The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Finally Worked

Chapter 2 Buying a House – The Fun Way

The next day my phone rang.

“Hello.” I said

“James, it’s Vicki Miller. I think I have a house for you to look at.” She gave me the address and I left to meet her.

When I got to the house I knew I was going to buy it. It was an upper middle class neighborhood. The houses were all nice and big. They all had nice yards and everyone seemed to take care of their properties.

“So tell me how do you know that this place meets my requirements?”

“See that house down the road.” She pointed to a house about 500 yards away. “It’s my place. I’ve lived here for about 20 years. I know the area very well.”

“So lots of fuckable women.”

“Oh yes.”

We all walked up to the door and a woman answered. She had dark hair. She was very pretty, but a little overweight. She had large breast and a bit of a belly.

“Vicki, nice to see you.” The women greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek.

“Come on in. I’m Lois Smith. Welcome” she stuck her hand out.

“Hi, I’m James Coffee.” I shook her hand. We walked in. Her husband was sitting on the couch and got up. I pushed the button. He was tall and quite large. I figure at least 6 foot 4 and weighed 250 lbs. He was also a very handsome man.

“Hi I’m Mark Smith. Nice to meet you.” I shook his hand too.

“Hi, I’m James Coffee. Is anyone else home?”

“No, our son is off to college. That’s why were selling. Well would you like a tour?”

“Sure. Could I see the backyard first?” We walked out.

The yard was huge. It was 80 feet wide and at least 150 feet long. The fence was 15 feet high and surrounded the whole yard. There was a large pool and a Jacuzzi on the deck.

“Very nice.”

“Isn’t it exactly what you wanted?” Vicki added with a wink.

“Absolutely. No prying eyes when you come over and swim naked.” I said to Vicki. Lois and Mark gave her an odd look. She shrugged it off as a bad joke.

We looked at the rest of the house and I loved it. We were in the master bath when I got a wicked idea.

We were looking at the shower. It was a large glass door and walled shower.

“It’s a very nice shower, but I need one big enough for 2.”

“It absolutely big enough for two.” Lois said

“No I don’t think so.”

She walked in and pulled her husband in. “See there’s lots of room.” They both stood in there.

“Yeah, but I need room to move, because if I’m in there with a women I’m not going to be standing still.”

“Trust me there lots of room for that.” Mark said.

“Have you used it that way?” I asked point blankly.

“Hey buddy, that’s a little personal.” Mark shouted.

“Well I’m looking at paying you a lot of money, I would think that you would be willing to oblige me a little.”

His demeanor changed “Fine. Yes we have done that in here.”

“Is she able to suck your cock comfortably?”

“Oh ya.” Lois looked embarrassed.

“Well I think you really want me to buy this house. In order for that to happen I’m going to have to see it for myself. If you fuck your wife in there I’ll buy the house.”

They looked at each other for a few minutes then whispered in each other’s ear. “Fine”

Lois turned to face us and bent at the waist. Her husband lifted her skirt and pulled her underwear to the side. He intended to fuck her dressed.

“No, no, no. I want to see you fuck her while showering. Now strip naked and turn the water on.”

They hesitated for a bit, than took their clothes off. He was quite muscular. She was a little flabby. She was probably really hot 20 years ago, but still not bad. Her tits were as big as Vicki’s, but had more sag. Once they were naked they turned on the shower. She turned to him and he leaned against the wall. She bent down and started sucking his cock. It was a little smaller than mine, but thicker. He was responding to the blow job.

She was now pressed up against the glass, her big tits squished up. He was behind her pounding for all he was worth.

“Vicki, be a dear and join them. I want to see if there is room for three.”

She stripped and opened the door. Lois was too involved to notice. Mark however did. His eyes were popping out of his head when he saw his very sexy neighbor walk in. She got wet and then approached Lois. She moved her off the wall and kissed her. Lois returned the kiss.

Then she broke the kiss “What is going on?”

“I will be having more than one girl in there. I need to know. Just go along with it.” She shrugged it off and continued enjoying the fucking she was getting. She seemed a little shocked when Vicki started playing with her tits. Mark was eying Vicki and she noticed.

“Do you want to fuck me with that hammer?” she asked

“Do I?” He pulled out of his wife and approached Vicki. She backed up against the glass and lifted one leg. He plowed into her as she wrapped her leg around his back.

Not sure what to do Lois got behind her husband and took his hips and help thrust them in Vicki. Soon Vicki was coming as was Mark. He pulled out and shot his load all over her belly. The shower cleaned it off.

They all came out.

“Well do you believe now?”

“I sure do. You have a sale.” We all shook on the deal.

“Since you three are already naked why don’t we all go in the hot tub and celebrate.”

Everyone agreed.

We were all in the tub naked and talking about the neighborhood and such. Then I wanted to play again.

“You know Lois I couldn’t help but notice that Mark and Vicki got off, but you didn’t.”

“Oh I’m fine.”

“No, I think we need to take care of you.” I sat up on the edge. My hard cock was standing at attention.

“If you come here and suck my cock I’ll get Vicki lick you to an orgasm.”

She looked at her husband then back at my cock. She stood up and leaned into my cock. Her ass was sticking up in the air.

Vicki did not need to be asked. She moved behind her friend and grabbed her wide hips and stuck her face in between her legs. As she started licking, Lois was sucking. After 10 minutes of Vicki’s attention Lois erupted. When she came down from her high I spun her around and pushed her down. I got behind her and rammed my cock into her ass with no warning. At first she protested then began to enjoy it.

Mark cock was rock hard by now. Vicki moved to him and sucked him until he exploded. We fucked the rest of the day.