The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

James makes the Rounds Ch. one

by Red Unicorn

James had been reading about hypnotism. He was an 18 year old, brown haired, well built guy, who hadnt gotten much action lately. He passed a book store one day on the way home, and a large black book caught his eye. Maybe he could hypnotize those stuffy christian girls in his English class and get them to suck his cock, he grinned, or hypnotize those mousy, bespectacled girls to do his homework for him. It began as sort of a joke in his mind, but then, on a lustful impulse, he bought the book. By the time school began on monday, James was a pro. He arrived to school early, and as he walked down the slick hallways to his classroom, he saw Ida working diligently in the library. she dropped a book, and bent over to pick it up. Her plain brown skirt lifted up, and he saw her firm, long legs stretched before him, leading all the way up to her luscious, tight ass. He had never noticed the class bookworm was so hot before, and decided to test out just how well this hypnotism book had taught him. James strolled into the library and went straight to Ida, who was putting books back onto the shelves.

“hi, Ida” he said in a deep voice.

she spun around. “oh, James” Ida pushed her glasses back up her nose. “You startled me, I didnt notice you come in”

“busy stacking shelves, huh?” he smiled.

“yes. Is there something I can help you find?”

“sure, how about a book on kama sutra?” he asked, seeing if she knew what it was.

Ida blushed, but pretended not to know. He liked that. “i’ll help you find it in a minute. I just have to finish stacking these books” She turned back around. James saw the dainty chain of her locket resting on the back of her neck. James bent to smell her cinnamon-brown hair. It had the scent of lavender. He felt his cock stirring underneath his jeans. James delicately undid the latch of Ida’s locket. It fell to the floor. “oh!” she exclaimed in surprise, and grasped her neck. James retrieved the locket from the floor.

“thank you, James” Ida smiled. James held the locket up, in front of Ida’s face. he swung it gently, like a pendulum, and began to hypnotize her. “you are feeling sleepy, very sleepy” he began, and soon Ida was in a trance. “you will do whatever I say, and when I ring this tiny bell—” James pulled a bell from his pocket “you will either wake from a trance, or if you are already woken, you will fall into a trance. And when you wake, you will remember nothing. You got it, Ida?”

She shook her head slowly. “Yes, master” she said.

“you will do everything I tell you”

“yes, master”

“now, unbutton your blouse” Ida obeyed, and unbuttoned her white blouse, one button at a time, until her plain white bra was exposed.

“you are a naughty girl, Ida” James said, and started to fondle her breasts. They were small, but taut and perky. His cock began to rise. “take off your bra” James leaned in and whispered in her ear. A smile crept across Ida’s face. “yes, master” she said, and removed her bra. Her nipples were erect and dark. James bent down and licked them, fondling her hard nubs with his tongue. Ida moaned loudly.

“are you a virgin, Ida?” he asked.

“yes I am” she admitted.

“do you ever play with yourself?”

“only when I’m sure there’s no one around”

“well, It must make you nervous that you’re taking your clothes off in the library, where anybody can walk in and catch you”

“it does make me nervous, but I cannot resist you. You have me in a trance, and you are my master. I must dowhatever you say”

“then take off your panties”

James let her leave on her sensible shoes and her white knee-high socks. He stroked her soft cunt, guarded by a little patch of pubic hair. Ida moaned. James could tell that even in her hypnotic state, she was trying to resist the pleasure, but couldnt. “have you ever sucked cock before?”

“no” she said.

“hmm. Then I guess I’ll have to teach you” he guided her head down to his rock hard cock,a nd let Ida hungrily suck it. “lower, lower” he moaned, and Ida obeyed. She licked and sucked his cock, exploring his dick and balls. James was about to come, so he pulled her up. “now, Ida, I want you to bend over, and let me take a look at your sweet ass”

Ida bent over, and lifted up her modest brown skirt, revealing the tiny opening of her pink pussy and the supple, flawless curve of her ass. James couldnt contain himself anymore, and he aimed his long, hard cock at Ida, and entered her by surprise. He pushed through her hymen and felt her tight, virgin pussy throb with excitement. Ida gasped with surprise, but there was nothing she could do. James showed her no mercy, and he thrusted his hips with mounting force. He fucked Ida hard, thinking of how sweet it was. He now had power over any girl he would ever want. Ida groaned and moaned and cried out as she was fucked. She began to come, and screamed “oh, fuck me! fuck, James! I need it so bad” She came licking her lips with unbridled pleasure. James got so turned on hearing this prudish bookworm cuming loudly that he orgasmed. He pulled out and let his cum splash all over her pussy and watched it drip down Ida’s quivering thighs. He walked to the next aisle of books, and rang the tiny bell in his pocket. Through gaps in the bookshelf, he saw Ida’s surprise as she found herself half naked in the library, with cum all over her hot legs. James went to class satisfied. As the day wore on, he looked from girl to girl, trying to pick his next conquest. As he left school, he spotted two bitchy sophmores he didnt like, but whom nonetheless were incredibly hot. They were Priscilla and Amber. Priscilla had long blonde hair that slightly curled at the end. She was thin, but with remarkably large breasts. She took gyrmnastics, and so James knew she would be dynamite in the sack. Amber had red hair and shapely legs. Her breasts were medium sized, but always bounced as she walked, and made all the guys in the vicinity hard. Priscilla was a slut, but Amber used her virginity to tease guys, and saved it for just the right one. James was going to fix that. HE walked over to them. They were resting against the side of the school, making fun of people as they passed. James approached them and held Ida’s locket before their faces.

“what are you doing?” Amber asked with a sneer.

“this locket makes you sleepy, very sleepy” James said, swinging it back and forth. He watched the girls eyes glaze over.

“you will remain conscious while you are in this trance, but unable to resist. You will do whatever I say, no matter how much your reason tells you it is wrong. when I ring this bell, you will be in my power, but you wont realize it. Wake up...now” James rung the bell. Amber and Priscilla shook their heads.

“I feel strange” Priscilla said.

“me too” Amber said.

“hey, do you girls want to come home with me?” James asked. The girls agreed quickly, but were confused. They got to his house. James’s parents werent home, and he led them up to his room.

“why are we doing this, Priscilla?” Amber asked. “i dotn know” Priscilla looked angry, but coudl nto refuse James anything. He turn around, and pulled his cock out of his pants. Amber gasped, but Priscilla smiled.

“suck my cock” he commanded. They bent down and licked his cock, running their pink tongues over it.

As they both competed to suck and caress his cock, their bodies rubbed together. As their big tits bounced and rubbed together, James got even more turned on. He ordered them to take off their clothes, and they obeyed. Both of them had white patches where their bikinis had been, as they had tanned on the beach. “Amber, I want you to fondle Priscilla’s breasts, and Priscilla, I want you to finger fuck Amber” they resisted at first, but since they were under James’s control, they broke down adn began making out with eachother. James stroked his cock as the girls started getting into it. They kissed and ran their long fingers over eachothers peach colored flesh. “now, I’ve got to decide. One of you i’m going to fuck real rough and hard, and the other, I’m going to fuck sweet and soft until you cum real big” James contemplated this while the girls got themselves wet. He reached over and pulled them apart. “both of you go lie side by side on my bed”

they climbe dinto hsi bed, completely naked, and lay side by side. Priscilla’s long blonde hair almost covered her huge tits, and she opened her legs, inviting him in. Amber sat beside her, timid and embarassed about being naked.

“Priscilla, turn over. Lay on your stomach” Priscilla did this and James climbed on top of her, pushing his cock into her from behind and fucking her hard and rough. The bed slammed into the wall as Priscilla moaned loudly, enjoying his long hard cock. James kept his eye on Amber, who used was a snobby preppies, but now was just scared about losing her virginity. She looked at him fearfully. “you’re next” James told her. “you’re going to get my sloppy seconds for you first time. How does that make you feel?”

“disgusted, violated, but I cant say no to you” Amber said, wide eyed with nervousness. As Priscilla climaxed, James pulled out of ehr and coaxed Amber’s tight thighs open. She was a redhead, all over. He entered her, and popped her cherry. She was stiff at first, but then pleasure overcame her, and she began to cum. As James came inside Amber, and pulled out to unload his hot semen all over her face. She licked it greedily. As the girls, disheveled and confused, shuffled out of his house, James thought about who he was going to hypnotize next. Should he fuck his hot teacher? or his cute little neighbor? or maybe, he should dapple in forbidden waters and take the virginity of his little sister, Donna...