The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internship

Epilogue

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“God, why are we here?” Alice grumped. The place might have been impressive but she had better things to do.

“Now Alice,” her mother, Elaine, scolded her. “Don’t be like that. We’re here to see your sister. You know that.”

Alice rolled her eyes at her mother’s long suffering tone. It was always Nichole. Nichole this, Nichole that. How well Nichole did everything. How everything had to be just right for Nichole. Even now that Nichole had moved out of home their mother still put Nichole first.

“Ah, Mrs Stevens,” a voice called out. “Hello. And this must be Alice and Ruth.”

Despite her bad mood Alice couldn’t help looking up, her breath taken away by the vision before her. The blonde coming down the stairs might have been a good decade or more older than her but the woman was gorgeous.

I’d jump that in a second, Alice thought, mentally licking her lips.

What? That wasn’t right. She had a girlfriend. A beautiful girlfriend. But it was an open relationship. No, I. Boys? Those odd thoughts kept intruding. Trying to tell her…

The woman before her had such beautiful eyes. Blue. Alice was sure she knew that shade from somewhere.

She forgot her worries. Sandra wouldn’t mind what she did. As long as Alice came back.

Of course Alice would.

Sandra’s pussy was the best.

Something had told Alice that.

Something blue.

While her thoughts had been drifting her mother had made the introductions. Alice wasn’t sure that she’d said anything, but no-one seemed angry at her, so maybe she had.

The woman, Ms. Henderson, Nichole’s employer, led them upstairs.

Of course Nichole would be lucky enough to get a job before she’d even graduated. And with an employer like this.

Alice’s eyes were fixed on the woman’s arse the whole way up. The things she could do to that arse. She noticed her sister glancing at Ms. Henderson as well. And her mother.

Why not? They were all gay.

Weren’t they?

Ms. Henderson glanced over her shoulder, a delicious thrill shooting through Alice as the woman’s blue eyes held her.

Of course all of Alice’s family were gay. They always had been.

Alice knew that.

Something had told her.

Something whose colour was the same blue as Ms. Henderson’s eyes.

“Here she is,” Ms. Henderson announced eventually. They’d arrived in a room whose window gave a breath-taking view of the house’s grounds.

“Oh my,” Alice’s mother gushed “She looks so happy.”

She looks like she’s about to cum, Alice smirked to herself.

Her sister, Nichole, just stood there, behind the glass. In a revealing sparkly purple dress and high heels. Not moving. Alice wasn’t even sure her sister was breathing. Nichole looked like a very realistic wax statue or a mannequin modelled after herself. Of course she wasn’t any of those, Alice knew it was her sister, but the way Nichole just stood there was so odd.

“But isn’t being in there, a bit, well, unusual?” Elaine asked, hesitantly, echoing her youngest daughter’s doubts.

“Not for a doll,” Ms. Henderson corrected Alice’s mother. “A display case is the right place for a beautiful doll like her. She’s my doll, now, don’t you remember?”

Alice blinked, her thoughts growing fuzzy. All she could think about was how blue Ms. Henderson’s eyes were. And how turned on she was. She could see Ruth and her mother swaying, just slightly.

Then her mother smiled. “Oh, of course.”

Ruth just nodded.

Of course it was right. Nichole was Ms. Henderson’s doll. Bloody Nichole gets all the luck. With the way Nichole’s eyes were slightly hooded and her lips just parted Alice was sure that she was right about her sister being on the verge of an orgasm.

Jealousy shot through the young blonde. She wished she was cumming. With Sandra’s tongue thrust deep inside her centre. Or maybe Ms. Henderson’s. Did Nichole get some of that tongue? Just how did Ms. Henderson play with her doll? Maybe it was Nichole who got to lick out the blonde beauty. Nichole was so lucky.

It was always about Nichole.

“We’ve said hello,” Alice grumbled. “Can we go now?”

“Alice!” her mother exclaimed. “Don’t be like that. I’m sorry, Ms. Henderson, but teenagers, well.”

Alice rolled her eyes before looking at Ruth. Surely her sister would sympathise with her. Ruth must have been as annoyed as her at being dragged into the countryside for the afternoon. Even if it was to see their sister. Who Alice did miss. But surely Ruth would deliver one of her snappy comebacks.

Alice’s brunette sister just waved at Nichole’s unmoving figure and simpered “Hello”.

Of course, that was right. Ruth was a good girl. She looked it, in her pretty dress.

Doesn’t Ruth only wear jeans and leggings?

Of course Ruth didn’t. She never did. It was only ever skirts and dresses for the middle sister. Despite what some wisps of memories tried to tell Alice.

Tried. And failed.

Ruth was a good girl.

A very good girl.

Something blue had told Alice that.

Alice’s mother was beaming at Nichole. “I’m glad she’s happy. I’m so proud of her. But, um, could we talk to her?”

“Not now,” Ms. Henderson declared. “I rather like her where she is. Perhaps another time.”

Elaine nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot, her hands fidgeting. “Oh, well, if you say so. Thank you for choosing one of my daughters to, uh, be your doll.”

God, do you have to be like that? Would her mother ever grow a backbone? At her age probably not. You’d think being the single parent of three daughters would require some strength. For a moment Alice was sure her mother had that. But then the thought was gone. Her mother was always like this with people more important than her.

“Well, you do have three beautiful daughters.”

Elaine’s face flushed with embarrassment. “Oh, uh. That’s, um, very kind of you.”

Alice wondered if self-consciousness was the only source of the heat her mother was feeling. She was definitely feeling something much more erotic as she gazed at her sister’s owner.

What? How could her sister be owned? Doubts plagued the young blonde. This was all wrong. Why would her mother be happy at her sister being owned? Being nothing more than a thing? And why was jealousy all she was feeling? She should be worried about her sister. Want her out of here. And she shouldn’t have a girlfriend because she…

There was a flash of something blue. Alice’s thoughts dissolved.

She forgot her concerns.

“Who’s this?” Alice asked, pointing at another woman in a display case that stood a few feet away from Nichole’s. The woman was a brunette, maybe in her early twenties. She had an edgy haircut and a very cute face. She wasn’t moving or breathing either. Alice assumed it was another of Ms. Henderson’s dolls. Just how many does she have? The woman obviously had money. Rich people and their collections. Pfft.

The brunette in the second case wasn’t as attractive as Ms. Henderson, but she was still hot. Really hot. Totally doable hot. Alice’s arousal was burning higher. Of course it was. All pretty women turned her on. She wanted them. All of them. Didn’t she?

Of course she did. Something had told her that. Had told her how turned on they made her. How their legs, their breasts, their delicate noses and kissable lips and gorgeous eyes always made her so hot and bothered. Made her pussy drip and her breasts ache as lust burnt through her. Alice couldn’t remember what it was that had told her.

Only that it was something blue.

She’d always been gay. She was so turned on by beautiful women.

That blue something had told her all that too.

She was turned on now, gazing at the brunette behind the glass.

Alice imagined what the woman’s hair would feel like as she ran her hands through it. How soft her skin would feel under her kisses. What the brunette would look like crying out in bliss.

“Oh, that’s Nichole’s girlfriend, Clara. Hasn’t she told you about her?”

“Oh no,” Alice’s mother replied hurriedly. “She does look nice. Maybe they could come for dinner sometime? I mean, if your dolls can…”

“Go out by themselves?” Ms Henderson finished for her. “Yes. Maybe they should visit you. That would be, …, amusing.”

Of course it bloody would. Nichole showing off her girlfriend who is also one of your dolls. Gah. Ms. Henderson would play with them together. Do whatever she wanted with them. Fuck them. The idea was so hot, Alice could feel her pussy, so warm and wet and squishy. She wished Sandra was here. In a place this big they could find somewhere private, where they wouldn’t be found. Nichole wouldn’t have to worry about things like that. Alice was sure that Nichole was allowed to fuck her girlfriend in front of her owner.

Nichole was so damn lucky.

But then again, maybe Ms. Henderson wouldn’t mind if Alice and Sandra fucked in front of her.

The woman had definitely pinged Alice’s gaydar.

“So you have more than one doll?” Elaine asked hesitantly. “Um, would you like some more? Maybe another of my other daughters could be a doll for you? Or maybe both? Girls, stand up straight, let Ms. Henderson have a look at you.”

Without even thinking Alice snapped to attention. She hoped Ms. Henderson would agree. Then she’d get to show Nichole who was the better doll. It was always Nichole. Alice did love her sister, but the way their mother went on and on was so annoying.

Alice would show them.

Her insides were boiling as Ms. Henderson stood in front of her.

“Well, she is very beautiful,” their hostess commented, heat flaring through Alice from where the woman’s fingers caressed her cheek. “But I already have a blonde Stevens doll. I’m not sure I need another.”

Alice’s stomach dropped away. Ms. Henderson had chosen Nichole over her.

It was always like that.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Elaine looked as crestfallen as Alice felt.

“Don’t be,” Ms. Henderson reassured Alice’s mother. The woman was smiling. It was such a kind smile. You could drown in that smile. And those eyes. “Alice has other things to do. How’s school?”

Alice hesitated. Something told her that it wasn’t a simple question. That somehow Ms. Henderson knew what Alice did.

“Great!” the young blonde beamed. What she and Sandra did was great. Wasn’t it? A shiver of doubt passed through Alice. What she did. What she and her girlfriend did. How did they? How could they? It wasn’t right. It wasn’t what she wanted.

Looking into Ms, Henderson’s eyes Alice was sure that it was what she wanted. It was everything she wanted.

“Um, what about Ruth?” Alice’s mother asked.

“A brunette Stevens doll,” Ms. Henderson mused. Out of the corner of her eye Alice could see the woman holding her sister’s chin between two fingers, turning Ruth’s head back and forth. “That might make a nice pair to have for my collection. And she comes with a girlfriend, doesn’t she?”

“Yes,” their mother agreed hurriedly. “Lisa. She’s a pretty girl. Very sweet.”

Damn it. No! Alice couldn’t believe it. Both of her sisters, but not her? It wasn’t fair!

But she couldn’t move. She couldn’t say a thing.

She wasn’t allowed to.

“A girlfriend,” Ms Henderson repeated. “What a wonderful accessory. What do you think Ruth? Would you like to be my doll?”

“Oh yes, Ms Henderson,” Alice’s sister gushed happily. “That would be amazing. You could dress me up and play with me. And Lisa. And both of us together.”

I hate you, Alice thought. She didn’t hate Ruth, she allowed. Not really. She loved her sisters. But the chance to be Ms. Henderson’s doll… Why was she the one missing out?

“Hmm.” Ms. Henderson’s hand had slipped down to rest on Ruth’s chest, her fingers idly playing along the neckline of the brunette’s dress. Alice’s sister didn’t seem to mind at all. “Perhaps. Probably. But not yet. There’s some things you have to do. Now why don’t you and your mother wait here with Nichole? I want to talk to Alice.”

There, Alice thought smugly. I’m the one who gets to spend time alone with her. Take that!

But before Alice could revel any more in her good fortune Ms. Henderson turned to Clara’s case and opened it.

“Come along Clara,” their hostess commanded.

Alice watched, amazed, as a shiver ran through the brunette. The woman’s eyelids fluttered as she drew breath.

“What?” Nichole’s girlfriend snapped, glaring at the imposing blonde.

What an odd doll, Alice thought.

“Don’t be like that,” Ms. Henderson shot back. “This is Nichole’s family. Say hello.”

“Hello,” Clara grumbled without any obvious enthusiasm.

Alice’s mother’s gushing in return was cut off by a look from Ms. Henderson.

Alice thought that Clara mumbled something that didn’t sound very polite.

“Clara!” Ms. Henderson snapped. “If you can’t be nice, then be quiet. Don’t worry Elaine, I’ll make sure she’s much better behaved when she visits you. Clara, follow me and do as you’re told.”

Clara threw a glare at everyone else in the room before following her owner. Alice scurried along in the rear as Ms. Henderson led them from the room. Behind her Alice could hear her mother and sister excitedly talking about how Ruth and Lisa were going to be Ms. Henderson’s dolls. She could imagine Ruth, standing in one of those cases. Motionless. Just like Nichole.

The thought was so hot. They’d do anything they were told.

Just like the rest of Ms. Henderson’s dolls.

Alice was still licking her lips at the images as Ms. Henderson led her and Clara to another room.

“Close the door, Clara,” the older woman ordered. “Then come over here and stand up straight.”

The brunette doll huffed, but went to do as she was told.

“She is rather prickly,” Ms. Henderson offered, conspiratorially. “But that can be fun.”

Alice wasn’t sure what to say.

“Now,” Ms. Henderson continued. Clara standing in front of them. “What would you like to do to her?”

Alice gaped, her eyes wide, as she looked from Clara to Ms. Henderson and back again. She let her gaze roam over the brunette. Thoughts flooded her mind. What she could do. Her hands ached to touch the woman. To strip her naked. To ravish her. To have the woman on her knees.

This woman.

One of Ms. Henderson’s dolls.

Nichole’s girlfriend.

She’d do anything Alice wanted. Alice could ride her face and scream out in bliss and Clara would just obey.

No. That couldn’t be right. This was Nichole’s girlfriend. She shouldn’t just use the woman like that. Shouldn’t want to.

But she did. Alice’s pussy was wet and her nipples were so hard and she could imagine ripping every strip of clothing off of this Clara and just taking her.

She wanted it so much.

“Just so,” Ms. Henderson smiled.

How did Ms. Henderson know what Alice was thinking? Maybe it was plain on her face. Burning in her eyes.

“Do it,” Nichole’s owner ordered.

It was only fair, after all. Nichole had fucked Alice’s girlfriend, Sandra. So why shouldn’t Alice fuck Nichole’s girlfriend?

Sisters should share. A corner of Alice’s lip curled up at the thought.

She hesitated, just for a moment, reluctant to perform in front of an audience. But then she remembered what she Sandra and done in front of her mother. It hadn’t quite been sex, but it was so close. Writhing on the lounge, in front of her family, in front of her mother, her and Sandra in panties and nothing else, her thigh between Sandra’s legs, her lips locked around her girlfriend’s nipple. Them both crashing over the edge. How could she do that in front of her mother?

It was wrong.

Somewhere someone was beating a closed fist on a wall. Crying out, pleading. Alice didn’t know where it was coming from. It might have been in her head.

It didn’t matter.

Ms. Henderson’s eyes were so blue.

“Get down on your knees,” Alice ordered, grinning at the brunette.

“What?” Clara protested. “Why you little bitch. I—”

“Do what she says,” Ms. Henderson cut in, the older blonde’s arms leisurely folded over her chest, a thin smile on her face. “And be quiet.”

Clara dropped to her knees without another word. She did shoot a resentful glare at her owner.

Alice thought that made everything even hotter.

“So you’re Nichole’s girlfriend, huh?” Alice asked, leaning over, her hand possessively on the woman’s cheek.

Clara just nodded, but the look in her eyes said so much more, disdain and anger burning there.

Lust flared through the young blonde.

“I bet you’ve fucked her. A lot.” Alice’s hand jerked Clara’s head up. “Well, now you’re going to fuck me.”

That pounding, the fist on the wall, grew louder. Alice could almost hear the words. The voice was so desperate.

So pointless.

Alice dropped her panties, pulled up her skirt. She didn’t care that it was in front of Nichole’s owner. She was going to show the woman what she could do.

And doing it to Nichole’s girlfriend was so hot.

“Lick me, slut.”

Somehow she knew that calling the woman that was the right thing. Something had told her that.

Something blue.

The resentment was still burning in Clara’s eyes as she leant in to obey.

The pounding on the wall was still there, but there was so much more. The blood pounding in Alice’s head. The lust ripping through her. The sensations as Clara’s tongue found its way inside.

She gripped the woman’s hair, forced Clara’s face into her centre.

“Harder, slut.”

This woman was how much older than her? Five years? Seven? Definitely older. And doing everything Alice told her.

She was almost cumming. This was Nichole’s girlfriend’s tongue and it was so deep inside her.

The pounding was in time with the thrusts of that tongue.

She loved it.

She could take whatever she wanted. She thought of Clara’s body. The swell of the breasts she’d seen under the woman’s blouse. She was going to rip that blouse off her. And her skirt. Feast on that arse. Take everything.

Everything.

Alice screamed out her orgasm, pushed the woman away, Clara sprawling on her back. Nichole’s girlfriend glared up at her, but the brunette didn’t move, didn’t say a word.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” Ms. Henderson asked casually.

“Fuck, yeah,” Alice grinned. She didn’t care about the pounding in her head. Or the tear forming in the corner of one eye. Of course her eyes were watering. That was just how much she’d enjoyed herself.

It wasn’t anything else.

She ignored the tear, let it run slowly down her cheek. The moisture felt so heavy against her skin. As if the drop carried more than salt and water.

Ms. Henderson smiled. “Yes, yes you did like that.”

Alice dropped to her knees beside Clara, loomed over the supine woman. Tension was radiating off the brunette, suppressed anger.

Alice could feel another orgasm rising.

Her hands gripped the edges of the woman’s blouse. Just before she pulled them apart the tear fell from her face, landing on the white silk, the moisture spreading out, a ragged, indistinct, shape.

She pulled, buttons flying. She didn’t want to see that shape. Alice’s hands flew to the brunette’s tits, Clara hadn’t been wearing a bra.

Vaguely, as she mauled those breasts, fingers and teeth and tongue, Alice heard Ms. Henderson speaking. “I have so much to teach you.”

Alice loved to learn.

It was something all the sisters had in common.

(The End)

(For Now)