The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Finally Worked

Special thanks to Indiana Tom for encouraging me to find time to finish some of my stories. Because of his requests I will soon be posting the conclusion to “The Petition” and the final 3 days of “Choices”. He has also helped with ideas and proofing.

Chapter 7 – Nosy Neighbour

My little adventure with Josh was a couple of days ago and since then he and I have been trying to come up with a fun way of introducing Andrew and his massive cock to Vicki and the girls. I’m sure we will come up with something.

Tonight I was having a quite night with Vicki and Lucy. Josh was at home, abusing Becky with Jane’s help.

I had just finished fucking the mother-daughter combo in the bay window of my living room. They both had their big tits mashed up against the glass, while I fucked them from behind. Vicki was relaxing in the hot tube, while Lucy and I were preparing a snack in the kitchen. She was wearing her high heels and her bikini bottoms, but not her top. I liked to see their big tits swaying around and they knew it, so of my busty women rarely wore tops around my place. I was wearing my trunks.

Just as we were finishing up the doorbell rang. I went to answer it. I was shocked to see two police officers standing there. One was a man, about 6 foot 5 and built like a linebacker. The other was a woman. She was about 5 foot 9, with a slim, athletic build and quite attractive.

I instinctively reached for my watch. Lately I have found life easier if I just took control of people that I might have to interact with. Unfortunately, my watch was sitting on my dresser at the moment. Lucy had complained when it rubbed against her tits early and ask me to take it off.

“Are you the owner of this house sir?” The male cop asked. His name tag said “R. Seale”

“Yes, I’m James Coffee.”

“Well sir, there has been a complaint filed against you.”

“Really, what kind of complaint?”

“Well it has been alleged that you have been having sexual relationships with minors.”

Oh crap. I thought to myself. True, Lucy and some of the others were under the age of 18, but I assumed I was in the clear, since I had control of everyone who lived within sight of my home and instructed them all to ignore anything happening there. Shit, I had gotten sloppy. I had to get my watch and take control of this situation.

“Well officer, I am sorry about that, but I can assure you that the only women I have had over here are consenting adults.”

“Do you mind if we come in and investigate.” The other officer asked

I wanted to refuse, but I figure I needed them relaxed until I could get to my watch.

“Sure.” I moved out of the way and let them in.

“I do have a couple of friends here at the moment. Let me ask them to get decent.”

Officer Seale grabbed me by the arm and stopped me. “Sir, I would prefer if you stayed here and let my partner goes to talk to the women.”

“Fine” I said, not too worried that Lucy and Vicki would complain to the police.

His partner, G. Russo, went to the kitchen, where Lucy was.

She quickly came back, dragging a topless Lucy, with her boobs flopping about as she tried to keep up with the officer.

“Bobby, look who I found.”

“Lucy!” he shouted as he slammed me against the wall. Before I could say a word, he had me cuffed and my face was rammed into the wall with his massive forearm.

“Uncle Bobby, please let him go.”

Uncle Bobby? Shit what are the odds.

“That’s my niece you piece of shit and she’s only 17. I should break every bone in your body. You’re under arrest for statutory rape.” He pushed my cuffed hands up when he said that, causing an extreme amount of pain in my elbow and shoulders. I had to figure a way out of this quick.

Just then Vicki came in from the hot tub. She had a towel wrapped around her waist, but her tits were not covered.

“James, I feel refreshed, you haven’s fuck me in the ass in days. What do you s...” She stopped in her tracks as she noticed the scene before her.

“Bobby!” she screamed as her hands flew up in a feeble attempt to cover her tits.

“Vicki! What the fuck is going on here?”

“Bobby, it’s not what you think. Please just relax.”

“You’re fucking him too? With your daughter here? What the fuck is going on?”

“Bobby, you have to let me explain. Please let him go.”

“No, not until you tell me what is going on.”

Vicki approached him and tried to calm him down. She had raised her towel now to cover her naked breasts, but failed to completely cover her naked bottom.

“Ok, let me explain.”

“First, both of you get some fucking clothes on now!”

“Can I get dressed too?” I asked

“Shut the fuck up asshole.” He said as he pulled me off the wall and threw me into the couch.

“Fine, Lucy and I will get dressed and explain everything. Just don’t hurt him.”

“Vicki would you bring me my clothes, wallet and watch please. I don’t want to go to jail like this.”

“Sure thing.” The ladies left, accompanied by Bobby’s partner. When they were gone he punched me in the gut a few times, knocking the wind out of me.

“I don’t care what explanation they have, you’re going down for this ass hole.” I kept my mouth shut.

They came back, Vicki in shorts and a blouse without a bra and Lucy in a loose summer dress that was so low cut that her big tits were practically falling out and the skirt so high you could almost see her pussy. Vicki also had my clothes, wallet and watch. She tried to hand them to me but Bobby knocked them out of her hand and onto the floor in front of the couch. I tried to reach for my watch, but couldn’t. The ladies sat down on the settee and the two officers stood in front of them. I was still on the couch across from them.

Vicki spent the next 20 minutes trying to explain the situation. Of course to her it all seemed perfectly normal that she and her daughters should be fucking the new neighbour and that her husband is a willing participant. I knew that the officers were not buying any of this.

“Vicki this is just nuts. Did he drug you or something?”

“No.”

“Well something is wrong and I’m taking him to the station and having both of you checked out at the hospital.”

“Bobby, I’m not going anywhere.”

“Well Lucy is. She’s a minor and I can take her into protective custody.”

“Please, Uncle Bobby, don’t.” Lucy pleaded.

“Lucy, it’s for your own good.” His partner grabbed Lucy by the arm and headed to the door. He picked me up and dragged me that way too.

Vicki shot up and grabbed at Lucy’s arm “No you can’t do that!”

His partner pulled Lucy away and put her body in front of her, stopping Vicki. Bobby let go of me to restrain his sister. This was my only chance. I fell back onto my stuff and felt for my watch. Bobby saw me reaching for something behind my back and his hand went on his gun.

“Don’t move.” I almost pissed my pants as I was sure he was about to pull out his gun. Luckily I had my hand on the watch and pushed the bottom. I saw the reaction in both of the officers’ faces and breathed a sigh of relief.

“Officers, please calm down.” They did.

“Now if you think about everything your sister said, you will realize that it all makes sense. I’m not hurting anyone. Vicki and Josh are happier than they have ever been. The girls are also very happy. Surely you two officers can see that.

They both looked at each other and it was like a light bulb went off in their heads.

“I’m sorry, I over reacted. It just caught me off guard.” He said as he approached me and gently lifted me to my feet. He undid the cuffs. I rubbed my sore wrists and told him it was ok.

“I guess there is no harm in you guys bringing each other some pleasure.” He said.

“Sorry I was so rough.” The female officer said to Lucy and Vicki.

“It’s ok Gina, we don’t mind it a little rough. Too bad you didn’t use your cuffs on me.” When Vicki said that, she put her hands behind her back and thrust her chest out a bit. “It might have been fun.” I detected a little something in the way Gina (I finally knew her first name) looked at Vicki.

“Gina, are you married?” I asked.

“Not really. My partner and I have taken the vows, but were not allowed to be married.”

“So you’re a lesbian.”

“Yes.”

“Bobby, did you know?”

“Sure, we all know.” Lucy and Vicki nodded.

“Vicki, you knew about a hot lesbian cop and didn’t tell me.”

“Sorry, I’ve been a little busy lately.” Her hands were still behind her back.

“Gina you just gave Vicki a look, why was that?”

She blushed a little but answered “I’ve always thought she was hot, but never told her.”

“Thank you” Vicki said as she leaned in a little to give her a better view of her cleavage. “You’re pretty hot yourself.”

“Well sorry about the mix up. We’ll leave you alone now.” Bobby turned to leave. Gina kept staring at Vicki.

“Gina, you don’t want to leave just yet do you?” I said to her.

“I’m not in a big hurry.” Her eyes never left Vicki.

“Vicki seems to want to be cuffed, why don’t you oblige her.” Vicki just smiled and turned around. Gina’s eyes moved to her full butt. She pulled out her cuffs and slapped them on Vicki. She gave her a little moan of approval.

“I guess now I need to frisk you?” Gina proceeded to frisk Vicki. She started at the shoulders and moved down the side of her body all the way to her feet. Then she slowly moved up the inside of her legs, stopping just shy of her pussy. Vicki stuck her butt out just a bit, causing her boobs to push out. Gina brought her hands up her stomach, thoroughly checked the underside of her breasts and finally rested them on her soft tits. As soon as Gina’s hands grasped her tits, Vicki let out a moan of pleasure.

Gina then moved down Vicki’s body again and her hands came down to her butt.

“I think she’s hiding something in here?” She reached around and undid her shorts and let them drop to the ground.

Gina then dropped to her knees. When her face was level with Vicki’s ass, she spread her butt cheeks and stuck her tongue out and licked from her clit to her anus.

“Oh God!” was all Vicki said.

Bobby was watching the scene in front of him intently

“What about you Bobby, what do you think of your sister and niece?”

“I’ve always thought they were sexy. My wife is built like them.”

“Have you ever fantasized about them?”

“Many times.” He admitted, a little embarrassed.

“Really Uncle Bobby, you’ve jerked off to me.” Lucy said as she approached him. She pulled down on her dress, swinging back and forth like a little girl. Her dress was mashing her tits down, exposing everything except her nipples.

“More often than you could imagine.”

“Like what?” she asked

“I walk into your house and catch you masturbating and you beg me to fuck you.

Without any prompting, Lucy drops her dress to the ground, sits on the couch near her mother and Gina, and starts to masturbate.

“Uncle Bobby, I’m so horny, please give me your cock.”

No longer uncertain, he pulls off his pants and walks up to Lucy, who starts sucking his cock while still masturbating.

Gina stopped licking Vicki after she came. She stood up and undressed, revealing a flawless, athletic body. She had small perky tits and a flat stomach with incredible abs. Her ass was the best I have ever seen. She stood the still recovering Vicki up, lifted her shirt and bra over her tit and sucked on each nipple for a bit. The she forced Vicki to her knees and sat on the couch beside Lucy. Then she grabbed Vicki’s head and pushed it into her crotch. She was really enjoying licking her pussy and I couldn’t blame her.

Lucy stopped sucking Bobby’s cock and got on all fours on the couch. She was on her knees, her full ass sticking out and her tits dangling down, touching Gina’s shoulder.

She turned to her uncle, “Come on Uncle Bobby, fuck me like you always wanted to.”

Bobby slipped his cock into his niece. He was holding on to her hips for dear life and he rammed his cock in and out.

“God this is just like one of my fantasies.”

“Do I do this in your fantasy?” Gina asked, as she grabbed Lucy’s dangling tits and sucked on them while using her other hand to play with her own tits.

“As a matter of fact yes.”

I sat back for a minute watching. Gina’s mouth was quite inviting, but I needed some information first. “Not to be a kill joy, but who called in the complaint?”

“It was Mrs. Ferris across the street.” Bobby replied, never taking his eyes off of the three naked women in front of him.

“Who is Mrs. Ferris?” I asked no one in particular.

“She’s a nosy bitch who lives in the blue house across the street.” Vicki answered, then went back to licking Gina.

“I thought that house was empty?”

“She and her husband travel a lot, usually for months at a time. They must be back.” Vicki replied.

Lucy got off the couch and said to her mother “Let’s switch”. Vicki, still cuffed, got on the couch and presented her brother her ass. As he fucked her she started kissing Gina who was mauling her tits.

“Well you guys have fun. I need to pay her a visit.”

I decided to deal with my neighbour. I didn’t bother getting dresses. I just had on my trunks, and my hard cock was quite obvious. I walked across the street and push the button on my watch before knocking on the door.

A red headed woman answered the door. She was about 5 foot 4. She was slightly overweight. She had boobs that were about the same size as Vicki’s and she had wide hips and a big full ass. She did have a gorgeous face though. She had pale skin and blue eyes, with a perfect nose and nice full lips. I immediately pictured them wrapped around my cock. She had on a long skirt and a white t-shirt.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes, I’m James Coffee from across the road. We haven’t been introduced.” I stuck out my hand.

She did not even try and take it. “Well Mr. Coffee, I see the police are there now, why don’t you deal with them.”

“I have. Now I want to deal with you.” I walked past her and went to the kitchen.

“Excuse me sir, please leave.”

“No. Now we need to talk.” I sat down at the kitchen table and she stood there looking puzzled.

“Don’t just stand there like a dumb bitch. Get me a beer and sit down.” She looked furious, but went to the fridge and brought back a beer and sat.

“First thing, is anyone else home?”

“No”

“Who else lives here?”

“My husband and my daughter when she is not in school.”

“School’s out now. Where is she?”

“Out with friends.”

“I see. Why did you call the police?”

“I’ve been home for 3 days and I’ve seen 8 different girls go into your house and I know most of them and I know that some are underage.”

“So you don’t approve?”

“No I do not.”

“Is it the age, the number of women or just the whole sex thing.”

“It’s all of it. Unfortunately I could only call the police about the young girls.”

“So you saw me fucking Lucy in the window earlier.”

“Yes I did and I am going to let her parents know.”

“Would it shock you to know that her parents are aware and are ok with it?”

“I seriously doubt that. Vicki is a lovely and decent woman.”

“Did you not notice the other women I was fucking?”

“I saw a woman, but could not see her face.”

“What did you see?”

“I could see her naked body and that she was touching Lucy as well.” She cringed at that.

“So two women together also bothers you?”

“It’s not natural.”

“Man, are you ever uptight. When’s the last time you got fucked?”

“Last week.” She answered without thinking.

“Your husband I suppose?”

“Of course.”

“Did he make you cum?”

“No” again she looked shocked that she answered.

“Then when’s the last time you came?”

“Yesterday.”

“Masturbated, did you?”

“Yes” she was turning red now.

“So how often do you masturbate?”

“About once a week.”

“You know I just decided to have so real fun with you. No one else in the area has any clue of what I am doing. I’m going to tell you exactly what’s going on. But first some conditions. You cannot repeat anything I am about to say to anyone ever. You may want to, but you won’t be able to.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Well you see I invented this watch. By the way, you can never try and take it from me. When I push this button, everyone within range become susceptible to anything I say. Once they know that I am James Coffee, they do and feel whatever I say. ” She gave me a strange look.

“I guess you need proof.” She looked at me defiantly. “First you may not leave the kitchen without my permission, second your underwear is going to start feeling like it’s burning you and it will get worse and worse.”

“Are you insane?” She barked, but almost as soon as she finished her comment, she started to squirm. Within a minute she was begging to be excused, which I refuse. Finally 4 minutes later she stood, walk behind the kitchen counter and removed her underwear. I ordered her to sit back down.

“Believe me now?”

“No, you just used some subtle power of suggestion on me.”

“Alright then, your bra is also going to start feeling like it’s burning you and this time you may not leave your seat and the burning will not stop until...” I got up and went to the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of vegetable oil “you rub this oil over your tits.”

Again she resisted as long as she could. About 6 minutes this time. She reached under you shirt and unhooked her bra. She did that thing women do and it was on the floor in no time. Then she reached for the bottle, poured a generous amount onto her hands and reached under her shirt and rubbed the oil all over her generous tits. She let out a huge sigh of relief. Her hands dropped to her sides and she looked at me with fear for the first time. Her T-shirt was clinging to her oil covered tits and her nipples were standing out about half an inch. I immediately pictured my cock buried between them.

“What’s your name, by the way?”

“Melanie Ferris.” She was still catching her breath. She noticed my gaze on her tits and through her hands up to cover them.

“Well Melanie, your life is about to change and there isn’t a fucking thing you can do about it. You’re scared right now, I know. Your thinking that I am going to rape you don’t you.”

“Please don’t.”

“Ah, you call that begging.” She lowered her head.

“Please don’t hurt me.”

“A little better, but too bad. I’m going to enjoy torturing you. Tell me about your daughter.”

She started to tell me about her childhood and how great she was.

“No, no you stupid bitch. What does she look like, how hot is she and be specific.”

“She about my height. She weighs about 120 lbs. She has red hair like me. She is gorgeous. She does not have my extra weight. She has a cute little bum and her breasts are very large.”

“Are they bigger than yours?”

“Yes.”

“What size are you both?”

“I’m a 40 D, she’s a 36 DD”

“So she is fuckable?”

“Yes.”

“Great.”

“What are you going to do?”

“You’ll see. I can assume you don’t suck cock, try various sexual positions or take it in the ass?”

“No I do not.”

“Now here are a few ground rules. First things first, you will always answer any question I ask truthfully. You will not be able to cum until my cock is in your ass. ” She looked at me as if that punishment was no big deal. “I see you don’t care too much about that punishment. Trust me you will. Just because you can’t cum, doesn’t mean you won’t be aroused. You pussy, clit, boobs, and nipples will be 10 times more sensitive from now one. When you have a cock in your mouth, it will feel like it’s filling you pussy. You will not refuse any sexual advance made towards you by anyone nor will you refuse any sexual act except anal, that ones for me. If someone asks, you will do. ” Her hands started to squeeze her tits and she quickly pulled them away, realizing she was losing control.

“Problem?” I asked

She squirmed and looked at me with hatred in her eyes. I was loving it.

“Well I think you’re going to find that only skirts and loose tops will be comfortable for a while. As for coming, my guess is that in a day, you will be willing to do anything for me to let you cum. Until then I am sure that your husband is going to enjoy himself, as will any guest that might show up.” Her eyes nearly popped out of her head at that comment.

I got up and left her there. I would check on her tomorrow.

I went back home. Bobby was lying on the couch with the three naked ladies. Vicki was gently caressing his soft cock, while he was using one hand on her tits and the other on her daughter’s. Lucy and his partner were kissing.

“Bobby fucked us all, even Gina.”

“It’s the first cock I have had in 10 years. It was great.”

“Well I’m glad you all had fun. Bobby, Gina I am going to have to meet your wives.”

“Sure thing. When?” Bobby asked.

“We’ll do it soon.”

“Sounds good” they both agreed.

Bobby and Gina returned to work, Vicki went home.

Lucy and I were relaxing in the tub and looking at her tits, reminded me of Melanie’s huge guns. I tit fucked her before we went to bed.

After a morning fuck, I sent Lucy home. I called Andrew and Josh and told them to be at my house for noon.

When they got there I gave them specific instructions and sent them to visit Melanie.

When they left her house an hour later I called her and told her to come over.

She showed up at my door wearing a mid length, loose fitting, black skirt and cream color silk blouse. Her hair was a mess and she looked ragged. I let her in and had her sit. She was completely frazzled and lost.

“Well then, tell me all that has happened to you since I left you and be specific and graphic.”

Her head dropped “After you left I took a shower to wash off the oil. I was in there for an hour masturbating, but unable to cum. I fingered myself and played with my breasts, but no good. I finally gave up and went to get dressed. I was putting on panties and couldn’t handle the feeling on my pussy, so I pulled them off and had masturbated again. That’s when my husband walked. I was devastated at being caught, but to horny to care, so I begged him to screw me. We ended up making love for the next hour. He said it was to best sex we ever had. He came when I was on top of him. The whole time we made love, I felt like I was just about to orgasm, but never did. I finally got dressed in a pair of track pants and loose shirt. The track pants were a mistake. We were watching TV and the fabric against my crotch got me horny again. I could help myself. I pulled them off and my husband assumed I was asking for more sex. My daughter came home and caught us making out on the couch. I was naked and grinding him. She was shocked and left us. We went to bed and had sex again. He asked me to do it doggie style and I agreed. We both slept naked. In the morning I woke up and couldn’t resist his penis. I stroked it while he slept. He woke up and begged me to suck on it. I gave him a blow job and he came in my mouth. He left this morning saying he was looking forward to tonight.

Then after Danielle left there was a knock on the door. Josh Miller was there with a man I never met. He said he needed to borrow a tool from Frank, my husband. I let them in and told them they could go in the garage and get what they needed. Josh introduced me to Andrew. Then he went to the garage. Andrew told me I was very attractive and I thanked him. Then he commented on my breasts. Again I thank him and tried to change the subject. He asked if I would mind showing them to him. I could not refuse and lifted my top. He then asked me to take off my top. He ogled my breasts and said his wife was busty as well, but thought I might be bigger. After groping my breasts for a while he said the only way to know for sure, would be for me to wrap them around his cock. I dropped to my knees, fished out his cock. It was unbelievably large. It was only half erect and yet bigger than any I had ever seen. I wrapped my breasts around it. He looked at me and ordered me to suck on it to get it hard. Soon I was tit fucking and sucking him to a full erection.

He said I was bigger than his wife, but that now I had him excited, so he needed to fuck me. He ordered me to get naked and he sat on the couch. Then he ordered me to straddle his manhood. It took some doing, but I finally got his cock inside me. Again I was right on the verge on cuming, but never did. The next 45 minutes were a blur. At some point Josh returned and I was sucking on his penis. They fucked me in many positions and finally both came on my breasts and left. I had just cleaned up when you called.”

“So it sounds like you have a fun night. Did you cum?”

“No, please let me cum, I will do anything you ask.”

“Yes you will.” I said with a sinister smile.

She crawled to me, but I turned her down.

I looked at her, knowing she was now willing to do anything.

“Go home, get your daughter and bring her to me. When you do this, I will let you cum.”

She looked at me with a pure hatred. “Never!” she shouted as she grabbed her clothes and left defiantly.

I knew she would be back.

Sure enough an hour later my door bell rung. I answered it and saw Melanie with a stunning young girl at my door. I pushed the button on my watch and let them in. Melanie had a defeated look on her face.

“Danielle, this is Mr Coffee.”

“Please call me James.” He moved aside and let them in.

Danielle walked in past me and I stopped Melanie and spoke to her. “For the next hour you have the power to decide for yourself whether or not you want to do what I say, but if you refuse me anything, I will make you wait a month to cum.”

I relished the fear I say in her eyes. She had to know that I had plans for her and her daughter before she came here.

I watched Danielle as she walked into the living room. She was a vision. Long red hair down to her butt, slim wait, narrow, yet shapely hips, perfect little butt and tits to die for.

I told her to have a seat on the couch and I sat next to her, a little too close for her comfort. I put my arm over her shoulder and told her to relax as she tried to pull away.

“Let’s just sit and relax, while your mother shows what she came here to do and you should just go along with anything that happens. So Melanie, why don’t you get started?”

She looked at me, then her daughter. Danielle just sat with a puzzled look on her face.

Melanie took a deep breath, then pulled off her blouse, revealing her bra-less tits.

“Mother, what are you doing?”

“Dear, please be quiet and enjoy the show. Actually I think you will find this very arousing.”

Melanie ignored her daughter and dropped her skirt. Now naked she dropped to her knees and approached me. She reached into my pants and pulled out my hardening cock.

Danielle just sat with a stunned look on her face. I was enjoying her oral manipulations and she was really working it, trying to make me cum. She even wrapped her tits around my cock and would suck the head when it popped out. I pulled off my shirt and Melanie helped me out of my pants.

Danielle was starting to squirm a little beside me.

“I think Danielle here is a little over dressed. Why don’t you take care of that?”

She gave me a quick dirty look, but stood up in front of her daughter. First she pulled off her top and undid her bra. Because of my previous instructions Danielle just let it happen. Next came her skirt and panties. Her body was amazing. He pussy was neatly trimmed and her tits looked fake, but were definitely real. Once she was naked Melanie grabbed my cock and dropped back down to her knees.

“Oh, dear, I think Danielle deserves some of your attention. Why don’t you start with her tits and then lick her until she cums.”

Again she looked at me with hate, but her body was betraying her. She knelt between her daughter’s legs and proceeded to suck on her tits while massaging them. Danielle’s face at first showed disgust, but within minutes it turned to pleasure as she became more and more arouse.

“This is really turning you on Danielle, it doesn’t matter that it’s your mother.”

When her mother tits started to rub against her pussy she spread her legs and started to gyrate her hips. Then Melanie dropped her head between her legs and started to lick.

That’s when Danielle lost all control.

“You can speak now Danielle.”

“Oh yes mom, lick me there, it feels so good.” She was pushing her mother’s head into her crotch.

I stood up and got behind Melanie. I rammed my cock inside her and she let out a huge moan. Danielle was on the verge of cuming, and the site of this lovely creature using one hand to grind her mother’s head into her pussy and the other to maul her tits was almost too much for me. I pulled my cock out of Melanie’s pussy and pressed it against her anus. As soon as my head popped in, she started to cum. She was screaming into her daughter’s pussy and cum was gushing from her own. Danielle then pushed her tit into her mouth, bit down on her nipple and came on her mother’s face. I pulled out and came all over Melanie’s plump ass and pussy.

She rested her head on her daughter’s lap and could do nothing but pant for the next few minutes.

I looked at the lovely Danielle and took her hand. I guided her off the couch, her mother’s head, just flopping on the couch, still unable to move.

I pointed to the mess on her mother’s ass.

“Why don’t you be a dear and lick that up.” Still uncertain why she was doing what I told her, she dropped to her knees and started licking up the cum on her half conscious mother’s ass. By the time she got to her cum soaked pussy, Melanie was starting to come around.

She realized what was happening “Oh God, no, please don’t make her do this. You said once I begged you to fuck me in the ass that this would be over.”

I laughed. “Man you are slow to catch on. Danielle” She looked up, face smeared with her mother’s pussy juice. “from now on you will gladly do anything I ask of you and you will be very turned on by all sexual activities. You will find your mother extremely sexy and find no issue with having sex with her.”

“Melanie all my previous instructions will stay the same, except that from now on you will be able to cum.”

I would later find out that Danielle quickly caught on to her mother’s inability to say no and would use her mother at least once a day. She would even spy on her parents fucking and crawl into bed with them after her father fell asleep.