The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interlude with a Vampire—Chapter 2

Summary: MC, MF, MD, FD, VAMP, DRU, WIFE, RELUC, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: A sexy young reporter conducts a late night interview with a wealthy man who claims to be a Vampire. But these Vampires don’t suck your blood, they suck your sexual energy.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Interlude With A Vampire is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Thanks to Ted E. Bear for his proofreading, suggestions, and insight.

Chapter 2

“Wake up sleepyhead!”

Tom rolled over to the sound of his wife’s perky voice. She stood next to the bed, already dressed in last night’s clothing. She looked somewhat disheveled, but otherwise in good shape.

“It’s a wonderful day out, warm, sunny, you wouldn’t believe it had snowed so much last night, most of it’s melted.” Mary turned and bounced out of the bedroom. “Time to take me home lover, I’ll wait for you in the living room!”

Tom started to push himself up in bed. His head was an ongoing explosion of pain. It reminded him of the time a German artillery shell had gone off just the other side of a garden wall from him.

He slowly rose from the warmth and comfort of the big bed, put on his clothes again, and went into the bathroom to splash some water on his face. Tom looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like hell. He was able to smooth his hair down and straighten his clothes, but there was nothing to remove the slack look on his face or the dark circles under his eyes.

‘Oh well,’ he thought, ‘I’m not the first mug to look like he’d been dragged through the gutter walking home on a Saturday morning.’

He shuffled down the hall to the entrance area. By the front door he found his beautiful young wife, on her knees, with Arthur’s giant cock in her mouth. She worked both hands up and down the hard shaft, while she made obscene slurping noises. Sonia stood against the wall, sipping her coffee watching the young woman.

Tom stood by and waited, watching, until his wife started swallowing the massive load of cum delivered by the massive organ. She managed to swallow several ejaculations, before being forced to pull the pulsing flesh from her mouth, allowing the remaining cum to splatter on her face, down her neck and onto her dress. She continued to suck on the fat cock head, until it softened and the flow of cum ceased.

She wiped herself off with her silk scarf, another present from Tom, and stuffed the gooey fabric in her pocket. She stood up and gave Arthur a long hug. Turning, without a look at Tom, she embraced Sonia, and shared a deep kiss.

“Thank you so much, you’ve shown me a world that I never imagined existed.” Finally she turned to Tom and, a little sadly, reached for his hand. “Come on baby, let’s go home.”

“You’re welcome back any time, you know, Mary.” Sonia offered with a gracious smile. “And you too Tom, I really did enjoy your company.”

Tom smiled weakly, he had no intention of coming within a mile of the place. He opened the door.

“You are so sweet Sonia, thank you.” Mary smiled. “Last night was wonderful, well, last night and this morning.” She looked over at Arthur and smiled, “But I love Tom, and there’s no way I could be true to him if I came near here ever again. Good bye Sonia, Arthur.”

Mary stood up straight and marched out of the apartment to the elevator. She waited, staring at the floor numbers, until the heavy doors opened. Without looking back, she stepped into the elevator.

The heavy doors closed and Mary broke down. “I’m so sorry Tom! I can’t believe that he made me his cock slut so easily! I love you so much!” Tom held her close, as she sobbed into his chest. “That cock made me feel in ways that I’d never imagined Tom. I can’t deny it. But I love you, and I promise that I’ll never, ever, come back. And I’ll always stay true to you, no matter what.”

The large doors opened, and Mary composed herself, as the young couple walked out into the street. Tom continued to hold her close, as they walked home.

“But how can I even think of satisfying you Mary? I saw what you were like with that huge...” he couldn’t even say the words, “that huge thing inside of you.”

“I can’t lie Tom.” Mary said, as she looked out at the buildings surrounding the park, “I’m not even sure that I’ll ever be the same. But I love you, and I promise that I’ll do everything that I can to satisfy you.”

The couple continued back to their apartment. Their discussion hung in the air like a lead weight, eclipsing every other thought. They literally stumbled up the stairs, opened their apartment door, dropped their overcoats to the floor, staggered across the apartment pulling their clothes off, and fell into bed.

Tom rolled over to say something to Mary, only to find her already fast asleep. Then the pain hit.

It was like someone had stabbed a knife into his genitals, and twisted it. Tom doubled over in the bed, almost screaming from the pain. No matter how he moved, the sharp, twisting, burning hurt wouldn’t ease. After what seemed like an eternity of blinding animalistic pain, he finally lost consciousness. He continued to fade in and out of awareness, each time the pain seemed exponentially worse, until the only relief was to recoil again into unconsciousness.

When he finally awoke again. The pain had gone. The early morning light streamed in through the apartment blinds. He rubbed his bleary eyes, until they got used to the bright light. Scratching his head, he tried to read the clock on the dresser. Finally he had to get up, stagger across the room, and pick the clock up to read that it was 8:00 am. He had slept almost 24 hours straight.

Suddenly Tom became aware of two things. First was that he was starving. After quickly doing the math, he realized that he hadn’t eaten in a day and a half. Secondly, his bladder was about to explode unless he peed.

Rushing into the bathroom he flicked the light switch on, only to remember that Mary had asked him to replace the burned out bulb several days ago. Reaching into his boxer shorts, he pulled out his cock. Strangely his penis felt much fuller and longer in his hand, as he released a long stream of urine. It had to be bigger. He held his shaft and it still stuck out from the end of his hand. Usually he could hold his penis by a couple of fingers, but it seemed much longer and fatter in his hand.

As he finished peeing, he suddenly felt his cock start to fatten in his hand. Without warning he found himself compelled to masturbate. He slid his hand up and down his thickening shaft, as he quickly approached his climax. Tom groaned out loud, as he felt a gush of cum travel up his shaft and splatter against the bathroom wall. He continued to stroke his cock as the long orgasm subsided.

Walking out of the darkened bathroom, he looked at the cock sticking out the fly of his boxers. He was amazed to see that both its length and girth had grown considerably. That would really explain the excruciating pain of the past 24 hours. Tom kept touching his new cock, still not believing that the long thick flesh was his. His cock hung easily eight inches down from its root. The shaft was thick and heavily veined, and was topped by a fat head.

He started stroking it again to see how big it would really get. He watched in amazement as, despite cumming just moments before, the cock responded to his touch. It lengthened in his grip, until he could easily wrap both his fists around its length, and still not cover it’s full length. Its thickness increased at an amazing rate, easily as thick around as a flashlight, maybe even a soup can. After a few moments, his cock grew rock hard, and Tom could feel another climax building quickly. He stopped touching his cock, pulling his hands away, and marveled at its sheer size.

“Hey honey, look at this!” he called out, “You really need to see this!”

He looked at a photo of his nubile wife on his dresser. It was the sexy cheesecake photo that she had given him after they got engaged. She was in a blouse, tied tightly, just below her ample bosom, a bare tummy and short shorts. Just the photograph of Mary drove him wild. Without even touching his himself, he felt his cock tighten, as it covered the picture with a massive spray of cum.

He continued to stare at his cock for several minutes after his orgasm finished. The thick organ remained engorged, although not hard, and occasionally spurted a small jet of cum to the floor. He noticed that his wife’s side of the bed was empty.

Tom couldn’t believe how hungry he was. It’s not that his belly felt that empty, it wasn’t growling, but he was ravenous. Proud of his jutting cock, he left it to swing in the cool air, as he searched the apartment for Mary. It only took him a minute to discover that she was gone. He discovered a note on the telephone table by the front door.

Dearest Tom,

I couldn’t resist it.

Arthur made me his cock slut last night. I’m ashamed and sorry for my behavior, but I can’t help myself. I need his cock, and I guess I’ll do anything to have it. Even destroy my marriage, and lose the one I truly love.

Please have pity on me Tom.

I’m sorry.

Mary

Tom looked at the note for a moment. He couldn’t really say that he was surprised. He had seen the effect that the massive cock had on his wife. How could he really deny her?

Just the memory his wife as a slut started blood flowing back into his cock. He stroked his cock hard again, as he headed to the shower. Perhaps if Mary were to see his new size, she would consider returning. He took a long hot shower, cumming another four times, and splattering it all over the wall each time.

Afterwards he lay on the floor of the shower, exhausted, and starving. Wearily he dried himself off, amazed that his cock still hung down so far between his thighs. Putting on a robe he headed to the kitchen.

Searching through the pantry, he found only a few boxes of dry goods. The icebox held only a few leftovers, milk, butter, etc. He finally settled on a peanut butter and jam sandwich. He packed the sandwich with the spreads, and shoved it into his mouth. It was like he hadn’t eaten in weeks.

The sandwich did nothing for his hunger. It filled his belly, but it did nothing for his hunger. He built several additional sandwiches and swallowed them almost whole, until he couldn’t eat any more. Still the hunger pangs continued. Gagging, he ran to the toilet to vomit the contents of his stomach into the toilet.

Tom sat on the floor, his stomach sore from the abuse. The hunger seemed to redouble itself, as he tried to understand what was happening to him. Deep inside, he began to feel the desire to return to Sonia’s apartment. The urge grew with his hunger, until he felt compelled to leave the small apartment.

Dressing in a simple shirt and pants, Tom pulled on his jacket and hat, and headed out the door. In the hallway outside, he ran into their neighbor Vanessa. She was a pretty Spanish woman, who had moved into the building a few months ago.

Nodding at her as they passed, he felt his cock twitch in his pants. He had never really thought about it, but Vanessa was quite attractive. Long dark hair, a slim build with full hips, thought of sex floated through his mind.

“Tommy?” Vanessa said, turning coyly to face him. They had never really said more than hello in the time that they’d been neighbors. She was usually so shy, nodding, just before hurrying into her apartment. “You look quite, how you say, dashing today.” she smiled, opening her coat, and walked a little closer to him. “I don’t see your Mary with you.”

“Um no, she’s, uh, busy.” he answered, not quite sure as to what to say. ‘No Vanessa, my wife became a cock slut last night, and she’s sucking on a big one as we speak’ passed through his mind.

Vanessa came very close. Tom could smell her perfume, as she pushed close against him. It was as if she was a different woman.

“Miguel is at work. Why don’t you come in, and we can, uh... play.” She had to search for the last word. But her hand sliding against his inner thigh, made up for whatever was lost in the vocal translation.

His cock slowly hardened against his leg, and sure wanted to take the pretty Latina up on her offer. But the hunger pains that wracked him, and the growing urge to return to Sonia, gave him the impetus to turn her down.

“I’m flattered Vanessa, I really am...” Tom said, as he tried to disengage himself from the eager woman. “But I have to meet someone, and I can’t be late.”

“Well how about we just have some fun out here then?” she said, a note of desperation in her voice. Vanessa knelt in front of Tom, and started fumbling with his fly. Reaching in, she gasped in pleasure, as her hand surrounded his cock. Pulling it out, she fervently began to stroke it, making it harder. Tom’s cock looked absolutely massive, as it filled her hand. As much as he wanted to continue, his hunger pain won out.

“Please, stop Vanessa.” Without a word she obeyed, looking disappointedly at the cock hanging out in front of her as she acquiesced, and let Tom go.

Still kneeling on the floor she cupped her breasts, and watched him as he left. “Don’t be shy Tommy. My offer is still, how you say, good, anytime.”

Tom pushed his erection back into his pants, rushed down the stairs, and out into the cold sunshine. He was almost in a panic, as he walked quickly down the icy sidewalk. He found his glance attracted to every pretty girl he passed. And even more unusual, he found them watching him. They smiled, waved, and muttered hellos, as he passed. All of them seemed absolutely enamored with him.

Rushing into the high rise, he ran across the lobby and into the closing elevator door. He said hi to the doorman, hoping that he would remember him, rather than calling the cops. It seemed to work, as the doorman stared at him while the doors closed. Tom pressed the appropriate floor button, and turned around to apologize to his elevator companion, only to notice that the indicator light for his floor was already lit.

To his surprise, he had entered the elevator with Sonia. She stood regarding him with a wide grin. She was dressed in a short winter coat, the zipper pulled open, to reveal a tight sweater, and tight winter pants, that showed off her shapely legs.

“Welcome back Tom.” she said with a broad smile, her teeth white against her bright red lips, “What brings you back, lose something?”

“What did you do to me?” Tom asked frantically, “And what did you do with my wife?”

“A little hungry are we?” Sonia asked sarcastically, “Mary came here of her own volition, well, more or less anyway.”

“You did something to me the other night!” Tom said, the pain almost overwhelming him. “I’m starving, but I can’t eat enough to fix it! You have to help me!”

“I don’t HAVE to help you Tom.” she said coldly. Tom stared at her, desperate for relief. “But I will. And you, in turn, will help me. That’s how the deal works.”

Stepping forward, she stood just inches from his face. Deftly reaching down she opened the fly of his pants and reached her hand in. She gently grasped his balls in her warm hand, as Tom’s cock became instantly hard against her arm. His head spun with pleasure at her touch.

“Good, I see you’re progressing well.” she said with a smile, her warm breath against his cheek. “Hmmm, they’re getting pretty full, I think you’re going to be huge.”

“What are you talking about?” Tom asked, trying to think clearly, but the pleasure radiating from his groin was too overwhelming. He tried to focus on her face, but found that his eyes straying down to her cleavage, or staring at her red lips, imagining them wrapped around his hard cock. “And what deal? Please, what did you do to me?”

The elevator jiggled as it came to a stop. The doors opened to Sonia’s floor. “Come inside...” she said as she released his balls. “I’ll explain everything to you, slowly, so maybe you can understand.”

Turning briskly on the ball of her foot, she strode out of the elevator to the massive door, inserted her key, and walked in. Tom had to scramble to keep up, and not get locked out.

Once inside of the apartment Sonia shed her winter jacket and handed it to Tom. She bent over to undo and remove her winter boots, giving him a perfect view of her ass, encased in the tight white pants. His hard cock hardened, as he longed to slide it deep within the woman.

“Let’s go see if your Mary has found her way here.” Sonia said, as she walked down the hallway. Tom scrambled to keep up, pushing his shoes off with the heels of his feet to keep from tracking snow onto the wooden floor. He followed the brunette, still holding her coat in his arms. “Every now and then they don’t make it back, and end up fucking anyone that they can find on the street. It’s not a pretty sight.”

Sonia paused and peered into a bedroom. Tom padded up behind her and looked in. In the room was a huge king sized bed with a massive wooden headboard. The bed was made up with very expensive sheets and a thick comforter. Asleep on the bed lay Mary, naked, her arms over her head, exposing her full breasts. Behind her lay Arthur, his immense cock draped softly between her thighs. His eyes were closed, but as Sonia looked in, they opened. Tom’s heart was heavy at seeing his beautiful wife sleeping so contently, knowing that she was so content because of another man’s cock.

“Good, looks like she’s right as rain then.” Sonia said quietly, turned around and walked back to the expansive living room. Unsure what to do, Tom followed.

Seeing his mistress leave, Arthur gently disengaged himself from his conquest, and went to the washroom to get cleaned up. Mary moaned in her sleep as she felt the huge man leave, but remained asleep, as he covered her up with the warm comforter.

Sonia waited for Tom to catch up. She looked stunning in the tight white pants and low cut pink mohair sweater. She gestured for Tom to sit down on the couch.

“OK Tom. First let me say that I quite fancy you, that’s why you are here in the first place. Now let me explain everything to you from the beginning.” she said, as if beginning a lecture. “Right now. You are literally dying of hunger, am I right?”

Tom nodded. He had never experienced this kind of hunger and emptiness in his life. It was as if he could feel himself fading into oblivion.

“Do you remember last night when I told you that I was a Vampire?” Tom nodded, he vaguely remembered it, the night was a bit of a blur. “And do you remember how I told you that I could give you a big cock, but you would have to die to get it?”

Tom nodded again, getting a little unnerved. “So you mean I’m dying?”

“Don’t be silly.” Sonia said with a chuckle.

Tom relaxed visibly. “You really had me there for a second.”

“You’re already dead!” Sonia said. “You are no longer among the living. You are part of what is so repulsively known as The Undead.”

Tom’s jaw hung open. This must be a huge joke or something. It was obvious that he was alive and breathing. But he wouldn’t be for long if he didn’t get some sustenance.

“I know, your thinking that being a Vampire means all that rubbish about sucking blood, turning into a bat, talking like Bela Lugosi, luring young women into your clutches.” Sonia chuckled. “Well, I guess maybe the last part is actually is true.”

Arthur quietly entered the room, and stood next to Sonia. His cock hung softly, long and thick, between his muscular thighs. Sonia sat down on the large wooden coffee table, so that her face was even with the cock. She reached up with one hand to gently caress the large cock and balls. Arthur’s cock began to swell and lengthen, while Sonia continued to speak.

“Vampires live off the life force of others. That, Tom, is why you are currently starving to death.” Sonia looked over at the huge erection in her hand. It hung over her shoulder like a fat snake. “And the best way to do that is for you to fuck it out of some young woman. It provides by far the best energy, the sex is always fun for you, and its mind blowing for them. Look at it like a symbiotic relationship.”

“But why do you need us? Uh, them I mean? And why young women?” Tom asked slowly as the idea sunk in. “I mean why not just feed off each other?”

“It’s a little complicated, where to start?” Sonia replied, as she started to remove her clothing, revealing her perfect body. “First of all, only a male Vampire can feed off of the living, at least to satisfy. I’m afraid we females usually become uncontrollable with lust, and suck our victims dry, killing them, like I basically did to you my dear. That’s why I can only safely feed off a male Vampire, without winding up with piles of dead bodies lying around the place.”

Arthur sat down on the couch, a few feet from Tom. He stroked his massive cock, while he watched Sonia intently. She removed the last of her clothes, straddled him, and started stroking the head of his cock. Her breathing increased, and her skin seemed to glisten.

“Poor Arthur, he’s driven to service me. I can see the same thoughts are running though your mind.” Sonia indicated Tom’s erection poking out of the waist of his pants. “The only reason you can remain sitting there, is that you literally have nothing to give me. You will need to feed before you can service me.”

“But if you killed me, why am I still here?” Tom asked. His cock was aching just being near Sonia, but she was right, he had nothing to give her.

“It’s a little tricky, and only a very experienced Vampire can even attempt it.” Sonia raised herself up and slowly impaled herself on the massive cock.

The thick organ slid into her lithe body, as she quietly mewed in pleasure. She slowly raised herself back up until only the fat head remained implanted in her pussy. Shuddering with an orgasm, she slowly slid back down the cock, until it was buried deep inside of her. Her lust filled eyes slowly focused again on Tom.

“Fuck, he’s huge, isn’t he?” she said, smiling broadly, as a shiver ran up her spine. Gently she began to rock back and forth moving the erection in and out of her pussy. “Where was I? Oh yes. The trick is to drain all of your life energy, but for that tiny last spark. At that point... wait...”

Sonia grabbed hold of Arthur’s muscular chest, flung her head back, and wailed, as her body shook with another orgasm. Tom’s cock ached as he looked at her glistening body. Her chest rose and fell, as she gasped for air. Her firm breasts jiggled, while her hard nipples pointed high. Her toned thighs shook, as she held Arthur’s hard cock deep within her.

After several minutes, she calmed down enough to speak again. Rocking back and forth on the massive cock, she leaned close to Tom, reached a hand into his pants, and started stroking his cock.

“I can feel your pretty Mary, her energy flowing through me, soon you’ll be able to feel it too.” Sonia said, and kissed Tom. He felt a rush of ecstasy, as their lips touched. It was odd, though he had kissed Sonia, he could feel Mary too, and he could almost smell his young bride’s skin on Sonia’s.

“So once I drain you down to that last tiny ember of your life, I have to force myself to let you go, and allow you to begin to feed off my energy. It’s enough to keep you alive for a few days, before you have to feed on your own.” Sonia explained, holding Tom with her eyes while she ran her hand up and down his hard shaft. “Vampires can’t just feed off each other indefinitely. Our energy is empty, it’s not life sustaining. Only male Vampires can transfer their freshly taken energy to the females. Lucky me.” Sonia smiled, as she gently held his scrotum, her eyes were glassy with pleasure. “But if they wait too long, the energy becomes empty for me, so we need a fresh supply all the time.”

Sonia looked down at Tom’s hard cock as she caressed it with her hand. She took a deep breath, as she licked her lips. Suddenly Tom felt very afraid. He could feel the change in her attitude, he was quickly becoming prey in her eyes. He had no doubt that she would suck him dry, if she decided to, and there was nothing that he could do about it. Her touch on the shaft of his cock sent thrills up his spine. He could think of nothing more appealing than to give his all to her.

“Mmmm, it’s getting even bigger. I think you will definitely be my biggest cock yet!” Sonia exclaimed, her voice trailing off, as the massive cock sliding deep into her pussy triggered another orgasm. She cried out in pleasure, as she supported herself on Tom, her breasts swaying a tantalizing few inches from his face. “And that will make you my new favorite, if you make it.”

“Why young women?” Tom asked quickly sensing the need to change the subject.

“Women are able to create new life within then, and as such they carry much more life force within them.” Sonia continued through gasps and moans of pleasure, “And, more importantly, women are multi-orgasmic. Every time you make her cum, her energy builds, and you feed off of that energy. You can build the energy level of a young woman for hours, even days if need be, enough to feed twenty Vampires. Besides, no offense dear, men get hard and cum quick. They are hardly worth the time and effort.”

“OK, so I need to feed off willing young women.” Tom said, trying to keep the conversation going. Sonia had begun to stroke his cock again, and was eyeing it hungrily, “And just how do I find these willing women?”

“Don’t worry about that ducky.” Sonia panted, her attention still on the hard cock in her hand, “No woman can resist a Vampire. The smell of your body, the sight of your cock, the power of your presence, they will do anything that you want. You can make any woman that you wish into a willing cock slut.”

With a shriek Sonia ducked down, and started to suck on Tom’s cock. His head swirled in elation, as she slid her tongue around its swollen head. He put his hands on her head, holding her hair between his fingers. He could feel his life slowly ebbing from his body, but he could do nothing to resist. The unbelievable pleasure emanating from their coupling enraptured him. He was unable to refuse her need. He closed his eyes, as he allowed the female Vampire to drain his life away.

Sonia’s mouth disappeared from his cock. He opened his eyes to see that Arthur had picked Sonia up with his powerful arms. He turned around and pushed her into the couch on her back, while he slammed his thick cock into her tight pussy. The beautiful Vampire screeched and struggled against the weight of the male, as he held her down. After a few moments, she acquiesced to the pounding organ, as the enormous cock shot Arthur’s thick load deep within her.

Arthur continued to pound his hard erection into Sonia, it looked as if the fat cock was going to split the woman in two. The thick shaft was wet, and covered with their combined fluids. Cum oozed from her tight snatch, as she writhed in her orgasm. The educated, civilized English woman had become a screaming sex crazed succubus.

Another ten minutes of jackhammer-like pounding brought Arthur to another climax. He groaned as his cock stiffened, rock hard, while getting even thicker than before, and pumped his hot cum into her. She screamed in ecstasy, grabbing her tits, as she arched her back, until she was balanced on her head. Looking back at Tom, her face was a twisted sneer of pleasure, as her eyes rolled back in her head. She shuddered, her body wracked with orgasmic convulsions, as she slowly sank back down onto the couch, her legs and arms going limp. She lay there for several minutes, her body quaking occasionally, grinding against Arthur’s still hard cock.

Eventually Sonia opened her eyes again and stretched. Tom marveled at her perfect body, her full breasts with their tight dark nipples, her fit body, and tight stomach, her shapely hips and her well muscled thighs. She leaned up and kissed Arthur, as the big man slowly pulled his long cock from her, making a wet sound. Despite the frenetic fucking, his cock was still long and firm. Unlike the other night with Mary, he looked tired, as he quietly left the room for a shower.

Sonia stood up to gather her clothes. She leaned over Tom and kissed him gently on the lips, “Sorry about that lover. As I said, I can get carried away. You owe Arthur your life. Now why don’t you take a twenty minute nap, while I get washed up. Then we’ll get you someone to feed from.”

Tom started to say something, but as soon as Sonia commanded him to nap, his eyes grew irresistibly heavy and he dropped off to sleep.

He awoke to Sonia’s voice. Opening his eyes, he saw her standing over him. She was dressed in a tight black turtleneck sweater that clung to her tits, and a long black skirt with a slit. He again felt an attraction to her, as his cock began to thicken in his pants.

“Let’s see about filling that hunger of yours, come with me and meet the dinner guests that I’ve lined up for you.” She said quietly, as she helped him to his feet. Taking his hand, she guided him down the hallway to a pair of big French doors. She knocked on the door. They parted, as a black man in an expensive suit pulled them open.

“Welcome, you took so long, that I was going to start without you.” he said with a mischievous grin.

Sonia ushered Tom into the room. He stopped dead in his tracks, as he recognized the people seated around the room. Seated around a large dining table were Tom’s two sisters, and a pretty blonde woman. It took him a moment to recognize that it was his mother seated at the head of the table. She looked younger than he ever remembered her looking.

“What’s going on Sonia?” he whispered in her ear, panic in his voice, “This is my family!”

“And they are all yummy Tom.” Sonia said, her breath hot in his ear. “You’ll try and resist them. I know you will, but in the end you’ll take them. You need to go through this to understand your transformation”