not until you’ve fucked them all. She won’t be interesting once she’s climaxed.” It was all recited in a dry matter-of-fact voice, like reading a phone book, but Logan’s manhood got harder with every word. “Now, the rest of you, pay attention. There is a point to this, and we’ll be reviewing what happens this afternoon.”

He sprayed Logan again, but didn’t say anything; perhaps it had been a neutralizer. It was obscene the way Logan was stroking his manhood and flaunting it before us; I could feel my face heating. “Let’s see a slut, shall we?” He changed to a third vial and misted Logan once more.

The scent of the cologne reached me and all of the heat in my face dropped to the core of my body. I heard voices, but I was focused only on the delicious hard cock waving in front of me. I scrambled out of my chair, wanting to claim him before one of the other women could take him in my place.

Logan stared at me aloofly while I fumbled with my shorts, but his emotional distance vanished the moment I brushed him with my hand. I squealed with surprise when he pushed me backwards onto the table, and then screamed in ecstasy when he buried himself in my sopping cunt.

It felt like the best fuck I’d ever had in my life. He was so full and long I swore I could see my belly swell each time he thrust himself into me, and I wouldn’t have been surprised to feel the head of his organ emerging from my throat. I stopped screaming because I was out of breath, and settled for urging Logan to ram me harder.

He started mauling my breasts through the thin fabric of my shirt, and my breathing got even more ragged. “Oh, fuck! Fuck me harder!” I wasn’t sure how much more I could take, but I wanted to find out. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” We slammed against each other repeatedly.

I finally crested, and came so hard it felt like my toes curled until they were touching the soles of my feet. What I really wanted was the feel of Logan’s hot jizz shooting into me, but he hadn’t cum. Worse, he started pulling away! I started sitting up with the idea of giving chase, but got a spritz in the face instead.

The overpowering scent of cologne disappeared immediately, and my head cleared just as rapidly. My crotch was slick with my juices, and my butt felt a little sore from being slammed against the hard tabletop. Logan’s erection, gleaming with lubrication, bobbed rapidly in time with his heartbeat a foot from my crotch.

“Thank you, Tanya. You may be seated.”

My face felt like it was on fire, and I could barely look at anybody as I slid off the table and stooped to pull on my shorts again. Olivia’s face was beet red too, and she couldn’t meet my eyes. I darted a look down the table and saw expressions of what I hoped was amazement from the others. Looking the other way, I saw I’d left a wet spot on the table and wanted to just slide to the floor from embarrassment.

Our instructor either didn’t notice or didn’t care. “Jocelyn, if you’d care to demonstrate how this works for a pussy?”

The blonde rose from her seat and walked up to the head of the table to join the men. She even flashed us an apparently genuine smile, which unnerved me. She brushed her hair behind her shoulder and turned to face the man, giving him a good target for the sprayer.

A quick burst wiped the expression from her face. “You want to fuck Logan. Fucking him here in front of us really excites you. The first time you make eye contact with one of the people seated at the table while Logan’s inside you, you’ll orgasm.”

A second spray, definitely a neutralizer, returned some life to Jocelyn’s face, but it was a focused sort of intensity that she hadn’t exhibited before. She looked at him, then us, then quickly shed her clothing. It was too fast to be a striptease, but she was graceful and naked and her nipples were hard. I remembered the way I’d fumbled with my shorts, and felt clumsy by comparison.

She stepped close to Logan, and then behind him, and finally pressed herself against his back at the same time she reached around him to grasp his erection.

His rod jerked beneath her touch and he twisted to grab her, but Jocelyn danced just out of his reach. With a bright laugh, she dodged under an arm and rolled onto the table. She rose to her hands and knees and started crawling down its length, but Logan’s hand locked onto an ankle and began pulling her backwards.

Jocelyn struggled, but not very hard. There was nothing for her hands to grasp, and her legs didn’t kick at all as Logan pulled her, working his hands higher, until they were around her waist and she was standing bent over the end of the table.

I didn’t know why, but she looked over at me and I didn’t look away. Her eyes widened as Logan stepped between her thighs and penetrated her, and I could see them widen again an instant later. Jocelyn exhaled sharply, and I realized she’d just climaxed. She gave me a sultry smile as Logan backed away. I didn’t feel any arousal, but it was unnerving to have a girl roughly my daughter’s age looking at me that way; I felt myself blushing again.

Jocelyn pushed herself upright and transferred her attention to Logan. She looked hopefully at his still-erect cock, but our leader had other plans. “Enough, for now, Jolene,” he told her, pointing at her vacant chair.

She pouted a bit, but it was hard to take her seriously. Jocelyn bent over to retrieve her clothing, keeping her knees locked, but her effort seemed wasted on the inattentive Logan. She swayed back to her seat, drawing a glare from Shannon, before dressing and sitting down again.

It seemed inevitable that he was going to call on all of us, and I was nervous about Olivia, but apparently it wasn’t her turn yet. “Diamond. Please demonstrate how a whore does this. You can bring back your pill bottle, by the way.”

Di pouted for a moment as she stood up. “What pill bottle?” she asked, displaying both hands. Her teeth flashed white against her dark skin for a moment, and then she walked behind us. “A strip search, do you think?”

She pulled off her shirt, revealing nothing except bare skin and trim breasts. I wasn’t sure she could have concealed the bottle in her cleavage, but it obviously hadn’t been there. Di dropped the tee over Logan’s erection and hooked her fingers in the waistband of her shorts.

Diamond took longer to shimmy out of her bottoms than Jocelyn had. I thought I saw a drop of pre-cum appear at the tip of Logan’s cock, and I wasn’t sure the instructor’s focused attention was purely based on the missing bottle. It was still missing after she stepped out of the shorts. “Do you want to do a cavity search, Logan?”

I wasn’t sure anything truly surprised me anymore, but I was still uncomfortable watching Di reach down and spread her lips with the fingers of one hand, and then insert a finger inside herself. It looked like masturbation, and I’d always thought that was something private. I glanced at the others to see how they were taking it.

Olivia watched with wide eyes and a bit of color in her cheeks. Shannon’s face wore a look of distaste and she had her arms crossed tightly in front of herself, but I didn’t see her looking away. Jocelyn had her usual sunny smile, and winked when she saw me looking at her. I turned quickly back to the head of the table, just in time to see Logan reach out and grab Di’s hand.

His expression shifted instantly from urgent desire to mindless lust. Di was a little short for him, so Logan grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto the end of the table. He leaned over her and inserted the head of his penis into her pussy, eliciting a small gasp from her.

Logan starting pounding rapidly into her, keeping a grip on her hips so she didn’t slide away under the force of his thrusts. Jocelyn had cum too quickly for me to appreciate it; Di made it uncomfortably easy to visualize what I must have looked like, getting fucked right in front of my daughter. I couldn’t look at Olivia.

“Oh, fuck! Fill me up with your cock!” Di moaned. She started urging Logan to greater effort, both verbally and physically. I shivered involuntarily, remembering what he’d felt like inside me.

Olivia touched my arm. “Are you okay, Mom?” she whispered.

“God, Baby,” I whispered back. “Did I look like this?”

“Hotter,” she answered loyally.

I couldn’t decide whether to be pleased or horrified. The instructor was frowning at us, so I resisted the temptation to say anything more and settled for reaching over and squeezing Olivia’s hand in mine.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Di gasped, literally bouncing on the tabletop beneath Logan. Her feet were waving in the air, and I noticed she was working herself with one hand. “Fuck me, you stud!” she screamed, panting heavily. Suddenly she started trembling and fell out of rhythm with Logan. “Oh, fuck me!”

Logan thrust into her a few more times, looking increasingly tentative— like a cat playing with a mouse that had just died. His erection looked harder than even when he pulled out of Di, but his attention was divided between the girls on either side who hadn’t yet been fucked.

Di lay on the table and continued to finger herself slowly. “See anything you like?” she asked; it wasn’t clear who she was addressing.

“The pills,” insisted our instructor, repressively.

I hadn’t forgotten them, either, and I’d been wondering where in the world Di had stashed them. I was more than half expecting to find she’d stashed the bottle in her ass, but Di sighed and reached behind her head. She produced the bottle from somewhere within her thick hair and tossed it casually to him.

He took a quick look at the bottle before pocketing it. “Thank you, Diamond. You may return to your seat.”

Her manner suddenly matter-of-fact, Di slid off the tabletop and hooked the clothing on the floor with a toe, catching it without having to bend down for it. “Your turn, kids.” She nonchalantly pulled on her shorts, and walked back to her seat before pulling on the top.

Olivia’s hand squeezed mine, while Shannon glared across the table at us. Well, it was entirely possible she was glaring at the world and we were just in the way.

“You’re next, Shannon—and I want those pills.”

Her gaze swerved from us to the instructor. After a long moment, she came up with the bottle and didn’t quite throw it across the table at him.

He stopped it with a quick hand before it tumbled onto the floor. “It looks like we’re a few short. Where are they?”

There was a wild look in Shannon’s eyes. “I’m keeping them!” she shouted. “Fuck you!”

I felt uncomfortable, like I was watching some out-of-control kid at the mall and wondering when the parents were going to do something about it. Part of me worried at the puzzle that was Shannon; it was pretty clear the class was intended for people that were viewed as having high potential, but I hadn’t see anything that made me want to do anything but turn her over my knee and spank the crap out of her. Sure, she was physically attractive, but we all were—and Shannon seemed to have a lot of emotional baggage.

An untimely snort of derisive amusement choked itself off in my throat. I fine person I was to pass judgment on anybody having negative thoughts about anything we’d seen or experienced. It was still enough to draw Shannon’s unwanted attention back to me.

“What?” she cried, misinterpreting the self-deprecating humor I’d tried to keep off my face. “You think this is funny, you fucking slut? Well, fuck you! Fuck you all!”

I tightened my grip on Olivia when I felt her shift. Nobody else said a word, but I saw Logan edging towards Shannon, his erection almost upright against his belly. She caught the motion out of the corner of her eye, too. “Oh, great, like this is so hard for you, you fucking bastard! I bet you’d rape me even if he didn’t tell you anything.” I thought Shannon might cry, but she surprised me and spit at Logan.

Apparently, that was close enough to “touch” for Logan. He lunged forward and embraced Shannon before she could get more than halfway to her feet, and pushed her forward onto the table. One hand stripped her shorts down her legs and out of sight, and she cried out when he buried himself inside her. It was hard to believe she was ready for him, but apparently the lubrication from the rest of us was sufficient to make up for it.

It was pretty much a rape; Shannon didn’t struggle, but she didn’t do anything except lie there, either. Her body shook with Logan’s thrusts, but he might as well have been fucking an inflatable doll for all the reaction he got from her. Her hate-filled eyes remained locked on our instructor’s face. I reflected that if Logan was going to keep pounding away until she orgasmed, he’d have worn himself down to a stump.

After a few minutes, the man watching her apparently reached the same conclusion. He leaned closer, studying Shannon for a moment while remaining out of reach of her nails. “Hmmm. Well, let’s see if we can’t make things a little more pleasant, shall we?” He reached out and carefully sprayed her in the face, taking care to aim away from Logan.

I was just wondering what the point of that had been, when I recognized the distinctive scent of Olivia’s perfume. Her hand crushed mine and we looked at each other, filled with tormenting doubt. Did he know about my improvisation? What about the others? Truly, it was a stupid quibble in this situation, but I’d been steeling my nerves to watch Olivia with Logan —not some, some, girl!

Olivia took the decision out of my hands and abruptly stood up. Without a moment of hesitation, she peeled her top over her head and used the maneuver to obscure the sniff at her locket. After that, wild horses couldn’t have kept her away from the other girl. She nearly tore off her shorts and clambered onto the table, taking the shortest possible path to Shannon.

The brunette’s eyes widened as she, too, realized what had happened, and her mouth twisted into a faint crooked smile before Olivia’s body obscured it. Was Shannon a lesbian? For the moment, under the influence of the perfume, Olivia certainly was.

She tried to pull Shannon up, but they weren’t even close to the same height. It was all too easy to visualize Olivia’s frustration as she stiff-armed Logan momentarily out of the way and rolled Shannon onto her back. I almost laughed, but then I saw Shannon bite her lip and I knew it was because my daughter’s tongue was inside her.

Olivia’s creaming, hairless gash was practically right in my face; I pushed back from the table to avoid getting kicked. My stomach did a slow turn as I watched Shannon’s eyelashes flutter and her mouth opened in a silent sigh. Logan, equally miffed for different reasons, tried again without success to pry Olivia away from Shannon’s crotch.

Shannon finally gave in and extended her much shorter, normal-sized, tongue towards Olivia’s dripping slit. Although she’d been successfully resisting Logan’s increasingly forceful attempts to push her away from Shannon’s pussy, the lightest touch of the other girl’s fingers on her butt was enough to collapse Olivia on top of Shannon’s face.

The two girls were molded together into a single, inseparable squirming tangle of feminine flesh. Logan finally realized he was pursuing a lost cause, and came around the head of the table. He hauled on Olivia’s legs, dragging both girls across the table. Lying on top of Shannon, Olivia’s pussy was at nearly an ideal height and the brunette’s face didn’t completely block it.

Ironically, Logan’s length and extreme level of arousal meant he literally couldn’t get the head of his cock lined up with his dripping target. He squatted a bit, trying again, but his organ just skidded up between Olivia’s buns, too close to vertical to engage her. He pulled her a little further, and then dropped her legs so he could use a hand to guide himself into her creaming slit.

Olivia engulfed him as easily as she would a finger. Logan found himself poorly positioned to take her weight and Shannon, bent backwards over the edge of the table beneath, could do nothing either. Inexorably the girls slid further and then all three of them toppled to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs. Jocelyn let out a peal of laughter and stood up to look over the table; I noticed she had a hand inside her shorts.

All I heard from Logan was a short grunt. He was at the bottom of the heap, but his cock remained embedded inside Olivia and neither of the girls was that heavy. I watched my daughter grab for Shannon, her tongue fully extended, and the other girl scrambled back into position astride her face. A moment later that tongue was deep inside her and Olivia’s nose was nestled between Shannon’s buns.

Shannon sat up with a moan that raised the hair on my arms and stared sightlessly at the ceiling while she squeezed her own breasts. Olivia’s bare pubis bumped rhythmically up and down as Logan continued thrusting in and out of her from underneath. The brunette started when Olivia jerked and let out a muffled shriek; I knew my daughter had just cum.

I could just see Shannon’s face in profile when the same realization crossed it. Her lips parted and then curved into a wicked-looking smile. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair when Shannon bent forward again and started teasing Olivia’s clit with a finger, but looking away left me facing Jocelyn, who made no attempt to hide the fact she was masturbating.

Olivia shuddered through another climax, and Shannon made a noise that was somewhere between a giggle and a gasp. That seemed to energize all three of them, and the tempo of their movements increased perceptibly. I was the only person in the room who wasn’t raptly fixated on the trio, our instructor included. I gave up and watched Olivia writhe again, trying to ignore the liquid sounds of Jocelyn’s fingers.

After what seemed like an eternity, but probably wasn’t more than ten minutes, Shannon arched her body backwards like every muscle she possessed had contracted simultaneously. “Oh. Oh, fuck! Oh—oh—Oh my GOD!” she hissed and whipped forward so abruptly I was afraid she might hit her head on the edge of the table.

As if released from restraints, which I belated realized was the case, Logan shifted into overdrive. Almost immediately he hissed between clenched teeth and forced himself upwards so powerfully Shannon had to grab the table to keep herself upright. He slumped slowly back to the carpeting a minute later.

Olivia’s impassioned writhing became all the more readily apparent when contrasted with the sudden release of tension in both of her partners. Shannon, who looked like a cat full of canaries, gave herself a little shake and levered herself to her feet. My daughter’s face shone with the residue of Shannon’s excitement when it was revealed, and she struggled to follow the perfume still scenting the brunette.

The instructor stepped forward with an atomizer at the ready, but Shannon held up a hand; for a wonder, he paused. She reached down and helped Olivia to stand. Logan just lay on his back, wearing a look of bliss, as the massive load stored up over five partners ran down the insides of Olivia’s thighs.

If I’d ever wondered what I looked like in the throes of the cologne, now I knew. The others obviously thought it was sexy as hell, but to my dispassionate eye, she was just a dirty slut—exactly like her mother.

Shannon pulled Olivia close and kissed her. It was a sensuous kiss on the brunette’s part, and a passionate one on my daughter’s, and I watched Shannon’s eyes widen as Olivia gave her more tongue than I was sure she’d ever had in her life.

Then a fine mist was floating about them and it was Olivia’s turn to look startled. She abruptly stiff-armed Shannon back against the table, and then apologized brokenly. “Oh! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, I mean...” Olivia lowered her eyes, unexpectedly timid, and caught sight both of the state of her body and the softening length of Logan’s slick organ on display beneath her. The deep blush went all the way down to her tits, clashing with her hair.

“It’s okay, Honey,” I reassured her, touching her arm gently.

“Oh, much better than just okay,” Shannon corrected me, grinning wickedly and making Olivia blush even harder.

I realized both Jocelyn and Di were clapping softly. Clearly Olivia wanted to cover herself, but didn’t want to pull on her clothes in this condition. She finally settled for just sitting in the chair and pulling her knees up in front of her; I didn’t have the heart to point out she was giving the appreciative Logan a fine beaver shot.

“Okay, enough,” the teacher told us, silencing the applause. “We’ll take a lunch break. It’s 11:45; be back at 1:00. There’s a cafeteria downstairs, or you can go out—as long as you’re back on time.” Without waiting for a response, he collected the vials and swept out of the room.

“It’s just the first morning, Mom,” Olivia plaintively not-quite-whined. “What’ll he make us do next?”

“I don’t know, Honey,” I sighed, thankfully accepting a napkin from Di and passing it over. “But at least we’ll do it together.”