The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER TWELVE: IT’S BETTER TO NEVER HAVE LOVED AT ALL

“You and Michael?” asked Annabelle,

“I don’t think either of us even noticed it was happening. Every day he would oversee whatever tests were being carried out and then in the evening we would have dinner together and just chat about nothing.”

“Every evening?”

“Yes. We kidded ourselves it was a precautionary test to check that my true mind was still intact after a full day of fucking, but he could have easily passed the job onto any one of his employees. The truth was that we needed each other’s company.”

“You loved each other.”

“We needed each other.” Affirmed Lulu, “I needed to feel normal, to fell like I was leading a proper life and that everything that what was going on during the day was a necessary evil in order to find a cure. I needed to have a portion of the day where I could live my life and be myself.”

“And him?”

“He needed validation. To see for himself that a bimbo can still be a person; that he wasn’t destroying people. He needed to hear me talk like a normal person. In a way, being friends with me allowed him to feel like he was a good man.”

“And then you fell in love?”

“It was unavoidable.” Said Lulu, “Looking back at how much time we spent together, what else could have happened? We became each other’s lives.

“We started to hold hands over the table as we talked. Our conversations began to be about our pasts and the future as opposed to nothing. Some days we would talk about how our lives would be once I was cured and end up talking all the way through to morning. He was an incredibly honest and thoughtful man. A far cry from the sort of man one would imagine being in the bimbo industry.”

Lulu paused for a short while, collecting her thoughts before continuing.

“It was probably about two years after I joined Venus that he finally told me he loved me, at the turn of the Millennium. We had just discovered what caused permanent bimbification so it had been quite a solemn evening’s discussion as we tried to avoid the white elephant in the room that was discovering that we may never find a cure.”

“How did you react?”

“I told him I loved him back.” Said Lulu, “I remember his smile when I told him; there was so much outward happiness yet in his eyes I could see a sense of almost sadness at my answer.”

“Why would he be sad that you loved him too?”

“Because he knew he may never have me. He only loved Lulu the bimbo, he wanted to love Louise and he wanted Louise to be the one who loved me. Discovering that day that I may be destined to always be Lulu meant that he may never get to know if Louise also would love him.”

“I don’t understand; you are still the same person.”

“But in a bimbo shell, we both knew that my bimbo mind was more receptive to love as to love someone meant more chances to fuck someone. My bimbo body also meant I would always be physically attractive to him whereas who know what he would think of the true forty two year old Louise hidden inside. In a way it would have been happier if I hadn’t loved him.”

“That’s so sad.” Said Annabelle, “It seems that even falling in love in Chrystal Heights is different from the rest of the world.”

“The next evening we were up again talking for hours. Again he told me that he loved me, but that he needed to know if he could love Louise before taking it forward.

“I understood why he said it, but it was hard to accept that he couldn’t truly love me as Lulu. The more he tried to explain himself the more I didn’t want to listen. I tried to kiss him.”

“Why?”

“I spent the majority of my day having sex with people I didn’t know or didn’t care about. My body loved it of course, but just once I wanted to experience what sex with a person a really cared about felt like in a bimbo body. I wanted him; and in this body, it meant that of course I was incredibly horny.”

“Did he kiss you back?”

“For a second yes, then he stopped me. He reminded me of what he told me the first time I asked him why he didn’t fuck me, ‘that he couldn’t have sex with a person that he felt didn’t truly want it’.

Michael knew the bimbo mind better than anybody. He would have known how much my body was in control of all decisions sexual and as such didn’t want to take advantage of me in a moment of mental weakness.”

“How did you react?”

“At the time, I wouldn’t accept his rejection. I tried to force myself upon him; tried to grab his cock, I even threw myself to the ground in a vain attempt at giving him a blowjob but each time he stopped me in my tracks.

“I went to bed that night horny and pissed off, but the next morning I was able to think about things with a clear head and understood why he did what he did. I apologised to him the next night and I never threw myself at him again. I can’t help but wonder though if that was the night that turned him onto the path of what he was to become.”