The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Makes ’Em Bigger

by: Velvet Pimp

Part 2: Learning to Deal With “It”

After a few minutes, Kent regained consciousness. Slowly rising to his feet, he decided he needed to shower. Heading back into the cum-strewn bathroom, he avoided the rug, vanity and mirror – and got a warm shower started. Stepping in, he noticed his cock was now semi-hard and swayed heavily with each step.

After shampooing his hair he soaped his body, avoiding the huge appendage hanging from his pelvis. Then finally, he wrapped his hand around his newly-enlarged cock and soaped it up. And WHOA! As soon as he touched it, his knees almost gave way. Thankfully, there was a small bar for washcloths in the shower – and he grabbed that. Otherwise the sheer pleasure would’ve put him on his ass in the shower. Gripping the washcloth bar with one hand and his cock in the other, he began stroking. It didn’t take long for his new equipment to prove that last night wasn’t a dream.

Long, thick ropes of cum began pumping out of him in huge spasms. Splattering the shower walls and floor with his jizz, Kent lost himself in the pleasure and just kept pumping.

After a few minutes to allow the spasms to pass, Kent finished washing up and exited the shower, drying himself carefully to avoid re-arousing his new dong. In the bedroom, he searched for underwear that would accommodate his new equipment. But his briefs were all way too tight – and the boxers allowed his cock to hang out the bottom, even when soft. He decided to simply pull his sweatpants back on, make some breakfast and think things through. But first, he needed to clean the bathroom. It took about 10 minutes to clean all of the cum off the vanity and mirror, and another 5 to clean the walls of the shower. After that, he threw the rug in the washing machine and made his breakfast.

Sitting at the kitchen table, eating his bacon, eggs and toast, he reflected on the previous night’s experiences. By any sane person’s standards, his cock was now enormous and extremely sensitive – and when he ejaculated, an epic amount of cum painted the place. “Absurd”, he thought, shaking his head. “There has to be a rational explanation for this.” But he certainly couldn’t think of one.

After finishing his meal, he put the dishes in the dishwasher and plopped down onto the couch, flipped on the TV and thought he’d just lose himself in some mindless entertainment. Then, suddenly, he noticed the customer receipt from last night’s meal, lying on the coffee table. Picking it up, he realized he could read it clearly without his glasses! “Another odd development…”, he thought.

Then he noticed the writing in broken English at the bottom. “Special for you—you get Ana back. Do not ask question or I change you back. –Xiu”

Kent was dumbfounded. What did that old woman know about Ana? What did she do? And how? He decided he had to confront the woman, but the note said not to do so. A true quandary. So instead, he began trying to think of how to approach Ana again. He thought, “The best approach is the direct approach, generally.” So he decided to call her.

“Hello?”

“Ana, it’s Kent. How’ve you been?”

“Um… fine. What’s up? Why are you calling me?”

“I’d like to see you, if you don’t mind. I’ve got something to share with you that I can’t share over the phone.”

“Listen Kent, if you’re trying to get back together, you’re wasting your time. I mean it’s been almost 3 years. I’ve moved on. You should too.”

“Ana, I understand that you’re not interested in me. But I’d still like to see you. How about I make dinner for us tonight? Maybe some grilled salmon with asparagus? How does that sound?”

She had always loved his cooking – and grilled salmon was one of her favorites. So she decided, “OK. What the hell. What time do you want me to come by?”

“How about 7 o’clock?”

“Sure. That works. See you then.”

Kent spent the rest of the day trying on clothes to see which would allow him to look presentable without leaving his huge prick semi-exposed. Since it was the middle of summer, he wanted to wear shorts. But that wouldn’t work. His cock showed out the bottom. Then it occurred to him, “I could just pull my cock up towards my belly button, close my shorts around it, then leave my shirt un-tucked.” So he did just that.

He got the grill started and puttered around the house for a little while. Even the friction of the waistband in his shorts was causing a little arousal and it took quite a bit of self-control to avoid giving in to the temptation to jack off again. But if there was any chance of getting naked with Ana tonight, he had to hold off.

Ana rang the bell at 7, right on time, as usual. He greeted her with a quick hug and offered her a glass of wine. She accepted and they began to talk.

“So Ana, have you been seeing anyone?”

She sighed heavily. “Kent, if this is why you asked me over, you’re wasting your time. I told you that already.”

“No, please. Don’t go. I’m just curious about you. How does a lovely woman like you not have a boyfriend?”

At that, she blushed slightly. “Well, if you must know, the answer is no. I’m not seeing anyone. I actually haven’t been on a date since we broke up.”

“You mean, since you broke up with me, right?” asked Kent.

“Um…yeah.”

“Listen, I talked with Jenny and asked her why the breakup happened. She seemed to think it was because I wasn’t doing something for you in the bedroom. Is that true?”

“Well… yeah. You see I was always told that a man had to be… you know… big in order to satisfy a woman. I’ve never met a man who’s big… you know… down there. So I wanted to see if I could find a guy like that and… you know… try it.”

“Ana, you should know that if you needed room to explore and experiment, I would’ve said yes to anything in order to keep you by my side. All you had to do was talk to me.”

“Really? I thought you’d just be jealous and hate me for it.”

“Well, maybe for a little while. But the thought of losing you would have softened any ill feelings quickly.”

Ana began to tear up a little. She still loved Kent dearly. He was a handsome man, she thought. Not “Brad Pitt handsome” but he kept himself in good shape (nice abs), he was always kind and in his own way he was quite attractive to her.

Trying to change he subject, she said “You said you had something to show me. What is it?”

This was happening a little quicker than Kent had planned. But when the moment happens, you’ve got to be ready act. So he did.

“Ana. I’ve changed since I saw you last.” Standing, he slowly unbuttoned his khaki shorts. “Specifically, in one area.” With that, he dropped his shorts, and his huge semi-hard cock flopped free.

Her eyes bulged out. “How is that possible?”

“I don’t know. All I know is that Xiu put something in my food last night. And when I woke up, there it was. The note she left said I couldn’t ask any questions, or she’d change me back.”

“NO! Don’t ask questions!” she quickly said. Her pussy was tingling just looking at the massive slab of meat before her. It was possible Kent would have to re-upholster the chair she was sitting in, she thought.

“Do you want to touch it?” he asked, hoping the answer would be “YES!”

“Can I?”

“It’s all yours, sugar. Do whatever you want.”

She slowly dropped to her knees from the chair and eased toward him. Once there, she tentatively reached her hand toward it, looking up into his eyes for approval.

“Go ahead, babe. Do whatever you want.”

She wrapped her hand around it and Kent’s knees threatened to give way. He pulled back, reluctantly.

“Baby, I need to see you naked. Please take your clothes off.”

She didn’t think twice. She simply stood and began disrobing. Her beautiful tan skin, those lovely long, toned legs, an ass that belonged on a young teenager… everything about her body was perfectly proportioned. A petite woman in great physical shape. She was fit, but not “cut”.

However, Kent had always wished that Ana had larger tits. What she had was beautiful, but she was only a 34B. Perfect areolas and nipples that responded quickly to being licked or sucked – but still, like many guys, Kent loved big boobs.

At this moment, he wasn’t thinking about that at all. Just the sensation in his cock and the anticipation of having Ana make him cum were consuming his thoughts.

Ana was also consumed with lust, never taking her eyes off his new monster piece of meat while she was disrobing. This was no strip tease. She hastily removed her shirt, bra, pants and then her panties, tossing them to the floor with no regard for them. Then she got back to her knees in front of Kent and wrapped a hand around his cock again.

“My fingers don’t touch!” she exclaimed.

“I know, baby. But you can use both hands, if you like”, said Kent.

“Good idea.”

She wrapped both hands around the log of cock meat before her and began slowly stroking it. Kent thought he might pass out from the pleasure. It took every ounce of willpower to not cum right away. Then Ana looked up at him and said the words he’d hoped to hear, “Can I suck it?”

Before he could even answer, he lost control. He began shooting ropes of cum all over her face, tits, hands, arms and even the chair behind her. She had never seen so much cum at the same time. And if Kent hadn’t cum 2 times that morning, he would have been just as dumbfounded.

She just sat there, stunned, hands still around his cock. Her eyes were closed so she wouldn’t get cum in them. But her mouth was open, jaw slack. Kent began to regain his composure and looked down on her. “It’s like I’ve become an entire bukkake gang all by myself”, he thought. He thought he should get her some towels to help clean herself and told her so.

“No! It tastes so good… almost like strawberries. How did you do that?” she asked.

“Don’t know that either, babe.”

She began to clean herself with her tongue. Scooping up what she couldn’t reach using her fingers, then seductively sucking the cum off them. When she was mostly finished, she looked back to Kent and noticed a large dollop still hanging from his cock head. She quickly took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, sucking like a vacuum cleaner. Kent’s cock, which had only gone slightly soft responded and he was afraid he might cum again right away and drown the poor girl. But he was able to hold off for a few moments, until she released his member from her soft lips.

“Looks like somebody’s ready for round two”, she said, and pushed him backward onto the couch. “I’ve got to feel that thing inside me.”

She straddled his thighs and began the herculean task of squeezing that huge cock into her tight, little pussy. “OOH! Go slow, honey. My pussy might take a while to get used to that much cock.”

She barely noticed the pressure building in her chest. What Xiu hadn’t mentioned was that the special ingredient that had made Kent’s cock into one of legend also changed the taste and some properties of his cum. If he dumped his cum directly on a woman’s tits, they would grow. And almost any woman would absolutely love the taste. So for Kent, it was a win-win, though he didn’t know any of this… until now. He was sitting there, lost in pleasure and opened his eyes to see his sweet Ana’s tits growing before his eyes. She had her head thrown back, reveling in the joys of bouncing on a huge cock and her tits were growing! Those that were 34B just a few minutes ago were now easily D cups!

He couldn’t resist. He reached up and began mauling those beautiful tits. Then pulled her close enough so that he could get one of her nipples into his mouth. “OH GOD! That feels so good. I don’t know how you did that, Kent. My boobs have never been so sensitive.”

He didn’t know how or why it had happened either. But he wasn’t about to question it anymore. He was in heaven. The girl he loved most had been transformed into an absolutely perfect woman with big, bouncing suckable tits. And she was bouncing on his huge cock. It had taken her several minutes, but she had almost all of his cock embedded in her tight, little pussy. It wouldn’t take much more before Kent lost his load again.

“Cum on my cock, baby. Cum for me.”

“I’ve already cum about 4 times, honey. But here I go again”, she said, and moaned loudly, then tensed up and went almost completely limp atop him.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum again. Do you want me to cum in your tight pussy?” he asked.

“No. Pull it out and cum on my tits and face again. I wanna taste it.”

Not one to ignore a lady’s request, Kent lifted her off his cock and stood up. He placed her back on the couch and stood before her, jacking his cock up and down while she played with her clit. Then it hit again, cum streamed out of his massive cock, splattering all over her face and tits. She used one hand to rub in the cream while the other continued massaging her clit. When the barrage finally ended, she sat up and took his cock into her warm, soft mouth, sucking and swallowing the final remnants of his load, mewling and humming around his cock.

Exhausted, Kent fell to the couch beside her. She continued scooping cum off her face and licking her fingers clean. She had a silly grin on her face the whole time. Then she looked down at the cum on her tits and her eyes bulged out again. “Oh my God! What happened to my tits? They’re huge!”

“I don’t know honey. But I’m gonna guess Xiu’s special ingredient had something to do with it. You’re not mad, are you?”

“Are you kidding? I’ve always wanted bigger boobs, but I wasn’t going go to a plastic surgeon to get ‘em.” She hefted them, testing their weight. “And these are definitely not plastic”, she giggled.

“So, Ana, can we give it another shot?”

“As soon as I saw your cock, I wanted to ask you the same thing.”

So they kissed and hugged each other closely for a while. Then, Ana surprised him and said, “You know, if you haven’t grilled the salmon yet, I think we should go to Xiu’s restaurant and thank her.”

“I couldn’t agree more. You can’t wear the top you had on, but you can borrow one of my button-down shirts, ok?”

“Sounds good to me, lover boy” she said, and smiled and blew him a kiss.