The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Institute of Improvement

* * *

Note:

This is my 11th contribution to this archive and it has been 3 years since the last one. In the meantime, I had several ideas for new stories and started writing them simultaneously which didn’t work out because even after some months I finished none of it. So I took some of those ideas (don’t worry, there are currently two additional stories I’m working on) and put them into one single story—this one. Enjoy!

And please bear in mind: English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or other mistakes. I hope you’ll like it anyway.

Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, names and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life. So don’t try any of this in real life!

As always, I’m looking forward to any comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

Chapter 1: Parts 1–7

1

“I love you, honey!” Rick said as Sally stood in front of him just wearing bra and panties.

“I love you, too,” Sally said and kissed Rick. Both of them had been together for almost two years now and it was love at first sight when Sally had moved into the flat next to Rick’s. It was just some months until he moved over to her flat. And ever since everything was perfect: not a day with a fight, romantic dinners and trips, two caring and understanding partners and ... great sex.

And so they were in the bedroom again, they kissed passionately and ripped each other’s clothes off. Then Rick massaged Sally while still kissing her, her thin waist, her perfect B-sized breasts, her im-maculate thighs. He put his fingers on her crotch, and let one, then two slide between her wet labia. Sally moaned and stroke his strong shoulders. Then Rick pushed her backwards, Sally fell over and landed on their bed right between the soft cushions. When Rick wanted to kneel over her and con-tinue, Sally smiled at him with her full lips and her bright blue eyes: “No, honey, today it’s my turn. Just lay down and relax.”

Rick nodded smilingly and lay down on his back so that Sally could kneel between his legs. Sally flipped her long dark blonde hair over on one side of her head and moved forward towards Rick’s chest. She put her tongue out and licked over Rick’s muscular body, sucked his nipples and went down towards his cock. Sally massaged Rick’s inner thighs and licked his cock passionately. Only seconds later his cock stood fully erect in front of Sally’s mouth. She kissed the bell-end and let her tongue slowly slide over it. Rick almost exploded and inhaled deeply. Then Sally slowly opened her mouth, moistened her lips with her tongue and let Rick’s throbbing cock slowly enter her mouth. She caressed his erect member with her tongue and started sucking it, at first very moderately, but then she sucked it harder and harder. Rick just looked at the ceiling and stroke Sally’s head that went up and down. He moaned heavily, his heart beat faster and he inhaled deeper and quicker. And finally ... he came. An enormous load dispersed in Sally’s mouth. But Sally didn’t stop, she went on and on and on. When Rick had regained control and when the feeling of arousal changed more and more to a kind of pain in his cock, he asked Sally to stop. But Sally did not seem to hear him. Her lips held his cock firmly with his cum all over them. Sally continued sucking as if she hadn’t noticed Rick coming. When the pain became very definite, Rick tried to push Sally away, but she did not move an inch.

“Sally, ... Sally, will you please stop. You’re hurting me. Please, please stop!” he shouted at her. But Sally did not react, she still sucked his cock, now being red and blue all over.

“Honey, please!” Rick tried again, “If that’s supposed to be a game, I don’t like it. I will do whatever you want, but please, stop now!". Rick desperately put his hands on Sally’s forehead and pushed it to one side to free his hurting cock. He jumped off the bed and sat on the floor leaning at the wall. He looked at his thick penis and a bit of blood on his lap. Then he looked over to Sally and saw her lying on the bed. Her green eyes were opened widely, she stared right ahead and her mouth moved as if she still wanted to suck Rick’s cock. Rick couldn’t believe all this. He pulled himself together and dialled the emergency number. Then he lost consciousness.

2

When Sally woke up, she sat in a small room with a metal table and two chairs. The room had no windows, just one door. She only wore an orange-coloured overall, obviously two sizes too big for her, she was chained to the table with a pair of handcuffs ... and she didn’t remember how she’d come there. Some moments later, the door was opened and an athletic but busty woman with shoulder-length black hair that was tied into a ponytail entered the room.

“Hi, Sally,” the woman said, “my name is Detective Stone. You’re here to be questioned about what happened to your boyfriend Rick.”

“Rick? What’s wrong with him? Is he hurt? Where is he?” Sally asked frightened.

“Well, I was hoping you could tell me, Sally,” Detective Stone said, sat down as well and looked at Sally with her pale blue eyes. But suddenly the door was opened and two men entered the room. Both of them wore black suits with black shirts and sun glasses. Right behind them Detective Stone’s Cap-tain entered the room and told her that a special unit would now take Sally with them for further interrogation. Detective Stone protested, but she had no chance and had to leave the interrogation room. After the door had been shut, one of the men sat on the edge of the table right next to Sally.

“Hi, Sally ... how are you?” he asked with a friendly smile but without taking off his sun glasses.

“Well, I ... I don’t know. I’m very confused. And I want to know what happened to Rick.”

“Rick is OK. There had been a problem, but everything is fine now. You’ll just have to answer some questions to us. OK?”

Without Sally noticing, the other guy had taken position right behind her. He held a small device in his hand and put it against Sally’s head. He pressed a button and immediately the despair vanished from Sally’s eyes. She just look straight ahead with a somehow dreaming expression.

“Yes, of course I will come with you. And I will answer your questions,” she said slowly.

The other man uncuffed her and took her gently by her arm. The three of them left the interrogation room and the police station without a further word. Detective Stone and the Captain frowned when they saw Sally being taken away.

“I don’t believe any of this crap, Captain!” Detective Stone said.

“You will back off, Stone. This is an order right from the top. My hands are bound and so are yours...” the Captain sighed and went back to his office.

3

Sally blinked and looked around. She was no longer in the interrogation room in the police station. She was now tightly bound to a metal chair that looked somehow like a dentist’s, being completely naked. The room was tiled in white and contained just a smaller table with medical paraphernalia, a monitor, a notebook and a bright examination lamp over Sally’s head. Where was she now? How did she come here? And what happened to her clothes? But Sally had no time to wonder about all this, because the door opened and a brown-haired woman in a tight white full-body suit made of latex and matching ankle boots entered the room. She smiled gently at Sally.

“Hi, Sally, fine to have you with us again! How are you?” the woman said.

“Uhm ... do I know you?” Sally frowned, “Where am I?”

The woman just sighed and whispered to herself: “The damage seems to be bigger than I expected...”

“What damage?” Sally asked and struggled against her bonds, “And why am I chained to this chair being completely naked!?”

“OK, Sally, calm down. I’ll explain it to you. About five years ago ...”

...

Carla went home to her little flat. Another lonely evening had gone by. Carla liked to take a walk along the river where nobody disturbed her. She was a rather choleric person and had no close friends in this city, maybe due to her overweight and her frequent outbursts. She knew that, but she couldn’t fight against it ... even therapy had failed. She went through the alley as always. But suddenly somebody jumped at Carla out of the dark. She tried to run away, but couldn’t run fast enough and was out of puff too quickly. The man put a piece of cloth tinctured with chloroform over her nose and mouth. Carla panicked, gasped for air and tried to kick his legs. ‘Stupid, stupid!’ she thought, but it was too late. Everything went black.

When she opened her eyes, she sat on a metal bench in a tiled room. Carla felt a slight pain in the crook of her left arm. She looked at it and saw a red spot and a bruise there. Someone must have injected her with something or taken blood out of there. Then she took a look around. There were other women in the room as well and they were naked—all of them, just like Carla. Nobody said a word. Carla felt uncomfortable. She didn’t like to be naked, she didn’t like her body: the big sagging tits, the wobbling thighs, her enormous ass. That was also why she was so choleric and constantly had to face new charges of insult as well as assault and battery: she suspected everybody staring at her and making fun of her looks ... and so from time to time she went bananas and attacked other people.

But the other women did not seem very interested in her, they just looked straight ahead at a monitor in the opposite wall next to an automatic sliding door. Suddenly she heard a voice coming out of a speaker: “Carla, don’t panic, stay calm. You have been given a drug that renders you will-less and soothes you. The effect is starting right now. You will sit there until the monitor tells you to enter that door in front of you. You are not allowed to speak or to do anything else. If you co-operate, you will not be hurt.”

Carla looked around and thought about what she had just heard. To her own astonishment she did not panic and did not want to fight somebody. She stayed calm, very calm. Fear vanished from her and she put her arms besides her body and sat upright on the bench, looking at the monitor just like the other women. The monitor switched to an animation. She saw a red-haired woman, a naked woman with a thin waist, big breasts ... and a penis. Then overknee boots, a leather body and long gloves were put on her body. The person’s picture rotated and a writing said ‘project cock-doll 006 ready to be initiated—enter raw material’. Only a second later, a red-haired woman stood up and walked towards the sliding door and went through it. Carla waited calmly.

After some minutes the monitor switched on again. Now it displayed four women standing on a stage. They seemed to be singers, pop singers ... a girl band, wearing sexy outfits and singing at an open air concert. Then the monitor said ‘project girl-band 001 ready to be initiated—enter raw material 1-4’. Instantly four women next to Carla stood up and went to that door. They did not look like the band members, but they had about their size and their hair colour. Carla waited.

The monitor then showed a woman with perfect b-sized breasts, a thin waist, long legs and long blonde hair. She looked kind of beautiful, especially when the animation put her in tight latex bondage gear. ‘Project sex-slave 167 ready to be initiated—enter raw material’ the monitor said. Carla wondered which woman would now stand up. It certainly wouldn’t be her, because her body had not the slightest resemblance with that woman’s. But what was that? Something inside of her told her to stand up and walk through that door. Carla tried to resist but couldn’t, she just stood up and went through the sliding door.

On the other side everything was dark, Carla couldn’t see a thing, but she went on. After some 10 feet she stumbled over something and fell. She tried to brace herself, but she couldn’t. Instead, she landed on something like a grill. Carla tried to stand up, but another grill was put on top of her back. She was now caught between those two grills. Only her head was free. Then she heard a whirring sound next to her head and something was put into her hair. She felt a cool breeze around her head, obviously somebody (or something) shaved her head. But Carla did not panic, she stayed calm due to the drug. Then her head was cleaned with water, dried and sprayed with something that smelled like a disinfectant. Some seconds later, a large metal clamp that was attached to the fixture she was caught in seized her head and held it firmly in place. Carla felt like a thing being processed in a factory. Then there was another sound and she felt something next to her left ear. Something forced its way into her ear, into her head. Carla did not feel anything, at least no pain. Suddenly she tasted some blood, running down her cheeks and along her lips. Then her thoughts became blurred, her memories disappeared, everything felt strange. She stopped feeling her body, seconds later she lost conscious-ness.

When she woke up, she coughed and almost choked. She floated inside a glass tank in a yellowish gel-like liquid. She saw wires coming out of her head, blonde hair floating in front of her face, tubes coming out of her mouth, nose, anus and crotch. After some moments the liquid was pumped down ... and so was Carla. The glass cylinder that contained her had been opened at the bottom end. The tubes and wires released her body and Carla fell down, the breathing tube being jerkily pulled out of her trachea. Carla coughed and slid down a pipe. Finally she fell onto a floor in a white tiled room, the yellow slime dripping down her body. She was too exhausted to do anything and just lay on the floor coughing. So a brown-haired woman in a white full-body latex suit with matching ankle boots came towards her and helped her up. The woman hosed Carla down until she was clean. Then she was given a towel. Carla shivered all over and wrapped herself in the soft towel.

After her eyes had adjusted to the brightness properly, she opened the towel, looked down her body and saw long legs, a thin waist, round b-sized breasts and long blonde hair. She looked straight ahead into a mirror on the wall and spotted a hot naked woman with a towel in her hands. Who was that woman? Was she that woman? Where was she? There was nothing to remember, nothing to think about. She was a blonde woman. And she existed. That was all. Nothing more.

Then the other woman ordered her to lay down in a cushioned wooden box. She did as she had been told and waited. The box was closed and carried away. She heard a forklift, truck doors, an engine ... obviously she was carried somewhere. She instinctively shut her eyes and fell asleep. Then she heard the box being opened. She opened her eyes as well and looked at the ceiling of a noble flat or house. Where was she? And—even more important—who was she? Then somebody looked inside the box, a man in his late thirties. The man smiled at her and said just one word: “Activate!". She blinked and instantly she knew where she was, who that man was, what she had to do and ... who she was. Everything was clear now as if she had regained her memories in the twinkling of an eye. She stood up slowly, stepped out of the box, looked at the man, smiled and said in a calm and gentle way:

“Hello Master! I am sex-slave 167, I am your property and I will obey to your every command. Please provide me with a name of your choice.”

...

“I am what?” Sally cried, “I am a cyborg and was that man’s sex playdoll for two years?”

“Exactly! Some years ago we invented the technology to transform human beings into cyborgs. The government then instituted a commission for research, application and commercialisation of that technique. This commission established this facility, the Institute of Improvement. About six years ago a wealthy and influential industrialist ordered a woman to be his will-less personal slave. We chose you, well... your former you, Carla, a choleric woman without any friends and family, new in town, jobless and ... with a criminal record. You were caught and after a judicial order your status as a human being was cancelled and you were transformed. Your looks were adjusted to the specifications provided by your new owner and you were given a new identity without any memories related to your old life. After three years your owner had some serious problems both personally as well as financially. Due to the underlying contractual agreement you were transferred back to us. But unfortunately at that time we had no immediate use for you and put you into something we call the waiting loop: you were provided with a complete new identity as Sally, a job in a new city and with memories made up by us. You were given a new life and supposed to live that life until the day we needed you again. But unfortunately yesterday this ... ‘malfunction’ happened,” the woman explained. Sally couldn’t believe what she’d heard, but she relaxed a tiny bit as she was told that Rick was not seriously hurt.

“That’s good to know. So ... when can I see him again?” Sally asked.

“Never,” the woman just said and picked up a device from the small table.

“What?! But why? And what’s that thing for? What ... No! Let ... let me go! Please.”

“I can’t Sally, I can’t. I have my orders. And just remember: you are no human being any more, you don’t have any rights,” the woman answered calmly, put a pair of tweezers into Sally’s left ear and pulled it out after some seconds, “I am now opening your CPU.”

“My what?!” Sally screamed and tried to jerk back and forth to free herself from the chair, “There is something inside my ears and I didn’t notice it over all those years? Is this a joke?! Let me go!”

“I can’t let you go, as I just said. It’s not inside your ears exactly, but inside your head. It’s just acces-sible through your left ear and for safety reasons—so that nobody can hack into your CPU wirelessly—only by a wire or by voice command of authorised personnel. Do you remember your ear problems? Well, we programmed you to believe that and to go to one of our ‘doctors’ regularly to check your CPU. And now stay calm so that I can link you to my computer!” the woman shouted, took a cable that emerged from the notebook and inserted it into Sally’s ear. But Sally didn’t care. She screamed even louder and struggled on, but the woman just entered a few commands and Sally instantly grew silent.

4

Sally opened her eyes again and went on screaming. But the black-haired woman did not stand next to her anymore. She now sat behind the notebook. Sally looked down her body and realized that she wasn’t strapped to the chair anymore. She tried to stand up, but nothing happened. She could just move her head and felt a kind of moistness between her thighs.

“Hey, what have you done to me? This is weird ... please ... please let me go,” Sally now sobbed.

The woman put the notebook directly in front of Sally and started a video clip. She said nothing, just pointed at the display. Sally saw herself, sitting in the chair, being strapped to it. She heard the last words, spoken by her and the woman just before she lost consciousness. First the woman checked something with her notebook, and after some minutes she stood up and went back to Sally sticking something into her left ear. There was a silent whirring sound and something emerged from her head, a small and round silver bar-shaped device. The woman took it, disconnected the cable and went to the table, took another device and inserted it into Sally’s head. There was that whirring sound again. Then the woman opened the bonds and pressed a button inside Sally’s left ear. Sally blinked and stood up.

“Hallo, Anne. Wie geht es Dir?” the woman asked Sally (or somebody called Anne) how she felt in German. Anne nodded and smiled: “Sehr gut. Danke. Ich freue mich, dich wiederzusehen.”

The black-haired woman opened her suit’s crotch zipper and obviously asked Anne to do her a favour ... in German, again. Anne smiled and went down on her knees. She stuck out her tongue and put her face in the woman’s lap. She began licking that woman’s vagina. The woman stroke her own rubber-clad breasts and smiled all over. She began breathing heavily and shivered a bit. Finally she put her hands on Anne’s head, gasped for air and bent over. Then she took a step back and ordered Anne to sit in the chair again. After some moments of enjoying the orgasm’s effect, she closed the zipper, ex-changed the CPUs again and connected Sally to the notebook. Then she sat down behind the note-book and reprogrammed Sally. She activated her and ordered her to masturbate. Sally did not hesitate and fingered her pussy until she came heavily. Then the woman told her to calm down again and entered some further commands. Then the movie clip ended.

Sally’s jaw dropped. She looked at the black-haired woman and did not know what to say. The woman pressed another button on the remote control and Sally felt how she regained control over her whole body, but she also did not want to leave or stand up. She wanted an explanation.

“Yes, that’s what happened during the last 20 minutes. I hope you can understand now what you are. Without that CPU you are nothing, just a body shell. And whether you carry this CPU, that one with the identity of a German friend of mine or another one doesn’t matter. You are a thing, not a person. I have erased parts of your waiting-loop memory and left you with your Sally personality. You will stay here on these premises until you are needed. You are not allowed to leave, a safety set-up has been installed. But ... try to enjoy your time here. Besides the limitations you can do whatever you want. Just take it as a kind of spa vacation. Your programming will show you what you’re not allowed to do when you try doing it. I adapted your personal preferences to the institute’s regulations. For example, you will only dress in latex and you will fulfil all the assignments given to you. But don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of free time,” the woman explained and smiled at Sally.

“O... OK, I’ll try. Thank you, ... Lisa,” she said to the woman who had not introduced herself at all. Sally stood up and went through the door. She felt strange. She did not know why she was here and where she had been before. She only knew that she was some kind of very human-like cyborg and that her sole purpose was to live her life around this place. Sally went along a corridor with several doors to her left and right, just like the door through which she had just left the room. Suddenly a door in front of her opened and a man jumped into the corridor. It was Rick. He was naked and two men in white latex full-body suits jumped at him, seized him and tried to drag him back into the room.

“Sally? Is that you? Are you OK, babe? ... What’s going on here?” he shouted as he spotted Sally. But Sally did not recognize him. She searched her memory, but she did not know that man. She just stepped aside and let the men take him back into the room.

Sally went on, through the corridor, on another level, through another corridor. The fact that she was still naked didn’t bother her at all. Instinctively she stopped in front of one door and looked at the small sign next to it: S-S-167 / Sally. She stretched out her arm and embraced the door knob with her hand. The sign next to the door uttered a beep and the door was unlocked automatically. She twisted the knob and entered a small room of 15 by 15 feet. One wall existed only of large glass sliding doors that led out of the room into a spacious garden with a large swimming pool. Another wall consisted only of a large closet with six doors and on the opposite side there stood just a latex-covered bed without pil-lows or blankets.

As if she’d lived in that room for many years, she went to the closet wall and opened the first five doors. Behind the first door there was latex under- and swimwear, behind the second latex skirts, pants and tops, behind the third catsuits, behind the fourth different kinds of masks, collars, bondage gear and other fun stuff and finally behind the last one she found shoes and boots. Sally deeply inhaled the smell of latex and leather, stepped back and thought for a while. Then she opened the sixth door and chuckled as she saw that this compartment contained some kind of an automatic shower. Sally looked around the room once again and spotted a display on the wall: ‘Today’s Assignments’. Suddenly a writing appeared right underneath it: ‘1800—welcome dinner with the director’.

Sally looked at a clock on the wall. She had about an hour left and decided to pick an appropriate outfit. She took a black g-string and a black garter belt and put them on. Then she grabbed transparent latex stockings and let the shiny material slowly slide over her long and immaculate legs and attached their upper ends to the suspenders of the garter belt. Then she took a long purple dress with a built-in corset and put it on slowly. The dress was very tight and covered her from her shoulders down to her ankles. It also had a plunging neckline and was slit right in the front from her crotch downwards. When Sally stood with her legs close to each other, the dress covered her legs completely. But when she stepped one leg about two feet apart, the slit opened up and one could see her g-string. Right above the slit the corset began. It had a central tightening mechanism on the front side. Sally turned it several times clockwise and the corset immediately shaped her waist a bit thinner and pushed her breasts upwards so that they pressed against the edge of the neckline. With some quick moves she arranged her hair as an updo and put on some make-up. Finally she put on long purple gloves and black high-heels. She scrutinized her outfit in a mirror and polished the latex. Sally was pleased with her looks. She really liked wearing rubber—at least something inside of her told her so. She put one leg apart and checked the g-string and the stockings. Then she put her cleavage in place and smiled about her nipples producing tiny but clearly visible bulges in the latex. Sally couldn’t help it, but she found herself extremely sexy and was happy about that.

5

When Sally entered the dining-room she saw a long white room with modern paintings on the walls and a long black marble table in the middle of it. At the other end of the table she spotted a woman wearing a brown pin-striped business suit. Sally closed the door behind her and as if somebody instructed her silently, she automatically took position: she parted her legs a bit so that the slit in the dress opened up, put her hands akimbo and straightened her stance. Then she said in a firm and clear voice: “Madam Director, Unit S-S 167, current designation ‘Sally’, as ordered.". In fact, Sally did neither want nor plan to say this, but it just came out of her mouth without thinking.

“Come here, S-S 167, and let me take a look at you!” the woman ordered and Sally instantly moved towards her. When she was about 3 feet away from her, she stopped and took the same position again. Now she realized that the woman’s suit was made of latex, too ... and that she liked it so that she decided to check later whether there was one in her closet as well. The woman stood up and slowly moved around Sally. She looked at Sally very carefully, peeked into her ear, even touched her breasts and her dress and struck her head like a puppy’s. Then she smiled for a second and sat down again: “Very good. Take a seat, Sally. And tell me more about you.”

Sally sat down in a chair around the corner of the table, took an upright position with her arms and hands accurately on the armrests. For a second she thought about what to say and all of sudden—as if provided by a database (which was in fact the case)—the answer popped into her mind and out of her mouth: “I am a cyborg unit. I was created from human raw material. The human body was im-proved both phenotypically and technically. Some human body functions were maintained and im-proved, redundant processes were changed efficiently and the inherent human personality was first copied to a storage device, then erased from this unit. This unit’s memory was provided with a far more efficient operating system and a specially designed artificial intelligence. I am currently pro-grammed to be a sex-slave unit, serial number 167, current designation Sally. Since 1 hour, 25 min-utes and 8 seconds my assignment is to stay on these premises until being re-assigned.".

“OK”, the woman sighed, “that is what you were programmed to say when being asked by a superior unit or an operator.” Sally did not know what the woman meant. She just believed in the words she’d just said as the irrevocable truth because there was nothing else she could remember or think of. Then the director got a small device out of one pocket that looked like a smartphone and connected it with a cable to the socket in Sally’s left ear. She switched it on and entered a few commands. Suddenly Sally felt as if something changed inside of her. She now remembered how she got here, the malfunction at her flat, her boyfriend, her first assignment as a cybernetic sex slave. But Sally did not want to run away or shout at the woman because something inside her told her not to. She just fought against her tears and couldn’t believe all this. One moment ago she had been happy, she had done what she was supposed to do, she had reacted efficiently. Everything was in working order. But now her perfect world was questioned. Sally blinked several times, processed the new information and tears ran down her cheeks. What about Rick? How was he? What had those men in the corridor done to him? She understood again and would have loved to slap that woman in the face right now, but she couldn’t. Something kept her from doing that. The woman disconnected the device.

“Listen to me, Sally. I have just downloaded memory files of your past experiences to your CPU. But these files will be automatically deleted in a few minutes. I just want to give you the opportunity to get a picture of what is happening around here. See, technically you are still human by about 60 per cent. Some bodily functions have been altered, your former personality has been substituted by your cur-rent one, you have this replaceable CPU and your free will is limited. But—and that is important for your type series—you can still think and maybe even feel, within the limitations of your programming of course. We chose this kind of transformation because that is the type our customers like most. Some like the absolutely robotic slaves but the most still like a human touch. So you can still make decisions on your own, not everything is programmed in advance. But you will always have to obey your prime directives of which the first one is to give pleasure. And let me give you this piece of ad-vise: when you try to misuse what is left to you, when you try to fuck with us ... we will also take that piece away and make you a thing, a totally obedient object. Understood?”

“O ... OK, but ... but how long will I be a slave around here? Can’t you put me back into a life like in this waiting loop ... together with Rick? Please?” Sally asked and tried to smile.

“Well, your remaining time as a S-S unit will be four years, under maybe one new assignment or maybe several ones. That depends on the demand and on your capabilities. Until being assigned to a new customer, you will stay here in the new internal waiting loop scheme. The old scheme that pro-vides the unit with a civil life was repealed in order to reduce costs.”

“Why four years?” Sally asked and her smile fainted slowly.

“Because the person that provided your raw material, Carla, had a minor criminal record, just some misdemeanours. Additionally, the court stated self-damaging tendencies and decided to put Carla in the 10-year programme. Convicts that have to serve at least 10 years in prison, are put in the 20-year programme, lifers or convicts on death row are be put in the life-time programme. After 10 or 20 years respectively, the unit will be able to choose between its old life, a new life with a new ‘human’ identity or being a slave unit for the rest of its durability. The decision will be final and the unit will only be asked once. And from that time on, if the unit should choose a ‘human’ life, the aging process—that is now slowed down to 10%—will be switched back to normal.”

“And the units in the life-time programme?” Sally asked silently.

“Well, they have proved that they don’t want to participate in a normal society any longer. So they are transformed to working units that sometimes don’t look very much like a human being. They stay that way as long as they are needed or intact. And after the maximum period of utilization or in case of a total write-off they are ... disposed.".

Sally frowned and started to think about what the director had just said about those people. And she wanted to know more about Rick. But she couldn’t brood much more over all that because the downloaded data was automatically deleted. Sally went back to the mode that did not provide her with much data to think about. So the whole topic just vanished from her mind. She felt happy again being nothing more than an obedient sex slave.

Then a door opened and a man in a tight black latex full-body suit, that only left his face open, entered. Without saying a single word and moving as if being remote-controlled he served dinner. The director smiled as Sally did not recognize the slave being the man whose cock she had sucked so intensely yesterday. Unlike the director’s, Sally’s dinner only consisted of a glass of a brown liquid and some pills due to changes in her alimentary system that now worked very efficiently and just excreted redundant liquids.

When ‘dinner’ was finished, Sally was told to stand up and part her legs, and she obeyed without hesitation. The director then grabbed a knife from the table, reached under Sally’s dress and cut away the g-string. Now Sally’s clean crotch could be seen right through the dress’ slit. Then the director told Sally to instantly moisten her vagina and Sally carried out that order at once without touching herself in the slightest way. The director put one of her fingers in Sally’s pussy and massaged her inside. Sally did not react. But as the director told Sally to engage the stimulation sensors, she immediately began to moan. She shivered all over and grabbed the chair’s back rest. The director went on and after some moments she told Sally to come. Sally screamed instantly, her whole body jerked, she breathed heav-ily and enjoyed being stimulated by the other woman. Then the director stood up and told Sally to calm down and to return to her room.

6

At 8:00 a.m. Sally was woken up by an alarm sound in her mind. She wanted to open her eyes but first spotted a new feature: light green words were displayed in her field of vision when her eyes were closed. So Sally blinked several times, closed her eyes again and tried to read the words: ‘S-S 167: terminate rest period—establish operating conditions—await further instructions’.

Sally understood what she had to do and didn’t ask herself why. She had neither reasons nor memo-ries to put this into question. So she opened her eyes, lifted her head up a bit and looked down at her body. She lay on her back on the shiny latex-upholstered bed wearing a transparent latex zentai. The suit covered her body completely except for her nostrils and a tiny spot at her left ear which made it possible to connect Sally’s CPU to a socket in the wall right above the head of the bed. Sally lifted her left arm. She was only slightly sweaty all over and felt the sweat moving over her skin by the move-ment of her additional latex skin. She grabbed the wire, closed her eyes and pulled it out of her CPU. The green words appeared again: ‘data link disconnected—internal batteries at 100%’.

Sally nodded being happy that everything was in order. She got up, went to the sixth door of her closet and opened it. Then she unzipped the latex suit, peeled it off, opened a chute in the wall next to the closet and threw the suit in. She thought about how she had to use the shower and within a second her CPU provided her with the appropriate data. Instantly she turned around and stepped backwards into the shower compartment, put her feet onto marked spots on the shower tray, took an upright position and closed the door. About two seconds later she heard a whirring sound and then something was put over her crotch. Sally inhaled deeply, held her breath and waited for what was about to come. Sud-denly a fluid was injected into her urethra and bladder and only seconds later it was sucked out again. As the apparatus unlocked from her crotch and was drawn back into the shower tray, Sally remembered that her cyborg body excreted only limited amounts of liquid and nothing else so that this was her daily emptying and cleaning procedure. Then water with a cleaning additive was sprayed onto Sally’s body which was then—as well as her hair—blow-dried. After about all in all five minutes the door unlocked and Sally stepped out of the compartment. She took a look at her clean and dry body and quickly combed her blonde hair. Then she took position in front of the display in the wall and waited as she had been told before. While she stood there she did not move an inch, did not blink and just asked herself which assignment would be given to her.

After about 10 minutes the words ‘8:30—start workout scheme R1—afterwards have fun at the pool—now get dressed and execute commands’ appeared on the display. Sally blinked and read the words. She thought ‘workout scheme R1?’ and instantly her CPU told her that it was a cross-country workout. So Sally went back to the closet, opened two doors and put on a pale-blue latex suit with neon-yellow stripes on its sides. The suit covered her from her knees up to her chin and her elbows. She pulled up the front zipper and put everything into position, especially her breasts that were sup-ported by special inlays. Finally she put on matching blue and yellow running shoes. Without hesitation, Sally turned around, left her room and started jogging, out of the building and then across the institute’s vast premises on a route that was provided by her CPU.

About 90 minutes later Sally returned without being really out of breath. Her CPU computed that she had reached a sufficient training level and allowed Sally to change clothes. So she got out of her suit and shoes, repeated the procedure in the shower compartment, put on a white and red latex bikini with matching high-heels and grabbed a towel (the only thing in the room made of cotton) to have fun at the pool—just as she had been told two hours before. She didn’t think about having breakfast because her internal batteries were still at 99% and she had to be supplied with aliment only every 60 hours.

As Sally reached the large swimming pool in the middle of the large garden, two other women and one man were already in the water. Sally stopped in front of a deck-chair, put the towel on it and took off the shoes. Then she walked over to the stairs and put one foot into the water. Immediately, the water temperature was displayed in her field of vision. Sally recognized one of the women: it was Lisa who now wore a white latex swimsuit. She stopped swimming and came over to Sally.

“Hi, Sally. How are you today?” she asked. Sally remembered Lisa instantly. And she also remem-bered that Lisa was not a slave, but a superior. So Sally automatically took the exact position as in the director’s room the evening before and reported: “Good Morning, Lisa. All systems fully operational. Unit S-S 167 ready for service. Current assignment is to have fun at the pool.". The day before yes-terday, Sally would have rolled her eyes inwardly because of that strange kind of talk. But now she smiled because she knew that she behaved properly, just as she was supposed to behave.

“OK, sexy unit,” Lisa laughed, “why don’t you come here and have a little fun with me then?".

Sally just nodded, went down into the water and approached Lisa who welcomed her with a hug. Sally put her hands on Lisa’s latex-covered back and got instantly aroused as she touched the slinky swim-suit. As Lisa told her to give her a kiss, Sally moistened her lips and kissed Lisa passionately without hesitation, not bothering that she was kissing another woman. Both of them made out in the water and enjoyed it. As Lisa put her hands in Sally’s pants and massaged her pussy, Sally didn’t start to moan and did not touch Lisa’s ass cheeks or her boobs until being told by her. Some moments later the male swimmer stopped in front of them and took a look at the hot couple. Lisa pulled back her hands and addressed the man: “Identify yourself!”

“Unit S-S 277, current designation ‘Tom’, Ma’am!” the male slave said and stood at attention.

“Take off your pants and show us your cock, Tom!” Lisa ordered and the man obeyed. He took off his shiny pants revealing a big cock starting to erect. Lisa looked at Sally who also took a thorough look at the cock and smiled but did not do anything.

“What are you waiting for?!” Lisa asked Sally. But before Sally could say a word, Lisa sighed impa-tiently, grabbed Sally by her neck and pushed her down under water and in front of Tom’s erect member. Now Sally reached out and put her fingers around its shaft. She licked the cock and put her full lips around it. Because of the modifications made to the original human body, Sally did not need very much air so that it was no problem for her to stay under water for about 30 minutes. As Sally started to suck Tom’s cock under water, Tom started to moan and put his hand on Sally’s head to hold it in place. Some minutes later Tom came and shot a big load of cum into Sally’s mouth. She just swallowed it and stood up as Tom and Lisa released her head.

“Very good, Sally. But why did you hesitate when he showed us his cock? You’re a sex slave after all,” Lisa asked Sally.

“I don’t know. I wasn’t ordered to suck his cock explicitly in the first place. But being put over it was like an order and then I just did what a sex slave would do in this situation ... giving pleasure,” Sally answered. Lisa just smiled, looked at the other woman in the pool and told her to join the group. The woman swam over to Lisa, identified herself as S-S 198 or Mara respectively. Then Lisa told Tom and Mara to wait and addressed Sally again: “It‘s OK, Sally. Last night’s update must have altered some settings. We just have to make you a bit more spontaneous. And we’ll do that right now!".

7

Back in Sally’s room Lisa ordered her to undress and then to put on a full-body suit made of mint green Latex that had holes for Sally’s eyes, mouth, pussy and anus. Pussy and anus were both ac-cessible through imitated thick white rubber labia and the mouth opening was framed by thick white latex lips. In addition to that suit Sally hat to put on a white rubber corset and white shiny ballet ankle boots. While Sally tried to get a secure stand on the extreme ballet heels (which happened quite fast thanks to a little help by an equilibration programme), Lisa polished Sally’s new skin. Lisa then sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the green and white slave standing in front of her. She grabbed the data link that still lay on the bed from when Sally had got up in the morning. Lisa looked at it and at Sally and then rolled her eyes: “Damn, how could I forget about this?! This suit doesn’t have any ac-cess for this and my laptop is in my office. All right ... so we have to do this the old-fashioned way.”

Sally looked at Lisa: “What do you mean by that?".

But Lisa only stood up and addressed Sally in a firm voice: “Unit S-S 167, activate voice input and voice set-up, access code: AdminLisa.130916!”

Sally blinked several times. What had Lisa just said to her? What was she told to activate and ...? But then all of a sudden her mind went blank, at least from her point of view. It somehow seemed that her CPU now took over complete control of her body. All that Sally could do was stand in front of Lisa and wait for commands, for input and orders to be processed by her CPU. She even could not really see a thing (although her eyes were still open) as her field of vision was blacked out and the green letters appeared again:

changing to voice set-up mode ... checking access code and voice pattern ... access granted

“Access granted, voice set-up activated,” Sally said in a monotonous way.

“Open set-up: arousal levels!” Lisa ordered.

open set-up ‘arousal levels’ ... opened ... levels at 50%

“Arousal levels at 50%.”

“Change to 100%!”

increasing arousal levels to 100% ... complete

“Arousal levels changed to 100%.”

“Open set-up: basic programming, delete all limitations regarding sexual intercourse!”

open set-up ‘intercourse initiation’ ... opened ... changing ... complete

“Intercourse will be initiated whenever possible and legal.”

“Very good. And now ...,” Lisa said and went on changing Sally’s basic programming relating to sexual matters. She programmed Sally not to choke when a cock would be forced deep down her throat, to always present received cum on her tongue before swallowing it, to scan a private room for potential sex partners etc. All in all, Lisa reprogrammed Sally to be basically a latex-addicted automatic sex-slave, being designed only to give and to receive pleasure. Then she told her to save all the modifica-tions.

Saving set-up modifications ... saving ... saving ... complete

“Changes saved successfully,” Sally reported.

“Close set-up, exit voice input mode, switch back to operation mode!” Lisa finally ordered and Sally blinked several times, took a look around and smiled. She was happy to be able to see again. But she also felt different. She looked at Lisa and felt very aroused. All of a sudden she desired to touch Lisa, to feel her soft skin and the tight Latex suit that covered her torso. Sally smiled at Lisa shyly and slowly moved towards her. But Lisa stood up, opened the door to the hallway and let Tom and Mara enter the room—both of them completely naked. As Sally saw Tom’s still erect cock and Mara’s sexy curves, she jumped towards them, got down on her knees, reached out for Tom’s erect member and started stroking it.

“Now, that’s my girl,” Lisa praised her, “but don’t you think that Mara would like to receive some pleasure as well?”

Sally just nodded understandingly and let Mara lie down on the bed and spread her legs so that Sally could kneel on the edge of the bed and eat her pussy with pleasure. At the same time she presented Tom her firm ass cheeks and moistened her tight pussy automatically. Tom did not hesitate, stepped right behind Sally, grabbed her ass with his muscular hands and forced his cock into her pussy. Sally moaned deeply as the thick penis penetrated her and she buried her face even deeper into moaning Mara’s wet crotch. All the three of them enjoyed it so much that it didn’t take a great deal of time until Sally came for the first time screaming out loudly. About a minute later Mara experienced an intense and lasting orgasm right before Tom grabbed Sally by her hair and pulled her aside. Then he lay down on the bed and Mara instantly sat on his face so that his elongated tongue could give her dripping wet pussy a treat. Sally didn’t hesitate either, mounted Tom as well and let his still erect cock slide deeply inside her. Facing smiling Mara she moved her body up and down. As Mara touched Sally’s firm tits she massaged Mara’s boobs as well and only seconds later the two girls kissed passionately while using Tom’s body to stimulate their pussies. After two more orgasms and as Tom’s hard member started to throb intensely, they dismounted him so that he could stand up again. He just held his hammer hard cock right in front of Sally’s face and Sally understood at once. She opened her mouth widely, stretched out her tongue and massaged the cock until Tom jerked his hips back and forth and shot a big load of cum into her mouth. But Sally did not stop, she wanted to give the ultimate pleasure to him and wanted to receive as much cum as possible. So she massaged his balls and sucked his cock until the last drop of the milky fluid had dripped into her mouth. Then she gathered all of the cum that was in her mouth, presented it on her tongue and looked at Tom with her bright green eyes asking silently for permission to swallow her prize. Tom took a quick look at Lisa who now stood next to him and who had watched the whole orgy with delight. Lisa just nodded towards Tom, Tom towards Sally and Sally then closed her mouth, took a deep breath through her nose and wanted to savour the cum swallowing it slowly. But then Mara touched Sally’s cheek.

“Please, share your pleasure with me, Sally ...” she asked politely. Sally quickly computed that she could both swallow and give pleasure to Mara and so she kissed Mara deeply so that Mara could also taste and enjoy some of Tom’s juice.