The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s As Easy As That — Chapter 1

“It’s as easy as that?”

“It’s as easy as that.”

Flurm couldn’t believe his audio cones. They had been on the planet for only a few days. He had spent the first florflen in the bathroom of the small chamber they had procured from a local vendor. The “motel” looked charmingly primitive, with a flat screened observation devise and a communicator attached to a copper wire that carried about 1 flillionth of a slippobyte of information. The whole thing looked like a recreation of pre-historic times.

The planet would be simple enough to colonize. With any luck, it wouldn’t even require violence. The inhabitants were still incredibly susceptible to instructions delivered subconsciously. The inhabitants had been using primitive versions of the technique on each other with great effect. With their increased understanding of neuro-kinetic communication, reprogramming the populace to subserviently accept enslavement should not take more than bliffleblaff or two.

The inhabitants were definitely conscious, just really simple and stupid. In fact it appeared that due to some imbalance in their natural sense of balance, the species was set on a course of self destruction anyway. “Once we’ve cleaned things up around here we can decrease their numbers and consumption and help them maintain optimal population for sustainability,” Flurm thought to himself. “Maybe they’ll even thank us for it.”

The only problem with dealing with a class 3 planet was that there was actually intelligent life, no matter how dim. And with over 2 dindoln humans on the planet, statistically the alien invaders knew they were bound to attract the attention of at least a few natives. That had been Glemlel’s job for the first florflen. Now it was time to switch.

The two had decided to take turns, one would work on complete global enslavement, while the other would make sure that no locals revealed their plans or positions to the group at large.

Flurm accessed the invasion database to identify which tactics would most effectively put down any rebellions. Glemlel laughed.

“You won’t need anything that complicated. We are not invading a class 2 here. We are talking a handful of individuals tops will even notice us. And the status quo is so important on this planet that anyone trying to raise an alien invader alarm will be dismissed by 99% of those around them. So when they get desperate and start to expand their communication it makes enough electro-noise that our equipment can pinpoint their location immediately.”

Glemlel leaned closer. “And the best part, they are 100% susceptible to interval light reprogramming.”

“No way, like 100%?” Flurm couldn’t believe it. Most Class 3’s at least had some understanding of how to program behavior into their corporeal computers.

“Yeah, all you need to do is expose them to a nano-sequence and boom, you can flimfleiffl their physical perception however you want.”

“Well what have you been doing?”

“The first few I just jacked up their understanding of time and space to Class 1 levels. It totally worked. Within a few seconds they were doing anything they could to shut down their bodies. Problem was, it often got pretty messy, which it turns out, draws more attention than it is worth.”

“I see.”

“But I found an elegant solution. I just max out their procreation drive and then turn them loose.”

“Their procreation drive? Wouldn’t that just make more of them?”

“Procreation is a strangely taboo behavior. You wouldn’t think so for as many of the flifflers as there are. The organizational structures that make up their society seem almost designed to make individuals with insatiable procreation needs either disappear or become completely invisible. Just turn up the drive, and the other humans will do your job for you.”

“Wait, how does that work.”

“Trust me, it might seem like the long way around the meffen, but just jack that P-drive up to 100, set an observation module on them and let the little bugger go free. I promise you, whatever follows will be as effective as silencing them as it will be hilarious to watch.”

Glemlel picked up a communication transmission and handed it to Flurm.

Here start with this one. She is a scientist on an island land-mass called England. She detected our ship entering the atmosphere and has been trying to get several of her colleagues to take her claim of alien visitors seriously. Of course, none has so far, but we need to make sure she doesn’t manage to raise any alarms.”

Flurm took the communique and glorped it open. A hologram of Natalie Howard appeared before him. She was a mousy haired mammal with those ridiculous magnification lenses on her face. She looked weak and unappealing to many of the specimens they had collected and studied on earlier fact finding missions.

“Alright,” Flurm said. “Nano-sequencing it is. But if this doesn’t work and I have to pull a blirindie-032, you owe 10 sorrbles.”

“Ha, you get a bet,” said Gelmlel.

* * *

Natalie howard sat in her lab fuming. She poured over her calculations for the millionth time. It was clear to her that an alien craft had breached earth’s atmosphere just a few days earlier, yet despite all of her acclaim and respect as an astro-physicist, no one would take her claims seriously.

She ran a new model of the data hoping that the visual components would be striking enough with this particular configuration to raise an eyebrow.

She sat back in her chair and sighed. She was staring straight ahead into the darkness of the lab when a sudden sound and flash made her eyes widen in surprise. In front of her stood a horrific swirl of energy and mass. It convulsed and oozed all while flowing back in on itself in a manner that to matter had ever before.

She barely had time to open her mouth to even begin to scream when a sudden sequence of lights flashed from the center of the swirl and a brain cracking tone began to play. The tone, quickly increased in pitch until it left her audible range and moved from her ears to her brain. It was as if her mind was a bowl of spaghetti noodles and the tone was a fork jammed deep within her thoughts and feelings. Then it began to twist.

The pain and fear she felt liquefied into pure free floating energy. She looked down expecting her skin to be glowing as she felt the electricity trace below her arms and legs. Suddenly, and with embraced surprise, she realized all the energy was traveling towards her genitals. A desire she had long since thought latent sprang alive in her like a fire doused with kerosene.

She felt the electricity pass through her clitoris and labia and then travel out across her body. Suddenly every inch of her felt eroticized. When the energy reached her nipples she felt her body surge and her bra tighten. her breasts swelled out to meet the new energy.

As the pulsing reached her mouth and anus it felt as if lightening was exiting her, sensitizing the areas as it left. She immediately ran a tongue over her lips and found them tender and plump. Her sphincter clenched in newly discovered delight.

And though every instance of the experience seemed to take an eternity, once it was done, she realized the whole thing had taken place in a second. Did it even really happen at all? Was it all in her mind? And if it was, why did her body still feel like one giant stimulated nerve ending.

She reached out a shaking hand for a bottle of water on her desk. As she touched it to her lips a sudden memory she had long since filed away leapt into her mind. She was a first year at University. Despite her mousey appearance, a local musician had approached her at a coffee shop. That night they drank enough tequila that he ended up letting him talk her into a blow job, the first and only she ever performed.

She had always maintained that she did not enjoy it, but suddenly it was clear to her that she had only been frightened of the blow job and the power it had hinted at. Soon after that she swore off a sexual life in pursuit of knowledge and science. Suddenly, that was seeming like the stupidest She had ever conceived.

She plunged her hands into her kaki pants and pushed past the conservative white cotton panties she wore. She spread apart her unkempt pubic hair and found her pussy already awash in natural fluids. Her fingers slipped into the hungry orifice and a jolt of pleasure electrified her entire body. She began to convulse in orgasmic ecstasy unlike she any she had ever dreamt of. She continued to wiggle her digits inside herself, finding each additional action brought on new waves of pleasure and stimulation. She kept at this for a long time.

* * *

Natalie returned home, disheveled and dehydrated. She rushed to her kitchen and found a liter of water in the fridge. She shuddered as she put the bottle to her tender lips and began to chug. She noticed with amusement that she could not stop herself from tonguing the rim of the plastic bottle as she downed the entire thing in one go. Water spilled out the sides of her mouth and trickled down her shirt, leaving trails of fire across her skin. When she felt a cold sheen cover her left nipple she threw down the empty bottle and ripped open her conservative blouse. She looked down at her beige bra. It was straining to contain two voluptuous melons of flesh. While Natalie had not been completely flat, these two new orbs were noticeably larger, rounder and firmer than her old conservative B-cups.

She dug her fingers into the strap on her back and with a heavy sigh released her bosoms to fall and bounce buoyantly. She ran to the bathroom and turned on the fluorescent light. There, in the mirror where she had quietly convinced herself that beauty was only skin deep so many times, she beheld a bomb shell of a beauty; skin blotched red with arousal, bee stung lips quivering with desire, ample chest heaving with need. The very sight of her was so foreign, she felt like she was looking at a completely different woman. A beautiful woman. A woman who she would like to…

Natalie shook her head. Something was wrong. Her heterosexuality had never been in question before. The sudden shift in identity seemed to trigger an alarm in some internal monitoring system.

What was she doing? The last thing she could remember clearly was… compiling that model of the uh, space thingie. She couldn’t quite remember what it was that she had been examining, something about a vessel, an alien vessel?

Suddenly the image of the swirling being appeared before her mind’s eye. Fear won out over arousal for the first time in hours as she remembered the confusing and mind bending visage. What had happened next, there were some sort of lights and a tone?

By accessing the memory of the nano-programming, Natalie inadvertently triggered its affect a second time. She felt the same feeling of her brain spaghetti twirling. She felt the shock of electricity course through her being. She fled to her bedroom, ripping off every shred of clothing on the way.

She threw herself down on the bed and began to administer to herself.

After a few moments, she felt her fingers were woefully lacking and she began to scan the room for something that could fill the aching void she felt between her legs. A decorative candle about the size of an empty paper towel roll filled her vision. She got to her feet shakily and reached our for the cylindrical object.

She sniffed the candle, her nose filling with its manufactured vanilla and honey aroma. She found her mouth watering and despite her knowledge it wouldn’t taste anything like it smelled, she darted her tongue out to taste it and quickly sucked the end into her mouth. The feeling of the smooth shaft of the candle cradled in the soft cleft of her lips electrified her. She quickly shoved the entire thing in her mouth, working it deeper and deeper down her throat.

Vivid fantasies began to invade her mind. She had never considered herself to be very “creative” but the scenes unfolding in her mind’s eye seemed like big budget holywood productions of some twisted pornographic film.

She imagined that the candle was the cock of a giant albino. She laid back in her bed and let this imaginary monster thrust his hard alabaster shaft into her hungry maw. She felt drool and spittle streaming down the sides of her mouth and used her free hand to rub it around her straining nipple.

She let the candle slip from her mouth with a wet pop. She slid it down her chin and neck and through the valley of the massive cleavage that now sat heat on her chest. As the candle cleft her mountains, she felt the skin between them burn as hot as her lips had just a moment before.

She had never even considered the idea of being fucked between her tits, but now as the words to define the act ran through her mind she suddenly desired it more than anything. She dedicated her left hand to animating her gigantic lover’s phallus as if he were reaming her new love mounds for all his worth.

When finally, the candle made it’s way between her thighs, Natalie knew that she had found her true calling in life. The cool cylinder spread her lips apart as it pushed past her wildly sensitive clit. The fire burning below was so intense that she for a moment thought she might actually lose consciousness. The world swan in her view, as inch after inch of the massive tool passed into her sloppy love cave.

Once the candle was buried to the wick, she stopped. She tried to put this all into perspective. She had had vaginal sex a handful of times and had always found the sensation invasive and off putting. but here she was with a championship amount of filling in her pussy, and not only did she not feel any pain or discomfort, she was suddenly experiencing a sense of wholeness that had evaded her her whole life. She began to weep happily, knowing that she had found her truest purpose in life: To be stuffed full of anything she could get inside herself.

As she began to work the hard wax in and out of her sopping hole a thought occurred to her as if it had been announced through a loud speaker in her mind “I bet a real cock would feel even better.”

* * *

From his observation pod hovering above the earth, Flurm couldn’t stop himself from laughing. “Holy mlitroslam!” He borbled. “This native is losing her gliblebib!”

There was part of him that was almost jealous. Watching the wanton primate jam an object in and out of her birth canal, he could see the elation on her visage. She had found what all creatures everywhere yearn for: certainty and understanding of her place in the universe.

Flurm fiddled with his own genitals and sighed as he registered the stimulation much the way his ship registered fuel levels. It was a function of his slibslab. nothing more. A little depressed, he prepared himself another bowl of Drisdrazzle slurbs and settled back in to watch the show.

Just then a communique came in from Glemlel. Another human had begun trying to alert the public to their presence on the planet. Flurm sighed and typed in the coordinates. He moved Natalie’s observation feed to a secondary viewer and began analyzing the file of his next target.