The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Of The Nylonians

Prologue

For many years, women adorned their legs with silk stockings, but on one fateful night, a little known scientist named Charles Marks changed it all.

It was 1:30 a.m. when Charles heard a noise from outside. He looked out his window and saw a yellow glow a few hundred yards away from his secluded country home. The baffled scientist threw on some clothes and stumbled his way toward the light.

“Great Scott!” he exclaimed, when he reached his destination. Carefully reaching into the four-foot deep crater, he removed the glowing egg.

He studied the smooth surface until it cracked open.

A black substance exploded out at him, hitting him in the arm, and hurtling him to the ground. Following a few minutes of struggle, the substance went limp and released its hold. Catching his breath, Charles examined the sample farther and discovered that it had an elastic quality. He sat for hours, running the possible uses for his discovery through his head.

While flipping through a magazine for ideas, he came across an advertisement for silk stockings. He looked up how to make stockings in one of his many books and swapped out silk with the sample from the egg. The result was a sleek, stretchy, durable pair of black stockings. With only one sample from the egg, the scientist worked diligently over the next few days to mimic his prototype stockings using common ingredients.

At last, he had success.

Charles kept his pair of prototype stockings, but sold the new formula to a large clothing company. Since then, silk stockings have taken a back seat to the ones now known as nylon. In the sixties when hemlines of skirts went up, the same formula was used in the creation of modern day pantyhose.

Though the hosiery that adorned women’s legs today looked like the prototype stockings made by Charles Marks, they lacked the one ingredient—instead of making them look good—would transform them into obedient nylon servants.

In 1938, Charles sold his findings to a big company in the city. A week following the purchase of his findings, the company’s vice president announced the invention, upcoming mass production, and sales of nylon stockings. Over the years, the styles of stockings changed, and eventually evolved to pantyhose. However, from then until the present, the base formula for all hosiery products never altered from the one developed by Charles Marks.