The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER TWENTY: BIMBO ON THE RUN

“Wait, there’s more?” asked Annabelle.

“Just a little,” Replied Lulu, “There’s still two and a half years to cover before we arrive at today.”

“What more could happen to you? You were finally out of Chrystal Heights.”

“Haven’t you ever heard the phrase: you can take the girl out of Chrystal Heights, but you cannot take Chrystal Heights out of the girl?” smiled Lulu, “Surviving in the real world was a far from simple task.”

“How so?”

“For a start, there was the fact that I hadn’t been on mainland USA for twenty years. On top of that, the blonde bimbo look may blend in in Chrystal Heights but you stand out like an erection in a swimming pool in Boston. And when one is trying to keep a low profile and not get noticed, it isn’t the best look and as I showed you before this interview began, a makeover was out of the question.

“In addition to the simple issues, there was the not so small matter of the drug that Michael injected me with before his change of heart. He may have decided not to go through with fucking me but that didn’t mean I was out of the woods. The drug was, and is permanently in my system, which for a sex-addict such as myself, is a bit of an irritation I can tell you.”

“So you haven’t had sex since 2007?”

“Not quite. I managed to ask one of my scientist friends at Venus if he knew how the drug worked during my send off and luckily there are some loopholes so to speak as to how the drug works. –

“Firstly, as sperm is a requirement for the drug to work lesbian sex holds no danger. Secondly, the enzyme is actually linked to the ovaries, not the entire body (that was just Michael being dramatic), so only vaginal sex is a danger. Finally precautions such as condom would also make sex safe but seeing as one split condom could lead to a lifetime of servitude and the loss of my own free will; it was safer just to stick to oral, anal and girl on girl.”

“So did you stay in Boston long?”

“I planned to, but it didn’t turn out that way. Being the world’s most infamous pornstar led to getting recognised a lot (although it did help with regards to my oral and anal only policy with the that I met as they when you have the chance to fuck Lulu: The original Venus Girl, they tend to want to get as dirty as possible) and I soon realised that this was putting me in danger.”

“Why I thought Michael promised not to follow you?”

“Not Michael, Lester. Now that I was out the protection of either Judge Hanover’s sentence or Venus’ contract, I was free game again and it seemed that Lester had decided he wanted to find me.”

“But why?”

“I don’t know. it’s not like I could ask him. I just got lucky that I recognised him waiting in the lobby of the hotel I had staying in during December and I bolted before he could see me. I left all my things behind save for the backpack of essentials that I carry with me at all times in case I needed to do a runner such as this. I found the first taxi I could and paid him $1000 dollars and four blowjobs to drive me all the way to Buffalo.

“From then it was a case of bouncing from city to city. I spent Christmas in Buffalo, New Year’s 2008 in Detroit and most of the spring summer taking in the sights, sounds cocks and pussies of Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. But every time I thought I was clear of Lester, he would turn up again and I’d have to move on. I’d moved from being a prisoner of Chrystal Heights to a prisoner of the whole USA.”

“So how did you manage to get away?”

“I haven’t. I’m still running. For two and a half years Lester has chased me across the almost every state in the nation and two months ago in Salt Lake City I finally decided enough was enough. If I was not going to be given the chance to live the rest of my life in peace then I was going to expose Lester to the world.

“That’s why I came to you. I wanted a young female reporter in Los Angeles who would be both sympathetic to my cause and able to suspend her disbelief long enough to hear out and hopefully run the story. I found some of your work online and decided that I wanted you and nobody else to tell my story.

“Now I can leave, safe in the knowledge that even if Lester finds me, the world will at least know of him, Emerald Lake, Chrystal Heights and Venus Industries.”