The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internship

Part 8 of 10

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“I can’t have you spending all your time reading,” Ms. Henderson declared. Nichole stood demurely in front of her boss’s desk. The young woman listened attentively, even if part of her mind was focussed on her uniform. It was smartly pressed, her tie neatly done up, her black shoes shining. Her sandy blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail. Everything was perfect. Just like a proper schoolgirl should be, she assured herself contentedly. “Reading won’t teach you everything you need to know,” the advertising executive continued.

Nichole agreed that she needed to learn more. The lesson she wanted was one that involved being on her knees between her boss’s legs.

Such a naughty thought.

She was a proper schoolgirl, but even proper schoolgirls were allowed to have naughty thoughts. Ms. Henderson had told her that. And do naughty things.

Like eat their boss out. Or have their boss finger them to mind-melting orgasms.

Ms. Henderson had already done that this morning, Nichole carefully holding her skirt out of the way so it wouldn’t get creased. The delicious aftershocks of her crest still hummed through the young woman’s body.

“How old are you, Nichole?” Ms. Henderson asked, a thoughtful look passing over the woman’s face.

“Almost nineteen,” the girl replied quickly. That was right, wasn’t it? A little old to still be in school, but it happened. For a moment Nichole thought that she was older. She could remember a party, with her name and the figures ‘2’ and ‘0’ on the icing of a cake. The thought disappeared. To Nichole it almost seemed that the memory was locked away, under glass, before disappearing behind a blue cloud. It was silly. She couldn’t be that old and still be in school.

“How old?” Ms. Henderson repeated, much more firmly this time.

“Eighteen,” Nichole admitted sheepishly. She couldn’t be twenty. And she wasn’t really nineteen, no matter how close she was. She was eighteen. That was a proper age for a schoolgirl.

Ms. Henderson nodded.

“I have some people to meet today,” the advertising executive announced. “And I want you here for that. But you’ll need to be quiet. You’re here to listen and watch. So I want you to stand just there.” Ms Henderson indicated a spot beside her chair. “Not moving. Not saying a word.”

Nichole would do it. She’d do anything Ms. Henderson told her to.

But it didn’t sound like a lot of fun. Not even for a proper schoolgirl.

“I do know what it’s like for you,” Ms. Henderson added sympathetically. “Such a needy little thing. All those hormones running around your system. All those desires. So hard for you to control yourself. How are you going to last for hours? Don’t worry, I’ve thought of that.”

Nichole’s eyes went wide as the older woman opened a desk drawer and pulled out … something.

Nichole wasn’t quite sure what it was. It was blue, the same blue as Ms. Henderson’s eyes. There was a definitely phallic part to it. But there was more, another protuberance and two things that looked almost like wings.

She could feel her centre moistening.

“It’s called a butterfly vibrator,” the advertising executive informed her. “This part,” Ms. Henderson continued, one delicate finger tapping the end of the longer appendage. “Well, I’m sure you can guess where this goes. And this part,” she tapped the shorter appendage. “This goes up against your little clitty. All very snug. And you know what the best part is?”

Nichole didn’t know how to answer. Wasn’t sure she could. She was already imagining the device inside her. Her pussy clenched at the thought. She could almost feel that other part against her clit. Vibrating. Her boss had said it was a vibrator. She’d never had one of those. Before the other day she’d never had anything inside her. Now she couldn’t wait for this toy to fill her. She didn’t know which part would be the best.

“No, Ms. Henderson.” Her boss had told her to be honest.

“This,” Ms Henderson beamed, holding up a much smaller device. “It’s the remote control. It has a range of about 20 metres, but we won’t need that, will we? You’ll be right here. Now just stand there and we’ll get you ready. Don’t move.”

Nichole gasped at thought of what that little device might do to her. But that was all she did. She couldn’t have moved even if she’d wanted to. She didn’t want to. Ms. Henderson had told her to stay still.

Nichole did what she was told.

Her eyes were fixed straight ahead, so she couldn’t see what her boss was doing. But she could feel it. Feel her hands positioned so that she was again holding her skirt out of the way. Feel her panties being pulled down to mid-thigh. Nichole’s breath caught. Her pussy was bare, exposed. Ms. Henderson was looking at her pussy.

A little part of her was embarrassed to be standing like that. But mostly there was just a delicious tingle. Standing like that was so naughty.

Nichole hoped that her boss liked what she saw.

“So wet,” the older woman mused, a finger slowly tracing Nichole’s length, a shudder passing through the young woman as the tip of that finger dipped minutely inside. “And here was me thinking we might need some assistance getting this in. But I should have known better, shouldn’t I? You’re just so hot and wet. You can’t help yourself. So turned on. Well, let’s just pop this in.”

Nichole’s knees went weak as the she felt the intruder at her lower lips, Ms. Henderson dragging it along her opening, teasing her. Then working it inside, slowly, the young woman’s heart beating so fast. As she felt the wings snuggle against her bare crotch Nichole almost cooed. She couldn’t wait to find out what it would feel like when Ms. Henderson turned it on.

She had so much to learn.

“Now this bit,” the advertising executive declared, Nichole feeling a delicious buzz from her clit as the other tip of the device connected with it. She felt her panties pulled back up, everything snuggly in place. She quivered again as Ms. Henderson patted the device through Nichole’s underwear. “There we go.”

Ms. Henderson smoothed Nichole’s skirt back into place. “Now don’t you just look like a proper schoolgirl again? Just the picture. But we both know what you’re really like. So turned on. Let’s see how this works.”

Nichole’s eyes widened, just a fraction, as the low, delicious, buzzing started in her pussy. She’d have loved to show more.

But she wasn’t allowed to move.

“Maybe a little faster,” Ms. Henderson smiled, her fingers playing over the controls.

Sparks danced in front of Nichole’s eyes, pleasure shooting through her as the intruder buzzed within her. She was going to cum.

The vibration ceased.

She wanted to mewl in frustration.

But she’d been told to be quiet.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get to have your fun,” Nichole’s boss assured her. “And you were so good. Not moving. Not making a sound. Just what you’re supposed to do. Can’t have you interrupting my meetings, can we? And you have your best orgasms that way. But I would like to know when you cum. Hmm. I know. When you cum, just say ‘Yes, Ms. Henderson.’ Don’t worry if I haven’t said anything to you or it doesn’t really make any sense. Just say it.”

The buzzing returned, harder, the sensations shooting through the young woman, pushing her over the edge.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson,” Nichole announced. She was so proud of the way she’d just stood there.

“That’s right. Just like that,” her boss smiled, fingers on the control again. “Now, let’s just leave you simmering. A needy little thing like you would hate to be without. Although maybe you’d cum just from having that inside you. Maybe we’ll see about that later.”

The day passed in a blur for Nichole. She knew that people entered and left Ms. Henderson’s office. Some of them even greeted her, or asked Ms. Henderson who she was. The agency owner told them not to worry about Nichole. That she was a schoolgirl intern, who was just there to watch and learn.

Nichole did learn. She learnt how good the vibrator felt, buried deep within her, pressed up against her clit, the wings fluttering against her bare flesh. She learnt how good it was to feel the force of the vibrations unexpectedly increase or decrease, not knowing what was going to happen next. She learnt how Ms. Henderson could lead her to the edge, hold her there. She learnt how much she loved being held on the edge, the anticipation deliciously frustrating. Then, with just a little flick of the control by her boss, she’d be tumbling over that edge, bliss exploding through her.

Most of all Nichole learnt how much she loved to cum, over and over again, at her boss’s command.

And through it all she never moved, never gave a sign. Except to say “Yes, Ms. Henderson.”

The orgasms were electric, each one better than the last.

And there were so many of them. Nichole lost count. Hardly even tried to count. Numbers were beyond her.

But every time she said the words she’d been told to say. Calmly. With a pleasant smile. Nichole was so proud of herself for never forgetting.

Sometimes Ms. Henderson would direct a question at her, at just the right time.

Sometimes Nichole would simply make her announcement, Ms. Henderson’s visitors giving her a quizzical look, none of them knowing what the young woman’s words meant, never connecting the little device the agency owner played with to Nichole’s oddly timed pronouncements.

It didn’t matter. It was what she’d been told to do. Every time Nichole came she’d say those three words. Ms. Henderson playing with those controls, playing with her, holding her on the precipice, pushing her over it. At the push of a button.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson.”

It was like the words came at the push the button. It was all she could say. Over and over. A flick of the control.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson.”

Like she was one of those dolls, push a button and it speaks.

Except dolls never got to cum like she did, clouds of bliss exploding through her mind.

Or maybe they did, Nichole mused. Their expression never changed. Hers didn’t. Maybe dolls got to cum when their owners played with them.

Just like she did.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson.”

It was so good to just stand there and cum.

Maybe she was just a toy for Ms. Henderson. The remote controlling her as much as it was controlling the vibrator. Cumming when her boss wanted her to.

Just a pretty decoration who came at her boss’s command.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson.”

At her owner’s command.

Where had that thought come from? Nichole wasn’t sure. She wasn’t owned. Although she was just doing what she was told. Cumming when her boss wanted to cum. She may as well be owned. The idea was reassuring.

Maybe it was just a nice fantasy. She was a needy little schoolgirl after all. Maybe it was the sort of fantasy a girl like her would have. Proper schoolgirls were allowed to have naughty fantasies. Ms. Henderson had told her that. And Ms. Henderson was so much more than her. Rich, successful, elegant. Maybe the best Nichole could hope for was to be owned by her.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson,” Nichole announced.

The woman sitting across from Ms. Henderson looked up at Nichole, surprise etched on her features. Neither woman had been talking to Nichole.

“Oh, don’t worry about her,” Ms Henderson declared breezily, her fingers still playing on the remote control, already building Nichole to her next peak. “She’s just a schoolgirl after all. She still has so much to learn.” The vibrator buzzed, first the intruder deep within the young woman playing at her inner walls, then the turn of the arm pushed against her clit, the pair alternating. “She’s on an internship with us.” The two motors were both working Nichole now, pushing her towards another glorious climax. “I think she’s quite enjoying it though. Isn’t that right, Nichole?”

The young woman’s world exploded as the two motors roared against her most intimate parts.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson,” Nichole declared evenly, a demure smile on her lips. Every time she delivered the words in the same calm, agreeable, tone

Like a proper schoolgirl should.

“Such a good girl,” the advertising executive declared before turning back to her guest.

Those words were just as good as the vibrator, pleasure humming through the young woman.

“You can move again now,” Ms. Henderson declared, her last meeting finished, Nichole collapsing panting into her arms. “Hmm, I hope I didn’t push you too far.”

Nichole shook her head. She didn’t want to disappoint her boss. Even if she couldn’t stand on her own.

Ms. Henderson smiled at her, Nichole basking in the expression. “Well, you just sit there,” the woman directed, indicating one of the chairs her guests had used. “Time to see to our little toy. Don’t want to wear it out.”

Nichole wasn’t sure whether Ms. Henderson was talking about her or the vibrator. It didn’t matter. Although the loss of the delicious sensation of fullness as the advertising executive pulled the intruder out of her had Nichole mewling in disappointment.

“Don’t worry,” her boss reassured her. “We’ll think of something else. Oh. I know.”

The older woman whirled back to her desk, her blonde hair spilling around her. Again she rifled through her drawers. “Lift yourself up,” the woman directed after returning to Nichole. In her hand Nichole could see what looked like a skirt, the same colour as the one she was wearing. It obvious that Ms. Henderson wanted her to change, but Nichole couldn’t work out why.

It was clear as soon as the older woman pulled the skirt into place. The new one was so much shorter than the garment it had replaced. Nichole thought she’d better not bend over when she stood up.

That wouldn’t be proper.

Although it was fun thinking about the flash of white panties she might give.

The young woman’s breath caught in anticipation. Ms. Henderson was undoing the top two buttons of Nichole’s blouse, loosening the girl’s tie. “There’s my naughty schoolgirl,” the agency owner smiled.

Of course she was. Nichole knew she was a naughty schoolgirl. What else could she be? With the way Ms. Henderson had fucked her the day before. With the way she’d spent the morning cumming and cumming and cumming in her boss’ office. In front of all those people. Nichole smirked, they’d had no idea how much fun she’d been having.

“So what do you want to do now Nichole?” Ms Henderson.

“I want to fuck,” the young woman declared brazenly. She didn’t care how limp she’d felt moments ago. She needed it. Needed to be filled. Needed to be taken. To be used. “Don’t you want me?” she teased, stretching in her chair, a finger pulling the hem of that short skirt even higher. “Please, Miss. I need it so bad. I’ll do whatever you want.”

She batted her eyelids at the older woman.

It felt so naughty.

“Well, when you ask so nicely,” Ms Henderson smiled. “How could I say no?”

Nichole could feel herself dripping.

“How do you want me?” the young woman asked, hopping up on the advertising executive’s desk and spreading her legs. “Like this?” She trailed one hand up her inner thigh. She paused for a moment, looked at her boss from under hooded eyes. Then let her fingers trail higher, pulling the skirt out of the way until those fingers trailed over her white panties.

So naughty.

“I want it. I want it so bad. God, I need to be filled. Or maybe like this?” She flipped herself around until she was leaning over the desk, pulling her skirt up again and patting her offered rump.

“Yes, just like that,” Ms. Henderson replied breathlessly, Nichole quivering at the sound. “Stay right there. Don’t move.”

Nichole froze in place. Her centre was crying out. She needed to be filled.

She didn’t have to wait long, Ms. Henderson plunging into her with the strap-on, filling her, Nichole’s panties roughly tugged aside. Ms. Henderson was taking her, even though she was still wearing all her clothes, more or less.

It felt so good.

So naughty.

Maybe she could convince some of her teachers to use her like this. She’d be spread on their desks. Just a toy for them to use.

It was all she wanted.

Ms. Henderson flipped her over, Nichole’s legs dangling over the edge of the desk, her centre lewdly exposed.

Ms. Henderson loomed over her, gazing down at Nichole. With those blue eyes. Nichole couldn’t have moved. Those eyes held her. Swallowed her. Ms. Henderson thrust into her again. Nichole didn’t know which pinned her more, the strap-on or those eyes.

She also didn’t know how many times she came.

Each time she said “Yes, Ms. Henderson.”

Her boss hadn’t told her to stop doing that.

“Clean yourself up,” Nichole’s boss directed eventually. “And you won’t say ‘Yes, Ms. Henderson’ when you cum unless I tell you again.”

“Yes, Ms, Henderson,” Nichole teased, batting her eyelids.

The older woman laughed, Nichole swooning at the delicate sound. “Oh, you are a naughty little thing.”

She almost swooned again at the sight of Ms. Henderson’s pussy as her boss removed the strap-on. It was glistening, the lips puffy with desire. Nichole knew it was because of her. She felt so special. Maybe Ms. Henderson would let her under the desk again. Maybe she’d get to spend the rest of the day eating her boss out.

Nichole couldn’t think of anything better.

It looked like Ms. Henderson had other ideas.

“That was excellent work, Nichole,” Ms. Henderson complimented her, the young woman swelling with pride. “And I do like how you are so good at staying still and quiet. That can be quite the turn on, you know.”

Did Ms. Henderson mean Nichole turned her on? She knew that Ms. Henderson had cum while pounding her with the strap-on. Definitely more than once. But even so Nichole couldn’t help beaming.

“But sometimes you want a little more from your partner, don’t you? Even when they’re not that into it. Can you do that, Nichole? I know you prefer to be quiet when you cum. You’re orgasms are the best that way. That’s just how you are. But what are you like if you make some noise. Let’s try that. Lean back.”

Nichole did as she was asked, leaning back on her boss’s desk. She spread her legs. She was sure that was what Ms. Henderson wanted. It felt so good to lie there, so exposed, so vulnerable.

The agency owner loomed over her, the woman’s ash-blonde hair flowing around her face. Nichole stared into those blue eyes. She couldn’t look anywhere else. Didn’t want to.

One hand supported Ms. Henderson, planted next to Nichole’s head. The young woman soon realised where the other hand was. It was trailing up her thigh, a delicate, teasing, touch.

She moaned. She was allowed to do that. Ms. Henderson was letting her. Her hips rose. She needed her boss inside her. Taking her.

“Oh, oh God,” the words a breathless moan.

Those fingers were so close to her centre. She needed them closer.

She moaned again as they trailed along her labia, Ms. Henderson’s nails adding just the right amount of pain to the pleasure.

“Please, oh.”

Then those fingers were inside her, filling her. It was so good. So right. Nichole writhed across her boss’s desk. She couldn’t stop herself. She’d only have been able to stop herself if Ms. Henderson told her to.

Her boss didn’t say a word, pumping her fingers in and out of the young woman.

Nichole’s crest was close, her hips rose, seeking it, wanting more of those fingers.

“Oh, oh. Oh!”

The orgasm crashed over her, Nichole collapsing back on the desk.

“Good,” Ms. Henderson declared. “Now, how was that orgasm?”

Nichole hesitated for a moment. She had to tell her boss the truth. But she didn’t want to disappoint her either.

“Nichole,” her boss chided her, the command emphasised by a twitch of the fingers still buried deep within the young woman.

“Um,” Nichole ventured. It was so good to have those fingers still in her. So naughty. “Yeah, it was good.”

“But,” her boss prompted.

“Not as good,” Nichole half-shrugged.

“Good,” Ms. Henderson echoed, Nichole gasping as the fingers were swiftly withdrawn from her sopping pussy. “That’s right. You can do that, make little noises like that, move. If you’re allowed. But your best orgasms are when you’re silent and still. Understand?”

“Yes, Ms. Henderson,” Nichole nodded. Of course she understood. Ms. Henderson had just proved it to her. It was right.

And anyway, she’d do whatever her boss said.

“But,” the agency owner mused, sticking her fingers in Nichole’s mouth. The young woman understood what she was supposed to do, eagerly sucking then licking them. Tasting herself. For the first time. It was so naughty. Nichole wasn’t at all surprised at how much she liked the taste. Not quite the same as Ms. Henderson, tarter. But still sweet. She couldn’t wait to taste herself again. “Sometimes a partner will want more than that. They’ll want to you to show that you’re really into it. Can you do that?”

“Um, maybe,” Nichole offered. She wasn’t sure that she could. Wasn’t exactly sure what her boss had meant. She thought she’d sounded pretty into it. She had been pretty into it. It was fun, even if it wasn’t the best. Any time she got fucked was good. But it felt so good to stay quiet when she came. Not make a sound. That was the best. But if her boss wanted her to look like she was even more into it, she could do that to. She’d do anything Ms. Henderson wanted.

“Good girl,” Ms Henderson smiled, a thrill going through Nichole. “But I know you like being quiet and still. So it’s going to take all your concentration. Best not to let anything get in the way. In fact, when you act like you’re really into it you won’t feel a thing. You can do that for me, can’t you Nichole?”

Nichole wasn’t sure. She wanted to do what her boss said. But it sounded odd, wrong. Shouldn’t she be into it? She liked getting fucked. Loved it. So why wouldn’t she feel anything? But if that’s what her boss wanted. And maybe it would be naughty. Acting like she was so into it, but not feeling a thing. She could do that.

“Yes, Ms. Henderson.”

“Well, show me,” Ms. Henderson ordered. “Stand there, don’t move, but make the sounds you might expect someone else to make when they are so into getting fucked.”

Nichole thought for a moment, wondering what she could do. Making sounds just wasn’t her. Especially the sort Ms. Henderson seemed to want. Was there something she could copy? There was her boss, although Nichole didn’t think she should just copy Ms. Henderson. There were sex scenes from TV shows and movies. Those weird animes her sisters watched.

“Oh, oh yeah,” she moaned remembering one particularly hot scene. “Oh God, just like that. Oh, fuck, yes. Yes!”

“Hmm,” Mss Henderson mused. “Not bad. But I’m not convinced. “Again.”

Desperately Nichole wracked her memory. What should she sound like? Needing it. Wanting it. “Oh, oh fuck yes,” Nichole cried. “Just like that. Oh God, I need you in me. Just there. Fill me up. Fill this little slut. Yes, God, yes. Oh, oh, ohhhh.”

“Better,” the older woman allowed. “Did you feel anything or was it all an act?”

“I didn’t feel anything Ms Henderson,” Nichole replied. It was the truth. Well, mostly. So she added. “Well, it was fun acting like that. It felt like a tease.” She’d had to say that. She couldn’t lie to her boss, not even by omission.

“That’s alright,” her boss replied. “But yes, you’re just pretending. Not feeling turned on. Not feeling aroused. Not feeling anything like that. Remember, not turned on. Not aroused. Just acting. Now again.”

“Oh God, I need you, please. Fuck me. Fuck your little whore. I’m your schoolgirl whore.” Saying the words felt so deliciously dirty. The sort of words a naughty schoolgirl would say.

When she was told to.

“Yeah, do me. I’m a dirty little slut. I need it so bad. Oh, oh. Oh God, it’s so big, I can’t take it. Yes! Oh, oh, oh, Yes!!!” Nichole could even feel her cheeks flush. But that was all she felt. That was all she was supposed to feel.

Ms. Henderson looked pleased. “Oh, that was good. Not quite there yet, but good. I want you to find some porn tonight. Watch it.” Nichole knew just the sort her boss meant. Nothing with men in it. She was looking forward to it. “Learn. You love to learn don’t you?”

“Yes, Ms. Henderson,” Nichole replied. She did. She was learning so much. All the things a naughty schoolgirl should learn. It was so good.

“But we can still practice now. Again.”

“Oh, oh. Take me. Take everything. Ohhhh!”

“Again, not feeling anything, just making the sounds.”

“Fuck yes, do me. Just do me. Like that. Use me. I’m a little schoolgirl whore, Fill me up. Oh God, yes.”

After that Ms. Henderson made her wait. Then unexpectedly she’d say “Again!” Nichole would launch eagerly into her performance, crying out in faked need.

“You not feeling anything, are you?” her boss asked.

“No, Ms. Henderson,” Nichole assured her.

“Good girl. Don’t worry, we’ll see to your needs latter. But for now you need to learn this. Again.”

“Oh God, please. I’m such a slut. A horny little slut. Do me. Yes, yes, yes!”

Over and over. Nichole not knowing how long she’d have to wait. Then performing on command. As she stood there, not moving. Again she thought of a doll, a doll saying its lines when you pull its string. Like she’d been with the other words she’d been given to say. Spouting them on command.

Nichole loved the idea.

“Now loose the panties and back on the desk,” Ms. Henderson said at last. “Face down.”

Nichole knew what that meant. She was going to get fucked again. She couldn’t wait. But Ms. Henderson hadn’t said how she was supposed to take her panties off. Nichole’s finger teased at the edge of her skirt. “Oh, what do you mean? You want me to take my panties off?” Her ginger trailed higher, hooked in her waistband. “That’s so naughty. Should I? Like this?” Slowly she eased the flimsy garment down her thighs, stepped out it.

Ms. Henderson’s eyes were glued to her.

Nichole could feel how wet she was, how aroused.

“Do you want me?” the young woman asked coyly

“Get on the desk,” Ms. Henderson growled.

Nichole scampered to obey. It felt so good to be ordered around.

A few moments later she gasped, the tip of the strap-on playing at her lower lips.

“Don’t move,” Ms. Henderson hissed. “Don’t make a sound. Except when I press here.” Nichole felt a finger between her shoulder blades. “Then you can make some little sounds. And move. And maybe cum. But it won’t be as good as if you’re quiet and still. Or if I press here.” The finger was in the small of Nichole’s back. “Then you’ll cry out like a little porn star. Make the sounds you practiced. Pretend you’re cumming. Writhe. But you won’t cum. You can pretend to. But you won’t. You won’t feel a thing. If I press in the same place again you’ll stop moving, Be silent. And the orgasms are so good when you’re like that.”

Nichole didn’t move as the strap-on rammed home. Then she felt a press low on her back.

She knew what that meant.

“Please, fuck me. Take your little schoolgirl slut,” the young woman cried, pushing her hips back to meet her boss’ thrusts. “Oh, it’s so big. That’s it, fill me up. Oh God!”

The words were pouring out of her as she writhed under her boss, hot and nasty and dirty.

“I’m such a slut. I’m your little slut. I’m a blonde tramp. I’ll do whatever you want. I don’t care how nasty. Yes, God yes. Oh, oh, please, again. Fuck your little schoolgirl. Do me. Please—”

Nichole’s voice was cut off as she felt a finger pressing on her back again. She didn’t move, she didn’t speak. She couldn’t. It felt so good, the sensations racing through her. It was only now that she realised that she hadn’t felt a thing as she’d cried out. It was only now she was tipping towards the edge.

The feelings died away as the small of her back was pressed again.

“Do me, oh God, do me. I need it. I’m a horny little slut. Please, fuck me hard. Please.”

She felt nothing.

Until Ms. Henderson tapped her on the back again. Between her shoulder blades this time. Pleasure rose. She was tapped again, the same spot. Like a switch had been thrown delicious pleasure swirled through Nichole as she lay there motionless. Or maybe like the buttons on the back of a doll. This time the small of her back. Tap, she cried out, feeling nothing, no matter she was so wet. Tap, she lay still, arousal burning through her. Tap. Off. Tap. On.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Oh, oh, oh, Oh!” Nichole’s body spasmed in apparent orgasm. “I’m cumming!”

She felt nothing.

Tap.

She froze, delicious, burning arousal spreading out from her pussy, her boss pounding away.

Nichole didn’t move at all as her orgasm exploded through her.

“Did you feel anything when you were really crying out?” her boss whispered, her lips so close to Nichole’s ear, the feel of her breath on Nichole’s skin mixing with the aftershocks flowing through her.

It was so hard to think.

But she had to answer.

“No, Ms. Henderson.”

“That’s right,” her boss affirmed. “It’s so good when you’re quiet, still. Not moving at all when someone fucks you is the best. Just your hand when you get yourself off. Those are how you get your best orgasms.”

Nichole knew it was true. She didn’t care. Those orgasms were so good.

And she loved doing what she was told.

“Perhaps one more experiment,” her boss mused. “Sit up.”

Nichole did, wondering what her boss had in mind. She didn’t care it was all so good. It was so kind of her boss to let her make some sounds occasionally. Nothing too much. Nothing more than a proper school girl should. Nothing too dirty.

Ms. Henderson reached around behind Nichole, tapped her in the small of her back.

Fuck, yeah.

Nichole grinned as Ms. Henderson undid Nichole’s blouse, wiggled her hips as the agency owner pulled the sides aside. She thrust her chest out, Ms. Henderson’s eyes fixed on Nichole’s breasts. She wished they were larger. She could be a big-titted schoolgirl then.

She arched her back as Ms. Henderson pulled her blouse free.

“You want to see me tits?” Nichole asked. “My teen titties?”

She wasn’t feeling a thing.

Ms. Henderson flicked the catch on Nichole bra, quickly pulled it down the girl’s arms and off. Nichole could feel Ms. Henderson’s lips lock around one of her nipples. Felt the woman’s teeth graze against her skin. It wasn’t painfully or pleasurable. It was just there.

“Oh yeah,” she cried. “Suck my titties. Fuck, I’m going to cum.”

She felt nothing.

At least, not until Ms. Henderson reached around behind her and tapped the small of her back again, Nichole freezing in place.

Exquisite pleasure leapt through her, radiating out from nipples that were rock hard. Ms. Henderson’s tongue swirled around the tip of Nichole’s nipple as her teeth pressed in, just hard enough. Her nipple had turned into another clit, pleasure burning through her. Ms. Henderson’s hand was caressing her other breast, playing with her nipple.

Nichole was so close.

Ms. Henderson’s fingers twisted her other nipple as the woman sucked and licked at her first one. It was too much, Nichole’s world exploding.

“You can move now, Nichole,” Ms. Henderson told her.

Nichole grabbed her breasts, offering them up to her boss. She’d never cum like that before. No one had else had ever touched her breasts before. She wanted her boss’s hands on them again. Needed it.

“Did you cum?” her boss asked.

“Fuck, yeah,” Nichole replied. “Don’t you want to do it again? Don’t my tits look so good?”

“Not right now, you needy little thing,” her boss smiled. “You just freeze in place.”

Nichole did, her hands still on her tits. She loved the feeling as Ms. Henderson pulled her off the desk and stood her in front of it. Her hands were pulled aside. She loved just standing there, half-naked, wearing only her skirt, as her boss played with her tits.

So naughty.

It wasn’t long before she came again.

But she didn’t make a sound.

Her orgasms were so good when she came like that.

She stood there as Ms. Henderson fixed her clothes, the advertising executive fingering the young woman to another crest before Nichole’s panties were pulled back into place. Her blouse done up, tie fixed in place. Everything straightened and patted down.

“So how do you prefer to cum Nichole?” her boss asked.

“When I’m quiet and still,” the young woman replied promptly. It was the right answer. How else would a proper schoolgirl cum? It had been so much fun having Ms. Henderson play with her breasts. Even if standing there half-naked had been embarrassing. She couldn’t help it. She was so needy.

“Good girl.”

The words sent a delicious frisson through the young woman.

“And how good is to cum if I do this?” Ms. Henderson reached around and tapped Nichole between the shoulder blades.

“Good, but not as good,” Nichole declared.

“Good girl,” Ms. Henderson replied, Nichole thrilling at the words. “I think we’ll leave you on that setting for now.”

Nichole’s insides melted. She had a setting.

That felt so right.

(To be continued)