The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interlude with a Vampire

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, FD, VAMP, DRU, WIFE, RELUC, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: A sexy young reporter conducts a late night interview with a wealthy man who claims to be a vampire. But these vampires don’t suck your blood; they suck your sexual energy.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Interlude With A Vampire is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

A special thanks to Ted E. Bear for proofreading this for me.

Interlude with a Vampire

Chapter 1

Kim Simpson stood outside the large wooden door of a luxury apartment by Central Park. She wrapped her knuckles on the heavy door. Her first knocks making almost no noise, she hit the door harder with her third and forth swings. This time the door resonated deeply as the sound echoed down the hall. Kim snatched her hand away, embarrassed, and looked up the hall to see if any other residents noticed.

Looking down at the polished stone floor she suddenly regretted the way she was dressed. She was meeting a girlfriend, who’d apparently met a rich and sexy older man that she wanted to show off, for a late dinner and Kim didn’t want to go all the way back home to get changed before heading to the restaurant. And since she hadn’t had a boyfriend in almost eight months she dressed to show off her best attributes.

Kim was a tall, slim, attractive woman raised in New York by a Hawaiian mother and a German father. Genetically she was lucky. She carried the fine features, smooth dark skin, and thick luxurious black hair of her mother’s family with the height, body tone and large breasts of her father’s side.

Standing here in these opulent surroundings though she felt a little, well, trashy. Her long hair surrounded her oval face, made up to accentuate her Asian features because she thought that it made her appear more exotic. She wore a simple gold chain with a solitaire diamond on the end that hung just low enough to draw the eye to her cleavage that was visible through the curve of her sky blue spaghetti strapped halter top. That top showed off her breasts but, thanks to the built in support, kept her nipples from showing too much and making her look really slutty. She covered the top with a small jean jacket to at least try and look business like. She accentuated her long legs by wearing a mid thigh length, tight black mini skirt and a pair of platform strapped sandals. The outfit was perfect for a night out man hunting with her girlfriends, but seemed out of place given her surroundings.

“Well fuck them!” She thought to herself. This was a last minute call from her editor to handle a story for what was lovingly known at the water cooler as the freak show, but the paper called the ‘Night Desk’. “I should never have answered my cell.”

She had to interview some old rich guy with a fantastic supernatural tale for love, loss and sex. In five minutes he’ll turn out to be some phony creep out for his 15 minutes of fame. She’d take a couple of notes, tell him she’d have to review the story with her editor, and make a run for the cab and dinner.

Kim hated these assignments but she knew that for every favor like this she did, she would get a good assignment. With a few more section one stories under her belt she could move on to her real goal, TV. That’s where the money, and the fame, was. She had no illusions that it was her brains that would allow her to make it in TV; it was her face and her body that the networks could market. She’d already done a few fill-ins for the local network and they were interested in adding her as a fill in anchor when a space opened up.

With a sigh she turned around to quietly knock on the door one last time before leaving only to find the door was open and a tall thin man standing in the opening. Startled, Kim gasped with shock and took a step back.

“Oh my...” She said flustered. “I didn’t hear you open the door.”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you, please, come in won’t you?” The older man said gesturing her to enter.

“Oh, no, you didn’t, I mean, thank you...” Kim answered timidly as she allowed herself to be ushered into the apartment. She initially stepped into an entryway covered in dark polished stone. An expensive painting dominated the one wall; it appeared to be authentic, and very expensive. It depicted a beautiful teenage girl, probably only 15 or 16, in period lingerie from sometime in the 1800’s. What really kept her attention was the expression on the girl’s face. Her face was a perfect mask of composure but her eyes told a story of unbelievable ecstasy, and utter abandon. Kim found herself drawn into the image, her mind trying to make sense of the competing expressions. It was as if the room faded into the background and she was alone with the painting.

The deep clunk of the door closing behind brought Kim back from the image of the girl’s face. She blinked, not sure how long she had been staring at the artwork.

“May I hang up your jacket for you?” The man said from close behind her, his hands already touching her shoulders.

“Yes, thank you.” Fuck! I forgot what I was wearing thought Kim, but she had already started taking the jacket off.

The tall man took her jacket from her and, passing close behind Kim, hung it up in the closet. As he passed behind her he exhaled, his breath making a slight whoosh. His cool breath washed against her bare neck causing the hair on her body to prickle and her nipples to harden. She rubbed the gooseflesh on her arms while trying to subtly cover the hard nibs pressing against the blue material.

‘Don’t get spooked out girl.’ Kim thought to herself. ‘He’s just a creepy old guy wanting a little bit of fame from a two bit local rag. You weren’t thinking when you took off your jacket so now you look like a bimbo, OK, but this is your interview, take control.’

“So I understand you have quite a strange story to tell.” Kim said confidently striding into the living room area. “Why don’t you give me the overview, then we can narrow down on the details.” That way I can get the broad strokes and then blow him off.

The living room was expansive, expensively furnished and captured a beautiful view of Central Park framed by the city’s lights. Kim chose a nice red leather club chair, sat down, pulled her notebook out of her purse and made a few initial notes.

“Handwritten notes, I’m pleasantly surprised...” The man said as he sat back in the matching couch to the side of the chair. “I expected you to pull out a tape recorder, or a computer.”

“Well, I like to take my own notes; I find that a taped interview loses something in the translation.” Kim answered, shooting him one of her dazzling smiles. The truth was that she used a notepad because she couldn’t afford a laptop, or a recorder. And besides, a notepad was a much better prop on the TV.

This was the first time Kim had really looked at her interview. He was an older man, probably in his 40’s, but in good shape. He had a long slim frame, but his movement hinted at a good physique underneath the designer shirt and pants. He wore no socks, probably didn’t need them in his expensive Italian leather loafers.

“Where are my manners Miss...” He started.

“Oh, Simpson, Kim Simpson, I should have introduced myself.” Fuck, strike two, bimbo.

“And I’m Tom Michaels; it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said smoothly but didn’t offer his hand or make any movement. “Can I get you a refreshment? Tea perhaps? Or I have some wonderful single malt whiskey if you would like.”

“Whisky...” Kim answered firmly, pausing for a moment. ‘Can’t let him think I’m weak.’ “...would be fine.”

As if on cue a servant brought a small silver tray. Dark liquid swirled around a pair of matching crystal tumblers as the woman offered it to Kim. The servant was strikingly beautiful, dressed in a tight black skirt and blouse showing off her long legs and ample cleavage. She should be modeling, not serving drinks Kim thought as she took a glass. The woman turned and placed the tray on the table in front of her employer.

“Thank you my dear, that will be all for the evening. You may retire for the night.” The woman drifted out of the room quietly, leaving nothing but a gentle breeze of perfume, as the man turned his attention back to Kim. “I must admit Miss Simpson, I’m aware of who you are. I specifically asked for you to write this story.”

“I suppose I should be flattered.” More like creeped out she thought, still, she felt a tingle of arousal at the thought of being singled out by such a wealthy man. She took a sip of the potent liquor, letting the vapor swirl in her nostrils. Its heat spread down her throat, into her belly and throughout her body. This was very potent, and very good whiskey. It took a few moments before she was able to continue.

“Let’s get down to business shall we?” Kim said. “My editor didn’t really give me any background on your story. So let’s take it from the top.”

“Miss Simpson.” He said slowly and deliberately. Clearing his throat, he looked her in the eye. “I am a Vampire.”

Kim smiled, trying not to actually laugh. “A Vampire.” There was no beating around the bush with this guy; he was a nut job from the start. This wouldn’t take long at all.

“Yes, that is correct.” He said smiling at her.

His smile was really quite engaging thought Kim; he’s quite attractive. Nonetheless, he’s a nut job.

“You mean, you go to Vampire clubs, dress in black, hit on Goth chicks? That sort of vampire?” She asked, still trying to keep a straight face.

“Believe me,” he answered cordially, as if fielding a question from a small child. “I understand that this is rather hard to believe, but I’m a real Vampire.”

“The undead; sucking blood; turn into a bat. Real Bela Lugosi stuff huh?” For the first time Kim worried a little about her safety. His maid was in the other room, but best to wrap this up and get her little ass out of here in case he planned on draining her blood.

“I’m afraid you’ve watched too many movies.” Michaels said calmly, not at all upset by her incredulous tone. “I don’t drink blood, turn into any animals and, as you can see,” he sat up and spread his arms, " I’m very much alive.”

“I’m not sure why I should believe you in the first place.” Kim said firmly. Still, it might make for an interesting story even if he is a nutcase.

“I can promise you that I will back up everything I say.” The slim man sat back into the thick cushions of the couch almost as if knowing that she would stay for his story. “And, I can also promise a story that will change your life.”

Images of herself sitting at a TV anchor desk, interviewing world leaders, partying with rock stars, flashed through Kim’s mind. “OK, I’m listening Mr. Michaels. But any funny stuff, or if I smell a scam, I’m out of here. I have a friend expecting me in an hour and she knows where I am.” Kim lied about the last part; only her editor knew where she was. If anything happened to her it would be too late to do her much good on Monday.

“Excellent, I’m so glad to hear that you’ll stay and listen to my story.” He said with a satisfied grin. “As I said, you will not be disappointed.”

“OK, so were you born a Vampire? Or were you bitten and became one like in the movies?” Kim started, readying herself to take notes. Her nipples were still hard, distracting, pressed up against her top. ‘I must be giving him a nice show’, she thought. ‘He doesn’t seem to be staring at them though. Maybe he hasn’t noticed them... or maybe he’s gay.’

“I was made, but not by a bite.” Michaels said with a little chuckle. “You really have to put all that Hollywood nonsense out of your head. You see, Vampires do live of the life force of others, but not through the drinking of blood, but through the intake of life force.”

“Life force...” Kim repeated. Despite his wild tale, he was very interesting. “And just how does that work?”

“Through sex usually. Vampires live off the life force of others, through copulation.” He said.

“Hey! I said no funny...” Kim started to get up, too fast, she felt a little dizzy, grasping at the arms of the chair to keep from falling. She suddenly felt very much at his mercy.

“No funny stuff, we agreed.” Michaels said reassuringly. “You are my guest, I asked you here to listen to my story, not to do you any harm.”

Kim sat back down. Perhaps she was overreacting. He seemed to be a perfectly civilized gentleman. He was really pretty attractive in his own way. “I’m sorry. But you have to admit this is a pretty freaky story you’re laying out for me.”

“Why don’t I start at the beginning, tell you my story, how I became a Vampire. All I ask is that you let me complete the first part of my story. After that you can draw your conclusions and decide if you would like to hear more.” He settled down and began to paint a picture for Kim. “I was a young man, 23. I’d just returned a few months ago from the service...”

“Gulf War?” Kim interjected.

“No, Second World War. I was an infantryman at the Normandy invasion.”

“But that’s impossible!” Kim said incredulously. “You can’t be over 50, at the very most!”

“I was there, I can show you the pictures later. I lost my kid brother and my father to the Nazis.” He answered seriously. “I returned to a pretty devastated family. My mother had been working in the factories making aircraft parts; she was in a weird sort of denial at the loss of my father two years before. And my kid sisters, a year apart, well, they were turning into young women, not the bratty little kids I had left. Kids rebound pretty well, but these girls had lost half their family. One threw herself into her studies and school sports. The other became a bit of a wild child, blew off college, worked as a waitress and played the party scene.”

“This is fascinating, assuming, of course, you can back it up.” Kim said, leaning forward. Despite being completely impossible, he did weave an interesting story. She found herself staring into his eyes as he continued. She felt warm now, no gooseflesh, but her nipples still pressed hard against her top.

“I’m afraid I wasn’t much help either. After spending almost 3 years at war I had a hard time adjusting to life at home. I moved out pretty soon after returning.” He explained. “There used to be this skinny little pain in the butt girl who was a freshman in my high school when I graduated. She’d bug me in the halls; had a huge crush on me, you know how it is. Well, I enlisted the day after I graduated and didn’t think much about her. Then one evening, about a week after I returned home I ran into her at the movies...”

“And she wasn’t so skinny anymore?” Kim interjected, smiling.

“You got it.” Michaels smiled back. “Let’s just say she had filled out rather nicely. Long story short, we got together, and were married within a month.”

“That’s so sweet!” Kim said brightly. “Did it last?”

“Not really, that brings us to the reason for our meeting.” Michaels said becoming serious again; a cloud of sadness briefly crossed his face. He took a big breath before continuing. “Your story truly starts... on the day that my life... ended.”

Kim watched him intently. His eyes seemed to sparkle; he had the air of a much younger man than he even appeared. This was a fascinating story, but there is no way he could be, well, in his 80s. A man in that age wouldn’t give her the vaguely warm and moist feeling between her thighs that this man did. Kim listened as his words filled her.

* * *

Tom arrived home as he usually did on a Friday afternoon, tired, dirty, and hungry. He opened the door to find his beautiful young wife Mary waiting for him.

“We have to leave in ten minutes! Hurry and get changed!” She said as soon as he walked in the door.

Mary was the epitome of the all American girl. She had bright blue eyes, a warm smile filled with white teeth, freckles on her nose, and a mane of long red hair. Tom had first met her when she was an awkward skinny kid, 4 years his junior. She had grown into a stunning beauty with large firm breasts, a slim waist, well-rounded hips, and long shapely legs. She was the kind of woman who made heads turn wherever she went. She could have any man she wanted, certainly could have married one with more money. But she only ever had eyes for Tom. From the moment she saw him, that tall strutting senior, she had decided he was the one.

Tonight she was dressed in her blue fitted dress, silk stockings and high heels to boot. It was as if she was going to a party. It was Tom’s favorite dress on her. It hugged her curves and showed off her cleavage. She looked like a movie star whenever she wore that dress.

“Huh? I mean what’s the rush? Are we going out?” Tom said as she hustled him into the small bedroom.

Mary’s eyes seemed to stare off into space for a few moments before she answered slowly. “I met a nice couple today at the market and they invited us over for drinks tonight.” After a few moments she seemed to snap out of her daze. She reached up and undid the buttons of his shirt. “I hope you don’t mind, it’s just that we have so few friends...”

“No, not at all, sure. Just let me get washed up.” He answered. Even after a hard workweek the sight of his beautiful wife pulling off his clothes caused his penis to stir in his boxers. “Say... how long do we have before they get here?”

Mary looked at the tent his penis was erecting in his shorts as she pulled down his pants. She patted it through the cotton and stood up. “Not that long.” She said a little playfully. “It’ll take a few minutes to get there and we need to leave. Now go get washed and I’ll lay out some fresh clothes for you.”

Tom washed his face, neck and hands, squeezed his penis as he watched his wife bend over to pick out a pair of pants. For some reason there was a palatable sexual tension in the apartment that evening. Tom wished that she would just get over her squeamishness and learn to give him a blowjob. She was afraid that his cum would make her gag, or that she might choke on his erection.

A few minutes later Tom was dressed in a pair of dark slacks and a white button down shirt. Mary, dressed in her coat, handed him his leather jacket, eagerly took his hand and led them out of their apartment and onto the street. Their hosts’ apartment was about 6 blocks away, in a much more affluent part of town close Central Park. It was freezing out, but a relatively short walk. Besides, they didn’t have money for a cab.

“Are you sure this is the right address?” Tom asked looking up at the tall apartment building. “This place is way out of my pay grade.”

“This is the address she gave me...” Mary said, her eyes glistening in anticipation as she looked at the heavy brass door. “I hope we’re not late.”

The young couple gave their name to the doorman. Tom was expecting him to turn them away, but was surprised to be welcomed in by the uniformed man. After seeing the building Tom figured this was just a practical joke on his wife.

The doorman walked them to the elevator. Tom was impressed; they had to walk up four flights of stairs to get to their apartment. After placing a key into the panel and turning it, the doorman pressed the floor button and stepped out through the closing doors.

“This is some swanky joint here Mary...” Tom commented. Mary didn’t say anything. “I mean real nice...” Still no reply.

Tom looked over at his beautiful wife. She stood still, gazing up at the backlit numbers over the door. Her eyes were glassy, her face unemotional other than a slight smile. Her breathing was deep and regular, showing off her ample cleavage. She almost seemed to glow, her skin a little flush.

“Are you OK?” Tom asked a little louder.

Mary blinked her eyes several times and made a slight gasp, as if jostled awake. “Oh, yes dear, I’m fine. I guess I was just lost in my own little world. This building is a little overwhelming.”

Before Tom could ask what had happened the doors to the elevator opened. A large hallway was revealed to the couple. Marble floors inlaid with a dark and light pattern seemed to direct the entrant towards a heavy wood door.

Their footsteps echoed in the dark and heavy hallway as they stepped up to the door. Mary took a deep breath as if to steel herself before knocking. Her small hand made a tiny noise on the thick door. The couple wondered if anyone could hear her knock.

After a few moments the door was swung open by a nice enough looking, slightly older woman. She appeared to be in her 30’s, medium height, short brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a knee length skirt, slit up the side, and a dark jacket cut wide at the shoulders and narrow at the waist in what was becoming the style as the country moved slowly away from the military uniform look. The jacket showed off a little of the woman’s cleavage and the skirt showed off a shapely slice of her leg. Despite her age Tom found her oddly attractive.

“Welcome Mary!” The woman spoke in an English accent. She smiled at the pretty young woman, and turning to Tom. “And you must be Tom, Mary told me so much about you. But you’re even more handsome than she described.” Tom felt a warm blush color his cheeks. “Come with me, have a drink, and I’ll see if I can scare up Arthur.”

The woman took Mary by the arm and started to lead her into the luxurious apartment. Tom followed, watching his wife’s shapely ass, but also finding his eyes drawn to their hostess’ ass as it moved beneath the material of her skirt. The sight of her stocking wrapped thigh peeking out from the slit made his penis lengthen a little in his pants. The threesome walked down the hallway into a grand living room, a sunset over Central Park painted in the huge picture windows. The woman sat Mary down in the middle of a massive U-shaped leather couch facing the window. Tom sat next to his wife around the other side of the U. In front of couch was a heavy coffee table, easily ten feet long like the couch and six or more feet wide, made out of a dark wood. Across from the table sat two matching leather club chairs.

“What can I get you to drink?” She asked.

“I’ll have whatever you’re having!” Mary bubbled.

“A cold beer would be appreciated ma’am.” Tom said respectfully.

“Ma’am?” The woman asked, puzzled. “Oh, forgive me, I haven’t introduced myself.” She leaned over, giving Tom a perfect view of her cleavage, took his hand in hers and placed the other hand on his thigh. He felt his penis thicken next to her fingers. He hoped she wouldn’t notice. “Please call me Sonia, Tom,” she said with a smile, squeezing his thigh, with the tip of her fingernail brushing the tip of his small erection. Her sharp blue eyes held Tom for several seconds before she turned towards the kitchen. “I never understood you Yanks and your cold beer. Perhaps if you had better tasting beer you wouldn’t need it so cold...” She trailed off as she left the room.

“Isn’t she the nicest?” Mary asked, excitedly looking around the apartment. “And can you believe this place? It’s more like a palace than a New York apartment.”

Tom nodded in noncommittal agreement as he looked around the room. What struck him most about the huge room was how empty it was. “You’d think with enough money to own this place they could afford more furniture.” He commented. The immense room held only the couch, two club chairs, coffee table and a couple of small lamp tables on either wall.

“I think it’s swanky.” Mary answered as she watched the sun, the golden light creating a halo around her. “Most people in New York cram all they can into little tiny apartments. But when you can afford such a huge apartment, you can afford to enjoy the open space. Besides, maybe they have a lot of big parties and need the space for dancing, or a band.”

Tom was going to remark that he’d be happy to take Mary home and show her a real party when Sonia returned with a dark bottle on a silver tray. “Don’t forget the glasses lover...” Sonia called over her shoulder.

Behind her emerged a huge man. He was easily six and a half feet tall and seemed to be as wide as the door. He was dressed in a silky black shirt and expensive black slacks. He carried two delicate Martini glasses. Sonia introduced him.

“This is my partner Arthur...” She said. “Arthur, this is Tom.

Arthur’s hand engulfed Tom’s as he shook it. “Pleased to meet you” he said with a thick Scottish accent. Despite having recently returned from the war in Europe, Tom felt decidedly intimidated by the huge man. It was less about his sheer size; it was more about his manner. He smiled and mumbled a hello as the large man turned to Mary.

“And you must be Mary...” Smiling a wide toothy grin, Arthur took Mary’s hands and helped her up from the couch. Tom was pretty uncomfortable with the way the huge man eyed his wife’s body. He bent in and kissed his wife on each cheek, Mary sighed and seemed to go almost limp in his hands. “You’re even more beautiful than Sonia described you.”

“Arthur, you’re so sweet!” Mary gushed as she looked up at him. “But stop, please, you’re embarrassing me. I could never hope to hold a candle to Sonia.”

Despite her protestations Mary obviously enjoyed the attention. Her eyes were bright and her cheeks blushing as she sat back down on the couch. Arthur took a seat next to her, his eyes still appraising her. Tom was about to say something to him when Sonia sat down on the couch between him and his wife, drawing his attention away.

“I was just going to bring us some wine and beer. But Arthur insisted that you try this...” She held up a clear frosted bottle containing a transparent liquid. The liquid moved behind the glass with a thick oily weight. “It’s a very rare liqueur from his family’s estate. It’s called Angel’s Blood.” Sonia poured the liquid into the two glasses causing the crystal to frost on contact, all the way down the stem. The clear liquid reflected the room lights making the surface appear thick, as if a membrane floated on top.

“Why is it called Angel’s Blood?” Mary asked as she stared into the shifting patterns on the surface of the drink. “And why only two glasses? Are you not having any?”

“Angel’s Blood must always be shared between two.” Sonia explained as she held the glass between her and Tom. “I think you’ll find it has some has some very enhancing properties, just watch...”

Sonia dipped one well-manicured finger into the liquid. Immediately the drink turned red where her skin broke the surface. Red tendrils slowly swirled around the glass, fading into the clear liquid. Tom stared at it, entranced, as Sonia pulled her wet finger from the glass. The liqueur clung to her finger, red as blood, as she sucked it off.

Tom watched the incredibly sensual display, conscious of an erection rising in his pants. He stared for what seemed like forever until Mary broke the spell.

“That was amazing Sonia!” Mary cried, excited as if on Christmas morning. “May I try it?”

“Certainly!” Answered Arthur as he offering her the glass.

Mary took the long stemmed crystal in both hands. Delicately she sniffed at the liquid. “Cinnamon? No wait, mint? No, that’s not it either, it’s so aromatic...” She said, enjoying the scents as they tantalized her nose. She gently took a sip, the liquid turning red around her mouth. She closed her eyes, shivering once, before gasping. “It really is strong! But it tastes absolutely wonderful.” Tom watched as she licked the blood red drink from her lips.

“Here, have a proper taste.” Sonia said, offering him the glass. “Be careful though, just a small sip. It’s been known to have some very overwhelming side effects.”

Tom took a sip, the liquor burned as it went down his throat. It almost seemed to warm his penis as it sat semi erect against his thigh. He handed the glass back to Sonia, red tendrils swirling from where his lips touched the glass. Like his young wife, he couldn’t quite place the taste of the beverage, but it was very pleasing.

Holding his gaze, Sonia took a sip. A look of intense please swept across her face, almost an orgasmic pleasure. Tom couldn’t help let his eyes drift down to her cleavage as she deeply inhaled the vapors from the glass.

“It’s really quite enticing isn’t it Tom?” She asked.

Tom realized that he was staring at his hostess’ breasts and turned red in embarrassment. He’d been caught peeking and he had no idea what to say. Looking up at his hostess he just gazed into her eyes as she smiled, satisfied. Tom took this to mean that she didn’t mind him peaking.

“Wonderful weather we’re having this time of year isn’t it? Very warm, for the time of year.” She said, turning to the group.

They continued to make small talk for the next hour as they shared the drinks. It wasn’t until Mary noticed that sun had gone down and remarked about the city lights that the young couple noticed the effects of the potent liquor. Mary was slurring her words and teetering a little against Arthur as she laughed at the jokes going around the room.

Tom was having trouble focusing on the conversation, focusing instead on the women in the room. Whether he looked at his sexy wife or his hostess he couldn’t help but be attracted to their physical assets. He was sure he saw the same signs in his wife, her slightly flush skin looked taut in the evening light, her eyes glistened as they did when he became romantic with her and her nipples were obviously hard against the material of her dress. Tom expected a wild night in the sack when they got home. Perhaps he’d feign too much to drink and take Mary home now.

“Let me show you a trick.” Arthur said to the group. “That is if Mary will be my assistant...”

“As long as you don’t cut me in half!” Mary said as she dissolved into a fit of giggles. Clearing her throat and trying to recover she tried to sit up straight on the couch. “What do I have to do?”

“Nothing at all, my dear, just look into the glass.” Arthur said as he refilled his glass and held it in front of Mary so that she was looking down into the crystal. He quickly dipped one thick finger into the glass and gently swirled the liquid making a red swirling spiral against the clear drink. Mary watched, her breathing deepening, her eyes glazing over, her face becoming slack.

“What is he doing to her?” Tom asked, concerned and afraid for his beautiful young wife.

“Nothing really. He’s just allowing her to be open to her feelings, to the sensations of her body.” Sonia whispered; her warm breathe in Tom’s ear. “She is feeling similar effects from the drink to what you are feeling.”

Seeing his innocent bride like this was at once terrifying and intoxicating. His erection hardened in his pants as he watched her. It occurred to him that he should stop the dominating man and take his wife home, but he was unable to act, entranced by his wife’s state.

Arthur dipped his finger into the liquid sending thick streams of red into the moving pattern. Mary watched his finger as he lifted it from the glass without speaking, her breathing deep and regular. He moved his finger towards her pouting mouth. Parting her red lips, Mary slid her tongue out to receive the drops of the liquid, several falling onto her chest. Arthur placed his finger on her tongue and allowed Mary to lick the liquid from his thick digit. The pretty red head shuddered and let out a tiny moan as she closed her eyes and savored the flavor.

To Tom it looked almost like Mary was sucking on a cock, her head titled, her neck outstretched, her back arched to reach Arthur’s finger. Perhaps he should say something... Sonia distracted him again, this time by offering her red finger. Looking into her deep blue eyes, Tom allowed her to slide her finger between his lips. The liquid burned on his tongue, an elusive flavor of cinnamon, or licorice, or pepper, always changing as the alcohol warmed his entire mouth. Tom felt his head spin.

Sonia smiled at him again; this time there was no doubt in Tom’s mind that she was attracted to him. Reaching down she undid one button on her jacket, pulling it open to expose her right breast. Dipping one finger into the drink she carried the red liquid in her long nail to paint her nipple deep blood red. The nipple hardened under the cold alcohol causing it to stick out hard and thick. Putting down the glass she held her breast up and licked her nipple clean, a drop trickling from her mouth. She wiped it off with her finger and let Tom lick it off.

“That was so beautiful.” Mary said as she watched the older woman. “It’s just so incredibly beautiful to watch...” Mary’s eyes shone with arousal.

“I suspect it would look even better on you Mary...” Sonia said as she held Mary’s gaze. “Would you like to try it?”

Mary looked at Tom, her face hopeful and excited at the prospect. “Is it alright honey?” I mean, it’s not like we’ve ever done anything like this before, but it is such a wonderful opportunity... Please say yes...”

Tom was torn; he was really starting to feel like he had lost control of the situation, like things were spiraling out of hand. Still, he couldn’t resist the look of excitement, and anticipation, on his love’s face. “I guess so, as long as it’s just you and Sonia. It wouldn’t be right for Arthur to be touching you that way, no offense...”

Arthur smiled and nodded confidently as he sat back to watch. “No offence taken mate. I hope you don’t mind that I watch though, Mary is simply stunning.”

Sonia turned to Mary, once again enrapturing her attention. “Why don’t you pull those straps down and let us enjoy your beautiful breasts.”

Mary blushed, but complied. She pulled the straps over her shoulders and started to pull the top down. The dress was tight over her breasts and she had a little trouble. “Sorry, I’m having a little trouble...” Mary giggled. “It must be warm in here, it’s almost like they’ve grown...”

“They have...” Sonia reached up and helped the young woman reveal herself. “It’s one of the pleasant effects of the Angel’s Blood. The elixir enhances the size, and the sensitivity of your breasts.”

Mary looked down, gasped, her mouth open in pleasure as the material pulled over her hard nipples. She looked up at Sonia, her lips still parted. The older woman stroked Mary’s breasts, gently pulling on the hard nipples. Mary quietly groaned with pleasure, her eyes becoming heavy.

Tom could clearly see the change in his wife’s body. Mary’s breasts were always large and firm, but they seemed to be a little firmer and rounder. Her skin tone seemed a little more vibrant and her nipples appeared to be even larger than normal. Her breasts weren’t any bigger per se, just fuller.

Sonia dipped her finger into the clear liquid, its color turning to red in contact with her digit. Lifting it up she let a few drops fall onto Mary’s erect nipple. Mary gasped as the cold alcohol touched her excited flesh. Sonia leaned forward and licked the red drops from the nipple. Mary let out a squeal of pleasure as Sonia’s pink tongue touched her nipple. Sonia dipped her finger in the glass again and dripped the cold liquid onto Mary’s other nipple. Mary slowly began to grind her hips against the couch. She looked up at Sonia waiting for instruction.

“Go ahead beauty...” Sonia’s eyes blazed as she said in a low, almost hypnotic voice. “Taste it from your own flesh...”

Mary grasped her breast and pushed it up towards her mouth. Reaching out with her tongue she licked the tip of her nipple experimentally, whimpering in pleasure. Bowing her head a little more she began to lick and suck on her breast, moaning, breathing deeply. Sonia covered her other nipple with the dark red liquor prompting the young woman to switch to the other breast. Her moaning increased to a muffled crescendo as Mary visibly shook.

Eyes still closed, Mary slowly pulled her breast from her mouth, a line of spit pulling between her lower lip and her nipple. Breathing heavily she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Sonia. Sonia leaned down and kissed her. Their tongues intertwined as Mary pulled the older woman closer. They kissed for a number of seconds before Sonia pulled away. Mary stared at her, her breasts rising as she breathed heavily. Sonia appeared to be caught up in the moment; her skin almost appeared to glow. Tom also noticed Arthur as he ogled his Mary, his hand grasping his thigh, probably his erection, in his pant leg.

“That was unbelievable Sonia...” Mary said, suddenly blushing in embarrassment, her eyes wild with bliss. “I’ve never felt anything like that before... Oh my, I’m sorry, I got completely carried away. You did warn me how strong that liquor is, I’m so sorry...” Mary started to cover her breasts.

Sonia stroked Mary’s cheek. “Don’t be embarrassed my dear, it was all perfectly natural, and you’re here with friends. I’m certain our gentlemen friends enjoyed it.”

Mary looked over at Arthur to see him watching her closely; she turned away in embarrassment to look at her husband. Despite his look of pleasure and arousal her face showed a hint of shame. How could she have done this, let alone in front of her husband, and these strangers?

Sonia knelt down in front of Mary and gently kissed her. Mary responded immediately to the older woman. “None of that,” Sonia whispered, “There’s nothing wrong with feeling pleasure, or with showing that pleasure to others.”

Mary looked up at Sonia, her face brightening. It’s not like she’d cheated on her husband or anything. In fact, Mary started to like the feeling of being watched while she was aroused like that. She started to feel the warmth return between her thighs at the thought.

“But let’s not forget our men.” Sonia said indicating the men seated at either side. “Tell me Mary... Does Tom have a big cock?”

Mary was dumbstruck for a moment, not only by the question itself, but also by the word ‘cock’. “Sonia... How could you ask such a question?”

“Not to worry my dear... You’re safe here with me, there is no need for secrets...” Sonia said in that slow, mesmerizing tone. Mary felt herself drifting with the words. “But as aroused as this evening has made you and I, and believe me I’m dripping wet right now, it has made our poor gentlemen equally aroused. I just wanted to make you a little bet.”

“A bet?” Mary asked. “What kind of bet?”

“Well, Tom here looks like a pretty strapping young man...” Sonia said, eying the bulge in Tom’s pants.

Mary nodded in agreement. “He’s wonderful.”

“And both of our men have aching erections in their pants.” Sonia continued, her voice becoming a little husky. “I bet they could use some blissful relief much like you just enjoyed.”

“I suppose Tom and I should be heading home then, I don’t want to leave him like this too long...” Mary considered as she looked at her husband with lust in her eyes. “But what does that have to do with the size of his, um, his size?” Mary wanted to say cock, the idea sent tingles down her spine, but she just couldn’t bring herself to use such a word.

Sonia leaned over to Tom, undid his fly, and pulled out his aching cock. Gently, she stroked it with her hand as Mary watched. She longed to feel his hard warm flesh in her as he pounded away.

Tom was a little embarrassed. While he was a fairly tall and muscular man, his penis had always seemed small. Last year, when he and some of his squad mates hired the services of a prostitute while on leave in Paris, the woman had insisted on lining the men up and inspecting them. Tom’s erection was noticeably smaller than the rest of the men, and the prostitute commented that it was a ‘poor little 4 incher’. He had been embarrassed by its size ever since. Still, it looked pretty big in Sonia’s delicate hand.

“Do you mind me stroking your husband’s cock like this Mary?” Sonia asked.

“No...” Mary said slowly as she watched. The sight of another woman stroking her husband’s hard penis turned her on. “In a way I like it. I can see he’s really enjoying it, and his... um... penis looks so strong and hard in your hand.”

“You’ve never been with another man. Have you Mary?” Sonia asked.

Mary shook her head. “No, I’ve only ever slept with my husband. And he’s perfect... I mean he feels perfect... I mean his size, it’s never hurt me and he’s always very hard.” Mary felt her head spin a little, talking about her husbands penis with the other woman was definitely making her pussy wet.

“Then here’s my wager...” Sonia said, letting go of Tom’s stiff erection to sit between Tom and Mary. She leaned in close to the young woman, her breast pressed up against that of the other woman. “Arthur has a very large cock.”

Mary’s head spun, the desires in her body overwhelming her thought processes. The sensation of the other woman pressed against her breast, the smell of Sonia’s hair swirled around her face, all made anything the woman said hard to resist. “Yes, but I don’t understand...”

“No, I’m saying that it is unusually large. And I’m betting that one look at Arthur’s cock and won’t be able to resist it...” Sonia said, her voice enticing the young woman. “And if you can’t say no... I get to fuck your husband, ride him until he explodes, and suck every last drop of his cum.”

The last sentence shocked every nerve in Mary’s body. This was too much. Mary would never give herself over to another man, let alone allow Sonia to have Tom.

“No, I’m sorry Sonia.” Mary said, her voice shaky with anger, betrayal, and jealousy. She would never give herself over to another man, at least that’s what she would like to believe. But the truth was, she was frightened that she might. “There’s no way I would even consider touching another man, and I can’t let you make love to my husband. I think we need to go.”

“Just look, that’s all Mary, then you can go. Arthur?”

Mary turned her head away from Sonia. “I don’t... Oh my Lord...”

Mary couldn’t believe what she was seeing. At first her mind wouldn’t register what her eyes were telling her. Arthur stood beside Mary, towering over her. From his open fly sprouted what at first appeared to be a toy baseball bat. It took several seconds for Mary to realize that she was looking at an erection more massive than she could even imagine. It looked more like it belonged on one of the horses she used to ride as a teenager than the organ of a man.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it?” Sonia said admiringly as she hugged herself close to Mary, gently touching the other woman’s thigh. “You can’t even imagine the pleasure he is able to give you.”

Mary was speechless. Her heart was beating like a jackhammer in her chest, her nipples ached, and her pussy felt hot with need. The huge organ hung just inches from her face. The length of the shaft bowed down gently in a slight curve. Its length was carved with thick veins pushing up against the soft flesh. The head of the monster was huge, fat and darker than the rest. Below it hung a large scrotum with two obviously full balls. Her head spun as she watched the large man’s heart beat through his cock, every beat would twitch the massive organ. She had only ever experienced Tom’s penis, his cock. She had never had any desire for a larger partner. But from somewhere deep inside she felt a primal need for the large organ begin to push over her like a wave, soft but inexorable.

“Mary... please don’t ...” Tom started to say. He saw the look on his young wife’s face, the yearning, the need, the slow loss of control, the inability to fight her primal desire. “don’t do this to us...”

“It’s your decision Mary...” Sonia said, cutting off the feeble attempts by Tom to reach his wife. She quietly reached back and started stroking Tom’s erection again with one hand, effectively silencing him, as she whispered in Mary’s ear. “It’s awesome isn’t it? You can’t even imagine the pleasure you would feel from a fat cock like that filling your cunt.”

Mary wasn’t really listening to Tom, or to Sonia. She was aware of the woman’s close touch and her warm breath in her ear, but the words were just getting lost. Without thinking she reached a hand up to touch the erection. Her hand looked positively tiny compared to the firm flesh as she ran two fingers along its length. She was surprised at how warm his skin was, almost hot. Gently she grasped the cock at its root, pushing the shaft upwards. The shaft was thicker than her hand; she was unable to close her fingers around its girth. Compelled, she leaned in close to sniff the base of the cock she held.

“Yes...” Sonia hissed. “It’s truly wonderful. Let his smell take you...”

Mary inhaled deeply, closing her eyes, as her body reacted to the slightly musky smell of his body. When she opened her eyes she found herself a little dizzy and leaned back on Sonia for support. The older woman wrapped her free arm around Mary and kissed her on the neck. Mary slowly stroked the massive shaft as she gazed up at it in wonder. The cock slowly hardened in her hand standing straight.

Dreamily, she looked over at Tom, her gaze seeming to focus and un-focus as she looked at him. “Don’t do it baby...” He pleaded. “They’ve done something to us... I don’t know what, but you can fight it... don’t give in...”

“It’s all right honey; don’t worry...” Mary answered with a sexy grin as she looked at Sonia’s hand stroking her husband’s erection. “I’m just looking at it, just like Sonia asked. Besides, you sure look like you’re enjoying the sight of your wife touching another man’s... another man’s cock.” Her eyes seemed to look off into space before looking back at the huge cock in her hand. “I won’t do anything bad, daddy, I only let you screw my coochie. I just want to look at this beast, that’s all.”

Mary stroked the length of monster cock with one hand while she hefted Arthur’s balls with the other. The large man gave out a pleasurable grunt when she touched them. Little by little she leaned closer to the organ until her face was inches away. With every stroke she closed her eyes and savored a wave of pleasure and desire as it washed across her.

“Don’t feel bad slugger,” Sonia whispered to Tom as she continued to stroke his painfully hard cock. “She really can’t resist him you know. He can have any woman he wants with that thing, even without it.”

Tom tried to resist, but the feeling of her hand sliding up and down the length of his cock coupled with the intoxicating smell of her skin made it impossible for him to act. He stared down at his cock. It was harder than he had ever felt before, and it hurt. It was like his cock was trying to burst, split open to release the pressure within. ‘It must be an illusion,’ Tom thought, ‘but my cock looks so much bigger than normal in her hand.’

“If you haven’t realized yet,” Sonia continued, “we’re not quite like you and Mary.”

Tom looked up at his beautiful innocent young bride just as she reached up to use both hands to stroke the massive erection. The cock was rock hard now, veins bulging from its shaft; it must have been easily a foot long and as thick around as Mary’s forearm. Slowly she moved her face closer to the monster.

“I can’t believe it’s so big...” Mary gushed as she stroked it. Her eyes glazed with pleasure as she looked up at the hard rod. “I didn’t believe you Sonia, but I can’t stop touching it, I want it so badly...”

Mary, no...” Tom stuttered.

“I know. I promised Tom,” Mary said without looking at him, “but the only thing keeping me from acting like a complete whore is the fact that this monster would tear me in two. There’s no way it would fit inside me, it scares the hell out of me the thought of what it would do to me...”

“Oh look!” Sonia shouted with glee. “It’s started snowing outside! I just love the first snow of the season, let’s watch!”

She pulled Tom up by the hand and guided him over to the wide picture window. He followed her, his erection sticking out of his pants, and looked back at his wife longingly.

Arthur gently took Mary’s delicate hand in his and helped her up. His cock softened slightly and swung in front of him as he placed his thick arm around her slim waist. Tom’s heart fell as he saw her keep one hand on Arthur’s cock as they walked like a pair of new lovers.

Outside the window huge flakes of slow fell over the city covering the park in white and making buildings appear to glow. Sonia stood close to Tom, her bewitching smell accentuating the feeling of her soft body pressed close to his.

“It’s chilly here by the window, isn’t it.” Mary said with a shiver. Arthur moved in close to the beautiful young woman and put his arms around her waist. Mary snuggled back into the embrace of the large man pressing her round ass against his thick cock. “Oh, my!” She exclaimed as she felt the firm flesh against her body. “Whoa big boy!” She joked. But she continued to press against it.

“She can’t resist her instincts you know.” Sonia whispered in Tom’s ear. “Now that she’s seen his big cock, touched it, it won’t be long before she gives in completely to it. And Arthur knows exactly what to do with that piece of meat too. He’ll fuck her so hard that your little Mary will do anything for him.”

Even as Sonia spoke, Mary reached back with both hands to pull Arthur a little closer, one hand finding his cock behind her back. Arthur’s hands slowly caressed Mary’s body, especially her full breasts, as the young woman gazed out the window to be hypnotized by the snow.

“Why?” Tom asked, his voice a whisper, unable to react.

“Why my dear boy?” Sonia said as she kissed his neck, the contact sending waves of pleasure through his body. “To feed. Haven’t you figured it out? Arthur and I are vampires.”

Tom tensed in terror, but was still unable to fight back, or to flee. It was almost like being wrapped in a warm blanket. His mind wanted to flee, but his body couldn’t move of its own accord. “Don’t worry Tom, it’s not like you see in the movies, Mary will live through the experience.” She grabbed his erection with her warm hand as she briefly pulled on his earlobe with her lips. “But you, I have other plans for you. I promise you it won’t hurt though.” Tom felt his balls tighten as he almost came.

“Oh my!” Sonia exclaimed in mock realization. “These poor boys have been such gentlemen keeping us warm by the window while their poor bodies ache for relief.”

Mary seemed to snap out of her trance as she turned around to regard the massive cock in her hand. Arthur just smiled.

“Why don’t we play a game?” Sonia said as she knelt in front of Tom and held his cock in her hand. “We’ll have a contest, Mary and I, to see how long it takes us to get the other’s man off.” Mary giggled at the idea and nodded, her eyes bright with anticipation. “And to make things really interesting, the gentleman who cums harder takes his choice of partner.”

Mary nodded enthusiastically, her hand stroking the big cock a little faster. “OK by me. Arthur may have a big cock, but nobody spurts like my Tom.”

“It’s a bet then.” Sonia said as she knelt on her knees in front of Tom’s cock, not touching it. “You two count me down as the second hand reaches the top of the clock.”

“Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Go!” The pair counted down, cheering as Sonia began.

Cupping his balls in the warm palm of her hand Sonia looked up at Tom. “OK stud... I know you’re all ready to blow, just let me take you there...”

Tom closed his eyes. He could already feel the cum boiling at the base of his incredibly hard cock. Sonia placed her tongue at the base of his erection and slowly drew it along the length of his shaft letting out a low moan as she went. Only half way up his shaft Tom could feel his thighs begin to shake. He was alternately feeling elation at the sensation and shame at the fact that he was cumming after one lick from the pretty woman.

Sonia’s pink tongue reached the swollen head of his cock. Tom let out a wail of pleasure and pain. A thin spurt of cum shot from the end of his cock, arching into the air and hitting the window easily 4 feet away. Mary cheered as the cum hit the window easily at chest level in front of him. His body shook as he ejaculated five or six such spurts onto the glass in front of him, each a little lower on the glass, before turning into a dribble oozing from his cock head onto Sonia’s hand.

“Yaaaay! Way to go baby!” Mary shouted in glee, obviously turned on by seeing her husband’s ejaculation. “I told you Sonia, Tom spurts like a horse.”

Sonia giggled and smiled, as if to take pity in the young woman’s loyalty to her husband. “He did very well...” She said as she paused to lick cum from her hand. “How long did I take to relieve him?”

Mary looked over at the clock on the wall. “Oh, um, well, gee, it hasn’t even been a minute yet.” She looked at Tom, and then averted her eyes out the window.

Tom could feel her disappointment as he sank to his knees with fatigue. He had always had strong orgasms, but this one seemed to take everything out of him. He was so tired he could do nothing but watch.

“OK Mary, it’s your turn now.” Sonia said as she waited for the second hand to sweep to the top. “Ready?”

“Ready...” Mary slowly sunk to her knees in front of the huge organ. It hung down, somewhat soft, still an easy eight inches of flesh, longer than Tom’s penis fully erect. Tom had a penis. But even in her mind there was no way she could call the organ sitting inches from her face anything but a cock. She stared at it, mesmerized by its size, thoughts of what a cock that large would feel like trying to push into her tight pussy. She became painfully aware that her nipples were pressing hard against her dress and that her pussy was literally dripping wet.

“Three, Two, One... Go!” Sonia finally said as she watched, her eyes burning with lust.

Mary quickly grabbed the soft cock with both hands and started stroking. She was buoyed to feel the cock instantly begin to harden at her touch. Despite grasping it with both hands the growing erection was long enough to allow her to slide both hands up and down the shaft. The cock hardened in her hands, it was easily a foot long and her hands could no longer encircle its girth, and it stuck straight out towards her face.

Mary looked up at Arthur with big wide eyes. The large man looked down at her and smiled. Mary felt a strange warmth at his smile. “You won’t spurt in my face will you? Please give me a warning or something.”

“I promise, you will know when I’m ready to cum.” Arthur said pleasantly. “You’re doing very well my dear.”

Mary smiled at the compliment and began to stroke the huge cock harder. After a while her arms were starting to get tired and she was sure that she had long since passed Sonia’s time. ‘Oh well,’ Mary thought, ‘I might lose the first part of the bet, but there’s no way this big cock can spurt across the room like Tom’s.’

Mary shifted position and tried lifting the heavy cock up to see if that would stimulate him to finish quicker, but that made her arms even more tired. She decided to try and pull the huge erection down a little to give her arms a little rest. Pulling the shaft down to point more towards her chest helped her arms, but after a few pulls several spurts of white liquid shot out of the massive head and onto her dress. Mary looked down at the mess on her best outfit for a moment before slowing her pace.

“Was that it?” Mary asked quizzically, dabbing a finger into the stain. “I mean did you spurt?” She looked up at Arthur, who just smiled broadly.

“Oh dear girl.” Sonia laughed for a moment. “No, you’re just starting to get him warmed up.”

Mary looked at the hard cock bobbing in front of her face, still stroking it with one hand. She turned to look at the clock. She was shocked to see that she had been at it for fifteen minutes. It’s just that when she starts to stroke it she sort of loses track of time, she gets mesmerized just looking at it.

“But my arms are burning. What am I doing wrong?” Mary asked.

“You’re doing just fine Precious...” Sonia said, her voice swirling around Mary’s head. “But Arthur is different that your husband. He’s much more experienced and his cock doesn’t just shoot off with a little stroking. You really have to want it to cum.”

Mary looked at Sonia, confused. The older woman walked over to her. As she did she slowly unbuttoned her jacket and removed it revealing a black corset that ended just before her large round breasts. Sonia’s nipples hardened as they came in contact with the cool air.

“I know he’s entranced by your beautiful big titties Mary...” Sonia said as she stood next to the beefy man. Arthur reached out to pinch one of Sonia’s hard nipples. “Why don’t you pull down your dress and show him your tits. I know seeing those big tits will really turn him on...”

Mary thought about it for a second staring into Sonia’s eyes. The young woman’s head spun with desire, making it harder to think. She really wanted to please Arthur. “I guess that makes sense...” she considered.

“Maybe you should just take it off, keep it from getting wrinkled and messy...”

“Yes...” Mary said slowly as she stood. “I guess you’ve already seen them, so it doesn’t really matter does it?”

Mary stood up, a little unsteadily, and undid the zipper at the side of the dress. She slid out of it, letting it fall to the floor. Her nipples immediately hardened, the sensation made Mary reach up to touch them. She stood there for a moment dressed in panties, garters, stockings, and heels as she caressed her full breasts.

Seemingly snapping out of her trance Mary knelt in front of the massive erection again. She began to stroke it again, the occasional spurt of pre-cum dripping onto her breasts sending thrills of pleasure through her body. This time, instead of getting tired, Mary became more and more elated and excited as she pumped the hard shaft. Nothing had ever thrilled her as much as stroking the heavily veined cock trying to make it spurt.

“I think maybe you won our little contest Sonia.” Mary said with a grin. She had been hard at work for another ten minutes. Her toned body was now covered in a sheen of perspiration and she no longer felt cold. “But I don’t want to leave him like this. What’s the secret to getting this big boy to spurt?”

“There’s no secret Mary. You just have to want it enough, he’ll accommodate.” Sonia said with a smile. “Of course... It might help if you used your mouth...”

Mary thought for a second. She had seen how quickly Tom had spurted when Sonia licked his penis, perhaps she could do the same thing. Besides, she was salivating at the idea of tasting the warm soft skin of the cock.

Leaning in close, Mary stroked the cock with one hand. Her hand was slippery, covered in the cock’s copious pre-cum, sliding easily over the fat head. With her other hand she gently hefted the massive testicles, easily filling her hand. Tentatively, at first, she placed the tip of her tongue at the thick base and slowly started to lick up the length of the shaft.

Mary was surprised at the pleasant taste on the warm skin. As she slid her tongue along the length she started to move closer, using her entire tongue, to capture the flavor. As she approached the swollen cock head she pressed her greedy mouth against the male flesh, the taste making her head spin and her pussy clench in pleasure.

Licking the head like an ice cream cone she leaned back to regard the massive organ expecting it to spurt cum from the large hole. She was a little disappointed to see nothing but a thick white drop of pre-cum forming from the hole. She had expected the same reaction that Sonia achieved from Tom.

She regarded the thick white drop for a moment, inches from her face. She became aware of the musky smell of the fluid. Before she realized what she was doing Mary put her lips around the massive cock head and licked the drop up. A feeling of elation spread from her tongue through her body. Closing her eyes Mary moaned in pleasure as she forced the fat cock past her lips.

Tom watched in horror as his wife sucked on the thick log of a cock. She never even licked his penis at home; even Tom was differentiating between his penis and the massive organ; and here she was moaning and grinding her hips as she sucked on the man’s giant cock. Despite his anger and revulsion, Tom couldn’t help but notice his cock was hardening at the sight.

Mary lost track of all time. Both hands slid up and down the slippery shaft stimulating an increasing flow of pre-cum into her greedy mouth. She’d never felt like this before. Her whole body literally vibrated with pleasure as she attended to the demands of the hard cock.

“Harder.” Arthur said in a course whisper.

Mary obeyed and removed her mouth from the head, pre-cum dripping from the tip onto her chin, and stroked the cock with both hands as furiously as she could. She could feel the organ tightening and instinctively knew that it was about to spurt.

“Cum for me! Fuck yeah, cum baby!” Mary shouted, lost in the moment. She wanted his cum more than anything else she ever wanted in her life. “Spurt your fucking cum all over me lover! Do it! Please cum for me!”

Arthur groaned as a thick stream of cum shot from his cock, six feet across the room, to splatter against the top of the window. Mary watched in shock and amazement as the thick stream of white cum hit the window with such force as to splatter against it sounding like water from a hose.

Mary kept pumping as another, and then another massive stream of cum flew across the room and hit the window, splattering against it. Again and again massive gouts of cum ejaculated from the monster bucking in her hands, each accompanied by a groan of pleasure from Arthur.

Tom felt his balls tighten and his own pathetic ejaculation bubbling from his hard cock despite the fact he’d not even touched himself.

Finally the ejaculations began to flag until hot streams landed on Mary’s body, dripping down her breasts and stomach. Mary continued to pump the organ, slower now as his orgasm slowed, pumping cum over her body.

“You did wonderfully Mary!” Sonia said warmly as she bent towards the young woman. Mary let go of the slowly softening cock and looked down at her cum covered body. “Oh, don’t stop now, he’s not really done... Open wide!”

Sonia held the cock in her hands. It was obviously softening, no longer standing straight out, but it hadn’t appeared to lose any of its length or girth. Mary opened her mouth without thinking. Sonia held the cock to Mary’s face and stroked it. Despite its massive and long lasting orgasm Sonia was able to squeeze several mouthfuls of cum into Mary’s waiting mouth. Mary swallowed each one, her face a picture of rapture, her body shivering with each mouthful.

Finally Sonia knelt next to the beautiful young woman and kissed her, licking the thick semen from her face. Mary looked into Sonia’s eyes, gazing into them for a moment before a look of shock came over her.

“Oh my!” She said, a little sadly. “I guess this means I lost the bet. I mean Arthur splattered that window. Tom’s spurt was nothing compared to it. But that means...”

“That’s right dear. But a bet’s a bet isn’t it.” Sonia said, her voice taking on a slightly stern tone. “Arthur obviously outclassed your Tom in every category. So, as per the wager, he has his choice of partners...”

Mary looked up a Arthur who grinned back at her, taking off his shirt to reveal a massively muscled chest and huge arms. She looked down at his cock again. She was amazed to see it engorging and hardening again.

“And from the look of things, he has decided on you Mary.” Sonia said.

Mary thought to protest. After all, her husband was here, and she’d made a promise to him that she would never be with another man. But she was so dominated by the massive cock hovering over her. Her body craved that cock and her dripping wet pussy made it hard to think of anything but submitting to the heavily veined monster.

She looked over at Tom, pathetic, sitting on the floor, his little cock hanging there covered with his own cum. “I’m sorry baby, but I did agree to the wager. I just never thought that you couldn’t compete. Besides, it’s such an beautifully huge cock... well, I don’t know how I can say no.”

Mary turned back to face the cock, thoughts of Tom just a distant disappointment. She stood up to pull off the French panties that Tom had given her as a honeymoon gift and waited for Arthur to remove his pants. His cock was even more impressive when seen against his muscled and veined body. She stepped forward and embraced his massive body, her own body small by comparison. Mary literally melted in his arms, pushing herself close to him, letting his cock slide between her shapely thighs.

Tom mustered whatever inner strength he had left and stood up. “I won’t stand for this! Mary, let go of him! We’re leaving or there’s going to be some big fucking trouble here.”

Sonia stepped over to him and grabbed his cock and balls in one hand. “It’s too late Tom!” She said firmly. Tom felt his strength utterly leave his body. He staggered, panting with exertion, unable to move. Within her grasp Tom’s cock hardened and began to ache like before. He watched helplessly as Arthur effortlessly picked up his beautiful naked wife. She lay placid in his arms, curled up like a child with her head against his chest, as he carried her across the room with his big cock swaying inches below her. He carried her over to the large table, lying her down on top of its dark wood surface.

“She can’t resist that big cock Tom.” Sonia said quietly as she watched Arthur position his big meat between the young woman’s thighs. “And he knows how to use it too. She’ll be ruined for a regular little penis like yours now. She’ll never go back. Even if she goes home with you it won’t be long until she’s back craving more of that monster cock in her tight little pussy.”

Mary squirmed as Arthur lowered himself and pushed the huge mushroom of a cock head against her opening. She started to moan and buck against him before he even entered her, coating the end of his cock on her juices. She pulled her legs up to allow him better access to her dripping snatch.

Sonia, still gripping Tom’s genitals, guided him over to the couch to allow them a front row seat. “Just watch your sweet little wife get turned into a cock slut...” Sonia whispered in Tom’s ear as she stroked his hard penis. “In a few minutes she’ll do anything he asks in return for more of that monster.”

“Oh god! It’s too big! It won’t fit!” Cried Mary as the fat cock head pressed against her pussy. Surprisingly, after a few moments her pussy relaxed to allow the swollen organ to slide past her lips. Mary screamed and writhed under the giant man. “It’s so big! It can’t fit!”

Gently Arthur continued to press, sliding his monster cock half way into the writhing woman. Tom watched in horror as his wife twisted and screamed under the pressure of the huge cock. He could clearly see that the fat shaft stretched her tight pussy to the limit. Her cries drilled through his mind as he listened to her being punished, or at least that’s what he thought until he realized that they were cries of desire.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” Mary came, a huge orgasm like she’d never experienced before. Her entire body felt like it was being stroked by the wonderful giant cock that filled her pussy. “Deeper! Fuck me deeper!” She screamed as she writhed around the hard flesh pole. “Give me your cock! I need it! I need your fucking cock in my cunt!”

Arthur smiled and began to pull his cock out of the thrashing woman until just the fat head remained in her convulsing pussy. The skin on his shaft glistened with her juices as he let his cock slide in and out of her ever so slightly as she moved.

Mary sobbed, panicking. “Oh god no! Put it back in, fuck me with your monster fucking cock! Please! I’ll do anything you want, just put it back in!”

The big man slid his massive cock back into the pleading woman throwing her into another overwhelming orgasm. Mary grabbed her breasts, pinching her hard nipples as tears of pleasure ran down her face. Screaming in ecstasy she turned her head and looked over at Tom, unseeing, her whole being wrapped in the massive cock buried to the root in her grasping pussy.

“I can’t believe it...” Tom said sadly. “How can she act like that? How can she even fit that thing in her, she was so tight for me?”

“I’m sorry to break it to you Tom...” Sonia said, watching as the young woman let loose with a string of expletives as she experienced another crushing orgasm. “It’s more a case that an average woman can accommodate a small penis like yours, but she’s really built to need a big cock to become truly aroused and breed efficiently.”

“Breed?” Tom asked, suddenly scared that his wife might carry the brute’s child.

“Don’t worry, I don’t think Arthur plans on breeding her. I think he’d rather just use her as a cock toy.” Sonia answered calmly as she pulled up her skirt to reveal her bald pussy. Slipping a leg over Tom she straddled him and slid onto his hard penis. “Now this is going to hurt a little darling, well, honestly it’s going to hurt a lot.”

Tom had a hard time concentrating on what Sonia was saying to him. Her pussy was hot and wet, and it hugged every inch of his penis. She pushed her firm breast into his face for him to suck on her long hard nipple. Involuntarily he began to thrust as he neared another quick orgasm. The sound of his wife screaming in passion for another man was strangely pushing him to the brink.

“I can give you a cock that’s as big, or maybe even bigger, than Arthur’s.” Sonia said as she gently rode the young man, her pussy tighter and tighter around his penis. “Would you like that Tom?”

Tom nodded, breathing heavy as he neared climax. The feeling of her taut body, her tight pussy, the sounds of Mary begging for more cock all filled his senses.

“OK. It’s a deal then. Oh, there is one catch though...” Sonia said, breathing heavier as she felt Tom’s orgasm start. “You have to die first.”

Tom ejaculated into Sonia, hard and long, jet after jet of cum shooting from his aching penis. He came longer than he ever imagined until, with each spurt he began to feel weaker and weaker, the world around him getting dim, his vision darkening until all he could hear was his wife crying out.

“Yes! Yes! Cum in my pussy! Fill my cunt with your cum! Fill my cunt!”

* * *

Tom slowly regained consciousness. He felt terrible, like he actually had died and his brain just hadn’t realized it yet. He couldn’t move, couldn’t see and his ears were ringing as if someone put an air raid claxon in his aching head. Slowly his senses started to return one by one.

First came smell. He could smell Sonia’s intoxicating mixture of her hair, perfume, and her warm skin. A little farther away he could smell his wife’s wet pussy, and a muskier smell he could only assume was Arthur. He smelled cum, a lot of it, the smell permeating the room.

Then he started to have a sense of taste return. He had a strong taste of Angel’s Blood in his mouth, like he had just swallowed half the bottle, and a more subtle taste of Sonia’s skin.

Next he began to hear muffled noises that slowly resolved into the sound of Sonia’s breath, heavy, but constant. Then he started to hear the sound of slurping, and Mary moaning. He could only guess that she had that huge cock in her mouth again. “Now please put that big cock in me again lover...” Mary purred. “Fill my cunt with your juice again ...” followed by a cry of utter ecstasy.

Slowly light and dark shapes began to take shape in Tom’s vision. He could already recognize the blur that was Sonia, slowly moving up and down on his lap. As his vision sharpened he realized that he was lying on the couch. Turning his head slowly sent his vision swirling in a wave of dizziness. When it cleared he could see Mary on her back, legs pulled up with one hand caressing her breasts while the other stroked the base of the thick cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Finally he began to feel sensation across his body starting with a burning pain in his chest, and his cock. He tried to scream but found no voice, only a gasping noise emanating from his throat. It felt like someone had dropped a cinderblock on his chest and his cock felt like it was on fire.

“Go slow baby...” Sonia said in a soothing, hypnotic voice. “You’ve just been dead, and that hurts.” Tom looked up at her quizzically. “I told you earlier that we’re not like you and Mary. That’s because we’re Vampires; you are too, now.”

Tom tried to talk, but was still unable to make more than a groan. Sonia kept sliding her tight pussy slowly up and down his burning shaft. It felt like someone had beater it with a hammer, doused it in alcohol, and lit it on fire. But coupled with that was an intense pleasure like he’d never felt before. Every nerve ending tingled with sensation keeping it rock hard and on the verge of orgasm.

“You see lover, Vampires feed off of your life force, your sexual force...” Sonia explained as she slid off his erection to kneel on the couch between his legs. “I had to drink all of life force in order for you to begin to drink of mine. And, as you’ll see, sex is the best way to feed. Look, it’s already having an effect.”

Sonia held Tom’s penis in her hands, her tongue dancing on the tip. No wonder it hurt so much; its length must have almost doubled from his pathetic 4 inches, but it was still pretty thin. Sonia slipped the head between her red lips and swallowed its length. The sensation made his cock burn and his balls ache, but he was unable to orgasm.

“It’ll take a little more time, you and I, before it reaches its final size.” She saw Tom look over at Arthur. “You don’t think he started out that way do you?” Sonia said with a smile as she re-mounted Tom. “He’s mine. I made him, like I’m making you, and I own him, just like I now own you.”

Arthur groaned, his cock hardening even more, filling Mary with so much cum that it oozed out around his cock and made a puddle on the table. Mary screamed in utter rapture before laying back, spreading hot cum over her breasts and drizzling it into her greedy mouth.

Tom lay there on the couch for what seemed like hours. Sonia continued to ride his painful cock, never allowing him to climax, while they watched Mary become a cock slut, begging for the cock time after time until even Arthur began to tire.

“Time to get cleaned up dear, it’s been a long night.” Arthur said as he helped Tom’s wife up from the table. She took his hand and followed the intimidating man out of the room to the bathroom where Tom could hear the sound of a shower running, followed by more moans from his wife.

“He’ll fuck her at least a dozen times before he’s done with her tonight.” Sonia said as she happily slid up and down on Tom’s expanding cock.

“I want to leave.” Tom finally managed to say. “I want to take my wife and leave this place.”

“You’re free to go if you wish Tom” Sonia said with a condescending look, much like a mother answering a bratty child who wants to run away and join the circus. “But I think you’ll have to wait until tomorrow, look out the window.”

The tall window was half obscured by dried cum. Tom could easily see the difference between his pitifully small squirts compared to the huge splatters made by the monstrously large cock. Outside the window though the snowfall had become a blizzard. It was far too cold and snowy for them to hail a cab, and it would be suicide to try and walk.

“Take the spare bedroom, go collect your bride, we’ll see how you feel in the morning.”

Sonia climbed off Tom’s hard cock letting it bob in the cool air. She reached down and stroked its burning length until Tom finally exploded covering his stomach and chest with cum.

“I thought you’d appreciate that.” Sonia said as she walked off towards the bathroom.

Tom managed to get himself up off the couch and stagger after her. He reached the oversized bathroom to see Mary kneeling down in the large walk in shower fervently sucking the foot long cock again.

Sonia efficiently stripped out of the rest of her clothes revealing a stunning body, easily a match for Mary in any category, and stepped into the shower with the pair.

“Tom has decided that he and Mary are to leave in the morning as soon as it is feasible.” Sonia said as she reached down to stroke Arthur’s cock. He started to groan again. Tom could see his balls tightening up against the shaft of his cock as he filled Mary’s eager mouth with his cum. Mary managed to swallow the first few spurts before pulling the cock from her mouth, blast after blast covering her face and body in the steam covered shower. Finally, after Arthur had finished cumming, and after Mary had sucked him dry, she stood to wash herself off.

Tom handed her a soft warm robe to dry off in and took her to the spare bedroom. Once inside he bolted the door and climbed next to his young bride in bed.

“I’m sorry Tom...” Mary said. She was truly sorry too. The loved her husband dearly. “But I made that stupid bet, and to be honest, I couldn’t resist that huge cock. He made me feel in ways I’d never even imagined.” She snuggled close and kissed Tom, a chaste kiss on the lips, like one would give a brother. “I promise Tom, I’ve had my fling, and tomorrow we’ll go home and never speak of this again.”

Tom kissed her back, trying to raise some passion, but both were exhausted. Of course he didn’t believe for a second that the pair were Vampires, or that he’d somehow died. Tom figured that they had been drugged somehow, probably that Angel’s Blood. There’s no other explanation for Mary’s behavior, or his own. Tom was sure that they had been hallucinating, or hypnotized, or something, there was no way that a human cock could be the size that Arthur’s appeared to be. The pair drifted off into a fitful sleep.

* * *

Tom woke with a start. It was still dark out. The clock on the mantle said 1:30 in the morning. Something seemed wrong though. Looking over he discovered that Mary was gone, and the door was unlocked. As quietly as he could Tom left the room and went looking for his wife. He heard whispered voices from the kitchen.

“Fuck me hard baby! Fill my tight little pussy with your big fucking cock!” It was Mary whispering, trying to stifle her moans of pleasure.

Tom peered around the door to see an erotic tableau lit by several candles, giving it a feeling of an occult ceremony. He peered at the silhouette of his beautiful young wife’s back, the candlelight highlighted her full breasts and hard nipples as they jutted forward as she supported herself on the counter. It also highlighted and the curve of her ass. And the giant cock that slid into his wife like a monstrous python. The two looked up as he leaned into the flickering light from the candles.

“Oh Tom... I’m sorry... oooo fuck me baby...” Mary said in between moans and gasps. “I know I... ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah, like that baby... I know I said I... ugh... was done but... yesssss, oh yeah, oh your gonna make me cum again... I couldn’t resist it Tom... I... yeah... yeah... needed one more time... oh fuck baby...” Mary began to keen, her body shaking, as Arthur slid his cock deep inside her, making her cum.

“Go back to bed Tom...” She said as she smiled back at the huge man who was pumping a foot of thick cock into her. “I’ll be back to bed in a while. We’ll go home in the morning.”

“Sorry mate.” Arthur said smiling triumphantly at Tom as he grabbed his wife’s slim waist and started ramming his cock hard into her body.

Tom made his way back to bed and lay there, unable to do anything, until Mary came back and quietly slid in beside him. It was 3:00. Tom drifted back to sleep to the sound of his wife masturbating, moaning and whispering about a big cock.

* * *

Tom awoke again. Mary’s side of the bed was cool and empty, the clock said 4:15. Tom made his way out of his room and down the hall following the not so muffled cries of his wife. He didn’t bother to peek around the corner, but walked right into the master bedroom to see his wife straddling the thick body of their host, impaling herself on his massive organ. The huge cock completely filled Mary’s body, her labia tight around the thick wet shaft.

Sonia saw Tom walk in. “Oh, I’m sorry Tom, did we wake you?”

Mary leaned up around to look at Tom, her face registered guilt as she saw the sad look on his face. She didn’t stop riding the monster cock that was deeply engaged in her pussy.

“I couldn’t stop myself Tom...” She said in gasps, her face flush and her body covered in sweat. “But just knowing that this big fat cock was in the next room... fuck me daddy... deeper... fuck my little cunt daddy...” Mary stopped talking as she was overwhelmed by a crashing orgasm. She bore down on the thick cock, filling her pussy with its flesh, as her body shook. “I promise Tom, tomorrow we leave... I’ll control myself... but tonight... I need this... I need this fucking cock... fucking... oh god yeah... fuck my cunt daddy... make me your cock slut...”

She dissolved into a quivering shaking mass as another uncontrollable orgasm overtook her. She ignored Tom from then on, unable to resist the huge cock, unable to think of anything else but the cock buried deep in her pussy.

Tom stroked his hard erection, unable to resist watching his wife fuck another man, a vastly superior man. Sonia slid across the bed to take his penis in her mouth as he came. She easily swallowed his ejaculate before looking up at him. Tom was suddenly exhausted.

“You should go back to bed.” She said as she went over to Mary to stroke the younger woman’s body like one would stroke a prized horse. “Things will look different in the morning, I promise.” Sonia turned away from Tom, effectively dismissing him. She pulled the huge cock from Mary’s wet pussy, sucked on it while she slid her fingers into Mary’s pussy. Replacing the huge cock back into the bucking woman she slid a lubricated finger into Mary’s little pink asshole eliciting another screaming orgasm.

Tom quietly left and went back to bed. He eventually passed out to the distant sound of his wife’s orgasms. He didn’t hear her return to bed.