The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Of The Nylonians

Part 3

The sun was just peeking over the horizon when I woke Ron. My plan was to send him into the local town to see if anyone had witnessed the sky fire that had fallen here.

“Wake up,” I said as I pulled the blankets off him. “Time to get dressed and go into town.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he growled as he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. “What are you and Kara going to do while I go to town?”

“Kara and I will run some soil samples and see if any remnants of meteor rock or dust can be found. It has been a while since the sky fire fell and it looks like we are not the first people who have been here to check it out.”

“Morning Professor Burns,” Kara chimed in as she returned from gathering wood. “I got enough for our fire tonight, I figured I would do it now so we can focus on the samples all day.”

“ Good job,” I said, “now Ron, get the bike off the roof of the van and ride that into town. Kara and I need the equipment in the van.” We grabbed a quick breakfast and Ron rode away to town. After he was gone Kara and I cleaned up the meal mess and got to work. We started by walking around and taking samples of soil and vegetation in a half mile radius.

Ron rode the short few miles back into town and his first stop was the local sheriff office. However when he entered the office there wasn’t anyone there. As he was leaving a woman appeared seemingly from nowhere. She was short, probably around 5-6 with medium length hazel colored hair. She was dresses in a denim vest with a matching denim mini skirt. What put back Ron more than anything was the fact that she accompanied this all with suntan colored pantyhose despite the fact it was close to 90 degrees outside.

“Hello,” she said with a strong southern draw, “I’m Lulu, can I help you with something?”

“Yes you can,” Ron replied, “I’m with a research group and we are investigating the sky fire that fell here. I was trying to find anyone from town who maybe witnessed it.”

“I did,” Lulu answered as she seductively swayed her way towards Ron. “I even took some pictures of it. Would you like to g to my place to see them?”

Ron agreed and the seductive country girl led him three blocks up the road to a white double wide trailer house. While walking down the street Lulu had managed to get Ron’s hand to brush her nylon clad leg a few times. This was now causing Ron to feel a bit dizzy. Once inside the trailer Lulu sat him down on the couch and disappeared into another room. Ron’s head kept spinning and soon he felt his member begin to bulge. He was about to get up and get the hell out of there when Lulu reappeared wearing nothing but the hose.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She the aggressively tackled him back down onto the couch. Normally Ron who played football could have easily charged his way out but the effects of the alien nylon had weakened him. Now pined down by Lulu on the couch Ron’s hands were now in very direct contact with the hose. Then a small liquid looking drop of hose leaped off of Lulu’s leg and onto Ron’s upper thigh. Lulu stepped away and watched with a lustful grin as the nylon drop expanded and encased her victim. Ron did not put up much fight as his member grew to a size that it had never been. The silky softness of the alien hose made him oblivious of the violent attack it was waging on his mind. After a few minutes his mind was putty and the hose had managed to encase his entire lower body. Like the male slaves who had preceded him Ron’s now massive manhood would be locked that way in sheer suntan hose forever.

“Now that business is done,” Lulu purred, “I can get to the pleasure.” The hose encased vixen approached the nylon slave and as the hose retreated from her Pusy and Ron’s cock she slid her way onto him. Ron shook in pure ecstasy as she rocked back and forth. His engorged manhood sent Lulu into the throws of lust and desire as it trusted and moved inside of her.

“You belong to the hose now,” she screamed between moans, “you belong to us!”

“I am yours, I will obey,” Ron recited back. His body then began to convulse and he came so hard that he nearly knocked Lulu off.

Lulu recomposed her self and got dressed. She then ordered Ron to do the same. As the new nylon slave pulled his jeans back on she handed him a larger than normal hose egg and gave him orders to follow.

“ Mistress needs valuable information from your professor, make sure this egg is set so it’s in range of both the females you are with at the same time. This is called a nylon cocoon egg and it will instantly encase both of them in a sheer shell of silky nylon. Once inside the two will fuck the hell out of each other. It is at this time that the cocoon will relay the contents of their minds to mistress. After that they will pass out and the cocoon will vanish. Once that happens bring them to the hotel room 6 where they will be converted.”

“I will obey,” Ron replied, “you will is mine to obey.”

Ron rode off and from the shadows Cammie appeared behind Lulu. “Did you give him the cocoon egg?”

“Yes,” Lulu replied, “but why not convert them the normal way and use the professor to build the weapon as a convert slave?”

“When we convert a female,” Cammie answered, “the conversion takes apart their mind. They remember who they are and can function like before but sometimes valuable knowledge can be lost or destroyed in the conversion process. This is why I must copy it so to speak using the nylon cocoon. If the conversion leaves the professor’s mind fully intact then that will be a bonus.” Lulu nodded and the two nylon clad vixens walked off towards the hotel.

Back at camp Kara and I had found many samples but so far there was nothing showing up on the microscopes or in the machines. No sign of space dust or rock, nothing. It was like someone had cleaned the site. That or the reports were a hoax and the sky fire was nothing. While we were taking a break near the tent we saw the silhouette of Ron riding towards us.

“Go get him a soda from the cooler,” I told Kara, “he’s probably thirsty fro the ride.”

Kara went to the van as Ron brought himself to a stop right by the fire pit. “Did you find anything in town?”

“I think so,” he answered, his voice seemed off but I figured it was dry from the bike ride. He pulled a egg looking thing from his backpack and set it down by the tent. “You and Kara should check this out,” he said. I have to go to lie down for a bit, the ride was exhausting.”

“ Not a problem,” I replied,” I’ll just get the mobile test kit out of the van and you can nap for a while.” Kara gave Ron his soda and I retrieved the mobile kit from the van. Kara and I were scraping samples off of the egg when it suddenly opened. The next moments were a blur but I managed to see that the egg had shot out a tan substance. The next thing I knew Kara and I were inside of a massive tan nylon cocoon. I knew it was nylon from the sheer softness I felt as my skin touched the cocoon walls. Every fiber in me wanted to scream but the fear and panic were replaced with lust and desire. It seemed as if a fire burned between my legs. Somehow the cocoon had dissolved Kara and my clothes. I looked over to her and could see that she was feeling the same overwhelming desire and lust as me. We embraced and began kissing. Our tongues danced in the other mouth as our hands and fingers teased and pleased the others flaming sex. Just when the pleasure became more than kissing and rubbing could handle the cocoon expanded which allowed Kara and I to get in a 69 position. With her dripping mound in my face and mine in hers we attacked. Our moans and cries of lust filled the air as the sun vanished behind the horizon. Kara’s sweet juices filled my mouth and mine hers for hours on end and we made the other cum over and over again. With one last surge of passionate lust we brought each other to climax one more time before we passed out.

The cocoon dissolved just like Lulu said it would. Ron placed our limp oversexed bodies into the van and drove to the hotel. With the help of a couple other male slaves Ron got us into room 6 where we were tied up in the two queen beds and prepared for conversion.

“Hello,” a woman said as she slid out from the shadows. “I am Cammie, I am the Nylonian mistress. When the Nylonian pantyhose egg took control of my human host I became the one and only pure Nylonian on Earth. The rest of these hose clad women you see are converts and the men are obedient slaves. Soon the rest of the Nylonian Mistress Elders will arrive here and take human hosts as well. You my good professor have been chosen to be one such host. It is because of this that we used the cocoon earlier to extract the knowledge of your mind. Once the Mistress Elder takes over you will no longer exist therefore most of the knowledge you have will be gone.”

Cammie then leaned close to me and whispered, “watch as you friend Kara becomes one of our converts. The elder will come for you soon enough.”

One of the other hose clad women in the room placed a egg that looked similar to the larger egg that had cocooned Kara and I. The egg opened and a sheer black liquid shot out and immediately attached to Kara’s legs. The liquid moved and shifted around her lower body all the while Kara writhed and convulsed in lustful pleasure on the bed. Her hands raised and she began to pinch and tease her own nipples. The liquid settled into it’s pantyhose form and Cammie barked and order to a couple of the women.

“The hose is set, she said, “show our new convert the Nylonian pleasure.”

The two women seductively and obediently crawled onto the bead and released Kara from her bonds. Her lower body now encased in sheer black alien pantyhose she sat up and the three of them began making out and fondling. Soon after one of the women who Cammie called Lulu slid down and placed her head between Kara’s legs. The hose retreated back from Kara’s pussy as if by magic and Lulu buried her face into the wet and dripping cunt. Simultaneously the other woman called Mary gently laid Kara back and mounted my former assistants mouth with her now exposed sex. Kara attacked the dripping mound and soon after all three of them moaned and cried out in pleasure. Cammie even put her hand in the mix when she walked over and shoved two of her fingers into Lulu. This orgy seemed as if it would go on forever until a loud buzz filled the room.

Cammie removed her fingers from Lulu and rolled her eyes back. They glowed green and she began to speak. “I understand, a slave will retrieve the Mistress at once.” Cammie’s eyes glowed brighter and in a matter of minutes a male slave entered the room with a glowing egg. This egg was smaller than to cocoon one but slightly larger than the one that had converted Kara. The slave handed it to Cammie who in turn placed it on the bed near my feet.

“After months alone on the planet,” Cammie said, “I will be joined by a sister elder.” The egg exploded open and a rush of chocolate brown liquid hose rushed onto my lower body. Like Kara before me the feel of the liquids’ positioning and sliding around caused a fire to burn inside of my throbbing pussy. Suddenly the pleasure became stronger and more intense. Along with that I felt as if something was banging away at the walls of my mind. I tried to fight it but as the chocolate brown hose formatted on my body I lost control and the invading presence of the Nylonian Elder invaded my brain. My body violently convulsed and shook as the last thought I had as Olivia Burns was of lust and passion.

The mind of Olivia vanished with the gallons of sexual juices that left her fiery sex. I am the second Nylonian Mistress Elder to take a human body, my true name would take you a year of Earth time to say so like my fellow Mistress on Earth I will take on the name of the human I possessed. Her thoughts, memories, and knowledge are being downloaded into my mind from the cocoon hose terminal. I tried to retain some when I took over Olivia’s mind but she fought my presence so hard that I had to remove all of her consciousness. I did this knowing that Cammie had secured Olivia’s mind from the cocoon. When the download is complete I will use the knowledge of Olivia Burns and the Nylonian technology to create a weapon that will convert human females and enslave human men faster than ever.

“The download is complete,” Cammie said as she raised the brain helmet from my head. “In a few hours everything will set into place and we can begin our plans.”

“Very good,” I replied, “ I want to use some of the agents you already sent out to find suitable hosts for the three remaining Elders.”

“I will contact the agent that I have in Las Vegas at once.”

It was midnight when the phone in my room rang. “Hello,” I said as I picked it up. “Sally,” the voice on the phone said, “is Maxine still with you?”

“She is,” I replied, “she and I have yet to convert a female or enslave a male like you ordered.”

“Very good,” Cammie replied on the other end of the line. “I need you two with the help of your male slave to seek out and capture a female to serve as a Mistress Elder host. I have given these same orders to Julia in Washington D.C.”

I listened as Cammie told me about the device she sent me via the Nylonian transporter. The device would help me pick out a female who was both physically and mentally stable enough to survive the Elder transfer.

I hung up the phone as Maxine came into the room. “I though I sensed the use of a transporter,” she said.

“You did,” I replied, “Cammie sent us a device. We have a new mission.”