The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at Internet websites other than the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive without the author’s prior approval is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“The Invasion, Part VII”

(Chapters 17-19)

* * *

Chapter 17: Just Another Manic Tuesday

Cynthia Richardson yelped with delight as she experienced another orgasm, her fourth within the past 90 seconds. Not distracted whatsoever by the outburst, the Omegan beauties attending her continued their amorous assault upon her body.

Receiving special attention were her revitalized breasts, which stood amazingly firm and full despite an onslaught of tongues, lips and fingers. Each was topped by an erect nipple that stretched over an inch in length, providing a pair of irresistible targets for the attackers.

The treatment she was subjected to not only augmented the size and firmness of Cynthia’s breasts, it also increased their sensitivity. Every touch, every kiss, every lick now drove her to a higher plain of sexual ecstasy than she had every experienced before.

One of the aliens produced a handful of the silver egg-shaped pleasure inducers. One was promptly inserted inside Cynthia’s inner pussy lips while another was jimmied into her anus. Yet another special egg—an experimental golden one that was also ribbed—was inserted into her cunt.

Soon after its insertion, Cynthia felt the device growing inside her. It continued its steady expansion until it filled her entire vagina. Instinctively, she began swiveling her pelvis; the rocking motion caused intense waves of pleasure to radiate out from where the ribbed egg was rubbing.

Suddenly, a spasm rocked the woman’s body as a colossal orgasmic wave flooded over her. As she bucked and moaned, the egg in her cunt absorbed the fluids that flowed around it. Unbeknownst to Cynthia, the Omegans planned to have her make use of the egg, along with its secretions, in the very near future.

The commander, already having extracted her fill of pleasure from the new prime controller, observed the proceedings closely. With the final act now completed, she decided it was time for the sexual play to conclude for now. She also factored Lisa’s warning that keeping Cynthia absent from campus for too long could draw unwanted attention.

While the administrator tried to regain her composure, the Omegans quickly collected the instruments of pleasure from inside her. The experimental egg was extracted last. It had not returned to its original size, but had contracted to fit the volume of the fluids it had collected. Based on its size, the amount was considerable.

Soon the Omegans were filing out of the pleasure chamber. Meanwhile, Lisa helped her new superior freshen up and replace her clothes for their impending return to the world of academics. Handing Cynthia her watch, the girl noted that it was nearly 9:30 a.m. Although she felt satisfaction that her plan had worked out well to this point, Lisa silently fretted that the administrator’s absence would cause complications.

Her fears would soon be realized.

Sergeant Frank McDougal peered inside the driver’s side window of the locked silver BMW sedan. “The perp musta ditched it. It’s funny though... briefcase, CD player, GPS thing... they’re all there. Whoever swiped this car was one stupid sonofabitch.” He wheezed slightly as he spoke; the buttons on his black uniform strained as they tried to contain the bulk of his expansive gut.

His partner, Patrolman Nadaye Lopez, shook her head as she peered in the other side. “Yeah, the perps ain’t getting no smarter, Sarge. But you’d think they at least’d be smart enough to dump it somewhere where it don’t stick out like a sore thumb.”

Straightening, she brushed a few strands of her dark brown hair from a face with flawless light brown skin and deep brown eyes. Although only about 5′4″, she was well built, with a muscular femininity about her frame. Her softly attractive appearance betrayed the toughness six years on the beat had developed in her demeanor.

The rotund policeman straightened up and shrugged his shoulders; the puzzle was just too hard for him to solve. “Okay Lopez, I’m gonna call this in. If the plates ain’t been stole, DMV can maybe give us the owner.” He waddled around the BMW towards the police car parked alongside of it.

Fortunately, neither officer paid any attention to Lisa’s car, which was also parked at the playground. Perhaps it was because the girl’s car was a clunker when compared to the expensive import; or perhaps it was because, unlike Cynthia, Lisa had left it in the parking lot instead of on the basketball court.

Suddenly there was a flash that seemed to come from the scattering of trees just beyond the court. “What da hell was that?” yelled the petite lady cop. Pulling open his door, the nonplused McDougal shook his head. “I dunno, probably some reflection off a window. Or lightning, maybe.”

The Hispanic woman couldn’t repress her amusement. “Lightnin’, Sarge?! Look up there, there ain’t hardly a cloud in the sky! If that was lightnin’, where’s da thunder?” The large man grunted as he reached for the radio. “How do I know? Whataya think, I’m the frickin’ weatherman or something?”

Just as he was about to press the transmit button, he noticed a blonde woman in a smart gray blazer and skirt approaching. Alongside her strode a younger brunette dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

“Is there a problem, officers?” asked the smiling woman as McDougal dropped the transmitter onto his seat. She didn’t wait for an answer. “I’m Cynthia Richardson, from the university. This is my car.” Straightening, the fat cop exchanged a suspicious glance with his partner.

“It is, huh?” wheezed the obese sergeant as he walked over to her. “Okay, Ms... Richardson, right? How ‘bout you show me some identification and the registration to this thing, okay?”

“Yeah, you do that,” replied McDougal as he scanned the license. Still smiling, the woman unlocked the passenger side door and opened the glove compartment. Retrieving the registration, she presented it to the oversized man.

McDougal’s eyes bounced back and forth from the woman to the identification cards he held. Finally, he grunted and proclaimed, “Okay Ms. Richardson. It looks on the level. But just to be sure, I’m gonna call it in.”

Cynthia’s pleasant smile vanished instantly. “Call it in... why? That’s not necessary. You have my license and registration, you can see this is my car. I know I probably shouldn’t have left it parked here like this, but it’s not like I’ve committed a crime!”

Moving towards the radio, the fat officer didn’t bother to address the woman directly. Instead, he simply muttered something about “standard procedure.”

Sensing what was likely to follow, Lopez began leafing through her ticket book. In her mind she began checking off traffic violations for the citation she would soon be issuing.

Busy with their respective tasks, neither officer noticed the administrator’s hand plunge back into her purse as she quickly circled around the back of the police car.

Stopping several paces from McDougal, Cynthia’s expression now grew downright ominous. Her voice had a menacing ring as she declared, “I told you that isn’t necessary, Officer. You’re not going to call anybody!” As she finished her pronouncement, she crouched into an attacker’s stance, her right arm swinging up towards the fat cop.

McDougal, unable to conceive that this professional looking woman could be threatening him. Even more fascinating was the object she trained on him—it wasn’t a gun; in fact, it wasn’t any weapon he recognized. Instead, the blonde held a nondescript translucent rod.

The veteran cop’s stupor lasted only a moment, and instinct took over. McDougal’s right hand rapidly swung for his holstered 9mm gun. But before he could get a grip on the handle, his body was struck by a neony-purple burst of energy. After a second or so, the energy dissipated, leaving him frozen in his tracks.

Having stunned McDougal, Cynthia quickly pivoted her weapon towards Lopez, who had watched the attack in stunned silence. But the pretty cop didn’t move; a grim-faced Lisa had already immobilized her with her own weapon.

As the two Omegan operatives quickly stowed their weapons, Cynthia looked about for witnesses. Although cars passed by the playground sporadically, no one inside them seemed to be paying particular attention to them. Nor did there appear to be anyone wandering about who might have witnessed the attack.

Realizing their good fortune—and knowing it wouldn’t last indefinitely, Cynthia waved Lisa over to the police car. Pointing to Lopez, she commanded, “Open her door and get her into her seat.”

Grabbing McDougal, the administrator managed to shove him through his already opened door and into the driver’s seat. It was fortunate she lifted weights twice a week; the cop outweighed her by at least 150 pounds.

With some difficulty, she finally managed to swing his arms and legs around into their intended positions, then squeezed herself inside the car next to him on the edge of his seat. Looking up, she noticed that Lisa had successfully guided Lopez into her seat, apparently with considerably less difficulty.

“Entrance her while I take care of him,” Cynthia told the girl. Lisa pulled the entrancing device she had used on Cynthia herself the afternoon before from her pants pocket. Flipping open the clear projection flap, she positioned the device in the lady officer’s line of sight.

The device quickly drew the stunned policewoman into a deep hypnotic state, judging by the empty stare that spread across the pretty woman’s features. As she began to deepen Lopez’ trance further, Lisa asked, “Will you be needing this to entrance him, controller?”

Cynthia shook her head. “No. We don’t have time to wipe both of their memories. I’ll use something else the Omegans gave me.” She poked her finger into the bulk of the man’s stomach before reaching back into her purse. “Fortunately, he’s a perfect candidate for it.”

Lisa returned her admiring gaze to the unfocussed eyes of Nadaye Lopez. She found herself quite attracted to this sensual yet macho woman, and she began to ponder a scenario in which she could add the officer to her stable of Omegan slaves.

Her ruminations would have to wait. Realizing she had deepened the trance sufficiently, Lisa closed the flap on the hypnotic projector. “Is the female receptive enough for memory manipulation?” Cynthia asked. The girl nodded. “Yes, controller. Her mind is fully accessible now.” The blonde nodded her silent approval as she unbuttoned McDougal’s shirt.

That done, Cynthia again reached into her purse and withdrew two devices. One vaguely resembled a cell phone, the other was a flat, disc-shaped object. She handed the latter to Lisa, instructing the girl, “Erase the last 30 minutes of her memory.”

Removing the woman’s cap, the young coed affixed the device above and between Lopez’ dark eyebrows. Satisfied the placement was proper, she extended the tip of her index finger on to the face of the disc. The girl then began to slowly trace a counterclockwise circle with her finger.

Meanwhile, Cynthia opened one of the sides of the device she held. As she aimed the device at the man, two soft beams of light sprung from it. One beam illuminated his forehead, the other his chest.

As the wavy beams worked their magic, Cynthia keyed a series of jeweled buttons on the device. The device beeped in response to each of her inputs. Shortly after she pressed a final button, the beeping ceased and the beams retracted.

Her preparations completed, Cynthia replaced the device in her purse and buttoned the man’s shirt. She then got out of the car and closed the door behind her, leaving the hapless man behind.

Circling around to the other side of the car, Cynthia inquired anxiously, “How much longer, Lisa?” The girl calmly continued to slowly trace her finger around the face of the memory wiper. “Another few minutes, controller. The process is slow, but if it’s not done right the memories will be only partially erased.”

Despite her impatience, the administrator was impressed by girl’s demeanor, as well the way she adeptly manipulated the alien device. Meanwhile, the helpless patrolwoman’s glazed eyes darted about as if they were being yanked by some invisible force.

The process finally ended after Lisa’s finger completed about three dozen revolutions. As the girl retracted her finger, the officer’s eyes ceased their spastic movements and resumed staring blankly into nothingness.

“It’s done, controller,” confirmed the girl as she removed the device from Lopez’ head and handed it back to the blonde. Cynthia smiled at the brunette with the green eyes. “Excellent. Come out of there now.” She looked forward to being alone with Lisa; when she could become better acquainted her talented assistant.

But that would have to wait. For the time being, she instructed Lisa to leave, adding, “Be in my office at 4:15 this afternoon. I’ll have additional instructions for you then.”

After watching Lisa’s car pull out of the lot and move off down the street, Cynthia turned her attention to the still deeply hypnotized woman in the passenger seat.

Cynthia bent down and whispered in her ear, “Officer Lopez, listen to my voice and obey. Close your eyes now... very good. I have placed your mind in a thick fog. This fog makes it impossible for you to think anything besides what I tell you. Your mind cannot escape from this fog unless I command it to happen.

“Soon I will use the phrase, ‘Begin the countdown.’ When you hear it, you will begin counting the passage of time with each second. When your count reaches 60, the fog will begin to slowly clear.

“When your count reaches 120, the fog will be halfway gone and you will feel as though you’re starting to awaken from a deep sleep. When your count reaches 150, the fog will be nearly gone and you’ll be nearly awake.

“Finally, when your count reaches 180, the fog will be completely gone. You will be fully awake and alert, and you will forget all about me and these words I have spoken.”

With Lopez’ programming in place, Cynthia glanced at her watch and made note of the exact time. She leaned close to the lady officer one last time and whispered, “Begin the countdown.”

Straightening, Cynthia closed Lopez’ door and made a beeline for her own car. She jumped in, started it, and quickly pulled back on to the road. She glanced at her watch as she shifted into third gear.

A couple of blocks down the road, Cynthia abruptly slowed and pulled the car onto the shoulder. She began closely following the sweep hand of her watch as it steadily swung around the dial. At the same time, her other hand reopened her purse. Moments later it again held the device she had used on McDougal in the police car.

At last the precise moment Cynthia awaited arrived. Turning her full attention to the alien device, she keyed in a special code before pressing the large diamond-shaped button on its face.

Nadaye Lopez stirred in her seat. Disoriented, as if she had been suddenly awakened in the dead of the night, she glanced around, trying to remember how she and her partner had come to be parked here, wherever here was.

“Sarge... Sarge, where da hell are we?” she muttered to her oddly quiet and still partner.

Suddenly, Frank McDougal began making strange gurgling sounds. He seemed to rouse himself from his own stupor, but his return to consciousness only sealed his impending demise. Clutching frantically at his chest, his face began to turn a ghastly shade of purplish-blue.

“Sarge! Sarge! Oh my god!” screamed the dying man’s partner. “Sarge!”

About a quarter-mile away, the pretty blonde lady in the expensive clothes eased her silver BMW back on to the road. Anyone seeing the pleasant look on her face would never have guessed she had just committed murder.

Chapter 18: Lingering Probe-lems

Weapons drawn, the trio of Omegan solders moved slowly through the brush. For more than two days they had been tracking the adversary who threatened their plans of conquest. Their scanning instruments indicated the saboteur was somewhere nearby, but did not indicate an exact location. Apparently their prey had some ability to interfere with their tracking equipment.

But they felt confident the game was at last winding to a close; additional soldiers were on their way to join in the search. The hated Vendaran would soon be surrounded. Then the trap would be sprung, and no additional deception would be able to save her.

From her perch 25 feet up in an oak tree, Zandira carefully watched the three blue skinned aliens search behind a rock outcropping about 100 yards away. Wrapped around her arm was a small silver device. Right now it was her best friend; it nullified the enemy scanning devices at close range.

The Alliance agent frowned as she read the indicator that displayed how much power the unit had left. It would be another five days before she could attempt to contact an Alliance ship... but the display indicated the device had only about 90 Earthian-hours of power left.

As the aliens veered off to search behind some tall bushes, Zandira’s thoughts wandered to the topic of Brad’s whereabouts and safety. Despite his boast that he could elude capture for weeks, she knew he was not cleaver enough to evade the Omegans for anywhere near that long.

She felt a pang of guilt at her decision to sacrifice his safety—and quite possibly his life—to give herself a chance at evading her pursuers. No, she decided, she didn’t regret the decision; it was the correct one.

Rather, she regretted deceiving him. She had lied by telling him his chances of eluding the Omegans would be better if he were on his own. In reality, she knew he had no chance under those circumstances.

But she also knew that if she had brought him along, his irrational, unpredictable behavior could have threatened their survival. And protecting both of them would have placed an additional drain on the jammer, causing it to exhaust its power that much sooner.

‘Enough self-recriminations,’ she decided. The enemy trio was again moving toward her, and she knew the relentlessly methodical soldiers would eventually search the area where she now hid. She needed to find another place to hide, and soon.

In the meantime, her mind involuntarily revisited her guilt.

At that very moment on the ship, the alien interrogator breathed a sigh of relief after finally finishing Brad’s memory probe. It had been so extensive that it took nearly eighteen hours to complete. The alien had scanned literally every memory in his mind for any trace of information on the suspected spy.

The procedure, while far more invasive when done in this manner, was more detailed than if it had been completed mechanically. Unfortunately for the boy, it was also far more destructive in its effects. The interrogator had summoned the healer to examine him, but she privately doubted the drone was salvageable.

The commander entered the chamber just as the interrogator wiped a bead of sweat from her pale blue forehead. “Report your progress,” the senior alien instructed as she gazed dispassionately upon the drone, who was now under the healer’s ministrations.

The interrogator bowed her head slightly before answering. “The probe is completed, commander. The drone’s memories revealed there is a single Alliance spy on this world, a female Vendaran known as Zandira. This spy is responsible for corrupting the drone away from our guidance.

“The drone’s memories contain no indication of her current whereabouts. However, they do confirm she knows of our efforts, and that she is aware that we know of her presence here and are searching for her.”

The commander’s blue lips curled in displeasure at the report; she had hoped the boy would provide decisive information that would lead to the enemy’s quick capture.

“However,” continued the subordinate, “the spy was not sent here to investigate our presence. Rather, by happenstance alone, she was on this world for a recreation period when she detected us.

“She has not informed the Alliance about our activities here, nor will she be able to do so for approximately twelve narens after this time period. At that time, an Alliance ship is scheduled to transit this system on routine patrol.”

The commander moved in closer after learning this last bit. “Will they be expecting her to report when they pass?” The interrogator paused a moment before answering. “I believe not. Her conversations with the drone indicate the patrol is routine, nothing more. From my knowledge of Alliance operations, I would not expect a ship on routine patrol to have interest in a lone agent on recreation status.”

The commander mulled over the information. The report was much more favorable than it originally appeared it would be, but it still yielded complications. Even if the spy could not yet contact her people, neither could the Omegans risk contacting their fleet with an Alliance ship nearby.

She immediately realized the Vendaran had to be caught before she could contact the Alliance ship. If not, the Omegans faced almost certain Alliance intervention. Even if Omegans jammed the signal, the Alliance ship might well detect the jammer’s electromagnetic signature and investigate the cause.

The commander looked intently into the interrogator’s clear blue eyes before asking, “There is no other information we can use to locate the spy?”

The subordinate bowed her head slightly, realizing she had not satisfied her commander’s prime desire. “No commander. I am most disappointed to inform you of this.”

The elder alien sighed and turned back towards Brad. His facial expression was agitated, his gaze intense. Despite the thought neutralizer he wore, his bloodshot eyes darted about the room frantically. His body seemed to be rocked by spasms; they had obviously necessitated the immobilizing restraints that now covered him from head to foot.

Addressing the alien who stood over him, the displeasure in the commander’s voice was plain. “For what purpose are you here, healer? Certainly you have more important duties than to attend to a damaged drone.”

The healer, who had already drawn the commander’s wrath for not detecting the spy’s tamperings of the drone’s mind two nights ago, tread lightly with her response. Bowing deeply, she used her most reverent tone to answer. “I have attended to all other duties, commander. I am investigating why the drone has reacted in this manner to deep mind probe.”

The commander’s disgust was evident in her reply. “Of what interest is that to us? Return to your normal duties. Be certain you incinerate the drone’s carcass after termination.” With that, she promptly turned on her heel and headed back towards the door.

Risking still further displeasure from her commander, the healer nevertheless pressed for a different course of action. “With deepest respect for my commander, may I suggest an alternative to immediate termination that could greatly assist our efforts on this world?”

The commander stopped a few steps from the door. She slowly turned, her face showing her unhappiness at this latest breech of protocol. The healer stood with her head bowed, hoping she too wasn’t about to end up scheduled for termination.

After several tense seconds, the commander gave her permission. “Speak,” she ordered simply.

“This drone’s reaction to deep mind probe is a further indication we need additional study of native drone brain structure. Such a study could yield an indoctrination process that cannot be interfered with. It could also lead to a method of mass drone control without indoctrination.”

The healer felt confident enough to raise her head and look her commander in the eye. “I assure you, commander, your order to terminate the drone will be followed... eventually. However, the need to study its’ condition requires I preserve the drone’s life status for now. And instead of total incineration, I prefer to remove and dissect its’ brain.”

The commander considered the request. She had reservations the healer would discover anything of benefit. However, she knew she was wasting too much time on so trivial an issue, time she should be devoting to the Vendaran’s capture.

“Very well, proceed,” she finally relented, adding in an ominous tone, “But be certain you have completed study and disposal within eight narens,” before completing her exit.

If he had been lucid enough to understand what was happening, Brad may have welcomed the reprieve. Then again, considering the healer’s plans, he might have preferred death after all.

Chapter 19: All’s Fair In Love And Subjugation

Lisa eagerly approached the office of Cynthia Richardson. She was anxious to receive the instructions the new prime controller had spoken of. She was also curious to discover what happened to the two police officers—especially the alluring officer Lopez—after she had left.

Opening the door to the outer office, Lisa quickly glanced at the clock on the wall. Right on time! She hoped her punctuality would make a positive impression with her new superior.

The door to Cynthia Richardson’s office was closed, so Lisa took a seat in the outer office. Just as she did, the administrator’s door opened momentarily, and out stepped Ada Weston. The look on her face seemed even more severe than her usual dour expression.

“Young lady,” she snapped upon noticing Lisa, “are you back again? Certainly you don’t expect to see Mrs. Richardson today. You’ll have to find someone else to interview for that class of yours. Now, run along.”

As angry as he secretary’s rudeness made her, Lisa decided discretion was the better part of valor. She forced herself to respond quietly, if not coldly. “Mrs. Richardson told me to come back today at this time. I’ll just wait here until she calls for me.”

As if to emphasize that she was not about to listen to any more of the secretary’s decrees, Lisa angled her body away from Ada’s desk. Picking up a magazine, the girl began thumbing through it, as if to convey, ‘I’m staying right here no matter what you say’.

This brazenness didn’t go over well with Ada Weston. She wasn’t about to have her authority challenged in her own office; nor was she about to let this show of disrespect slide. She marched directly over to the girl and prepared to let her have it with both barrels.

Just as she was about to set the impertinent teen straight, the door to Cynthia’s office again swung open. The administrator smiled as she caught sight of Lisa. “There you are Lisa, right on time. Come into my office, will you please?”

Looking like the cat that swallowed the canary, Lisa practically strutted in front of Ada into the administrator’s office. She couldn’t repress a smile as she silently speculated how high the secretary’s blood pressure was at the moment. Whatever the level, it certainly didn’t go down as Cynthia warmly greeted Lisa by putting her arm around the girl’s shoulders, or when she subsequently closed the door as Ada began to protest.

Gesturing Lisa to be seated, the prime controller sat down at her desk in her plush leather chair. “You’re right on time, young lady. I appreciate that.” Lisa bowed her head respectfully. “Thank you, prime controller. I serve you in any way you desire.”

The administrator was clearly pleased by the response. “Excellent! In fact, I’d like to show my appreciation for your actions today.” The administrator turned her chair 90 degrees, and with a sly smile added, “I will allow you to pleasure me.”

At once Lisa rose from her chair, her eyes bright with eager anticipation. She hadn’t forgotten how sweet the administrator’s pussy juice tasted, and she welcomed the opportunity to sample more of it.

As the girl knelt before her, Cynthia opened her legs. Lisa grinned broadly as she discovered that her superior, considered by her peers as a model of professionalism, no longer wore panties under her gray skirt.

The woman’s eyes closed as soft lips began kissing her. Soon Lisa’s tongue found her clit, and a soft moan escaped from Cynthia’s lips. She ran her hands through Lisa’s long brown hair as the girl gleefully lapped her free flowing juices.

“Lisa... Lisa, I’m going to cum now,” whispered the woman between moans. “Swallow my cum and demonstrate your devotion to me... your devotion and love.”

Lisa needed no coaxing from her superior. As Cynthia’s body shuddered with orgasm, the girl hungrily licked and sucked down every available drop of the thick, tasty ejaculate.

Her climax completed, Cynthia gestured Lisa back over to her chair across the desk. The administrator took a few moments to regain her composure, savoring the last sensations of ecstasy that her body retained.

Closing her legs and readjusting her skirt, the woman turned to face the joyous coed. “Thank you, Lisa. Did you enjoy the opportunity to pleasure me?”

The girl nodded emphatically. “I can’t wait to pleasure you again, controller. Please order me to do so as often as you can!”

The woman laughed softly in response. “You do please me so, Lisa. And, you should know our commander is also impressed with you. She told me you could be trusted with matters of responsibility. Your performance this morning justified her faith in you.”

Again Lisa bowed her head briefly. The mention of the morning’s encounter afforded a segue to satisfy her curiosity. “May I ask what happened this morning after I left?”

Cynthia’s smile dulled. Lisa, noting the change, wondered if her question had displeased the woman. Again she bowed her head. “If it was not my place to ask, I apologize, controller.”

Cynthia glanced out the window before answering. “No, that’s not necessary, Lisa. I suppose you should know. Besides, you’ll find out when you watch the news or read the paper. Better that you hear it from me first.”

Cynthia got up from her chair, facing the window as she spoke. From her staid appearance, it was impossible to believe she had just orgasmed. “Since there wasn’t time to erase both of their memories, I had to choose which officer to spare. Naturally, I chose the female.”

Lisa squirmed in her seat. “Spare? Then the male officer was...” Cynthia turned to face the girl and nodded with no discernible remorse. “Yes, terminated. The device I used caused him to have a fatal heart attack after I left.”

Noting the girl’s reaction, she sat down in the chair next to Lisa. “I see this has made you uneasy. I’m sure you’ve never terminated anyone; neither had I before this morning. But you must understand and learn.

“Officer McDougal presented a serious threat to the Omegans. We can’t allow anyone to threaten them, anyone at all.” The administrator flashed a reassuring smile. “It wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. And terminating him allowed me to save officer Lopez, which I’d wager won’t disappoint you.”

The girl blushed at the comment. She did indeed have a craving for the pretty Hispanic patrolwoman; she just didn’t realize she had telegraphed it so clearly.

Cynthia returned to her own seat, leaning over the desk towards the girl. “Do you understand that we must never let any sentimental feelings for other humans interfere in our duty to the Omegans?” she asked.

The girl looked directly into Cynthia’s eyes. “Yes controller, of course. I will always do my duty to them and you.” The woman . “I’m glad Lisa, because some day you could face a similar situation. You can’t allow ties to your past existence to jeopardize our plans.”

The girl nodded. “Yes, of course. I serve the Omegans above all else, controller.”

The woman’s face brightened as she leaned back in her chair. “Now, on to other pressing matters. The commander has asked me to oversee a biological experiment. She would like to test a synthetic pheromone on a small group of females and who haven’t yet undergone indoctrination. Do you have any suggestions on how we can do this?”

Lisa pondered the issue for the moment before settling on an answer. “How about the women’s studies class that Shannon’s taking? I think she said it’s about 25 people, with maybe a half dozen males. Will that do?”

“Is it in a classroom or a lecture hall?” asked the administrator. “A classroom, over in Sidney Hall,” replied the coed.

The woman nodded vigorously. “Yes, that’s fine. When does the class meet next?” The girl again searched her memory. “I think Thursday morning at ten, but I’ll check with Shannon to be sure.”

Just then there was noise from outside the office door. Glancing at her watch, Cynthia thought aloud, “I’ll bet that’s Ada getting better to leave. I’ve been wanting to try this new toy out, and I think we have the perfect candidate right here. A tough nut to crack!”

The administrator quickly navigated the space from her chair to the office door. Swinging it open, she spotted her secretary retrieving her coat from the closet.

“Ada? Ada, can you come in here a second, please? It’s very important.” The secretary turned, paused, then walked reluctantly into Cynthia’s office. “Yes, Mrs. Richardson?” she asked with less than boundless enthusiasm.

The administrator smiled. “Ada, I know it’s almost time for you to leave, but can you do just one last thing for me today? Can you run the program on this floppy? It has a new meeting scheduler on it. I’d like to know if you think we use it to replace the current software?”

“I guess I can check it out before I go,” replied the woman as she took the floppy disk. “It won’t take longer than a few minutes, will it?” she added hastily.

“Oh, I’m sure it won’t” assured the administrator. “Besides, I want to get out of here at a decent time today too. I swear I won’t keep either of us a second longer than absolutely necessary.”

“Very well,” sighed the secretary as she turned to head back to her desk. A few seconds later, Cynthia eagerly watched as the woman popped the floppy into her computer and activated the program.

“Mrs. Richardson? This program doesn’t seem to be worrrr...”

The normally proper blonde couldn’t repress a girlish giggle as her secretary abruptly fell silent in mid-sentence. Scooting out of her office, she quickly locked the outer door and turned towards the secretary’s desk.

Ada sat motionless. She stared blankly at the monitor, which now displayed hundreds of randomly moving multicolored pixels. The Omegans had successfully adapted their trance inducers to the personal computer.

Cynthia now dashed back into her office. Rummaging through her desk, she retrieved the elongated egg that the Omegans had used to collect her fluids in on the ship. She also took out a pedestal-shaped device that appeared designed to hold the egg.

Cynthia quickly returned to her entranced assistant. Snapping the egg onto the pedestal, she placed it carefully on the desk before the secretary. She then pressed a few buttons on the pedestal before stepping back to observe.

The golden egg began to pulsate softly. A soft beam of light from its tip found its way to Ada’s forehead, which it gently bathed in a golden glow. In response, the secretary leaned forward until her nose almost touched the egg. She then began to inhale and exhale deeply at regular, precise intervals.

With the woman’s breathing patterns under its control, the egg began to eject puffs of a golden mist. The ejections were timed perfectly to match the secretary’s inhaling. Helpless to resist, the woman mindlessly ingested the wafting mist.

“What’s it contain, controller?” asked Lisa as she watched Ada. “It’s a combination of Omegan psychotropics and my fluids. It will bond with and alter the decision-making and judgment centers of her brain. If it works like the commander said, it will addict her to me... it will make her my slave. Whenever she smells my presence she’ll do anything I say.”

As Cynthia finished her explanation, the egg ceased its function. The administrator pressed the escape button on the secretary’s computer, terminating the entrancement program. Fearing the Ada would fall forward in her prone position, she then gently pushed her back in her chair.

After a few seconds, Ada’s eyes began to blink as she regained her senses. “Oh, I feel so odd,” said the secretary as she gazed up the controller and her aide. “Wait a minute, you were in your office, how did you get... weren’t you in there?” Cynthia smiled, ignoring the question.

“Breathe deeply Ada. Breathe deeply. Smell me, smell my scent.”

The woman did just as she was ordered to.

Cynthia turned the secretary’s chair and extended her hand. “Come with me into my office, dear Ada.”

Hand in hand, the administrator led Ada into her office. She guided the older woman behind her desk. Releasing the secretary’s hand, Cynthia sat down in the chair and angled it sideways.

“Kneel before me, Ada.” The woman did just as she was told to without any trace of hesitation.

Cynthia spread her legs. “Lean forward and lift my skirt,” she instructed. Ada complied immediately.

“Now, lick my pussy and make me cum!”

The prim woman lowered her lips to Cynthia’s pussy and began to eat her boss out. Cynthia moaned with delight as she exchanged broad smiles with Lisa.

A half-hour later, Cynthia rose, her face in a full-fledged grin. At her side stood her secretary, her smudged lipstick mixed with Cynthia’s juices. “Marvelous! Next we’ll try it in your friend’s class. Do you see where this is leading, Lisa? If we can find some way to mass deliver this, we’ll be able to control thousands without indoctrination. This campus... hell, this city could be under my complete control by the end of the week!”

TO BE CONTINUED...