The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a story containing explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If you are not of legal age to read such material, or are offended by this type of literature, you should read no further. Also, if you’re looking for a quick stroke story, you won’t find it here. If you happen to have any comments, I always look forward to feedback.

It All Begins in Dreams

by Stargazer

21.

The phone was ringing. It was faint, as if from far away, and she didn’t know what it meant, only that it was disturbing her long-overdue rest. Reluctantly opening her eyes, she looked around, unable to sort out what her eyes took in. It looked like she was in someone’s bedroom. The ringing finally ceased, and she found herself content to just stare blankly at the ceiling.

Then it came to her: Amanda.

Ever so slowly, Simone turned her head and saw the girl sleeping peacefully beside her. She’d been strong, very strong, and it had taken a great deal of effort to overcome her. If Amanda hadn’t succumbed to that last massive pulse, Simone was sure she would have instead. They had both felt the same signals and enjoyed the satisfying results. Of course, with no one working between her legs, Simone had been able—just barely—to stay conscious and turn off the globe before she, too, had collapsed.

The phone was once again ringing. With an effort she cleared her head and focused on moving. On the third try she was finally able to sit up. The ringing stopped. She sighed in frustration.

She tried to think. How long had it been since the girl had passed out? A minute? An hour?? It was impossible to say. Glancing over, she saw the globe, now dark, and realized she had set it to go too high. It was a mistake that had nearly cost her everything. Had she been knocked her out before shutting it down, she and Amanda would have been found in a position that could never be explained. She pushed the thought aside. No time for worrying about that now. She had things to do before—

The phone rang again. This time she was able to stagger to her feet and over to the desk where the handset rested. She looked down at it. Damn. Caller ID told her it was from Jack’s office.

“Simone, where have you been?”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Radley . . . I was running the vacuum cleaner . . . I just heard the phone. What, um, can I do for you, sir?” she asked, trying desperately to regain her faculties.

“Is my daughter there?”

In spite of her condition, that brought a smile, and Simone paused briefly to look at the teen. A wicked thought ran through her mind, ‘What do you mean, Jack, conscious or unconscious?’

“Not at the moment, sir. Is there something I can help you with?”

He made a small grunt of frustration. “Where the hell is she?”

“I’m sorry, sir, I don’t know for sure.”

“Yes, well, when she gets in, could you tell her I’m going to be late tonight? As you know, I had to go into work. A board meeting was called at the last minute.”

“Yes sir. Any idea when you’ll be home?”

“Unfortunately, I can’t say. Could you let Amanda know, and oh, would it be possible for you to make dinner?”

“Of course, sir,” she replied.

“Thanks, Simone, you’re the greatest.”

Simone hung up the phone and laughed to herself. If only he had known what she was doing to his daughter. But he wouldn’t know that until it was far too late. She put on her earpiece, clipped another one on Amanda, then sat on the bed. Reaching for her globe, she put it between her legs, and tuned it to the receiver on Amanda’s ear. Now the girl would be the only one to feel its influence.

Leaning down a little, she said softly, “Amanda?” No response. She changed a setting on the device, and then spoke louder, “Amanda?”

“Mmmmmm . . .” she responded, dreamily.

Another adjustment to rouse her victim some more, and then with authority, Simone spoke her name again.

“. . . yes . . .” Amanda replied in a faraway voice.

“Amanda, it’s Simone.” She turned up the intensity on the globe.

The reaction by Amanda was immediate: a sharp intake of breath followed by a loud moan of pleasure.

“You love Simone, don’t you?”

Again, she sent a burst of intensity, even stronger this time, pushing the girl closer to the edge.

Amanda cried out louder as the pleasure increased.

“That’s right, Amanda. More than a maid. More than a friend. Simone is your lover. She’s your . . . Mistress!

The intensity shot way up and the reaction was immediate! Amanda’s body went rigid as she arched her back and held it. Her mouth was open but no sound came out. When the surge finally ended she collapsed back on the bed.

“Ooooohhhh . . . oooohhh yeah,” she moaned weakly.

Over and over Simone mentioned the word Mistress, sending a pulse of pleasure each time. As she did this, she made sure to send pulses of decreasing intensity, watching closely for the response. Eventually, any mention of the word brought cries of pleasure without any assistance at all from the globe.

“Yes, and you’d do anything for Mistress, wouldn’t you?”

“Mmmm hmmmm . . .”

“Because, whenever you do,” another turn of the knob produced the desired effect, “you get to feel the joy of serving her.”

“. . . yes . . . yes, please Mistress . . . please.” Amanda no longer questioned her arrangement. She served her Mistress and was rewarded for her obedience with mind-numbing pleasure.

Simone laughed quietly to herself. The lovely teen was ready. Amanda was hers now, body and soul.

Putting the globe aside, she got to work. “Now, then, why don’t we talk a little? Have you ever heard your father talk about Regina Ramos?”

Amanda had of course, but it seemed that all she knew was that her father didn’t like the woman. Not surprising. But she did have one bit of insight Simone found of interest.

“I don’t know,” Amanda responded, dreamily. “He may not like her, but I think he may . . . want her. He sounds . . . kind of funny . . . when he talks about her. She’s supposed to be very pretty.”

Leave it to a woman, even one as young and innocent as Amanda, to read a man’s true feelings. She would do very nicely, and with a little help from Simone, would soon be ready to take on more. She would prove very useful to Simone’s Mistress. Just a few weeks earlier another of their group had seduced one of their enemies, then produced certain pictures that had convinced the man to stay out of their way.

“That’s very good, Amanda. You’ve pleased your Mistress very much.” As she expected, this news caused Amanda to moan and squirm on the bed as waves of pleasure rippled throughout her body. “Now then, why don’t we talk about something else? Let’s start with the globes.”

22.

When Jack returned home, he was in a foul mood. It was almost seven o’clock and he was hungry. He went immediately to his den to follow-up. Simone poked her head in and asked how he was.

Without introduction he said in disgust, “Sonofabitch! With so many newer members they wanted to go over board member expectations at the next couple of votes! What the hell was that all about!? Another useless memo would have covered it just as well. I don’t know what gets into those people sometimes!”

“I see,” Simone responded quietly, then paused before asking, “Would you like your dinner now, sir?”

Jack thought for a moment. “Is Amanda back yet?”

“Yes sir. She ate an hour ago. She’s upstairs studying now.”

“Okay, then. Hmmm . . .” He paused to look at his watch. “Stephanie will probably be late again, dammit.” He looked up. “I still have some catching-up to do, so I’ll eat in here.”

“Very good, sir,” Simone replied before heading off to the kitchen.

He hadn’t finished half of his meal before he was lost, fantasizing about his beautiful maid again.

23.

Amanda looked down at the stunning photos of her Mistress with a hunger in her eyes. Simone was posing seductively in her French Maid’s outfit and was looking so hot, it was all the girl could do to control herself!

She sat on the bed in the guest room holding the larger globe between her legs, just as Mistress had showed her, focusing all her thoughts into it.

Well, maybe not all. Occasionally, she took a break as one of the hands found its way between her legs for a small rub, but she could hardly be blamed for that. The woman was positively gorgeous! That pretty face, those dark dreamy eyes, those full red lips. And her body was so damned hot in that outfit, the way it showed off her figure! Amanda was just dying to get her into bed again!

The more she looked, the hungrier she got. Before long, her occasional rubs turned into constant massaging. Her thoughts, ever more intense and lustful, were picked up by the globe. It blazed under her touch as it fed on her passion.

24.

Simone peeked into the den to see Jack sitting in his chair, rubbing himself. A half-finished dinner sat on the tray next to him. His eyes had a glazed look about them and he was completely unaware of her presence. She figured it wouldn’t be long before he was easing his member out completely. She slipped inside the room and looked over at the globe, noting its unusual intensity. She smiled, thinking how Amanda was doing a far better job with the globe than she had expected. Looking over at the man again, she felt a tingle of arousal run up and down her body. ‘No time for that,’ she thought to herself. It was time to make sure Jack Radley didn’t cause them any trouble.

She went over to his PC and saw that some emails from work had appeared. She responded vaguely, saying he would look into these things and get back to the sender, before deleting them.

She went over to the answering machine and made sure there were no messages from work. She checked his cell phone, and saw that he had several messages. They were from Jeri VanDoren. Her face grew hard as she heard the woman say she had more information on the ex-board members and needed to speak with Jack immediately.

Her last message explained she had just heard of a meeting being called. ‘Oh, she must not have gotten the email,’ Simone thought sarcastically. ‘What a shame.’ Jack was probably the only senior board member who’d been notified. She smiled coldly as she deleted the messages and turned the phone off. She made a mental note to mention this VanDoren to her Mistress.

She was going back around the desk when she heard Jack mention her name. She whirled, thinking he had finally noticed her. Just as she had expected, he had worked his now hard member out and was stroking it openly. Seeing the still vacant-eyed stare, she realized he had to be fantasizing about her. She stopped short, considering that. The more she thought about it, the more she liked it. The tingle she had been feeling came back with a vengeance. She checked her earpiece. It was working, alright. Still, she couldn’t deny the urge to take the helpless man before her, to position herself on top of him and ride him mercilessly until satisfied. ‘That’s odd,’ she thought, looking at the globe. It shouldn’t affect her like this, not with the earpiece on.

She glanced back at the handsome man in front of her, unaware that one of her hands had slipped down between her legs to give a gentle rub. A pleasant jolt ran the length of her body. Oh, that felt good! A little bit wouldn’t hurt, now would it? Surely Jack wouldn’t object.

This shouldn’t be happening, she knew, but that thought didn’t stop her from slipping softly into one of the leather chairs. At least she hadn’t succumbed to her initial urge to ride her employer. But her occasional rubs had now become circular massages and it was getting harder and harder to think straight. A touch of her breasts nearly caused her to cry out at the pleasure filling her body! She wasn’t entirely comfortable, knowing the situation was spinning out of her control and briefly considered getting out of there.

Just then she heard Jack whisper her name and a shudder ran through her. ‘Oh, that’s it, Jack,’ she thought. ‘Say it. Say it again!’ No response. ‘Tell me what you want. Who do you need?’ As if on cue, he said her name again, causing her to reel. It was just like she was controlling him! But this was different. This time she didn’t have to do a thing. She was free to watch it unfold; free to take pleasure in it. It was the most erotic thing she could imagine, knowing she was on his mind as he slipped further away into his fantasies.

Then he started letting out little sounds, obviously close to climaxing. Each one was like a jolt of pleasure, knowing he was thinking of her, making love to her, giving himself to her. Simone couldn’t resist anymore and was now rubbing furiously, imagining herself with him. He was holding her. Kissing her. Worshipping her.

Her hand was inside her panties and she was fingering herself fiercely. Finally, unable to stand it anymore, she stiffened and let slip a cry as she experienced a most intense orgasm. With a loud cry, Jack did the same. Together they sat there, slumped in their chairs, breathing heavily. He never noticed when she finally struggled to her feet and staggered out the door.

Upstairs, Amanda lay on the bed, sighing happily as her orgasm faded away.

25.

Jeri VanDoren was in a bad mood. She hadn’t been able to get a hold of Jack for days. That bothered her—a lot. Something wasn’t right there and she knew it.

On top of that, she was having trouble accessing some old records she needed.

“Where the hell are they? I know they used to be here,” she muttered to herself. But no matter how she set her search parameters, she came up empty. “Hmmm . . . maybe the archives will have something.” They’d better be there or she was in trouble. But she was at home, and that machine had been set up specifically to avoid outside connections. She would have to go there in person and log into it. She sighed.

She thought of the two situations, knowing they were equally critical. Both left her in the dark, and at this time, that could only prove disastrous. She had a feeling things were worse than they appeared. The fact that they had moved on Bob Hill told her they were probably ready to strike. That meant she couldn’t afford to sit back any longer doing nothing. Maybe it was time to shake things up a bit. She pulled out her phone and dialed.

“Carl? We need to talk.”

26.

As the days progressed, Jack found his sleep to be more troubled than ever. Over time, the woman of his dreams (as he’d come to think of her) had grown more compelling and desirable. Each night, he found himself wanting her more and more. Unfortunately, he’d also noticed that she’d grown more demanding. That made no sense to him. He’d never had to struggle like this in his dreams. Well, not those kinds of dreams, at any rate.

What really troubled him, though was the strange hold she seemed to have over him. He couldn’t ignore this any more. Ever-increasingly, a part of him wanted to give in, knowing what was in store for him if he did. He kept imagining what it would be like when he finally gave himself to her and rejoiced in the pleasure she promised him.

But, as her demands had grown ever stricter, he’d found a part of him resisting just as much. Whenever he was forced to finally make a choice, and every night he was forced to do this, something deep inside held him back, sensing something not quite right about this. He wondered if this night would prove any different.

He was in his den again, in a dark and foreboding world, looking at the woman who seemed to hold his desires in her hands. He reached out for her.

“Oh no my dear, not yet.”

“What do you want?” he asked, trying to come across strong, instead sounding more to him like pleading. “I’ve done everything you asked.”

“It’s not what I want that matters. It’s what you want.”

“You!” he cried out without thinking, hating how desperate he felt.

“So you say,” she responded with a laugh, “but you’ll need to do more than that.”

“What do you want?” he asked again. This time he did come across as commanding, and he felt a part of himself asserting itself again.

She just waited, looking down at him with a patient smile on her face. It was obvious that she wanted something, but he didn’t know what.

Jack wasn’t used to this kind of frustration from his dreams. He should have been able to just take what he wanted. He reached out to take her, focusing all his will upon this thought and he saw her take a step forward, gasp, and then stiffen. She took a quick step backward. Encouraged, he tried again, this time with even more effort, putting all of his pent up desires into one massive effort to break this stalemate.

Really struggling now, the woman of his dreams took another step back. Her face twisted in rage and finally she raised an arm in a sharp gesture. Suddenly, he found himself unable to move! His eyes lit up in shock.

“You can’t take me,” she said in a cold fury. “You can’t just take anything you want! If you want me, you must give yourself to me. Completely.” And then she was gone.

Finally able to move, Jack awoke, trembling. That feeling of being held there against his will had left him shaken. He wasn’t sure what scared him more; the fact that he wanted this woman so much that he’d almost sell his soul for her, or the power that she exerted over him. Maybe it was two sides of the same coin.

27.

Practically snarling, Simone threw the globe on the bed. Her hands were shaking. That had never happened before. She looked down at the globe, wondering if it was broken. Did Jack have some sort of resistance to it? No, she’d seen the changes in him, not to mention the way she’d locked him down at the end. That was something that took a long time to develop, so she knew he was bending, but for some reason he just wouldn’t break. Instead, he’d somehow shaped the dream to his will, instead of hers. She’d never seen anything like it before.

But that wasn’t the worst part. Deep down inside she knew she had felt it. Just now, she had wanted him. Badly! When he had reached for her, something inside her had shifted, and she’d wanted to go to him! She’d wanted to throw herself at him and take him as much as he wanted her! It was as if he’d changed her somehow, instead of the other way around. That was something she could never allow to happen.

With each passing second her anger grew. No man controlled Simone Galla! Ever! She had half a mind to take the globe to his room and hit him with a massive stun pulse. That would show him, she thought with a vicious grin. But then she took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down. She knew that she couldn’t damage him in any way, her Mistress had been quite clear about that.

Thinking of her Mistress, Simone realized she had been right. Jack’s will was very strong. Despite his pleasant looks and easy-going manner, he was a tenacious fighter. If she kept coming at him head-on, he would keep resisting, and there was no telling how long it would take to finally wear him down. She had to find a way to slip around his defenses and strike a weakness. At the moment she wasn’t sure what that would be.

Simone shook her head in confusion. She had been so sure that she would have him by now, especially after what happened in the den the week before. She looked at her watch in frustration. Stephanie would probably be home soon. Damn. Realizing it was time to check-in with her Mistress, she picked up the phone and dialed. She had barely finished her greeting when she was interrupted.

“How close are you on Radley?” her Mistress asked impatiently. Simone could detect agitation in her voice.

“Almost there,” she replied, thinking it was best not to tell the whole story just yet. “He should be mine by the time of the vote.”

“Well, I’ve got some bad news. They’re moving the date of the vote up a week to this Friday.”

“Friday!?!” she cried in response, thinking that was only four days away. “I can’t—” she started to say before stopping herself. Her mistress would not tolerate excuses. “I see,” she said at last.

“I know this isn’t going to be easy, Simone.”

“Ma’am . . . is there any way it can be pushed back maybe a few days? Our people on the board—”

“Have already tried and been rejected,” her Mistress finished. “There’s some clause in the company’s charter that deals with situations where the chairman’s seat is vacant. It’s never happened before, so we got blind-sided by it. If anyone had refused, it would have been very suspicious, and that’s the last thing we can afford right now.”

“I understand,” Simone replied, when in fact, she didn’t understand at all. Her Mistress always took care of tricky situations to make them work in her favor. It almost seemed to Simone that this situation made her Mistress appear to be weak. She didn’t like that.

“Alright, tell me where you stand.”

Simone took a deep breath and then summarized her results thus far. “The girl is mine. She’ll be able to do things I can’t, so things should be easier now.”

“Good. How about Jack?”

Simone hesitated, glancing quickly at the globe, as if that might somehow give her away. “I’m getting through to him. He definitely wants me,” she said evasively. She described how she’d found him in the den, leaving out her own moment of weakness. “He should break soon,” she added, but even as she said it, she wondered if it would be true.

“Soon?? In case you weren’t listening, we don’t have time for soon! You’ve got to get him under control now!” Every word was uttered forcefully and deliberately.

Simone thought for a moment and then decided to come clean. “I may have some help in that, Ma’am. Amanda seems to be unusually adept at handling the globe. Her influence was incredibly strong in only her first use of it,” she explained, then wondered if she should go on. Finally, she described the rest of that encounter in the den. In a low voice, she finished, “I could feel it . . . even with my earpiece on.” That experience had been so intense, so unsettling, that she hadn’t let Amanda go near the globe again.

“Really?” her Mistress responded, clearly interested. “I could use someone like that. We need more people that can handle a globe, at least until we get something better.”

“Better?” What could be better than a globe?

“We’re looking into a few things. We may need them, too.” She lowered her voice and Simone had to listen hard to catch everything. “Because . . . something doesn’t feel right.”

“What?” Without noticing it, Simone had lowered her voice too.

“I don’t know what it is, but something isn’t right. It’s too easy. Something should be, I don’t know, different.”

“But, until the change in the day of the vote it was going so well. And that won’t stop us, Ma’am. It can’t. It won’t be long before we take over the board and you’re in charge.”

“Maybe. But it doesn’t feel right.”

Simone gave up trying to convince her. She didn’t know everything her Mistress did, so she couldn’t really comment any more than that.

Her Mistress went on, “What we really need is to know what Jack knows. . . .” She trailed off, considering this. Suddenly she asked, “Hey, what about Stephanie? You said she was getting frustrated.”

“Yeah, she’s just about out of her mind,” Simone said, laughing.

“Hold on, Simone. Yeah, what is it?” Simone heard someone talking in the background, then was forced to pull the phone away when her Mistress exploded, “God dammit, I should have known that woman was going to be trouble!!”

“Simone, I have to go. Joan’s gone missing and has taken some globes with her. Why don’t you focus on Stephanie? Once she breaks, you should be able to get through to Jack.”

Simone smiled at the prospect. “Yes Ma’am, a very good idea.”

“Call me again tomorrow.”

No sooner had Simone hung up, than she let out a curse. “Shit. I forgot about that VanDoren woman.” She was annoyed at herself for the oversight, having promised herself she would mention the woman next time they spoke.

28.

Stephanie opened her eyes to see the rumpled covers of her husband’s side of the bed, once again empty. She recalled days, long past, when she would find ways to keep him there with her. She smiled, recalling those times and the look she’d see in his eyes before they made love. The smile faded and she sighed, trying to remember the last time she had wanted him—really wanted him. It had been weeks. No. It had been longer than that. Often she found making love as a good way to relieve stress, nothing more. Funny thing was, even though she could use that now more than ever, she was completely turned off to the idea.

She thought back on the dream she’d been having just before waking. It was disturbing, as most of her dreams were these days. She tried pushing it from her mind, but it wouldn’t go away. More disturbing was how it left her. Each time she had it she found herself more and more aroused! At first she’d been appalled by it. But now . . . she wasn’t so sure. Was she going through some sort of mid-life crisis? She thought only men went through that.

The sunlight coming in through the windows snapped her out of her daze and her eyes sprung open! Rolling over, she looked at the clock and let out a cry!

Quickly, she threw on her robe and hurried downstairs. Simone was there, cleaning up the kitchen. A meal was warming on the stovetop.

“What the hell happened to my alarm clock!?” she demanded as she grabbed the coffee pot.

“Amanda thought you needed some sleep and Mr. Radley agreed. They told me not to wake you.”

Scowling, Stephanie thought about this as she poured. They had no right to make decisions like that without checking with her. She would let them know what she thought of their actions, and it wouldn’t be pretty. As she sipped from her cup, not even bothering to sweeten it, she tried to calm herself, then realized she didn’t want to let go of her anger. They meant well but she wasn’t in a forgiving mood.

She fumed about it for a while, thinking of what she’d say, then, completely against her wishes, felt her anger slowly ebb away. In her current state of mind, it was just too hard to maintain that level of energy. Frustrated, she let it go altogether.

Finally, she smiled ruefully. “I guess they’re right. I haven’t been getting much rest lately. It’s that damned restaurant. I can’t seem to get it out of my head.”

“If you don’t mind my saying, Ma’am, you need a break. Take the morning off.”

“Much as I’d like to, I can’t.”

“Well, you can take an hour, at least. That’s plenty of time to get in a good massage.”

“Oh?” She took a seat at the table and looked up as the young maid set her breakfast plate in front of her.

“Oh yes, Ma’am. My mother taught me a little about massage therapy. ‘A good maid doesn’t just cook and clean,’ she always said. ‘You need to do whatever is needed when it is needed.’ So, she taught me a lot of things. I thought I got to be pretty good at giving massages.”

“Is there anything you aren’t good at?” Simone just smiled in response. Stephanie continued to look up at her, saying nothing for several moments. Finally, when the silence grew too long, she cleared her throat and said, “Well, that would be nice. I could use a good massage. How about after breakfast in the den?”

“Uh, well, it would be more comfortable if you were to lie down,” Simone responded innocently.

“Oh? Well, alright. Upstairs in my room then.”

29.

Simone set down her globe next to the other one on the nightstand in Stephanie’s room, thinking again about doing this in the den as her employer had suggested. The last thing she wanted was Stephanie walking in on her husband as he fantasized about his favorite maid—always a possibility these days.

After setting the globe to steadily increase its intensity, she walked over to the bed where Stephanie was lying face down. Starting with a gentle rub of the woman’s shoulders and back, Simone felt the muscles start to relax under her easy, confident touch. She could feel the woman tighten up whenever the globe pulsed and thought how she would have enjoyed the feel, just as she had with Amanda. But that move had almost proved disastrous, so she had on her earpiece to filter out the globe’s pulsations.

As it was, she had moments where she could feel stirrings within her. As she ran her hands over Stephanie, she couldn’t help but notice how shapely she was. Obviously, she worked out—or at least she had before starting the restaurant. Her waist and rear were still quite trim. While massaging the legs, Simone felt a familiar tingle inside herself. Her hands automatically moved to go between—

‘No!’ she scolded herself. ‘Take your time!’ She knew it was tricky, what she was doing, and would have to be handled delicately or she’d spook the frazzled woman.

With an effort, she kept her voice neutral as she made small talk with Stephanie. At first, the conversation was easy and they spoke quite a bit. But as the frequency and intensity of the surges grew, Simone noticed her employer going silent for longer stretches of time. Whenever a pulse hit, she heard Stephanie take a deep breath, hold it for the duration, then slowly let it out.

“There, that feels better, doesn’t it?” Simone asked, in a soft, almost sexy voice. She glanced over and saw the globe building to send another pulse. “Mmmm, you’re so tight!

Just as the pulse hit Stephanie went stiff as a board, breathing in short gasps, probably trying to will herself to cum. Stephanie’s hand move part way down her hip before it stopped and clenched up. Had she been alone, she would almost certainly have tried getting off right then and there. Finally, the pulse ended and she hissed in frustration.

Simone pretended not to notice. “If this is going to work, ma’am, you really do need to relax,” she commented, tracing back up towards her shoulders, which were once again knotted. “You are way too tight. You need something that will release your stress.”

“You have no idea!

Simone almost laughed out loud. “Well, let me see if I can help,” she said as she proceeded to undo the straps on Stephanie’s bra.

“What, uh, what are you doing?” Stephanie asked suddenly, rising up on her elbows, looking back with a shocked expression.

“You need to open up, ma’am and relax. This is just getting in the way of a real massage.”

Stephanie paused before nodding uncomfortably. It was clear she was torn between proper decorum and her body’s rapidly escalating need. She lay down again and tried to relax. But the pulses were coming faster and stronger now and it wasn’t long before she was once again losing the battle. Her breathing was coming rapidly, almost hyperventilating, and her shoulders never relaxed. Simone could feel the tremble beneath her fingers.

The maid massaged sensuously over the woman’s back and shoulders, working in a slow motion from the center outward. Finally, she headed downward again, certain this would be it. Reaching Stephanie’s rear and thighs, she slowed and waited. Seeing no objection, she focused her sensual work, eventually seeing what she’d been waiting for: Stephanie closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. Then, as a long pulse hit, Simone worked down between the thighs. Stephanie let out a small whimper, sliding into acceptance before moving on to surrender.

Suddenly, Stephanie’s eyes shot open and, with a sharp gasp, she lifted her head up. “That, that’s enough, Simone. Thank you, that was . . . wonderful.” After a long, shuddering breath, she pushed herself off the bed, grabbing her robe as she went. “I need some air,” she whispered, heading for the door.

Simone sighed. “Well, you’re tougher than I thought,” she murmured to the retreating woman. “But it’s only a matter of time.” Chuckling softly, she straightened her uniform, picked up her globe, and headed out of the room.

30.

Stephanie decided to stay home that day. She had to. She had gone back to her room to get dressed only to find that her long hours of work had finally caught up with her. A weariness fell upon her so great she could hardly lift her arms to dress herself. She felt like she was in a drunken stupor as her eyes refused to focus and she could hardly stand up. She sat down on the bed and found herself unable to get back up again. With her blouse partly buttoned and her pants discarded on the floor, she fell back on the bed, sound asleep. The globe blazed away on her nightstand as she dreamed.

Stephanie was wandering the halls of an eerily quiet house wondering where everyone was. She looked in her daughter’s bedroom but it was empty. It looked like Amanda had just been there, with her sketch book lying open on the bed. She looked down at it and saw the image of a beautiful woman staring back at her. Her heart felt like it skipped a beat when she saw who it was. It was her! The same woman she’d been dreaming of for so long now. Oh no, not her! Not again! Stephanie turned and ran from the room.

She hurried downstairs to find her husband. Looking in the den she saw his computer on, but he, too, was nowhere to be found. She thought she caught the traces of a scent she almost recognized, but couldn’t quite place. It was someone’s perfume—not hers or Amanda’s—and she wondered why it would be in his den. She felt her heart pounding and had to retreat again.

She was heading to the kitchen when she heard the phone ring. When she picked up the handset, there was no one there. She looked at the handset in bewilderment as it kept on ringing, before finally dropping it back in its cradle.

She looked around the kitchen, but it, too, was empty. Even Simone was gone. She looked out the window to see if there were any cars in the driveway. There wasn’t a soul around. Bleakly, she headed back to her room. She felt very alone.

As she reached the hallway, the ringing returned. She went to get the phone again, then realized it wasn’t that at all. It was the doorbell. She turned to the door, only to find it slowly opening.

There, on the step, she saw her again! It was the same woman she’d been dreaming of for so long; the same one from Amanda’s sketchbook!

Looking at her new guest, Stephanie saw she was even more beautiful than she remembered, and had an odd impulse to reach out and touch her to see if she was real. As if reading her thoughts, the woman gave Stephanie a knowing smile. Something about that smile troubled her. It was almost, well, intimate. She almost moved to close the door, but resisted this and asked, “Y-yes? Can I help you?”

Silently, the woman continued to stare at her as if waiting for something. After the silence had grown uncomfortable, she finally spoke.

“I doubt it, but I’m sure I can help you.”

Stephanie felt shivers from the voice, amazed at how confident and sultry it sounded. A surprising attraction battled her nervousness, which had grown almost unbearable now, and she found herself wanting to be away from there, as quickly as possible.

“I, I don’t know what, what you mean,” Stephanie whispered as the woman’s smile grew. For a second, that smile reminded her of, no, that was crazy.

What was it about this woman that attracted her so much? It was almost like she had some kind of magnetism that Stephanie couldn’t seem to resist. She swallowed while trying to regain her composure.

“Please . . . if you don’t want anything. . . .” Her words died away. She watched helplessly as the woman glided gracefully toward her. Backing up, Stephanie glanced into those eyes. The feeling, the attraction, grew stronger. She let out a small gasp, unable to break the connection.

She was startled when she felt herself bump into the door jamb of the sitting room. She felt clumsy, but at least she could look away. She retreated inside, avoiding those eyes. She felt very small and helpless.

“What do you want?” the woman asked quietly.

“Huh?” Stephanie couldn’t make sense of the question.

“What do you want?”

Baffled, Stephanie shook her head, wondering what she was getting at.

“What do you want?” The woman sounded as if it should have been obvious.

The question was so maddeningly simple, but aside from making no sense, it made her extremely uncomfortable. Each time it was asked, Stephanie felt her heart pound. She felt like she had to at least say something, anything. But words refused to form in her mind. She kept getting distracted by the woman standing before her. She saw the thick, lustrous hair; the way her full lips formed a perfect smile; the way that smile made her eyes shine; the gentle curve of her face. There was so much perfection, Stephanie once again felt an urge to reach out and see if she was real. Licking her lips, she felt her arm reaching out.

She recoiled in shock as she realized what she was doing. She took a deep breath and cleared her mind. For a brief moment, the woman’s face showed a mixture of surprise and amusement.

Stephanie was aware that she still hadn’t answered the question, and couldn’t even come up with a good lie. In her confusion, she kept retreating, as if that would somehow help her. She was surprised when her back hit the wall behind her. She felt trapped as the woman stepped very close to her. Stephanie could smell something—it was the same perfume she’d come across in the den—and the scent made her dizzy. She took a deep breath and savored the sensation.

Unaware of all this, the visitor gave Stephanie a thorough inspection. Stephanie was amazed to find how desperately she wanted to impress the woman, as if that were now the only thing that mattered. Unable to stop herself, Stephanie’s eyes started wandering again. Oh how she wanted to trace the curve of the woman’s neck, and run down the length of those arms to her waist and hips. Her eyes moved back up again to saw the woman’s bust. It was quite shapely, larger than Stephanie was, and once again, she found herself wanting to reach out and touch this stunning beauty. The impulse was stronger than ever, and she couldn’t stop herself anymore.

‘No,’ she practically begged, trying to stop the madness. She closed her eyes, hoping to block it all out, only to find the image of the woman remained. If anything it was sharper. There, in her mind, she couldn’t stop herself anymore and found herself looking down the woman’s blouse, wishing desperately she could see more. As if in response, a button on the blouse strained, and then popped off! Her eyes shot open and, to her amazement, Stephanie saw that it had actually happened! A thrill traveled through her and she started getting giddy. Before she could stop herself, she was imagining another button pulling free. Just as it had before, a button strained and then popped off.

The beautiful woman was standing so close, almost coaxing her along, totally unconcerned that her blouse had just lost two buttons and her chest was threatening to escape its restraint. Stephanie licked her lips, desperate to reach out and touch the woman. She could feel herself getting wet.

Almost of their own accord, her hands were moving, and tentatively caressed the beautiful mounds before her. The remaining buttons popped off, and there, sitting in a half-cupped bra, was perfection. Unable to resist anymore, she closed her eyes again and let her hands explore. They felt as firm as they looked.

But more than that, Stephanie could feel some kind of magical sensation in her hands. Wherever she touched, a warm tingling sensation began to spread, quickly traveling the length of her arms. The sensation coursed through her unlike anything she ever felt before, spreading to the rest of her body, intensifying as it went. She was soon helpless to resist the glorious feeling that was filling her up.

Robbed of her self control, Stephanie leaned down and kissed the breasts her hands cupped. A jolt of pleasure ran from her mouth to the rest of her head. She was soon delirious with it and had pulled the bra down completely, her mouth greedily kissing and sucking.

There was a soft laughter.

Stephanie’s eyes opened drunkenly, and found herself on her knees before the woman now sitting on the small couch. Her whole body quivered with lust, and she wordlessly cried out in surrender.

The woman looked down at her, smiled confidently, then reached down to touch her face, eliciting waves of pleasure. Stephanie’s chin was lifted up to stare into those beautiful eyes. She was lost in them, this time with no thought of resisting. One last time she heard, very deliberately, “What do you want?”

The answer was obvious, just as the woman had implied earlier.

“You!” she cried out as a flash of blinding light filled the room. When Stephanie could see again, they no longer were in the sitting room, but were now in her bedroom. She lay on the bed, the woman sitting over her, tracing her body with those magical hands. Any part of her that was touched came to life with those delicious sensations.

The woman brought her hand up to Stephanie’s mouth, which she kissed hungrily. The other hand went down her neck to her chest, causing her to catch her breath. The woman then lightly caressed around each breast before finally focusing on her nipples. Stephanie cried out when the woman pinched one of them.

“That’s it, Stephanie. Give yourself to me.”

She nodded her head yes, writhing in delight.

“Give yourself completely,” the woman commanded as she pulled her hand away.

Stephanie reached out for another touch, longing for another jolt of pleasure, but the woman wouldn’t let her.

“Say it!”

“Yes! Yes! Please!“ Stephanie cried in response, knowing she would say anything at this point.

“I want it all, Stephanie. Your mind.”

Stephanie felt dizzy when the woman touched her head.

“Your body.”

She lurched when the fingers touched her breasts.

“And your soul!

She went stiff and screamed when the fingers reached between her legs.

YES! Oh god, yes! All yours . . . all yours. . . .” she trailed off, breathing in gasps as the woman’s fingers sensuously massaged her pussy. Slowly rubbing up and down her slit they went, gently probing. Then it wasn’t so gentle and Stephanie was bucking wildly. They were going in and out and she loved it. The woman was good and knew what she was doing. Stephanie was on the verge of cumming, when it stopped. She looked up in anguish. The woman had moved down and her face was moving between her legs.

Stephanie gasped. She knew that face! Suddenly it all made sense!

“That’s right, Stephanie.” Simone said, seeing the recognition on the face of her victim. “Now you know the face of your Mistress.” She leaned in and started tonguing her deeply.

Stephanie’s eyes shot open and she cried out! She was fully awake now, dimly aware that what had come before was a dream. But she was too caught up in the beautiful orgasm that was about to crest to do anything more. In and out she felt the tongue, drawing her closer and closer to brink. How could anything be this exquisite? Finally Simone’s wonderful tongue found her clit and she couldn’t stand it anymore. Screaming wordlessly, she felt the long-awaited orgasm erupt. At long last, she was able to rejoice in its blessed relief.

Her mind was filled with the image of her Mistress. Simone’s face fused with her feeling of ecstasy until she couldn’t tell them apart anymore. All the while, impossible as it seemed, the orgasm continued to grow stronger. She’d never felt anything even remotely like it before. It was far too strong, but she was helpless to do anything about it. Finally, her mind filled with an intense white light and she knew nothing more.

Simone reached out and lowered the intensity of the globe, looking down at the still woman who had been her employer. She’d wanted to enjoy the spoils, as she had with Amanda a week before, but she knew that it wasn’t a luxury that she could afford at the moment. She shrugged with a lopsided smile on her face, knowing that there would be time for that later.

31.

She was floating. She had no feeling, no identity. She simply was. Ever so slowly, she became aware of herself again. She didn’t know who she was, but that didn’t matter. Feeling the perfect harmony, in a place of unbroken peace, she smiled.

What was it about this place that she liked so much? She didn’t know, and frankly, she didn’t care. It was where she belonged. It was where she’d wanted to be for as long as she could remember. She was finally here and she didn’t care if she ever went back.

Then she remembered. All those weeks, maybe longer, she had lived in her private little hell from which she could never escape. Asleep or awake, it was always with her. She had become a tortured soul, in a nightmarish world of frantic responsibility. The creation of this nightmare had been so gradual that she hadn’t even noticed it. To suddenly find all that was suddenly gone was inconceivable. She wanted this moment to last forever.

Finally it came to her. She was Stephanie and she was happy. That was something she hadn’t been able to say for a very long time.

She heard it then: a voice, quiet, but unmistakable. It was her Mistress.

“Now then, Stephanie, we’ve needed to talk for some time now.”

Stephanie felt a sensation of joy mixed with pleasure run through her. Her Mistress asked her all sorts of questions, which she was only too happy to answer. They had been things that had once mattered a great deal, but now meant nothing. She was a new person now and felt like she was ridding herself of the old.

This went on for a long time, and then suddenly, she was alone again. She floated freely before finally drifting off to a beautiful, peaceful sleep.