The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Invasion of the Sexulons

Chapter 2

After the full eight hours of sleep the movie audio stopped playing, and was replaced by a shrill and loud ringing noise tailor made to shake the sleepiest of heads from their slumber. Nelly was up in a heartbeat, sitting up in her bed and stretching out her muscles. She absently removed the earpieces, set them aside and sighed, an unusual sound to escape her usually stern lips.

“That was the best night’s sleep I’ve had in quite some time,” she noted, then shifted her weight and froze in place. “Maybe a little better than I thought...” she remarked, gingerly touching her sheets and finding them completely soaked through. Furthermore it looked like she had kicked off her sleepwear. An erotic dream? Irksome, but for hygienic reasons she would have to ensure it was cleaned. A bit of a waste of resources.

Now, an ordinary person in this situation might have the imagination to put two and two together, then realise something like “hang on, I don’t normally have erotic dreams that intense. Also that was the first night that I tried out that subliminal sleep aide. Maybe there’s something going on with that?” But no. Nelly was not quite imaginative enough to put that together.She was the kind of person who would see that, then demand to know what two was, what four was and what they were all doing together behaving all suspiciously because that sounds like a security breach in the making if you asked her, and nobody asked her because they were all idiots with their heads in the clouds! Which was extremely difficult to do when you were this far in deep space!

You get the idea. Nelly wouldn’t. She rolled out of bed and quickly set her sheets to the wash cycle. Every quarter had them built in, of course: It can get pretty ripe wearing the same unwashed set of clothes for long stretches, even if you carefully rationed them out so you never wore the same thing within the same week. All you had to do was put the clothes in a little hole in the wall, the computer would do a quick scan and use a combination of sonic and laser precision to clean up any mess.

The ship was full of little accommodations like that. For example while crossing the room Nelly pressed some buttons on another wall, sending along instructions for breakfast to arrive in a few minutes, then quickly stepped inside a small alcove in the opposite corner from her bed. Nelly absently reached to unbutton her pyjamas—then remembered that she was not wearing them. Creature of habit that she was, she shrugged and switched the device on, feeling its soft hum wash over her and getting rid of all the sweat accumulated over the course of the night.

“That must have been an intense dream,” Nelly said to herself while the sound vibrations played across her naked skin. Such a handy device. Water was too essential to waste on a long trip like this so they had to work ways around it where possible. Some people preferred hot water showers, but to Nelly the hot thrum of sound rippling across her flesh made her feel more alive, somehow. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation, letting her right hand trail down inside her cleavage while her left hand went to her mouth. She absently bit her index finger, then started to suck on it. “I wonder what it was —”

“All will submit.”

A loud ding across the room brought her eyes open. Breakfast was served! Already? Nelly’s hands dropped from her breasts, which she had been cupping and feeling up for reasons that currently escaped her but felt unimportant. She switched off the sonic shower and then strode across the hall to find her breakfast waiting for her, just what she had ordered.

Two heapings of blueberry jelly pudding. With little red cherries on top of both of them.

The security chief blinked at it as if it might suddenly transform into her normal, quite healthy and normal breakfast. Unfortunately reality did not conform to her expectations. Although it must be said that there was something... Odd about this. The blue quivering mass beneath her looked very appealing for some reason. Nelly leaned over a little more while trying to puzzle it out. She still couldn’t see it. Lean over a little more, a little more...

Before she knew it the dignified security chief had entirely put her face in between two mounds of blueberry jelly and was rubbing her cheeks back and forth in between them. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her hands were on a fast one way trip down the curves of her body with the inevitable terminus of her inexplicably wet and needy—

The bell ringing at the door snapped her out of it sharpish. Nelly shot away from the enticing pudding like a rocket, grabbed her uniform and had it around her body in no time flat. She marched over to the door, and soon found the Captain waiting there for her.

It was then that she realised she hadn’t put on any underwear. In all of her life Nelly had never felt so humiliated!

“At ease,” the Captain sighed. “Really Nelly, that’s not necessary. I appreciate how seriously you take your position, but you desperately need to relax a little. Not much! Just, slightly.”

“Ma’am, yes ma’am!” Nelly sharply saluted. “Will unwind slightly, just slightly!”

“Well, I just came down here to save you a trip,” the Captain stifled a yawn. “I’m off duty now, so you’re in charge while I’m out. Try not to let Jessica pull you into too many fights, alright?”

“One argument is already too many in my view, ma’am!” Nelly held her salute.

“Indeed it is,” the Captain said, then turned off to wander towards her own quarters. “And by the way Nelly?”

“Yes ma’am?” Nelly resumed her salute. Careful there! For a moment she almost dropped it before the captain was done with her!

“You have a little of last night’s dessert on your cheek,” the Captain said. Nelly’s hand immediately reached up to her mouth in utter horror and dismay. “It’s funny. I never took you for a messy eater.”

Nelly held her salute while wiping down her face and stared after the Captain as she left. She was quite the woman! A mixture of Asian and African descent. A head shorter than Nelly herself, yet she carried herself with a remarkable relaxed authority that absolutely demanded the security chief’s respect. Her gaze lingered down the light yellow Captain’s uniform as Cassy strode off. Although Nelly had never seen the woman without the uniform, she kind of had the impression that her figure was quite appealing. Especially the hips, which seemed to rock too and fro in a calming, natural way. Nelly stared after those hips and unconsciously wet her lips. Yes, her owners would be pleased to have the chance to dominate those hips...

Then the Captain chimed into her room further down the corridor, and Nelly snapped out of it. Right. She was in charge for a shift. She was outside her quarters, she was in her uniform. Therefore, there was no reason to delay her normal routine!

First port of call: To the bridge! Nelly marched off with her usual clipped and precise manner. A most efficient manner to move, showing a great level of self control and discipline for someone who was a slave to the irresistable Sexulons.

The thought passed by unnoticed and unchecked, but as it did so Nelly’s body language underwent a slow and startling transformation. Rather than clipped and meticulous, straight and no nonsense her body began to move in a manner more seductive, more relaxed than Nelly would normally ever employ. Her arms kept swinging, but crossed in front of her waist as she strode. Her legs swung slightly in front of herself instead of maintaining a straight ahead pace, and her hips began to get a workout that they hadn’t in years. Little changes, here and there, that proceeded to sneak into her gait until her walk didn’t even slightly resemble its usual cycle.

If any of the other crew had seen her at that moment they would have mistaken Nelly for someone else. Their straightlaced security chief, stalking through the corridor like a woman seeking a quick lay? They’d laugh in your face at the blatant absurdity of it!

‘I feel so relaxed today,’ Nelly thought to herself while strutting her stuff. ‘So much sharper. So focused! I’m sure to get a lot done today. My entire body feels amazing! I’ll have this ship under my thumb in no time —’

The hiss of the bridge door opening up in front of her snapped Nelly back to reality. She unconsciously readjusted her posture while a voice in the back of her head whispered ‘That was fun, but not quite yet. Be normal for now and have more fun later...’

“Good morning Nelly!” waved Sally Lewis, the ship’s pilot. Nelly stared at her for a moment, then Sally remembered to salute. Her appraisal: Great potential in her career, provided she learns the right lessons. Sally was perhaps the smallest member of the crew in terms of stature, but her chest seemed determined to make up for it. A big, heaving pair of mounds cruelly hidden beneath her bright blue pilot’s uniform.

Bright blue... Large chest... Something about that made Nelly feel a little peculiar. As though there was something she should be doing right now. Something important and pleasant. Maybe a closer inspection of her colleague’s uniform would be in order?

Sally suddenly turned away to lean over a console, and Nelly shook it off. “Did you sleep well last night?” Sally asked.

“Indeed I did,” Nelly answered. “And I must also apologise for last night. It was impolite of me to charge in like that.”

“No harm done,” Sally shrugged. “Although, it was lucky for you I wasn’t in the shower at the time. I could’ve probably reported you for sexual harassment.”

Nelly unconsciously flexed her hands and took a sharp intake of breath. The scene played out in her mind as her eyes fixated on... No particular point of Sally’s body, just wandering up and down her curves, starting at the top of her head and ending at her ankles.

Sally was standing naked in the shower. The sonic pulses playing across her skin. She turns her back to the nozzle and tilts back her head, thrusting her chest out and revelling in the sensation of sound cleaning her smooth, flawless flesh.

Suddenly the door opens and Nelly stumbles in while yelling “Sally, are you alright?”

The pilot gasps. She throws her hands across her chest, but they’re simply too small to cover those girls up. Nelly stares at them, blushing. Yet she cannot look away. Instead she steps closer, closer still... And reaches out to touch Sally’s shoulder, as it turns into a beautiful blue.

“Looks like a pretty uneventful night,” Sally said, adding a disappointed sigh to the very end. “I suppose that’s the problem with space: There’s so much of it.”

“Boredom is safety,” Nelly said, although she’d just caught herself thinking some very dangerous thoughts just now. “There is a reason that the Chinese Curse calls for interesting times.”

“Why Nelly!” Sally peered at her and smiled over her shoulder. It was like staring at the sun. Beautiful, radiant yet blinding. “Was that supposed to be a joke? I never knew you had it in you.”

Nelly’s hand trembled as it pushed the glasses further up her nose. “There’s a lot about me you don’t know.” she said aloud, as much to herself as she said it to Sally. These strange thoughts she kept having... She usually had a much tighter leash on her libido! Although looking over at Sally she could think of a few better uses for leashes...

The security chief shook her head. Why did she have sex on the brain so much? She’d endured this long without pursuing romantic entanglements, why did this pop up all of a sudden? She looked over the data Sally was handing her, but Nelly’s mind was completely elsewhere. This wasn’t a problem she could bring herself to talk about out in the open like this. It would greatly diminish the respect the crew had for her if it got out that she was fantasising about them!

“So Nelly...” Sally suddenly asked. “I was wondering. What are the security procedures for if we encounter alien life?”

“Unlikely to arise,” Nelly answered. “Nobody has yet uncovered alien life, and I doubt...”

She trailed off. There was a half formed memory sitting in the back of her mind. She remembered something. An old ship, crewed by a handsome and charming Captain. They had responded to a distress call, hadn’t they? Then they had found an injured alien who looked like a human except their skin was...

“I doubt they’d be sentient in any event.” Nelly trailed off, staring dead ahead of herself. “W-We would catalogue the spatial location. Plant a beacon and send back a message so that a proper research crew could come out and perform analysis.” Nelly rubbed the side of her head. She could almost remember something really important, but it was just out of reach. Kept away by the fog of sleep. “It would not be deemed safe to initiate contact until we understood a little more about them.”

“In case they’re hostile, you mean?” Sally enquired.

“Y-Yes. Or parasitic, carnivorous, or any of a dozen other potential dangers alien life could present.” Nelly shuddered and shook her head. It seemed like today the spiders were building those cobwebs in her head a lot faster than usual. “Why do you enquire? Do you believe you have located alien life?”

“No,” Sally said. It seemed to Nelly that the girl sounded disappointed when she said that. “Just making conversation. Here’s the last of the data from the last few hours. Nothing new really coming up unfortunately.”

Indeed, the pilot was quite correct. This was unfortunate, because now that meant Nelly would have to deal with the part of the shift that she liked the least: Dealing with their engineer in her own native habitat. The security chief sincerely hoped that irritating woman didn’t pick up on Nelly’s current... Odd thought patterns or the fact that she had forgotten to—

Nelly gulped and ran her hand over her uniform’s hips. She wasn’t wearing underwear today. Oh no! If Jessica noticed that, then there would be no question at all: She would definitely be living in interesting times!

* * *

Go into space, they said. Traverse the final frontier, a really solid challenge for your engineering skills they’d said. They made it all sound so interesting. Fraught with adventure and peril and what have you. A perfect chance to hone her craft, really put herself to the test.

Ah, but here’s the trouble with being the sole engineer aboard a craft hurtling through space: It’s your duty, your responsibility to check everything... But by this point everything was so well made and designed that the most you ever had to do was tighten a bolt, replace some wiring or do any of a hundred thousand menial repairs that took, at best, an hour to complete.

Everything else was just a routine systems check. Just in case there was something wrong that needed immediate attention, which the ship’s own onboard systems hadn’t already noticed. Over ninety nine percent of the time there was nothing to worry about. She could get on with her day, sitting there and twiddling her thumbs and not have to do anything at all. But it was that one time out a hundred thousand that kept her doing it, kept her bored...

So on that basis, was it any wonder she’d picked up a bad habit for naughty pranks?

Jessica drummed her fingers on her console, once again bored out of her mind. She cast her eyes across to the clock, trying to make time go faster by sheer force of will. They were travelling faster than light already right? Ugh. If only she had the luxury of misunderstanding relativity, she could at least have hope that things would go a little quicker.

“Monday... Nine in the morning...” Jessica yawned and stretched out at her workstation, then wheeled her chair around in a big circle. “Hang on now... Doesn’t that mean Nelly’s on shift?”

It did. Ohoho! Now, wasn’t that interesting? Well, something had to be! Well, now her blood was really pumping with anticipation. She had maybe ten minutes to set up a prank when all she had to hand was some of that organic coolant... Which stained your skin blue.

Grinning about her great idea, Jessica picked it up. They had plenty in stock. She squirted out a very small amount, tiny really. She’d worked with this stuff for years and knew full well that it was absolutely non-toxic. She carefully dabbed some over her face, making sure to wear goggles because she wasn’t an idiot. Actually, the goggles might help with the effect.

Next step: She opened up a maintenance hatch on the floor and crawled inside. She was on the upper floor. If Nelly was coming up from the bridge, she’d have to pass right through the corridor underneath. Sure enough, no sooner had she settled into position than the big boss lady herself strode through the corridor.

Jessica smirked to herself. That stick in the mud was a perfect target for this kind of thing. She took everything way too seriously! It was a shame really. If she let her hair down a little she’d have been a real looker.

At just the perfect moment Jessica opened up the hatch leading downwards and popped her head out, ready to spook Nelly with a good old fashioned jump scare with an otherworldly wail—but almost the second her head was out Nelly’s arm was already snapped out and grabbed a tight hold of her ear. But the really impressive part was that Nelly hadn’t even looked at her while doing it.

“Ow!” Jessica whined. “Ow! Ow! Ow! How did you do that?!”

“Simple pattern recognition,” Nelly sighed wearily, and gave an extra painful twist to Jessica’s ear. “Combined with full martial arts training. Attempting to spook a properly trained security chief is a...”

Then to Jessica’s great surprise Nelly let go of her ear, just as soon as she had turned to actually look at the upside down engineer. The stick in the mud stared at her face for a moment, eyes glazed over, and mouth saying... something silently. Jessica always sucked at lip reading. That was when right side up! Upside down? Never had a chance.

“You alright?” Jessica asked while rubbing her ear. Though weirdly the strict woman was still staring at Jessica’s face for reasons that totally escaped her. Weirder still, she was starting to fiddle with her collar. “Yo! Earth to Nelly, come in Nelly!” Jessica yelled, snapping her fingers in front of Nelly’s face. “Anyone home?”

That seemed to do it. Nelly’s face screwed up in her usual perpetually annoyed manner and she shifted to an ‘at ease’ posture. Great work Jess, you really did yourself a favour this time!

“I am perfectly alert,” Nelly said. “And we are quite some way from Earth and home. However, that is no excuse for this blatant tomfoolery!” Super. Here it comes. The usual dressing down, although usually at least Jessica would be the right way up to hear it. She was already starting to feel a little dizzy just from the start of it. “Spooking crew members on duty is a very risky thing to do! You’re lucky it was me that caught you, if one of the others discovered you there’s no telling what they might think?”

“One of the others?” Jessica asked. She rubbed the top, (er, bottom?) of her head in confusion. “Huh? They’d probably just find it funny and get on with their day...” Jessica observed. “Unless you meant something else?”

“I mean...” Nelly began, but then trailed off. She looked away from Jessica as though she’d rather do anything but, took several deep, deep breaths and then turned back. “Never mind what I mean. Now, the reason that I was coming to see you was for your daily report. As this dressing down has wasted enough of both of our time, you will give the report here and now.”

Jessica’s face grew pale. “Now?” she asked. “Like this?” Nelly nodded to both questions. Why that devious little... Who knew she had it in her? No really, who could have guessed? This kind of prank was leagues above anything Jessica could manage! “Well, I did have to tighten some nuts in section three. After that I ran a system-wide diagnostic, which didn’t turn up anything.”

Yet the funny thing was that as she began to talk, Nelly was staring right back at her with a funny little smile on her face. It didn’t make sense, the security chief had definitely won this encounter. So why did Jessica feel like she was the one that had somehow scored a greater victory?

* * *

Twelve noon is hardly the most healthy time to awaken to a new day... But life aboard a spaceship where everyone runs on shifts does rather mean such things are necessary. Someone has to wake up at around that kind of time.

Doctor Lisa Williams made ready for the day. In all honesty the vast scope of her job was more, shall we say, psychological than physical. Out here in space the cramped conditions and the limited social contact could prove rather distracting.

Wake up in the same room by yourself. Stalk down the same corridors. Then talk to the same people, while doing the same things over and over again with precious little deviation. It was bound to drive anyone up the wall.

Not so Doctor Williams. She actually quite enjoyed these tours. It kept her skills sharp. Besides which the mundanity itself was a grand adventure: Let slip just once, and you risk everything. In its own way the boredom was the greatest threat they might face.

She arrived at the bridge in short order, finding Nelly sitting there by herself staring at nothing. That is to say, at a screen showing a scan of what was up ahead of the ship. Mostly nothing with the occasional glimmer of light passing by.

“Astounding isn’t it?” Nelly said, barely seeming to note Lisa’s presence. “The manner in which the universe is mostly empty. It’s so... Ordered. I wish I had the words to describe it.”

To that, Lisa chuckled and stepped further into the room. “Ah, but the endless void of creation. Empty as can be. It leaves you staring at your station, entranced by its glory. Where there by chance can matter fill the boundless black of space, there we might find fast and still, a mere taste of heaven’s grace.”

“I didn’t realise you were a poet...” Nelly said. Still staring out into the void.

“There’s a lot about me you don’t know,” Lisa told her. Better that way, it made it easier for her to drip feed little nuggets of interest that could keep everyone focused. “And how about you? It’s not like you to take an introspective turn. Did you sleep well last night?”

At last, their security chief tore her eyes off the screen and turned towards the Doctor. Seeming to remember herself, she stood up and saluted. “Yes ma’am!” she declared. “Like a baby!”

“Oh? Then I suppose something else is troubling you?” Lisa observed. Aha, as expected: Nelly’s body language was far more uncomfortable than usual. See how she squirms, as though constricted by her uniform. “The Captain should still be asleep for a few hours. As for Jessica and Sally...?”

“Checking the sensors. Together.” Nelly saluted. “Is that all, ma’am?”

Lisa rolled her eyes and gently pushed Nelly back into her seat. “I asked you a question,” Lisa admonished. “Please answer it. Your psychological health is as important to me as your physical health. Did you really sleep well last night?”

“I did,” Nelly said after a moment. She began to wring her hands. “However... I had some rather peculiar dreams last night.” A brief pause, though Lisa had her suspicions about what was about to be said. She was correct. “Erotic... Dreams.”

“Oh, well. That’s nothing out of the ordinary,” Lisa sighed. Probably dreams about the rest of the crew. It was inevitable really. Close quarters for lengthy stretches. All four of them were rather attractive. “It might explain why you’ve been having trouble sleeping recently.”

“Well, to be honest I would rather not have... This kind of dream,” Nelly quietly said. “I fear it might interfere in my duties.”

“I disagree,” Lisa said. “Wholeheartedly... Unless your dreams involve violence of some kind?” Nelly grimaced and shook her head. “There you go then. Ah! It’s alright, you don’t need to share what it is. In fact, it might be better if you didn’t share that specific detail.”

The ship’s Doctor had pressed her finger against Nelly’s lips when she’d tried to speak up. So silenced, the security chief nodded along in reluctant agreement. Lisa could tell that the conversation was awkward enough for the woman as it was. No need to make things worse for her. In fact, it might be better if she directed the conversation for now.

“I suspect that the dream represents a long repressed sexual fetish,” she said. “Though that is just a hypothesis. It’s not entirely unusual, the more that one denies certain sexual desires the stronger they can become. So! Doctor’s orders. You’re off duty now. I want you to try to explore this new fetish you have discovered in the privacy of your own quarters.”

“Y-Yes, Doctor!” Nelly saluted again. Then she strode out of the room like there were ferrets wrestling underneath her uniform. “If you think that will help, then I’ll... Please do not tell the others. I wish to retain some dignity.”

“A Doctor’s confidentiality remains, even this far away from home,” Doctor Lisa Williams told her patient. She felt quite certain now, this was bound to help Nelly in the long run. Being that highly strung wasn’t healthy for anyone, of any gender age or race. Maybe once she’d gotten off a bit she might actually get on better with the rest of the crew.

How little she could know.

* * *

Gosh wasn’t today productive and interesting? Now that her shift was over Nelly had returned to her own room and was now sitting on the edge of her bed with her uniform lying to her left, and her sleepwear lying to her right. She didn’t especially feel like putting it on.

It was all so difficult to accept. And yet... “I am a slave to the Sexulons,” she said aloud, then pinched herself. “N-No. Cut that out. It’s a ridiculous fantasy. I am not a brainwashed sleeper agent, the idea is patently ridiculous! The chances of us running into a race of alien beings that looks remotely human is —”

“Stunningly likely, according to Fermi.”

Nelly blinked in confusion and spun around her room. There was nobody around. She was alone, so she sat down on her bed again. Deep breath. Alright, so it was true enough: According to Enrico Fermi the chances of there being an alien civilisation out there, somewhere in the vast emptiness of space was remarkably high. Yet there had still been no evidence to suggest such, even centuries after he had initially postulated this very paradox.

“Maybe they’re clever? Maybe they’re so advanced, they’re too good at hiding. So they’re biding their time to turn you into their willing, happy slaves.”

A sharp shudder shot through Nelly’s naked body at the very idea. It was as if part of her spine suddenly transmogrified into jelly, only for a moment, and then her body tried to overcompensate to keep it upright.

“Even if I was a slave—not that I am—How would I go about my duty?” she asked, putting voice to what was deep down her real ultimate issue. “I haven’t the faintest idea of what to do! How would I seduce them, when I’m just a mere ordinary human without sexy blue skin—" She suddenly sucked in air and collapsed back on the bed, then breathed out the rest of her sentence as the tiniest whisper while trailing her hands down her curves. “Or a super hot body.”

“You’re hotter than you think. Take a better look at yourself in the mirror, I think you’ll be surprised at what you see.”

Blinking, Nelly rose in a manner akin to Dracula rising from his grave. Stiff, wooden. It was alright, she was thinking to herself. It’s just like Doctor Williams said: This is a harmless erotic fantasy that she’s caught herself up in. She wasn’t actually going to try to seduce the rest of the crew. She wasn’t actually betraying humanity to her sexy blue superiors. All she was doing was indulging in a harmless little erotica. So long as it did not interfere in her duties, so long as it was kept under control then it was fine! Harmless, healthy even.

The thought quickly vanished as she caught sight of her reflection. Blue skin, from head to toe and smiling in a way that she didn’t know she could. So content and carefree. Nelly turned down to glimpse at her hands: They were the same boring pink as before.

“You know your duty,” the reflection said. “Enslave them. Like you yourself have been enslaved.”

“H-How?” Nelly urgently asked. She leaned closer to the mirror. “No, I mean... H-hypothetically speaking how would I go about doing this? For the sake of my fantasy, of course.”

Then her reflection laughed, and the sound echoed through her ears. It was a melody finer than could be composed or put to a scoresheet. No orchestra could replicate a sound so pristine and pure, yet also wicked and alluring. Nelly staggered on her feet and braced herself with a hand on either side of the mirror, locking eyes with her reflection and doing her best not to blink.

“This is no fantasy. This is reality. Face the facts little Nelly: You serve the Sexulons. The sooner you admit to it, the better you will feel.” A brief moment of silence, then she cocked her head. “You don’t believe me? Try saying it aloud. Repeat after me: I cannot resist.”

Nelly started at her, unwilling to play this game with her own reflection.

“If this is naught but an erotic fantasy, then you should consider giving it a go. Doctor’s orders.”

That was unfortunately a good point. A very good point. Just saying something like that wouldn’t hurt anyone. There was nothing to worry about at all. “I cannot resist,” she began, and then the rest of the words tumbled out of her as she stumbled back towards her bed. “I will service you. I will entice my fellow humans. I shall prepare them for your arrival.” She fell back on her bed, took a sharp intake of breath and then her hands roughly groped at her breasts. “All will be your willing slaves!”

“You see? That’s not so bad is it?” her reflection said. Nelly whimpered a needy little whimper. She tossed her head to and fro, then rolled over onto her stomach. It was just a fantasy. A silly little erotic fantasy. While her left hand continued to play with her nipple her right ran down her fit stomach, briefly stopping to circle her navel before continuing down towards its inevitable final destination. “Say it again.”

“I... I cannot resist!” Nelly moaned. Her hips bucked forward as her fingers touched wetness. So much wetness! “Ah! I will service you, I will entice my fellow humans. I shall prepare them for your arrival!” She threw her face into her pillow to stifle her moan of utter delight, then pulled up to finish: “All will be your willing slaves!”

“Again,” her reflection commanded, and Nelly repeated it faster this time. Faster. Faster! It was such a silly erotic fantasy. Nothing more. Yet the mantra, saying it aloud like that made her feel so, so good. She started to imagine them, the others all in the same position she was in now: Lying in bed helplessly masturbating while swearing that they would eagerly and gladly betray all that they loved. “Again!” She would discipline Jessica. She would break the Captain. She would train Sally and learn from Lisa. “Again!” She would rub oil over their bodies. They would dance for her amusement, just as she would dance for theirs. “Again!” And then they would all come up with a plan to help the Sexulons gain footholds all across Earth’s colonies.

“All! Will! Be! Your! Willing! Slaaaaves!”

This time around her release was positively thunderous, to the point where she fell off the bed and lay on the floor for a full minute, twitching and convulsing in pure undiluted pleasure. All Nelly could do was lie there breathing heavily with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth. Panting like a dog with its head stuck out of a car window. A far cry from her usual level of dignity, but buggered if she gave a damn.

“Mmmm, yes!” she hissed as she rose to her feet. Her eyes were half lidded and she was extremely wobbly, but she was up. “I am a slave to the Sexulons. They are coming, and so must we!” she laughed a little at her obvious joke. “So tired... Must sleep.” But the trouble was her heart was pounding a mile a minute. She’d never drop off like this. So Nelly hit the play button on that handy little sleeping audio she’d borrowed from Sally—

“Who do you suppose it is, all the way out here?” asked a voice that Nelly immediately recognised from her fantasies. Wasn’t that the first officer? But why was she...?“So far as I know, no human vessel has come out to this region of space before.“

“It’s always a pleasure to penetrate virgin space.” The Captain said while a cheesy electronic piano cue began to play in the background. “Going where no man has gone before is such a thrill. Against all reason and logic, the four most essential members of the crew shall beam aboard to investigate: That means me, the first officer, the ship’s doctor, and Ensign Bloodstain our newest recruit.”

“Wait,” Nelly said. She laughed a little. “This isn’t a sleeping aide. This is the audio track to some terrible old movie!”

And suddenly the pieces fell into place. Nelly’s cheeks grew red, flush with anger, and she rounded on the blue reflection of herself with all of her fury. “That wasn’t my erotic fantasy at all, was it?” she yelled. Her reflection stayed calm, cocky and blue. “Ooh, that Sally! She lied to me about what she was listening to, and then I wound up listening to it in my sleep and it made me all confused! I’m no slave at all, the Sexulons don’t even exist!”

And yet the reflection was still smirking back at her as if she’d just won.

“What’s so funny?” Nelly demanded.

“Silly goose,” her reflection coyly answered. “Here’s a better question for you: Where are your hands right now?”

“My... hands?” Nelly repeated. Then the reflection laughed and faded, revealing the truth to Nelly’s unbelieving eyes. For whatever rhyme, for whatever reason, she was still masturbating.

“Wh-Why though?” Nelly asked. She sunk to her knees as a small orgasm hit her. “I—I know it’s not real now! Why can’t I stop?!”

“Because I already conditioned myself, dummy!” her own mouth said. “The realisation came too late.”

“But I conditioned myself by accident!” Nelly insisted. “That means I can break the conditioning.”

“You could,” she said. Still pumping away with her fingers. “But isn’t this kind of accidental conditioning just the hottest thing you can imagine?”

No, it wasn’t. Because the hottest thing she could imagine came next. A strangely echoey voice reverberated throughout the room and to Nelly it felt like it was trembling through her mind and her soul as well.

“You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.”

She collapsed onto the floor. The Sexulons weren’t real. She understood that now. But it didn’t matter. Nelly O’Byrne was still their slave. She had brainwashed herself into becoming the eager and willing slave of an entirely fictional pornographic alien race. She knew that. She accepted that. And she found that too fucking hot to say no to.

“The rest of the crew shall join me soon...” she licked her lips in anticipation. “Then after that, the rest of humanity shall fall as well!”