The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER FOUR: THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

Emerald Lake hospital was an incredible. Everything was state of the art, the hospital building, the machinery, everything. The nurses were even more amazing. Each one of them was a big breasted blonde bombshell like myself, not only that but they giggled and talked about sex all the time, flirting with patients and doctors alike.

However, even though they were barely able to tie their own shoe laces without assistance, they were probably the best trained nurses you’ll ever see. When it came to medicine, they were perfect. It was like somebody had found a way to still turn people into bimbos whilst letting them retain or improve any skills that were valuable to the running of the town.

My time at Emerald Lake hospital taught me a lot about myself. Firstly, that I was bisexual. As well as administering world class medical care, the nursing staff also made sure my sexual needs were met.

Secondly, I could survive to an extent without sex. The hospital took a surprising amount of care to make sure I recovered as quickly as possible, which meant that sex was kept to a minimum. Lester still came with the odd visitor or two, but overall my libido was mostly been attended to my the dedicated nursing staff. I still found myself craving cock or tongue if I went more than a few hours without, but I started to believe that I could possibly manage to get at least three or four hours away from Emerald Lake before needing to find a cock-stop. The only questions left now were how to escape and where I could go.

The latter question was answered for me when I overheard two doctors discussing their weekend plans. One told the other about how he was planning to spend it outside of Emerald Lake but couldn‘t decide. He was torn between a very sinister sounding city to the South East, or a much brighter and fun sounding city to the South West. In the end, the doctor opted for the second option as the South Easterly city had an unsavoury reputation even for a resident of Emerald Lake. I couldn’t help but feel he made the right choice and now thanks to listening in on this conversation, I now had a place to go

Of course I knew next to nothing about this other place, but I felt that anywhere that was wasn’t Emerald Lake had to be an improvement and judging by this doctor’s estimated time of arrival there, this city of hope must be no more than two hundred miles away: far enough to be a safe distance away from Emerald Lake yet not so far as to be impossible to get to in a day. My three step plan for getting the hell out of town was now two-thirds complete.”

“So how did you get out?”

“I had to be patient. I knew I may only get one shot at this and that capture could mean being conditioned into permanent airhead oblivion.

I also knew that two broken bones were not going to aid my escape, so it was best for the moment to focus on healing and extending my resistance to horniness as much as possible. I probably had about three weeks to wait before I would recover fully and be expected to go back to work so I focused my time on thinking as much as possible. It was hard to study without being able to ask for books, but I knew the more I sharpened my mind the more I could repress the bimbo inside me. I focused on listening to doctors conversations as they passed or while I they chatted about cases during a tandem cocksucking. I tried to learn the medical terms, the names of the drugs that were used, anything that took my mind off sex.

I still needed a good fucking daily of course and Lester more than provided for that need along with the staff and patients of the hospital, but I was starting to learn to live without a constant stream of cocks inside me. My mind was growing, and with it my capacity to come up with a plan to escape. A plan which came to me the day before I was due to be discharged from Emerald Lake Hospital.

The next day I was released from hospital with my arm and ankle feeling better than they ever had before. I gave all the doctors a goodbye blow before Lester took me home.

“That night Lester fucked me for the first time since the day I woke up in the cage. It was a strange feeling being with him again after so long of just seeing him as a spectator while his friends and acquaintances actually did the deed. It was almost as if he knew this could be the last time he’d ever get the chance to have me again. By 3am we had finally exhausted each other out and he left without a word, leaving me to contemplate my plans for the next day. I knew that it was now or never.”