The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Of The Nylonians

Chapter Two — The Prototype

John woke up at nine a.m. to the sound of banging on his door. He answered to find Julia standing there with a box of doughnuts and two cups of coffee from the cafe.

“Morning. Want some breakfast?”

He rubbed his eyes and yawned. “Sure, come on in.”

Julia sat at the small motel room table while John took a quick shower. “So, how did you sleep?”

She responded, “Not very good. In fact, I kept thinking about what the hose-clad woman said last night.”

“The crap about the prototype.”

“Yeah,” Julia continued. “Since I couldn’t sleep, I decided to check around on the net.” She pulled out a news article from her purse and handed it to John. “I borrowed a laptop from the front desk and did a search for any mention of a prototype in this area. At first I didn’t find anything, but then I added pantyhose and nylon to the search criteria.”

“Did it produce any results?” John asked.

“It did,” Julia answered. “The newspaper story you’re holding was written in 1938 about a man named Charles Marks.”

The article read, “Today, Charles Marks sold his ground-breaking formula for nylon stockings to an undisclosed company. A spokesperson from the company stated the stockings will be available to the general public at an affordable price. Marks already produced a pair of prototype stockings, but per the agreement, he’ll be allowed to keep those.”

“That’s a start,” John pointed out, “but the article doesn’t say where he kept the stockings?”

“True, but this morning I went to the records hall. I searched for an hour and finally found a pair of prototype nylon stockings listed as inventory for a public sale at Charles Marks’s laboratory in Villa County. As it turns out,

your uncle decided not to sell the stockings in the sale. For whatever reason, the original form was kept.

“The lab is one of the properties my uncle left me. The lab has been in the family for years, passed down from my great grandfather Charles. It is only an hour drive from here. Do you want to go out there with me to check it out? The key is in my uncle’s safety deposit box at the bank,” John stated. “I can have one of the bank employees access it for me.”

Without hesitation, Julia nodded her head. “Damn right I want to go with. That bitch was shooting shit at me, too. I want to know why.”

* * *

John collected the key while Julia swung by the Sheriff’s office to see if anything had been found at the house.

“Nothing,” Sheriff Nelson told Julia. “My officers checked the place out this morning and reported back a few minutes ago.”

“Okay, thanks for looking into it.”

As Julia walked back to the motel, she noticed a police car driving the opposite direction toward the records hall.

* * *

Larry parked the car in the back alley. Once inside, the two converted officers locked the door, and Jenny questioned the clerk.

“Where can I find records about a pair of prototype nylons made by Charles Marks in the 1930’s?”

“Do you know the exact year?

“1938,” Larry answered. “The stockings were made then.”

“I’m not sure where you would find something like that. But a young woman was looking for the same thing earlier. I think she had luck with the old public sale forms, but I’m not certain.”

“What do you mean you’re ‘not certain’?” Jenny yelled.

“I copied the form for her, but when I asked if she found everything she was vague with a reply. I wrote down the file number before I copied it.”

“Do you know her name?”

“It’s in the log. She was here at eight this morning.”

“Jenny,” Larry ordered, “take the clerk to the back room and deal with her. I’ll get the form and check the log book to see who copied it.”

Jenny nodded and forcefully escorted the clerk into the back room. Once there, she pinned the clerk against the soda machine and held her knee into the clerk’s crotch. She seductively kissed up and down the captive’s neck before planting her lips onto the clerk’s, shoving her tongue deep into the victim’s mouth. The scared clerk struggled to get away, but Jenny was too strong.

“What’s your name?” Jenny whispered, as she continued to tease the clerk’s neck.

“My name is Amy.”

“Nice to meet you, Amy.” Jenny opened her palms and grabbed the clerk’s thighs. The black obsidian element quickly dissolved Amy’s pants and panties and had her squirming around in lustful desire as it shaped and molded itself to her curves. The last of her free will drifted away as the final stages of the transformation took place, leaving her lower body sheathed in chocolate brown pantyhose.

“Did you get what you need?” Jenny inquired, as she and the converted Amy walked back into the main room.

“I did,” Larry replied. “Julia Rainer is the woman from this morning.”

“Didn’t she and John Baker make the report about a pantyhose-clad maniac at the Marks’s house last night?”

“You’re correct,” Larry responded. “Mistress Cammie catered their dinner when she encountered the egg from the Nylonian mother ship. The egg converted her and in turn, she tried to get the location of the prototype from them. They escaped and made the report with Sheriff Nelson.”

The trio examined the form and discovered the same thing Julia found out earlier. The prototype stockings were last seen at the laboratory in Villa County. They returned to the Marks house, where Cammie had converted two hikers who stumbled to the house by mistake. Twenty-six-year-old Ron had a similar build and height to Larry. His hose were a similar shade to the male officer’s. Olivia, Ron’s stunning bride-to-be, stood just shy of six feet

and wore her shoulder length red hair in a ponytail. Cammie encased her in dark brown hose.

“We have discovered where the prototype is,” Jenny told Cammie.

“Good,” Cammie said. “Larry, Amy, and you will retrieve the stockings if they are still there. My new converts and I will build a small transporter.”

“What should we do with John and Julia?”

“Convert John,” Cammie answered. “Capture Julia. My fellow Mistress Elders have plans for her.”

The trio nodded and left. Cammie turned to Ron and Olivia. “We have much to do. We need to build a small transporter so we can send and receive things from the mother ship.”

Ron asked, “Will the transporter be able to send other Nylonians to Earth?”

“No, humans can be sent back and forth, but the Nylonian Elders can’t survive in their natural form. They will be sent in as eggs and take a human host.”

Cammie handed Olivia a list of items. “Go to town with Ron and get these things.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

* * *

Miles away, John and Julia reached the lab. The chance that the stockings were still there was a long shot, but it was the only lead the pair had.

John stuck in his key and the door opened with a load groan. “I guess it’s been abandoned for a while.”

“Yeah,” Julia responded. “Do you have any idea where the stockings would be?”

John shook his head, and the two split up. Julia rummaged through the lower level while John took the loft where the telescope was. In an instance of pure dumb luck, John bumped into a sheet-covered safe.

“I found a safe!” John exclaimed.

Julia quickly came up and noticed John with his ear on the safe. “Can you open it?”

“It’s been a while since I did this,” John answered, “but I’ll get it open.”

John worked the combination dial for an hour before the safe door finally creaked open. The only item in the safe was a pair of black nylon stockings inside an old and tattered plastic bag.

“In my bag is a small air pump and a container of shrink wrap, go get them.”

“I’m on it,” Julia said.

A short while since going to collect the items, Julia returned with them. Carefully, John secured the original bag inside the shrink-wrap. As she stared at the stockings through the plastic, Julia heard voices in her head. She couldn’t make out all the words, however, “mistress” and “invasion” repeated a few times. Like they had a mind of their own, Julia’s hands stretched out to the stockings, but were stopped by John. Julia came out of her trance and walked away.

“What’s the matter?” John asked, as he caught up to her just inside the opened main door.

“I don’t know. I felt so strange, like something was trying to take control of me.”

Julia buried her head in John’s shoulder and started to cry.

“It’s okay.” John patted her back. “I won’t let anything happen to you.” John wiped away Julia’s tears. “I will protect you from danger.”

Julia embraced John in a hug. Suddenly they heard clapping coming from the front lawn of the building.

“Bravo,” Larry mocked. “You’re such a great guy.”

“What the hell do you want?” John yelled.

“I want the stockings. I also want your little girlfriend,” Larry responded.

“You can’t have either!”

“I can,” Larry shot back in a mimicking voice. “It’s not actually up to you.”

Without warning, Jenny and Amy sped up in the police car. They both leapt out and began shooting the alien solution at John. He dodged the shots, but just as he was about to close the door, Jenny shot a stream that transformed into a lasso and yanked Julia outside. In his haste to save her, John stepped right into a blast from Amy. The black shot hit his arm and harmlessly fell off. He closed the door and ran to the telescope loft, not realizing he’d dropped the stockings by the door. From the loft window, he could see Julia being chloroformed and put into the police car.

“Screw this crap!” Larry screamed. “Let the fool die!” Larry grabbed a propane tank lying nearby. He turned the valve on and threw it through a lower level window. He pulled his gun and shot into the same window. The bullet bounced off the metal wall inside the lab and caused an explosion. Larry laughed hysterically as the police car drove away from the burning inferno with both the prototype stockings and Julia on board.

* * *

John leaped out the rear of the building and stumbled away from the flames. He hoped the Nylonian’s plans and activities involving the prototype would keep them busy, and oblivious to the fact he was alive. The effects of his ordeal then took their toll and he passed out.

Hours passed, he woke in the back of a Villa County ambulance. “Sir,” the paramedic asked. “Sir, can you hear me?”

“They took her,” John faintly replied. “They took her.”

John slipped back into unconsciousness. The room was dark, and all John could see was Julia tied to a table. A black obsidian mass oozed across her lower body; her cries of lust mixed with terror echoed through John’s ears. He tried to reach out and help her, but instead he began to fall. John woke with a gasp, and realized it had been a dream.

A male voice said, “I see you’re awake.

“Who are you? Where the hell am I?” John asked.

“Villa County Hospital,” the man answered as he flashed his shield. “I’m Detective Lewis, you’re lucky to be alive.”

“What do you want, Detective?” John asked.

“The ID in your wallet says you’re John Baker. Is that true?”

“Yeah, a female friend and I were getting a few things from my newly acquired building when some people showed up. They took her and tried to blow me up.”

“I see. What were you getting?”

John knew a story about hosed women and prototype stockings would land him in the asylum or jail, so he bent the facts a little. “I just inherited the property from my recently deceased uncle. I was looking around for anything of sentimental value before placing the property up for sale.”

“I see, what is your friend’s name? Do you know why she was taken?”

“Her name is Julia Rainer. She is from Shadyville. As to why they took her, I have no clue. The intruders wanted something from the lab safe, but I had already checked. There was nothing in there of value. I guess someone cleaned it out years ago.”

“Did they know this?”

“Yeah, they looked for themselves. Maybe they took Julia as a consolation prize.”

* * *

Back at the remote Marks house, Julia woke up from her four-day rest.

“It’s time to wake up,” Olivia said. “The transporter is ready.”

Olivia then escorted Julia to the front lawn. With a burst of strength, Julia stomped on Olivia’s foot and broke free of her grasp. Before she could get far, Julia was run down by Jenny, who had seen the captive escape from across the lawn. While struggling to get Julia down, Jenny’s leg caught on a rose bush. One of the thorny branches created a small run on the upper right thigh of Jenny’s pantyhose. Despite the damage to her hose, Jenny managed to secure Julia and bring her back.

Handing over her captive to Cammie, Jenny pointed to the run. “Why did I get a run? I thought alien pantyhose are indestructible.”

“Not exactly,” Cammie explained. “The conversion blend is indestructible, but once it fades into pantyhose it becomes susceptible to runs and tears like normal nylon.”

“How can it be repaired?”

“We use the same method as normal women, nail polish. However, instead of being a quick fix like it is with regular hose, the alien traits of our hose cause the microscopic fibers in the nail polish to expand. Because we use clear polish, a permanent and perfectly matched patch is created.”

Olivia walked over to Jenny and applied nail polish onto the run. Within moments, the polish expanded to repair the run. Meanwhile, Cammie placed the plastic bag containing the stockings on a chair attached to a small machine. The machine had been built mostly out of stolen parts from a local electronic store. There was a large, flat computer screen that displayed the coordinates and a keyboard for typing commands. Cammie entered some coordinates and suddenly a blast of yellow energy shot down from the sky.

The yellow energy surrounded the chair and went away, taking the stockings with it. Cammie typed new numbers before having Julia placed in the chair. Like before, the yellow energy shot down, surrounding the frightened woman. In a flash, Julia found herself bound to an egg-shaped chair inside of a small room, buzzing with computers and lights on the walls.

“Welcome to the Mother Ship, Julia Rainer,” a female voice said from the shadows of the dimly lit room.

Julia looked in the direction of the voice and out of nowhere came a floating black gelatin like ball. The ball took the shape of a human woman and approached Julia.

“Who or what are you?” Julia nervously asked.

“I am known as Kira,” the woman answered. “I am a Nylonian Mistress Elder. For your convenience, I will speak in the Earth language known as English. Many Earth years ago, we dropped an egg on your planet by mistake. This egg contained the essence of a Mistress Elder. We reached the Amdoli Nebula before noticing the mistake. We would have retrieved the egg right away, but for some reason we could not pick it up on our scanners. Even if the Mistress Elder had attached to a host, we should have picked her up on our scanners.”

As she struggled to break free of her bonds, Julia cried out, “How did you discover it was on Earth?”

“We searched many planets by sending one Elder down at a time. The Elder would attach to a host from the planet and convert countless of the world’s dominant species to help in the search. Finally, we reached Earth and, while going through the planet’s history, we found the article about Charles Marks. A Mistress can only attach to a female host; however, unfamiliar with humans, our sister tried to take Charles Marks and failed. Unable to live on Earth without a host, she died and the scientist created the nylon formula with her remains.”

Kira paused for a moment to relish in her captive’s fear before continuing.

“Despite the fact he adapted the formula to use Earth substances for mass production, Charles made one pair of stockings using the original remains. This pair he kept as a trophy while selling the adapted formula to a corporation. We discovered this and determined we could retrieve the stockings and use them along with our conversion blend to transform an Earth female into a Nylonian Mistress Elder. You are the one, Julia Rainer. We knew this when we sent the Elder you know as Cammie to retrieve data of your encounter in the Marks house. We didn’t expect to find the one human who matched the transformation criteria so easily, but here you are.”

“No, I will not be transformed and turned into some sick pantyhose alien!”

“Trust me, my dear,” Kira seductively whispered into Julia’s ear. “You will love being one of us. Once the transformation is complete, the five Elders will be complete again. With our numbers and full power restored, we will convert the galaxy into nylon-encased servants, starting with Earth!”