The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Instar

by Baochai Jya

Claire had always known that she was adopted, but that was as far as it went.

She rarely asked her parents about it, in part because they always put her off with a, “It’s not time yet, dear,” but mostly because she knew in her heart of hearts that the reality would probably be quite dull.

It was much more fun to fantasize something romantic or exotic. Maybe she was the lovechild of someone famous. Maybe her mother was the daughter of a multimillionaire who was forced to give her up because of disapproving parents. Maybe she had royal blood in her veins and was given away to avoid scandal. The last thing she wanted to hear was that she was the daughter of some stupid high school kid who hadn’t used protection and got knocked up.

But when she woke up on her eighteenth birthday, finding out about her birthparents was the last thing on her mind. It was a crisp autumn morning. She opened her window and breathed the cool, fresh air. A flock of geese honked as they flew overhead. The leaves on the trees were starting to change colors and dry out. It looked like it would be a spectacular fall.

As Claire was getting ready to shower and pulled the rubber shower-curtain open, she was hit by a sudden wave of dizziness and had to grab it to keep from falling. She felt tingly all over and oddly horny. For a minute, she just stood there, clutching the shower curtain as the feeling passed. It frightened her a bit—nothing like that had ever happened to her before. Still, it didn’t take long under the hot water’s caress before she felt quite normal again, and she put it out of her mind.

As Claire toweled off, she noticed that her skin seemed drier than usual, but she was able to take care of that with some lotion. She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. Pretty, if not beautiful. Nice breasts, if a little on the small side. White teeth, if not perfectly straight. Dark hair that hung to her shoulders. She was happy with life and with herself.

Her adopted parents looked a little uncomfortable at breakfast, but Claire didn’t notice. They hadn’t said anything about a party, but she figured they were planning one anyway, a nice surprise party for her reaching adulthood. They knew who her friends were, so they could make up a guest list without consulting her, and that was just fine.

The party she was really looking forward to was with Jim. She’d been going out with him for five months now, and he was always so sweet and considerate and thoughtful and romantic. And he was hung like a horse, which was just icing on the cake.

Jim had sexted her the day before and told her to expect something special on her birthday afternoon. She was curious to see what—other than screwing—he had in mind. Not that it mattered. Sex with Jim was better than almost anything else anybody could dream up. She was very much looking forward to it.

Claire was a bright student with a moderately heavy workload, including several AP classes. Her favorite was Biology. The teacher was notoriously tough, but the subject was absolutely exhilarating and Claire enjoyed pouring through her homework each night.

Today they started with a brief review of insect development. The whole idea of metamorphosis fascinated Claire, maybe a side-effect of daydreaming about her birthparents. The egg hatched, the caterpillar came out, eating and growing, changing skins over and over until the time came to form a chrysalis and finally a butterfly. That’s what Claire liked to think of herself as: a human butterfly, seemingly ordinary on the outside, but with a beautiful future hidden away, waiting for her.

The lecture was short, and the class split into pairs to dissect a grasshopper. The teacher handed out scalpels and gloves, and as Claire took hers the dizziness and horniness she’d felt in the shower resurfaced. She stood dazed for a moment, just clutching her gloves, breathing quickly. Her partner had to poke her and call her name before she could shake it off.

After Biology, the hours flew past—French, English, lunch, Calculus—and the date with Jim got closer and closer each time the bell rang. And then the day ended, and Jim was waiting for her outside.

He hugged her close and gave her a long, slow kiss. “Happy birthday, Claire,” he said. “Ready for your present?”

She giggled. “Am I ever, lover” she said. He actually opened the car door for her as she got in.

They drove up into the hills, making small talk as they did. They left suburbia behind and entered the parklands beyond the city. Claire squealed with delight when she saw some deer. She pulled out her cell phone to snap a picture but was too slow. Jim just chuckled. “Keep it out. Maybe there will be more.” She did, but there weren’t.

As they drove Claire scratched herself once or twice absently. Maybe her skin was drying out again, but she hardly noticed. She was too caught up in the moment.

Jim pulled into a quiet camping spot not far from the main road. He helped Claire out of the car smiled happily, hugging herself, as she looked around. There was the occasional glimpse of a squirrel or the cawing of a crow. A brook did its babbling not far away, flowing into a pond that could barely be seen through the trees which rustled in the breeze.

Jim spread out a blanket and got out a bottle of champagne. They sat down next to each other and he toasted her adulthood. The bubbles made her giggle, but as she drained her glass, she looked over to him and somehow, suddenly, her lust was overwhelming. She practically leapt at him, shoving him to the ground, and started kissing him hard and passionately.

Jim was a little surprised at her ardor. He attempted some foreplay to help moisten her up, but she brushed him aside. “Fuck me, Jim,” she whispered urgently. “Fuck me hard and fuck me now!”

Jim didn’t need to be told twice. He was already hard enough that he could enter her. He quickly pulled his clothes off. She was so hurried she actually ripped hers. She lay her naked body back on the blanket and spread her legs wide. Jim could smell her lust. He scrambled to get a condom on. He got on top and was inside her almost instantly. As the latex of the condom plunged into her snatch, Claire’s eyes opened wide with surprise and she let out a long, low moan. It was the same as the condoms Jim always used, but for some reason her pussy seared with pleasure at this one’s touch.

Jim could hardly believe this. She enjoyed sex, yes, largely because he always made an effort to make sure she had at least as many orgasms as he did, but she had never been this animalistic about it before.

Claire grunted each time he pushed in. Her eyes were closed and she squeezed her breasts almost desperately. “Harder,” she said, her breath coming out in gasps. “Fuck me harder, fuck me like a bitch in heat.”

Jim slammed himself harder against her, plowing his cock deeper with each thrust. He still couldn’t believe it. She was so tight, tighter than she’d been in the past, but at the same time so wet that his cock was able to move effortlessly in and out, in and out.

She suddenly stiffened and came. Jim could feel her pussy squeezing itself against his cock and that was all he needed. His cock pulsed in time with her pussy and he felt his cum spurting through it.

He was drained when he finally pulled out. He pulled the condom off and tossed it aside, then lay down next to her and snuggled close. “That,” he said, “was only the first part of your present.” He kissed her cheek. He felt so wonderful, it had never been like that before. He closed his eyes once or twice. To Claire’s surprise, he actually fell asleep.

Claire stood up. She was restless. The orgasm was the best she’d ever had, but it wasn’t enough. She was hungry for something—she didn’t know what. She walked around a bit. It felt like there were ants crawling on her skin. She brushed herself once or twice before realizing that there was nothing there except her skin. It was very, very dry and tingled everywhere. She rubbed herself vigorously but it didn’t do any good. The tingling just got worse.

She was pacing now like an animal in a cage. Her mind was getting cloudy with need. She had to do something, but what was it? Her skin was getting dryer by the minute. She looked at her hands. They were paler than usual, and the color seemed to be draining away as she watched. But the skin, or something underneath it, was actually pulsing.

A sudden wave of pain hit her and she doubled over. She was vaguely aware that her breasts were bloated. It felt like she was wearing a bra two sizes too small. Tiny drops of liquid were forming on her nipples and areolae. It looked like milk but smelled like rubber cement.

She saw the discarded condom on the ground and grabbed it. Touching it and sniffing at it calmed her a little. She shoved it in her mouth and tried to swallow it, but it just made her gag. She vomited violently, gagging again and hardly able to breathe. She coughed and spat until the nasty taste was almost completely out of her mouth.

The pain surged again. She panicked and forced herself upright. She staggered over to the car and had a look at herself as best she could in the side-view mirror. A nightmare stared back at her. The skin on her skull was tight, as though it were being stretched. It was a ghastly pale color, almost white. Her eyes had clouded over. Her hair was falling off in patches. Her lips were dry and cracking. Inside, she could see her tongue contracting into a tight, hard cylinder. A tooth fell out.

Another wave of pain hit her. Her breasts were getting more and more swollen by the second and she scratched herself desperately. Her fingernails were getting looser, too. Her brain felt like it was burning. Strangely, she managed one coherent thought, ‘There’s no way Jim will fuck me again like this,’ but she had a desperate need for him to do just that.

She fell as she turned around and had to crawl back to where Jim slept on the blanket. She was terrified that he’d wake up before she could do—what? She couldn’t think. Instinctively, she pressed her mouth against the flesh of his neck. Of its own volition, her tongue shot out and pierced his skin, digging itself deep into his carotid artery. She came hard as it did. Claire felt herself pumping something hot into his body. Was this what it was like for men? The pain started to subside, but her thoughts didn’t clear.

Jim started awake at once and cried out briefly, but as her tongue-cum hit his brain, he gasped, his eyes grew vague, and he his mouth broadened into a goofy smile. His body relaxed, all except his cock which hardened almost instantly.

Claire pulled back. The tip of her tongue broke off with a brittle snap as she did, sealing the wound, but she didn’t care. Her lips were almost too stiff to move. She said something that almost sounded like, “Fuck me, Jim. Fuck me doggy-style.”

Jim said nothing. He shuffled behind her and knelt. Claire was desperate for his cock. She longed to feel him fill her pussy with the beautiful latex of a condom, but she knew she couldn’t allow that. Not this time.

She started to panic again. He had to hurry and fuck her soon or it would be too late. She suddenly felt his naked cock plunge into her pussy and she let out a sigh. She squeezed her eyes shut with relief.

There was no finesse to Jim’s movements. He was just mindlessly, almost robotically fucking her. She didn’t care. The pain was ebbing and pleasure began to take its place. It was incredible and the only thing that mattered. Parents, home, school, Jim, her future—all were meaningless. There was nothing for Claire other than the warmth spreading through her body anchored in her pussy, as Jim worked it with long, deep strokes.

The pleasure built and built. Jim grunted and came. Claire could feel his cum inside her. It burned, burned like acid, burned like fire, burned through her whole body. Claire screamed.

It was wonderful.

Her back split open. A line formed along her spine, deep and dark. It shone liquidly in the sunlight.

She pushed herself upward. The crack widened. Something smooth, wet, and black shone below her skin.

She pushed up again. Again. Again. Each time she managed a bit more, until her her body was clearly pushing itself out from inside her skin. Her shoulders emerged, dark and wet. Her scalp and face fell away as she pulled her head free. Her skin fell loosely around her arms and she pulled them out as if she were removing gloves.

She was finally able to stand and use her hands. She pushed the remnants of her old skin off her legs like stockings. She breathed deep. She was calm now and could feel power surging through her body. The sun felt so wonderful against her new, black skin, so smooth and sweet. Even after her skin had dried, it kept its sheen. With a sudden motion she picked up her old skin and threw it as far away as she could. She would never need it again.

She breathed deeply again. Her senses had become so keen. She was aware of so many sounds she could not have heard before: leaves on trees, animals scurrying through the brush, Jim’s quiet breathing. She could smell so much more—the plants, the animals, the car, Jim’s cum. Above all she could smell latex. Her latex. Her beautiful new body.

She stretched out her arms and admired her hands. Sharp, almost claw-like nails were uncurling on her fingertips, glinting red in the sunlight as they hardened. She looked down at her legs. Her toes were fusing and became one solid surface. It was uncomfortable to have her heels so low. She would have to get some proper boots to hold them.

She stroked herself. Her skin was so deliciously smooth and sensitive. Her rubber nipples were permanently at attention and rode atop two huge breasts, the size of cantaloupes. She couldn’t wait to taste the milk they would make. Her waist was narrow, wasp-like, flaring down to beautifully round, full ass-cheeks.

She found her pussy. It hid coyly within her labia, now round and puffy. She felt inside and shuddered with pleasure. It was hot, wet, and coated with small bumps. She was aware of the spines hiding in the vaginal walls and extended them briefly, gingerly. Her clit was unhooded and permanently erect, the size of a fingertip. She rubbed it and moaned.

She checked between her ass-cheeks and was satisfied that the opening there matched her pussy. For a moment, she played with herself, finger fucking her pussy and her ass until she came twice. With an effort, she stopped herself. She sucked her fingers and came again as she tasted her own liquid latex.

She strode back to the car so that she could have a look at her face. Her eyes were a solid white now with no sign of pupil. Her nose was gone, replaced with two skull-like, deep, dark holes. Her hair was blood red and hung in thick, rubbery ribbons down her back. Her lips were puffy like her labia and red like her hair. She extended her new tongue until all ten inches protruded through her lips. It was a black, thick, rubbery rope with a glans-like knob at the end. She twisted herself to check her flexibility and realized she could easily fuck her own pussy with it.

There was a small opening in the tip of her tongue and experimentally she extended her stinger through it. It was wickedly sharp, exactly what she needed.

She ran her beautiful new tongue along her teeth. From the front, they looked almost normal, but each was a strong, sharp blade, perfect for cutting and tearing.

She stood and closed her eyes in joy as she ran her hands up and down her body. She knew herself now for what she truly was—a predator, a destroyer of men. She lived to fuck, to be fucked, to command and to consume. Sex was her lure, semen her drink, domination her food. Her pheromones were irresistible. One taste of her milk or the honey from her pussy would make an addict for life. Her sting was fiery, all-consuming pleasure or slow, painful death.

She looked over at Jim. He was lying on his back, half on the blanket and half on the ground. He still had a dazed, happy smile on his face. He was drooling a little, and semen dripped from his limp cock. She said, “Kneel and worship your Goddess, human.” Her voice was low and soft but oozing sex, irresistible. Jim crawled over to her and began licking her feet.

The thought of stinging him again to push him deeper into submission was very appealing. So was the thought of extending the hard, rubber ovipositor inside her pussy and burying an egg deep in his body. But she wouldn’t do that, not to Jim. At least not yet.

Right now she needed him to drive her home. She was an adult now. It was time to find out about her real parents.