The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER EIGHT: PAYBACK’S A BITCH

“So how did you get out?” asked Annabelle.

“I didn’t.” replied Lulu, “At least not for a very long time. There is more than one reason why I am telling you this story in 2010 and so far we are only up to 1990.”

“You spent twenty years in Crystal heights”

“Pretty much. And that’s only because I had a lucky break.”

“You call twenty years as a bimbo lucky?”

“Definitely. With the average wage for a bimbo in a place like Crystal Heights, I’d have been lucky to earn two hundred thousand dollars in fifty years, yet alone twenty.”

“I don’t understand.”

“There’s no need to offer a bimbo decent money to do any of the jobs she is capable of. She just wants the cocks, she doesn’t care about the wage.”

“So you were priced out of the market?”

“Exactly. No serious company would employ me as I didn’t have the look or the vocabulary suited to a reputable company and the coffee shops and bars were full of girls happy to work on an ‘all you can fuck’ basis. There was nowhere for me to go.”

“So what did you do?”

“I had no choice. I was found a café that was willing to let me work for free, but keep half of any ‘extras’ I earned.”

“But that’s criminal!”

“I know, but it was still the best I could get at the time and I needed to start paying earning back one hundred and fifty thousand dollars ASAP.”

“One hundred and fifty? I thought it was two hundred and twenty-five?”

“If you remember, clients were allowed to choose either financial or sexual payback. Approximately one in three chose the sexual option. I spent an entire year meeting different people after work whom I had wronged in some way in the past. Thirty two men, fourteen women, three couples and a pre-op named Bernard all were granted one week each to have me as their personal obedient sex slave between the hours of 8pm and 3am each night.”

“Fifty people chose sex over getting their money back?”

“Is it that hard to believe? In a lot of these cases it was money they never expected to see again. These people were given the choice of one or two thousand dollars, or their own private and court ordered to be willing sex slave for a week. Seeing as the majority of people I had conned, were the type who I felt were not really going to miss the odd couple of grand, I was surprised the number wanting sexual payback wasn’t higher.”

“So you pretty much had sex every night after work for a year as part of your sentence?”

“Not just sex, no. That would have been a walk in the park compared to what I was made to do over that year. Sure there were one or two people that were happy to just fuck the uber-breasted bimbo over and over again for a week, but most wanted much more than that.”

“Like what?”

“Over the course of that year I was made to become all sorts of things. One week I was straight, the next a lesbian, the next bi. I had threesome, foursomes, orgies, gangbangs and some forms of group sex that I still don’t know the words for.”

“My god!!!”

“You kind of got used to it after the first couple of months. Most followed a similar pattern and you expected them to bring friends along for the fun on at least a couple of the nights. I was dressed up, dressed down, submissive, dominant. I don’t think there are many kinks I wasn’t exposed to over the course of my sexual ‘payback’.”

“Were there any particular people that stood out?”

“Two or three. There was one guy who wanted to take me to every expensive restaurant, bar and theatre in Crystal Heights, but forced me to keep a remote control vibrator inside of me the whole time which he would turn off and on at his leisure when it suited him. There was one notable time when an entire audience witnessed me really enjoying the climax to Les Miserables.”

“What a freak!”

“Freak? He was tame. My week with him was memorable but it wasn’t extreme. That would probably be my week with The Skinners.”

“The Skinners?”

“Yes, Abraham and Eleanor Skinner: a Husband and Wife hotel restaurant owners that I ‘borrowed’ two grand from before disappearing one night. I remember them because they had three teenage kids at the time: Elroy, Jacob and Victoria. Elroy, the oldest was about nineteen at the time and was obsessed with me he followed me everywhere. I played up to it of course as I thought it gave me a better shot of getting more money out of the parents when the time came but he was a really weird kid. The twins, Jacob and Victoria were not much better, but Elroy I remember most.

“Anyhow, Abraham and Irene were always talking about how cute a couple we could have made and I tried to laugh it off and agree that Elroy was a great catch, but as soon as I got my money I was out of there.

“Two years later and I am face to face with Abraham and Eleanor Skinner for the first time since that they and they have not forgotten a thing. They tell me that Elroy was devastated by me leaving that day and waiting for me every night for months to come back and that this week the entire family is going to show him that I was nothing but a filthy whore and he can move on with his life.”

“That doesn’t sound too crazy.” Said Annabelle.

“Just wait till you hear what happened.” Replied Lulu. “The first night was as I had come to expect. Abraham Skinner fucked me a couple of times while Eleanor watched. Then I was made to lick her out as Abraham watched. Then they took turns at spanking me as punishment for being naughty before ordering me to sit in the corner masturbating while watching them fuck each other for the rest of the evening.

“The next day they brought Elroy with them. At first I just assumed that the parents would leave us alone so that he could fuck me as he pleased, but I was wrong.”

“How so?”

“It turned out that Elroy was a virgin and that he had been saving himself in case I ever came back. Abraham was determined that Elroy’s first time with a girl was to be perfect and so what followed was one of the most fucked up lessons in sex education anyone will ever see.

“I was instructed to position myself upon the bed on all fours and Abraham proceeded to give Elroy and in depth tour of a woman’s most private areas. Elroy was coached on how twisting a nipple can make a slut moan out in pleasure, how a sharp slap of the ass can evoke cries of joy and that even the lightest stroke of the pussy can make it quiver with lust.

“Abraham talked Elroy over everything and even stood over us to make sure his son’s first ever penetration went without mishap. The whole thing sounded like an Olympic Coxed pairs rowing final, with Abraham instructing his son to ‘thrust…thrust…thrust…’ at regular intervals while all the time I was conditioned to react like it was the greatest fuck of my life.

“Over the course of that evening, Elroy learnt how to fuck a bimbo in every hole available to him; each time with his loving father giving tips and words of encouragement as they went. By the time 3am came, Elroy’s virginity was well and truly consigned to the past.

“The next day was almost identical to the last except that this time it was Jacob’s turn to learn. Once again I was treated like the sexual equivalent of a set of training wheels whilst Abraham once again gave a lesson on how to use a bimbo to their maximum potential with similar results to the day before.

“The next few days continued in a similar pattern with Abraham and both his sons coming each evening to partake in all sorts of group sex permutations. It was a real family affair, so much so that on the penultimate evening Eleanor evening joined in the fun once more. She took great pleasure in making me eat her out over and over again whilst the men took turns at fucking me from behind. It was one fucked up family orgy and the final evening it took its final crazy turn.”

“What happened?”

“They brought Victoria along as well. They told me that she was getting married soon and needed to know everything there was to know about pleasing a man so that she could best serve her husband. I was instructed to show her everything I knew about sex, using Elroy as my model and she then mirrored me with Jacob.”

“My God! But that’s insane!”

“I know it is.

“Over the course of that year, I was so many things for so many people, but teaching a girl how to best fuck her own brother with her parents watching… that was the most fucked up things got. I think that was the point when my actions no longer shocked me anymore. I just resigned myself to playing my role and in a twisted sort of way it was probably a major factor in what enabled me to be here with you today.”