The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internship

Part 9 of 10

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Nichole frowned as she entered the hallway of her home. There were no sounds coming from the lounge room. She’d expected her sisters to be watching more of their anime porn. For once, Nichole was disappointed. She’d been hoping to learn from what the characters did. From what they called out as they were abused and tormented. How they begged for it.

Even if it wasn’t things a proper schoolgirl should be interested in, let alone say, Nichole knew that she had to learn.

It was what she’d been told to do.

“Hello?” she called uncertainly.

There was no answer.

Nichole thought about finding one of the shows and putting it on. It would be a risk, but if she paid attention she could quickly turn it off when she heard anyone coming in. She took a half-step in the direction of the lounge room. Then stopped. Her plan would only work if there was no-one home.

With a sigh she headed for the stairs.

Nichole wasn’t even halfway up when she congratulated herself on her caution. She could hear sounds. Muffled giggles, the odd moan. It looked like one of her sisters was entertaining their girlfriend. As Nichole got closer she could tell that the sounds were coming from Alice’s room. She frowned for a moment, wondering why she hadn’t heard anything the other night. Then dismissed it. If Alice had her girlfriend here then she couldn’t risk watching any of her sisters’ anime. Alice and Sandra might keep each other occupied for hours. Or they might not.

Nichole had other options anyway. Ms. Henderson had told her to watch porn. Nervously Nichole licked her lips. That wasn’t something a proper schoolgirl should do, was it? But her boss had told her to.

And proper schoolgirls were allowed to have naughty fantasies. So maybe it would be alright.

She crept in the direction of her own room.

“God, I wondered when you were going to get here,” Sandra huffed as Nichole stepped into her room. The girl looked so cute, standing there in her school uniform, the twin of Nichole’s own.

“What?” Nichole couldn’t understand what Alice’s girlfriend was doing here. And if Sandra was here, who was in Alice’s room? She had so many questions. One question she didn’t have was why Sandra was holding her own candle. Or why that candle now had Sandra’s name on it. Or why the girl didn’t seem to notice as she put her candle down next to Nichole’s.

Nichole didn’t notice either.

“I’ve got a question for you,” the green eyed beauty declared, grinning as she advanced on Nichole.

“W-what?” Nichole stammered.

Sandra didn’t say anything, simply grabbing Nichole by the waist and pulling them together, Sandra’s lips landing on Nichole’s.

No, what? This shouldn’t be happening. Sandra was Alice’s girlfriend. Nichole wasn’t going to help the girl cheat on her sister. And Nichole wasn’t gay. Was she? There were all the things she did with Ms, Henderson. Delicious, naughty things. And the way heat was flaring through her body as it pressed against Sandra’s. But Nichole had never really addressed the question.

“The question is,” Sandra mused, pulling back from their kiss. “How long will it take you to get me off if I tell you to lick my pussy?”

“No!” Nichole protested. She wasn’t going to do that. She’d only licked Ms. Henderson’s. And she wasn’t gay. And…

Sandra grabbed the back of Nichole’s head. But instead of kissing her again, Alice’s girlfriend turned Nichole’s head so that Nichole was looking straight at where the two candles sat.

She only saw her own.

It was blue.

Its burning flame was blue.

You’ll do what Sandra says.

For now.

It was Ms. Henderson’s voice.

Nichole did what Ms. Henderson said.

All the resistance went out of her. She didn’t remember looking at the candle. Didn’t remember the voice. But something told her to do whatever the other blonde told her to. It would be so good. She could feel her arousal rising.

So good to do what she was told.

“Get over here,” Sandra directed curtly, pulling Nichole in the direction of her own bed and pushing her to her knees in front of it. Alice’s girlfriend dropped herself onto the bed, sitting in front of Nichole. Spreading her legs.

Nichole gasped. Sandra wasn’t wearing any panties under her skirt. Nichole’s eyes were fixed on the other blonde’s pussy. Just as bare and denuded as her own.

It looked so pretty.

“Lick it, slut.”

Nichole didn’t like being referred to like that. She wasn’t a slut. But Sandra’s pussy was so tempting. Nichole wondered what it would taste like.

And she knew she had to do what Sandra said. Even if she didn’t know why.

She leant in, smelled the girl’s aroma. Sandra was already turned on. For me!

She smelt so good.

Gently Nichole’s tongue flicked at the girl’s opening. She was trembling, arousal steadily building.

“You can do better than that,” the blonde snapped.

Nichole could. There were all her lessons with Ms. Henderson. Her tongue traced the girl’s length. It was so hard to think why she shouldn’t. She loved the feel of her tongue on Sandra’s pussy.

“Oh, fuck, yeah,” Sandra cried. “In me, stick it in me.”

Nichole did, burying herself. Sandra tasted so good. Not as good as Ms. Henderson, but it was still divine. Tart and sweet.

“Oh God, that’s good,” Sandra cried. “I knew you’d be a good pussylicker. Geez, yeah. Lose that blouse. And that bra. I want to see you play with your titties.”

They’re breasts, Nichole mentally corrected the other girl. But that didn’t stop her doing what she was told. She had to do what she was told.

And playing with her breasts felt so good.

Especially with her lips locked around Sandra’s clit.

“Oh my God!” Alice’s girlfriend cried, lifting her hips off the bed and thrusting her centre against Nichole’s face. The girl collapsed, sagging on Nichole’s bed.

“Well, that answered that question,” Sandra smirked. Nichole could only hear it. Her face was still buried between the girl’s thighs. Still licking. “But now I’ve got another. How quick can you get me off again? Strip and get up here.”

Nichole hesitated for a moment. She knew what Sandra meant. The other girl wanted Nichole naked. In her bed. She could see Alice’s girlfriend rapidly discarding her own clothes. Much as she liked the sight of the leggy blonde stripping in front of her Nichole hesitated. She knew what it meant for two girls to be in bed together. For her to be in bed with another girl. A girl only did that if she was into other girls.

Was that her?

“Get over here,” Sandra demanded.

Alice’s girlfriend was already naked. Nichole couldn’t stop herself drinking in the sight before her. She was so gorgeous. Nichole didn’t know where to look. From her legs to her trim waist, her small but beautifully formed breasts. Nichole wanted to look at it all. Wanted to lay kisses all over Sandra’s body. Wanted to lock her lips around a nipple and suck and suck.

“You like what you see, don’t you?” Sandra purred.

Nichole did, the heat, the need, between her legs undeniable.

Sandra pulled Nichole down on to her own bed, Nichole’s body sizzling as they lay together, the points of contact sending sparks to explode in Nichole’s brain.

“You want this, don’t you?’ Sandra smirked, idly flicking one of Nichole’s nipples. That nipple was so hard, Sandra’s fingers sending jolts of pleasure through her. “It must be such a turn on, doing it with your sister’s girlfriend, huh?

Nichole just nodded. Words were beyond her.

“Fuck, you’re so wet.” Sandra’s other hand had found Nichole’s centre, her back arching at the contact. “Does licking pussy turn you on that much? Wow. Well, maybe I’ll let you do it again someday. But right now I want your fingers doing what mine are.”

Nichole didn’t need to be asked twice, her hand reaching for the juncture of Sandra’s legs, thrusting inside as Sandra thrust into her. Nichole’s eyes lost focus as their breasts pushed against each other, her world exploding. She cried out in bliss, Sandra soon echoing her.

“Nice,” Sandra allowed. “Now I want to see what you taste like. Do you think you taste like Alice?”

Nichole scrambled to oblige, resting her back against her pillow and spreading her legs. Her head tilted back, moans escaping her lips, as Sandra’s tongue thrust into her. She was going to cum again, so soon, so hard. She couldn’t believe how wonderful this felt.

“Oh fuck,” Sandra breathed, taking a break and raising her head. Her mouth and chin glistened.

Me, that’s me. Nichole thought in wonderment.

“You do taste like her,” Sandra gasped. “Oh fuck, that’s hot. Not exactly the same. But close. God, why do all the girls in this family taste so good?”

For a moment Nichole wondered exactly what Sandra meant by ‘all’. But she couldn’t hold the thought, not with Sandra’s tongue swirling around her clit, not with the other girl’s lips locking around that nub. Not with Sandra’s fingers thrusting into her centre as her mouth continued those delicious attentions.

Nichole’s whole body shook as she came again.

“Now do that to me,” Sandra ordered.

Nichole did.

And all the other things Sandra told her to do.

She lost count of how many times they both came.

She was staring at her candle when something resembling rational thought returned. Sandra was pressed into her back, one of the girl’s arms thrown lazily around Nichole’s chest. Nichole moaned, both from the feel of Sandra’s breasts pressing into her and from how one of the other girl’s fingers idly played with Nichole’s nipple.

“I can’t wait to tell Alice what a good little pussylicker her sister is,” Sandra whispered.

Nichole’s eyes flew wide. What? No! If Sandra did that then Alice would think Nichole was gay.

She was staring right at her candle, wide-eyed.

But of course she was gay. She had just spent who knew how long in bed with a girl. And there were all the wonderful, delicious, naughty things that she did with Ms. Henderson. She only wanted women. Never men. She’d never wanted men. She’d only ever fantasised about women. She was gay. No matter what she’d spent so long claiming.

But she didn’t want Sandra breaking that news.

She was staring at the candle.

It was telling her things.

She knew what to do.

Nichole flipped onto her other side so that she was facing Sandra. With a smile she looked into the girl’s green eyes.

“Such a good pussylicker,” Sandra smiled, her finger on Nichole’s nose

“Am I?” Nichole asked coyly.

Then she kissed the green-eyed beauty, tasting herself on Sandra’s lips. Just as Sandra would be tasting herself on Nichole’s lips.

Maybe someday she’d taste Alice on Sandra’s lips. That was such a naughty thought.

One hand was on the back of Sandra’s neck, gently stroking. Then it was counting down the vertebrae. One, two, three, four.

Press.

Nichole pushed. She didn’t feel anything but the bone underneath her finger.

But Sandra felt something. The girl was staring at her, her green eyes glassy. She wasn’t moving. Nichole had to look carefully to see that she was still breathing.

How did I?

Nichole let the thought go. It didn’t matter. She had things to do. She rose out of the bed then pulled Sandra into a sitting position on its edge. Alice’s girlfriend was stiff, but not so stiff that Nichole couldn’t pose her.

Wow, she’s just like a doll. She must have a setting too.

That idea was so hot. So hot that Nichole was tempted to push the girl’s legs apart and dive back in.

But she couldn’t. She had something that she had to do.

First she had to clean herself up.

A quick shower later she was back in her bedroom. On the way she’d still heard those sounds from Alice’s room. It was clear that her sister was still engaged in the same sort of fun that Sandra and Nichole had shared. But Nichole was no closer to working out who Alice’s partner was. She didn’t worry about it too much. If Sandra was happy to tell Alice about her and Nichole it was obvious that the pair weren’t exclusive.

Sandra was still sitting naked on the edge of Nichole’s bed, exactly where she’d been left. Her legs were just slightly parted and a bright smile was on her lips. Nichole had put that there. Sandra’s hands were up, in front of her, fingers splayed.

She looked just like a pretty doll.

Nichole bent down and gave her sister’s girlfriend a kiss, one hand playing across the girl’s chest. Much as she might have wanted she knew she didn’t have time for more.

Nichole turned to her wardrobe. She had to get this right. She didn’t know how she knew, but she knew.

All the things Ms. Henderson had bought her were there. She needed to start with her underwear. Something soft and frilly. Pink. She had just the set. Lace and frills and there was even a see-through negligee to go with it.

Perfect.

Then a nice light sundress with a pretty floral pattern. The skirt was short and with strappy sandals it showed off her legs so well as she twirled in front of her mirror.

“Do you like it?” she asked Sandra over her shoulder.

Alice’s girlfriend gave no reply, her fixed smile still in place.

Nichole wasn’t bothered by that. And if she had been, her candle was still there, burning away. Always constant. Always blue.

Nichole planted herself at her makeup table. A faint dusting of blusher. Pink eyeshadow. Pink lipstick. Another coat. And another. More. Until her lips glistened.

Perfect.

She glanced at her candle, then looked back at her image. A very pretty girl looked back.

Summer Nichole.

She didn’t know how she knew that, but she did. But she did. She was Summer Nichole. A sexy lipstick lesbian. Of course she was. She was gay. She always had been.

And she loved dressing so prettily.

“Maybe we’ll have some more fun later,” Nichole declared. Summer Nichole was always ready to play. “But I have to talk to my family first.”

“Oh, that’s a pretty dress,” Elaine exclaimed as Summer Nichole bounded into the kitchen.

“Yeah,” Alice echoed, the family’s youngest member eyeing Nichole in a way the eldest daughter wasn’t too happy about.

What? Aren’t I? Nichole’s head swum, her knees going weak. For a moment she could barely remember where she was. Was she the oldest? The middle of the three sisters? Was she in school? At university? Graduated and started work? She couldn’t put the pieces together.

Wasn’t Ruth the eldest? Alice and Nichole’s sister was sitting next to Alice, a sneaking smile on the brunette’s face.

It didn’t matter. She was Summer Nichole. Always happy. Always ready to play. And if that meant she was the eldest of the three sisters then that’s who she was.

“Uh, where’s Sandra?” Alice asked, looking past Nichole with a sly grin on her face.

“Oh, she’s feeling a bit stiff,” Nichole declared happily. “I’m sure you can push her buttons later.” A waft of suspicion drifted across her sister’s face. Something told Nichole that Alice knew all about what happened when you pushed Sandra’s buttons. Nichole didn’t worry about how she knew. Did Alice have settings as well? It was a fun thought, but Nichole dismissed it as well.

Then she frowned. Just briefly. Summer Nichole shouldn’t frown. But the only people here were Alice, Ruth and their mother. Who had been in Alice’s room? Had Alice and Ruth smuggled her out so their mother didn’t see? From the conspiratorial looks her two sisters were giving each other Nichole decided that had to be the case.

It didn’t matter, she had an announcement.

“I’m gay,” Nichole declared.

“Well, of course you are dear,” her mother replied distractedly, not looking up from where she was preparing the evening meal.

“Told you,” Alice stated smugly.

Ruth just shrugged.

It wasn’t the reaction Nichole had been expecting.

“I’m gay,” she repeated.

“Heard you the first time,” Alice huffed.

Nichole stared at her family. She remembered how excited her mother had been at Alice’s announcement. Fussing over her. Right now her mother hadn’t even looked at Nichole.

It wasn’t fair.

Nichole stamped her foot.

That at least got her mother’s attention.

“You do look very pretty, dear,” her mother commented absently. “I’m sure all the girls will love you.” Elaine went back to her preparations.

Nichole supposed the compliment was something. But far less than she needed.

“Hey, if you weren’t my sister I’d do you,” Ruth added.

From the way Ruth’s eyes were sweeping over her Nichole wasn’t too sure just how reticent her sister was.

The feeling wasn’t leaving her altogether comfortable.

“You should go get Sandra,” Elaine instructed her youngest daughter as she began serving up the meal.

Alice flounced out of her chair with a huff.

Nichole sat down, forced a smile onto her face. Her family’s reaction had left her hurt and empty. But she was Summer Nichole. And Summer Nichole always smiled.

Even if she didn’t want to.

“Did you have to leave her like that?” Alice shot at Nichole as she returned, a now dressed and mobile Sandra tagging along behind her.

Alice’s girlfriend leaned over and licked Alice’s ear. Nichole was sure she heard the girl say “Want me to push your buttons later?”

Did Sandra mean that Alice was like her? Did Alice have settings too? Could Nichole reach around behind her sister and push and Alice would freeze in place?

Nichole didn’t want to think about that.

She couldn’t stop herself.

As a distraction she went to help her mother with dinner. It was something Summer Nichole would do. Even if she wasn’t very happy at her mother’s lack of reaction to her announcement.

At least it was a nice meal.

It was almost over when Sandra looked up from her plate, a wicked smile on the girl’s face. “Mrs Stevens, I have to tell you, all your daughters are great pussylickers.”

Nichole nearly spat out her food.

“Why thank you Sandra,” Nichole’s mother beamed. “I would hope they are.”

Nichole could feel her mouth opening and closing. She was sure words should be coming out. She wasn’t sure which ones. But she was certain something should. She knew what Sandra had to mean, but she couldn’t process it. Obviously Sandra would know about Alice. And after what had just happened her as well. But the girl had said ‘all’. All meant all. And that meant Ruth and…

Nichole’s head reeled.

And Sandra had just told her mother. Nichole would have expected her mother to be livid. To demand Sandra leave. To have put Nichole and Ruth in their place like only a mother can. To have angrily told them that Sandra was Alice’s girlfriend and how disappointed she was in them.

Her mother hadn’t done anything like that. Was still smiling proudly. “I know Alice and Ruth have had lots of practice. And while I’m sure Nichole is the worst she will catch up now. You had better get some practice Nichole. You are the oldest after all. It doesn’t do to be left behind.”

Nichole simply sat there speechless, hurting. How could her mother say that?

No one seemed to notice what she was feeling. The conversation moved on, Elaine asking Ruth about her day.

Nothing about Nichole. Nothing about her announcement. Did anyone realise how important this was? When her sisters had come out their mother had spent the whole night fussing over them. Making sure they were alright. Asking them if they had anyone.

There was nothing like that for Nichole. Everyone was ignoring her, her mother still pestering Ruth about the movie she and Lisa had gone to see.

Alice and Sandra had completely forgotten about their meal, lips pressed together. Nichole was sure that she knew where their tongues were. She remembered how Sandra’s tongue had felt exploring her mouth, probing.

Inside her.

Did they have to be like this? This was her night. Sandra had been with her. Nichole couldn’t help feeling jealous, even though she knew that Sandra was Alice’s girlfriend.

“When are you going to have Lisa over next?” Elaine asked Ruth.

“She works a lot of nights, Mum. Remember?” Ruth replied.

“I know dear. But I do like seeing you with her. Like Alice and Sandra.”

Nothing about Nichole.

A moan erupted from across the table, Nichole unsure whether it was Alice or her girlfriend. Maybe it was both. The girl’s blouses were undone, hands running over tight torsos. Alice’s hand closed on one of her girl-friend’s bra clad breasts as Sandra’s lips sealed themselves on Alice’s neck.

It was definitely Nichole’s sister moaning this time.

“They are a picture, aren’t they?” Elaine beamed. “You should learn from them, Nichole.”

Nichole frowned, just a little. She wanted to frown more, but she couldn’t. She was Summer Nichole. But something about this whole scene wasn’t right.

Alice’s hand disappeared under the table. Nichole knew where it had gone. She didn’t need Sandra’s head going back, the girl’s eyelids fluttering, to tell her what her sister was doing.

She’d have known even if Alice didn’t have a malicious grin on her face.

“Oh God, yes,” Sandra cried.

That at least got their mother’s attention. “Alice does seem to be rather good at pleasing her girlfriend, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, she does,” Ruth agreed.

Nichole didn’t think her mother’s question had been directed at her. Why would it be? How often did her mother talk to her anyway?

What?

That wasn’t right. Her mother always wanted to know how she was. Was always concerned about all her daughters. Nichole especially

No, it was only Ruth and Alice she worried about. Nichole was always left out. Forgotten.

That’s not…

The thought died in an ocean of blue.

Nichole shook her head. She couldn’t remember. She didn’t know which it was. Her mother worrying about her. Her mother ignoring her.

Alice’s lips were locked around one of Sandra’s nipples. Nichole couldn’t deny how hot the sight was. Even if she couldn’t remember when Alice’s girlfriend had lost her bra and blouse. She could remember what it felt like to have her lips around that nub.

“You do take care of Lisa properly, don’t you?” Elaine asked. Another question for Ruth. Not for Nichole. Never Nichole.

“Of course Mum. Geez, what do you think? They look hot though, don’t they?”

Their mother frowned. “I’m not sure you should talk about your sister like that. But yes, yes they do. Just like you and Lisa.”

“Mum!” Nichole’s brunette-haired sister protested.

“Well, you do,” their mother insisted. “Can’t a mother be proud of her daughters? The four of you are such pictures.”

Nichole wondered if there was any point her being there. Couldn’t her mother pay her some attention? She instantly regretted her wish.

“Why don’t you have a girlfriend, Nichole?” her mother asked accusingly. “You are the eldest.”

“I’ve only just,” Nichole spluttered. “I’ve only just, um, told you.”

“Come out, dear,” her mother chided. “That is what they still call it, isn’t it? I remember… Oh well. Anyway, so what? Alice was with Sandra before she told us. And I lost count of how many girlfriends Ruth had before she said anything. So why don’t you? It’s not that you aren’t pretty. So what’s the matter? Don’t you know what to do? It’s not that hard. Are you too awkward? Selfish? What’s wrong with you?”

Nichole didn’t know what to say. At least her mother thought she was pretty. But the rest of it made her feel so small, so horrible. How could her mother say things like that? It wasn’t like her mother at all. Wasn’t her mother always there for her?

“And why did you wait so long to tell us, anyway?” her mother continued her scolding. “We’ve known for years.”

Nichole felt tears welling in her eyes. It was always like this. Her mother finding fault with her. Never good enough. Always failing in comparison to her oh-so-perfect sisters. Who had such beautiful girlfriends.

She wondered what her mother would say about Ms. Henderson.

Ms. Henderson was gorgeous.

Nichole shot up from her place at the table. Almost said something. But she couldn’t. Ms. Henderson wasn’t her girlfriend. It wasn’t like she could bring Ms. Henderson home. She couldn’t her imagine her ever being at the table with Ms. Henderson, like Alice and Sandra were now, the two girls half naked and hands everywhere.

Nichole ran from the room. Her mother was saying something, Nichole didn’t know what. Probably just another criticism, the latest in a never-ending sequence. She hurried up the stairs, to her room. Maybe she’d be safe there.

Even being inside her bedroom didn’t help. Nichole was breathing so hard as she stared around her room. Was it even her room? She recognised it. But it didn’t feel like hers. It never did. There was so little in it. The only nice things were the clothes Ms. Henderson had bought her. It was always Alice and Ruth that got everything. Never her.

Her room didn’t feel like home. Didn’t feel safe.

Her eyes fell on her candle, its flame burning blue.

That felt right. Ms. Henderson had given her the candle. Ms. Henderson cared about her.

Nichole started at a giggle from outside her door. Was someone listening to her? But then she realised it was Alice and Sandra, the two girls promising what they were going to do to each other.

Nichole didn’t want to know.

She imagined her mother and Ruth still downstairs, chatting away. Not caring about how distraught Nichole had been. Not worrying about how she felt after making her announcement.

She stared at the candle.

Ms. Henderson wouldn’t treat her like that.

Ms. Henderson understood.

She wished she was at work now.

Her mother had never asked about her internship. Hadn’t she? For a moment Nichole could remember her mother asking how she was finding the internship. Going with her to buy clothes for it. Worried about how Clara was treating her.

No, that was just Nichole’s dreams of how her mother should act. Her mother had never cared about her.

Only Ms. Henderson cared.

She could look away from the candle now. She had something to do.

Nichole sat down in front of the mirror. Tears had streamed down her face, wrecking her makeup. That would never do. No matter how her family treated her she was Summer Nichole. She had to look pretty.

She’d look pretty for Ms. Henderson. Ms. Henderson would want that.

She had to wipe all her makeup off. Start again. Nichole didn’t mind. She was doing it for Ms. Henderson. She’d do anything for Ms. Henderson.

She was brushing her now, her makeup back in place. It made her look so pretty.

Ms. Henderson wanted her to be pretty

She’d do whatever Ms. Henderson wanted.

She’d obey Ms. Henderson.

Nichole turned away from the mirror. Was staring at her candle again, still softly brushing her hair. All her cares washed away. Al she had to do was look at the candle. Ms. Henderson would take care of her. All she had to do was do everything Ms. Henderson told her to. That was easy. As easy as staring at the candle.

She forgot how her family had treated her. Forgot her worries about whether she was the oldest daughter or not. Forgot that she had a family. Forgot her name.

It was so easy to let those thoughts go.

Her only thoughts were of Ms. Henderson. Of how she had to be pretty for Ms. Henderson. Of how she had to do what Ms. Henderson said.

Be what Ms. Henderson wanted.

Nichole came. She hadn’t even realised she’d been aroused.

That would have taken more thought than she was allowed.

Nichole, not that she knew her name, had finished brushing her hair. She lay down her brush and rose fluidly from her seat. She walked over to her bed and laid herself down. Her legs were straight, her arms stiffly by her side. Her eyes were open but saw nothing.

She was pretty.

She was waiting.

In the morning the blue candle, the candle Ms. Henderson had given her, would tell her what to wear.

What to be.

Until then, she was nothing.

(To be Concluded)