The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with Fuck Toy

(mc, mf, ff, md, ft)

Summary: A journalist interviews a former college roommate for her book on human sexuality and gets more than she bargained for.

My name is Carrie Edwards and I am a beat writer for a local newspaper. That is my day job anyway; it pays the bills. Like most writers, I am in the process of writing my “best-seller.” I have always been fascinated by how sexuality drives our human condition, so I’ve been compling an anthropological view of sexuality in politics and business. Interviews are important, so I emailed almost everyone I know, trying to hook a story.

A little background about myself, I am a 26 year old Stanford graduate with a double major in Journalism and History. I am 5′6, 118 pounds. I’ve kept my blond hair short since my days as a gymnast. College gymnastics was grueling and I no longer have any ambition to continue. Now, working out for an hour or two a day is like a vacation compared to the six hour workouts I had been doing since the age of eight. Needless to say, I keep my body in great shape. My bust has grown a bit to a C cup, but still, I carry virtually no body fat. I must admit, the extra breast size does look nice when I show it off in a bikini.

It was a surprise to hear from my former Stanford roommate Kimberly Anders. More curious was the fact that she was willing to fly out to California to meet me. She is a stunning 5′10″ former model with long straight, dark brown hair. She majored in Economics and Finance and was near the top of her class. She had obtained a job back east with a large corporation and quickly ascended the corporate ladder. She is earning a nice $250k a year plus incentives. Our appointment is set for 10 a.m. I reflected on some of the good times we had. We were both pretty career driven girls. Boys were more for enjoyment than purpose.

Our senior year at Stanford, Kim and I were attending a Lacrosse tournament with teams from all over the country. Kim saw this really good looking guy on the Princeton Team. She boldly walked over and introduced herself. Come to find out, she hit the jackpot. Steven was a 6′3″, 190 lb. Biochemistry major. They did distance dating the rest of the school year. I am pretty certain that they hooked up after graduation. I hadn’t heard from her until just recently.

At 9:59 a.m. Kim enters my office. She is her stunning usual self. Kim is richly dressed in a tailored, conservative business suit with a skirt that fals just below her knees. She wears an ivory silk blouse with a single ruby dangling from her necklace. She has a large shopping bag as if she just finished shopping. I walk over and shake hands with her. It is then I detect a delicate perfume that immediately attacks my senses. Maybe it’s because I haven’t seen my college roommate in four years, but I notice goose bumps on my arms. I feel a little light headed and giddy but my thinking is crystal clear.

We talk for a while about our college days. The topic finally rolls around to Steven. She mentions that she was very happy in her current living arrangement. She and Steven share a luxurious six bedroom, five bath house in up state New York. It’s more like an estate with a gated three acres, pool and tennis courts. There are definite perks for young executives. Marriage really hasn’t been and issue. Steven graduated Suma Cum Laude from Princeton in Biochemistry. He took a job with Dupont. After three years he wanted to branch out on his own. So, Kim’s business savvy and Steven’s parent’s millions helped him set up his small chemical company. Just after the grand opening, Steven was tinkering with a series of enzymes and animal secretions when he discovered a unique chemical compound that has wondrous possibilities.

Kim inquires, “Would you like to hear about it?” I am captivated, so I say, “Sure.” “Well,” she continues, “It appears that this compound can stimulate endorphins, it has a pheromone affect, and it stimulates specific enzymes related to memory. Rather than just robbing endorphins, like cocaine would, the chemical actually assists the body in manufacturing more endorphins so you don’t run out. You basically raise your level well being without the addictive down side. It is fast acting and permanently changes the way our bodys function and changes our body chemistry as well. The really cool thing is that this compound only affects females. Steven calls it FT-101 because it came together on his 101st try. There are a few other pleasant side effects but we can talk more about those later. Oh, it also absorbs through the skin and nasal membranes. I am wearing a perfume form of it right now.”

”Yes, I noticed,” I reply. “It has a very pleasing, somewhat sweet smell.

Kim answers, “The sweet smell is partly perfume but I have changed on a cellular level as well. Kim put her index finger forward. Here, Lick my finger. Unwittingly, I stick my tongue out and lick the tip of her finger. It is sweet like candy. Kim states, “My whole body tastes like this now.” I get this lucid desire to lick and suck her finger but Kim pulls it away.

Kim reaches into her coat pocket and takes out a cut crystal spray bottle. Before I have any chance to react, she says, “Here, try some.” She pumps the fine mist onto my neck and chin. The smell is intoxicating. I suddenly feel like I am floating on a cloud. “You are going to love this,” she states as she stares deeply into my eyes.

Then Kim says, “I think we should start the interview. Sit behind your desk and let’s get started.” I grab my steno pad and sit back in my red leather chair. I have to squirm a bit as I inhale the smell of leather and feel its coolness against my skin.

Just then Kim’s cell phone rings. She listens, then answers, “We are just about to start the interview.” She appears to be listening for an uncomfortable length of time. Kim’s head slowly drops to her chest. When she finally lifts her head, she simply oozes sexuality. Her face has become flush, her mouth is slightly open and steadily exhaling. I hear a small moan burst from the back of her throat. If it wasn’t for the circumstances, I would believe she is having an orgasm.

With a little nervousness, I say, “Okay let’s start the interview.”

Still a little light headed, I ask, “For the record, What is your name?”

Instead of immediately answering the question, Kim slowly unbuttons her silk blouse, then replies, “Fuck Toy—Kimmy, but you will just call me Fuck Toy.” She slips her blouse into a large bag. She sits before me, revealing a half-cup, black vinyl, lace-up corset. I am taken aback but curiously accepting of her behavior and state of undress as just a normal, run of the mill, interview. .

“Fuck Toy, Huh. What does Fuck Toy do?” I ask with a degree of shock, curiosity and sexual stimulation.

“Fuck Toy licks, sucks and fucks Master’s hot cock. Take off your shoes and get comfortable.” As my shoes fall to the floor I relax in my chair and pull the notepad into my lap.

I then inquire, “Toys are for play. So how does Fuck Toy play?”

“Fuck Toy plays with her titties, pussy and clitty. Take off your coat , blouse and bra.” She rubs oil onto her titties and then squeezes and pinches them. She tries to lick and suck them. She rubs and pinches to make her nipples hard. Master likes firm, pointy titties.”

My bra now lies on the desk before me. I keep writing with my right hand as I tweak and pinch my left breast with my free hand.———“no, titty, not breast, titty.———How could I be so stupid as to call my titty a breast. Breasts are on animals. Fuck toys call them titties,” I think to myself with great resolve.

Kim continues, “Fuck Toy always keeps her clitty free from hair by shaving twice a day. She keeps a little vertical patch of trimmed hair just above her clitty. Master likes just a little hair, just like this.” Kim strips away her dress to reveal a matching black vinyl g-string. She is wearing fishnet, thigh-high stockings with black vinyl tops. She pulls down her g-string just enough for me to see her neatly trimmed bush. I know that I need to have a patch just lke Fuck Toy’s.

“Master likes Fuck Toys in little micro g-strings and thongs.” Take off your dress and panties. As I undress, she reaches into the bag, then kicks off her 3″ sandals and slips into thigh-igh, form-fitting, black vinyl boots with 6.5 inch platform heels.

I neatly fold my dress on the computer table and slip out of my inappropriate cotton panties. The cool leather chair feels so soothing and erotic next to my naked body.

Kimmy states, “Fuck Toy puts fingers in her sweet pussy. She licks her fingers and lets Master smell and taste her. Pussy is always clean and sweet for Master.”

Kimmy reaches into the bag and pulls out an electric powered razor and a damp towel. “Spread your legs.” She casually approaches me on her roller chair. I turn the swivel chair and lift my hips to accept the towel, then slouch to the edge of the chair and rotate my hips upward to accept the razor. Finally, I grab my notepad ready to write shorthand answers to the next question.

Kimmy gently places her hand on top of my left hand and says, “You’ll need to take your fingers out of your pussy so Fuck Toy –Kimmy can shave you. I remove my left hand from my pussy, suck in the intoxicating smell and lick each finger clean.

“What does Fuck Toy wear?”

“Fuck Toy wears sexy clothes and lingerie that makes Master’s cock hard.”

“Name some clothes and lingerie Fuck Toy likes to wear.”

“Fuck Toy likes PVC and Leather. She likes silk and Lycra. Lycra was invented just for fuck toys, you know. She does very well with role-playing in sexy outfits like nurses, little girls and schoolgirl sluts.”

“Fuck Toy—Kimmy loves to play Little Girl slut. Then she can wear white opaque stockings with pretty pink or blue bows and 6″ high heel pumps, a pretty ruffled mini-dress with matching bows in her pigtails. Fuck toy likes Master to fuck her ass while she is standing, looking in a full-length mirror and licking a lollipop. Master would like to have two little girls slut dolls to play with.” Fuck toy always wears thongs or g-strings only. Fuck Toy has a huge assortment of tiny-sexy underwear that she wears for Master. They make her feel sexy, slutty and feminine all at once. They keep Fuck Toy thinking about Master’s hard cock all day.”

Kimmy reaches into the bag and pulls out a red open-bust, open crotch vinyl harness. “Put this on.” As I slip into the harness, I notice that all hair has been removed below the top of my clitoris. The only thing left is a ¾″ wide by 1 ½ “ trimmed, vertical patch that tapers to a point directly above my clitoris. My baldness feels sensational next to the leather chair. The full-length mirror in the corner of my office reflects two incredibly sexy vinyl clad women sitting very close to each other.

Kimmy continues, “Fuck Toy also likes leather harnesses and corsets. Fuck toys need to be cinched at times so titties stand way out and waists are extremely tight. Fuck toys wear high shiny leather boots with 7.5″ heels to look really tall. Asses need leather straps running up them to look parted and ready for fucking. Fuck Toy likes to stand in very high heels with her ass pushed in the air. That’s why they call them “Fuck Me” pumps. Fuck Toy likes Master’s big hot cock from behind in her pussy or ass.”

Next Kimmy pulls out some red fishnet thigh high stockings with red patent leather tops. “Wear these.” It seems perfectly natural to do what Kimmy says. A tsunami of sexual intensity follows as my hands pull the nylons up my legs. Kimmy witnesses the change in me and comments. “I can see the chemical is having a nice effect on you. Are you enjoying this? “Yyyeeesssss, I hiss. After pulling my new nylons snug, I can’t resist the urge to let the pleasure wave move inward toward my sex. I am so close to orgasm, constantly hanging on the edge. I mention to Kimmy, “I can’t just leave pussy and clitty alone. Did I just say pussy?” Kimmy reassures me, “Its okay play with clitty for a while. With her blessing, I plow my middle finger on top of my bare clit and begin slow, deep circular motions. Pleasure takes on a physical presence. The waves actually dilute my ability to hear. Each completed circle is like a large wave crashing on the beach. I can smell and taste pleasure in the air. I can see it on my skin. I see Kimmy’s lips moving, but as long as I move my finger, I only hear faint noises through the roar. My eyes close and I see the essence of pleasure moving and darting about me as if alive. Kim finally reaches over and lifts my hand. I open my eyes to see Fuck Toy—Kimmy holding a pair of red-thigh high vinyl boots, just like her black ones. As Kimmy slips and zips the boots on me, I tell her, “Clitty wants my finger.” “She replies with a stern, “No! Clitty must wait. Fuck toys do what they are told, when they are told.” I couldn’t argue with such flawless logic.

With a shaking voice, I ask the next question, “Does Fuck Toys like girls?”

“Fuck Toy loves to kiss, lick, suck and nibble on pretty girls’ lips, titties, pussies, and clitties. Fuck Toy likes to look sexy and give Master sexy looks when fucking other pretty toys. FT helps Master find other pretty fuck toys to control. Fuck Toy helps Master fuck other pretty girls by rubbing their titties, French kissing them, playing with their pussy and licking wherever Master says – even their ass.”

“Fuck Toy likes tying up pretty fuck dolls. She licks and sucks their big titties. She gives them long sexy kisses using a lot of tongue. She licks their stomach. Then she dives in on clitty and pussy, but only if fuck dolls have been properly shaved. FT leaves a small a small patch of hair, just like Fuck Toy’s and now . . . just . . like . . yours. By the time Fuck Toy is done preparing sexy girls, they are very horny for Master’s hot cock, Fuck Toy – Kimmy is horny for Master’s cock right now. When Master has two Fuck Toys to play with, they giggle and beg Master to do her first.” Fuck Toys have lots of sexy fun with Master.

Does Fuck Toy like toys?

“Fuck Toy is, by name, a toy so Fuck Toy loves to play with other toys. Since it is a toy, fuck toys think in the third person. Fuck toys rarely use personal pronouns. Fuck Toy likes big vibrating cocks to fill her pussy and ass. Fuck Toy likes double dongs and strap on dongs to fuck other pretty dolls. Fuck Toy likes remote control vibrators so Master can make Fuck Toy feel horny any time he wants. Sometimes Fuck Toy likes titties and clitty pinched with clips because some pain can make Fuck Toy feel more sexy and slutty. It makes Fuck Toy feel completely submitted to Master. Fuck Toy is always absolutely submissive to Master. If Master says, “Play with yourself,” Fuck Toy moans and bucks while she pinches her breast and rubs her pussy. Master can grab Fuck Toy anytime he wants and Fuck Toy always is available to his touch.” If Master says, “Assume the position,” Fuck Toy falls to her knees, sits back on her feet and spreads her legs wide. She drops her head and puts her hands by her feet with open palms.”

What does Fuck Toy do when she is not Fuck Toy?

“Fuck Toy is a smart businesswoman that makes a good salary. She supports Master by working very hard to make lots of money for Master. The only one that knows about Fuck Toy is Master. Fuck Toy still wears slutty panties and bras under her business suit like any good fuck toy would. Sometimes Master has Fuck Toy wear remote vibrator panties attached to Master’s cell phone so Master can arouse her whenever he wants. Fuck Toy loves having orgasms while in front of the Board of Directors. They just think she is a very energetic employee.”

“Kimmy will show you how Fuck Toy plays with girls.” Kimmy reaches over to me. She rubs my pussy and clitty with an open hand. Then she pinches one of my titties and kisses me full on the lips. She licks her way down toward my pussy stopping at my tities for what seems like a very long time. The waves return as I can only watch the temptress work her magic on my body. Her head fnally reaches my sex. As Kimmy licks my pussy and pulls my clitty with her lips I go into such pre-orgasmic bliss that I hardly notice my office door open. Kimmy pulls out a huge latex double-dong from the bag and commands, “Suck”. I can barely fit the dong inside my mouth. I make it slippery with my saliva, then work it back and forth in my mouth. Again I gaze into the full length mirror. I feel so sexy with Kimmy licking my clitty and me pretending to suck on Master’s cock. I am getting good practice. The mirror reveals two vinyl clad sex vixens on a mission to conquer Earth. If only I knew how true those words will become. My vision fades in sexual bliss as my eyes close.

A noise in front of me reluctantly forces my eyes open. I see the most glorious sight. Kimmy says, “Kare Bear, this is Master.” It is Steven standing at the door! As I begin to sustain the most massive and constant orgasm of my life, it finally hits me! This is not an interview. This is indoctrination. A faint, voice is screaming, “This is terribly wrong”, but the pheromones, endorphins, and enzymes that now rule my body, my short and long term memory are telling me, “Fuck Toy is truth. Master is always right. Kare Bare is a good little fuck toy and always does what Master tells her. Fuck Toys, by day, are smart, hard working women, equal in every way to a man. Yet, Fuck Toys are completely submissive to Master. This is what makes Master’s women so powerful! Fuck Toys are toys for play because Master makes us feel pretty, sexy, and very, very horny all the time. Our life is dedicated to pleasing Master. My pussy, clitty, breasts, mouth, tongue, and hands ache for Masters touch. I shiver in his presence. I am a sexual machine to be used however Master feels. I am more than a machine though. I want to be Fuck Toy – Kare Bare. Yes Fuck Toy-Kare Bare is my name. Fuck Toy-Kare Bare is the essence of my being.”

Master commands, “Assume the position.” Both Fuck Toys – Kimmy and Kare Bare, immediately fall to their knees spreading their legs. Heads drop, arms and hands open. Both women are filled with wanton lust. They giggle and beg Master to fuck them. Master says, “Kiss each other”. With hands remaining by their sides, dual Fuck Toys kiss each other in the most sexual ways until Master tells them to stop. Master drops his pants revealing his massive cock. He steps between the two hussies and points his 10″ member at Kare Bare’s face. Fuck Toy – Kare Bare envelopes the organ into her mouth. As she rises to meet his cock, Kimmy drives the double-dong into her ass, climbs behind her and mounts the other end. Kimmy kisses Kare Bare’s neck. Kare Bare shudders, then, almost gags as another orgasm rocks her body.

Master pulls Kare Bare’s head back, then slides between the two toy faces, this time cock is pointed at Kimmy. Kimmy doesn’t hesitate licking and sucking Master’s cock as Kare Bare reattaches the double-dong to their pussies as they kneel between Masters legs. Kare Bare spreads Master’s ass and rapidly licks his anus. Master grunts and cums in Kimmy’s mouth. Kimmy holds the cum in her mouth then grabs Kare Bare’s face. She French kisses her as both toys tongue and swallow lots Master’s sweet nourishment.

Master Steven then orders, Fuck Toy—Kare Bare to the front of the desk.. “Bend over and put your hands on the desk,” Master commands. Kimmy clears off the desk and slides under Kare Bare’s waiting mouth. Kare Bare admires Kimmy’s vinyl clad legs and heels. Kimmy’s perfect pussy and engorged clitty are just too much to resist. Kare Bare dives her tongue into Kimmy’s intoxicating sweetness. Meanwhile, the 7.5″ boots makes it easy for Master to push his unit into Kare Bare’s tight pussy. Kare Bare peers into the mirror and has a small orgasm as she watches Master push inward. As Master pushes deeper the mirror reflects two vinyl clad sex toys performing their duties. With each inward thrust, Kare Bare orgasms. Kare Bare can actually see each orgasm exude from her body as she gazes into the mirror. Kimmy moans and redirects Kare Bare’s attention to Kimmy’s sweet, wonderful pussy and clitty. Kare Bare has a fading memory of Carrie who thinks sex is unimportant and just a hassle that gets in the way of true ambition. Now Kare Bare absorbs Carrie’s personality. Kare Bare loves everything that is happening to her. Kare Bare now understands the changes in body chemistry taking place. Every time Master Steven thrusts and hits her g-spot, Kare Bare orgasms. The crashing waves get louder. The orgasms last longer with every touch of Kare Bare’s g-spot. . He keeps driving and Fuck Toy – Kare Bare’s body keeps exploding in technicolor. Kare Bare licks and sucks Kimmy’s pussy with seemingly endless lust. Kare Bare is fulfilled. Kare Bare turns her head to the mirror once again and sees this incredibly sexy scene as if it is the best porno movie ever made. Fuck Toy – Kare Bare is the center of attention. Fuck Toy – Kare Bare and Fuck Toy – Kimmy are porno stars!

Suddenly, Steven bursts his second load into Kare Bare’s hot, wet pussy. He slowly pulls out. Kare Bare will do anything for Master so she can stay in this sexual bliss. Then Master zips up his pants and without a word, walks out the door. Fuck Toys, Kimmy and Kare Bare, clean each others pussies with disposable wet towels. They kiss one more time, languidly dress each other. The boots come off but the sexy vinyl stays on. As if a cloud lifts away. Fuck Toy – Kimmy returns to being Kim and Carrie comes back to her former self, at least for a while. I know that I will never truly be the same. I want Kare Bare to return very soon.

Kim then reflects to me about how accepting I was of all that happened. She explains that is was part of the chemical formula. “When first exposed, you enter into a hypnotic state. That is how I so easily got your clothes off and programmed you throughout the interview. The compound also makes your libido skyrocket. As you just witnessed, extreme sexual energy can make us do some pretty wild things! Did you notice that just talking about Master increases our Horny meter? From now on you are always going to feel sexier. Your sexual appetite will increase. Minor things, like the wind blowing across your face, could send you toward orgasm. Your orgasms will be more intense and long lasting. Master Steven will remain the focus of your sexual being.”

The waves return.

Kim continues, “The second effect of the compound is that Steven’s sperm reacts with the chemical compound in your body, creating an inseparable bond. As soon as we shared his cum in our mouths, your body chemically bonded to him. Your love and lust for Steven are real. The compound coupled with my interview has actively engaged your entire being into pleasing him.

We give a final hug. Kim walks out the door. I go back to work. My life is different now. I work hard to please Master. I will see him again soon. Fuck Toys must be smart and work hard for Master. I can’t wait to go to the lingerie store. There are so many pretty things I want.