The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jack — The Early Years

It’s hard to pinpoint the exact moment when I realized what I was and where I happened to be at the time.

When you observe an artist and query him concerning when they had the epiphany their particular skill set, rarely does one actually get a time, place, date etc. It is much more likely that one will get the patented answer ‘I knew it from a very young age’ or something similar. They don’t know exactly when, but they do know that they liked something or did something extraordinary at a very young age.

Of course there are others that are decidedly different. A knock to the cranium and now that individual can’t speak but they are able to wood carve or paint astonishing pieces of art, but of course that wasn’t what happened to me. I didn’t have the liberty of knowing exactly when, only that there was indeed something different.

I have come to realize, in hindsight, that what I am able to do gradually grew stronger as I matured. Perhaps the true catalyst was a puberty thing, who knows? What I do know is that as a child and the youngest of a large family (7 kids, 3 boys 4 girls), is that I had a great many family members wrapped around my finger. The family would do things for me that, at the time one didn’t think they should be doing, but as a child I just smiled and accepted what was transpiring without condition. Like having your brother, a sibling that never really liked you, stop and give you his ice cream, or money, or whatever it was that at the time I wanted from him. It happened, with great frequency, with everyone. I knew something was different for me and how I got my way so often, I also realized that I shouldn’t broadcast it and definitely not rely on it.

You would assume that because I was always getting my way that it would make me a spoiled and indulgent child, and in some ways it did of course, but I always had something inside of me holding back. I partially chalk it up to the fact that I was one of those voracious reader types and sci-fi and fantasy being the literature of choice, I sort of had an inkling of what the whole absolute power did to people. I also read one too many books about some alien being locked up and cut into pieces, or some person being able to do something extraordinary and wound up in some government lab hooked to machines for their entire life that I wasn’t about to take the chance that my particular skill set would attract the attention of those that I would rather not have glancing my specific or even general direction. So while I was young and got my way a great deal of the time, something inside me wouldn’t let me go completely unhinged, and I exercised a great deal of discretion and restraint through my early years.

All of my readings and assumption had made me more than a bit paranoid about not exercising my gift too frequently or on too many and I have some rules about who I control. I have broken that rule, and may others, at times of course and there are a great many failed experiments out there of mine. I will also admit that there are times when my all my rules go out the window due to mood or circumstance. I have gone through phases of being intentionally cruel, like making a guy in a wheel chair convinced he could walk again, and just sat back and watched, or making some guy forget that he had kids just to see the reactions of his wife and family etc. I do go through phases like that, I am a human being underneath what I can do and I hate myself at times and know I have no other instrument of judgement against me other than myself. I have my good days and my bad days, but I try really hard to keep having good ones over and over again. By and large I don’t try to make anyone do anything that they do not want to do on some level anyways or compensate people on the back end for things they do up front. Like getting a girl to do my homework for a year at school in a subject I was terrible in, but lo and behold she stops smoking out the back of the school, or loses weight due to some new found resolve etc. But there are just some occasions that just the same as everyone else on the planet, I have a bad day and human nature being what it is, I just have to share that bad day. That that trickle down effect of the husband that has a bad day at the office and comes home and yells at the wife, the wife screams at the kid, the kid kicks the cat. However, the repercussion around me having a bad day are much more extreme and thankfully because of what I can do, I get very few bad days.

The most significant part of what I am able to do is taking down walls that have been put in place or putting up ones that should have been put in to begin with. It really is amazing what people think about under the surface and behind all the walls they put up for everyone else to see. Thoughts of murder, rape, incest genocide. OF course its not all bad either lots of thoughts of helping, flying, running through fields, being an actor, a superhero, whatever. Humanity is a pretty good mix of good and bad all mixed up together that fluctuates constantly. Read a guy when he just got a raise what is below the surface and you see something completely different then reading the same guy below the surface just after his wife left him.

That is what I do.

I can read from people. More than that I can write to people. That is what I call it at least. I can look at someone and feel what they are and who they are. Concentrate a little bit and everything about them I can discern. Whether they cheated on exams in school, if they lust after their co-worker, if they surf gay porn. All of it. Pin numbers, net worth, murdered their ex wife. I have no idea how, only that I can. They say that every experience you have ever had, every taste, sound, word, touch, etc., are all locked in your brain somewhere and I have discovered that they are. You just have to know how and were to look. Which after a great amount of practice, I can now do, and incredibly easy.

Here is the heavy part about reading a particular ‘book’: I can re-write that book. At least as far as my subjects are concerned. It’s not like I can go back in time and make it so they didn’t murder their ex wife, but I can make them think that men are the objects of their libido, or their mother, or the family dog. I can make them trust me, worship me, idolize me on any level and to any point. They can sign over their savings, jump in front of a train or push their husband into the path of a train. I can give people the drive to quit smoking, lose weight or break up with a bad boy friend. I can’t make them smarter, but I can give them the drive to learn or put in a motivational loop to make them work harder. Its taking the book that is the sum of their experiences and inserting my own little sub texts or taking an eraser and removing whole chapters and rewriting them to better suit my agenda.

It really is that scary.

I used to think it was a fantastic thing and of course went heady and wild with it. Who wouldn’t? Honestly.

If you could fly like a bird one morning wouldn’t you immediately be soaring over the Grand Canyon? If you could move things with a thought wouldn’t the roulette table in Vegas be one of the first destinations you would hit?

What do you do when you have flown everywhere. Or your bank account is swollen with ill gotten gambling gains (assuming you aren’t stupid enough to do it at the same casino over and over)? What do you do then? See how high you can fly? How Fast? Yep. And moving things with the mind, you see how much you can lift right? You get better at your talents because you get bored with it. Maybe not everyone, some people are just born lazy, but that was how it was with me. I always wanted to know why and how I did what I did and that meant pushing myself to hone my skill more and more.

I figured out what I could do and then did the whole analytical thing to it, then I pushed it, and pushed it more. I got faster, better. Reading someone in a blink, re-writing them on the next blink. Getting so good that I don’t have to consciously think about it anymore. Whole areas around me can be manipulated without even thinking about it. Like a musician composing music as they walk through a mall. They see notes and sounds floating through the atmosphere and all the while that they are shopping for shoes or eating a meal entire symphonies are flashing through their mind. I am not saying that I am some kind of musical Mozart, but not having anything to compare myself to, maybe I am a mentalist Mozart. A quirk of evolution or accident that gives me this particular talent.

So what happens on the day you realized that you could glance at some cute blond walking by and she would follow you back to your place and do every dirty thing you ever wanted and then just go on her way. Would you? How long would it be before that became old hat? You start looking for a cute blond and her mother, or her daughter and they follow you back and do every dirty thing you ever wanted. How long before that gets old? How long before it becomes the cute blond, her daughter, the father, the son, and their dog? How long before even that gets old.

That is where I am at. Don’t get me wrong there are situations that definitely pique my interest and I indulge them, but also believe me when I say I have pushed the limits of what I should do and what I could do. I used to operate under the idea that whatever I could do was fine, because that’s the world. Now it’s definitely what I should do, and believe me take it from someone that has been there, keeping yourself into that ‘should’ zone is hard, but infinitely more rewarding from a long term interest perspective. It really became a matter of learning that the ‘quick’ ones no matter how bizarre and nasty they got, were like Chinese food. Hungry an hour later. So doing whatever you want on a whim, was definitely not as fulfilling as when an entire scene, day, month, year, life can be massaged, manipulated and enjoyed.

I equate it to porn on the internet. It is out there. Its actually the number one thing transferred through the internet and you can gain satisfaction from porn on the internet in minutes if not seconds. Pretty much anything that you want can be found or imagined through that particular medium. But you become desensitized to it all. So who cares when its a woman with her tits showing. Not like you haven’t seen that a thousand times. In one evening no less. So you start looking for more. Look fully naked women. Wowee!. Soon that’s boring. How about naked women getting fucked. Whoa! Well now that you have seen a thousand of those, what is next?

And so the cycle keeps going and its a self perpetuating one. Millions of people are currently in that cycle and exist perfectly happily within it.

The catch for me is that reality and world at large are my Internet. Sure I can’t change reality, but I can change reality for other people, and especially the reality as they perceive it which is all that reality really it.. I can’t make them taller or shorter. Can’t make myself taller or shorter for that matter. But why would I need to when I can have someone worship me and everything I am with a flicker of interest? I change reality as the mind perceives it and that is all that needs to happen.

And surprisingly once the knack was realized it became surprisingly easy. In all honestly its like a computer and programming. I did some courses through school to program in various languages and was good enough to wind up helping the teachers by tutoring other students. Different people make the same mistakes because people, by and large, think the same ways. So while I was tutoring people they always thought I was amazing at programming because I could fix their problems so fast. That’s not it, I have fixed that same problem 30x that day. Because people make the same mistakes. But when I was that student trying to code something the walls looked very high indeed, and yet in hindsight its so easy.

It is the same way with what I can do. The process wasn’t just something that fell onto me one day and I was instantaneously able to manipulate entire crowds of people. But once I knew that I could manipulate someone it became that much easier to manipulate the next, and then the next. Because by and large it was the same way with the computer programming that I did. People think the same ways and getting them to the places that I want them to be in isn’t a monumental effort every time its more the fact that I have done it a thousand times and its become so easy that even with a little bit of variance to account for individual experience the effort is almost nothing by this point. Its like walking every single day to the market to grab a sandwich. It becomes a non effort even if you decide to ride a bike, jog or drive the car. The destination remains the same but the little variances in the way you get there have almost no impact on your ability to accomplish your goal.

It wasn’t always that way though.

I knew the exact moment that I pieced it all together and had that epiphany that told me what I could do. All the pieces fell into place.

I was at my parent’s house and it was during my teen years. Our house was rather large, as befits such a large family, but the older 4 kids were already moved out by the time I was in my teens. So all that was left was me, a brother and one sister.

My uncle had come to stay with us as he lived about 6 hours drive away from our house but worked in construction and was on a job near where we lived rather than where he lived. He went home most weekends or my aunt would come into town and stay the odd weekend at our place. It was a rather cramped situation but I liked my uncle and and and didn’t mind sharing out my room. The only hitch was when my aunt stayed with us they would take over my room completely and then I would stay in the recreation room on the fold out. I didn’t mind that either actually. The TV was there and I could watch it into the wee hours, though I could do that anyways as it seemed my parents were OK with me doing it even if they disallowed everyone else in the house.

The click part came when I walked into the house on a Saturday. I had forgotten that my uncle and aunt were in staying that weekend in the house and had come in after spending some time with a friend of mine outside I hopped up to my room to get a different shirt. Mine having acquired myriad stains and sweat from doing the things that teens do. Not thinking I opened the door, after all I forgot they were staying and who knocks on their own door? That was when I caught my aunt and uncle right in the middle of the deed.

Their faces registered huge surprise, probably no more so than mine did and I felt both a flush creep up my face and a stirring between my legs as I glimpsed the intimate of intimate acts happening.

Ever have images that are etched into your mind? This is one of mine. I remember EVERY detail of that scene like it happened 5 minutes ago. 20 years later I can tell you what position they were in, the tattoo on my uncle’s arm what it said, if she was shaved or unshaven (trimmed actually). I remember it all. How tan his arms were from working outdoors, how her hair looked pressed against the pillow. It is all indelibly burned into my minds eye.

I stood there for a second just flabbergasted and knew/felt/read that they were too. So many things going through their minds and I knew then and there that I was listening to what they were thinking. Up until this point I had always figured I was just really good at intuiting what people were thinking or feeling, this was the actual event where it clicked that I could actually hear/read exactly what was going through the minds. Worried about their nephew saying something, about being bad house guests, about being seen by this kid, doing it in a house that isn’t theirs. I also distinctly remember thinking to myself that I would love it if they would keep going to show me.

And they just did.

My uncle piped up ‘Jack, come over here and I’ll show you how it’s done it’s about time someone showed you.’

Just like that. He said it in a normal voice even as his hips started to move his cock in and out of his wife (my aunt) again. It was like he was about to show me how to play poker or bait a hook. My aunt nodded even as she went from shocked and trying to push him off and cover up to dreamy smile feeling my uncle stroke into her and that it was OK that they were showing me what they were doing. Her legs widened more and she angled a tad for my viewing advantage.

That was a very surreal moment for me and when it all clicked into place. I was watching of course, no red blooded teen wouldn’t watch, but in the back of mind I knew that I had caught them and they were about the freak out about the event. Then I had somehow made it all OK. I had the thought and really did mean it that I would really like for them to show me what they were doing, and they did. It was that easy, or difficult. But I had been shocked and felt some adrenaline surge along with some testosterone and I had hoped against hope that it was OK, that it wouldn’t freak them out, that I really did want to see.

That day I watched, and I learned. Sure I learned exactly what gets my Aunt off as well as what got my Uncle off, but more to the point I learned what I was doing as I kept nudging them until my head ached like I had been cracked across the head with a bat.

Ever have a situation that you go into expecting one thing (getting a clean shirt), it becomes something else (catching your aunt and uncle fucking), it them morphs into one of those ‘Oh fuck’ moments, then becomes something sexual as evinced by my erection that I didn’t bother to hide, and then something completely different. Learning how to do what I do better. That change in situation literally took less than a few minutes.

So I watched and I loved it. They were really putting on a show for me and it was like watching the X-rated version of a sexual education film, but I was actually more interested in what I did in order to make them so accepting of what they were doing. For them it had become normal for me to watch them have sex, more to the point they wanted to show me what they were doing. Which was exactly what I had made them do.

My uncle would shift positions and start licking at my Aunt even as she would start sucking on his cock. All the interesting positions that they did and played at missionary, doggy, cowgirl, 69, etc. He would explain how she deep throat-ed him and I watched, his voice having the same tone and cadence as if he was teaching me how to drive a stick shift. When he was licking at her my Aunt would explain what was happening even as she would grab his hair and pull his tongue deeper into her slit for him to lick. He would spread her lips wide with her nodding knowingly as he pointed out which points did the most for her.

My uncle was a large guy with big work worn hands. My aunt had had 2 kids and showed that she had. His cock was thick and he would push it into her eliciting squeals of delight whenever he darted in an out quickly. For her part she showed her large breasts to me with the large rubbery nipples. She would comment about my uncles technique even as she moaned and talked dirty to him. Her tongue would swirl as she sucked his cocking making comments about him liking it deep rather than just around the head and then proceed to engulf his entire length.

It was a very informative afternoon to be sure. I was just glad no one came around to the house as in hindsight I knew I didn’t have the control to handle everything around me.

The problems started when I asked to touch. Sounds pretty lame given the situation and knowing I had made them do what they were doing, at least insofar as they were showing me. I didn’t put them up to having fun, but they were definitely giving me the x-rated show.

‘Can I feel your tit?’, I simply asked as I reached out towards something I had seen on computer screens and magazines, but not really felt before. A reasonable enough request given what they were doing and my erected and troubled state that I was in. It was my assumption that given what they were doing and how thorough they were I was assuming that things would carry to their inevitable conclusion. But that wasn’t how it worked I found out.

“No way in Hell!’, my Uncle roared out. My aunt had a completely shocked look on her face. She looked at me horrified even as she pushed back into the crotch of my uncle. He didn’t miss a stroke in her even as he started berating me for even thinking such a thing.

‘That would be really wrong’, he said. ‘How could you even think of your aunt that way?’, he said.

His strokes were getting a bit more rushed and I could tell that with his emotions rising so were the other emotions that he was keeping at bay in order to educate me thoroughly. He was at war with himself and several things that were going on through his head weren’t making sense.

I was quick coming to the conclusion that since I had pushed at them that its OK to show me, that that is exactly what they were doing and a very thorough job of it. I also got the idea that they sort of ad libbed the situation as it went along interpreting as best that they could with what they were doing to what I had made them do. Like telling someone the act like a car salesman when they really weren’t. They fake it and extrapolate what they know in order to fake it out better. I had provided the framework but the specific details of that framework were being hashed out in their own minds as they moved along with the situation they adapted.

They make it up as they go along as the situation calls for it, but what I had done was presented them with conundrum. They were supposed to show but they knew it was incredibly wrong for me to touch or want to touch, that part of their mindset was still intact. So while they were still going at it in front of me I could tell they were both pissed off that I wanted to touch my aunts tits. Because that was wrong.

My uncle stroked hard into my aunt as she closed her eyes and put her head low on the bed taking it hard from behind. I could hear him slapping into her ass cheeks. He reached his hand out to her curly short brown hair and pulled her head up. Her eyes still closed her mouth opened in a pain/pleasure moue even as I could see my uncle reaching the finishing point.

Focusing on this I sent the idea that it was best to learn by doing. Seriously. Whoever learned how to drive a car by reading a book or watching a movie? It didn’t make sense to show someone something and not allow them to actually feel/learn from it. Its like a movie, the best movies bring the audience into the action and you know that if the directors could pull the audience into the movie to experience it, they certainly would. The best way to show someone was to let them feel the the experiences for themselves. It really would be the best way to help someone learn.

How can you fault logic like that?

Confident in what I was now doing I unzipped my jeans and brought out my hard cock. Looking at my Aunt’s open mouth I simply stepped forward and pulled her onto my hard shaft. She engulfed it down to the base as my uncle neared the point of no return looked on approvingly and nodded his head at me.

I was in heaven and knew that this was something I wanted alot more of. I held her head and stroked in and out of her mouth. I wasn’t a small one down there, but by no means a monster, and she gagged around my rod as I pushed deeply in and out of her throat. It felt so fucking good and was the first time that anything other than my hand had worked on my cock in my young life.

I lasted but a few strokes and my aunt’s lips guzzled down the first load of cum I ever shot into anything other than a kleenex. She grinned around my cock and looked up at me, my uncle was grinning like a cheshire cat towards me even as he continued to pound into her from behind.

‘Don’t worry Jack’, he said. ‘You’ll get better and last longer.’

I smiled at him even as I started to harden again, I hadn’t left my Aunt’s mouth and started to stroke in and out again.

‘Mmm’, my Aunt moaned.

My uncle chuckled again. ‘Ah the stamina of youth.’

That was when the real fun started.