The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Institute of Improvement

by Catsuit78

Chapter 2: Parts 8–13

8

During the following weeks Sally was given several assignments in addition to her daily fitness and sex exercises—being clad in shiny latex 24/7, of course. She had to heat up the mood in a local swingers’ club, had to present erotic clothing and toys at a sex fair, had to be a will-less sex slave for a couple of days, had to take part in a gang bang etc. Everything worked out fine for her. Due to the adjustments made by Lisa and the lack of memories relating to her former lives, Sally loved her new one. She felt self-fulfilment in what she did. She liked to give pleasure to other people and to receive pleasure in return while wearing that sexy second skin made of rubber.

One day she was assigned to a female customer who just wanted to try out how it would be to be intimate with another woman. So Sally had to put on relatively conservative attire: just white latex un-derwear, slinky latex jeans, a tight black latex turtleneck shirt, black ankle boots and a black coat. As usually, Sally was driven to the agreed address by one of the many male service slaves. She went into the house and pressed the bell next to the apartment door. Some moments later, the door was opened by an athletic but busty woman with shoulder-length black hair that was tied into a ponytail.

“Hello, my name is Sally. How can I assist you?” Sally said as always. The woman smiled, took a hasty look along the corridor and stepped aside: “OK, OK ... come in ... quick!".

“Thank you,” Sally said and entered the apartment, “in case you should be worried, I can assure you that everything that will happen tonight will remain our secret.”

The woman closed the door behind Sally and sighed. She stepped next to Sally and took a closer look at her. “No, it ... it’s not because of that...,” then she frowned, “You don’t remember me, do you?".

“I’m sorry, but I can’t find any data of previous assignments relating to you. But I can contact the office to get an update if you want me to,” Sally answered.

“No ... I meant ...,” the woman sighed again, “I’m Detective Stone ... of the police. You were at the station some weeks ago. I wanted to ask you some questions because of this incident with your boy-friend ... Rick. But then two men appeared and took you away. Until now I investigated your case although it had been taken away from me. I knew that there was something strange about all this. And I did find out some things that I have to tell you. I ...”

“I’m very sorry, ma’am,” Sally interrupted her friendly but definitely, “We’ve never met before. And I don’t have a boyfriend, I am just a sex slave ready to serve you. I have been sent here to obey your orders, to give pleasure to you. I am nothing special, I’m not a case that should be investigated. For tonight, I am just your obedient slave.”

The woman frowned again and put her hands on Sally’s shoulders. She looked at her and slightly shook her head: “I’m sorry, too. I’m sorry that they could do all this to you. All this ... this programme, this ‘Institute of Improvement’ ... everything is a giant scam. Judges and politicians have been bribed just to make all this possible, to mind-control human beings to be sex slaves, cheap workers et cetera. They use the fear of overpopulation and the increasing crime figures to enslave people that nobody would miss to satisfy their greed. I found out that the court order that had put you there had been an-nulled months ago. You are being held there against your will. Don’t you understand? But I will blow this whole thing up. I just need evidence. I just need...”

“You just need pleasure,” Sally whispered alluringly, stepped a bit forward and kissed the woman, “you just need to relax...". Sally went on and stroke the woman’s belly. And the detective loosened up. She had put very much effort in finding Sally, not only because she always wanted to get to the bottom of strange happenings but also because she somehow felt very attracted to Sally. And now everything seemed to be in vain because they had erased Sally’s memories. Weeks full of stress now took their toll and the—otherwise so strong—police woman started to cry. But Sally just kissed her again, took off the long black coat and pushed her shiny rubber-clad body close to hers. Slowly the detective kissed Sally back and felt how the slick and tight latex increased her arousal instantly.

“Oh yes,” she moaned, “I needed that. I needed you. Right from the start I knew that there was a con-nection between us, Sally.”

“Everything you say, ma’am,” Sally said and started to undress the woman.

“Please, call me Laura ... and show me what it feels like to be loved by a woman,” she whispered and started to kiss Sally back and to stroke her firm ass cheeks. Some moments later Laura lay naked on her bed and Sally knelt next to her. She took off her boots, lay next to her and started to caress her big firm breasts. Laura just closed her eyes and let Sally go on. And she did. While still gently stroking Laura’s nipples, she put one of her latex-clad legs between Laura’s thighs and pushed them gently apart. Laura moaned heavier as the warm rubber touched her sensitive skin. It was like an electric shock, and it felt good, extremely good. Then Sally put two fingers on Laura’s pussy and massaged it tenderly. Only some seconds later she felt a moistness and calculated that it was sufficient to enter Laura’s pussy with her fingers. Then she searched her database and calculated the area with the highest possibility to find Laura’s G-spot. And as Sally put her fingers on it, Laura jerked forth her pel-vis, buried her shoulders deeply into the cushions and screamed out loud. But Sally did not stop. She went on massaging that very special spot only that much that Laura did not come at once but that she experienced several long lasting orgasms. After about two hours of extreme and continuous pleasure Laura was at the end of her tether. She couldn’t stand an additional orgasm and wanted to reciprocate. So she asked Sally to lay down and spread her legs. Sally did as being told and Laura buried her face in Sally’s crotch. ‘This can’t be more difficult than sucking a bloke’s cock,’ she thought and pressed her tongue against Sally’s clit. She started playing with it and liked how Sally’s body responded to it. Hav-ing sex with a woman, especially that latex-clad woman, was great fun and this wouldn’t be her last time, for sure.

Two hours later, Sally returned from her assignment. Laura had again tried to convince her not to go back but to stay with her so that they could identify the people behind the Institute of Improvement. But Sally had refused. There were no data available for her about any kind of strange things and about Laura (apart from today’s assignment). She was a cybernetic sex slave, designed to follow orders and to give and receive pleasure, nothing else. So she returned to the Institute she considered to be her home in the middle of the night. Her CPU showed her the way trough the totally dark and empty corri-dors. But what was that? A door had not been properly shut and a ray of bright light shone into the corridor. Sally presumed that it was her duty to close the door and so she deviated from her default route and went to that door. As she reached it, she decided to take a quick look inside. But only sec-onds later she wished he hadn’t. The door lead into another glass-cased corridor that lead along the wall of a large hall. And with only that short glimpse through the door and into the hall Sally spotted a large machine. Latex-clad drones and other units that had once been human beings entered the machine on a conveyor belt. And then Sally read the sign on the machine: ‘disposal’. Sally computed that she really wasn’t allowed to be here. And so she turned around and quickly closed the door behind her. She went back to her route and hurried towards her room. She thought that everything must be in order now, but the pictures did not vanish, they remained before her inner eye.

Sally closed the door to her room behind her and leaned against it. She shook her head because she couldn’t compute what she had seen in that hall. She was programmed to give and to receive pleas-ure. This was her prime directive. She considered this place as a place of pleasure, joy and caresses. But these pictures did not match and caused a conflict in her programming so that Sally lost her bal-ance, stumbled forward and fell onto her bed. The more she tried to align the things she had just seen with the data being available to her, she realised that it was futile. The conflict between her basic pro-gramming and reality seemed to be unsolvable. But there had to be an explanation. Somewhere. She remembered that her data was adjusted, enhanced and refreshed every night when she was asleep and that she always felt great when she woke up. So she pulled herself towards the end of the bed and grabbed the data link protruding from the wall. She hastily tried to put it into her left ear in order to connect with the main processor. But then she hesitated as she found data that matched with what she had seen before. It was only a marginal match, but at least there was one, namely the things Laura had said to her at the beginning of tonight’s assignment. Sally dropped the plug and jumped back on her feet again. She sneaked across her room and mumbled to herself “Strange things ... bribery ... enslavement ... cheap workers ... overpopulation ... giant scam,” and after some seconds she had computed a result how to handle that situation. She had played through every possible alternative, but only one was by far the most efficient one: She had to get away from this place! If this was no longer a place solely of joy and pleasure, she wouldn’t be able to fulfil her basic task here any longer. She had to give pleasure somewhere else.

And so Sally undressed and opened the large closet. She computed what would be the best outfit for her escape as everything was made of shiny latex. Sally decided to put on a black catsuit made of chlorinated rubber with a matt finish so that she was harder to see in the dark. She put on black hiking boots and a black gas mask covering her whole head. Without further hesitation she left her room through the sliding door that lead to the garden and jogged across the lawn towards a distant area in the woods where she had been several times for her training runs.

It had started to rain. But Sally reached the area as quickly as usual and breathing as calmly as usual. She stopped for a second and took a look around. Raindrops landed on her head and on the masks glass plates. No one had followed her and so she deviated from the known route once again. She left the track and went through the bushes. As she passed a pair of black poles, blue LED’s started to glow in the dark.

“No!” Sally shouted. She must have triggered a kind of alarm. But she also knew that there was no way back now. So she went on, even although in her field of vision green letters appeared that told her to turn around and to get back to her room. Normally she would have obeyed, but the computed mode of behaviour—her escape—was the only way to fulfil her prime directive: she wouldn’t be able to give pleasure around here anymore and so she considered a return to her room as inefficient. Sally started to run again. She also went through another pair of poles that emitted red light and also a loud alarm sound. Suddenly Sally’s legs became slower. A file in her data base executed itself and the words ‘EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN PROCEDURE STARTED’ appeared flashing in her field of vision. Sally did not understand. It must have been a hidden file. Suddenly she felt how the programme stimulated her clit extremely intense to prevent her from running on. Sally grabbed her pussy through the black latex to stop the stimulation. But the programme increased it instead so that Sally dragged herself through the rain moaning loudly into her mask. ‘FIXATION STARTING IN 10 SECONDS’ appeared in her field of vision, but Sally didn’t really get that because the stimulation was so strong that she just stumbled forward. But then she couldn’t go on. Her legs didn’t obey her any longer. Finally she stopped. She let herself fall on the ground and tried to pull herself towards a fence that was only 10 feet away. But then the self-executing file had counted down to zero and all of a sudden Sally’s body jerked once more and turned around on its back, spreading arms and legs apart. Then, Sally was absolutely paralysed. She couldn’t move an inch while remaining fully conscious. And as if this wasn’t enough, the emergency programme continued to stimulate Sally’s clit so that she had no other choice than to look straight up into the dark rainy sky that was illuminated by the red lights and to steadily give a wince of pain and arousal as the stimulation forced her into numerous short orgasms. After some minutes that felt like hours, she spotted two latex-clad slaves that knelt next to her head. One of them produced a small pointy device, held it against Sally’s head, pushed it through the mask’s latex into Sally’s left ear, pushed a button and everything went black.

9

When Sally woke up, she lay in the examination chair in Lisa’s lab once again, being totally naked. Her body was totally paralysed, her eyes were wide open. She spotted Lisa and the director talking about her escape and that she had spotted the disposal facilities. Lisa also reported that Sally’s CPU might be damaged and that she had to run several tests until she could say more and could see what might have happened during Sally’s last assignment. She presumed that the last customer might have damaged the programming in the first place, but the video recording was also damaged and needed to be fixed. The director nodded, thought about the situation and ordered Lisa to go on with her research and to hide Sally’s body for some weeks in the Triple-L programme until the waves would have subsided. Then the director left the room and Lisa went on with her work. She stepped next to the chair, opened Sally’s CPU socket and ... everything went black again.

Some moments later, Lisa closed the socket again after she had installed the interim CPU. The body the CPU was designed to control came back to life. Lisa opened the straps that additionally held it on the chair and the body got on its feet.

“Identify yourself!” Lisa ordered.

“This unit is a LivingLatexLovedoll, a Triple-L unit, serial number 1301. This unit is a blank doll unit ready to be outfitted and programmed to the users’ needs. This body unit is not yet suitable, it needs further attendance,” 3L1301, that had been Sally only moments ago, answered.

“Correct, 3L1301. And because of that I want you to go to hall U3-1700 to be processed there. Exe-cute!” Lisa ordered and 3L1301 turned around and left the room. It went through several corridors being lead by its CPU. Although it moved silently and rather smoothly, it did not behave very human-like. It did not blink, did not look around, did not stop, the body was perfectly upright and its arms did not move very much, but absolutely synchronic with the movements of its legs. After some minutes 3L1301 reached a large sliding door with a sign that said ‘U3-1700’. The door opened automatically and the doll unit entered. In the room there wasn’t much to see. There was just a platform and a con-veyor belt embedded in the floor, several robotic arms hung from the ceiling. 3L1301 went on, stepped on the platform, put its feet on specially marked spots and held its arms 5 inches away from the body. Only seconds later the robotic arms started to move and green scanner beams became apparent on the body’s skin. As the arms went up again, green letters appeared on a screen in the wall: ‘Scanning of blank completed ... processing data ... starting refining process’.

3L1301 did not move at all. There was no data that told what to do, the unit just knew that it was ab-solutely necessary to undergo the procedure that was about to start. At first, one robotic arm con-nected 3L1301’s CPU with a cable. Then two arms appeared in front of 3L1301 with several syringes and put the needles into the unit’s lips. Slowly a liquid was injected and 3L1301, although there was no real sensation of pain, felt how its lips widened. Some seconds later the robotic arms withdraw as quickly as they had pierced 3L1301, but only to replace the needles with much bigger ones that were then forced into the unit’s breasts. Again, something was injected and the breasts grew bigger until they reached a 32GG and a perfect round shape. The arms went on, changed the needles, now took care of the labia and gave them also a sturdy yet soft consistency. They were even so big now that they moved apart from each other so that the vaginal opening was exposed a bit. Then the arms withdrew and the machinery checked the CPU’s basic programming: the growth of finger and toe nails was set to 5%, the growth of all hair was stopped, obedience and arousal levels were set at 100%, standard procedures and emergency measures were installed.

“OS-soft-ware up-dated-and-checked, batteries-100%. This-unit-is fully-ope-rational and ready-for-final-process-ing,” 3L1301 said in a robotic voice. While saying that and still standing absolutely mo-tionless on the platform, another naked female unit with also a dull facial expression entered the room and waited in a safe distance. Then the cable was removed from 3L1301’s left ear, the CPU socket was closed and the conveyor belt started to run. 3L1301 stepped onto it and while the unit was carried through an opening into a dark room, the other unit stepped onto the platform to be scanned and processed as well. Inside the other room 3L1301 was conveyed through different gadgetry.

At first, a solid metal collar was put around the neck and the unit was lifted up. Round metal devices were put over hands and feet. There was a whirring sound and as the devices were taken away they revealed perfectly cleaned, cut, filed and polished nails. 3L1301 was put back on the conveyor belt and the collar was removed. At the next station the head was covered by a device, there was again a whirring sound and as the device was taken away, the long blonde hair fell on the ground, leaving a totally bald head. Then the whole body was sprayed with a liquid that annihilated every single hair left on it. After being cleansed with hot water, 3L1301 was sprayed with another liquid and then conveyed to the next station. 3L1301 did not feel pain, even did not grieve over the loss of the scalp hair. It was absolutely meaningless to the doll unit. At the next station, it was again lifted up by a metal collar. Two frames strung with transparent latex sheets popped up and covered the female body at the front and at the back. Then everything went on very quickly. The frames closed a bit and all the air between them was sucked out. As the vacuum was so strong that the Latex could support 3L1301’s body, the collar was opened and pulled out of the construct. The frame was sealed hermetically and the rest of the air was sucked out. 3L1301 now hung between the sheets. The whole construct went on and at the next station two moulds popped up like the frames had before and covered the shrink-wrapped unit. 3L1301 stayed calm because this was the peak of the procedure that made the unit what it was supposed to be. Some minutes later, the moulds opened up again and dropped 3L1301 back on the conveyor belt. At the final station the now seamlessly latex-clad body was polished to a mirror finish by large brushes before it was then conveyed into another brightly lit room.

3L1301 stepped onto a revolving platform and was then scrutinized by a female slave who was clad in a black latex catsuit. The slave checked the glossiness of 3L1301’s new rubber skin, whether there were any wrinkles or air blisters (in case there would have been even the tiniest, the latex skin would have been removed and the unit would have been processed once again) and whether the ears, eye-lids, nostrils, lips, nipples and labia were perfectly covered by the new skin. After several minutes the slave nodded, entered her findings in a computer and confirmed everything. Finally she put a device in the unit’s neck and pressed a button so that the device printed ‘LLL-1301’ and a bar code permanently onto the latex skin by a laser beam. Then the platform stopped revolving and 3L1301 was told to report to dispatch. The doll just nodded and as it stepped from the platform, the other unit was conveyed into the room. It looked—except for the faint facial features that were visible through the latex skin—exactly like 3L1301. ‘3L1302—final inspection’ appeared on a screen in the wall as 3L1301 left the room.

Several minutes later, 3L1301 reached the dispatch department. The doll had to stand in a high rack warehouse with its batteries being charged until it was needed. 3L1301 was neither switched off nor allowed to sleep. But that was irrelevant, the doll had to do what it was told. Time passed by and two days later, 3L1301 was grabbed by a robotic arm around its neck and carried to an area where it was put inside a van and carried to a Triple-L kiosk.

10

The LivingLatexLovedoll Service had become a very successful business area due to the general prohibition of prostitution. The law that had been passed two years ago had been used by the Institute of Improvement to create nearly a sex-for-sale monopoly. Because of the fact that the Triple-L units were legally considered non-human, they could be rented like a car, anti-prostitution laws did not ap-ply. And the renting of human-like machines boomed. In nearly every city there was at least one Tri-ple-L kiosk. Customers could go there, select a blank unit and customize it to their needs. After making a credit card deposit the unit could be used for a designated period of time and brought back to any kiosk. In case the doll wasn’t returned by the customer by the end of the term of lease, it would require an extension code that could be bought online or the unit would return automatically. And for special customers that had registered at an online club, there was also a delivery and pick-up service.

3L1301 was told to get out of the van. It did as being ordered and stepped onto a sideway of a busy street. Pedestrians looked at it, at the shiny skin and the voluptuous breasts and ass shining in the sun. But the doll unit didn’t care about that. It was designed to be an object of people’s lust and fantasy. So 3L1301 just stood next to the service technician in front of the kiosk. It was a cube of 10 x 10 x 10 feet. On three sides there were display windows with two Triple-L units behind each of them. On the fourth side there was a control panel with a monitor and next to it a small door that was now opened by the technician. He entered a code in the control panel and inside the kiosk a rotating rack, that housed the offered doll units, started to move until an empty compartment appeared. 3L1301 looked at the other doll units and stated that its body features differed from theirs: 3L1301 had by far the tiniest waist and the biggest breasts as well as the most prominent labia. Then it was told to step into the rack and to wait for further instructions. The unit obeyed without hesitation. Metal clamps closed around wrists and ankles, a scanner in the back side of the rack read the bar code in 3L1301’s neck and a connection cable was put into the left ear opening. The technician completed his work, closed the door and drove away.

In the evening it didn’t take long and the first doll was rented. A rather short man selected a unit and did not want much decoration. The doll was outfitted and transported to the door through which 3L1301 had entered the kiosk. After the doll had exited the kiosk, the door closed automatically and the racks rotated so that now 3L1301 also stood behind a display window.

Some minutes later, a group of young men who were obviously a bit tipsy and on their way to a club came to a halt in front of the kiosk. They went around it and one of them spotted 3L1301.

“Wow!” he shouted towards his fellows, “Look at that doll over here. That’s what I call a nice pair of tits!". The other men gathered around him and took a closer look at 3L1301: “Yeah! Great boobs ... and look at those soft lips, man, so greedy for your cock!".

“What an awesome fuck toy! Hey ... what do you think? Let’s get that chick for tonight!” one of them suggested. The men then discussed the idea and went around the corner towards the control panel. One of them inserted his credit card, they choose between several options and then placed the order.

Only seconds later, the rack started to rotate again and 3L1301 was transported to a section right in the middle of the kiosk. At first, the mission parameters were uploaded to its CPU. 3L1301 was given a name, was programmed to behave like a human being and the lease period was set to 12 hours. Then the connection cable was removed, 3L1301 blinked and smiled. It felt great because it had a certain task now. At the same time, the clamps around wrists and ankles opened as well as a compartment above the other racks. It contained the outfit that had been chosen by the men. 3L1301 took the items out of the box and got dressed. Then the bald female doll stood on special spots in front of the rack, a kind of large helmet emerged from a compartment in the ceiling and covered the whole head. As it went up again after just some seconds, long blonde, perfectly dressed hair slid over 3L1301’s shoulders and the doll wore a perfect make-up with lip gloss and smokey eyes. Finally, 3L1301 could step out of the kiosk and as the men spotted what they’d rented, they were lost for words for a mo-ment.

execute greeting procedure

“Hi, boys! My name is Cindy and I’d like to have some fun with you,” 3L1301—current designation ‘Cindy’—said with a perky smile and put her arms akimbo. She wore a short black dress with a plung-ing neckline, a thin black leather necklace and black almost knee-high boots with high stiletto heels made of chrome steel. She did not need a bra or a corset because of the firmness of her breasts and the slimness of her waist. Cindy put a foot aside, threw her thick blonde curls around her neck and waited for a reaction. The guy that had placed the deposit worked up the courage to stand right in front of her, to look her in the eye and to kiss her.

identification: current user = main client

obey to his commands within frame directives SS1-SS6, 3L1-3 and 3L7

obey to commands of other users within same frame directives and limita-tions given by main client

prime directive: customer satisfaction

remaining rental period 11:56:23

Cindy returned the kiss immediately and snuggled her body automatically against his. It was all just the execution of a programme that was linked to a profound data base stored in her CPU. But for the man, it felt real. His cock started to grow, especially as he put his hands on Cindy’s firm ass cheeks and massaged her rubberized body.

“Wow, this feels so real. Awesome,” he said, not knowing that Cindy had once been a real human being. Cindy just smiled and stretched out her right hand and grabbed the bulge in his crotch.

“Hmmmm, what a big one. I like big cocks. Do you want me to suck it?” Cindy whispered into his ear and wanted to get down on her knees, but the other men interrupted and insisted upon having rented her as a group.

“OK, OK,” the man smiled, “I just wanted to check whether the chick is as ordered.". Then he let one of his hands slide underneath Cindy’s short dress and as his fingers slid through her wet pussy, he found out that she did really not wear any underwear—just as ordered. The man smiled and let go of Cindy who assured him that she would suck his cock at any time and anywhere he wanted her to.

During the next hours, Cindy had to accompany the men who were on a booze-cruise. They went to different pubs and clubs, they drank, danced and flirted with Cindy. She was right in the middle of it and also drank a lot (although the alcohol had no effect on her), danced sexily, let them men grab her immaculate body and kissed them. In one club the men went to a dark corner where they sat on two sofas. As the drinks arrived, they finally ordered Cindy to get down on her knees, to stretch out her firm ass (so that her dripping wet pussy was visible from behind) and to suck their cocks.

execute oral pleasure routine OPR1-3 ++ swallow ejaculate as ordered, set default to shown-on-tongue-and-swallow ++ remaining rental period 07:45:51

Cindy smiled, put her hair around her neck and unzipped the first pair of pants. Every time she finished one of them, the men clinked glasses with their alcohol shots. Cindy just showed the cum on her tongue to the guy that had just shot it there and then enjoyed her ‘shot’ as it slowly ran down her gullet. In the middle of the night, the group dispersed and Cindy stuck with the man who had placed the deposit, the main client. He had not drunk as much as the other men because he knew what was about to happen later. He took Cindy with him to his flat. Right after closing the door behind him, Cindy went down to her knees and sucked his cock again. The man was a bit surprised because he did not count on such spontaneity, but—of course—let her do her job. He just grabbed the coat rack that was attached to the door and pushed his pelvis forward. After just a minute he came grunting heavily. Cindy sucked his member empty and then showed him his cum on her tongue before she swallowed it with pleasure. Then she stood up and the programme told her to ask him for champagne or something similar. And some moments later they entered his bedroom, drank white wine, Cindy stripped in front of him and offered her holes to be shagged.

“Can ...” the man asked cautiously, “can you also behave like a robot, I ... I mean since you actually are some kind of robot?". Cindy smiled at him and nodded.

initiate behaviour pattern RD-1-SB ++ remaining rental period 04:18:21

All of a sudden, her face became absolutely expressionless. Her body stiffened, she cranked her forearms in a perfect right angle and stretched her hands and fingers in a straight line. Her head twitched and she looked at her current master: “Yes-mas-ter-I-am-your-per-sonal-sexbot. This-unit-needs-to-be-fucked-imme-diat-ly.". The man couldn’t believe all that. It was just a kinky fantasy he blabbed because of all the alcohol. But as his cock started to grow again in his pants, he was just happy of finally having found a ‘girl’ that would make his dream come true. So he undressed hastily.

“All right, Cindy-bot. Lay on the bed in a position to receive the required fucking,” he ordered smilingly and Cindy instantly turned around, went to towards the bed moving quite stiffly, turned around again and let herself fall on the mattress. Then, she pushed her body a bit further upwards, thrust her pelvis into a precalculated position, lifted up her legs so that they also formed a right angle with the rest of her body and spread them very slowly to present her wet pussy to the man. Finally she locked her straight legs in place, stared straight ahead and reported: “Cindy-bot-in-fucking-position. Please-fuck-me-now-master.". The man jumped towards the bed and put his erect member directly into Cindy’s dripping-wet pussy. He did not care about any further foreplay and started to fuck the human-like robot doll really hard.

“Oh-yes-master. Please-fuck-me. Oh-yes. Yes. Fuck-me-harder-master-please. Harder. Harder. Harder. Oh. Oh-yes. Yes. Yes,” the sexbot exclaimed with its dull voice and just stared straight ahead at the ceiling with its arms still bent rectangular.

“Oh, I love you, Cindy-bot!” the man screamed and pushed even harder. But the sexbot just blinked and twitched her head aside and back again: “Does-not-com-pute. Please-re-phrase-command.".

“Never mind, just let me fuck you properly,” the man wheezed, smiled and increased the speed of his thrusts. The sexbot wetted her pussy a bit more and continued to just lay there and look straight ahead: “Yes-master. Oh-yes. Fuck-me-master. Harder-please-master. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh-yes.".

After some moments, both of them came heavily. Well, the man came and the sexbot just activated its orgasm sequence simultaneously. As being ordered by the man, Cindy lowered her legs and arms and switched back to normal mode. They drank another glass of wine, but the night wasn’t over yet. About two hours and some orgasms later the man was finally too exhausted and fell asleep holding Cindy firmly in his arms. Cindy just lay there with open eyes and waited for further commands. Some hours later—it had already got light outside—she blinked.

remaining rental period: 00:10:00 ++ initiate prolongation request

She put his arms aside, shook him gently, got out of the bed and took position in front of it.

“The rental period is about to elapse in 9 minutes and 35 seconds. Please enter an extension code or return this unit to the nearest kiosk,” she said monotonously. The man opened one eye and did not understand what she meant by that, not only because this was his first Tripple-L Doll but also because of his giant hangover. And so he just turned around and went on sleeping.

“The rental period is about to elapse in 5 minutes. Please enter an extension code or return this unit to the nearest kiosk,” Cindy said some minutes later, but the man did not react. Cindy just remained standing in front of the bed for the next 5 minutes and stared straight ahead.

remaining rental period: 00:00:01 ++ finish assignment, return to nearest kiosk immediately

“Rental period elapsed. No extension code received. Thank you for renting a Tripple-L Doll. If you like to become a member of the Tripple-L DollHouse or in case you need further information, you can visit our website. And please leave a positive feedback there if you like. Thanks again and have a nice day,” Cindy said, got dressed and left the flat.

She went to the nearest Tripple-L kiosk, entered a code and stepped inside. She took position in the middle of the kiosk and followed the commands of her programming. She took off the wig, the neck-lace, the dress and the boots and put everything in a box. Then she was connected to pipes and hoses that emerged from the floor and the ceiling. They entered her mouth, anus and pussy and cleansed her inside. At the same time, she was sprayed with a chemical that removed the make-up as well as any defilement. Then the pipes and hoses went back into their compartments in order to leave the doll to be dried by a hot blow-dryer and polished by rotating brushes. After only some minutes everything was quiet, Cindy went back to an empty rack, was attached to it and her CPU was connected. Then the data Cindy had processed and saved during her mission were downloaded to be evaluated later. Finally, the Cindy identity was erased. The doll was now just 3L1301 again, ready to be rented by an-other customer.

And this happened very quickly. Only one or two hours later, 3L1301 was rented by a man who wanted just a rubber sex doll. 3L1301’s CPU was programmed not to move the body voluntarily but as it was moved by the user. 3L1301 did not have to dress, just ridiculous make-up and a peroxide blonde wig were provided. The unit was just a life-size rubber sex doll. The user took the doll out of the kiosk, carried it to his car and then to his place where 3L1301 was fucked rather ruthlessly for several times in its various openings.

The following day, 3L1301 was rented for a whole week by a couple with a pony girl fetish. The doll unit was outfitted with tightly laced hoof boots, a mask that was sealed to the rubber skin and shaped like a horse’s head, an anal-plug tail and heavy bondage gear so that it could be fixed to a curricle. Special software was copied to its CPU that made it behave just like a horse that could understand all of the usual commands but nothing else. 3L1301 had to carry a curricle, stand in a stable, play with other pony girl slaves and—of course—with the rubber-clad ‘stallion’.

11

After one month and several other assignments, 3L1301 was carried back to the Institute of Improve-ment. The unit was checked thoroughly, the latex skin was renewed and the CPU was provided with the latest operating system. But it was not brought back to a kiosk or stored in the large hall. As the rotating brushes stopped polishing 3L1301’s latex skin, a display appeared in front of the unit: Report to room L12-1707 immediately!

3L1301 did not hesitate and went to Lisa’s lab, where it had been provided with its current CPU for the first time. The unit entered the white-tiled room, came to a halt in the middle of it and addressed Lisa, who was already awaiting it: “Unit 3L1301 re-porting-as-ordered.".

Lisa nodded, stood up and connected the unit to her computer. Then Lisa sat down again and checked some of 3L1301’s data that now appeared on the computer screen while the doll just stood there absolutely motionless, staring straight ahead and waiting for commands. Some minutes later, Lisa looked at 3L1301 somehow compassionately and sighed. But 3L1301 did not care about the reasons, it just waited for commands because according to its programming it was only supposed to do something when being ordered to. Then the director entered the room and addressed Lisa: “OK, Lisa. You said you had finally managed to restore and analyse S-S 167’s last mission data ... did you find something?".

“Oh yes,” Lisa answered, “in the night of her malfunction she was assigned to a customer named Laura Stone, Detective Laura Stone to be more specific...”

“The police detective who is snooping around for some months now? Isn’t she also the police detective who had contact with S-S 167’s external waiting-loop identity? Damn it! She’s a real pain in the ass.”

“Yes, ... she is, ma’am,” Lisa nodded but also frowned, “and yesterday she was here, asked some questions about S-S 167 and said she’d return with a search warrant.".

“She’ll never get one, at least not that quick! What are we bribing the judges for after all?!” the director got upset and looked at 3L1301, “OK ... OK, we have to get rid of that unit for quite some time. And I already know how. Do you remember that Asian company that made this unusual request?! Prepare that unit, send it there for at least one year and make sure that you use the S-S 167 and Sally CPU so that it can’t be found here any longer.".

“But...” Lisa tried to conciliate, “you know that that was a really special request. The necessary modi-fications and the way of usage over such a long period may harm the unit’s body and ... and we still don’t have official clearance for that production line, ma’am.".

“Shut up!” the director just barked back at Lisa, “I don’t care about any clearance. The whole institute is in danger right now ... and so is your job. And you know better than me that no one around here is just fired ... you know too much already so that firing you wouldn’t end up in a lawsuit but in our life-time programme. Just remember who’s paying the judges quite a fortune. So shut the fuck up and go on with your work!". Then she left the room, leaving 3L1301 still staring at the now quite puzzled Lisa. Then, Lisa pulled herself together, stood up and approached 3L1301. She touched the doll’s left cheek, sighed and gave it a kiss. 3L1301 didn’t react in the slightest way because there was neither mission data nor customer data available. She just stood there as a robot doll waiting for input.

Some minutes later, Lisa returned with another CPU in her hands, pulled the LivingLatexLovedoll-CPU out of the unit’s head so that everything went black once again. Lisa then inserted the other CPU, that immediately booted, and ordered: “Identify yourself!".

The unit blinked, smiled, stood at attention and said: “I am a cyborg unit. I was created from human raw material. The human body was improved both phenotypically and technically. Some human body functions were maintained and improved, redundant processes were changed efficiently and the in-herent human personality was first copied to a storage device, then erased from this unit. This unit’s memory was provided with a far more efficient operating system and a specially designed artificial intelligence. I am currently programmed to be a sex-slave unit, serial number 167, current designation Sally. Since 3 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 12 hours, 23 minutes and 36 seconds my assignment is to stay on these premises, fulfil sex-slave assignments and wait for further disposition. All systems are operational, although there is a conflict between my prime directive and my current assignment.". Then Sally blinked and frowned: “I can’t stay here any longer to fulfil my prime directive, Lisa.".

“Yes, I know,” Lisa sighed, “and I will solve that conflict in the end. I promise.".

“What do you mean by that, Lisa? In the end?” Sally asked and made a step forward in order to get out of the room, “I can’t let you change my programming. I have to obey my prime directive which is to give plea—...". Sally froze instantly as Lisa pushed a button on her computer.

“I’m sorry, Sally, but I promise I’ll keep an eye on you,” Lisa said and entered some commands into her computer. Sally blinked several times as Lisa’s commands were sent to her CPU. At first, Lisa deleted Sally’s memory back to the day of her first arrival after the incident with Rick. And so Sally gradually stopped wondering about her past assignments, the encounter with Laura Stone and the disposal line, her unsuccessful escape, why her skin was suddenly made out of latex, why her breasts had grown and why her hair had gone. The data just vanished from her internal database bit by bit. Every time a train of thoughts had to be cancelled in lack of required data, Sally blinked. Finally there was nothing left to think about. Thoughts and calculations about escape, being held here illegally, eve-rything vanished from her mind. Being left without any data about her past and the things she had ex-perienced at the institute, there was no other way then as to just exist and follow orders. And so Sally automatically stood at attention again, looked straight ahead, knowing only that she was a pro-grammable and totally obedient semi-human sex-slave unit.

“What is your purpose?” Lisa asked after the deletion process had ended and Sally answered without hesitation: “I am a sex slave. My sole purpose is to obey and to give and receive sexual pleasure.” And after Lisa had made some further adjustments in the CPU’s basic settings and had asked the question again, Sally answered: “I am a sex-device. Have-to-give pleasure. And I-have-to obey-with-out hesi-ta-tion. This-is-my-sole-pur-pose.”

“And what about receiving pleasure?” Lisa asked.

“Recei-ving-pleasure-is-sub-ordi-nate. Have-to-give-pleasure. Have-to-obey. That-is-my-pur-pose,” Sally answered in a now rather dull voice and still staring straight ahead. Lisa nodded, being satisfied with the changes made in the CPU. But she also sighed again and kissed Sally another time. Sally returned the kiss immediately due to her programming to give (back) pleasure. Then Lisa caressed Sally’s enlarged tits gently, let her hands slide over her shiny latex waist and sighed: “You can’t pos-sibly imagine what I am forced to do to you ... to a living being ... to such a beautiful and immaculate being...". But Sally did neither enjoy nor disapprove that. She just sensed being touched by Lisa and her programming kicked in: “Do-you-want-me to-eat-your-pus-sy or to-be-of-any-other-sexual-ser-vice-to-you?".

* * *
* * *

12

But Lisa just waved the offer aside and went on. She ordered Sally to lay on a metal table. There, she sprayed an adhesive on the back of Sally’s latex-clad legs and folded her lower legs against her thighs and her feet against her ass. After only seconds the adhesive hardened and made it impossible for Sally to move her lower legs and feet. Then, tubes were inserted in her vagina, urethra and anus and sealed there. The tubes were connected to a metal tube that ended between Sally’s knees and that was finally was glued to Sally’s inner thighs as well as the legs were glued to each other. After the adhesive had hardened, Lisa got a kind of catsuit made of thick silver rubber. She pulled the extremely tight suit over Sally’s knees and up to her waist. She had to make quite an effort as the latex was thick and the suit really tight. Finally, she pulled the suit in place so that thick rubber cushions covered Sally’s knees, while a small opening between the cushions left the metal tube accessible. Then, Lisa screwed a metal ring on the tube so that it was tightly connected to the latex suit.

Sally did not wonder about what happened to her. There was no data to question Lisa’s actions, es-pecially as she was a superior and an engineer who obviously was about to improve Sally to give pleasure more efficiently—at least that was the only (but apt) explanation Sally’s CPU could compute. And so Sally didn’t wonder as she was pulled up in the air on a hook and then put on her knees in a mobile device, a small, only one and a half foot long caterpillar-driven cart with a chrome-plated cone-like shaped chassis that covered her legs up to her ass cheeks on the rear and just over her pussy on the front. The inside had been sprayed with the adhesive as well so that Sally was instantly glued to the chassis that also locked to the ring of the metal tube between Sally’s knees.

Then Lisa grabbed Sally’s arms, pulled them behind her back and twisted them so that the upper side of Sally’s hands came to a rest on her shoulder blades right next to Sally’s spine. After Lisa had glued the hands to Sally’s back, she applied the adhesive to Sally’s arms as well, pushed them together as tightly as possible and glued them to Sally’s back. With arms being forced tightly behind her back, Sally’s chest was pushed forward and her huge tits upwards. Lisa then pulled the latex suit further upwards, over the folded arms, the protruding breasts and Sally’s shoulders. After that, Lisa took two plastic moulds that were shaped like Sally’s head on the inside but absolutely smooth on the outside. She applied the adhesive to the shaped sides and glued them on Sally’s still (e)motionless face so that only her plump lips and a small horizontal slit in front of her eyes remained open.

During the whole process, Sally did not say a single word. She even did not utter a single sound. She still had no data that gave her any cause to question what was done to her. Her CPU told her that it was all part of a greater plan that helped her to fulfil her tasks. And in this regard, Sally was absolutely right.

“Open your mouth as far as you can and struck out your tongue!” Lisa ordered and Sally obeyed in-stantly. Because of small expansion gaps in the plastic mask, Sally could actually open her mouth widely. Lisa then grabbed a thin mask that was part of the latex suit. First, she pulled it over Sally’s outstretched tongue, then over both rows of teeth (to which the mask was also glued), pushed the rest of a cushioned part of the mask into Sally’s mouth and finally pulled the mask over the plump lips and then the rest of Sally’s plastic-covered head and neck. Then, Lisa removed all wrinkles and closed the gap between the mask and the rest of the suit in Sally’s neck by gluing it together and by putting a metal collar around the neck. Sally’s head was now completely clad in silver latex and was nothing like a round, featureless thing with protruding lips, a fully latex-revetted mouth and a thin chrome-plated slit on the front side. Then Lisa fetched additional chrome-plated housing covers and started to attach them to Sally’s upper body, not only to give it the same look as of the bottom part, but also to hide the wrinkles in the latex caused by the folded arms on Sally’s back and to give Sally’s upper body an hourglass-like shape by compressing her waist as much as possible. On the front side right, in the middle of Sally’s chest and right above her tits, there was a small socket and the cover was formed in an rectangular way so that a small tablet PC could be put there.

Some moments later Lisa returned with a small tablet computer in her hands. She sighed, mumbled “All right ...,” and put the tablet computer on the socket on Sally’s chest. The tablet computer auto-matically came to life and connected to the caterpillar drive and Sally’s CPU. Green letters appeared in Sally’s already limited field of vision:

MOPU-001—booting OS ... completed

detecting OP device ... completed ... detected OP device: S-S 167

preparing integration of OP device’s CPU ... completed

Sally did not know what was about to happen. Somehow the tablet computer attempted to take over control of her CPU. Normally Sally would have fought against this, but she could not compute any reason why she should. She was an obedient drone and she was about to be improved, to be a so-phisticated machine that would give pleasure most efficiently. And that was Sally’s sole purpose. And so she waited until the computer unit had her CPU under control.

integrating OP device’s CPU ... processing ... completed

Sally blinked. Everything went black. And every thought vanished from her mind, she relaxed, her mouth opened a bit and her head fell over forward as far as the metal collar allowed.

MOPU-001—rebooting ... completed

Sally lifted her head up again and shut her mouth.

checking hardware and software ... completed: all systems fully operational

Lisa, who had read the status reports on the tablet computer, nodded contentedly and pushed a button on the touch screen.

initiating shutdown procedure ... shutting down

Sally froze immediately, her head remaining in an upright position. Then everything went black again.

MOPU-001—booting OS ... completed

Only seconds later, Sally woke up again, but the computer unit told her that almost 14 days had gone by. As Sally regained vision, she spotted some large windows and that she must be at least on the 50th floor of a skyscraper in a large city. And then she spotted Lisa who now wore a business costume—a brown pin-striped coat and skirt made of latex.

“Sir, this is our latest invention. The MOPU—short for ‘Mobile Oral Pleasuring Unit’. It can give up to 75 oral pleasuring jobs in a row before it needs to be cleaned and mended. The internal batteries last up to 10 hours. We have already installed the service compartment in your closet over there. The lease period is one year and you will receive full customer service, 24/7 of course. The unit can be controlled by this tablet computer here or by voice. You can give spontaneous commands or you can even programme it in advance. The tablet computer that is connected to the unit is for maintenance, to activate and deactivate the unit and to communicate with the unit because the unit itself cannot speak. If you wish, I can demonstrate to you how it works.,” Lisa said to an Asian looking man who sat at the end of a large table that stood in the conference room. The man just nodded and so Lisa entered a command in the tablet computer in her hands and pressed ‘execute’.

initiating OP-routine 2—target: female

Immediately, Sally—the MOPU—started to move and drove towards Lisa. About one foot in front of her, Sally stopped. The words ‘Hello. This unit is ready to perform cunnilingus on you. Would you please take off your underwear and grant access, please?’ appeared on the tablet computer on Sally’s chest. Lisa reached under her skirt, grabbed her latex thong and pulled it over her legs. She lifted up her skirt a bit and spread her legs. Instantly, Sally bent forward so that her head came to a halt directly in Lisa’s crotch. Provided with commands by the tablet computer, Sally knew exactly what to do. So she struck out her tongue, that had been programmed to grow about 2 inches while Sally’s was shipped here, and massaged Lisa’s pussy. And as it started to moisten a bit, Sally forced its way fur-ther into Lisa’s inner sanctum. And with the prolonged tongue it was quite a way. Sally did not care about the situation or the construction she was now part of. She hat to obey to the commands given to her by the tablet computer. And besides that, the small spark of human that was somewhere inside her, was just happy to give pleasure; and so Lisa’s moans and the trembling of her thighs were enough remuneration to her. Some moments and one orgasmic explosion later, the MOPU withdrew from Lisa’s crotch after having sucked and licked it absolutely clean.

“Well ...” Lisa cleared her throat, put the thong back on and tried to pull herself together, “what do you think of that?". The man smiled for the first time and signed the lease contract. After Lisa had ex-plained some further functions to him and had left the room, the man took a look at the tablet com-puter on the table. He grabbed it, let Sally drive around the table, entered a few commands and pressed ‘execute’.

initiating OP-routine 1—target: male

Sally immediately went to the man and the screen on her chest asked him to reveal his cock. Then, Sally opened her mouth and let her thick rubberized lips slide over the bell-end of his cock. Within splits of a second, the tablet computer calculated the width and length of the cock in its now half-ready condition and the fully erect condition. Lubrication was applied on the cock as Sally let her head sink deep into the man’s crotch. Her lips put the perfect amount of pressure on the cock’s shaft to stimulate it most efficiently. As the man’s cock started to grow quickly, the latex cushions in Sally’s mouth were inflated and deflated so that the cock was perfectly massaged. With a bit more of lubrication—but not too much in order not to mess up the man’s pants—Sally started to move her head up and down. She massaged the cock with her lips, her cushioned cavity and her prolonged tongue. From time to time, Sally stopped for a moment to let the man enjoy and relax and to step it up a notch in the following turn. The tablet computer told Sally that the man wanted to come exactly after 5 minutes and that he wanted her to swallow the cum directly. Led by the calculations of the tablet computer, Sally initiated the final stroke at 4:57 minutes. Only three seconds later, the man grabbed his chair’s arm rests, held them tightly and screamed out loudly as a full load of cum filled Sally’s now fully deflated mouth. Sally sucked the cock empty and swallowed everything at once. Then she went backwards, took an upright position and with the words ‘Thank you’ on her chest display she drove to a compartment in the closet on the side of the room. She went into the service compartment and as she came to a halt, a tube in the bottom connected with the tube between her knees, another tube connected with her mouth and a maintenance sequence—that cleaned Sally’s mouth, emptied her and charged her batteries—started. Then, everything went black again.

During the following weeks and months Sally had to perform numerous blow-jobs and had to eat doz-ens of pussies. The man introduced her as a part of a new reward scheme for board members. Those who did extremely well had the right to use her before, during and after board meetings. After initial reservations there was finally not a single board member who hadn’t used Sally yet. But that wasn’t everything. The man also used Sally in his penthouse right above the conference room and as a spe-cial surprise at several parties. Sally did not bother. It was her purpose, it was the only thing she could do and the only thing she was supposed to do. And as long as she’d give pleasure, everything was OK with her programming, with her current assignment as well as with her prime directives.

But one day, a board meeting was interrupted by the police. Several police officers entered the con-ference room and asked the board members to leave. With just the CEO left in the room, a high police officer entered, being accompanied by a woman.

“Sir, this is Detective Laura Stone. She is working on a case in her home country. And we have infor-mation to believe that you might be involved in that case. Detective Stone has been granted full assis-tance by our local authorities,” the officer informed the CEO and then addressed Laura: “Detective?”

“Have you bought or leased this by a company being known as Institute of Improvement?” she asked the CEO and lay a picture of the MOPU on the table. The man looked at it, shook his head and pointed out not to say a word without his lawyers being present. “No problem, Sir,” Laura went on, “we already took care of that.". She snapped her fingers and two men in dark business suits entered the room together with a woman—Lisa. The CEO sighed and sank down in his chair. Laura just nodded towards Lisa who went to the maintenance compartment, opened it, activated Sally and let her drive out of the closet.

13

Some weeks later, Sally woke up, lying on a couch in a large office. She opened her eyes and scanned the room for possible sex partners. She detected two women sitting next to the couch. Her database identified the one wearing the white latex catsuit as Lisa, a superior technician of the Institute of Improvement who had connected her computer to Sally’s CPU. Sally looked at the two women and asked: “Hello. How-can-I-help-you? Do-you-want-me to-eat-your-pus-sies or to-be-of-any-other-sexual-ser-vice-to-you?".

The other woman sighed and frowned: “I’m shivering every time she says that when being switched on...” and then she looked at Lisa and nodded: “OK, let’s do it!". Lisa then pushed a button on her laptop. Immediately, floods of data were sent to Sally’s CPU and existing data was erased. Sally blinked rapidly and her whole body jerked. As more and more data was saved in her internal memory, she started to analyze it automatically. And as the transfer was complete, Sally’s body calmed down, she looked at the two women and said: “Hello, Laura and Lisa! Laura, you were right in the first place. The institute is not a place of sole pleasure. But ... how did I come here? Is this the beginning of a new assignment?". Laura and Lisa smiled and hugged each other.

“I told you, it would work,” Lisa said to Laura and gently stroke Sally’s bald rubberized head.

“Don’t worry, Sally,” Laura explained, “you are at the institute in the director’s office. And you are safe right now. There is no need to escape from here any longer. The director tried to cover up everything that was going on here. She also threatened Lisa, but Lisa couldn’t remain silent any longer and so she contacted me. Her testimony as well as you as the ideal piece of evidence made it possible to arrest the director, search the premises and even get at the bribed judges and politicians. It all went public.". Sally listened carefully and computed everything immediately. But there was still something missing to sort things out. Being in the director’s office also meant that the institute still existed. Sally frowned: “I can’t remember anything of that. And ... and this place still existst.".

“This is now a place of sole pleasure, Sally,” Lisa tried to explain further, “the units in the life-time pro-gramme won’t be disposed anymore, all the other units have already been withdrawn from their as-signments temporarily and asked whether they want to continue, start a new human-like life or go back to their old lives. Laura had been made the new director. New cyborg units are now manufac-tured on a voluntary basis only. Nevertheless, the production capacity is at 100% ... people actually want to be cyborgs, they want to get rid of their depressing lives and even want to be Triple-L Dolls, without sorrows, without fears, just being there to give and receive pleasure. Well, I am still responsible for programming and maintenance and I can assure you that no one is harmed against his or her will...".

“OK!” Sally just said and smiled. She computed that there was no conflict in her programming any more, and that was sufficient for her. Then she looked at her body sensing the change in weight re-garding her boobs. “Did you improve my body for my next assignment, Lisa?” she asked without as-tonishment.

“Well, yes and no ... you don’t remember this because I erased your memory back to the night of your attempted escape. You have been made a Triple-L Doll for quite a while. Theoretically, you won’t need that latex skin any longer, unless you want to be a Triple-L Doll from now on. Although, uhm ...” Lisa said smiling whimsically and caressing Sally’s perfectly-shaped rubberized breasts, “I really like your new looks. But ... uhm ... it’s up to you now.".

“What do you mean? Can I choose my next assignment? As long as I have to give pleasure, every-thing is fine to me!” Sally pointed out being happy that her rubberized body bestowed so much pleas-ure on Lisa who now disconnected her laptop and linked Sally’s CPU to another device.

“You can do even more than that, Sally,” Laura went on, “you can even choose your new life. Lisa will now upload data that had been erased from your CPU some months ago: information about your original human life, about your very first assignment, about your time in the external waiting-loop and about the day we first met. Provided with all this data, you will have to decide whether you want to ‘forget’ about everything and be Carla again, whether you want to be Sally and live on as a human or a sex-slave unit with various assignments or whether you want to be a Triple-L Doll. Well, I ... uhm, I hope you will choose the human life as Sally so that we can get to know each other better and maybe ... uhm ... become good friends. Because ... as I said before: I really like you and the night we spent together was absolutely great. But, err ... it’s totally up to you. Just bear in mind that your decision will be final, there won’t be a way back.".

“Rick!” Sally exclaimed as the additional data had been uploaded, “How is he? What happened to him?".

“We are very sorry, Sally,” Lisa tried to say as soothingly as possible, “but Rick didn’t make it. He ... well, he was a victim of the former director’s efforts to cover the whole thing up. She wanted to get rid of as much evidence as possible ... including your waiting-loop boyfriend. I’m so sorry. But we are here for you now.".

“I see,” Sally said. Then she went silent and thought about the whole situation. At least this is what she looked like. Inside of her, the CPU computed all the given alternatives. Sally closed her eyes so that she could see the green letters in her field of vision.

computing ... computing ... done

Sally opened up her eyes again and looked at the two women: “I have decided.”

As Sally woke up the next morning, she felt great. She got up quickly, went across the spacious bed-room towards the closet with its six huge doors with mirrors attached to them. Sally looked into the mirrors and smiled. She saw a beautiful young woman with bright green eyes, a thin waist and per-fectly-shaped breasts, with long blonde hair and an immaculate rubber skin. She massaged her breasts and her protruding rubberized labia ... and sighed contentedly. Then she led her fingers slide through her thick blonde locks. She was happy that they had grown back over night after the latex skin had been removed along her scalp and her programming had been changed appropriately. She really enjoyed her beautiful human scalp hair although she preferred the rest of her cyborg body to be absolutely hairless and immaculate due to the latex skin she had chosen to keep to still appeal to Lisa. But she had also chosen to stay with Laura being the person who had tried to rescue her all the time. And so she went back to bed and cuddled up to Laura who was still asleep. But she didn’t do this to stay in bed any longer, but because her programming had waken her up and told her now to wake up Laura gently by stroking and kissing her naked body, by massaging and finally licking her clit until she’d come.

As Laura returned from the bathroom some minutes later, Sally had already been to the cleaning unit behind the last closet door.

“Thank you very much, my dear,” Laura said to Sally who was waiting for her in the middle of the room being still completely naked, “I want you to get dressed properly as my new assistant. Maybe you should try the brown pin-striped catsuit with that generous neckline, black ankle boots and the black leather necklace. And please tie your hair as a ponytail, put on some make-up including glued-on eyebrows and then meet me in my office.".

“Yes, just as you wish, Laura,” Sally said and went straight back to the closet while Laura went to the closet on her side of the room and got out regular business attire. Some minutes later, as Sally rubbed her whole latex body with silicone oil in order to fit into the tight catsuit, Laura looked at her again, smiled brightly and said: “And don’t forget your appointment with Lisa after work. She wants to have some fun with you and you being her German friend Anne as well, so make sure to take Anne’s CPU and the strap-on dildo with you when you meet Lisa in her appartment.".

“Of course, Laura. I’m really looking forward to sharing my pleasure also with my second mistress,” Sally replied and closed the zipper on the catsuit’s front side so that her voluptuous rubber breasts were pressed together tightly.

“I love you, Sally,” Laura said and gave her cyborg girlfriend a kiss.

“I love you, too, Laura ...”

THE END