The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Instructing the Tutor: Day 1 Hour 2

Katherine whimpered as she felt her ass expand slightly. She almost pulled off of Mike’s hot member, but her desire to rid herself of her flat chest kept her on it and sucking. From Mike’s position above her, he saw his test subject’s jeans tighten slightly.

Mike stammered out, “Oh, god, Katherine...you about to get your reward.” His cock swelled. His face grimaced. Katherine could only grunt slightly as his member quivered and bulged in her mouth.

“Here…it…comes!!!” The hot seed jetted into her mouth. Mike rationed the first portion; he wished to study its effects slowly. Four hot jets flew from the swollen cock. It coated the insides of her mouth; it was sticky and to Katherine surprising sweet.

She moaned and sat up after the last jet slid down her throat. Mike’s deflating member slipped out of her mouth and a slight drop of cum dripped on to her lip. Which she quickly licked up, not wanting any go to waste.

A short moment passed. Katherine’s stomach rumbled when the cum reached it, and her breasts began to grow warm and quivered slightly. It was as if her breast had given off a small hiccup. They swelled up a little over a cup size to a large C cup, pert and full, and began to pull her formerly loose sweater taut. Katherine moaned at the sensation of swelling and looked to Mike. “What... what just happened... why did my butt swell... what... what did you do to me?!?!”

Mike stated simply, “I told you, ‘the biggest ass has the dirtiest mouth.’” He proceeded to flop himself down onto the couch. “And you said...”

“P... p... pe... pe.... cock,” she struggled at the word again.

“Now watch.” Mike instructed. He began rubbing his hands together in anticipation, grinning wide. Katherine gasped as a feeling of warmth washed over her and flowed into her ass, leaving it more swollen. The distinct sound of clothes stretching could be heard, but it did not last long. The jeans held up under the strain.

“But... how... why can’t I say...” She began to panic as the sheer impossibility of the situation washed over her.

“Katherine, I think you should calm down.”

She calmed down noticeably and in a fleeting show of resistance began to put her plain brown hair back up in its scrunchy. “It’s... it’s just so strange...” she said.

“I know,” said Mike, playing along.

Katherine sat on the couch next to him. She admired her new breasts, but she could only enjoy it for a moment. Then that pang, that familiar feeling of shame came over her. She could have sworn they’d be bigger for some reason. Katherine looked down at her chest and frowned slightly. They still seemed so small to her. She thought to herself, I was flat before, but these are more like an A cups. She bit her lower lip as her eyes fell back on Mike’s dick and she thought of what just happened.

“Thinking of something in particular, Katherine?” Mike asked.

She blushed again. “Maybe…”

Her hands ran over his shoulders and down his sides. She bit her lower lip harder as her eyes fell back on his magical tool again.

“They’ll be more that later.” Mike said as he zipped up his jeans and stuffed his penis back into his pants. “We should get back to studying don’t you think?”

Katherine gave a sexy pout as he zipped up, but her mind returned to her previous duties and the extra credit she was supposed to earn. “You’re right...we still need to get you to pass that test.”

Katherine picked the textbook back up off the coffee table and tried to find the spot where they left off. As they went over the problems, it seemed more like they’re doing them as an assignment together rather than Katherine providing tutelage. While attempting to explain what little she still remembered of the co-efficient of friction, Katherine absentmindedly rubbed the underside of one of her breasts.

“So, yeah. Plugging that in should be the answer.” Mike said as he noticed her playing with breasts and he began to wonder just how horny she had become. He had forgotten how much of the serums he had given to her. A little more won’t hurt he figured, so he got up to get her another glass of the arousal water, “Thirsty?”

Katherine was lost in thought. Each problem seemed more vexing than the last. She kept stroking at the underside of her breast, feeling the fabric as it slid across her skin. She squirmed slightly on the couch, her now too-tight panties digging into her hips. Katherine smacked her lips at the suggestion, “Please... I’m parched.”

Mike delivered the water to her and asked, “Katherine, I think you want to tell me the dirtiest sex act you’ve ever done.” Mike waited patiently for her dirty mouth to flow freely and subsequently cause her to change more.

Katherine, with slight beads of sweat forming on her brow, thankfully took the glass from him and drank a quarter of it in one gulp. “Dirtiest sex act? That’s a funny question.”

“You know what I mean. Something like, have you ever taken a penis in your buttocks?” Not often had Mike heard someone attempt to speak while avoiding all slang. It sounded strange.

“Well actually....” she started. “There was this one time that Craig and I were at the park...and he was felling kinda frisky...”

“Frisky?” Mike was saddened by her very June Cleaver way of describing arousal.

She continued, “So we went behind some bushes and after I sucked him off I let him stick his cock in my ass. I hated it at first. I almost broke up with him on the spot. But then he got to fucking my rosebud for a little while and then came all over my backside. Looking back, it was pretty fucking hot.”

Mike stared in anticipation. He counted four words of penalty. Katherine let out a moan as waves of energy flowed out form her pussy and into her ass. The previously loose pants pulled very tight and showed off her enhanced posterior and her bulging lower lips. This elicited an even larger moan from between her lips higher on her body.

“My God, Katherine, your rear!” Mike exclaimed in delight and his member swelled at her plight.

Her jeans showed remarkable resistance. She twisted around and grasped at her rear with her hands. She squeezed her cheeks. This brought a soft coo from her lips. It felt so wonderful to her. Her eyes caught Mike’s swelling member and it drew her immediate attention.

“Think you could tell me the science of that?” he smirked commenting on her recent growth.

“Science...” she growled lustily, “That can’t be science... You made me say that didn’t you!?!”

“Made you say something, that’s ridiculous.” He continued, “That makes no sense at all.”

Her panties bunched in her slit. She moaned and pawed at her crotch a little. She tried to pull them out of her crevice but failed miserably. This activity only excited her more in the effort. She would have to live with the camel toe created by her panties and jeans.

“Oo... g-gawd...” She tried in vain to unbutton her pants, their tightness gave her great difficulty. The pulling of the denim against her lips only made things worse and the fabric grew dark with her arousal.

“Katherine, did you...” He pointed to the dark spot, “have an accident?”

“N... no.” She grimaced as her fingers clumsily tried to undo the button, but her hands were clammy and she could not focus enough, so they kept slipping off.

“That’s okay. Just leave them, it’s a leather couch,” Mike stated calmly. His mind wasn’t on the safety of his couch. All he could think of was the absolute elation that would come when her soft skin tore through the denim.

Katherine made a face as she sat down on the couch. The leather cushioning and her jeans creaked. Her lips bulged noticeably against the front of her jeans, and the smell of sex was clear in the air. Mike inhaled deeply and smiled. He started to talk to her about the status of their studying, but through her arousal she only caught the last two words, “…Extra credit?”

Katherine moaned at the sound of those magical words, confusing the studying with accomplishing her transformations. She ran her tongue over her lips and finished off the rest of the glass of water in front of her. As the drug laced water hit her system, she slouched back in the couch and stared at the ceiling; her hips bucked a little as she did so.

“Hey, you try to figure out problem 10, I’m gonna get some fruit for us to munch on.” Mike went off to the kitchen to get the next in his series of his experiments.

“Uh... okaaaay,” She leaned forward and picked up the pencil, and was finally able to hold on to it after dropping it numerous times. She wasn’t anywhere this clumsy? Was she?

Mike returned with a bowl of strawberries. Katherine was outlining the problem, and making slow progress at something that she would have known nearly instantly before.

“Oh! Strawberries! Those look delicious!” Katherine exclaimed.

“Eat up. I read somewhere they have the ability to help cognitive thought.” Then mumbled, “And also dye your head a sensual red.” Mike thought of how inspired it was to make that cupcake a universal receptor for all the future changes he would perform.

“Mmm... thank you.” The glittering berries distracted her from her near madding arousal... mostly. She took a bite of the strawberry, savored it as she chewed at it. With each bite her eyebrows lightened slightly until they were the red matched the bowl of fruit in front of her.

Mike pondered about the sparse hair on her moist, hidden clam. He thought I’d just die to munch on a red carpet. That will definitely be something I have to scratch off my bucket list.

As Katherine worked her way through the berries, her ponytail grew lighter and lighter. Eventually it took on the same red hue as her eyebrows. And, coincidentally enough, her hair also started to smell faintly of strawberries.

While she ate, she rubbed her hips against the couch, trying for a little stimulation to curb her growing arousal. “Wow... those were really good berries, Mike. You must have gotten a great batch.”

Mike replied, “Best in the store I guess”. A strand of hair fell in front of her face.

Her mouth opened into a wide ‘O’ as she saw the hair fall in front of her eyes, “My hair… it’s... red?” She pulled a few more strands out into the light, “And so silky... what’s... how did that happen?”

“You didn’t dye it before you got here?” He asked, keeping the lie going.

She looked confused for a moment as she stroked some silken locks, “Yeah, I guess I did... I felt like it was time for a change you know.” Her hand rubbed at the underside of her breast again before sliding down to the front of her jeans.

He snapped them both back to reality, “You know we should probably turn the page soon?”

Katherine felt immediately embarrassed. She blushed; realizing she hadn’t helped Mike much at all. “S... sorry...” She couldn’t understand why she wasn’t making much progress. With a jittery hand she turned the page, tearing it slightly in the process.

“Oh, sorry again...I’m just so clumsy today.”

Katherine tried to look at the next problem, but her eyes kept drifting to Mike’s crotch. The arousal water she had consumed earlier began to take a stranglehold of her mind and body. Every slight movement put pressure on sensitive body parts.

“Katherine... you are usually so together,” Mike said while slamming his book closed on the table. Katherine did not even notice this overt act. Her mind only held a small hold to the idea of studying. Her brain, her body told her that there were much more important things to do.

“I know... I’ve just been... uh... distracted.... since I got here...” She stated in a mixture of genuine confusion and just a hint of seduction.

“Why are you so clumsy today? I asked you to be my tutor because I thought you had a handle on this stuff.”

Katherine tried to stop fidgeting, as every movement caused stimulation to run through her body. Moving her leg pulled the denim against sensitive areas... moving her arms yanked her sweater against her chest.

“I just don’t know.” She let out a loud sigh of frustration, “We were doing so well, but some of these problems are just getting to me. I just need a moment to freshen up, okay?” Katherine excused herself to Mike’s bathroom. Once inside she tried to take inventory of her entire situation.

Panting, she leaned on the sink and her gaze drifted up toward the mirror. She saw her reflection for the first time since she arrived. Katherine examined the luxurious red hair that now crowned her head and cascaded down her shoulders. She inspected her breasts; they felt funny but still painfully small. What troubled her the most was the tightness in her pants. She fumbled with the button, in an effort to take stock of the changes to that region.

“Fuck.... what’s happening to me?” She whispered as she looked in the mirror. Then she remembered the effects of her vocabulary. Another jolt of pure sexual energy coursed through her body as her ass swelled up even more, straining Katherine’s jeans to a near breaking point. Grunting with effort, she managed to undo the button and finally loosened the jeans.

Carefully she extracted her bunched up panties from the wet slit and gazed with curiosity as some crimson hair fell off her pussy and floated down to the ground. It left a neatly trimmed patch centered on her crotch: a sensual, cardinal ‘V.’

Swollen and red, her pussy throbbed for attention, and she slipped in a few fingers with trepidation to oblige it. She moaned softly and fell back against the door to the bathroom as she attempted to reduce her level our arousal. But her eye caught something in the mirror that made her stop.

She saw her tits, reflected in all their overstuffed B-cup bra glory. While they strained the cups, she can’t help but think about what might be. “Hmmph...” She sighed in frustration. Then, like a rainbow on a rainy day, the memory of what caused Katherine’s breasts to swell surfaced in her lust addled mind.

“You okay in there?” Mike called from outside the door.

Katherine strained with great effort and managed to pull her jeans halfway up. The formerly normal fitting garment was transformed into a pair of extreme hip huggers on her new curves. She splashed some water on her face in an attempt to cool down and shouted back, “I’m fine! Just washing up!”

As she turned away from the mirror, she caught a glimpse of her ass. She swayed to the left and right a bit and admired it. She lovingly ran a hand over one of the tightly contained cheeks, “Not bad at all.” After a quick dry off with a towel, she emerged from the bathroom and walked into the living room again, her hips swayed seductively with each step. Mike could not help but notice her pants were a lot lower than when she went in. He could see the very top of her crimson snatch poking up from underneath.

“Feel any better?” Mike asked.

She ran a hand through her hair as her eyes darted between the textbooks and his crotch. “Y...yeah. A lot better.”

“Good. By the way, I love the red hair.”

The thought of pleasing Mike sent jolts of excitement straight to Katherine’s brain. “Thanks!” She giggled and undid the scrunchy, letting her hair fall down around her shoulders.

Her hair had lengthened a few inches since eating the strawberries and a few stray hairs grazed the tops of her sweater covered bosom. They brought her attention to her breasts again. They consumed her mind now. She toyed with the red hairs for a while, thinking about them. She cut the silence, “Mike... you don’t think I’m to... small... do you?”

Mike can’t believe his good luck. With his simple shame command earlier, Katherine was stepping into all his traps without any further urging.

“Actually, yeah... but I have to tell you... I’m a bit of breast man. You’d have to pretty damn big for me to tell you otherwise.” He made a motion with his hands to show breasts that touched the floor. The thought and sight excited her so much her arousal kicks into high gear. Waves of arousal washed over her body as he motioned with his arms.

“Because...” she began to walk toward Mike, “I’d at least like to be average.”

“Average for me? Or for society?” Mike began adjusting his cock in his pants in anticipation.

“Society at least…” She seemed conflicted over the words... something seemed off. Was there a “Can’t you help me out with that?”

“Help you with what, my red haired vixen?” Mike’s new name for her brought her much excitement.

“With my br... bre... tits.” She stammered out.

The sound of ripping filled the room. Another waver of energy washed over her as her ass enlarged again. Though they tried their best, her jeans ripped open at the seams and her ass bounced free. Katherine dropped down to her knees and gasped at the sudden sensations.

It is the nicest ass Mike had ever seen. Round and smooth. An apple-bottom rear to be sure. But he stood akimbo and wondered if it will go with the body that he had in store for her in the end. Katherine sat on her knees for a moment and wobbled side to side, she ran her hands over her ass feeling the smooth gentle curves that had formed.

“I think you should open your mouth” Mike said. With her on her knees it was a sight to behold, the ultimate sight in subjugation.

She lovingly opened her mouth, and fluttered her eyelashes at Mike. She dripped with excitement. Mike walked over and drooled a small glob of spit and saliva into her waiting mouth. The sight of her accepting his spit hardened his cock. Once the spit reacted, her mind would be altered in order that she would desire all future changes. This tickled Mike’s imagination. He hoped and prayed that he didn’t need to tell her to swallow.

Katherine caught the glob of spit on the tip of her tongue. The slippery offering rolled down her tongue and into her throat. She gulped audibly. She shuddered and stared at the bulge in his pants. The look of longing in her eyes transformed into one of lust.

“Katherine?”

“Yes, Mike?”

He tested out her new resolve, “What if I told you that every dirty word you say would make your butt bigger?”

“Does... doesn’t it already?” She replied.

“Yes, it does... but look at it.” The chemicals in his saliva bonded with her brain. “Doesn’t it make you wanna say something?”

Images of her swelling ass burst through her brain as she remembered the feeling, the changing…

“Fuck yes it does!! But I still want that cock!!” She shouted.

Her posterior quickly swelled out and she writhed in pleasure. She was able to rest comfortably on her new padding as she tried to maintain her balance.

Mike stepped around behind her. He reached down and ran a hand down her new ass. Katherine relished in it. She hadn’t felt a sexual touch since she was attached to his cock. Mike observed, “I think this is a lovely start.”

She moaned softly as she rubbed back against his hand, fantasy images of a new Katherine floated through her brain. She noticed Mike’s cock begin snaking down his pant leg. Then she remembered how little cum it gave her last time and got upset. She moved her hand to his pants and rubbed against it. She squeezed it lightly. “You’re not going to hold out on me...your jiggly red-haired vixen?”

“No, I’m not holding out on you. I just want you to be fully aware of the repercussions. Why don’t you tell me what they are?” Mike asked. This was his chance to hear her wish for bigger breasts and simultaneously grow her ass. It led him to the point near salivation. He unzipped as she began to speak.

“I want to suck on your cock until my tits are fucking huge.” She said very matter of fact. She moaned and spilled more natural lubricant from between her thighs as her ass surged outward again, fueled by her three utterances.

“How big, my red headed… slut?” The word brought her as close to an orgasm as she’d been all day.

Her eyes rolled back and she shivered at the sound of her name, “Huge...” She sighed lustily and tried to sneak her hand into his jeans and down his pant leg.

“Huge you say…” She began stroking his cock that now sat free and open in front of her face. She gazed up at his erect member. Then she slowly leaned forward and licked at it with her tongue.

It was now Mike’s turn to moan. Mike continued, “That’ll take quite a bit of cum, my strawberry slut.”

The room filled with sexual energy. Mike was having a hard time remembering what commands he had given to Katherine and what was her own doing.

She spoke, “You can give it to me... right? Right?”

“Yes, but I need something from you.”

In a panic she stammered, “What? Anything? Just tell me?”

“I foolishly put a limit on my semen production.” Mike shrugged his shoulders.

A look of horror and dread swept over her face. “You what? You can... no....your strawberry vixen needs it.”

Mike answered, “It was for my own safety. So my body didn’t go all hyperactive in trying to produce semen and forget to, I don’t know, breathe. That is unless I sample from you.”

She raised an eyebrow and looked confused.

“Taste your juices,” Mike added for clarification. “If I take you into my body, I can produce the amount of ejaculate you desire”

She looks at the erect cock inches from her face. The need has grown to strong, “Anything! You know I said that. I can’t be tiny any longer!”

Mike lifted her to nearby leather couch. He set her down. There was something different now. A tenderness that hadn’t been there before. She wasn’t a compliant sex slave, but more of a sole mate of his creation. Mike looked down on her and smiled. He had made an excellent choice with Katherine. His strong hands grasped tightly to flesh around her waist.

She smiled and giggled as she rubbed up against him and the leather couch. Mike heard the giggle. God, she’s more perfect than I could have ever imagined, he thought.

Mike removed the tattered denim remains from around her waist and hips. He threw them to the floor where they land with a wetter than expected splosh!

The smell of feminine arousal hit Mike like a Mac truck. He stared down at the plain white cotton underwear she has on. They are a mess of rips and loose fibers. However, even before they were so thoroughly tested, they were not the underwear fitting his new creation.

“I think from now on you will wear sexy underwear.” He eliminated the chance of seeing those horrid things again. He slid the panties down her new feminine curves. As they reach the end of her legs, Mike noticed that they were nothing more than a towel at this point.

He was going to thoroughly enjoy himself with Katherine.

To be continued…