The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Invasion

Chapter Two

05

Reannon and her male lover lay in bed together. She held him in her arms, stroking the gruff man’s arms and stomach muscles. Although she did care about him, she also knew that he was a means to an end. A way to gain the support of the outsiders and to use their mind control technology to make her Queen of their society. Once Queen, he would be conditioned along with all of his followers.

In the corner of the room, next to the clothing closet, stood the slave formerly known as Chris. The slave stood at attention in a pink maid uniform with white stockings and shiny black pumps. As programmed by her collar, the husk of a woman constantly smiled and stared, doe eyed, straight ahead until a superior addressed her. It was a sort of permanent attention deficit.

Reannon got out of bed and stood before the brainwashed princess. She’d always hated Chris’ philosophy, and her families’, and the separatism their society had given themselves from those who shared themselves with the other men. If we, who were a superior species no doubt, were to reign over them, why bother with the separation? Bring them to us and make them our servants.

But Chris’ family, the ruling family, gave them their space. Which led to Reannon making contact after the first expedition had gone missing a few years before. She found the women from the expedition reduced to baby crazy bimbos, deeply enthralled to the men they served without hesitation. As a test, her now lover had sent a group of men to capture her, but Reannon had killed all but one, whom she snapped a collar on and commanded to return to him with a message from her.

Marcus met with her the next morning and they began to scheme a plan. A plan she would betray, given the chance, without a second thought. She liked and cared for him, but her ambitions were more important than frivolous sexual needs.

Which brought her to stand before Chris. The mindless slave smiled softly, that stupid, happy, bimbo smile that she had seen all over Marcus’ society. Their technology was a lot different, more versed in the magics of the old world, but the effect was similar. Chris was in there, somewhere, but was constantly in some other thought, making her body a mindless pawn. Her attention was permanently somewhere else. It was brilliant, really.

“Slave,” Reannon began as the slave perked up, “I have work to get done. When your Master wakes, let him use your body as he sees fit. I will be with the new captives. Obey now.” She stepped aside as the slave moved quickly to the end of the bed and snapped to attention yet again, waiting quietly for Master to wake. To the usurper, slaves were nothing but property; they were just things to be used as a superior saw fit. She left the room without another thought.

Reannon walked the halls and passed by both men and slaves alike. Their society had grown to be patriarchal in nature, but there were women who grew to a reasonable amount of power. Outside of those anomalies, almost all were more focused on more feminine matters like children and domesticity, whether they liked it or not. The collars took care of that.

06

Meanwhile, Circe and Rosalyn continued to work together, along with a few other students, to find a cure for Chris and the others. Rosalyn had not slept in a long time, not since a brief nap after the hearing, and she was getting more and more frustrated with her inability to find the cure. The Mage just knew they were close, but it was just out of their reach.

Finally, after one of the students Circe had brought in to help had dropped a potion, Rosalyn exploded. The normally timid, mild mannered Mage stood up and shoved the student, knocking the girl back into a bookshelf. She screamed and hollered at the girl, actually threatening further violence. Wide eyed, bruises still healing on her face and in her mind, Rosalyn threw a book at the girl and then fell over, sobbing, on the floor.

Circe came over to her student and held the girl quietly. “I know it is hard, but you need to stay focused.” Rosalyn pulled away, looking like she was going to say something, but stayed quiet. Circe continued to speak, but not before nodding over to her students to keep working on a cure. “We will save Chris and the others. I have been through much worse in the past. You will be her wife, and find a bonding between yourselves that is the ultimate truth.”

She paused momentarily. “This is a great strain, obviously,” Circe took her dear students chin in her hands, “but I am so proud of Chris. She will be the best Queen we have ever had. I will hurl this proclamation from the rooftops.”

Rosalyn hugged her tightly. Circe was like having a mother, sister, and teacher. The elder Wizard had always been there for her. She rubbed at her nose and wiped away some tears.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise on the other side of the room. Through tear soaked eyes, Rosalyn could see Circe’s students pointing at a page in one of the books of magic, so old they were still in print, with excited eyes. Wizard and Mage made eye contact and walked over the other side of the room. Circe’s students had found a cure.

It was a moderately complicated spell, but nothing that Circe and Rosalyn couldn’t handle. The Wizard’s students had already come up a way to use technology to enhance the spell. “The only problem,” the blue haired student began, is that it will only work on one person until the castor is dead.”

“Of course,” Rosalyn said as she worked the idea through her mind, “enchant a bunch of women and you can keep them until you’re in the grave.” The young Mage wanted to puke. She looked to Circe. “Obviously, Chris has to be the one we disenchant, so at least she knows what is going on. She will know what to do.” Circe nodded her agreement and motioned for her students to begin the spell.

With some technological amplification, the spell went off without a hitch. Hopefully, Chris would be somewhere that she could be awakened without causing a problem. Rosalyn could not lose her dearest love. They would be together again soon if all went as planned. Before Rosalyn could ponder this further, the door to their meeting room went flying open as two males and their now collared guard were led by Reannon into the room. The guard looked at Reannon with puppy dog eyes, deeply enthralled to her new Mistress. “Get them. Don’t collar the witches. They need to suffer.”

The men and guard pounced. Circe threw up a blue wall of fire, which threw the collared guard against the wall. Rosalyn dove under a table and grabbed something out of a closet, sliding it quickly into her robes, into a deep slip that would be hard to find. She stood up in time to see the blue haired student have a collar snapped around her neck. The light in the girl’s eyes vanished as she stood at attention, waiting for command.

The small quarters made it hard for Circe to fight back with her magic. One of the men was thrown back, but another got through to attack. Circe’s other student jumped in front of the Wizard, killed instantly by a sword through the chest. The shock of the moment made Circe and Rosalyn pause just long enough for the man to grab the Wizard and the enchanted guard to grab the Mage.

The blue haired student now knelt before Reannon. “Aww, how cute,” Reannon proclaimed as the girl stared up at her with a look of absolute devotion in her eyes. The Mistress kicked the girl in the forehead, knocking her on the ground. Quickly, the girl snapped back up to a kneeling position and stared back up at her Mistress. Reannon glared down at the brainwashed girl and let out a quiet snort.

She smiled, turning, as the guard returned to her with Chris’ axe. Circe and Rosalyn stood before, held by their captors, with shock at the sudden attack in their eyes. A moment passed before Rosalyn spoke up. “This totally makes sense. You were so hard on me during the hearing.” Out of nowhere, Rosalyn spit on Reannon. “You fucking cunt, you sold us out to those men.”

The room was silent for a moment. No one present could have imagined, before it happened, soft, gentle, Rosalyn speaking, and acting, like that. Reannon and Circe actually shared a split second glare even. Reannon stood in front of Rosalyn and struck her across the face. “Yes, I did sell you out I suppose. I want us to go in a different direction from what the current administration has in mind. This is just not satisfactory to me. So, yes, I did sell you out to the men from across the sea.”

Circe had been silent, but now spoke up, suddenly realizing something. “This is a pretty temporary alliance I bet. I don’t see you aligning yourself with them for very long.”

Reannon nodded. “Their mind control methods are much...cruder...” She paused and waved a hand at the guard waiting at attention and Mage kneeling next to her. “...than what we do, but they will be sufficient for now.” The Mistress walked to Rosalyn again and struck her hard across the face, reopening a wound. “When I betray those idiots from across the ocean, you and your girlfriend will be my mindless servants. For now, it will amuse me to see both of you suffer. Chris as a vacant lovedoll and you and your precious teacher in a cell.”

Reannon motioned to her thralls and they led Rosalyn and Circe into the hallway and then down a hall to a secret compartment where they could be taken to where the men were stationed. She smirked at how easy this had been so far.

07

Meanwhile, at almost the same moment Rosalyn was bravely calling Reannon a cunt, Marcus was raping Chris in the ass. As he violated her with his hard cock repeatedly as she bounced on it, gripping the wall obediently, suddenly the effects of her lover’s spell were initiated.

Chris continued to grip the wall, but suddenly became aware of herself. Why did she feel like the past few weeks had been a blank. Then, it all came back to her. Rosalyn had been captured! Somehow, as foggy memories of what felt like an out of body experience came back to her, she knew her beloved had escaped. Reannon. As the man fucked her, she could feel the rage rise into her body and through her blood, which could have been boiling as she remembered the humiliations of the past few weeks.

Chris scowled as this disgusting...for lack of a better term...man...raped her. As she vapidly smiled on the outside and giggled through a moan as had been expected of her when being used by a male, her mind began to draw up a plan. All she could think about as he came in and on her ass was gory thoughts of bloodshed and revenge.

08

I had spent a lot of time planning the wedding along with Chris’ grandmother and some of her advisers. When I was assigned my first adviser and drone, as a compliment for becoming the engaged of our future Queen, it freaked me out a little bit. I was just a Mage who happened to fall in love with the future Queen of our land. I didn’t feel all that special, but Circe reassured me that it was part of taking on the responsibilities I would have after the wedding. Chris promised to shield me from most public responsibilities, but there would be times when I would be needed. I just wanted to heal.

I’d been around drones all my life, but I had a hard time getting used to having one conditioned to serve my every whim. Being pretty passive and a bit submissive myself, it was very hard for me to command someone, even a will-less drone. A young lady I went to school with had been given a personal drone during adolescence by her affluent parents and had been quite abusive toward the slave. Chris had one also, but the hundreds year old drone was always treated with respect by my beloved.

One of the last things I did for the wedding before Reannon’s betrayal was be measured for my wedding collar. Our society allowed for a number of different relationships. Some were equal, a woman and a woman. Others had a clear distinction drawn between Dominant and submissive. Ours would be somewhere in the middle. I was submissive, but not a drone or doormat slave. In my vows, I promised to always love, honor, and obey Chris and this meant, to me, in public, private issues, and the bedroom. I would always be pleasing by my more docile, and deeply feminine, nature. Chris was a natural leader and didn’t feel like I would ever have a reason to defy her guidance and command.

The collar was part of the post ceremony reception. Ours would be in private with only a few friends and family members attending. My collar had been measured for exact measurements of my neck. Chris would snap it on during the reception and, except for extreme circumstances, it would not come off. There was some magical qualities to it to direct my behavior to Her, but it was more about the wearer proclaiming their role in society.

Inscribed on it was “little kitten,” Chris’ playful nickname for me since we had first met. I took to the name pretty quickly, wanting to embrace what kind of wife Chris wanted as Queen. Once married, my immediate goal was to be impregnated so I could have her first child, an heir to the throne. At least once a day, I touched my stomach eager for a swollen belly. Being a mother began to invade my every thought.

I would kill to protect or save my child. I would kill to defend Chris. Before this, I would have never thought myself strong enough to even have a thought like that.

09

The next morning, Chris sucked off Marcus like a seasoned professional, guiding his cock into her hands and mouth with great precession. Despite being back in control of herself, it was easy to fall back into the mindless routine of obedience. This, she thought, as she pumped his cock in her mouth, must be something like what drones felt. Her consciousness dropped into the back of her mind so she could perform her duties.

After he came, Marcus shoved “no one” to the ground. Chris allowed herself to giggle at this, staring back up at him with puppy eyes and a mindless smile. “Clean yourself up,” he said, tossing a towel to the cum stained girl, hitting her right in the face. Behind the towel, Chris’ face seethed with rage, but the Princess returned to the lovedoll expression as she wiped the man’s cum off of her face.

“Bravo,” he began, “you’ve turned into quite the little slut.” He walked over and put a finger on Chris’ chin. “You’re quite the little whore, aren’t you?”

Chris blinked and smiled. “No one is whore, Master.”

At the door to their quarters, Reannon stood sarcastically clapping. The lovers kissed again and Marcus slapped Chris on the bottom. “She will make quite the pet for us. A useless whore,” he grinned at Reannon, “unlike more sophisticated women like yourself.” He stared at her longingly, kissed the treacherous woman’s forehead. “I do love you.”

Reannon hugged him, but not tightly and looked up at the ceiling behind him. “I love you too.” Chris stared at the lovers, vapidly and blankly waiting for command. In her mind, she realized that Reannon could not care less about this little man. She’d betrayed her kind...for...him...but didn’t even love him. How repulsive.

Marcus pulled away and shrugged at his lover. “I do have some planning today for the battle. Your betrayer has gone home to collect some other goods for a big ceremony. Soon, your kind will all be just like you. Worthless accessories made only to please.”

He gently turned her toward their previous night’s dinner, knocked over on the floor after the lovers had fucked. “How about you clean up after us. Use your hands. Be a good girl.”

“Yes, Master,” Chris chirped enthusiastically, mimicking the high pitched tone of her previously brainwashed voice. Slowly, not at all used to the very high heels, the kind the most mindless of drones wore, she walked towards the table and picked it up, giving Marcus a nice view of her backside. Confident she was focused on her duties, he left the Princess in the room alone, slamming the door behind him.

After the door slammed behind her Master, Chris dropped the bimbo drone act and slammed the table into the wall. Luckily, their soundproof walls, installed to hide her brainwashers love making, hid her acts. She breathed heavily as her will continued to reassert itself, hundreds of thoughts bouncing around in her head as she regained control of herself. A pounding ache ran through her body and into her mind.

As quickly as the heels on her feet allowed, the Princess made her way to her ax, now held on a case as an act of humiliation by Reannon. Touching it, Chris’ mind eased a bit, but an edged fury remained inside her. She would have her revenge. A laugh came out of her mouth, but did not sound like the vapid giggling of a bimbo anymore.

It was the laugh of someone seriously unhinged. Someone really seriously angry. Someone whose normal rage, a rage that had limits, had been replaced by a sinister laugh that would put whomever was in her way in serious trouble.

10

A few hours after their capture, Rosalyn and Circe were sitting on the floor of their cell when they both braced for action at the changing of the guards. Through the small hole in their cell’s door, they could see two new guards coming on. One of them Rosalyn had seen before, during her first time in captivity, but the other she had not. She could hear the guard explain to the other that he had been assigned to duty because the regular guard had gotten sick earlier in the day. The regular guard shrugged it off and they went to duty.

Squinting towards their door window, Rosalyn sensed something familiar about the guard. It was the voice. She couldn’t place it, but knew that the voice sounded sort of like someone she knew. This was confirmed a few minutes later when the guard came in with their meal. It was Leela, disguising her boyish looks as a male named Lee. They had fallen for her disguise!

Leela put a finger to her mouth and placed the food on the ground. She nodded her head towards the door and Circe got the hint. The Wizard went towards the door and quietly hummed, sending some of her magic towards the other guard, which put him in a light trance where he would not hear their conversation.

Rosalyn ran over to Leela and hugged her. “I was so worried about you, after you disappeared. How did you escape?”

Leela slowly shock her head. “I slipped away when it looked like the battle wasn’t going well. Originally, I was going to head home, to warn everyone, but I decided to try and infiltrate their base.” She waved a hand over her face. “I can pass for a young man reasonably well, so I was able to fake my way into their base, hack a terminal to add a new security guard, and then work my way into the rotation.”

Rosalyn suddenly put a few things together. “You were the one who released us.”

Leela nodded. “I stole a pad, loaded some of my hacked information, and got you the parts from one of those fucking collars. They turned Tamantha and Daria into bimbos almost instantly. There are other women all over the base. Some are workers, some are just lovedolls like our drones, but they are all deeply under control.”

She paused, unsure how to bring up Chris. Observing this, Rosalyn did it for her. “Chris should be alright now. Those parts allowed us to figure out a spell that could break the hold over her. As long as she is still faking it, they shouldn’t know that she is free. You need to find her.”

Leela understood. “I haven’t seen her for a few days. That cunt Reannon and her man paraded Chris through here at that point, but she seemed to be pretty under control still. I can probably get to her though, but I might have to kill a few people. I heard Reannon say she has Chris’ ax too.”

Rosalyn grabbed the androgynous woman’s arm tightly. “Kill as fucking many of them as you need.” She stopped for a moment at the surprised look on Leela’s face. “The most important thing is protecting and rescuing the future Queen. No apologies, no tolerance, and no remorse. As the Chosen of our future Queen, that is an order.”

“Yes,” Leela paused, “Ma’am,” and grinned. She turned and looked at Circe’s back. The Wizard was still humming at the guard on the other side of the room. “I should get back to duty. I will feign the same ‘illness’ that took out the other guard. If they don’t like it, I’ll stab the asshole and we can torch this place until we find Chris.”

Rosalyn smiled and hugged Leela. “Good luck.” She was a little troubled by how easily she had succumbed to violent urges, the urges they had separated from the other societies’ men and women a long time before, but her lover, her Kingdom, was at stake. She watched Circe release the guard from her mesmeric enthrallment as Leela rejoined the guard outside, groaning loudly a few minutes later to be excused.

11

After feigning sick to get out of guard duty, Leela walked down a few hallways before heading back towards here Reannon and Marcus’ quarters were located. Leaning slightly around a corner, the disguised soldier found their captors talking with another man, who led Daria on a leash. The conversation was simple. Later in the day, they would command Chris to personally collar and brainwash both Rosalyn and Circe at a public gathering before their final assault on the Kingdom. While this went on, Reannon and Marcus would be made King and Queen.

The other man was instructed to spread the word. Reannon began to walk towards their quarters as well, but a guard stopped her and said they needed to get some other preparations squared away before the ceremony. The traitor agreed, and called for a few men to gather up Chris.

Leela made her way back to where Chris was being held in the quarters. She found the room unoccupied. Of course, like their own Kingdom, why would they bother locking in slaves or drones? The assumption would be that they would just go about their tasks.

The sound of Chris breathing heavy in the corner of the room grabbed Leela’s attention. She found her future Queen huddled in the space between a wall and bookshelf heavily breathing and repeatedly closing and opening her eyes. “Chris...Princess...” Leela was disgusted by what she saw, but assumed correctly that the mental toll taken on Chris had been enormous. Putting herself back together would take time.

Chris looked up after a long moment, slowly taking in the woman before her. “Leela?” she asked through a squint.

Leela stared at her. “...Are you...you?”

Chris nodded quickly. “I’m not sure how it happened, but the collar’s control over me was broken.”

Leela smiled. “It was Circe and Rosalyn. They discovered a way to break the spell for you. The others are still under Reannon’s control. The original casters of the spell need to be killed to break it totally.”

Again, Chris nodded, but then closed her eyes from a combination of the pounding headache and rage she was equally feeling at the moment. “They need to die.” Clarity was written across Chris’ face as she opened her eyes again. “Good. Let’s butcher these monsters.” She motioned toward the wall. “Take the ax. For now, I can’t use it. They have already left; they consider the ax to just be a war trophy. Fools. I have one more thing I need to do before the ceremony.”

Leela watched Chris slip by her and towards the hallway. She turned one last time, a smirk on her face. “Be ready with whatever plan you have. When I make my move, you move. Make sure I get the ax.”

* * *

A half hour later, Rosalyn and Circe sat in their cell with a hint of optimism about their situation in the air. Suddenly, there was some commotion at the door. The guards, including the new one who replaced Leela, were talking to a short young woman who Rosalyn immediately recognized as Chris. Or, rather, “no one” as she referred to herself with a gently vacant smile. She explained that her Mistress had ordered the slave to visit the prisoners as a means of humiliating them. The guards bought the story, why wouldn’t they, and let her into the cell.

Rosalyn almost blew it by beginning to walk steadily towards her lover, but Circe’s elderly arm grabbed her by the robes and brought her back as she realized how mistaken that action would have been for all of them. If the spell had worked, Chris sure was playing the part of the dimwitted lovedoll. A soft smile was on her face as she swayed into the room, still a bit awkwardly, on her heels. The door behind her almost closed, but was kept slightly ajar.

“Hello, ‘little kitten,’” Chris began staring at Rosalyn. Rosalyn blinked a few times, knowing Chris would not use that name unless she was proving who she was. “Soon all of us will be Mistress Reannon’s little kittens! She has a nice leash prepared for your collar.” Her voice chirped in the most bubble brained way possible to continue fooling her captors.

She turned towards Circe. “Your magic will greatly serve the Mistress too. She can have you make yourself forever young, so you can serve her like all girls will. That wrinkle on her your neck will be gone,” the future Queen paused and rolled up the tight shirt she wore to reveal a long scar at the bottom of her back, “along with this ugly scar.”

Rosalyn gasped. Chris didn’t show that scar to anyone, Rosalyn was barely allowed to see it, but with her back turned to their captors she made eye contact with the White Mage, that screamed this is me. Desperate times removed previous issues. Again, Chris chirped loudly so the guards could hear, “today is going to be such a great day!”

On cue, the guards entered the cell. The guard came for Chris and grabbed her backside. Like a harbinger of death, Chris stared at Circe and Rosalyn, revenge mirrored in her eyes, but then turned back to the guard like a good bimbo.

As she swayed away, Chris and Rosalyn stared ahead, absolutely speechless.

12

At the ceremony later that day, a number of dignitaries and citizens from the other society entered the hall. Reannon brought the ceremony to order and had Rosalyn and Circe brought out. The Mage and Wizard were cuffed and dragged along by a chain held by the brainwashed Daria, whose gaze was empty and mindless.

Reannon stood before Marcus’ followers and smirked towards Circe and Rosalyn. For a moment, their general calmness in the face of brainwashing troubled her, but a few words whispered in her ear by a soldier dragged her attention away. “Friends, we have come together here for two purposes. One, to display these two fools publicly before they are brought under control. Second, and much more importantly, to coronate myself and your dear Marcus as King and Queen of our combined forces.” A cheer went up from the crowd.

“I will get great pleasure from doing this myself.” Reannon stepped in front of Rosalyn and touched the Mage’s neck to extend a collar onto it when there was a disruption, loud noise, and lots of shouting. Rosalyn, this time, smirked at Reannon as the woman turned around to find Daria laying dead at the feet of Circe. Leela stood at the end of the stage, ax in one hand, the other still extended from the dagger she had thrown.

“Seize her!” Reannon shouted at Leela, who dodged two soldiers and ran towards Reannon, but then dove out of the way and sprung off the stage as handfuls of men fell from arrows or swords that were shot from the overhang, where those who had come to save Chris now stood.

There was intense fighting for a few minutes as many men went down and Leela fought with Reannon on the stage. Suddenly, there was a loud AHEM that echoed through the hall. The occupants of the hall turned around to find Chris, her old clothes on, in tatters, hair cut down to the skin in some places. She stood with one arm on the large hall doors and another on her head as another headache pounded through her head.

Reannon stepped forward to address Chris. “How DARE a little girl like you, a pathetic never was, interrupt my coronation!” She glared towards the back, but was unsure of herself.

Chris continued to hold her head and began laughing loudly. Reannon’s face turned white as a ghost as Chris suddenly looked straight up at Reannon from across the room, bloodshed mirrored in her eyes. “Coronation? This is a joke, right?”

“Chris?” Reannon began, “you’re...you...you aren’t under my control?”

Chris smirked at her betrayer. “Here’s a hint.” She took one of her stiletto heels off her feet and violently threw it towards Reannon. The shark end of the heel shredded its way through Reannon’s neck. The real never was was dead by the time she hit the ground.

As Reannon’s dead body hit the floor, there was silence all around the room. No one knew what to do. Suddenly, Tamantha came out of a side room and looked around, passing out from the shock of regaining her free will. As she hit the floor, a fight began between Marcus’ soldiers and Chris’s troops. She pointed at Leela, who knew exactly what to do and began sprinting towards her, striking down two soldiers as she ran.

Meanwhile, now freed of their bonds, Circe and Rosalyn began to attack with their magic as well. Circe shot flames, lightning, and ice at various soldiers; many were killed by the high intensity and anger behind the Wizard’s magic. Rosalyn, future Chosen of Queen Chris, attacked some soldiers with her own less powerful magics. Mostly a healer, she was eventually overcome by one, but struck the man down with the silver dagger hidden deep in her robes in a magical subspacial compartment.

Upon reaching Chris, Leela tossed her the ax and the future queen began mowing down soldiers. By the time she was done, ten soldiers were dead, including three that had been viciously decapitated and one whose left arm had been chopped off like the branch of a tree.

Finally, she came upon Marcus, who sneered at her. He flung a soldier at her, but Chris gutted him and toss the man aside. “I don’t think this planet is large enough for both of us. One of us lives past this day, but one will not.”

Marcus began to rush at her, swinging wildly and missing. “You are throwing your life away, girl. You’d make a good servant for me. Maybe even a replacement for Reannon.”

Chris missed with her ax, but landed a series of punches that threw him back.” “We let you live. The other planets told us we were making a mistake allowing a waring party to leave and bide their time.” She glared at him, disgust in her eyes. “They were fucking right.” The princess was literally snorting at this point, fire in her eyes.

Chris and Marcus began to fight. Each was a formidable opponent for the other and the battle was at a stalemate for the first few minutes. Having vanquished the soldiers who had been attacking her, Rosalyn turned around and began to ran towards her Queen, fury deeply embedded in her eyes. As she ran, her arm was grabbed by a bloody, but not beaten, Circe. “No. That is Chris’ fight. For the spell to work, she has to kill him.”

Rosalyn blinked a few times, despite her rage, and understood. Her mentor wrapped an arm around the Mage and they watched the battle taking place below them on the stage. A few soldiers had stopped fighting and began to watch, as well as Leela and some others.

Marcus was strong, but Chris was faster and more clever. A missed attack allowed Chris to strike, hitting him again and again and finally gutting him in the stomach with her ax. As he fell to the ground, Chris slowly walked over, victory in sight, and stood over him. “Please, grant me mercy. We can work this out. You can have our girls. And my men! All of them. We’d make a good team.”

There was silence on the battleground. Almost all fighting was ceased as their leaders were in combat. Chris stared at Marcus for a long moment before spitting in his face. “No.” A moment passed before she wielded her ax and violently swung at his head, decapitating her former master with two thrusts.

Any remaining soldiers were either killed or surrendered. Her captor, and betrayer, vanquished, the future Queen fell to her knees sobbing. Rosalyn shoved Circe back and ran over to her Queen and tackled her on the ground, holding on for dear life. They embraced for a long time before Leela and Circe came over to get them both medical attention.

As they walked to the blue haired medic drone who approached, Leela gently put a hand on her future Queen’s arm. “What of the rest of the soldiers and those who followed Reannon?”

“Throw them to the dogs.” Chris didn’t even stop walking. Rosalyn and Leela shared a look at the ease with which their Queen would kill, but a nod from Circe brought their questioning to a halt. As if having eyes behind her head, Chris turned, smiling, and proclaimed that, “look, it’s clear we can’t do this alone. We tried to let unruly parts of our society alone and look what happened.” She looked at Leela. “My friend, please inform the other planets I would like to meet with them after the ceremony when we return.”

“Yes,” Leela began, “your Highness,” with a smile. Chris rolled her eyes at the formality and continued walking. Rosalyn caught up to Chris and they held hands as the medic drone, who both would make love to that evening, looked over their injuries.

13

After we returned home, the rest of the soldiers and Reannon’s conspirator’s were executed. Most of the women who had been captured and brainwashed were taken to a special island on one of their leisure planets so their minds could be fixed. Unfortunately, when the dust settled after the battle we found Tamantha dead of a self inflicted wound. The loss of her free will was too much to bear.

Chris and I are getting married in a few hours. I am happy we will be able to get away for a bit after the ceremony, but I also want to get home to prepare for motherhood. As I made the final preparations for the ceremony, Chris, violating all traditions and without a hint of concern for that, sits with me and puts her hand on my swollen belly. She stares at it with this deep and odd curiosity.

The End