The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Into the light

(a sequel to the story ‘In the Shadows’)

by Droid447

Diane was worried about Gwyneth. She had been missing for a couple of weeks and it wasn’t like her to just disappear without leaving a message. Diane, a xeno-biologist, had meet Gwyneth at the company’s cafeteria a few months ago and they had become best friends since then. In fact, Diane had a big crush on Gwyneth but this was still her little secret.

In any case, they shared the same boss and he had threatened to fire Gwyneth unless she showed up the next day.

Where the hell is she? She is not answering her comm. Diane thought, standing in the middle of her friend’s small room.

Diane noticed that the hatch to the lower level was open and it shouldn’t be. She knelt beside the tight hole and tried calling Gwyneth’s name, but received no answer.

“Gwyneth! Are you down there?”

Then a frightening thought popped in her mind… what if Gwyneth didn’t notice that the hatch was open and fell in by accident. Diana decided to climb down and make sure this wasn’t the case.

It was pitch dark when Diane reached the bottom of the stairs and she used her omni-tool to illuminate the room.

It shouldn’t be so dark in here. It is almost as if somebody purposely disconnected all the lights. she thought.

The white glow reached just a few meters ahead but Diane was able to discern a human figure not far from where she was.

“God! I think I can see somebody over there!”

Then Diana heard a whisper and her heart jolted. It sounded like Gwyneth’s voice! Maybe she was hurt! Diane ran towards her friend.

Gwyneth was indeed sitting on the ground and she was naked! Diane was shocked momentarily by the strange scene, but her friend obviously needed help and this was no time for silly distractions. The woman arms rested limply by her sides as if she was totally exhausted. Who knows how many days she had been down here without food and water.

“Gwyneth! Are you okay?! What happened?!”

“...more...” Gwyneth whispered. The word made no sense and Diane figured that her friend was hallucinating.

Then Diane noticed something else. Gwyneth was not sitting directly on the basement floor but instead she was on top of a strange formation with a leathery, greenish surface. Being an expert on alien fauna, she found this very suspicious and wondered what the hell was going on.

Gwyneth’s eyes were open but unfocused. The woman stared forward into the blackness of the room, apparently unaware of Diane’s presence or anything else happening around her. A thin, thread of drool hung from her lower lip, accentuating her obliviousness.

The woman’s nipples were bloated and puffy, showing an unexplained arousal which didn’t go unnoticed by Diane.

“… more…”, Gwyneth whispered again.

“More what, Gwyneth? Talk to me!” Diane responded.

There were so many things out of place. Gwyneth’s nakedness, her utter disconnection, her weird excitement, and her incoherent whispers. Not to mention the mound she was sitting on. A red flag was raising in Diane’s mind… then she heard something behind her.

At first, Diane just saw a shadow moving slowly near the ladder. She couldn’t tell what it was but it was big enough to scare her. Diane ran away, searching for a hiding place. She wanted to bring Gwyneth with her but there wasn’t enough time.

“Oh God! Something is moving back there!”

Diane turned off the light of her omni-tool, which was soon replaced by a bluish glow that seemed to emanate from the arriving figure and it illuminated part of the room. As the creature approached Gwyneth, Diane got a better look at it. It was a giant worm!

“What the hell?! It is a monstrous worm! Where does it come from?! It looks like a thorian slug but a lot bigger and it has some kind of bio-luminescence.”

While Diane tried to find an explanation in her mind for the presence of this creature inside of the building, she saw Gwyneth shifting in place to rest of her knees, almost in a worshiping manner. The semi-conscious woman was obviously not scared and for the first time she was acknowledging that something was happening around her… the worm was here.

Diane had seen all kinds of strange creatures at work and she had participated in many crazy experiments. But none of them came close to the scene that was developing in front of her eyes.

From her hiding spot, Diane watched Gwyneth staring intently into the blue light that emanated from the tip of a tentacle on the worm’s head.

Both the worm and the woman stayed immobile for a few seconds and then another tentacle emerged from the body of the creature, much thicker and longer. Diane almost gasped out loud but she restrained herself. As the appendage got closer the Gwyneth’s face, the unblinking woman opened her mouth wide.

Diane watched in horror as the tentacle penetrated her friend’s mouth. Despite its girth, it glided effortlessly between Gwyneth’s stretched lips and stopped when it reached the back of her throat. The woman didn’t retch or cringed when this happened. Then the tentacle kept moving forward into her esophagus.

At this moment, Diane deduced that Gwyneth’s strange behavior was not because she was exhausted or dehydrated. Gwyneth was in a deep trance, most likely under the spell of that blue light. And Diane realized something else… that glow was actually quite beautiful.

At last, the tentacle stopped moving. Diane estimated that the tip most have entered all the way to her friend’s belly. Once again, woman and creature remained still for a moment, connected by the appendage that was thicker than the largest human cock.

Diane heard Gwyneth grunting and then she noticed that the tentacle was pulsating. Intermittent ripples initiated at the base within the creature’s mouth and traveled the length of the appendage to Gwyneth’s lips, as if something was… Diane’s heart jolted… something was being forced into her friend’s body!

Diane counted seven ripples before getting distracted by Gwyneth’s loud moan. The girl’s eyes rolled back until they were mostly white and her legs starting shivering. There could be two reasons for this; either Gwyneth was having a seizure, or she was having an orgasm. None of these option were good, but Diane hoped it was the latter.

Diane wondered how it was possible for Gwyneth to reach climax by having a monster’s tentacle plugged in her mouth. It must be the blue light. There was something very mysterious and alluring about that bio-luminescent glow. Diane could feel her own nipples getting hard.

A moment later, the giant worm moved back, retrieving the appendage from Gwyneth’s body. As it detached from her lips, the enthralled woman extended her tongue, tempting it go plunge back in. But her bloated belly indicated that this was not necessary.

Her mind has been completely overpowered by the creature. She is completely compliant. This is incredible!

Diane watched attentively from her hiding spot. It was evident that the monster was not going to hurt Gwyneth. Who knows how many days she had been down in the basement and she seemed in perfect health, other than her melted mind of course. Diane started paying more attention to the scientific part of this weird development rather than the well being of her friend.

Having done this many times before, Gwyneth knew what to do next. She laid on her back and lifted her hips, presenting her soaked pussy to the monster. Her motions were slow and sensual yet she was barely conscious of what she was doing.

It felt so good to let the creature fuck her with its ovipositor, and it felt even better to stare at that beautiful blue light. Inside of her subjugated mind, one thing was intimately connected with the other. As long as her body could receive more eggs, the light would remain right in front of her face, caressing her brain.

Diane gasped when she saw the worm lowering the tentacle and shoving it into her friend’s pussy. She had heard of alien creatures that could use females of other species for reproduction. Today she was witnessing exactly that!

The astounded scientist didn’t know what the creature had pumped into Gwyneth’s mouth, most likely eggs, but whatever it was, now it was doing the same to her womb! The tentacle pulsated again and Gwyneth moaned softly with every ripple that reached her pussy.

Diane saw her friend climaxing two more times while her belly kept expanding noticebly.

A while later, the worm pulled back the tentacle and Diane thought that the ravaging was over. But she was mistaken, it was just switching from one hole to the other. Gwyneth moaned louder when the appendage penetrated her ass.

The creature remained plugged in Gwyneth’s ass even longer that it did in her pussy. Diane lost track of time. She stopped looking at the pulsating ovipositor and focused on the blue light. She was trying to discern why it was so alluring and captivating.

Diane was aware that she had to be careful not to fall under the same spell that had captured her friend’s mind. The seductive glow was very dangerous… and so beautiful. Maybe if she looked more intently she would discover its secret.

When the worm finished filling Gwyneth’s body with eggs, both women were staring into the bluish light with no thoughts in their minds. Gwyneth moaned softly as the tentacle vacated her ass and she mewled with sadness when the light began to move away.

Diane blinked a few times and realized that the worm was not there anymore! She immediately felt embarrassed for being so stupid. She had fallen under the enchantment of the light despite knowing how dangerous it was.

She had been so lucky that the giant worm didn’t notice her presence. Otherwise she might be lying naked on the ground with a fat tentacle plugged in her mouth, or her pussy… or her ass. Diane’s inflamed nipples became more evident under her dress.

The scientist turned on the light of her device and made sure that the monster was really gone. Then she hurried towards Gwyneth and urged her to get up. Gwyneth resisted for a moment, wishing to wait for the blue light, but her mind was too complaint to put up a fight.

“Come on Gwyneth! We need to get out of here before the worm comes back.”

After much effort, Diane managed to lead Gwyneth to her own bed.

She was looking at her friend’s bloated belly, undecided about what to do. She should take Gwyneth to a doctor but that would make her an instant guinea pig. All kinds of doctors would be rushing in to study the girl’s mind and whatever was inside of her. She couldn’t do this to her. Plus she didn’t want to miss her chance to be the first one to investigate that mysterious and almost magical blue light.

On the other hand, Diane wondered what was going to happen to all those eggs that the worm had pumped into Gwyneth’s body. It had been a while since they got out of the basement and nothing was happening yet.

“I don’t feel any movement. What the hell is going on inside of you?” Diane said to herself while she placed a hand on Gwyneth’s abdomen.

Diane decided to wait until nightfall and sneak her friend into the x-ray lab. Once knowing exactly what was happening inside of Gwyneth’s belly, she would be able to take the best course of action.

* * *

Hours later, Diane woke up startled when she heard a loud moan. She realized that she had fallen asleep and it was the middle of the night.

“Gwyneth! What is happening? Are you okay?”

At the other side of the small bed, Gwyneth was sitting up, breathing heavily and staring into the wall. Diane looked around scared, making sure that the giant worm was not inside of the room.

Without answering, or even looking at Diane, Gwyneth dragged herself to the edge of the bed until her legs were hanging from the side. Then she started gargling while grabbing her throat.

“Please talk to me. How can I help you?!”

Diane didn’t know what was happening but she suspected that it had something to do with the eggs. She jumped off the bed and stood in front of her friend.

Diane gasped when she saw a worm emerging from Gwyneth’s mouth! She looked at the outrageous spectacle knowing that she should be terrified, but in a strange way, she wasn’t. In fact, she was not surprised that this was happening. Diane had guessed correctly that the giant worm had pumped eggs inside of her friend’s body. Now these eggs were hatching and the worms were looking for a way out.

God!! This is unbelievable.

Diane just stood there doing nothing. She figured that Gwyneth had done this many times before, considering that she had been missing for several days and the eggs had hatched very quickly. Her friend appeared to be in perfect health and there was not reason to think that this time would be different.

Diane gasped again when she noticed another worm emerging from Gwyneth’s pussy. She felt a mild tingling between her legs and she blamed it on her excitement for this unexpected scientific discovery. Diane still needed to figure out where the giant worm came from, but she knew were to find it. This could be a great boost to her career as a scientist.

Inside Gwyneth’s head, all the memories of overpowering pleasure the she had enjoyed the last few days came rushing back. The enthralled woman remembered that she belonged to the light; she belonged to the worm. This was the reason why she was giving birth to its offspring at this very moment.

A new worm was already squirming up her throat, but before it happened, Gwyneth was able to let out a sensual moan of pleasure that reverberated in Diane’s ears. The scientist tried to pretend that her friend’s pleasure was not relevant while her pussy twitched nonetheless.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, Gwyneth feared that her babies might hurt themselves falling from too high so she moved to the floor. The moment that her knees touched the ground and another worm squirmed out of her mouth, her first orgasm exploded in the center of her core.

Diane watched the scene attentively, thinking that maybe she should be filming this, but at the end she just stood there mesmerized as more worms came out of Gwyneth’s pussy and ass simultaneously.

“She is cumming so hard!”

Diane noticed one of the little creatures, the first one that came out, was slithering between Gwyneth’s bed sheets and she picked it up.

“You are so soft and delicate. I’ll bet your skin will turn hard and tough as you grow.” Diane said to the little worm with unexpected tenderness.

The creature in fact had a soft, slippery skin that was perfect for gliding out of the female’s cavities. It churned excitedly in her hand and Diane wondered how it would feel to have that worm squirming within her pussy. Her pussy responded with a strong jolt.

Meanwhile, Gwyneth was still shivering in a perpetual orgasm as more worms came out of all three holes at the same time.

All the newborns that had already vacated Gwyneth’s body moved aimlessly for a moment, but soon they were drawn towards the darkness of the shaft. Diane considered blocking their escape and keep them for experimentation, but it didn’t feel right to do that. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she believed that these creatures should be free; they should propagate as nature intended.

Beside Diane, Gwyneth was shivering every couple of second as the last three worms battled to free themselves from the woman’s twitching cavities.

* * *

When all the little worms were gone, except for the one in her hand, Diane moved closer to check on Gwyneth’s condition. Once again the woman was immerse in an orgasmic stupor that could be clearly read on her face.

Diane decided that it was best to let her rest for a while. She wanted to make some tests with the little alien creature and she also needed some rest herself.

I’ll move Gwyneth to her bed and then I’ll make some tests on this little guy.

* * *

A few hours later Diane was lying on her bed. An intense bluish glow bathed her entire room. The woman’s eyes were wide open, staring unblinking at the tip of the tentacle that danced above her face. She was afraid and she was delighted. The deepest corner of her mind was telling her that she should look away but the rest of her body disagreed. A familiar tingling between her legs was getting intensifying every passing second.

Then she felt it. Her vaginal cavity was being filled from within!

As the worm squirmed out of her pussy and churned between her legs, the aroused woman moaned with sultry pleasure but her eyes never lost focus nor averted from the light. At that instant she understood Gwyneth’s devotion to the worm. This kind of pleasure was not possible with earthly relationships.

Diane orgasm got closer when she felt something moving up within her throat. The image of Gwyneth’s worms projecting from her mouth was fresh in her mind and she couldn’t wait to experience the same.

When Diane felt the worm spreading her lips apart and squirming out of her mouth, the strongest orgasm of her life exploded within her loins and expanded in blissful waves to every cell of her body. Her eyes rolled back from sheer pleasure and she lost the connection with the entrancing light for the first time. It was a bitter-sweet sensation. She loved climaxing this hard but she loved just as much staring at the enchanting glow.

During this brief moment of disconnection, the scientist realized that her mind was not hers anymore, nor her body. She belonged to the worm. Her womb belonged to the worm. She was going to breed thousands of babies for her new Master. Has was becoming a willful sex slave…

Diane woke up with her heart racing inside of her chest!

She looked scared around the room and there was no worm; no blue light. It had been just a nightmare and she was alone.

But then she felt the waves of pleasure radiating from her pussy and she realized that she was indeed in the midst of climax. She had reached an orgasm during her dream!! Everything had felt so real.

Diane thought about Gwyneth. If the way she felt on her dream was similar to the real thing, then Gwyneth didn’t have a change fighting against the pull of that alluring blue light. She must certainly was going back to the worm! She had to stop her!

Diane didn’t bother to put on more clothes. She ran in her underwear to Gwyneth’s bedroom and when she didn’t find her on the bed, Diane climbed down the shaft. As expected, Gwyneth was there, waiting patiently for the worm and its magnificent light.

“Come with me Gwyneth! We have to escape before the creature comes back. It is messing with your mind.”

The scientist urged the enthralled woman to stand up and leave the basement, but Gwyneth just whispered her mantra without acknowledging Diane’s presence.

“… i need more…” Gwyneth whispered.

When Diane saw a bluish glow illuminating the room, she knew it was too late. The obvious thing to do was to get away from Gwyneth as fast as possible. The worm was going to get busy with the enthralled woman, filling her with eggs, giving Diane the chance to escape.

But Diane’s legs didn’t move. As the light got brighter, she felt a tingling in her pussy and her nipples swelled under her bra. Behind her, the creature got closer and all she could do was to get out of the way, standing with her back against the nearest wall. Diane hoped that the creature moved past her, focusing its attention on Gwyneth.

Oh my God! It is too late! I can’t run away now!

At some point, she even closed her eyes, knowing that she was in real danger of losing her mind. She could still hear the bulky body of the worm creeping very close to her. Then she didn’t hear anything. Diane opened her eyes to see what was happening and… the blue light was right there in front of her face. The woman gasped as the beautiful glow filtered through her pupils and into her brain. Diane tried desperately to close her eyes again… but she couldn’t.

It knows I am here… And it is extruding its ovipositor!… It is going to fuck me and fill my body with eggs… it is…. so beautiful.

The scientist was staring at the blue light while narrating what was going to happen to her. She wanted to think that she was scared and disgusted, but that wasn’t true. While the ovipositor waved in the air getting closer to her crotch, the woman’s pussy twitched hard and started to get wet with anticipation.

While Diane got captivated, she understood her helplessness against the beauty of the bio-luminescence. She had surrendered her soul to the blue light since the first instant that she laid eyes on it the day before, she just didn’t know it.

Without taking her eyes off the glowing tentacle, Diane was still conscious enough to know that the ovipositor was a few centimeters from her pussy. She reached down and pulled her panties to the side.

“Please… fuck me...”

The worm was definitely not in a hurry. It knew that the new female was not going anywhere. As long as the captivating light was on display, this woman was just one more host willing to breed its offspring.

The appendage was cold but it felt wonderful as it spread the scientist’s pussy lips apart and penetrated deep into her tight cavity. Diane was dimly aware that she was letting a hideous monster fuck her, both body and mind. It was a stupid thing to do… then she felt the tentacle penetrating into her uterus and those troubling thoughts vanished from her mind forever.

When the appendage was buried all the way to her womb, Diane felt it pulsating, expanding and contracting, forming waves that traveled from the worm’s mouth to the tip of the ovipositor. She knew perfectly what it meant. The eggs were coming! The excited woman felt her pussy lips spreading wider and a moment later, an object was deposited within the walls of her womb. When this happened, Diane exploded in the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Diane lost count of how many times she reached climax while her belly received dozens of eggs and expanded accordingly. She managed to stay on her feet until the ovipositor was pulled from her pussy, then her legs caved beneath her.

Diane was on her knees when she recovered from the latest orgasm. The overwhelmed woman opened her eyes and saw the appendage waving in front of her face. She knew what the creature wanted. Yesterday, she had watched Gwyneth’s neck bulging as the eggs passed through one after another. Today it was her turn. She opened her mouth as wide as she could.

Diane had never been able to swallow a man’s cock. Not even a small one. But when the fat ovipositor reached the back of her throat and beyond, she didn’t flinch. Diane’s gag reflex had been suppressed by the beautiful soothing glow, along with many other attributes like fear, restrain and even self awareness. The latter was still in the first stages but eventually Diane wasn’t going to remember her own name.

Gwyneth watched patiently as her friend’s belly expanded even larger to fit the eggs that were being shoved through her mouth. She didn’t feel pity while watching Diane’s mind being consumed by the blue light. In fact, she didn’t feel anything but that constant desire in her pussy that could only be satisfied by the worm’s appendage penetrating any of her holes.

The creature was aware that this female was not the same one that it possessed the day before. That was not a problem. More than two thirds of its body weight was made up of fertile eggs and it could fill both females to the limit as many times as necessary.

* * *

Gwyneth and Diane rested together in the basement, staring into infinity. The worm was gone for the day. Somehow, even though the magnificent bluish glow was not around, they could still see it, bouncing inside of their eyes and within their minds, bathing them with unbounded pleasure.

Both girls were full with embryos and both of them could feel the little creatures churning within their bellies, ready to come out.

Despite her deep entrancement, Diane was dimly aware that the small worms were going to come out of her pussy, her ass and even her mouth. This time it was not a dream. It was real. She was a breeder and nothing could make her happier. She was already on the brink of climax and most certainty the first worm coming out of her body was going to drive her over the edge. She couldn’t wait.

As expected, the girl’s first orgasm of the day was as powerful as humanly possible and when it faded off, Diane knew that was not a scientist anymore. She was just a breeding vessel at the service of the worm. She belonged to the blue light now and forever. Nothing else mattered. The worms squirmed out of her holes one after the other, busting her climax to limits that were beyond her comprehension.

Gwyneth had felt the same way and she wasn’t even aware that she was the reason why her smart friend was now a thrall like her. But if she had the capacity to process this information, she would be happy for her, Diane was going to spend the rest of her life in endless joy.

* * *

Diane had not showed up for work in a few days and Sylvia was worried about her. She had heard Diane saying something about a friend of hers, Gwyneth, going missing. Now she was missing too. Sylvia visited Gwyneth’s bedroom and saw a faint light coming up from the basement shaft. Despite her better judgment, she decided to investigate.

Needless to say that Sylvia was astounded when she saw Diane and her friend lying together, completely naked, a few meters from the stairs. At first Sylvia considered the obvious. Diane was a lesbian and Gwyneth was her lover. She was fine with that. But that didn’t explain why both girls stopped going to work. At least they should know that they were about to lose their jobs. Then Sylvia noticed something strange. Both naked girls were not looking at her. They were looking through her, as if she wasn’t even there.

“Diane! What is going on here? I am sorry for interrupting your little party here, but you should know that our boss is about to fire you.”

The faint light of Diane’s onmi-tool was quickly dominated by a strange blue light that filled the room. Sylvia turned around and look directly at the source. She blinked a couple of times... then she couldn’t blink anymore.

“Where is that light coming from?… It is so… so… beautiful.”

The End.