The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jaclyn’s slide into submission

Part 2

On the morning after Madge’s departure Jaclyn awoke as usual wearing her rubber mackintosh she did not have any modelling assignments for three days so she decided to have a rest at home. She got up leisurely and commenced her daily routine. First she prepared her breakfast and the sat down to eat it. Then cleaning through the flat she ended up in the bathroom and would have normally removed the coat and had a shower. However this morning she found she didn’t want to take off the coat. She stayed in the bathroom for over an hour struggling with the desire to keep it on and her need for a shower. Eventually the shower won out and she removed the coat.

While she was washing she felt a distinct loss in her lower orifices and the longer she spent with nothing in them the worse it got. She had intended to clean the coat before putting it back on but her need to fill her pussy and arse was becoming fervent. She decided to put on the latex knickers Jim had provided and when these were on the anxious feelings dissipated. She continued dressing in the clothes Jim provided and all the uneasiness went away. She cleaned to coat both inside and out and made it look a lot better.

She still did not think it looked good enough to wear out so she contemplated what to do. I know she thought “I will speak to Rosemary and see if she could get me another one or two” She donned her high heels and waked out of the apartment giving no thought to the fact she was wearing Latex in public for the first lime since Jim had relocated to Marilyn’s. Carrying her leather bag over her shoulder to walked down to Marble Arch then into Oxford street and then into Regent Street. There was a lot of interest shown towards her on route, mostly from men, but she never considered that this was any more than normal.

When she arrived at the boutique she went straight and found a new young assistant ready to serve. Jaclyn asked if Rosemary was available and was told she would be out for a day or two, she had sprained her ankle. Jaclyn explained what she wanted and the girl said she would look through her account. She found the reference to the item and from this she found the stock reference and the company name who supplied it. The girl suggested that as it was not something they normally stocked or sold, and advised that Jaclyn went directly to the manufactures. Jaclyn followed her instruction without thinking it odd and hailed a taxi outside the shop. Giving the address of the company the taxi driver drover her out of the centre of London and out to the suburb of Roehampton where he dropped her out side a shop. Jaclyn paid the driver and walked into the shop there was a young woman in the shop and Jaclyn gave her tale about the coat and asked if another one could be obtained.

The girl confirmed that the coat was supplied by them and was made in their factory however clothes like that were normally made to order and would need six week notice. Jaclyn asked if she could order three in different colours and with bigger dildos. The young woman said “do you have your measurements handy or would you like me to measure you”. Jaclyn asked “You had better measure me just to make sure”.

The young woman took Jaclyn into the changing room and told her to undress. After Jaclyn had been comprehensively measured the girl said “Would you like to see what clothes we have in your size on the shelf”. Jaclyn agreed and the young woman instructed her to remain in the changing room in her knickers while she looked through the stock. She came back a few minutes later carrying a bundle of clothes.

The first was a corset which she helped Jaclyn to put on it was a bondage corset that had ratchet straps on the back and suspenders attached to the bottom. The young woman ratcheted up the straps until she couldn’t move each strap to the next ratchet, She then gave her a pair of while latex stocking which Jaclyn rolled up each leg and fastened the tops to the suspenders.

Next was a black bondage top with a high neck and long sleeves ending in bondage gloves where all the fingers were held tightly together and there was no bend in the fingers and the thumb was made useless.

The young girl pulled this over Jaclyn’s head and fed her hands through the sleeves and into the gloves. Jaclyn said “she didn’t think that this would be suitable but the girl told get to reserve judgment until she was finished.

The next item was a very short micro skirt that clinched around to waist and flared at little at the bottom where it ended at the socking tops. The young woman then fitted a pair of ballet boots and lastly a long latex coat.

Jaclyn was guided out to the centre of the store where there was a large mirror and the young woman said “There don’t you look lovely I’ll bet you want to ware those clothes home”. Jaclyn was about to argue but the young woman’s words changed her mind”.

Jaclyn said “How can I pay you with my hands like this”. The girl said “this is where chip and pin comes in to its own, which card would you like me to use and how much deposit do you want to pay on your order”. Jaclyn said “Use my Visa and how much to people normally pay”. The girl replied “New customers normally pay 50% established customers pay 25%, as you are a new customer I’ll add 50%".

She added up the sale including the deposit and charges it all to Jaclyn’s Visa card then asked” What is your PIN”? Jaclyn gave the four digit number and the young woman keyed it in completing the sale. The young woman then returned the card and receipt to Jaclyn’s purse and put it back into her bag. She parcelled up the clothes Jaclyn was wearing when she came in. Jaclyn then asked “How do I get home, I can’t pay the taxi driver or open my front door.” The young woman said “We have a service for customers like you, if you will just wait here for a minute or two, I will sort you out.

Before the young woman could do anything another customer came in who was obviously a regular and he purchased a number of items before leaving. When he had departed, the young woman picked up the phone a dialled an internal extension number. She informed the person on the other end that a customer needed to be taken home and was told it would be half an hour.

The young woman told Jaclyn that her taxi would be ready in half an hour and asked if there was anything else she needed”. Jaclyn thought for a minute and said “I need some latex underwear I can wear under my normal clothes for work”. The young woman said “How many pairs and do you want built in vibrators”. Jaclyn replied “Could I have seven pairs of knickers with large built-in vibrators and five bras please”. The young woman said “I’ll try and find that number but I can’t promise”.

Leaving Jaclyn in the shop she went into the back and while Jaclyn was alone in the shop another customer came in. This time it was a mature woman wearing a long leather coat and she looked at Jaclyn and said “I’ve not seen you here before are you new or are you waiting to be served”.

Jaclyn said “I am being served; the young woman is in the back”. The new customer took a long look at Jaclyn and said “You look adorable in that latex, do you belong to someone or are you looking for a new mistress”. Jaclyn thought of Madge and replied “I have an owner and do not need another Mistress”.

The woman continued “Your owner lets you come out on your own he must be very sure of you”. Jaclyn replied “My owner is not a man and she owns my mind as well as my body”. The woman continued “So she tells you what to think as well as do, what are her instructions regarding other dominant people”. Jaclyn replied “I am to be subservient and respectful”. The woman said “Well I am surprised you must have a very confident mistress. Where is she now”? Jaclyn was hoping his question would not be asked and replied “She left for America yesterday and I am due to fly to Los Angeles on Saturday”.

Before the other customer could answer the young shop assistant came back into the shop carrying the underwear she had located and seeing the new customer said “Mrs Jacobs, I’m sorry I was not here when you came in I was serving this customer I will be with you in just a moment. Mrs Jacobs replied “That’s alright Tracy we were having a very pleasant chat”. Tracy placed the underwear into Jaclyn’s shopping bag and taking the card out of her bag once again completed the transaction”.

As Tracy was about to return the card to the bag, Mrs Jacobs took hold of her arm and took the card”. She then said “Jaclyn Smyth, I thought I recognised you how long have you been into latex”. Jaclyn replied “It started a month ago when I met my owner”. Jaclyn was becoming very nervous hoping this woman wouldn’t give her an instruction that she couldn’t ignore. Mrs Jacobs continued “And this owner did she use hypnosis to take over your mind”. Jaclyn replied “I don’t think she needs to use hypnosis she is a very powerful psychic”. Mrs Jacobs said “Well perhaps I should let you go I would not like for you to be missed by a powerful psychic”.

Just then the shop van drew up outside and Tracy said “You transport awaits Miss Smyth”. Mrs Jacobs said to Jaclyn “Here is my card, give me a call when you get back from the US of America”.

Jaclyn said “I will do that; it was nice meeting you Mrs Jacobs and thank you Tracy for all your help. If you let me know when my order is ready for collection I’ll come and pick it up”. Tracy carried Jaclyn’s bag out to the van and helped Jaclyn in to the passenger seat.

There was a young boy in the van and he asked “Where to”. Jaclyn gave her address and he started the journey. When he arrived he parked outside the apartment block. Carrying her bags he followed her up to her apartment. She told him that the keys were in her bag and he opened the flat, she also told him the numbers to key into the alarm system. He closed the door and carried her shopping and hand bag through to the sitting area. Putting down her bags he said “It is customary for the slave in bondage to give payment to the driver”.

Jaclyn said “What sort of payment is normally paid my young sir”. The young boy released his clock from his trousers then sitting down said “Milking my seed using your mouth is the norm slave”. Jaclyn sank to her knees and started to service the boys cock. It was not long before he came and Jaclyn milked him dry”. When his deflated cock slid out of Jaclyn’s mouth he stood up and saying good bye, zipped up his trousers up and left.

Jaclyn looked around the apartment and down at her useless hands and wondered how she would get out of this. She thought about Mrs Jacobs and her lucky escape and wondered how she could protect herself from people like that who would exploit her submissiveness. Then a thought crept into her mind that if she were to offer herself to Rosemary she could avoid such occasions in the future.

Where did that come from she thought then she decided to act upon it. She picked up a pen in her mouth and pressing the hands free button on the telephone pressed the buttons for the number of the boutique. When the girl answered Jaclyn asked her “is it was possible to contact Rosemary”. The girl advised that it was not company policy to give out the home phone numbers of their employees but said she would contact Rosemary and pass on a message. Jaclyn asked her to pass on her telephone number and ask Rosemary to please contact her.

The girl said she would pass on the message and Jaclyn terminated the call. Sitting down she couldn’t even unbuckle the belt on the coat and she felt completely helpless.

It was nearly half an hour before the phone rang and picking up the pen hit the hands free button. Jaclyn said “Hello this is Jaclyn Smyth is that you Rosemary”. Rosemary replied “Yes Jaclyn it’s me, what do you want”. Jaclyn explained what had happened and what she had concluded and then said “Rosemary I offer myself to you, mind body and soul to do with as you please”. Rosemary replied “I accept however I can not help you this morning, I am not in London at the moment I am home with my Parents in Dorset and was not planning on coming back until the week end”. Jaclyn said “I have a modelling engagement in the USA and am due to fly out on Sunday”.

Rosemary said “Ok I’ll get my brother to bring me back in the morning; you will have to survive until then”. Jaclyn thanked Rosemary and said she would make it up to her.

Jaclyn wondered aimlessly around her apartment not being able remove any of her clothes or to use her hands. As she walked out of the bedroom for the umpteenth time the door buzzer sounded. Jaclyn walked to the door and looked through the spy hole and saw two small boys in scout uniforms. Using the edges of her hands she was able to release the catch and open the door slightly. With her foot behind the door she asked what the wanted and they replied “Its bob a job week and we are wondering if there is anything we could do for you”. Jaclyn replied “There is something you could do my lover has gone out and left me in a bit of a pickle if you could release my hands I’ll give you five pounds each”. She let them in and showed them her hands in there bondage gloves. One scout said “If we release you will that make your lover angry”. Jaclyn replied “No I think it was only a challenge for me to find release”.

The boys undid the belt on the coat and released all the buttons and then helped her out of it. They then unfastened the back fastenings on the top and when Jaclyn put her hand above her head they lifted it off by turning it inside out. When the boys had finished she was standing there in a corset, stocking and a very small micro skirt. Jaclyn thanked the boys and picked up her bag and extracting a ten pound note gave it to one of the boys”.

They were about to leave when one said “Why did you lover do that to you and do you like being dressed in bondage”. Jaclyn replied “I don’t mind being dressed in bondage but I prefer it when there is someone about she shouldn’t have left me like that”. The second boy said “I would like a photograph would you please put the coat on a gain”. Jaclyn pulled the coat on but did not fasten it and posed for the photo. The boy pulled out his mobile phone and took three photographs at different angles. Then saying thank you they both left the flat. Making sure the door was locked she went back into the bedroom to remove the remainder of the clothes from the shop and found she couldn’t release the ratchets on the corset.

She removed the micro skirt and the knickers and put her rubberised bondage house coat back on. When she was dressed and feeling very happy again she dialled the number to retrieve the last number called and wrote it down before calling Rosemary back”. When the person answered Jaclyn assumed it was Rosemary’s Mum and she asked to speak to Rosemary”. There was a delay and then Rosemary came on. Jaclyn explained that she had received a visit from the bob-a-job scouts and they had released her arms. So Rosemary need not rush back if she didn’t want to.

Rosemary replied “What are you wearing now”. Jaclyn explained that she could not release the corset so was wearing the corset and stockings and the coat bought from Rosemary’s boutique and a pair of ballet boots. Rosemary asked “How often do you wear that coat”? Jaclyn replied “When ever I am at home it is my house coat and night dress all rolled into one”. Rosemary thought “Madge has certainly fixed you” but didn’t say it, instead she said “Ok you take care and I’ll see you on Saturday”. Jaclyn replied “Yes Mistress I will be here”. They each said good bye and closed the call. Jaclyn moved to the kitchen to make a late lunch and found she needed to do some shopping. She didn’t want to risk going out so she ordered her provisions on-line from the Tesco’s web site.

Sitting down in an arm chair she picked up her latest book and started to read.

She remained in the apartment for the next two days and on the Saturday morning commenced here morning routine of cleaning her self and her coat. While the coat was off being thoroughly cleaned she was wearing the rubber coat she acquired on Wednesday. She had not considered that she had not worn anything but latex since Madge had left for America, she now considered this to be her choice and completely natural.

As she was drying the coat/nightdress the door buzzer sounded and she stopped what she was doing to answer the door. On checking the spy hole she saw Rosemary and a young man. She opened the door wide and invited them in. She closed the door behind them and asked if they wanted a drink. The boy said “The great and powerful Jaclyn Smyth what have you become”.

Jaclyn looked at Rosemary and said “Is this your brother”. The young man answered “No I am not her brother I am her Master and now I am yours”. Jaclyn said “You are not my master and you are not welcome in my home now get out”. The man said to Rosemary “Tell this slut to get down on her hand and knees and to only speak as a dog until I tell her to get up”.

Rosemary said “Jaclyn you are to get down on your hand and knees and become a dog until Neil tells you to get up”. Jaclyn dropped to her knees and said “Arf Arf Arf”. Neil laughed and said “Rosemary nip out to the shops and buy a collar and lead, some dog bowls and some disgusting dog food and be quick if you are more then 10 minutes you will eat the dog food with her”. Rosemary ran out of the door leaving Jaclyn with her tormentor. Jaclyn could not move much she was wearing the long rubber coat and her knees kept standing on the hem so Neil removed the coat and the knickers and proceeded to fuck her arse. When he had finished he sat down leaving the knickers on the floor and Jaclyn became a very sad dog. Rosemary retuned in a few seconds over ten minutes carrying her purchases. Neil said put the collar on your slut and put the bowels on the floor in the kitchen and fill then up with food and water.

Neil sat down at the table and using Jaclyn’s pad and pen wrote down a few paragraphs then he instructed Rosemary to read them to Jaclyn. Holding the paper Rosemary said “Jaclyn, Neil is now your master and you must do exactly as he says, when you are wearing this collar you must act like a dog, you must eat like a dog and sleep as a dog your only exception is you can use the toilet like a human. You are not allowed to communicate with humans the only sound you can make is your imitation of a dog.

When you are not a dog you have to do everything that Neil tells you to do and if he instructs you with new rule for life they will become your rule that must be followed at all times, finally you are no longer required to do what I tell you and you must disregard any instruction I attempt give you. If you understand and accept all this you must bark four times”.

Jaclyn barked “Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf”.

Neil then instructed Rosemary “When you have that collar around your neck you will follow all the dog instructions that you have just given to Jaclyn. Now take the collar off Jaclyn and put it around your neck”.

Rosemary removed the collar and placed it around her neck dropping down onto her hand and knees. Jaclyn stayed on the floor looking at Neil until he said “Get up and sit here by me”. When she sat beside him he said “Tell me all your instructions from Madge and what you have to do with your latex wear”. Jaclyn replied “I don’t think I have any specific instructions from Madge”. Neil thought “She must be a cleaver one” and said “Jaclyn relax into your seat and look into my eyes I am going to hypnotise you”.

Neil continued to induce a trance and took her very deep indeed. He asked her again what Madge had instructed and Jaclyn provided a complete catalogue. Neil tried to change some elements but when he found he couldn’t and he decided not to force a conflict. He then instructed her that her submissiveness to him was a natural progression of her slide started by Madge and because of that she could never fight it. He also instructed her that she would find obeying him to be as natural to her, as obeying Madge. He gave her a trance trigger “Jaclyn is a latex doll” and instructed her that anyone could use this key. When she hears it awake or asleep she would go immediately into a very deep trance and that there would be now conscious awareness of slipping into hypnosis and there will be no memory of the trigger being spoken or of being hypnotised when you are awaken. All instruction given while in this trance must be obeyed at if it were your deepest wish to do so and any new truth given will be as true to you as night follows day. He then brought her out of hypnosis telling her to forget being hypnotised.

Neil then said “Let me help you out of this corset and you can put your knickers and your blue coat on, then come back and sit down here with me”.

Jaclyn returned to the seat beside Neil wearing her knickers and coat and Neil said “Rosemary said you were off to America tomorrow are you planning on meeting Madge”. Jaclyn replied “No I am going on a modelling assignment in Los Angeles I think Madge is in Wisconsin”.

Neil instructed “You must wear latex at all times here in the UK and when you are travelling. When away on modelling assignments you can wear whatever is appropriate however you will wear all clothing as directed by the show director or photographer.

You will also treat Rosemary as a dog whenever she is wearing that collar and you are not allowed to remove it, even if someone including me instructs you too.

If you see a man’s penis in the flesh you will want to suck it, give it the best blowjob you can and you must swallow every morsel of his seed. If you see a woman’s pussy in the flesh you will want to eat it and will do anything to be able to savour its delights”.

Jaclyn sat there assimilating all these new rules knowing she would have to follow them. Neil said “what time is your flight tomorrow and what time do you intend to leave here”? Jaclyn replied “The agency is sending a car at 10:00am and the flight leaves at 13:20 from Gatwick”.

Neil replied “I’ll be back tomorrow morning before 9:30 in the morning until then you must not go out or change your clothes”. Neil got up and left taking Jaclyn’s keys with him”. Jaclyn walked over to Rosemary and started stroking her. She did this for several minutes and then decided to make some lunch. As she sat at the table Rosemary ate the dog food from the bowl on the floor and when Jaclyn was just finishing off her salad she heard Rosemary whimpering by the bathroom door.

Jaclyn got up from the table and opened the door standing by the door to make sure Rosemary could manage alright; she watched as Rosemary stood up and removed her knickers before sitting down on the pan giving Jaclyn clear sight of her pussy. Jaclyn got down on to the floor and crawled over to the toilet where Rosemary was peeing. Jaclyn started drinking the pee and pushing her tongue into her pussy. Rosemary “Whimpered loudly and opened her legs as wide as they could go to give Jaclyn better access. Jaclyn milked Rosemary until she came and continued until everything was cleaned out”. Jaclyn sat down and Rosemary went back down onto all flours leaving the bathroom.

Jaclyn stayed on the floor thinking “what have I become and how will I cope with the cat walk events there are more pussies on show there than in a cattery”. Jaclyn was about to leave the bathroom when she noticed Rosemary’s knickers lying on the floor by the toilet. Closing her eyes she went out to find where Rosemary had gone she went into the bed room thinking that would be free but as soon a she opened her eyes she saw Rosemary showing her pussy laying on the floor. Jaclyn sighed and got down on the floor so she could start eating Rosemary out once again”.

Once Rosemary came Jaclyn continued to lick her out then pulled a pair of latex knickers with built-in vibrators that she bought on Wednesday and pulled them onto Rosemary. When they were on she turned on the vibrators and relaxed. This need to eat out visible pussies was going to be her downfall. Now the pussy was behind latex she felt able to continue she cleaned the kitchen and living space and then went to bed. Rosemary slept on the floor at the end of the bed.

In the morning Jaclyn awoke early and showered and started to pack, she was not sure what to take so she packed three latex outfits together with her night dress and four sets of normal clothes. All the underwear were latex. As she finished getting everything ready she heard Rosemary going into the toilet. Jaclyn shouted “don’t come out of there without your knickers on”

When Rosemary came out of the bath room she was wearing the knickers so Jaclyn made some breakfast and put some of it in Rosemary food bowl and they were both eating Neil arrived and let him self in.

He asked Jaclyn “did you have a good night”. Jaclyn replied “No master I was forces to service Rosemary’s pussy twice and I am very concerned what will happen when I am in a room with lots of other models changing their clothes”. Neil instructed “You must stop being concerned, your need to service visible pussies it a natural desire for a slut like you, however if it is not appropriate for you to dive straight in you can bank that pussy for a later time. You must however service it before the next midnight or for every pussy you have missed you will need to find three substitutes during the next 24 hour period”.

Jaclyn couldn’t assimilate this change because of the instruction not to be concerned so she said “I have packed for my trip do you want to check it”. Neil said “No I can trust you to do the right thing what were you planning to wear for the journey”.

Jaclyn said “I had planned t wear the corset stockings shirt and skirt with the cream high heels, but I would need some help at the other end to remove the corset”. Neil replied “I am sure you will be able to get help from one of the other models before you go to the event so yes put on what you have just described and show me”.

Jaclyn said “Please will you help me to put the corset on I can not do it by myself. Neil followed her to the bedroom and helped her to dress. When she was about to put the cream high heels on Neil said “Have you got any higher heels”? Jaclyn said “Only the ballet boots”. “Ok” Said Neil “Put those on”. When Jaclyn emerged from the bedroom she was wearing knickers, corset, black stockings, a black shirt and skirt and black ballet boots”. Neil said “Remember you are wearing latex because you want to not because someone told you to. Now are these your bags”? Jaclyn said “Yes my clothes, makeup and hand luggage with my passport and a book to read”.

Neil asked “What sort of books do you like to read”? Jaclyn replied “Thrillers, romantic novels and some science fiction”. Neil instructed “Those are big books with lots of words; from now on stick to girly magazines with lost of pictures or hard pornography, any other book gives you a head ache”.

As Jaclyn was removing the unfinished book from her had baggage and the two spare books, the door buzzer sounded. Neil let the driver in who carried the luggage down to the car and Jaclyn walked out with her rubber coat over her arm.

Neil turned to Rosemary and said “How ere you this morning doggy”. Rosemary barked softly and Neil walked into the kitchen filled one of her bowls with the remaining disgusting dog food and the other with water. He then said “I have some errands to do today so I’ll see you this evening, don’t make a mess”. Rosemary barked again as Neil left the apartment locking the door.

Jaclyn was delivered to Gatwick where she met up with some more models going to the gig. One of them had always been very bitch to her but when she appeared all dressed in latex she was a changed person. The talked whilst waiting in the departure lounge and the other model “Melanie admitted that she had a fetish for latex but didn’t have the nerve to wear it in public. Jaclyn admitted that she would need assistance at the other end to undress and Melanie was very intrigued. They sat together on the plane and through out the flight when they were both awake they conversed like two old established friends.

When the flight landed some ten hours later they were both very tired and as soon as they checked into the Hotel Melanie said “I will be along in a little while to you room to help you undress. Jaclyn said thank you and walked followed the concierge to her room. Taking off her boots she lay on the bed and was soon asleep. Melanie had acquired a pass key from one of the maids and let herself into the room. She was carrying a small bag and set it down on the floor beside the sleeping Jaclyn’s bed. She thought I hope this trace key that Neil gave me works.

Melanie laid her toys in the bed there was a full face mask, a gas mask, a penis gag, a pair of wrist cuffs and a pair of leg cuffs attached to a 12 inch bar. She leaned over and whispered in her ear “Jaclyn is a latex doll”. Jaclyn shuddered and sank into the bed. Melanie said “Jaclyn open you eyes and look at me”. Jaclyn opened her eyes but the facial expression remained relaxed. Melanie said “Sit up and I’ll help you on with your sleep wear”. Jaclyn sat up and Melanie pushed the penis gag into her mouth, then she fitted the full face mask, then the gas mask and lastly the wrist cuffs on the writs behind her back. Melanie instructed Jaclyn to lie down and she fastened her legs together with the 12 inch spreader bar.

When all the toys were on Melanie instructed Jaclyn to believe that she was only wearing the clothes she was when she went to bed none of her senses would notice any of the toys Melanie had fitted and would be ready to attend the fashion show at 10:00am. Melanie continued “In the morning when you look into the mirror you with see your beautiful face and flowing hair all made up and clean ready to go out and you will wake up with the palms of your hands on your bum cheeks and you will just want to caress you bum by keeping your hands there you will not even try to move you hands from your bum. You will walk with tiny little steps because that is the way you walk. You will continue this charade until I say the words “Open your eyes”. Until just before 10:00am you will sleep in a natural sleep waking from this hypnotic trance with no knowledge of being hypnotised when I leave the room. When you awake you will be completely rested with no jet lag”.

Then picking up Jaclyn’s room key card she walked out.

Melanie had dinner in the restaurant and had a few drinks in the bar and went to bed quite late. In the morning her alarm went off at 09:30 and she felt much the worse for wear. She had a quick shower and dressed quickly in her finery. She entered Jaclyn’s door at 10:07 and apologised for not coming the night before she had been so tired she fell asleep. Jaclyn didn’t try to say anything she just stood waiting with her hands stocking her arse cheeks.

Come along we will be late. Jaclyn walked slowly out of the room and down the corridor to the elevator. It never occurred to her that the fashion show didn’t start until Thursday and that she was improperly dressed. They got in a taxi outside the Hotel and Melanie told the driver to take them to an address in the shady part of town. The driver was not happy driving her but dropped them at the requested location and quickly left with his wheels spinning.

Melanie led Jaclyn into a bar and they sat at a table in the back after Melanie’s second drink she told Jaclyn to follow her into the toilet. As Jaclyn entered the filthy ablutions Melanie said “take a look in the mirror and open your eyes”. Jaclyn saw for the first time the toys she was wearing and she screamed into the gag. Melanie said “this submissive characteristic is going to get you into trouble, there is a man in the bar who has paid a great deal of money to have you for a day or two so sit down there and wait or him to came and get you, I will see you on Wednesday night back at the Hotel.

With that Melanie left and Jaclyn hid in one of the cubicles there was no seat and the bowl had not been flushed. Jaclyn tried to flush it but the handle was stuck fast.

She stood in the cubicle for what seemed like hours but was probable only 30 minutes or so. A large man came into the ladies carrying a dog collar and lead. He opened the door Jaclyn was behind nearly knocking her over and fastened the collar around her neck he then attached the lead and led her out through the bar and into the street. Outside there was a stretched limo and the man sat her in the back and then slid in beside her. She had now idea where she was taken and when the car slowed and some very imposing gates to a vast property she wondered what was going on or what her future would be like.

The car stopped out side a vast mansion of a property and she was led out of the car and up to the front door. Which opened and standing there in all her glory was Madge. Jaclyn was so relived .she fell to her knees.

The man helped her up and guided her to a comfortable seat. No one moved to release her and Madge came and sat down beside her. Looking into Jaclyn’s mind Madge replayed all that had happened since she left her flat just a few days ago. So Rosemary was my wrong choice and you have gone down hill from there. This trance trigger is very clever. Madge said “Jaclyn is a latex doll”. Jaclyn sank into the chair and her head dropped onto her chest. Madge said “you no longer can sense the gag or masks and when you look at me you will not recognise my as Madge but you will always do as I tell you”. Madge undid the wrist and leg cuffs and then woke her up. Madge said “You can walk about freely but you must not leave this house unless I give you permission. Madge walked out the front door and Jaclyn heard the Limo drive away. Jaclyn stood up and started to explore thinking I wonder who that young woman is”. Madge went to the Hotel and waited for Melanie to return, she was in no rush. Jaclyn was at least safe and would be at the fashion show which was more than could be said for Melanie. While Madge was waiting she checked Jaclyn out and removed all her luggage. At shortly after 18:30 LA time Melanie walked back into the Hotel and went straight into the Hotel bar. Madge followed her in and sat two tables away. While Melanie drank her Gin and tonic Madge was in her mind giving her a match of what Neil had given Jaclyn only Melanie’s trance key “Melanie slut bucket”. When Melanie had finished her third drink she stood up intending to go to her room but Madge made her walk out of the Hotel and into the stretched limo Madge got in behind her and said “Melanie you have been a very naughty girl and it is now time to pay the piper. Melanie shouted “Who are you and what do you want”. Madge said “You took poor little Jaclyn for a ride this morning and you never expected to see her again. Unfortunately it will be you on the journey”.

The limo went back to that bar where Jaclyn was taken and Madge took Melanie into the bar, there were several men there and Madge offered Melanie to the highest bidder a young punk in a Harley Davidson jacket bid $42 and was the highest so Madge gave Melanie to him and also gave him her trance key. Madge then left with her $42.

Jaclyn meanwhile had wondered around the house she was starving and when she found a bowl of fruit she couldn’t understand why she couldn’t get the fruit to her mouth. She was till trying when Madge returned. Seeing the trauma Jaclyn was in Madge said “Open your eyes and take of that mask”. Jaclyn took off the gas mask then the face mark and then removed the penis gag before devouring the fruit.

At dinner Jaclyn was Showered and changed and looked very happy she had full knowledge of what Neil had done and all the subsequent humiliations. She was not upset doing things like this it was her life now but she was here with her protector Madge.

Jaclyn was a star at the fashion show she performed perfectly and was no trouble at all to the directors. Most of the other models were difficult primo Donnas.

The Police launched a search for Melanie and found her two months later with rings in her nose, studs in her tongue and several large tattoos she had to give up her Modelling career and married the Biker when he was released from prison.

Whenever Jaclyn was allowed to leave Madge for a modelling engagement she was the consummate professional in public and at all other times she was Madge’s very happy latex doll.