The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jaguar Princess

Version 1.0, copyright © 1997 Blanket permission is granted to reproduce this story in any medium for any nonprofit purpose.

This story involves domination (F/f/m), female bisexuality, polyamory, and hypnotic mind control. If you enjoy thinking about such things, I hope you like it! If you find these themes offensive, don’t read it.

A bit of the dialogue is in Spanish. I welcome corrections from native speakers.

Chapter 1: She’s a Take-Charge Manager

I hadn’t been in Glutco’s management training program very long when I was offered a chance to join a newly formed group. The Management Information Services team would prepare all the materials for presentations to top management by all departments. Apparently our CEO had had some things to say about meetings where the briefing books didn’t get distributed beforehand, or weren’t brief briefings, or there was nobody around who knew how to work the PowerPoint slide projector. Centralizing these services would provide uniform high quality and prevent wasted time, letting each department’s requests for funds compete evenly with the others.

Harvey, who recruited me from college, told me about the job. “The biggest challenge, as usual, is the thing that will help you the most if you can meet it,” he said bluntly. “The head of this group was just hired away from Upward Computers, where she ran a similar function. I talked to a guy I know over there who has seen her work. Elena’s really good, but she’s a real take-charge manager, an extremely forceful person. Some people can get along with her fine, and then when she moves up, they go along with her. Others flee screaming, calling her names, and calling her loyal followers “the zombies” or “Elena’s cult of personality.” Ask yourself this: Can you work for a woman boss who is a real ballbuster if you don’t do things her way?”

I assured Harvey that I wanted to interview for the job anyway. I didn’t want to explain to anybody at work about my fantasies. I’d had trouble socially, in college and since, because I can’t really feel equal to a woman; for me, the person with tits is the boss, always. Many women find that too weird to go along with. Even the ones who are intrigued never take advantage of me enough to satisfy me. So I just keep dreaming about a woman who would put me deeply under her power and then use me as a personal slave. If this new executive was a dominant woman, well, I’d let her feed my fantasies, and try never to embarrass her with them. She would just find me a very loyal subordinate.

Elena liked the look of me, and approved of my qualifications. She confirmed the description of her group’s work, and cheerfully agreed that she had extremely high standards of quality and timeliness. “If you’ll accept my authority and let me guide you, I think I can bring out the best in you,” she promised. “I will, and I’m sure you’ll have my best,” I replied.

Something in my fervency caught her attention; she looked searchingly into my eyes, then smiled slowly and said, “We’ll see. Let’s just try you out for a month; then if I don’t think you’re working out, you’ll go back where you came from and no harm done. If you are doing well, I’ll know better what to do with you.”

I went back to clean out my old desk with my feelings in a whirl. Elena was a forceful, self-assured woman with a personal presence that demanded close attention. She had a lovely deep alto voice; she never raised it, but you knew she would never need to. She moved gracefully, and wore well-chosen conservative office clothes, with inconspicuous cosmetics and just a trace of perfume. She was a tawny-skinned Hispanic, with an Indian face and Spanish auburn hair, worn flowing over her shoulders. She was younger than I had expected, barely thirty, and almost overpoweringly beautiful. The only thing that let me control my urge to grovel and enabled me to act professional around her was her slim figure. I’m obsessed with women of the full-figured Earth Mother type. Even so, I felt like one of my fantasies had walked into the office, and I wondered if this exciting combination of energies would work.

Chapter 2: A Step Forward

At the end of the month, Elena called me into her office as we were both finishing up, around seven in the evening when the office was getting quiet. She had turned off the overhead light, and the desk lamp in the dim office gave her beauty a strange exotic look. “Greg, you’re working out very well,” she began. “I feel you have the potential to be my assistant. However, I also feel you holding back around me, trying not to get too close or burden me with your feelings. I appreciate that sacrifice, but it might not be necessary. You see, I think I know what the feelings are, and I have no problem with them. If you’ll let me, I can harness those impulses to make you an even better worker. If I’m out of line, in particular if you feel that I’m offering you unwanted intimacy, just ask me to back off, and I will. Even without realizing this part of your potential, you’re too good to lose to feelings of sexual harassment!”

I stammered a denial that I felt harassed, and asked to explore the possibility she had mentioned. I was blushing furiously; when Elena mentioned “harnessing” my impulses, I nearly lost it, and got a rigid erection.

She smiled again, knowingly. “What I’d like to guide you into is personal erotic submission to me. You’ll obey my every whim joyfully, and learn to anticipate my wishes like the perfect devoted subordinate, because you find that emotionally fulfilling. Are you interested in that? Or am I reading you wrong?”

I assured her that I was fascinated. “We’ll take it in easy stages,” she promised. “Unless you take to it like a duck to water. I’ll manage your progress carefully, pushing you just hard enough. This can be a big change in your life direction, and you should take your time and think it over carefully. First, I’ll take control of your body. Just for tonight, you’ll be my robot, moving and acting exactly as I command. Then I’ll set you free to go home and think about this experience. Tomorrow night you’ll tell me if you want more.”

Elena picked up her gold pen and twirled it under her desk lamp. “See how my pen catches the light?” she asked. “I’m using it to catch you! Just let your eyes rest on the gleam of light. Take a slow deep breath, and let it out slowly, carrying away all the stress and tensions of the day. You have nothing else to do now, nothing to think about but the ideas I suggest to you. And as you sit comfortably in your chair, you can suddenly become aware of the sensations in your right foot, and notice that you are beginning to feel very calm. You don’t know what’s going to happen, but you know I am in control, and that makes you feel very good.”

As that suggestion sank in, my vision narrowed to just the pen, with a dim awareness of Elena’s long graceful fingers and her beautiful face. I seemed to hear a roaring in my ears; I knew she was still talking to me, and I could feel myself responding, but I couldn’t hear her voice clearly. My left hand began to lift up, seemingly by itself, and move toward my face. Elena’s voice began to sound like the babbling of a fresh cool brook, and I began to see the brook in front of me. As my hand touched my forehead, the office went away, and I was in a forest, standing on the bank of the brook.

I saw a path on the far side of the brook, leading into the dim forest, seeming to suggest many hidden possibilities. I knew that crossing the brook and taking that path would change my life, leading me into a whole new world. I realized that this was the world I could live in under Elena’s power, and I wanted that deeply. I stepped into the brook, feeling the cool clear water swirling about my feet. I drank some of the water, then stepped out on the other bank, and knew that I had just taken a major step forward.

Chapter 3: Domestic Devotion

The forest faded around me, and I was back in Elena’s office. “That was fun, wasn’t it?” She smiled. “Yes, Ma’am!” I answered enthusiastically. “It gets better,” She promised. “You’ll make an interesting discovery now if you try to get out of your chair.”

I tried to stand up, but my body refused to respond. I seemed to be stuck to the seat. “I can’t do it, Ma’am,” I reported. “That’s right,” Elena confirmed. " You can’t move until I tell you to, and then your body will obey Me automatically. Stand up!”

I stood up. “Who would you say controls your body now, you or Me?” she inquired. “You do, Ma’am!” I agreed. “Good. You’re very responsive to My control, Greg. I appreciate it. Now take My hand, and follow where I lead you. I’m going to put you through an evening of intro slave training.”

I followed Elena to Her car, then held still at Her command as She tied my hands with rope and blindfolded me. “These props aren’t really necessary,” She explained. “But you’re almost a beginner at this, and they’ll give you an excuse to accept that you are helplessly under My power. Later you won’t need them.”

She drove me where She wanted, then led me indoors, still blindfolded and clumsy. “You are in My house,” She said. “There is only one will in this house—Mine. Whenever you are here, you follow My wishes immediately, without argument or hesitation. Do you accept this reality?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good. I am untying your hands. Now strip nude.”

Parts of my mind were yammering about how embarrassing and inappropriate this was, but I found myself taking off my clothes. When I was nude, She said, “Wait here. You can’t move until I speak to you again.” And I couldn’t.

When Elena came back, I could hear another woman talking with Her. Elena removed my blindfold, and I discovered that both She and the stranger were also nude. “Nudity indoors when we are just family is one of My house rules,” She explained. “I have been thinking of adding a third member to My household, Greg, and I am considering you for that role. You will have to please Me very much to qualify. You may not remember it, but we talked at length about your fantasy life in My office this evening. I know that you have always wanted deep lifestyle slavery to a powerful woman. I know you have looked around for a woman willing to enslave you, and found that there aren’t all that many, are there?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“Are you interested in applying for the position of slave to Me? I warn you I’m going to drive a hard bargain.”

“If You will consider me, Ma’am, I want very much to try to please You.”

“Good boy! Now I want you to meet My senior slave, My cousin Lupe. She lives with Me as My housekeeper, and we’re very close. I will train you to surrender to Lupe as you do to Me, and to be her slave, also. Are you willing to try that, too?”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

Only the commanding presence of Elena could have kept my eyes off Lupe. Elena was just as beautiful as I had imagined, but Her younger cousin was exactly my type. Lupe was darker-skinned, a woman the color of fresh Starbuck’s coffee with just enough cream. She had a cloud of long black hair down to her waist, and a voluptuous figure some would call fat, but not me. She had a nice kind face, too, when I could focus on it. She noticed me scoping her out and winked at me.

“Now, now, children, no flirting until I say so!” Elena commanded with a smile. “Come into the living room for a lesson in My supremacy.” As I said, “Yes, Ma’am,” I heard Lupe say, “Si, mi Princesa.”

Elena sat down in a recliner, then had Lupe and me sit on the floor looking up to Her. She touched Lupe’s forehead and said intensely, “!Eres mia!” At once Lupe’s eyes fell closed, and her face smoothed out in a way I found very attractive, and very exciting. I realized that she was in a profound trance, aware of nothing but Elena.

“She can’t hear us now until I talk directly to her,” Elena explained confidently. “I’ll tell you a little more of what’s going on here. I was born up here, but all through My childhood we paid frequent visits to our relatives in Mexico. As we grew up, Lupe got to be My special friend among My cousins, always following Me around. I found early that I have a real taste for power; I like to control and manipulate people. Of course, if I can do it in nice ways, or even without letting them notice that I’m making them do what I want, that’s more efficient, and I like efficiency, too.

“Lupe enjoyed playing power games with Me, like Simon Says or Truth or Dare. We spent many hours doing fantasy roleplay; our favorite scenario was that I was a princess of the old culture, ruling the Temple of the Jaguar, and Lupe was My handmaiden. You heard her calling Me ‘Princess’ a minute ago? That’s where My title came from. She especially liked being My servant, doing things for Me. As a teenager, I became fascinated with hypnosis, and Lupe was the person I practiced on most. She’s a very good subject, and by now I have her programmed so that the idea of resisting My will would be meaningless to her. I command, she obeys; that’s just the way life is, and life is good. Would you like to share that state of mind?”

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out at first. “Oh God, Yes, please, Ma’am!” I finally managed to say. “I love agreeable people,” She smiled. “That’s why I make sure the people I spend most of my time with are conditioned to agree with anything I want. I’ll take you much more deeply under My power than most of My crew in the office, because I think you can be personally special to Lupe and to Me. If you cooperate fully with My training, and if Lupe approves of you, you’ll be moving in here as junior slave. If you and Lupe like each other as much as I think you will, I’ll have you two get married and have children, while continuing to live with Me and offer Me total devoted service. Lupe does want children, and that’s the only thing I can’t give her. In case it isn’t obvious, I became a practicing lesbian in college, and on my next trip south I taught Lupe to like girls, too. As soon as I got a job, I got her a visa to move up here as My housekeeper, quote unquote. She’s My wife as well as My slave, but she has this bisexual streak. I can accept that, but only if her man is hers, in the sense of utter female domination, and Mine, too. I’ll own both of you, and Lupe will own you. Are you still feeling agreeable?”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

Chapter 4: Slaves in the Temple of the Jaguar

Elena sighed Her satisfaction. “You’re starting off very well,” She told me. “You and Lupe are going to share a magical experience that will teach you your new role. Do you remember how you felt earlier in My office as you crossed the water into My realm? Now that feeling is coming over you again. Just hear the water, and let it sweep you away.....”

Once again I stood on the bank of the stream, feeling calm and strength flow into me from the sounds of the water. It was night, but the moonlit path before me beckoned, and I knew I must finish my quest. I strode confidently through the forest. Soon the path led me to a temple precinct of the Old People. I heard drumming from the porch of one of the temples. Three men sat in a row, drumming softly. I knew they were good men, strong and wise, but my quest was not here. Their drums encouraged me as I walked further into the precinct.

My feet led me to a small temple bearing the sign of the Jaguar. I wondered if this was the right place, and tried to turn aside, but I could not. I was under a spell! Deeply compelled, I walked into the temple.

A young priestess was standing at the top of a flight of stairs inside the temple. As I saw the moonlight shine on her bare skin, I hesitated for a moment, and she smiled as she saw why; the awe of her beauty was on me. Surely she was the most beautiful woman in the world! Could I really be meant to have anything to do with her? She lifted her hand and beckoned; “Come to me,” she said. And I had to come; once again the spell compelled me.

As I reached the top of the stairs, she stopped me with one finger on my chest. I am accounted a strong man, but this woman’s power was much greater. I could not move, and my eyes were riveted to hers. “I serve this shrine,” she said, “and the ruler of the shrine, the Jaguar Princess. I am Her handmaiden; I am called the Lady Chocolate. I was brought to Her as an offering as a girl, and She has possessed me ever since; I am proud to be Her slave. Now our spell has summoned you. You will be Her slave and mine, serving us with love and devotion as long as you live. For this, brave warrior, you were born; this is your destiny. Are you ready to accept it?”

“Yes, Lady Chocolate.” I found that I could not answer otherwise, but I knew in my heart that she was right. This was the goal of my quest.

“In token of your surrender, bow down and kiss my feet,” she commanded. And I did so, willingly, yet having no other choice. She smiled and gave me her hand as I rose. “You will serve us well,” she predicted. “Come now, and pay homage to the Princess.”

She led me into the inner courtyard of the temple, where another beautiful woman stood clothed in moonlight. As I saw Her, I fell to my knees, stunned by the impact of Her power. Lady Chocolate gracefully knelt beside me.

“Is this the one we summoned?” She asked her handmaiden. “I believe so,” Lady Chocolate replied. “No other would have responded to the summoning spell, only a strong man who needs to serve and worship powerful women. Clearly this is one such. And so handsome! My Princess, You promised me a slave I could love, but Your foolish handmaiden doubted. I should have known Your power would bring the right man from the ends of the earth.”

“So you should, child,” the Princess smiled. “But you are only a mortal; that is why it is fitting for you to own a man, who will care for you and your children. Our slave will worship Me, as you do, but I will never have a husband. The Jaguar Princess rules alone!”

As she said this, Lady Chocolate touched her forehead to the ground in worship, and I did so as well. Once again, my act was willing, but I could not have stopped myself. The Princess walked over to me and lifted my chin, so that I looked Her in the face for the first time. I had been trembling with fear, for I knew that whatever She chose for me would be my fate. Kneeling before the Jaguar Princess, I felt as helpless as a leaf in a hurricane. As soon as She touched me, though, all fear left me and I was plunged into a deep pool of peace. As Her power flowed into me, I knew that She was as wise and kind as She was irresistibly powerful. What She commanded would be the best course for my life.

She was beautiful, like Her mortal handmaiden, but to see Lady Chocolate was to desire to touch her. No such thought was possible with the Jaguar Princess; Her beauty was unearthly. No one would ever touch Her except at Her command, to serve Her pleasure.....She saw this thought in my mind, and smiled kindly again. “I reward faithful service,” She promised, “but such a great reward must be earned. Do not think of this, but wait for My command.”

“Yes, my Princess!” I agreed.

“What shall we name our new slave?” the Princess asked Her handmaiden.

“He came to us by moonlight,” mused Lady Chocolate, “and I heard an owl hoot just before his footsteps entered the precinct. Shall he be Owl?”

“So he is!” decreed the Princess. Let him be called Lord Owl by the other temple servitors, for he is your slave, my dear, and you rank highest of all My servants.” Again the Princess raised my face to Her. “Owl is your true name,” She commanded. “Forget any other name, and remember nothing of your life before tonight. Your true life begins now, for you have found your destiny. All your life, you will serve and worship Me and My handmaiden, Lady Chocolate. Whatever I tell you is true for you, and My commands are irresistible. Within the bounds of My will, Lady Chocolate’s voice is My voice, and you will obey her as if she were Me. Owl, do you accept your destiny?”

“As You command, my Princess, so it must and will be!”

“And are you happy with your fate?”

“Very happy, my Princess!”

The Princess touched my forehead and said, “Return!” I found that I was back in Elena’s living room, kneeling before Her side by side with Lupe. Lupe giggled at the dumbstruck look on my face, and patted my shoulder. “Isn’t this great?” she asked. She had a pleasant voice, like Elena’s, but with a cute accent.

“How did you like that experience, Greg?” asked Elena.

“There was one thing wrong with it, Ma’am,” I said firmly.

“Really? What?”

“I didn’t want to come back!”

Chapter 5: A Reality Shift

“You don’t have to come all the way back,” Elena assured me. “Every time I guide you through a teaching experience like that, you’ll find that your unconscious attitudes and desires have changed, and you’ll still follow whatever post-hypnotic suggestions I planted in your mind. The effect is cumulative; if you decided tomorrow that you didn’t want to make the huge commitment I’m asking for, we’d just stop doing this, and the effect would wear off in a few weeks. Oh, you’d still be a very devoted loyal subordinate, but in My section that’s not unusual!”

“If you decide to continue, the effect will build up rapidly. You’ve already felt the craving to be completely under My power, when you didn’t want to come back. You’ll find that surrendering to Me, and to Lupe, and obeying our commands, is habit-forming; once you’ve started, soon you won’t be able to stop. And our fantasy world will take on more and more firm reality in your mind, until you know in your heart that our mundane roles are the pretence, and the reality is where you were tonight. Even while we are helping to pitch an acquisition proposal to the board, you’ll act like the dignified professional you also are, but you’ll always be aware that you are Owl, and Lady Chocolate is your owner whom you love and must obey, and I am the Jaguar Princess!”

As She said this, I felt a wave of the feelings I had had in the temple wash over me. I found that I was touching my forehead to the floor before the Princess again, and that Lupe—no, she was really Lady Chocolate!—was doing the same. I realized that it was already far too late to think of turning back. This woman had the keys to my soul, and I had already accepted Her complete supremacy.

Elena had Lupe drive me back to the office to pick up my car and go home. “Talk with Owl and get acquainted a little,” She commanded, “but don’t make love with him tonight. That will happen later, when and as I choose.”

We got dressed, and left to do as our Princess wanted. I looked over at Lupe, and she smiled encouragingly. “Do you like having me in the driver’s seat?” she asked. “Yes, my Lady,” I replied, “especially metaphorically. Your English is really good, by the way.”

“When my daily duties are done and the Princess is not home, I watch telenovelas—soap operas, in English. Or I read, a lot. I have been up here for three years now; for me they have been years of great happiness.”

“You really love the Princess, don’t you?”

“She is my life,” she answered simply. “That’s one thing you should know before joining our family; She will always come first with me. Once we have you trained, She will come first with you, too, so we will agree about that! I really don’t mean to put a big rush on you; there will be time to think about whether we should get married. But do you find me attractive?”

“You are incredibly beautiful, my Lady, and a charmer, too. Marriage will be the Princess’ decision, but I’m certainly interested.”

“I could love you very easily! I think it’s wonderful that you are cooperating so well with all these surprising changes.”

“This is something I had dreamed of for a long time. I still can’t believe it’s really happening.”

“Oh, we will convince you, all right! You made the Princess very happy by surrendering to Her at once and accepting Her domination as natural. She prefers that, although She could have broken your will if you had resisted. For instance, did it ever cross your mind tonight to leave the house to get away from Her?”

“What an idea! No, never.”

“Well, if you had, remember that you were nude, and I had hidden your clothes. That might have made it an embarrassing long walk home, no?”

“I never thought of that, but yes.”

“In the same way, I never thought that the Princess is my immigration sponsor, so She owns my ass legally, as well as in every other way. She confessed once that She had originally thought of that as extra leverage if I ever needed persuading. I just laughed. I had a childish crush on Her even before She started hypnotizing me. After that, I was fixated on Her—ay, the peasant girl has learned big words! By the time She was in college, I was a horny teenager, thinking about Her every day, and feeling terribly guilty about the awful wicked things I wanted to do with Her. When She told me She felt the same way about me, and there was nothing wicked about it, it was just the way we were, I was so relieved! My Papa was very angry, when he finally figured out what was going on, but my Mama said my moving up here to be with Elena was probably for the best. I think maybe she and her comadre Maria Luisa are a little bit that way too, though I never dared to ask either of them.”

“But you like men, too?”

“I really do, but of course I accept my Princess’ terms for how it has to happen—with me on top, that is. Does it really not bother you, that you will be my slave?”

“Does it bother you, being the slave of the Jaguar Princess? I am already starting to have similar feelings about you.”

“ Owl, I am going to have so much fun with you!”

“That’s what I’m for, my Lady!”

About then we reached the company parking lot. As she pulled up next to my car, she said, “The Princess has decided that we will not make love tonight. But I think She would like it if I hypnotize you, all by myself. Would you like that?”

“Of course, my Lady!”

Lady Chocolate put her arms around me and pulled me close. “Look into my eyes,” she said. “Remember the feeling you had as you came to me in the temple, walking all the way up the stairs, with every step taking you deeper and deeper under my power. Then I touched you like this—and you were completely mine, and now so you are again.”

I luxuriated in the feeling of being deep under the spell of this beautiful woman. I could feel her rearranging my head, but I wasn’t clearly aware of what commands she was giving me. All too soon, she said, “Return!” and I was back in the car. She hugged me, saying, “I love it that you’re so responsive. I can make you do anything! But for now, just kiss me.”

We melted together and kissed passionately for a few minutes. When we reluctantly separated, she gave me a roguish glance. “Notice anything new?” she asked.

“My Lady, your lips taste like chocolate!”

She smiled, then pushed me away. “Go home, my Owl, and follow the instructions I just gave you.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

As I got into my own car, she rolled down the window to have the last word.

“Querido, it’s not only my lips!”

Chapter 6: Progress and Pleasure

That night I dreamed several vivid dreams about the Jaguar Princess and Lady Chocolate. The dreams always involved one or both of my owners changing my mind about something. For instance, once I was starting a busy day when my Lady gave me a time-consuming chore to do on my way home. As a true compulsive person, I felt bad for a moment, but then I pulled out my to-do list and rearranged it with the female command as the top priority. When I realized I would be following her will rather than my own, I felt a rush of pleasure and contentment. Then, when I got to the office, the Princess called me in and laid an urgent task on me. I asked to review my priorities with Her, but my first guess was to put Her command first and Lupe’s second, and She approved the resulting schedule. I had to work at top speed all day, but I couldn’t stop smiling every time I remembered that my own wishes were now buried under two layers of female power. As I dreamed the dreams, it began to feel more and more natural to act on Elena’s will first, then Lupe’s, and only to bother having a will of my own regarding things they had given no command about. When I had already prejudged some issue, and then one of my owners changed my mind about it, the impulse to resist and defend my own way kept getting weaker. My first natural response began to be to relax and enjoy it.

At the office the next day, I acted normal, cued by Elena’s brisk though friendly demeanor. I found my service to Her already improving, as I began to guess what She wanted from the tiniest cues and do it eagerly. In the evening, She called me into Her room again.

“How do you feel now about what is happening to you, Greg? Do you want to go on with the training program?”

“Yes, please, Ma’am!”

“Lupe is really pleased with you, and so am I. I think you are the slave we’ve been looking for. Parts of your training will be rigorous, but you’ve already accepted the basic idea, and that’s the most important part. You may plan to spend this weekend at My house, working like a dog!”

“Thank You, Ma’am!”

As I learned my household duties at Elena’s house that weekend, I found the feelings I had had in the temple were becoming my normal state. I obeyed cheerfully, trying to learn my owners’ policies and preferences, but at the same time learning not to have too many plans and ideas of my own. Once, as a discipline, the Princess had me move a heavy chair back and forth around the living room at least ten times. She watched me closely for signs of resentment and rebellion. She desisted when She realized that I was trying hard not to break up laughing.

“What lesson am I teaching you, Owl?” She asked me.

“That even if this chair migrates around the room and ends up right where it started, nothing important is changing, my Princess. I’m obeying You all the time, whether I move it over there or back here, and that means everything is OK. It’s Your privilege to change Your mind, and my privilege to accept all Your wishes.”

“Owl, that’s wonderful! I knew from watching you at the office that you’re a stubborn person. I expected you to defend My previous commands against Me, and I thought it would take you months to learn to obey immediately when I change course. To learn this lesson so quickly, you had to surrender your will to Me more perfectly than anyone except Lupe has ever done. I am very pleased with you, and I will reward you sexually tonight. I want you to go wild with anticipation of making love with Lady Chocolate, but give no outward sign of this until I say.”

“Yes, my Princess!”

That night, the Princess put me back into a trance and gave me some instructions. I went under as easily as Lupe did, in response to the same reinduction cue: She touched me on the forehead and said, “You are Mine!” When She brought me back, I found that my owners were sitting on the couch, kissing and fondling each other, and I was standing before them, unable to move until commanded.

“I’ve put your erections under direct female control,” the Princess explained. “For the rest of your life, your cock won’t stand up with intent unless a woman says to you, ‘GET HARD!’” As she said that, my cock stiffened into a fully erect position. “Yes, just like that,” She confirmed. “And the reverse, like this: ‘GO SOFT!’” My cock deflated again. “Of course, the only ones who will have this power over you are Lady Chocolate and Me, and any of our friends we decide to lend you to. There are tears in your eyes, My slave; are you distressed at this change?”

“Not at all, my Princess. It makes me very happy to have this mark of Your ownership. Erections are very important to me, as to most men; by placing mine under female power, you show me that I am now women-owned, in a way I can never resist or deny.”

“Perfect! Now, Chocolate, take control of your slave.”

Lady Chocolate beamed with pride and pleasure as she walked around me, running her hands over me. Her commands raised and lowered my cock several times, which felt very good. Then she led me into her bedroom.

“Run your hands all over me, my Owl, and kiss me everywhere!” she commanded. I eagerly did so. I was delighted to find that she really did smell and taste like fine chocolate all over, just as she had promised. Her cunt was intoxicatingly delicious. I served her pleasure like the devoted slave I was, bringing her to orgasm several times. Finally she said, “That’s enough for now. You’ll find that I’m greedy for pleasure, but that’s all right with you, no?”

“Yes, my Lady!” Only then did I notice that my cock was still in the Off position, where she had left it. I had been so excited about making love to my wonderful owner I had forgotten until then. She followed my glance and said, “Believe me, it’s not my idea! The Princess says it will help you surrender completely if we deprive you of orgasms for a while. She always knows best, of course, so give your whole heart to your destiny, my Owl! Then that part of you will also give me pleasure, as we both want.”

Over the next week, I moved into Elena’s house. I took over most of the housework, and I found that these tedious chores became fun. I was serving the two most important people in my world, and I was always pleasantly conscious of being under my owners’ hypnotic control. I hadn’t thought that scrubbing the kitchen floor could feel erotic, but for me it did now.

One morning as Lupe and I fixed breakfast, Elena came in, yawning, with Her face bare and Her wet hair up in a towel. Lupe clowned a bit, proclaiming the royal entrance: “!Ya viene la Princesa Tigre! !Viva!”

The Princess laughed, and responded in kind: “Impudent baggage! Kiss my ass!” And Lupe eagerly did so, which we all laughed at; that was what she had had in mind all along. “Look at her, manipulating her Mistress like that!” Elena exclaimed. “Owl, you wouldn’t do a thing like that, would you?”

“Oh, hardly ever, my Princess!” I said solemnly. “All right, you kiss Lupe’s ass!” And I did, of course, and then we ended up in a group hug. I stated the moral: “Elegant or frumpy, the Princess is always in command!”

“Frumpy, is it? I’ll get you for that, Owl! And you’ll love it, of course.....”

Chapter 7: Closing the Deal

Elena instructed me to change the direct deposit on my paycheck to Lupe’s account. “I’ll tell her how to spend it. As a slave, your needs will be met by your owners,” She explained. “I don’t want you to have much money; it might get you thinking for yourself, and we don’t want that, do we?”

“No, my Princess!”

“Let’s do one last ecology check. Greg, are you satisfied with what has happened to you? Are you sure you want to make this permanent?”

“Completely sure!”

“And you don’t resent being under orgasm control? I’ve heard from other dominant women that some submissive men feel cheated by that. Not you?”

“I’d love to have intercourse with Lupe, Ma’am, but I trust Your judgment about when I’m ready for it.”

“You’re such a pleasure to dominate, Owl! I was all ready to point out that you’ve let a couple of dykes put you under deep mind control, so not being able to get a hard-on serves you right. But you don’t need that kind of harshness.”

“I love You and Your handmaiden, my Princess. I wouldn’t change anything about either of you if I could.”

* * *

Harvey sat down with me in the cafeteria at lunch that day. “I hear you’re getting along all right on Elena’s team,” he said.

“She’s a great boss; really brings out the best in me. I’m looking forward to a career as Her subordinate.”

“Wow! Another convert to Elena’s cult!”

“Yeah, right!” You don’t know the half of it, Harvey.

“Say, I heard you’re moving into her house. Is there anything going on there that HR is going to have to notice?”

“No, Harvey, my supervisor is not sexually abusing me. Actually, I’ve fallen in love with Her cousin Lupe, Her housekeeper. We’re getting married soon, and it’s a big house, so we’ll live there.”

“Well, congratulations!”

And I knew congratulations were deserved. I had realized my dream; for the rest of my life, I would have the privilege of serving the Jaguar Princess.

The End