The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Of The Nylonians

Part 2

After receiving last minute instructions Jenny, Josh, Maxine, and I began our drive back to Washington where we would continue with the Nylonian invasion plans. After traveling for the entire day we stopped for the night. Though we were now Nylonian converts our human side still required sleep and food. We checked into a small road side motel just outside of Chicago. Our mistress had ordered us to convert and enslave more humans in Washington but she also had told us that anyone we encountered on the return trip would be fair game as well.

“Josh,” I said as I exited the vehicle, “ you have done well but we don’t need you until morning. Get your own room and stay there until I summon you.”

“ I will obey,” he said, “ I will do as I am instructed.” Josh took care of business at the desk and after giving us the key for our room he retired to his own for the night.

“ Ok,” I said to Maxine and Jenny, “ I think we should try to convert some males and females here so we can get the hang of it.”

“ Good idea,” Jenny replied, “ the ability to convert comes natural but the being able to get victims alone and in position for conversion does not.” After discussing we decided that Jenny would convert the woman at the motel desk. Maxine and I would convert/enslave a couple who was by the pool.

“Can I help you,” the desk clerk asked as Jenny approached.

“ I think there is a problem with my television,” Jenny replied, “ can you come take a look?” The clerk shrugged in annoyance but followed Jenny back to our room. The clerk who was wearing a knee length denim skirt knelt down and as she did a nylon egg that Jenny had placed under the TV popped open and black Nylonian liquid attached to her bare legs. The clerk stumbled back and fell onto the bed. “What’s going on,” she exclaimed, who are you?” Jenny seductively strolled over to the bed sat next to the distressed woman. At this point the liquid was begging to convert into black hose. As the hose encased her the woman began to let out lust filled moans in the midst of her cries of fear. “I feel so horny, what is happening to me, you won’t get away with this, I won’t submit to your demands.”

“ Silly woman,” Jenny laughed, “ you don’t have to submit to me, but you will submit to the hose.” The clerk writhed on the bed in both pain and pleasure as the last of the liquid converted to hose. She now began to rub her hands up and down her nylon clad legs. Jenny removed the clerks shirt and skirt and began to suck her erect nipples. At the same time Jenny also was rubbing the clerks left hand up and down on her pussy. Jenny moaned as she guided the woman’s fingers through the opening in her hose and into her soft, wet sex. The clerk then began to shake uncontrollably in orgasm. Her futile attempts to fight the conversion had failed and she was now one of us.

“ I will obey she moaned as she rubbed her hose, “ I am the hose.” Jenny then straddled her in the 69 position. The nylon receded away from both of their wet, and dripping pussies as they began to eat each other out.

Back at the pool Maxine and I hade engaged the couple in some idle conversation about the weather and such. They were actually newly weds who were on their way to Vegas for their honeymoon. Just when it looked like we would have to do both conversions right there Sally, the wife got up to use the restroom. Maxine excused herself as well and followed her. Once in the restroom Maxine pined Sally against the wall and covered her mouth. Maxine rubbed her nylon covered legs against Sally’s and in no time white Nylonian liquid came off of Maxine and onto Sally. The newly wed crumbled onto the floor with Maxine still holding in her lustful moans with her hand.. Sally didn’t fight the conversion as much as the clerk and therefore the liquid converted to hose much faster. Just as Jenny had done with the clerk Maxine slid Sally’s fingers into her pulsing pussy. After a few minutes of squirming on the floor Sally went limp and as Maxine removed her hand The young woman rose.

“ I am the hose,” Sally said, “ long live the Nylonians.” Maxine then led Sally through the shadows and into our room where they joined Jenny and the clerk in the midst of a nylon orgy.

“ I wonder what’s taking them the husband asked me as he sat up from his lounge chair.

“ I don’t know Chris,” I replied, maybe she went back to your room.” Chris nodded and got up. He walked near me and went to shake my hand before leaving. Instead of accepting the handshake I grabbed his arm and shoved his hand onto my hose clad leg. He ripped his arm away and stormed off to his room. I slowly stalked behind him as I waited for his mind and body to crave the hose just as Josh’s had. In a matter of minutes he opened his room door and let me in. I shoved him onto the bed and removed my skirt. The nylon retreated from my dripping sex and I slowly slid down onto Chris’s bulging manhood. As I rocked and moved with him inside me moans of pure ecstasy and pleasure filled the room. As I rubbed his hands on my nylon legs his cock grew larger and larger until he came so hard that it nearly bucked me right off. It was at this point that a small amount of Nylonian Liquid came off my legs and onto him. Since the men were just puppets and not full converts it didn’t take as much Nylonian liquid/hose to ensnare their minds. The liquid then spread across his lower body and encased his legs and eternally engorged member in white hose. Chris sat up and without needing me to say so he went into Josh’s room.

After I took everything of value from Chris and Sally’s room I locked it and returned to mine. As I entered both Sally and Holly, the desk clerk laid passed out on one of the beds. Maxine and Jenny were still having at it on the other bed. I removed my clothes and climbed onto the bed with them. Our nylon legs entwined with each other as we licked and caressed each others tits. Our moans woke up the two new converts and they started going at it again. The next morning I woke up tangled with Maxine and Jenny. The room reeked of sex and lust.

“ Everyone up,” I said, “ it is time to go.” The others woke and after a quick meal from the motel lobby it was time to contact Cammie about the two converts as well as the additional male slave.

“ Are they fully within the Nylonian power,” Cammie asked.

“Yes mistress,” I replied, “ both women are fully converted and the man is just as entranced and obedient as Josh.” There was a pause before Cammie responded.

“ Have Maxine go with Sally and her new husband to Vegas. They can be our operatives in that area. Take the desk clerk with you as well as Jenny, and Josh. For now hold off on converting and enslaving until I get our operatives organized better. If you run into problems your hose can be used to control men or women once they touch it. As long as you don’t allow the liquid to transfer to them they will just pass out and forget what you’ve done with them.”

“ Understood mistress,” I said, “ I will do as you order. Long live the Nylonians.” I hung up the phone and told the new orders to everyone. After a short refueling stop at the local station Josh, Jenny, Holly, and myself continued towards Washington and Maxine went to Vegas with Sally and Chris.

As my entourage and I finally cruised into Washington there was some action back in Shadyville. For the time being Cammie was running the town normal so she wouldn’t raise suspicion. The majority of the men in Shadyville had now been enslaved like Josh while the older ones were disposed of. The same was true for the town’s women. The children had been moved to a near bye campground where they would be raised and cared for. Just as Cammie was retiring for the night she heard a van pull into town. The van stopped at the gas station and the driver got out to pay at the 24 hour credit card pump. She was a woman in roughly her mid 30’s with long sandy brown hair that she had in a ponytail. As Cammie watched the woman fuel her van she wondered what to do. On one hand she had told all operatives to hold off on conversions. On the other hand, this woman was prime for the picking. Just as she was about to go after the woman the side van door opened and two more people got out. Two kids in either their late teen or early 20’s. One was a red headed female while the other was a guy. The red head was normal in stature standing around 5-6 or so while the guy looked like an all pro football star standing 6-3 or better with a husky build. The older driver was the same height as the red head with similar build.

“Are there,” the red head asked the driver, “ I am starving and very tired.”

“Yes,” the driver replied, “ after we fuel up we will drive out to the woods where the sky fire was seen. We can set up camp and get some dogs going on a fire.”

“ Ok professor Burns,” the red head responded.

Cammie was taken back for a moment, where did she know that name from? The Nylonian mistress retreated to her quarters where she looked up the name professor Burns on the net. After scrolling through the matches she found one that looked just like the van driver.

“Of course,” she said aloud to herself, “ Olivia Burns from the University Of Illinois. She is the one that is on the television sometimes with her studies in matter transport and reconstitution theory . She could prove useful in our efforts to make a Nylon weapon that will speed up the conversion process by automatically encasing a woman in hose once they are hit by the rays from it..

Cammie turned off her computer and decided to convert the three visitors the next day. If the young woman and man were with Olivia Burns they could be useful as well. Despite not having everything just right the mistress decided to life the non conversion/enslavement order.

After raiding an outdoor snack machine the three travelers reached the campsite in the woods. Inside of an hour they had the tent up and hot dogs on the fire.

“ What should we do first?” the male student asked.

“ Well Ron,” Olivia replied, “ I think I will send you into town to find eye witnesses while Kara and I take some soil samples.”

“ That’ll work,” Ron replied, “ but for now I am going to crash. The three laughed and Ron went to bed.

“ Do you really think we’ll find something here,” Kara asked Olivia.

“ Of course,” the professor replied, “ I don’t know if it is aliens like the tabloids say but if nothing else we should find some cool meteor rocks.”

The two women stayed up for an hour more before sacking out. Neither one knew that the next day would change them forever.