The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Only Fair

By CNP

Commissioned by Mike Lee

For once, John Smith hadn’t been looking for trouble. His needs had been sated earlier in the day on a rambunctious trollop. She had been scantily clad before he’d found her which what had attracted his attention at first. Her horrible attitude made her demise easy for him.

She was perhaps more scantily clad after he’d finished with her. A visible cameltoe was to be her sole punishment. Easily avoidable, so long as she didn’t always dress like a trollop. But John found that unlikely.

Still, that wasn’t all he left her with. John was a kind man, despite his oft lecherous ways. He also left her obviously more well endowed, as was her wish. It only seemed fair that he should reward her for her efforts on him.

Of course, so often that was the very wish of anyone who found themselves sating John’s needs. But if they were to request it, even at his suggestion, who was John to deny his ample assistance? After all, it was first them, or perhaps their bodies, who first assisted him.

But John seldom used his rare ability when not satisfying what needs must be satisfied. And he never used it unprovoked. Though it would be reasonable to say he might often have been the one to first poke the bear. He was just sure not to use it when the bear, for whatever reason, didn’t poke back.

But today, at least in this particular instance, John hadn’t been looking to start anything. He’d had his fun and now he was just basking in the afterglow.

It had been unseasonably warm, even for Austin, and John Smith had taken the opportunity to take a stroll after his most recent conquest. It was a rare day when the temperature was nice in cooperation with the humidity. John would have been a fool not to take advantage of it.

While there were many things within his control, weather was not one of them. Especially given the season, John knew not to look a gift horse in the mouth and was spending his afternoon in the park.

So were many of the other locals. The park was full like it would be in springtime or summer or early fall. People brought their kids and pets. The strays were even out and about, taking advantage of the increased food brought by passers by that were usually so rare this time of year.

Nearby the tennis courts a black mutt was waiting patiently just beyond the sights of a food cart. The vendor, too, putting the weather to good use for himself. He was selling hot dogs and frozen treats by the dozen from his small cart.

All in all, a very nice day. Having an ice cream bar didn’t hurt either.. John found himself idly strolling and watching things he’d never watched before. Like the poor stray dog. He wondered what it would be like to live such a lonely life. Especially so for an animal that was supposed to be part of a pack.

After watching the mongrel for some time, and having sized it up as not one to nip at him for his good graces, John bought a hot dog with no trimmings from the vendor. The dog eyed him as he bought the food then tilted its head in curiosity as he approached.

John neared as close as he could without threatening the dog’s space. Then he sat down in the grace, leaning against the chain link fencing of the tennis courts. He took one bite of the hot dog, then offered the rest to the dog. He sat for less than a minute with the hot dog proffered in his hand before the mutt began to make its move and slowly approach in hopes of getting a fresh free meal.

“Hey! You! Don’t feed the strays!” Came a shout from the tennis court.

John’s attempt at earning the animal’s friendship was shattered. The dog ran away at the high pitched yell. But it didn’t run far. It still had hopes of a free meal.

Disappointed that the trust he might have earned from the dog was thwarted, John turned to ask, “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” Said the dark haired woman in a tennis skirt and top. “Don’t feed the strays. If you do, more will come. And we don’t need any of their kind around here. Or yours for that matter. Beat it bum!”

John checked himself. He didn’t look like a bum.

He was dressed in casual clothes, though they were slightly sullied from this morning’s encounter. But certainly they were clothes that had been washed recently, if not yesterday or the day before.

Mildly offended now, John repeated his question, “Excuse me?”

“Look Cheryl! The poor man’s deaf and poor!” laughed the pretty brunette. Her permed hair bouncing as she laughed.

“Ew! Michael! Make him go away! He might have rabies or something!” Tittered Cheryl, the fake blond on the other side of the net.

With a sigh, Michael walked over and performed his manly duties for his fair maiden. Before he was just past the net before the brunette chastised her partner. “Don’t let Michael show you up, Alvin. Get rid of him!”

Alvin’s reaction was almost immediate in stopping his tennis opponent. “Don’t worry Michael, I’ll take care of this. Shoo beggar, we’ve no hand outs for you!” He said flipping his hands to scurry John off.

“I don’t want any hand outs! I was just sitting here!” John said.

“We don’t need you loitering here either. Hurry along now, you’re upsetting the ladies.” Alvin went on.

“Look, just find another place to sit so we can play our game.” Michael added with a sigh.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realize my presence was upsetting your tennis match.” John said sarcastically.

“You should be, now beat it.” Alvin scorned.

“No, piss off.” John said turning his back again to them defiantly. He was starting to lose his patience. The dog could wait until the preps left. John certainly wasn’t going anywhere before they did.

“Come on, there doesn’t have to be a problem here. Just find another place to sit and go about your day.” Michael said, trying to diffuse the situation.

“Oh, there’s a problem here.” Alvin said with venom. “You heard what he said! He told me to piss off! That’s unacceptable!”

“You tell him, Alvin!” The brunette urged.

“Yeah! Don’t let him get away with that, Michael” Cheryl said, egging the men on.

“C’mon, Alvin, just let him be. He’s not hurting anything over there.” Michael said to Alvin.

“The hell he’s not. Kitty asked me to get him to move. I’m getting him to move!” Alvin answered before turning back to John. “I want you out of here, bum! Now get before I call the cops!”

“Call the cops?” John asked nearly dumbfounded by the confrontation.

“Oh, Cheryl, look! There he goes repeating Alvin again! He must be dumb, too!” the brunette laughed again. “Get rid of him, Alvin! He might be contagious!”

“Contagious?” John repeated. He still had trouble believing people this jaded existed.

“Oh, don’t worry Kitty. I’ll take care of him.” Alvin said rolling up his sleeves now and walking toward the gate in the high fence that opened to John’s side of the park.

John stood up and braced himself for any coming attack. But rather than pass through the gate for his assault, Alvin merely pulled out his cellphone and began to dial.

John began to laugh aloud as the polo dressed prep called the police on him.

“Yes, officer? Yes, I would like to report a crazed homeless man in Town Lakes Park. Yes, he’s disturbing the peace and ruining our tennis match. Yes, that’s him whooping like a loon in the background. Yes, it is unnerving, isn’t it? Oh, we’re quite safe, we’re on the other side of a gated fence, and I’m guarding the gate in case he tries to attack the ladies. But heaven forbid a young lady walk by on the other side. Oh, and he’s been feeding the wild animals—be careful you don’t get bit detaining him he might be rabid. Yes, that whoop was him! Hideous isn’t it? Thank you, and please do hurry!”

John was rolling on the ground laughing at the absurdity of it all.

“Oh, keep laughing, hobo. The paddy wagon will be here for you soon enough!” Alvin said hanging up the phone.

“Wow, just, wow!” John chuckled out “What year do you think it is?”

“Oh, Kitty, he doesn’t even know what year it is. How sad!” Said Cheryl. Both she and Kitty had come close to the fence to better watch the spectacle. Though they both safely hid themselves behind their beaus.

“Stay back precious, I wouldn’t want you to get spit on by such vermin.” Alvin said, making sure his girlfriend didn’t come any closer. Michael, too, kept Cheryl at a safe distance just in case.

Settling down, John tried to gather himself. “Alright, hold on. Hold on now. What exactly did I do to offend you?” He asked in his most diplomatic fashion. After all, he’d already spent himself earlier in the day, there wasn’t any need to wantonly abuse his power.

“You existed, peasant.” Alvin said, speaking down to him.

John’s eyes narrowed. If he had done something that was cause for insult, he could understand someone’s ire. But being offended merely by someone’s existence? That was too much. John Smith now considered it his duty to take these couples down a peg.

“So even had I not shown up here, you would have despised me?” John said. He was walking toward the gate Alvin was guarding now. “Having never met me before?” he added.

Michael visibly bristled as he approached. Alvin beat the tennis racket in his hand menacingly. “Don’t come closer! If it’s a fight you want, you’ll get it!”

“And you ladies?” John asked past the men. “Do you feel this way as well?”

“Ew. Cheryl! He thinks he can talk to us! Yuck!” Kitty said sticking out her tongue.

“So that’s the way it is then. To think people of your class still exist in some microcosm in this day and age.” John said with disappointment.

“Still exist? We’ll always exist! We always have and we always will, despite your rabble.” Alvin said clenching a fist.

It seemed he was itching for a fight. The girls looked like they wanted one, too. Amazing what the primal mind would do to impress the womenfolk.

“Oh, I regrettably don’t doubt that. But if it’s class warfare you fear, don’t forget: the proletariat shall always exist as well. And there will always be more of them.” John said, feeling his own urge to defend the underdog grow.

“Well, that is why they’re called the masses. But you’re alone. And you alone the police can deal with. And soon. You might get away if you leave now.” Michaele suggested.

“Oh, I’m quite comfortable here. And you’re right, I am alone. But I’m not what most would call a common man. Though I would like to think of myself as one.” John said smugly.

“Put him in his place, Alvin!” Kitty showed.

“Yeah! You too, Michael! Don’t let him speak about himself like that!” Cheryl urged.

“Well, it seems you are looking for a beating.” John sighed as Alvin advanced.

“It’s not us who are going to get beat.” Alvin laughed, opening the gate.

“If you insist, you can be the one doing the beating. But I’ll warn you: you might get arrested for it.” John cautioned.

“We’re not going to get arrested for anything. The Li’s run the entire police department.” Michael said calmly, following Alvin. “Now’s your last chance to run away.”

Both of the preps were on John’s side of the fence now. John figured now was as good a time as any.

In the way that only he knew how, John stopped time.

He walked up to the two preps, both still holding their tennis rackets. Any sort of fight they were looking for was surely to be one sided. He said a few words to each of them then walked past.

Once through the gate and into the tennis courts, John made sure to close the gate behind him. He was now the only male on the tennis courts with the two debutantes.

After saying a few words to each of the girls, he let time loose again.

“Where’d he go?” Alvin shouted.

“It seemed unfair of you to both come at me at once. Armed, no less. Though it may be only with tennis rackets. Especially unfair since I feel your wrath was unprovoked.” John answered from behind the two rich boys. “So I thought I’d take the time to at the very least earn your ire. That would make it less unfair, don’t you think?”

“The hell are you talking about?” Michael asked.

John didn’t respond. Instead he walked over to the two girls who both stood in trance like states. Then he pushed Cheryl down to her knees and tilted her head back. He then spit into her open mouth.

“You bastard!” Michael yelled rushing toward the fence. But for all he was worth, he couldn’t force open the latch.

“You’ll find neither of you can open that gate.” John said calmly as he walked over to Kitty and knelt her down as well. Then he spat into her mouth as he had done with Cheryl.

“You bloody cunt!” Alvin yelled. He pushed Michael out of the way and started shaking the chain link gate. Try though he might, he was unable to raise the latch so that he and Michael might make it through the fence.

“Such language!” John tsked. Then he looked down to Kitty. “Tell me now, dear. Do you like it when he talks that way?”

Kitty seemed disoriented, but her voice was her own. “What? Well, sometimes. Why do I taste hot dogs?”

“Sometimes? Does it turn you on when he talks dirty to you?” John pressed.

“No, but I like it when he talks down to other people. It makes him look powerful.” Kitty said, then giggled.

“But he’s not really, is he?” asked John, curious.

“No.” Kitty admitted.

“Stop it you bastard!” Alvin had his cell phone out and was again trying to call the police.

“Now, now, Alvin. Your girlfriend is speaking. You should listen to what she has to say instead of talking on the phone.” chastised John, then he went back to his questioning “Now Kitty, tell me what you really think of Alvin.”

“Oh, he’s okay.” said Kitty.

“Okay? You’re dating him and you think he’s just ‘okay’? If he’s just okay, why are you dating him?” John asked, almost laughing.

“Well, he’s got a lot of money and a lot of connections. But I was really just trying to get on Michael’s radar.” Kitty said, then giggled again before waving to Michael.

“You bitch!” Alvin cried, throwing down the phone.

Michael didn’t know how to react to that. He waved back to Kitty out of habit until he saw Alvin glaring at him.

“Well, Kitty, that isn’t very fair to Alvin, is it?” John went on.

“I guess not, but who cares? His family isn’t as powerful as Michael’s, and he’s not as good looking either.” Kitty answered, before licking her lips, trying to taste what was on them. “Is anyone else hungry for hot dogs?”

“Just you. And that poor dog over there.” John said, pointing toward the mutt he’d been trying to befriend earlier. It was still eyeing the spectacle from a safe distance. “But back to the point, you’re interested in Michael. So would you suck his cock if given the chance?”

Kitty didn’t think long before she answered, “Sure!”

“You bitch!” Alvin yelled again. He had long since put away his phone. But the fight in him had left. He couldn’t believe he girlfriend of two years was just using him. He just stood there, his will crushed.

Michael, meanwhile, was taking advantage of being ignored. He was intent on saving his girlfriend and was trying to scale the fence. But his tennis shoes were too big to easily fit in the chain link. He had barely gotten four feet off the ground when he felt his body freeze.

“Well, Kitty, now’s your chance. Michael’s cock is just right over there. At just the perfect height even. All you have to do is unzip him, and take what you’ve always wanted.”

Kitty bit her lip, trying to keep it from turning into a grin. But she couldn’t help herself. She began walking over to the fence and found Michael’s groin at eye level.

“You bitch!” Alvin said again, just barely above a whisper. Never had he felt so defeated. He just stood there and watched as his girlfriend… no... ex-girlfriend walked over and started undoing his friend’s fly. What’s worse? Michael was just standing there and letting her do it. Not that he could blame him if he were in his shoes. But still!

Michael wasn’t in control of himself. He could only watch as his friend’s long time girlfriend unzipped his pants through the chain link. Still, his erection betrayed him.

He’d been trying to get Cheryl interested in a threeway with Kitty for a long time. Even swinging with her and Alvin if that was what it took. But Cheryl had shown no interest whatsoever, and withdrew anytime he brought it up. So Michael was left to fantasize from time to time about Kitty. He never denied that he wanted her. But he’d never meant to take her. Especially not like this. And definitely not in front of his friend!

All thoughts of his betrayal left as Kitty’s lips engulfed him. His erection grew to full length inside her mouth. He felt her teeth rub over his cock. But he was unable to direct her in anyway to do a better job.

With Kitty and Michael occupied, John called out through the fence to Alvin. “Don’t look so down. You were given a bum rap. I don’t know how much you might have deserved it given the way you treated me—but from what I’ve seen, most of what you were doing was to impress her. Sad isn’t it? Spending all that time trying to impress a woman who was just stringing you along?”

“Yeah.” Alvin said downheartedly.

“Tell you what, come over here. Your friend is getting a treat from your girlfriend. Why don’t you get a treat from his? That seems fair right?” John suggested with a twinkle in his eye.

“What?” Alvin asked. Clearly interested, but confused by such a proposition.

“That seems fair doesn’t it? If your friend gets to use your girlfriend you should get to use his.” John explained.

“Yeah, but…” Alvin started to protest.

“Oh, come on! Don’t tell me you’ve never fantasized about Cheryl before. She’s quite the looker!” John egging him on now.

“Yeah, but I’d never actually do it. Especially not in front of Michael.” Alvin countered.

“Never? What if you were given the opportunity. He’s doing it in front of you after all.” John said, looking over as the pert woman sucked off the man on the fence.

“Well, if was given the opportunity maybe…” Alvin relented.

“Alright then, now’s your chance. Heads or tails?” John offered.

“Uh, tails?” Alvin guessed.

“Tails it is then! Good choice. Cheryl, come over here, won’t you?” John said.

“Huh, what? Why do I taste ice cream?” Cheryl asked, dazed from her trance.

“Oh, I’m sure a woman like you always has dairy products on her mind.” John slipped. He hadn’t meant to let loose his own libido. But using his powers seemed to never fail to get him worked up. “Now come over here and put your back to the fence.”

“Um. Okay. I guess. How did you get over here? Weren’t Alvin and Michael going to beat you up?” Cheryl asked as she approached.

“Oh, they were. But they got distracted.” John answered, smiling.

“Distracted?” Cheryl asked, still walking toward John.

“Yeah, by Kitty over there. See, the excitement got her all worked up so she’s sucking Michael’s off right now.” John said, pointing toward the spectacle of public fellatio.

“That bitch! That bastard!” Cheryl said after turning to look as she reached John. Her back was to the fence now.

“So tell me, Cheryl. What do you think about Kitty? Be honest now.” John asked.

“I, I thought she was my friend. But now… that bitch!” Cheryl said with near disbelief.

“And Michael?” John pressed.

“I can’t believe he would do something like that. I mean, he’d told me he was interested in her. But I never thought he’d take advantage of her without me.” Cheryl said, watching Kitty take her boyfriend entirely in her mouth.

“Without you? Are you attracted to Kitty?” John asked, intrigued.

Cheryl blushed. “I’m not a lesbian or anything. She’s just really pretty.”

“Are you jealous of her beauty?” John asked.

“A little…” Cheryl answered, blushing again.

“Would you like to get back at her then? And Michael, too?” John asked with a smile.

“How?” said Cheryl, her eyes narrowed in on John, seeking the revenge he offered.

“Why don’t you take a bit of Alvin’s cock.. That would be fair, right? After all, your boyfriend is sucking off his girlfriend.” John suggested.

“I don’t think that…” Cheryl started to object.

“Oh don’t worry, he won’t cum in you or anything. Plus, a girl like you loves a good hard cock, don’t you?” John asked, already knowing the answer.

“Well, I do love cock…” Cheryl affirmed.

“Good, it’s settled then. Go ahead and drop your skirt.” John stated.

“Wait, what?” Cheryl asked, any semblance of her trance momentarily broken.

John shrugged. “How else do you expect to get a cock inside of you?”

“Well, I could suck it. I like sucking cock!” Cheryl pouted.

Alvin had already advanced toward the fence and lowered his pants. His cock had grown uncomfortable beneath them. Watching his girlfriend turned him on, as much as he hated what he saw. And seeing Cheryl’s ass presented for him was almost too much.

“That’s true, but I’m afraid it wouldn’t be fair to Alvin. After all, he called tails.” John reasoned.

“Oh, okay.” And with that, Cheryl took of her skirt and panties.

John nodded, then looked to Alvin. “Now remember, you can’t cum in her. Michael hasn’t in yours. We are being fair, after all.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to hold it.” Alvin assured him.

“Make sure you do. It wouldn’t be fair otherwise. Cheryl, why don’t you get on all fours to present yourself to Alvin.” John advised. “I’m sure that would make things easier for both of you.”

She did so. Alvin grabbed the fence for balance and thrust his cock through it into Cheryl’s welcoming pussy. All the talk of cock had gotten her worked up, and after a few tries he was able to slide in.

“How does that feel Alvin?” John asked after they had found a nice rhythm.

“Better than I’ve had in years! Kitty’s never let me take her like this!” Alvin said with enthusiasm.

“Really? And you, Cheryl? Have you been taken by Michael that way?” Asked John, surprised by the response.

“We’ve tried a couple times.” Cheryl answered, distracted.

“Tried?” John pressed.

“Well, Michael’s cock isn’t big enough?” Cheryl said with some distraction.

John smiled again. “You like big cocks, then?”

“Mmm, yeah!” Cheryl said thrusting back hard onto Alvin.

“You like my big cock, Cheryl?” Alvin asked.

“It does the job.” Cheryl said, thrusting herself onto him.

Alvin was dumbstruck by the answer.

“Not the answer you wanted to hear, huh?” John said, keeping himself from laughing.

“No” Alvin said, pulling back.

“The truth hurts sometimes. I wouldn’t worry about it. You promised not to finish the job in her anyway.” said John.

“Hey! I was using that!” Cheryl complained.

“Oh, stop whining, Cheryl. You said yourself Alvin’s cock wasn’t big enough to satisfy you.” John scolded.

Alvin looked down, clearly embarrassed.

“Don’t look so down, Alvin. She’s not your girlfriend and you weren’t going to cum in her anyway. Besides, I’m not a cruel man. I won’t leave you blue balled.” John looked over to his side and called out, “Hey Kitty, come over here and suck Alvin’s cock. It will make Michael jealous.”

Kitty stopped sucking Michael, licked her lips and ran over to suck off Alvin. Michael was left, still frozen in place. His cock still sticking through his fly, through the fence.

Alvin’s quickly sprang to life again as Kitty ran over then dropped to her knees in front of him. He thrust it through the fence as far as he could. His fist clenched the metal as she first licked the length of his shaft.

“Oh, Alvin. Your cock tastes so good! Better than I remembered” Kitty purred before her lips embraced his manhood. She pulled off again to add “Better than Michael’s even!”

Alvin relished the compliment and felt his orgasm approach.

Meanwhile, Cheryl had been watching the spectacle idly touching herself.

“Does watching Kitty suck cock turn you on, Cheryl?” John asked.

“Yeah.” Cheryl answered, before gasping then covering her mouth.

John ignored her embarrassment. “Would you like her to eat you out?”

“I’m… I’m not a lesbian.” Cheryl said, trying to dodge the question.

“I never said you were, but you heard her. She said that she loved the way Alvin’s cock tasted. And his cock tasted like your pussy. I’m sure she’d love eating you out.” John said. It seemed Cheryl was harder to persuade than Kitty.

“I don’t know…” Cheryl said, her eyes not leaving Kitty. Kitty who was relishing sucking the cock that had just been inside of her.

“She already went down on your boyfriend. It’s only fair that she go down on you, too. Why should Michael have all the fun? Right?” John suggested.

But still Cheryl fought the suggestion. “But… I like cock…”

“Of course you do. But you already said Michael was too small, and Alvin barely satisfied you.”

“Yeah, but…”

“Besides, she’s almost done. Look at Alvin’s face.” John said pointing.

Cheryl turned to look at the contorted face. It was clear he had just shot his load.

“Michael had his ride, Alvin got his, it’s only fair you get yours. Besides, I can see how turned on you are by it. Go ahead. Ask her.” John ordered.

Kitty was just finishing up licking off all the remnants of flavor on Alvin’s cock by the time Cheryl worked up her courage.

“Kitty, would you go down on me?” she asked at last.

“Ew! Gross! I’m not going to do that! I’m not a dyke like you, Cheryl!” said Kitty, disgusted.

Cheryl looked down and flushed red. Ashamed she had made her request at all.

“Oh don’t worry, Kitty. You’re not a dyke.” John said, interrupting. “You’re a bitch. And don’t get confused about Cheryl. She isn’t a dyke. She is most definitely into big cocks. It’s just that you went down on everyone else. And it’s her turn. Isn’t that right, Cheryl?”

“Yeah!” Cheryl said, perking up. “It’s my turn, Kitty!”

“Yeah Kitty! Eat her out!” Alvin encouraged, liking the idea.

Kitty protested, making a face in Cheryl’s direction. “I’m not going to eat anything! I’m not a rug muncher! That’s disgusting!” It seemed, she wasn’t so easily suggestible about certain things after all.

Cheryl was embarrassed at being looked down on in such a way by her friend, and turned her head in shame.

John didn’t like that. “You don’t understand, Kitty. A bitch will eat almost anything. That’s just the way dogs are.”

“I’m not a bitch!” Kitty spat back.

“Sure you are, everyone thinks so.” John said, keeping his cool. “That can’t be a coincidence. Unless you’re a bitch. Besides, you like the taste of pussy.”

“I do not!”

“You do so! You just said so a minute ago!”

“I did not!”

“You did! You said Alvin’s cock tasted better than you remembered.” John said, wagging his finger at her.

“So?”

“So he’d just been fucking Cheryl. That was her pussy you were tasting that you thought was so good.”

“What! Alvin would never cheat on me, would you Alvin?” Kitty asked, looking toward her boyfriend of two years.

“Not if you hadn’t cheated on me first. I saw you sucking on Michael’s cock.” Said Alvin.

“But I wasn’t fucking him!” Kitty said in her own defence.

“You would if you were given the chance. Wouldn’t you?” John asked.

“Yes.” Kitty answered aloud then gasped. “I didn’t mean to say that! It’s just that Michael is so much better connected than you, Alvin.” Kitty covered her mouth. She hadn’t meant to tell him the truth.

“You bitch.” Alvin said, then spat at her.

John smiled. “You see? Even your boyfriend thinks you’re a bitch.”

“Well, fuck him. It seems like everyone else is!” Kitty shot out, glaring at Cheryl.

“Don’t blame her. You were using her boyfriend. It was only fair she got to use yours.” John reason.

“I guess so…”

“It is so. And you just went down on your boyfriend, and you thought his cock tasted better than Michael’s.”

“Yeah but…”

“But nothing. You said it yourself. If you thought his cock tasted good covered in Cheryl’s juices, imagine how good that nectar tastes straight from the source.” John said.

Kitty still fought on. “I’m not a lesbian!”

“No, we’ve been over this before. You’re not a lesbian, you’re a bitch. You’ll take almost anything in your mouth. You already went down on Michael and Alvin. It’s only the fair that you go down on Cheryl, too.” John insisted.

Kitty paused, then asked. “It won’t taste gross?”

“You’ll love it. I promise.” John assured her.

“If it’s her turn I guess.” Kitty said and started to walk over to Cheryl.

“Hold on there, Kitty. Other bitches can’t walk on two legs. It isn’t fair that you would get to.”

“I guess not.” Kitty said, then started to crawl toward Cheryl.

“You can smell her, can’t you? A bitch like you could smell her from a hundred feet away. She smells good, doesn’t she?”

Kitty sniffed the air, then said “Yeah”.

“Oh, and Kitty, bitches don’t wear clothes, remember?” John asked.

“Oh yeah!” Kitty said, then stripped down until she was completely nude before burying her face between Cheryl’s legs. After the first taste she said “Oh god! This does taste good!”

“I told you.” John said. “How is she, Cheryl?”

“Good.” Cheryl grunted, grabbing the brunette by her hair. “Not as good as a cock though.”

“Not much is.” Said John walking toward Michael, leaving Alvin to watch the girl on girl spectacle.

“Sorry to leave you hanging there, Michael. Only so many things that even I can do at once. Anyway, I’m sure that you heard what Cheryl said. That you had too small a cock to satisfy her. Don’t worry, you’re comfortably average. Alvin maybe just a little more so.”

“Why are you doing this?” Michael asked, at last able to talk again.

“You attacked me without cause. It only seemed fair that I give you one, right?”

“I guess so.”

“Anyway, it wasn’t nice of me to leave you hanging for so long. Literally and figuratively, you’re welcome to climb down now—be sure to zip up first.”

Michael did so, carefully. Once he was down, John continued.

“So, what can I do to make it up to you, Michael. You were the only one who wasn’t looking for a fight. And I know you only did so at the urging of your girlfriend. Cheating girlfriend, I might add. You saw how she went down on your friend.”

“Fucking ice queen. She never goes down on me.” Michael spat.

“Interesting. I can change that for you. Anything else you’d like out of her. She was honest about her desire for a big cock. It’s only fair that you be honest about your desires, too.” John offered.

“I wish she had bigger tits. She’d be a knockout if not for that flat chest.” Michael said with little though.

“Now you’re talking! Great minds think alike! But first things first. Stay put for just a moment, will you?”

And with that, John froze time again. He wanted to play more, but he didn’t know how long it would be until the police showed up and interrupted his fun.

It was still surreal to him, walking through a world frozen in time. No matter how many times he did it, it still felt unnatural. Not dreamlike, just sterile. For that reason he didn’t often travel far when time was still.

But not wanting to mistakenly get tazed or worse, he felt it was in his best interest to check how far away the police were.

Quite a ways away, it turned out. The Austin Police Department was too busy with actual disturbances to immediately respond to an anonymous threat of a ‘homeless man’.

Satisfied he was in no immediate danger, John Smith made his way back. But not before picking up a few things.

When he arrived, at last, back at the cart vendor he unfroze time long enough to buy another hot dog and frozen popsicle. Then he froze it again before heading back up to the tennis court.

He went back in and left the gate open. Then let time free again entirely.

“Cheryl, why don’t you back the bitch up against the fence? You got fucked on all fours, it’s only fair Kitty does, too.” John suggested.

Cheryl complied, pulling Kitty by her hair until her ass pressed against the fence. Then she pulled the young woman’s face back into her crotch.

“Alright, Alvin, I’ll let you make the call again. Heads or tails?” said John.

“Tails!” Alvin said happily, having half an idea of what might happen.

“I thought so. That means you get heads, Michael. Come on in here, the both of you.” John said.

Both did as they were told without question. Then John handed Michael the popsicle he’d just purchased. “Here Michael, stick this in Cheryl’s mouth. Peaches and cream. Heavy on the cream. I’m sure she’ll like it, and you will too”

“Okay…” Michael said taking the popsicle and heading over to Cheryl. He wasn’t quite sure of the game. But Alvin was.

“What do I get?” he asked.

“You get to watch.” John answered, waggling the hot dog. He then went through the gate, threw the bun on the ground and stuck the plump sausage up Kitty’s snatch.

“Ooh!” came her muffled response.

John came back inside the fence in time to see Michael stick the popsicle into Cheryl’s open mouth. She was surprised at first, but took to sucking like a natural.

“Damn it! She never sucked me like that!” Michael complained.

“Don’t worry she will.” John said. “A popsicle for the stuck up cold bitch. You can let go of it, Michael. She’s clearly got enough suction”

Michael did. And Cheryl didn’t drop it. She held the popsicle tight between her lips as she continued to suck.

Cheryl loved having dick shaped things in her mouth. She wanted to hold onto it, but she didn’t want to let go of Kitty. So the ice cream started to melt down her chin and onto her chest, illicting her to moan.

Then John said to Alvin. “And Kitty, well, she’s quite the bitch isn’t she? Well, it’s time she got fucked like one!”

“Alright!” Alvin said then started for the woman’s naked rump.

John stopped him. “No! I said you get to watch.” Then he pointed to the black mutt who’d been watching the whole ordeal through the trees.

The dog had been too slow to grab the last hot dog that had been offered, it still lay on the ground below Kitty’s ass. But It wouldn’t be too slow this time.

The mutt approached more quickly this time, though still with caution. It took the easy prey first, gulping down the free hot dog on the ground. But that alone wasn’t enough to sate its hunger.

Kitty gave a yelp when she felt its cold nose against her butt. But she didn’t protest as the dog started to eat. Nor when it kept eating.

Cheryl kept sucking away until nothing was left of the popsicle but the stick and a milky trail running from her chin to her pussy. She watched with interest as the dog lapped at the bitch. She could even catch a glimpse here and there of its growing red cock.

The dog’s primal senses were reacting to the smell of a bitch in heat. And those senses weren’t mistaken. Kitty was turned on. She’d already sucked two cocks, and now she was feasting on a delicious snatch. Plus her pussy had just been filled and now that it was empty it was being licked.

The hot dog finished, the dog licked a bit more, but found it had another hunger to sate. It whined then paced the fence looking for the opening.

“Oh my god!” Cheryl said, now seeing the full length of the dog’s extended shaft. She dropped the popsicle stick and let loose Kitty’s hair to cup her breasts as she gazed upon it. Sh was impressed, she’d never seen a dog’s dick. In fact, she’d never seen a dick that big before ever!

Kitty turned back to look and had meant to say “Oh my god!” as well. But what came out was “woof!”

The dog whined again and once more started licking at the bitch through the fence.

“Such a big cock!” Cheryl said, still rubbing her breasts. They felt better than normal in her hands. But maybe that was because normally she wasn’t looking at such a huge cock.

Ignoring Kitty now, Cheryl walked through the open gate to the dog. And the dog’s giant cock.

Distracted, the dog barely registered her. Its instincts were focused on one thing.

Cheryl’s were, too. Submitting to the weight of her breasts and the will of her urges, Cheryl took as much of the dog’s cock in her mouth as she could.

The dog was confused, but not insulted by the act. Rather, this new bitch smelled of the first. And her scent trail led through the gate. The black mutt made a break for it.

Kitty saw the mongrel approaching, but didn’t run. Choosing instead to say, “woof!” or whatever it’s English equivalent might have been.

She didn’t resist its mounting. It would make Michael jealous. And plus, Cheryl had already been fucked, it was her turn after all. And she was a bitch. Wasn’t she?

Cheryl, meanwhile, was jealous of Kitty. “Why can’t I have anything that big inside of me?” She pouted out loud.

“There’s a tennis racket!” Alvin suggested excitedly.

Cheryl didn’t think twice, stretching her way onto the racket’s handle. She was still on all fours and her chest was still expanding. Fortunately her tennis top was loose, and her sports bra was forgiving. But it felt uncomfortable, so Cheryl unhooked it, letting her breasts hang free as such fucked herself.

As much as he hated to admit it, the sight of the two women fucking themselves with things they shouldn’t was visibly turning Michael on.

Alvin, too. Though he wouldn’t have been ashamed of it.

“I can see you both might need some attention soon. I don’t think the dog is intent on sharing. But you’re both welcome to Cheryl.” John said.

Alvin didn’t have to be asked twice, and ran over to have Cheryl again.

“I’m not going to stop fucking this handle for your tiny cock.” She said, trying to deny him.

“You don’t have to!” Alvin said, presenting his cock in front of her head. “Besides you like sucking cock.”

“I do like sucking cock.” Cheryl agreed then took him in her mouth as she continued to fuck herself.

“Don’t worry, Michael, she’s still a hole left. It wouldn’t be fair if you didn’t get to have some fun, too!” Said John.

Michael was by now too worked up to protest any longer. He spat on Cheryl’s bare ass and tried to force his way into her.

Cheryl stopped sucking on Alvin long enough to protest. “No! Not there! You’re too big!”

“But you were just complaining about how I was too small earlier!” Michael said, as he penetrated her ass.

Chery’s further protests are interrupted as Alvin grabs her by the hair and forces his cock back into her mouth.

Eventually her cries of pain turn into moans of joy. Moans that begin to grow louder as Michael’s cock swells larger inside her rear. Well past the size of the tennis racket.

Alvin shoots his second load, Cheryl’s moans of pleasure turn him on so much.

Her mouth full of sperm, Cheryl orgasms. Her pussy clenches, shooting the tennis racket to the ground.

Her ass clenches around Michael’s cock, too. Causing him to erupt. Copious amounts of cum fill her ass, causing Cheryl to continue to spasm with an orgasm like she’d never felt before.

Meanwhile, the dog long since formed his knot inside Kitty as well. It’s load long spent.

Even free of his knot. Kitty had quite happily accepted her role as bitch. “Woof!” She said happily once her friends had all climaxed.

“Oh my god!” Cheryl said at last. “That was incredible! I’m still shaking!”

“More than that, you’re lactating!” John pointed out, as it seemed she had been oblivious to the change.

“What?” Cheryl said, looking down at herself. Her breasts had grown heavier, and her nipples longer. Each was about an inch long now. Colostrum beaded at their tips. Cheryl reached down to feel the wet at their ends, then brought the sweet chalky liquid to her lips. “I’m… I’m… but how?”

“Well, it’s only fair that if you get to have big milky tits, they should actually make milk. Isn’t it?” Said John.

“I guess so. But I’m not pregnant!”

“Not now, someday maybe.”

“Then how am I making milk?”

John smiled at her then asked, “You liked getting fucked by that bull sized cock don’t you?”

“Yeah.” she said her eyes fluttering.

“Well, what else enjoys getting fucked by a bull...”

“A cow?” Cheryl answered before shooting back. “But I’m not a cow! Just because I’m making milk...”

“You’re right, just because you’ve now got big fat tits that happen to be producing milk doesn’t make you a cow. Just because you’re being fucked by a giant bull’s cock doesn’t make you one either. But the two together…”

“I’m not a cow! I’m not fat!”

“Not all cows are fat, but they do all chew cunt.”

“What? I think you mean…” Cheryl said about to correct him.

“I know what I mean.” John interrupted. “You look hungry. Look at Kitty’s pussy, all filled with dog cum. She went down on you, its only fair that you return the favor. After all, cows chew cunt.”

Cheryl looked over to Kitty. The black dog was nearby licking itself clean, its knot having at last receded.

“I guess that’s fair, and I am hungry.” said the cow as she crawled over to feast.

Alvin was spent, but the sight of one woman eating out another was just too much to pass up. He started to rub himself as he watched.

A bit of flashing lights in the distance caught John’s eye. He looked down to Michael. “Michael, if I were you, I’d get a collar and a leash for those two. It’s illegal not to have them tagged and on a leash in public.”

Then John looked over to Alvin for one last word before he left. “And Alvin, I already warned that you might get arrested if you were the one doing the beating.”