The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It could be that

“It could be that,” she mused, as her finger trailed along the sensitive skin before her, “you were unfortunate coming here at this time, on this day.” Nothing but a suppressed groan answered her and she chuckled. “Yes, I’m sure that could be a definite possibility. After all, I am certain you had plans after passing by here.” Her hand made a wide gesture, encompassing the bustling shops and walkways around them. Innocent laughter could be heard from afar, a dog barked somewhere. Pigeons fluttered by, as shoes brushed over the spot where they had just attempted to finish their meal.

“It could be. But then again,” his strained grunt, inaudible already for the people sitting on the next table glancing over to them both with a friendly smile, interrupted her for a second, “If you really had plans that required your attention, surely you would have gotten up long ago. I am not holding you in place, not threatening you nor making demands of you in any way, am I?” As if nothing was wrong, nothing out of the ordinary happening she raised her hand, waving as the family vacated the neighboring table, despite having gotten a full view of what she was doing to him not being any more alarmed as they would have been at the sight of flirting teenagers. She let her hand return to his cheek, tracing the soft curves of his face, even as his eyes glared daggers at her.

“Of course, it could be that,” she proceeded, “even though I am not holding you with my hands, your body finds that the mere sound of my voice freezes your muscles in place, renders you unable to act without my permission.” Her monologue was interrupted yet again when the cute waiter she had gotten interested in originally approached them to ask if they still wanted something. She kindly denied and asked for the bill, affectionately interlacing their fingers. The waiter at seeing this smiled understandingly and minutes later they were up and about, mingling with the stream of people hurrying to and fro all around them.

“It could be,” she suddenly admitted, “that you find it beyond yourself to understand what it is that happens here. Why your legs are moving in time with my own. Why you are not letting go of my hand. Why you walk next to me with such a heartfelt look of happiness on your face. When in fact you would much rather disappear somewhere into the crowd. Go anywhere, really. As long as it is somewhere away from me.” She stopped to marvel at the displays of various shops along the way, taking her time to examine the various items as if they were on a normal date. Only he knew, as she saw in his eyes, that her interest was not so much directed at the objects as rather on every surface she could find to study his reflection. Though, she also found it rather amusing how after several minutes despite her presence other women tried to chat him up. It was not at all surprising, she silently acknowledged. He was fairly buff, most likely an athlete of some sort. A swimmer, perhaps. If her experience did not mislead her. But even if her guess was wrong, it would not matter for all she cared, as long as he had stamina. His unblemished face could have netted him a spot on at least a few magazines, would he pursue such a carrier at any point, of that she was convinced. That a man like him, dressed in casual, light summer wear, was attracting the girls like a flame the moths was not much of a surprise. All the more it made her deviously happy to see how he was politely but firmly turning them all down. All the more as only to her, who knew the truth of the matter, was it apparent how he was fighting, struggling to ask them for help. And failing miserably, all smiles and content lover on a date.

“It could be,” she chuckled after they had finally shaken off the last such group of ladies, heading for the quieter sideways and away from the bustling center of the city, “that you think of me as unfair. Or perhaps you would prefer the word ‘selfish’? But really, you would not truly be here if not some part of you wanted it. Is that not right?” Her prompt was followed by a quick nod, despite the confusion in his eyes. It was such a simple act, so innocent, so very normal. Yet she always enjoyed making them do it, making them actively agree even when their minds were racing in fear at the nonsensical situation. An elderly couple walked towards them, yet she just turned into his embrace, coyly twirling her hair around her finger, the strands glistening in the sunshine like polished copper. And while it did earn her a critical look from the two elders, who were, as it seemed, from a generation not too fond of open intimacy, this other couple too passed them by without catching on that anything was not as it should be. No sooner had the onlookers left as she stepped away. Though not without a clearly inappropriate touch to his nether regions. She loved how this gesture, which most men would kill for having her perform on them, plunged him into terror as he was not able to resist her in any way.

“It could be that.” They had reached the door of her apartment complex. She led him further, into her own flat. It sent a shiver down her back to watch as in the tiniest corner of his eyes he showed fearful apprehension. And there! Right in the middle of it all, still uncertain and muddled, but undeniably there, attraction. Expectation. Excitement. “Or it could be,” she smirked at the sight, letting go of his hand to saunter over to her favorite armchair, sinking into it as her gaze rested on him, “that you are naturally too simple to even think of doing anything I did not instruct you to. That you need to be told what to do, because you are just hopelessly incapable of thinking for yourself.” Oh, yes. There it was. His wrist shook, for but an instant. His eyes bulged, as he tried to tear them from her languidly sprawling form, failing as she expected. This time he was rebelling with literally all he had. Throwing the entire weight of his will against the invisible, yet all the more powerful hold her casual, upbeat tone exerted over him. She felt a tingle deep inside of her, the addictive rush she always felt ever since discovering her powers. The same rush that drove her to push her luck time and time again. “Don’t believe me?” Her mocking expression did not seem to appease him, but she was feeling generous.

“It could be that I am mistaken. Why don’t you show me if I am?” He remained where he was, idly waiting for her next action. Her next words. “Okay, that’s your first chance gone.” Her hand motioned towards the door. “Silly me, I forgot to close it. Could you be a dear and fix that? Go to the door and close it. However you think is appropriate, if you’d please.” He swiftly complied, his body carrying him to the door and carefully locking it. Before returning back to her. “See? That was your second chance. All you had to do was walk right out and close it from the other side. Just that, whilst I didn’t hold you, barely even saw you, and you could have gone wherever. And despite that, here we are.” She crossed and uncrossed her legs repeatedly, taking her time to enjoy how his face melted into genuine appreciation. “Why, I could almost think you like what you see. Were you not here because I forcibly made you come along? Or did you simply stop thinking the moment you saw me, after all? Did you realize you could not do or think anything on your own?” Satisfied with how enraptured he was with her legs she slid out of her shoes and wriggled her toes for him, giggling as he actually let his jaw drop in pure awe. The sound of her giggle snapped him out of his daze momentarily, but she just proceeded to run her hands up and down her smooth skin. Capturing his attention was so easy now that he had to rationalize just why he had not left. She always loved this part.

“It could be that,” she purred, “you simply cannot think in the presence of women. Too little brains, too much desire. And all you needed was one suitable excuse to admit this. And would not thinking ‘I am being forced to act like this’ be such a wonderful excuse to have? Could it not very much be that you are just all muscle and cock and no brains the moment you see a beautiful woman beckon you like so?” Her finger crooked, as if she’d be reeling him in with an invisible line. And he was staggering closer with, as she noted, a long since overdue bulge in his pants.

“It could also be that,” she truly was this close to laughing, only years of routine preventing her from doing so, “you can no longer even notice that I’ve stopped forcing your body to act as I want. Because that is no longer necessary with good boys that realize their place is at my feet. Do you know your place?” He dropped to his knees, much more concerned with her presence than the idea of resistance. Her finger found a new task, slowly loosening the straps of her dress, letting the fabric slide down and reveal her breasts. “Yes,” her voice was filled with glee at his honest, hopelessly infatuated gaze locking onto her creamy flesh, “it seems you do know your place very well. Good boy.” She managed to get out of her dress completely. No need to wrinkle the fabric, after all, she smirked to herself. It also helped that she had plenty of chances to show off her body in all its glory in the process. A faint trickle of drool began to run down his chin as all conscious thought left her little boy for good.

She circled around him, wrapping her arms around him in between tugs on his shirt. Pulling it over his deliciously empty head she allowed herself a moment of self-satisfaction. He was indeed as well-build as her initial evaluation had made her assume. Almost a shame, she mused. Such a fine boy her friends would be most eager to get their hands on. All accounted for, of course, but it left her with little time to test her newest find. Oh, well, she chuckled. Better get to it, then. Giving a playful flick to his erection she returned to her seat and spread her legs, drawing his gaze down to her slick pussy lips. “I think,” she savored her triumph as she summoned him between her waiting legs, feeling his hot, deep breaths on her sex, “it could be that you find my smell intoxicating, filling the empty space in your head as you cannot possibly help coming closer and closer.” Not a single quivering move slipped past her as he put her words into practice. “And when that really is what happens right now, when you truly find yourself completely ruled by me, by my words, by my smell, you find yourself completely ruled by the presence of your new goddess. When that is what is happening right now,” her breathing quickened just bit a smidgen as she could not stop her hips from moving by themselves, enticingly dancing over his nose with him mindlessly, motionlessly awaiting her will, “then it could be that the moment your tongue laps up even the faintest droplets of me, the moment you taste my arousal for the first time, that your little boy-brain disappears for good. That you turn into an empty, horny little slave for good, forever helpless to obey your goddess.” He groaned, so obviously caught in the heat of the moment, in the needs her musky smell instilled in him that inevitably the vision she described sounded like the definition of paradise for him. And she was more than willing to lead the way. Her legs crossed behind his back, locking him in place beneath her. And her lips savored forming the last, decisive word that would cement his new position in live. “Lick!”