The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: END INTERVIEW

“It has been an honour to hear your story.” Said Annabelle, stopping the recording and putting the precious tape straight into her purse.

“Thank you,” Replied Lulu, “It feels so liberating to finally tell somebody my story. I wish I could stay longer but with Lester still out there, it isn’t safe for me to stay in one place too long.”

“I understand.”

“You should wait about twenty minutes before leaving you apartment after I’m gone. If Lester is waiting for me I do not want you caught up in the crossfire. But please get this story to print as soon as you can so that I can finally rest easy.”

“If I leave as soon as it is safe, it will be in tomorrow’s edition.” Assured Annabelle.

On those words, Lulu and Annabelle said their final few words and Lulu disappeared out into the night. It had seemed like a lifetime ago that Lulu had come into Annabelle’s life but in reality it was a little over four hours.

Twenty minutes later, Annabelle collected the things she needed and headed out to her car, ready to run the biggest story of her, and possibly anybody’s career.

The darkness of LA at three in the morning combined with the story she had just heard filled Annabelle with apprehension but there was nobody to be seen in the car park. She pulled the keys from her purse but before she could get into her convertible, she felt a sharp pain in her neck and then slowly she drifted into unconsciousness.

“I see Lulu has found me a new friend.” Said Lester to the sleeping body of Annabelle whilst he positioned her in the passenger seat of her car; “It will suffice as a nice consolation prize until I finally manage to hunt that little slut down.”

Lester fumble through Annabelle’s purse where he came across the cassette tape labelled ‘Interview with the Bimbo’. “Well this should keep me entertained on the hunt.” Said Lester to himself.

He took the cassette and inserted it into the Convertible’s Vintage tape player and began to reverse out of the car park.

The recording began to play…

“It was 1987 when it happened. Back then I wasn’t called Lulu, there was no Lulu. I was Louise; a nineteen year old runaway getting by from moving from town to town, taking whatever I could and then moving onto the next.”

Lester chuckled to himself. “Oh Lulu, Lulu, Lulu. Over twenty years and still moaning.”