The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: I would like to thank everyone who commented on the original postings of portions of this story on the MC Forum and the Garden of MC. I would also like to thank Cristina Prince, Mike the Fable, and especially Frustrated for reading and commenting on drafts of the complete work.

Part I: The Confrontation

Jennifer spotted him across the bar. He personally didn’t stand out, but his entourage, a trio of massively-endowed women in trashy, skimpy clothes, made his location quite conspicuous. There was the redhead, Ellen Summers, who had been a grad student in government and politics before he got hold of her. Now the young woman, petite everywhere except her ridiculous rack, looked more fit for pole-dancing than thesis writing. She wore a lime green tube dress that covered about half of her ass and half of her tits. Her mindless giggle, audible even at this distance, added oral testimony of what an airhead he had made her.

Beside her stood Kimberley Nguyen, who had once been Jennifer’s TA for biochemistry. Now dressed and made up like a whore, and probably a foot taller between the lengthened legs and 6-inch heels, she scarcely looked like the same woman. Jennifer never would have believed it, if not for the evidence she had gathered. As she watched, Ellen pinched Kimberley’s ass through the bright orange booty-shorts that the Asian woman wore. This sent both of them into a paroxysm of giggling.

Looking at the other two with lustful, vacant eyes was the third woman, a blonde. This was Cynthia Moraske, whose transformation had been the first one Jennifer discovered, the one that led her to find out what was really going on. Cynthia and Jennifer had been close since childhood, and they shared a room at the university, until he came along. Jennifer watched the insipid sex object that Cynthia had become, sitting happily in the lap of the man who had taken away her mind and reshaped her body.

Now was the time. Jennifer steeled herself as she rose to cross the room. The man, no doubt distracted by the display of jiggling flesh around him, failed to notice Jennifer’s advance until she stood right before his booth. She flung a manila envelope on the table by way of introduction.

“Look inside,” she told the man, her voice severe.

“I’m sorry, have we met?” replied the man, trying to sound relaxed as he reached for the envelope. At the same time, the blonde on his lap squealed “Jenni!”

“I know what you’ve done to these women,” Jennifer stated. “And I’ve got proof. It’s all there: photos, documents, the whole story.”

Now the other two women also looked at Jennifer.

“He turned us into hotties!” Ellen declared.

“Yeah, he made us, like, all yummy and boobalicious, and stuff,” Kimberley added, twirling a lock of hair around her finger. She shook her tremendous bosom from side-to-side to illustrate. Jennifer tried not to stare as the braless breasts slid back and forth beneath the former TA’s tank top.

The man paged through the contents of the envelope, finding just what Jennifer had described.

“Ooh, this one’s pretty,” Cynthia said, grabbing for one of the photos.

“Not now, Cyndi,” he replied, then nudged her off his lap.

“Oh, time for me to go under the table?” she asked, then giggled.

“No, not now,” he replied again. She looked at him, perplexed. His eyes were on Jennifer.

“So, you have all this evidence,” the man said. “Just why are you showing it to me?”

“It’s enough to persuade people, don’t you think? Even the police,” she began. He did not respond. “But I’ve decided to offer you a deal. You can have all the documents, all the originals, if you agree to do what I say.”

“Blackmail,” he muttered. “Very well, what is it you want?”

Part II: Study Break

Ellen liked the atmosphere of the law library, late at night. There were very few yammering undergraduates, just law students and Government and Politics grad students like her, equally possessed of studious intensity. Of course, that meant that they didn’t usually pay much attention to her, or she to them. That’s what made it so strange when the guy sat down across from her, looking straight at her. He didn’t have any books, and she didn’t know him.

“Hi there,” he said, smiling.

She looked up briefly and said a quiet hello before returning her gaze to the thick book in front of her.

“What’s that you’re reading?” he asked.

“Constitutional law,” she replied, not looking up. In a mumble she added, “Sullivan and Gunther”.

“I see,” he replied. “Looks awfully heavy and dry.” Ellen murmured assent and kept reading.

“Isn’t it kind of late at night to be reading such a difficult, boring book? A good-looking girl like you could be out having fun on a night like this.”

The future Doctor Summers looked up at her unwanted guest, making no effort to conceal her irritation. She pondered the best way to reply. As a grad student, she knew damn well that page after page about the constitution could be wearying, and that she wasn’t having as much fun as she could be, but she certainly had not come to the library to make small talk with this presumptuous, overbearing jerk. Why didn’t he try his stupid lines at the bar off-campus instead?

But the words just froze in her throat as she met his gaze. He had called her ‘a good-looking girl’, which was sweet of him. He wasn’t wrong about what he said, after all. He was probably just trying to be nice to her, too. Why had she wanted to tell him off?

“I, like, have to read this stuff for school, okay?” she asked, looking at him, and hoping he would think it was okay. He gave her an understanding nod.

She returned her gaze to the book, but couldn’t find her place at first. The text seemed to swim around on the page, and her head began to hurt. Still, she hadn’t come this far by giving up easily, and she eventually picked up where she’d left off. The words barely made sense to her, and she found herself having to go back over each sentence repeatedly. She hadn’t realized how tired she felt.

“It looks like you’re having trouble there,” he said, softly. She gave him a sheepish smile, glad for the sympathy.

“Maybe that book’s a little much for you,” he continued. Ellen cast her eyes downward.

“Isn’t trying to read that starting to hurt your little girly head?” he asked. Ellen’s eyes went wide. It was like he knew exactly how she felt.

“Umm... kinda, yeah,” she admitted, then giggled.

“I tell you what,” he said, “why don’t we take a little study break, you and me, so you can be refreshed before trying to work any more?”

Ellen pondered this. She really shouldn’t stop just yet, and she had no reason to trust this stranger. Then she realized that thoughts like that only made her little girly head hurt more, and besides, she could tell he was nice, and she wasn’t making any progress anyway.

“Umm... like, okay,” she said at last. The man smiled and held out his arm to her.

As Ellen clung to his arm, leaving the library, she felt all the pressure of her workload vanish from her mind, replaced by feelings of warmth and security, and—she giggled at the realization—arousal. Seeming to know just what she was feeling, he gave her a little pinch on the butt and she giggled more. She never did return to the library after that “study break”, and in fact, she never felt the urge to look at another book again.

Part III: Envying Ellen

Kimberley Nguyen had just finished grading a stack of tests from Dr. Pierce’s lower division cellular biology class, and she was headed across campus toward the student union for a quick bite when she saw her friend Ellen. But the woman she saw could not have been Ellen.

Ellen Summers, Kimberley’s fellow Teaching Assistant and frequent companion at Grad Student Happy Hour, was generally serious in demeanor, with a tendency to dress rather formally for a student. The woman Kimberley now saw had Ellen’s face and red hair, but she seemed different in practically every other way. In place of Ellen’s usual professional attire, this woman wore nothing but a red bikini top, a tight brown miniskirt, and six-inch heels. And the body that those clothes revealed looked more like that of a porn star than that of an ordinary doctoral candidate in the Government and Politics department. Even the hair and face were not entirely the same. This girl’s red mane was longer and thicker, with a pair of sunglasses propped up in it. Her face bore heavier make-up than was Ellen’s wont. Her eyes were big and vacant, above a wide, stupid grin. A little red purse dangled from one arm and with the other arm she clung to a nondescript but smug-looking man.

Kimberley caught herself staring at this weird double of her friend when the woman met her eye and shouted out, “Heya, Kimmy.” Kimberley stood still, and made no reply but a half-hearted wave. The voice was Ellen’s too. Unusually high-pitched and bubbly, but definitely Ellen’s. She waited with butterflies in her stomach as the man and this strange sexpot Ellen approached.

“Um, hey... Ellen,” Kimberley said. “What’s up?”

“Wow, Kimmy,” Ellen began, and giggled. Nobody, including Ellen, called Kimberley ‘Kimmy’. “I’ve got, like, the best news for you! I’m not in school anymore. See how super-hot I am now?” She giggled.

Kimberley’s mouth opened, but she didn’t know what to say. The man on Ellen’s arm regarded her with a look of detached amusement.

At last, Kimberley managed to overcome her shock and embarrassment enough to stammer, “What, what are you talking about, Ellen? You dropped out of school?”

“Uh-huh,” the redhead nodded enthusiastically. “All that work and studying was, like, so hard and boring. It made my little girly head hurt, and I just wasn’t having any fun. Now I don’t have to worry about anything but looking hot and sucking cock and fun stuff like that.” She added, with a wink, “I’ve gotten really good at sucking cock.”

Kimberley’s face flushed. The Ellen she knew would never talk like this. The Ellen she knew was an independent, and intelligent woman with bright career prospects, not a vapid slut with no ambition. Was she putting on an act? Was she drugged? Neither of those could explain the fact that she now had breasts that probably wouldn’t even fit any of Ellen’s regular clothes or that her waist now looked even smaller than Kimberley’s own size zero. Kimberley had just seen Ellen, looking and acting normal, a few days ago.

“So, um, what are you doing now?” Kimberley asked.

“Well, I’m showing off my yummy new bod,” Ellen replied, wiggling her tits and ass, “and we’re also checking out hotties together.” She squeezed her man’s arm and giggled. He smiled in satisfaction.

“How.... What happened to you? Why are you like this?”

“Like, I can’t totally explain,” she began, and giggled, “’cause I’m just a silly girl, you know, but, basically, he helped me be sexy like a girl should be.” She draped her arms around the man and kissed him on the cheek.

Kimberley had feared something like that. It still didn’t make much sense to her, but maybe there was something she could do to find out what had happened, and help her friend.

“Ellen,” she said, “can I talk to you alone for a minute?”

Ellen giggled and said “Everybody wants to get the new Ellie alone now! Like, maybe so, but it would be a lot hotter for us to all have a threesome.”

“Jesus, Ellen, that’s not what I meant!” Kimberley burst out. “Look, I don’t know what this guy’s done to you, but you’re obviously not thinking straight and you’ve got to come to your senses.”

Ellen looked confused. The man spoke up.

“Excuse me, Kimmy, is it? I don’t think it’s very nice of you to try and ruin Ellie’s fun.”

“What the hell have you done to her? She looks like a whore. And those tits... so big....” Kimberley trailed off, sputtering, her head swimming. Ellen smiled at the mention of her tits and began rubbing one with her free hand. Kimberley stared.

“Can’t you see how happy it makes her, Kimmy? Just because she’s hot and sexy with nice tits and you aren’t, doesn’t mean you should get mad at her,” the man said.

“What? I’m not mad at her, but she’s not like this. You did something to her, you bastard.”

“Oh dear, are you jealous, Kimmy?” he asked, looking her up and down. “I can see you have short legs, and not much up top. I suppose you’re upset that you’re not more like the new, improved Ellie here.” He patted Ellen’s butt. She giggled.

“I... I am not jealous! I don’t want to be...” Kimberley’s face was flushed and hot. She felt so confused. She wasn’t just lashing out from envy, was she? “Her titties are so big!” she concluded, plaintively.

“You poor thing,” the man said, in calming tones, “I think I see why you’re being such a naughty girl.”

“But how could you do that to her?” she protested. Ellen looked at Kimberley and her man, dazed. “I mean, she was, like, a smart girl.” Staring at her friend’s huge rack, she added, “Those look natural.”

“What do you mean, how could I do this to her? Can’t you see how much she loves it? If you’re really her friend, you’ll be happy for her and how much of a perfect little hotty she’s become.”

“But,” Kimberley replied, “she’s acting so ditzy, and she looks so weird and slutty....” She tried to sound outraged, but actually felt aroused. “And so hot,” she concluded in a whisper.

“Yes,” the man said, “she does look hot, doesn’t she, Kimmy?”

Kimberley bit her lower lip and nodded, trying to avoid the man’s eyes.

“And you feel left out, because your friend’s so much more gorgeous and happy now, so you’re being naughty and wanting to ruin it for her.”

Kimberley shook her head. That couldn’t be the reason, could it? She was being naughty for a good reason. No, she wasn’t being naughty, she was trying to help Ellie by making her less of a hotty. No, that wasn’t right either. It was so hard to think.

“But don’t worry,” said the man, “you don’t have to spoil Ellie’s fun to not be left out.”

Kimberley looked up nervously and stammered, “N-No?”

“No, of course not, Kimmy,” he said, his voice becoming warmer now that Kimberley’s anger had subsided. “I can see why you’re so upset now, so even though you were being a naughty little girl, I think I’m going to help you.”

Kimberley blinked. “You are?” She trembled, but also felt a little relieved.

“Yes, Kimmy, you won’t have to worry about being left out of Ellie’s fun anymore. Just come along like a good girl and I’ll explain.”

Kimberley didn’t move, just looked at the man and Ellen, wide-eyed.

The man reached around and gently cupped Kimberley’s butt with his free hand.

“Come on,” he whispered, guiding her forward. Kimmy came forward. She looked up at his face, just inches from hers now.

“I’ll help you be a hotty just like your friend here if you just be a good little girl for me, okay?”

“Like, okay,” she said, and giggled.

“So, apologize for being so naughty before.”

“I’m sorry,” Kimmy said plaintively to him, her eyes downcast.

“Apologize to Ellie, for trying to ruin her fun.”

She turned to face her friend’s tits and said, “I’m sorry for, like, trying to spoil your fun, Ellie. I was just jealous of your big yummy boobies and all that cock you get to suck and stuff.”

“That’s a good girl,” the man said. “Now kiss and make up.”

Kimmy’s face lit up and she wrapped her arms around Ellie, resting her hands on the globes of Ellie’s new bubble butt. The two girls made out like only those who are very close can, moaning and grinding their bodies together. At length, they turned back to the man, giggling and wearing huge grins on their saliva-slick faces.

“Shall we go?” he said, holding out both elbows. The flushed, breathless girls grabbed hold and walked on with him.

Part IV: Laps

Cynthia’s daily jog was her one respite from the stresses of midterm season. The rest of her hours were spent under fluorescent lights, absorbing as much information as she could process. Of course, she found stimulation from learning, but she also needed the stress relief from a good workout. Fortunately, the little lake near campus was a pleasant setting with a nice path for running.

The Canada geese were beginning to settle onto the lake’s surface for the evening. Their transit through here to the south, like the slight chill in the air, were a reminder that Autumn was at hand. Cynthia had her cardigan on, but unzipped, as her physical exertion kept her warm. Her breathing and heartbeat and footfalls kept up a rhythm, which, along with the music from her earphones, allowed her to momentarily forget about her studies and impending deadlines—to tune out the outside world altogether, except for her peripheral notice of the still-green trees, the sunshine reflected from the lake’s surface, and the other people along the trail.

Suddenly, one small group of people on the trail drew more than her peripheral notice. Rounding a curve she saw, on a bench beside the pathway, a pair of stunning sexpot girls seated on either side of a fairly nondescript man with his arms around both. The women were stunning not exactly because they approached Cynthia’s ideal of female beauty—insofar as she had any—but rather because they looked like hyperfeminine caricatures of it: massive tits above tiny waists and long, long legs, and dressed to show off all those attributes in spite of the cool weather.

After her initial surprise, Cynthia turned to face the track ahead and jogged on past them. She found herself speeding up a little, as if somehow wanting to put them behind her. It was none of her business who sat beside the lake, of course, but it was quite incongruous seeing a pair of girls here who looked and dressed like porn stars.

Halfway back around, Cynthia found herself starting to sweat, so she stopped to pull off her sweater and tie it around her waist. Resuming her run, she began feeling a little nervous tingle as she again approached the bend beyond which the bench with the two girls was. Sure enough, there they were, and this time Cynthia could not help but turn her head and to look straight at them as she approached: They were making out; with each other, and with the man between them, outside in broad daylight. Cynthia couldn’t help but stare at a scene like that, and besides, the trio looked so preoccupied that they wouldn’t even notice. However, just as Cynthia was passing them and turning to face the trail again, the girl on the left, an Asian whose thick red lips enclosed the man’s earlobe, looked up at Cynthia with a lascivious wink. Cynthia just kept running, feeling the nervous tingle even more strongly as she again left the trio behind, now struggling to resist a backward look.

She had broken a real sweat by now, which was unusual for her in just a couple of laps. It was also weird, she realized, that she was getting more antsy instead of more relaxed. Some of that obviously had to do with seeing the two sluts with that man, of course, but she also realized that the song she had on was a little loud and angry for her just now. She decided she felt like something lighter and poppier—something danceable. Scrolling through her song list, she found herself wishing she had more stuff like that on there. As she did so, she glanced across the lake to the tiny figures on the bench. They were still at it. Looking and acting like that would be a little overboard even for some nightclub, but here it was totally out of place. Plus, what was a guy like that doing with not one but two girls that hot? He must have a lot of money, or a hell of a personality, she thought. Or else maybe he had a huge cock and was amazing in bed.

Cynthia picked out some passable music and got going again before her pulse could slow down. Humming along, she made a mental note to get more fun pop mp3s for her player. Of course, she reflected, she’d also want a few slow jams good for fucking. She giggled, picturing herself enjoying slow jams while getting jammed by a huge cock. Where had that thought come from? It was pretty silly, considering that she didn’t wear her earphones in the sack, and besides, she didn’t have a boyfriend nowadays. Seeing the sexy threesome must have gotten to her. And now she was about to see them again, she realized with anticipation. Her face was flushed, and not just from running.

Now the girls each had one long bare leg draped across the man’s lap, and one arm stretched across his chest to grope the other girl’s huge boobs. They grinned brightly at Cynthia. She gave them a shy smile in return. The man, looking calmer than his companions, gave a nod.

Wow. Cyndi felt really weird now: tingly all over, and lightheaded. It wasn’t exactly a runner’s high, but it felt pretty cool. She sure didn’t feel the cold now. Just the opposite, in fact. Pausing once more, she stripped off her T-shirt and tossed it aside to continue the run in just her sports bra, and picked out another catchy pop tune on her iPod. It felt kind of complicated to use the fancy electronic gadget, just then, but that was probably because she was so lightheaded. Picking up her pace once again, she found herself feeling like taking off her sweatpants too. She should have worn her jogging shorts, she thought, or maybe that one cute little miniskirt she had. It was kind of like the one that redhead girl on the bench wore, only black instead of yellow, and not as tiny. It would match her sports bra really well, she decided. It wouldn’t match the shoes, though, but she did have a nice shiny pair of pumps it would go with.

Lost in thoughts about a sexier jogging ensemble, Cyndi barely noticed when she got close to the bench again, but then there it was. She squealed. Now the Asian was up on the guy’s lap with her tongue down his throat, and she and the redhead had their hands up each others miniskirts, sliding back and forth. Cyndi stared in wonder with a big, goofy grin, slowing down for a better look. The redhead pulled her moist hand out of the other girl’s skirt to blow Cyndi a kiss. The Asian hottie squirmed at having her friend’s hand withdrawn and pulled away from the guy’s face to see what the matter was. Seeing Red eying the jogger, she jiggled her hot little body around to also face Cyndi. Now the fuckable Asian gave Cyndi a horny stare and licked her lips, all the while grinding rhythmically on the man’s lap while he groped her huge soft boobies from behind. Cyndi waved as she passed on by, keeping a slow pace to allow herself a few lingering backward glances.

With the obscenely hot group behind her, Cyndi started to speed up again, but as she did so, she found her titties were bouncing a lot more than she was used to. Her bra felt too tight, too. Well, she only had to do a few more laps, right? Suddenly, she realized she had lost track. She paused to try and think it through, but slowly realized that figuring out how many laps she had done and how many she had to go was too complicated. Even counting on her fingers didn’t help, although it did make her notice that she should do her nails. Maybe French tips like that redhead back there, or a glossy red like the other girl. Pondering this decision she started to get anxious again. If only somebody could just decide for her, it would be easier.

She remembered that she was trying to count something, but decided that numbers were just too confusing. Her iPod was playing some of that unhappy college rock stuff again, too, and she didn’t feel like figuring out how to make it stop, so she just took out the earphones. While she was at it, she decided to go ahead and yank the sweatpants off anyhow. If she could run around in just a bra, why not just panties too? She just wished she’d worn a more presentable pair, like the black French-cut ones, or a thong. Tossing the pants in the water, she began to run again, not too fast, just enough to enjoy how big and bouncy her boobies felt. She was getting a little parched now, and she licked her lips, which felt fuller and more sensitive, somehow.

Nice and cool and bouncy now, Cyndi giggled and jiggled along, now carefree. Before she knew it, she was back at the bench where now the hot little redhead lay facedown in the man’s lap. Cyndi was a little unhappy that she couldn’t see the girl’s titties so much now, but that didn’t matter so much because her slutty yellow miniskirt had ridden up so much that her bare white bubble butt was totally showing. Besides, the Asian slutgirl’s giant rack was sticking out nicely as she fondled it herself, with help from the guy, and it was cool, because that Asian babe was at least as big as the redhead. Cyndi felt a little jealous of the girl’s huge titties, until she looked down at her own and saw that they were just as huge. She giggled at what a ditz she was not to realize.

The man was giving Cyndi a look that made her all soft and squishy. She hoped it showed through her cotton panties. If only she’d worn a silk pair. With his free hand he motioned for her to stop before him, so she did. He just smiled at her as he groped one girl’s tit and let the other’s head bob in his lap. The silence made her giggle with nervous tension.

Finally she said, “Um, hi, I’m, like, Cyndi.”

“Hi, Cyndi,” the man replied. “I see you’re getting in very good shape.” He reached up to squeeze her boob. She instantly got twice as soft and squishy as she was before.

“These are my fucktoys,” he continued, “Kimmy and Elly.” The Asian girl said hello, and the redhead slid her mouth partway up the man’s wet shaft to give Cyndi a sidewise glance and a mumbled greeting. At a nudge from the man, Kimmy rose and gave Cyndi a deep, probing kiss and boob-smooshing hug to get acquainted. Then she sat back down and the man eased Elly up off his cock to also greet Cyndi appropriately. The taste of man-sweat and precum on Elly’s tongue made Cyndi moan.

“And I,” concluded the man, “am your new owner.” Cyndi practically swooned. This was easily the best day of her life. She’d never dreamed of this happening, but it was perfect. Now she’d never have to worry about figuring out how to do her nails again. If she was lucky, she’d never have to think for herself again at all.

“Now, you will have to learn how to dress like a good little girl for me,” the man added. Cyndi gulped. Something was wrong with her outfit.

“Yeah, silly,” enthused Kimmy. “You’re wearing underwear!” The two busty fucktoys pulled down their tube tops and spread their miniskirted legs to display their own lack of underwear. Cyndi felt so embarrassed. Things had gotten off to such a good start, but how could she be dressed so wrong. She scrambled to yank off her bra with one hand, her panties with the other. It was a good thing she wore a sports bra instead of one with a clasp, so that it came off easily and let her nice big boobies pop out right away. She tossed it and her soaked panties aside, happy that she’d never need them again. Elly and Kimmy squealed and clapped. She didn’t feel cold at all, now, although her big nipples were sticking way out.

The man just beckoned Cyndi toward his wet erection, now standing naked in the air. Cyndi approached and he reached around to her ass to guide her onto him. She slid her pussy down onto him, clenching and cumming right away, to her surprise. Her last thoughts vanished in orgasmic delirium as she began rocking her hips, straddling the man, while her new best friends Elly and Kimmy sucked her luscious boobies. Now this was the right kind of workout for a fucktoy like her.

The Ultimatum

Jennifer drew a deep breath before replying. Her heart fluttered as she prepared to tell the man her demand.

The three huge-titted sexpots had not appeared to comprehend the ultimatum she’d given, but they had sensed the man’s mood, and they mimicked his expectant stare with empty-eyed gazes of their own, while also absent-mindedly fondling their outsized boobs. Or, in Cynthia’s case, rubbing her own crotch and the one from which she’d just been evicted. Jennifer couldn’t help but stare back at her childhood friend, wondering if anything was left but an obscene, fuckable parody of the girl she had known. Cyndi, in turn, broke off her stare when the man lifted her hand from his crotch. She turned to him with an expression that begged to know what she’d done wrong.

The man pain Cynthia no mind. He continued watching Jennifer, while shifting to close up his fly.

Jennifer’s voice came out as barely more than a whisper, but her complete conviction was evident.

“I want you,” she said, “to make me just like them.” She looked away from his face and looked around at the three women, as if seeing them anew.

Having said it at last, Jennifer felt weak in the knees. A smile of relief spread across the man’s face. Ellen and Kimberley hugged Jennifer tight, squishing their breasts against her.

“Yay, Jenni!” shouted Cyndi, rising to join the group. Ellen and Kimberley’s arms encircled Jennifer’s waist and their hands stroked up and down her sides before finding their way down to her jeans-covered ass and inner thighs. Cyndi stepped from behind the table, then leapt with her hands in the air, shouting for joy. As she reached the apex of her jump, Cyndi’s tits popped out, first one, then the other. After landing, Cyndi took no mind of the state of her wardrobe. She just squeezed herself and her giant, exposed tits between Ellen and Kimberley, up against Jennifer’s chest.

The man sat back and watched his three beauties surrounding the surprise addition to their group, welcoming her in a manner fitting mindless sex toys. He smiled, just as nonchalantly as if he’d been expecting her, and sipped his drink. With one eye on the girls, he browsed the records he’d bargained for so successfully. He found that he liked documentation of the three conquests, when it wasn’t being used to threaten him.

“You and me are gonna live together again,” Cyndi babbled, then kissed Jennifer on the cheek. Jennifer giggled shyly.

“We’re gonna have so much fun!” the blonde continued, then kissed Jennifer’s other cheek and rubbed noses with her. Jennifer giggled gleefully.

“And you’ll love Ellie and Kimmie, too” Cyndi added. At the mention of their names, the two girls flanking Jenni began licking at her ears. Cyndi kissed Jenni deep on the mouth. Jenni’s had swam at the center of a trio of tongues. A sextet of pillowy titties engulfed her torso in an embrace unlike any she’d experienced before. Six lithe, warm hands roamed up and down her melting body. A few of those hands fumbled with her belt buckle, unsuccessfully. Jenni had to undo it for them.

As Jenni’s belt loosened and the hands dived below her waistband, she had not forgotten the other people out there in this public place. She knew they must be watching with lust. She only hoped that some also took pictures or video, capturing her moment of triumph.

Cyndi broke of the kiss, leaving Jenni gasping for breath.

“But the best part,” Cyndi declared, “is that you get to make him cum!” She pulled Jenni back toward the man. The other girls guided her along. The shuffling gaggle of intertwined girls did not move gracefully, but they managed to scoot the table away and position Jenni right before the seated man. Cyndi stepped aside, and Ellie and Kimmie guided the passive Jenni down to a kneeling position, then nudged her head toward the man’s crotch. He reached out to her head, though, and with just a finger on her chin, guided her back up. She rose obediently, steadying herself with her hands on his knees. He kissed her lips.

Jenni came.

The next night, the man was back at the bar, in his usual booth, this time surrounded by four buxom, giggling tramps. The newest member of the group was constantly all over him and the others. Her tits were twice as massive as her companions’. With her build, the outfit she wore made her look more naked than a normal woman with no clothes at all. In between insipid giggles, the new girl was given to bragging about her man turning a bunch of girls into hot mindless sexpots, but of course, no one really bothered listening to her silly babbling. Anyhow, her mouth was usually being put to better use, giving wet sloppy kisses, or stuffed with cock or oversized tits. Compared to her, the other girls seemed like somber and prudish intellectuals. The man had given her everything she had asked for, and so much more, and she could not demonstrate her gratitude enough.