The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi all! This is the first story I wrote that was on Inraptured for a while. If you would like to let me know if you like or hate the story, please shoot me an email at !

Now, onto the story!

I call this one....

Intermission!

She stood in the middle of the ring, all eyes on her. She wore fishnet stockings, her dark purple high heels shimmering in the dimly lit garage. Her dark purple bikini bottom was accentuated by her lavender button up shirt. Only the bottom two buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned. Her large breasts were barely covered, just covered enough so you can see the top of her breasts. A tease of things to come perhaps? Lazy two tales from her dark purple jacket flowed behind her. Her long brown hair was covered up by a dark purple top hat.

“Ladies and gentleman I hope you are enjoying the show! My name is Tessa and I will be providing your intermission entertainment!”

At that moment “Sad but True” by Metallica hit the speakers. Shocked at the intrusion Tessa looked towards the curtain. Onslaught came out and was met with a chorus of boos. The 100 fans that were in the crowd at this adult only show started throwing sodas and popcorn as the massive wrestler approached the ring. Tessa just smiled as Onslaught climbed into the ring. He towered over her looking down, his massively sculpted chest heaving up and down.

“My aren’t you a big boy!” Tessa said with a smile.

“Oh no, not a big boy. A big man! You see this ring your standing in? This is where men settle their differences. This isn’t a place for a little woman like you. You belong at home making dinner and serving a mans every need. As a matter of fact, that’s where all you women belong!” Onslaught said as he pointed out to the ladies in the crowd. Tessa almost went deaf with the boos that responded to Onslaughts comment.

“Well, news flash Onslaught, I’m not that kind of girl.” The fans cheered. “You know Onslaught you need to relax. You’re to wound up! Just relax and let go.” As she said that she turned her top hat around. A huge colorful spiral was spinning round and round. They stood there in the middle of the ring, Onslaught looking down at pretty spiral swirling around and around in his eyes.

“That’s a good boy. Just watch the pretty spiral as spins and swirls in your eyes. Let the pretty colors flow into your mind. Swirling and spinning sooooo sloooooowwwwly arounnnnd and arounnnnnd. As the spiral slowly turns, you feel your eyes getting heavy. Heavy and tired. Tired and sleeeeepy. Your eyes spinning along with the pretty spiral as the colors just keep going on and on. Your eyelids drooping now. Drooping down. Sooooo heeeavyyyy. Soooooo sleeeeepy.”

Her voice was sing songy. Almost magical. Onslaught stood there, his eyes locked onto the spiral. He could feel his heavy eyes getting sleepier and sleepier. Her voice was so nice to listen to. It felt so good to...

“...listen to Tessa. My soooothing voice so easy to follow. My soooothing voice that wants you to just relax and let go. It’s so hard to keep watching the pretty spiral. It makes you waaaay to sleeeeeepy. Why don’t you stare into my eyes instead? My deeep relaxing eyes are so much better to look at. My deep, deeep emerald green eyes are so much prettier than that little spiral. My soothing voice calming you down. Deep down into relaxation. My eyes making your eyes even more heavy and tired. More and more sleepy. Your lazy, drowsy eyes just feel so tired that it’s making the rest of your body start to relax. With every heavy blink your tired, sleepy eyes make, the more your body relaxes. As you stare into my eyes and see me blink, you blink right along with me.”

She blinked ever so slowly. She could see his face start to loosen up, and relax.

“There doesn’t that feel nice? Feels soooo goood to relax for Tessa. Your face starting to go limp with relaxation. Your jaw just drops open it’s so heavy and tired. Staring deeply into my relaxing, hypnotic eyes, relaxing more and more.”

She blinked again. He blinked along with her.

“Your shoulders slumping down now. Relaxing more and more. My eyes are not just hypnotizing your eyes, they hypnotize your body too.” As she said this she traced her finger from the top of Onslaught’s shoulder slowly down his arm.

“My eyes not only hypnotize your body, but hypnotize your mind.” Tessa slowly started tracing circles around Onslaughts temples. Her lavender gloves feeling so soft on Onslaughts skin.

“Your chest starts to relax now as you stare deep into my eyes. My soft hands relaxing your mind as my soothing voice relaxes your body. Chest slumping down now. Lazy and relaxed. All the tension from your upper body starting to make its way into your arms. Up into your arms and dowwwnnnn. Deeeep downnn your arms the tension goes, flowing right out your fingertips. Feel a wave of relaxation now just melt your body away. Down thru your legs. Your legs are relaxing more and more. All the tension flowing down your legs. Your legs are relaxing. Your body is relaxing. Your eyes are relaxing. Your mind is relaxing.”

He closed his eyes and let out a soft little moan. Tessa smiled.

He slowly opened his eyes as Tessa said; “Now I know how relaxing my eyes are. How they make you feel soooo sleeeeepy. How they are hyp-no-tizing you slooooowly and deeeeeeply. But there is something even more relaxing than my eyes. Would you like to know what it is?”

Onslaught just nodded his head up and down, to relaxed to say anything.

“My big, soft, heavy, breasts are even more hypnotic than my eyes.” Tessa stopped tracing circles around Onslaughts temples and took a step back so he could see her breasts. “Your legs are just to heavy and tired to keep you up though. Hmmm. I know what the best way to see them is! It’s on your kneeeeees” and as she said this, she took her finger and placed it on Onslaughts nose, pushing him down to his knees. “That’s it. Legs to tired and sleepy to hold you up anymore. Dowwnnnn, dowwnnnn on your knees.”

Onslaught was lost in a sea of relaxation and optical overload. The pretty spiral. Those hypnotic eyes. Now, Tessa’s soft breasts. They were so big and soft. Soft and heavy...

“...heavy and sleepy. Just stare at my big, soft breasts, and let your eyes start to drop down now. Heeaaavy, heaaavy, sleeepy eyes. My big soft breasts making you so sleepy. You want to rest and sleep on my big soft tits. To drop your sleepy tired heavy head on my big soft pillows.”

Tessa sat down on Onslaughts knees, straddling him. Her chest right at Onslaughts head level.

“I’m going to count down from 5 to 1. With each number I say your sleepy head will get closer and closer to my breasts, closer and closer to drifting off into a nice deeeeep sleeeeeep. When I reach 1, your sleepy head will rest on my shoulders and you’ll fall faaaaaaaast asleeeeeeeep. 5, your heavy, sleepy eyes so deeply hypnotized by my breasts. Your head moving closer now to my big, soft breasts. The thought of resting your tired sleepy head on my breasts filling your mind now. 4, eyes sooooo drowwwwwsy, sooooo sleeeeeeepy. Soooo deeeeply hypnotized. 3, closer and closer to deep hypnotic sleep on my big soft hypnotic chest. Going to fall fast asleep, deeeeply hyp-no-tized on my big soft breasts. Closer and closer now. Falling deeeeper and deeeeper. Eyes heavier and heavier. Mind, sleeeeepier and sleeeepier. 2, just inches away from touching my soft breasts. Inches away from falling fast asleep. Inches away from becoming mine. 1, SLEEP!!” She slowly grabbed the back of Onslaughts head, her fingernails sliding through his jet black hair. She gently placed his head in her bosom. Tessa started stroking the back of his head, rocking him back and forth as she whispered into his ear, “Sleeep. Deep sleep. Sleep for Tessa.” The rocking motion and Tessa’s gentle voice was sending Onslaught deeper and deeper into trance.

“Deeper and deeper into my control. Deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Just drift away into deep, deep hypnosis.”

Tessa gently lowered Onslaught to the mat on his back, whispering in his ear how good it felt to sleep for Tessa.

“Every time you hear me say the words “deep sleep” you will fall into a deep hypnotic sleep. Falling deeper and deeper into hypnosis every time you sleep for Tessa. Deeply hypnotized when you hear me say the words “deep sleep”. Now just relax. Drift away on a cloud of relaxation, falling deeper and deeper into hypnosis.”

As Tessa lay next to Onslaught, she took her top hat off and placed it aside, her hair flowing down her shoulders. She laid there looking at him, pondering her next move. She eyed his muscular body up and down. Such a deliciously sculpted man. Oh she is going to have fun with this one.

“Whenever I give you a command and snap my fingers, you will obey that command without hesitation. If I tell you to feel something, and snap my fingers, you will feel what I just told you to feel. If I tell you to see something or not see something and snap my fingers you will see or not see that which I say. Is that understood?”

“Yes Tessa” Onslaught sleepily replied.

“Good boy. Now I’m going to count up from 1 to 5. When I reach 5 you will be wide awake.” Tessa said as she stood up. “1, starting to come up now. 2, Waking up slowly, remembering to fall deep into trance every time you hear me say “deep sleep.” 3, stretching out, obeying my commands with every snap of my fingers. 4, eyes opening up, starting to move your body now. And 5, wide awake!”

Onslaught sat straight up like a robot. “Wow, that felt...”

“Good?” Tessa said as she snapped her fingers.

Onslaught felt really good at that moment. He never felt so relaxed, and turned on at the same time before. “Yeah.” Onslaught almost moaned out.

“I know. Being deeply hypnotized me can feel so good and arousing” snap!

Onslaught’s cock began to stir. He started to turn to get up, but stopped when he got to his knees. It just felt so good to...

“...be on your knees.” snap!

It’s like it was where he belonged. On his knees looking up at this powerful woman. The arousal started to build even more within Onslaught. He looked up into Tessa’s eyes, longingly waiting to hear what she had to say next. He never felt this way towards a woman before.

Tessa walked over to him not breaking eye contact. She started to circle him, dragging her fingertip along his chest and around the back of his shoulders. “Look at you. A big strong wrestler down on his knees for me like a good boy. Feels good to obey me doesn’t it?” snap!

“Yes, Tessa.” he said gently. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her. He wanted to please her. To make her feel good. To worship her body. The gentle touch of her finger sent shivers down his spine. It felt so good to be touched that way. His cock got harder and harder.

“I bet you never thought this could be so arousing.” snap! She sat back down on his knees straddling him again. She smiled as she felt his hard cock against her pussy. “ooooo a little hard are we?” snap! Onslaught closed his eyes, a moan escaping his lips. Tessa felt Onslaughts cock twitch. “That’s it. Close your eyes and breathe deeply. Breathe in my sweet scent and let your cock get harder and harder.” She didn’t need to snap her fingers anymore. She felt his cock stiffen in his trunks. “Keep breathing innnnnn, annnnd ooouuuuut. My sweet scent is intoxicating.” Tessa said as she pulled Onslaughts head in close to her soft chest.

He wanted to kiss her breasts. The need to please her was overwhelming him. He kept breathing in and out, getting harder and harder as he did so. His desire for this mysterious woman increasing more and more.

“It’s so warm in here. Hmmm what to do. I know!” Tessa started to take her jacket off, her breasts being pushed out even more as she did so. Onslaught stared at her big soft breasts, lust filling his eyes. “Hmm looks like I still have a shirt on. Onslaught would you be a dear and do something about that please?” she asked. “Yes Tessa” he replied. He slowly unbuttoned one button, then the bottom one. Her shirt wide open he began to slide it off. He stopped taking the shirt off as it was behind Tessa’s back, binding her arms behind her. He cracked a smile as if to say, I have you now!

“Uh oh! Looks like you got me Onslaught. Look at me all bound with my hands behind my back. Kind of pushes my biiiig, soft, breasts forward doesn’t it? Why don’t you stare at my nipple. Stare deeply at my nipple and get harder and harder as you do. More and more aroused. That’s it. Good boy. My nipple so close to you but you can’t touch. Just stare. Just feel. So hard. So turned on. Your cock getting harder and harder as you stare at my nipple. Wanting to kiss it. Wanting to lick it. Wanting to wrap your mouth around it ever so slowly.” He let go of Tessa’s arms and stared mindlessly at her nipple. His head started to lower, his mouth so close to Tessa’s nipple. He wanted to kiss it and lick it so bad, but wasn’t allowed to touch though. Tessa didn’t command him to kiss her yet. Just stare. He was so hard he couldn’t contain himself much longer. The need to kiss her was overwhelming him.

Tessa reveled in the pleasure she felt controlling him. Teasing him. His warm breath on her breasts made her pussy wet. She ground up on his hard throbbing cock just enough to send a jolt of pleasure into her pussy.

She got up off him, putting her shirt back on as she said “I remember the way you rudely interrupted me though. You’re going to have to earn your way to pleasure. Bad boys interrupting me don’t get to taste my nipples just yet.” She towered over him and said, “You’re going to have to work your way up from my feet, all the way up to my breasts if you want them.”

Onslaught bent down and removed one shoe. “Feeling more and more pleasure with each article of clothing you remove” snap! He was surprised at how rock hard he was right now. He couldn’t possibly get any harder, could he? He removed the other shoe and heard “More and more submissive” snap! Yep, he could get harder he thought as she said that. While still kneeling in front of her, he slowly slid his hands up Tessa’s sides. His big hands felt so good on her small frame. It was all Tessa could do not to touch herself as he slowly slid his hands up her legs. She could see the hunger in his eyes. The yearning to please. Tessa’s breath picked up just a little, her own arousal building more and more. Kneeling all the way up he was so close to her pussy. “Breath deep.” snap! He took a deep breath in, smelling the sweetness of her pussy. Breathing in her arousal made him delirious with passion. He grabbed her bottoms and slid them down, picking up the fishnet stockings along the way. Ever so slowly he pulled them down. He looked deeply into Tessa’s pussy. The glistening of her pussy made his mouth water. She’s so turned on, he thought. It made him want to please her even more. She lifted up one leg so he could remove her clothes, then the other.

Onslaught tossed the clothes aside and dropped down to Tessa’s feet. His chest on the floor, arms stretched in front of him, he paused. Somehow this felt right. On his knees, bowing to this powerful woman. He felt at home. At peace. As soon as the feeling came it was replaced by an animalistic hunger he never felt before. He was ready to worship this beautiful woman before him.

Tessa smiled at the presentation before her. This big strong wrestler bowing at her feet. He came out so aggressive and look at him now. So submissive. So ready to please me. I see the hunger in his eyes. The desire. I think I might be taking this one home with me.

Onslaught slowly started kissing the top of Tessa’s right foot. Using the fingertips of his left hand, he gently caressed the top of her left foot while he kissed the right. Moving slowly up her ankle, he gently licked her, getting an initial taste of Tessa. He moved his left hand slowly moving up to match where he was at with the right leg. Gently using his fingertips to caress her shin as his mouth gently kissed her other leg. Slow soft kisses moving up her leg. Moving up her thigh now. Onslaught’s head moved to the inside of her thigh, kissing, licking, pleasing her. He moved his hands behind her legs, gently caressing the back of her legs down while he kissed upward. Up, up his mouth went. Down, down his hands went. Tessa shuddered just a bit as the sensual movements continued. His mouth kissing gently closer to her pussy. So close he could smell it. He cocked his head back right below her pussy. So close he could taste it. Closer....closer....closer......

Tessa closed her eyes as she felt his breath so close to her pussy, her mind enjoying the pleasure he was giving to her.

She looked back down and said “Ah ah ah! You got one more leg to do.”

Onslaught frowned just a little. He was so close to tasting her! He wanted to taste her so bad. He needed to taste her so bad. He needed to do what he was told. He moved back down, his big hands feeling the smoothness of Tessa’s naked legs. He started kissing the top of her left foot gently, his right hand caressing the other leg. Up his tongue went, up his kisses went. Harder and harder his cock got. Wetter and wetter Tessa’s pussy got. Licking the inside of Tessa’s thigh felt so good he alternated his kisses with his licking. Kiss. Lick. Kiss. Lick. His right hand massaging her other leg as he did so. Again he cocked his head back, inches away from her pussy. Closer he got again. His warm breath making her pussy tingle. Her clit ached to be licked. To be kissed over and over. She wanted to feel his wet tongue spin and swirl round and round on her clit. But not yet. He had one more task to do.

“Not yet Onslaught. I can see it in your eyes how baaaaadly you want to lick my pussy. To taste my essence. But not yet. You see you made me feel sooooo gooood down there, that my tits are starting to feel neglected. Can you do something about that my dear?”

“Yes Tessa” he replied. He was all too happy to oblige.

He stood up once again towering over her. There were no more smiles on their faces. Only passion. Only lust. Only desire.

Before he did anything, Tessa put her small hands on his big chest. His muscles relaxing under her touch. She loved the feeling of his muscular body. Such a hard chest. She licked her lips as she moved her hands down. Such hard abs. She imagined pouring chocolate syrup over those abs and licking it off slowly. She made a mental note for next time. She moved her hands lower. She wrapped her hands inside his trunks and pulled them down. Down and off his legs they went. Onslaught moaned with pleasure as his hard manhood was finally released from its constricting prison. Mmmm such a hard cock. She squeezed it gently making Onslaught moan even louder. His knees almost buckled underneath him as he felt her sensual touch on his cock. It was the perfect length. The perfect girth. The perfect size to fit inside her wet pussy.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. She let go of his cock, raising her eyebrows and nodding down. She let her eyes do the talking. That’s right. He had something else to do. Her breasts. He was finally allowed to worship them. He started to take her shirt off. Once again he held her arms behind her back with her shirt binding her. He tilted his head and gently lowered his lips to hers. He paused right at her lips. He was enjoying this moment. It seemed as if time itself had stopped. They were wrapped frozen in time, lost in a sea of sensuality and passion. He wanted to taste her lips. To kiss her. To hold her tightly in his arms. Their lips inches apart, he pulled back. Finally removing her shirt he leaned down and whispered in her ear “Lay down so I may better please you.”

She took him by the hand and lay down in the middle of the ring, pulling him down with her. She spread her legs as he kneeled down in between them. He leaned over her cupping her breasts in his hands. He gently squeezed and kneaded them sending shivers down Tessa’s body, right to her pussy. He leaned in close to her big, soft, breasts, his mouth inches away from her nipples. He paused, teasing her nipple with his warm breath. Ever so slowly, he wrapped his lips around her nipple.

Tessa closed her eyes and soaked in the pleasure her body was feeling. His lips felt so warm and wet on her nipple. Her pussy ached for the same kind of warmth. His big strong hands teased and pinched her other nipple as his warm mouth worked on the other one. His tongue flicking and licking around her areola. Slow lazy circles around and around her areola. He moved over to the other breast, feeling horrible for neglecting it. He licked his fingers and began rubbing the nipple that wasn’t being attended by his mouth. He pinched and tugged her nipple ever so gently.

Tessa moaned loudly feeling the passion and pleasure pouring into her. Onslaught started to kiss down her stomach now, his massive hands squeezing her breasts together. Kissing ever so slowly, making his way to her wet pussy. She yearned to feel his mouth on her pussy, on her clit. She had been waiting all night for this. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm breath nearing her pussy lips. He was getting closer, closer, soooo close now. He started to slowly lick her clit up and down. God it felt so good! Up and down, around and around his wet tongue went. He took his two fingers and slowly traced them down the sides of her pussy lips. Up and down ever so slowly. As he came down with his fingers one last time, she felt two fingers plunge deep inside her. She felt the slow and steady rhythm of his fingers going in and out as his hot wet tongue gently kissed her clit. Slowly her orgasm started to build. His mouth just felt so good. His fingers felt so good. She squirmed and moaned as her pleasure got more and more intense. She was going to cum soon. She had to cum soon. She needed to cum soon. He started moving his fingers in and out a little bit faster now, his tongue moving just a little bit faster to match. Tessa moaned louder and louder as her orgasm built up faster and faster. She was so close now. So close to cumming. Her moans getting louder now echoing in the building. Oh god it just felt so good! She was going to...she was going to...oh god...oh god yes! She screamed out loud as she came hard! He wasn’t stopping though! He kept licking and kissing her clit. Fingers thrusting in and out! She was going to cum again. She could feel it. Another orgasm rocked her body! Onslaught started to slow down now. Slow gentle licks. Slow gentle thrusts with his fingers.

She felt him pull his fingers out. She looked down and saw his rock hard cock getting ready to thrust deep inside her. She held up her hand as if to say stop, and he obeyed. She laid there for a moment, soaking in the afterglow of feeling orgasm after orgasm. MMMMMM she thought, so delicious. She looked up at him with her heavy lidded eyes and said, “Deep sleep!”

Seconds later Onslaught woke up standing in the middle of the ring. His trunks around his waist he looked down at the mat confused. Did that just happen he thought? He looked around at the audience. They were looking around just as confused as he was. He left the ring shaking his head not knowing if what just happened was real or if it all happened in his head.

Epilogue

Tessa stood in the crowd smiling. Her black trench coat covering her body, she loved seeing the look of confusion on Onslaught’s face. Nothing turned Tessa on more than conjuring illusions of seduction and sex. Seeing the look of confusion and wonder on large groups as she pushed her thoughts into their minds. She smiled as she watched him from the shadows leave the ring and make his way to the back. She heard the whispers of the fans wondering what the hell just happened as she quietly slipped out of the building undetected.