The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Makes ’Em Bigger

by: Velvet Pimp

Part 4: Ancient Chinese Secret

The next day, Kent left work for his lunch break, dropped by the house to pick up Ana and they both headed to Xiu’s restaurant. When they entered, Xiu was still in the kitchen, but saw them through the one-way glass. She smiled to herself.

Then Ana & Kent heard Xiu’s familiar broken English. “Hello, Mr. Kent! Hello, Miss Ana! You want regular order?”

Kent answered, “No, thank you, Xiu. But we will look over the menu and decide on something. Please bring some water and we’ll decide in a few moments.” Xiu bowed slightly and went to fetch 2 glasses of water.

Ana had been nervous about approaching Xiu, but she truly believed it was the right move. Kent agreed, but though he didn’t show it outwardly, he was more nervous than Ana.

When Xiu returned, Kent quietly asked Xiu to have a seat and chat for a moment. They were in his normal back corner booth and there weren’t too many lunch customers yet.

“Xiu, I want you to understand that Ana and I are both immensely grateful for your gift. I also want you to understand that we are not asking questions about how this works. We would, however, like to know if there’s a way to stop the changes now – but NOT undo any changes that have occurred. Can you help us with this?”

Xiu sat quietly for a few moments, then smiled. “That depend on you, Mr. Kent… and you, Miss Ana. Will you get married and have some children? Are you sure you going stay together happy lucky forever?”

Ana & Kent were both taken aback slightly. But as they looked at each other closely, each scanning the other’s soul through their eyes, they knew the answer.

Ana answered first, “Yes, Xiu. We plan to be together forever. We’ve always loved each other. Now, with your help, we have the… um… ability to please each other totally. I can’t see myself with another man… ever.”

She moved her gaze back to Kent’s eyes and saw him nodding, a smile on his face a few small tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Very good!” said Xiu. “Then I make you special meal that can stop the change. But I can no make promise.”

“We trust you, Xiu”, said Kent. “We’ll be happy to try anything from your kitchen.”

A short while later, Xiu brought out two servings of something Kent didn’t recognize from the menu. It was very good, but try as he might, he couldn’t figure out what they’d been served.

After paying the bill, Kent decided to take the rest of the day off. It was a Friday after all and he’d been putting in lots of hours at work, torturing himself by being away from Ana for 10-12 hours at a time. So they headed home.

After arriving, Ana teased Kent by putting on a see-through teddy. Her tits were, as always, magnificent with their large areolas, erect nipples and their weight swinging heavily. Her coltish ass was tight and inviting. Her lovely, shaved pussy was just barely visible under the hem of the teddy. All of these things, plus Ana’s lovely face, had Kent’s cock raging hard in just a couple minutes.

“So, honey”, she said, “I think we should test Xiu’s new recipe right away. What do you think?” she asked as she sat beside him on the bed.

“I think you’re right as always, my darling.”

They spent the next half-hour fucking like rabbits, Kent pounding into her warm pussy until he could hold out no longer. At that point, he desperately wanted to cum inside her, but she quickly jumped off his cock. “Not this time, lover. I want you to cum on my tits. If they don’t get bigger again, then Xiu’s recipe worked.”

Never one to avoid cumming on her monsterous beauties, Kent simply allowed her to jack his big cock until he began shooting huge ropes of cum all over her tits, arms and face.

True to form, Ana spent a few minutes scooping up his cum and savoring it. Then, she sucked his cock clean. After a few minutes, they both fell into a restful afternoon nap.

After a couple hours, they both woke relieved to find that Xiu’s newest recipe worked perfectly! They both kept the wonderful new anatomy they had developed, but neither was any bigger than earlier in the day.

Ana smiled, looked down at Kent’s still massive cock, wrapped her fingers around it (as much as possible) and purred. He began to harden once again with her touch. Then she said, “Baby, I think we’re both perfect now. Let’s not mess it up by getting even bigger and becoming cartoons.”

Kent reached down and grabbed two overflowing handfuls of tit meat. “Once again, you’re right baby. I wouldn’t change a thing. Now… Daddy wants to feel your tits around his cock. Can you do that for me baby?”

“Ooh Daddy. I can’t wait.”