The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER SIX: CRYSTAL HEIGHTS

“And so at last I escaped Emerald Lake,” said Lulu.

Annabelle realized she was literally on the edge of her seat. She slid back and settled in once more, taking a breath as she organized her thoughts.

“Wow,” she said. “Okay, so you got away from Lester and you were driving toward Chrystal Heights.”

“Yes,” said Lulu. “I stopped only briefly to get dressed- I was naked, after all- and then sped away from Emerald Lake with as much speed as I dared. I had been through this area previously, but my memory of the area was sketchy at best. Darkview was close as well, of course, but Darkview had an unsavory reputation even then, and I felt it best to stick to my original plan. Chrystal Heights.”

Annabelle made a note. “So, you went to Chrystal Heights,” she said, “and you were home free then, right?”

Lulu laughed. “Hardly,” she said. “Chrystal Heights is…different.”

“Different?” said Annabelle. “I’m sure it is, but I would think it was better than Emerald Lake.”

“Perhaps. At any rate, I drove as fast as I dared. I had no idea how long it would take Lester to figure out that I had fled. I was hoping also to gain time by the fact that he had no sure idea where I was going. Chrystal Heights wasn’t a logical destination for me, and I hoped that would give me enough of a lead to give me time to change cars.”

“Several hours later, I reached the outskirts of Chrystal Heights. The adrenaline rush from escaping had faded, and the aching need for sex was filling that void.”

Lulu turned and looked out the window, her eyes far away. “I saw a diner…the Chrystal Diner. Being a diner waitress, it seemed a good place to stop and catch my breath, so to speak. Something familiar.” She laughed without humor. “I should have known better, of course.”

Annabelle raised an eyebrow. “A diner is bad?”

“Not in the traditional sense, no,” said Lulu, “but I had worked in a diner for several years at that point. And I was conditioned to a degree by that.”

“I’m not sure I—“

“Blowjobs.”

Annabelle remained silent as the significance of Lulu’s statement set in. Then she said, “Oh.”

Lulu continued looking out the window. “Yes, blowjobs.” She shook her head slowly. “One does not shuffle off months and years of conditioning that easily, particularly when one’s body simply cries out for it.”

“I entered and sat down, taking in the familiar sounds and aromas. I was in my natural environment. I felt I could pick up a pad and take an order and no one would be the wiser.”

“It sounds like you should have gone to work there,” said Annabelle.

“Don’t you see?” said Lulu. “It was…too familiar. I began humming to myself as I sipped my coffee. My needs, however, were growing, and I knew…I thought I knew…what I could do to satisfy them.”

“Surely there was someone available for you to, ah, relieve yourself?”

“I thought there was, yes,” said Lulu. “There were several male customers and even some female customers that seemed they would be receptive to any advances I might make.”

“Then what was the problem?” asked Annabelle.

“Everyone at the Emerald Lake diner knew me,” said Lulu. “Wives were not offended when I offered to satisfy their husbands because they knew me. Neither were girlfriends. That,” Lulu made a wry face, “wasn’t the case here.”

“Hmmmm,” said Annabelle. “I see what you mean.”

“Granted, I didn’t have to give blowjobs,” said Lulu, “but after years of doing so, the urge was essentially a need. One I needed satisfied.”

Lulu stared out the window once more. “So I took some chances I shouldn’t have taken. I started offering my services to everyone. And when a man walked over from the other side of the restaurant to request my service, I felt the erotic rush and thought everything was finally going my way.”

Annabelle scribbled notes, finding herself on the metaphorical edge-of-her-seat.

“His name was Joe. He stepped outside to make a phone call, and then we went to his truck. I was no stranger to giving blowjobs in the front seat of a vehicle, and soon my mass of blonde hair was bobbing in his lap.”

Lulu began to pace. “I felt almost giddy as my mouth stroked over his hardness. My belly muscles actually twitched in anticipation. It felt…natural.”

Lulu sighed. “When his hands suddenly tightened in my hair, my elation spiked and I actually squealed. Moments later, my belly full, I felt a sense of fulfillment. Yes, it would be tough…but I could make it on my own, away from Emerald Lake. I sat up and smiled at Joe.”

“I exited the truck with a sense of purpose. I could do this!” Lulu gave a humorless chuckle. “And that’s when I saw the two men waiting for me outside the truck.”

Annabelle looked up from her pad, face intent.

“I couldn’t believe Lester had found me so fast,” said Lulu. “I tried to run, but they grabbed me. I tried to fight, to plead…I even tried to bite. It was almost impossible, however. Being so close, physically touching those men…even though they were strangers, it felt natural to be pressed against them. It was…erotic.”

“Then Joe came around from the other side of the truck. He looked me over and then nodded to the men.”

“Yeah, that’s her,” said Joe. “She’s changed her hair color and styled it differently, and her, ah, curves are a lot more pronounced now, but that’s her all right. That’s Louise. She’s the one who cleaned out my brother’s account.”

My eyes widened as I felt my wrists handcuffed behind me. “Congratulations, Louise,” said one of the men. “You get a free stay at one of Chrystal Heights’ finest resorts…the Chrystal Heights Jail.”

Furious and humiliated, my belly filled with his cum, my words for Joe were decidedly unbimbo-like.

* * *

“So,” said Annabelle, “you’re telling me they weren’t Lester’s men?”

“No, they weren’t,” said Lulu. “They were detectives. I had been recognized from my pre-Emerald Lake life…and subsequently arrested.”

“Oh, no,” said Annabelle. “That’s terrible.”

“At the time,” said Lulu, “I wasn’t so sure it was a bad thing. For one thing, I thought it would throw Lester off my trail. He would hardly think to look for me in a Chrystal Heights jail. Also, I thought it might give me a chance to take a break from cock. A detox, so to speak.” Lulu shook her head. “I couldn’t have been more wrong.”

Annabelle looked at Lulu. “What do you mean?”

Lulu continued as if she hadn’t heard. “It was…not good. The physical need became unbearable. I screamed. I cried. I offered myself to male guards. I couldn’t think of anything except cock.”

“How did you get through it?”

“I licked women,” said Lulu. “It wasn’t quite as satisfying, but needs must when the devil drives. I became an obsessive licker of pussy, and my cell mates took quite the bit of pleasure from my state.”

“I see,” said Annabelle. “And what were the authorities doing about your case?”

“My lawyer was a public defender named Tyler,” said Lulu. “He was a conscientious worker, but he was limited in what he could do for me.”

“Limited?” said Annabelle.

“Yes,” said Lulu. “He explained that I had been assigned to ‘The Rack’s’ docket.”

“The Rack?”

”Judge Hanover,” said Lulu. “I thought myself lucky, however. The other women in jail had indicated that he never gave jail time.”

“That would have sounded good to me, too,” said Annabelle.

“Tyler, however, said I shouldn’t be fooled by jail cell talk,” said Lulu. “He said that it was true that Judge Hanover didn’t usually give jail time, but that was only because he was interested in true justice.”

“But that’s a good thing, isn’t it?” asked Annabelle.

“Not if you’re actually guilty,” said Lulu. “And I was.”