The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jane’s Attitude Adjustment

Jane Simmons is a young federal attorney in the office. For the life of her, she cannot understand why Emma will not entertain pursuing what she considers the largest crime boss in the city. On her own, she begins an undercover investigation to determine why Ricardo Munoz seems to be protected. What she discovers shocks her and too late she discovers that Emma and her friends all had an attitude adjustment. Is she next?

Note: This story is a sequel to the story Twins where many of the characters were introduced. It is also written as a POV.

MC, MD, MF, FF, MA

Walking back into my office, I could not believe the decision I had been handed on a Friday afternoon by my boss. “Carolyn, please get in here and bring me the Munoz file,” I yelled to my assistant as I went and poured another cup of coffee.

Ten minutes later, I heard a cough at the door. There stood Carolyn James, my paralegal who was studying nights at City College getting her own law degree. “Here’s the Munoz file,” she said walking to my desk and handing me the thick file.

“From the look on your face when you returned, I guess the meeting with McGuire did not go well?” Looking up, “no it did not and don’t let her catch you calling her McGuire. It is McGuire—Matz every since her wedding last month.”

“Old habits die hard,” Carolyn answered. “She’s been Emma McGuire for as long as I have known her, so it will take awhile.” All I could do was smile. “Well, we have bigger issues to address; issues like the Munoz family. I don’t understand why everyone is hesitant about going after them. It is clear as day that they are pulling all of the strings in the city.”

“May I take a seat,” Carolyn asked. I nodded and watched her as she sat down. Carolyn was 29 years old, 3 years my senior, but bright, funny and some would describe: beautiful. She loved the outdoors and weekends would find her high in the hills hiking or down on the river in a kayak. She always seemed more comfortable in jeans and a sleeveless blouse then corporate law attire, which she often told me was so 20th century.

“The Munoz family was Emma’s number one target until a few months ago. In fact, she worked closely with her sister over at the Bureau in an attempt to put them away.” Carolyn paused, “they went undercover just about the time you arrived, were gone for weeks and returned with enough evidence to put away half of the crime families in the city. They had evidence on everyone but the Munoz family.”

“Doesn’t that seem a little strange?” I asked Carolyn. “If the Munoz family really ran things, then why wouldn’t there be any evidence on them? You would think they would at least show up a few times?” Carolyn noddd her head, “you would think so, but there was nothing.” She then added, “and with all the evidence coming in, we have been swamped with preparing cases against others. It was a treasure chest of data, but left little time for anything else.”

Looking up at Carolyn, I made a simple request: “please contact the Bureau and the investigating agents and get everything they have on the Munoz family sent over.” Carolyn looked confused stating, “I thought we were just told to focus elsewhere and not waste our time.”

I had to chuckle as I watched her face. “You are right, that is what I was told; however, what I do with information sent over in my free time is my own business.” Carolyn nodded, “well, I guess there goes any chance I had at a social life in the coming weekends.” I pretended to be offended. “What, spending quality time with your boss, eating cold pizza and drinking warm beer isn’t your idea of fun?”

Carolyn picked up the file as she left the office and looking over her shoulder commented, “at least get carryout pizza or Chinese if we are really going to do this.”

Forty minutes later, my phone rang and Carolyn stuck her head into my office: “there is an agent Shaun O’Brien on the line from the Bureau. He needs to talk to you.” Picking up the line, O’Brien discussed the records request on the Munoz family. He argued against reopening any investigations going as far as telling me “it was a dry hole.” When I insisted, he let it be known that he was married to Emma’s sister and that he was sure his wife Emily would discuss the request with her.

I was frustrated, “Agent O’Brien, you and the Bureau can discuss my request with anyone you like, but consider it a formal request. I have a courier enroute as we speak to pick up the files.” O’Brien seemed to back down stating, “I don’t want to seem uncooperative, but our attention is elsewhere and this is just a distractor.”

I nodded my head assuring him over the phone that “our request for records is just that, a records request. I can assure you, we will do our own analysis.” I then thanked him in advance for his cooperation. Carolyn, listening nearby shook her head, “wow that was quick. I thought we were on the same team.”

I looked up agreeing. “This just gets more bizarre by the minute. So he’s married to the boss’ sister?” Carolyn nodded. “They are identical twins. We have Emma and the Bureau has Emily. I laughed a little, “and both sisters married Bureau agents, what a tangled web.”

Carolyn took a moment to think then looked at me stating, “well remember they have been successful. Some might even argue highly successful recently. It is hard to argue against success.”

“That is what bothers me so much, that much success in such a short period of time is highly unusual, but maybe the files will tell us something.”

The remainder of the afternoon went quickly and I soon heard Carolyn wrapping up for the weekend. “Did the files come in as we asked?” She pointed to a large cardboard box on her desk. “I will bring them with me in the morning.” Continuing, “by the way,” she asked, “are we working here on Saturday?” I thought about it for a few minutes and said, “no, we can do it from my condo. The view is much better.”

“I understand the view,” Carolyn said with a smile, “but how is the coffee? Do I need to pick up some on my way over?,

“I will have you know that in law school, I mastered the art of the coffee pot, so no, you don’t need to bring your own,” I chided my assistant. “In fact, if I had failed at law school, my second career would have been a barista.”

With that, Carolyn scooped up the box and headed to the elevator passing Emma as she walked into my office. Emma did not wait to take a seat and got right to the point. “I have been told about the records request to the Bureau.” I just nodded my head. She stared at me still smiling, “I thought we agreed not to waste anytime on Munoz and to concentrate on the cases we can make? ”

“We did,” I answered, “but our agreement dealt with shall we say ‘company time,’ what I will do will be on my own personal time, so it won’t dilute any efforts here.” Emma looked at me and nodded, “please make sure it does not. I told you that you will be wasting your time, but if you insist, I will not stop you.” With that, she got up, straightened her skirt, and walked out of my office. I thought to myself, I guess you have just been put on notice.

Given it was Friday evening, I decided to stop off for a drink. O’Malley’s the local watering hole was a favorite with the office, so after packing up, I headed across the street for a martini. I instantly regretted not asking Carolyn to join me as most people seemed to be there with someone else. Being single and alone left you either the odd person out, or the center of attention. I wanted neither. Luckily, as I looked around, I saw Emma and her identical twin, who I knew must be Emily. Emma waved me over and I noticed two men quickly join them at the table. Sitting down, I was introduced to Emily, Mike and Shaun. They all kidded me, “ahh, the records request lady.”

Emma saved me, “ok, it is the weekend and the rule for the evening is no shop talk.” Everyone nodded their head. We were soon joined by another of Emma’s friends who openly asked her, “how many weeks along she was.” Emma saw my surprised face and leaned over to me. “Yes, I am pregnant by about three months. So is Emily.” A few people at work know, but I would ask you keep this to yourself for awhile. I don’t think I will be able to hide it much longer.”

“Congratulations,” I sputtered. Clearly calculating the time in my head.

Emma laughed, “don’t do the math, it was a honeymoon surprise for both Emily and myself. It guarantees we will always remember our tropical paradise.”

“Oh, where did you honeymoon,” I asked innocently. Emma grinned and described a small, private island close to the Turks and Caicos where they spent their honeymoon. “It really was paradise. From the city of Provo, we had to take a boat about 45 minutes south to reach it. There was no air connections, so it was isolated.”

I could only nod my head, “well isolated for a honeymoon may not be a bad idea.”

Ten minutes later, we were joined by some of Mike’s fellow agents and one caught my attention. Tall, light blonde hair, and athletic, he looked much to young to be a field agent. He must have caught me staring at him idly as he walked over, put out his hand and introduced himself. “Hi, I am Cody Barth, or the new guy as they like to say.” He then looked at me waiting for an answer before finally saying, “and you are?” I must have blushed as Emma starting laughing, “don’t worry, he has that effect on everyone. It must be the California surfer boy image.” I held out my hand and simply said “Jane.”

Cody gripped my hand firmly and with a sheepish but cute grin, added, “and I am from Boston, not LA.”

“Well new guy Cody from Boston not LA, what are you drinking on this Friday night.” He quickly answered “scotch, two ice cubes.” Motioning to the waitress, I said “put it on my tab.” He nodded his head and smiled.

“Anything for better interoffice cooperation,” I laughed as I sipped my martini. Emily would not let the newness theme go laughing, “well Jane is new, Cody is new, so maybe we should team them up and make them work together.” I tried to shake my head embarrassed by the attention. Cody leaned in and whispered in my ear, “if we ignore them, they will go away, besides, I don’t bite.” I must have smiled as everyone else shouted, “done.”

Now it was Cody’s time to buy me a drink. “A cold martini,” was all I needed to say.

As we left that night, my new Bureau partner walked out next to me asking, “where are you parked?”

“Across the street in the Federal Garage,” I quickly answered.

“Well, given the hour, let me walk you to your car.” I insisted that I would be fine and he insisted that he would make sure I was. He won the argument. Walking over, we made small talk, but I had to admit, he was funny. When he opened the door for me, I went to make a comment and he quickly said, “don’t say it.” Smiling, I slid into the car, looked up and with a smile said, I guess we will be talking on Monday.

That night while sipping another martini, my mind kept going back to the bar and Cody. I had to admit, he was cute, funny and bright. What was there not to like. Every time I dismissed thoughts of him, more came back and I finally had to relax and just remind myself that my current social life was terrible and maybe he would be good for a date or two down the road. The last thought in my mind as I fell asleep was “you are working yourself too hard.”

At 10am on Saturday, Carolyn walked through my condo door box in hand. “I sure hope you have the coffee ready”, she quipped. Then she added “the office grapevine, which is never wrong, reports that you must have had a very good evening last night.” When I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner, Carolyn only said one word, “Cody.” I must have looked surprised as she added, “you will find there are no secrets in the office. I’ll guess there is even a betting pool now on when the two of you will have a date.” She put the box down, “but, he is adorable isn’t he?” I did not answer just commenting, “we have work to do.”

Throughout the day, we went through the files learning as much about Munoz as we could. It was clear that he ran much of the crime not only on the city, but the East Coast. Even Carolyn added at one point, “this guy is a real sweetheart.” One thing that got my attention was an article that mentioned he was purchasing small islands south of the Turks and Caicos. “He must be using these for offshore server farms and/or money laundering,” I whispered. Carolyn added, “he also seems to be investing in biotech or building labs, look at these shipping invoices.” She handed me a stack of invoices that showed purchases of sophisticated medical equipment.

By 3pm, we were ready to call it a day. Given it was a Saturday, I offered Carolyn a glass of wine as she walked around my condo. Looking out of the window, she commented on the view. “Wow, you see the harbor and the ocean from here.” I laughed and said, “the view is not something I can complain about.”

Carolyn walked by a bookcase and stopped looking at some pictures and awards. “OMG, is this you?” She asked the question while looking at a picture of a Team USA swimming event. “Yes, that is me right before I missed the cut for the olympics.” Carolyn laughed, “does Emma know? I understand both her and Emily were swimmers in college.” I shook my head, “I am sure she saw it on my resume somewhere, but I am not sure.”

After a little more small talk, Carolyn left and the files stayed on the table. There was something bothering me, but I could not put my finger on it.

Monday morning broke bright and early. After a 6am lap swim, I dressed for work. As I was picking out what to wear, I remembered that I may be meeting with Cody today and changed the look. I laughed thinking, “be careful, you are dressing for work, not for a guy.” I laughed as I slipped on a pair of black lace panties rationalizing, why not feel a little sensual in the morning. Dressed, I headed out the door.

I was buried in case files when at 10am, Carolyn opened my office door. “Cody is on the phone, so the look you have going on will not go to waste”. I must of blushed as she laughed and shut the door as I picked up the phone. “Are you free for lunch,” he asked. When I said that I was, he said “I will pick you up outside at 1130. ”

As soon as I hung up, Carolyn was in the door looking at me. I looked up. “Yes, we are going to lunch.” She smiled and kiddingly said “I wonder how many relationships began with those words.” All I could do was reply “please” and laugh. I then added, “it’s a working lunch.” She turned around and walking away looked over her shoulder and said “sure it is.”

At exactly 1130, I walked out of the lobby and there he was double parked and waving his hand. Getting in, I laughed, “breaking the law while picking up a prosecutor is a good start.” Cody’s smile was disarming. Without missing a beat, he said, “I am not worried, I know someone, who knows someone, so it will be ok.” Instead of driving into the downtown area, we were soon headed north. Cody looked at me, “trust me counselor, you will love the lunch and the view.” No truer words were spoken and we had lunch in a quaint place overlooking the cliffs falling straight into the ocean. The conversation was half personal and half business, but I found myself totally relaxed in his company. Finally, I had to look at my watch. “I don’t know about the Bureau, but I have some case files to prepare.”

Headed back to the city, he looked over and said simply, “how does Friday night cocktails sound?” I must have smiled as I nodded my head and said “sounds great.” As I got out of the car he remarked, “Jane, you have a beautiful smile.” Blushing caused him to push, “and you are cute when you blush.”

“Thanks for the lunch,” was all I managed to say before adding, “and I will see you on Friday evening.”

The rest of the week was a blur of activity, but each evening I kept coming back to the files in my condo. The more I went over the notes, the more I knew something was wrong. However, for the life of me, I could not connect all the dots. On Thursday evening before heading out, Carolyn popped her head in my office and jokingly said, “ok, none of the dull classic law attire tomorrow. You have after work plans remember?”

“Yes mom, I will wear something appropriate and thank you for the reminder. Now go home.” I laughed as she headed down the hall.

On Friday morning, I stood in front of my closet for the longest time. Who ever thought of dressing for work and a date could be so hard. Was the skirt a little shorter then normal....yes, was the blouse a little more colorful and revealing...yes, and were the heels a little taller.....yes. However, in the end, I liked the look. Even Carolyn approved as I put my purse down and headed for coffee.

By 5pm, I caught myself looking at the clock. I laughed, I was actually looking forward to this date. By 6pm, I was packed and headed out of the office. I put my briefcase in the trunk of my car and exited the garage heading across the street to the office’s favorite watering hole. I firmly believed Emily, Emma and their husbands would be there, but was surprised when I saw only Cody’s smiling face upon walking in. He handed me a martini. “It’s cold” was all he said.

“Where is everyone?” I had to ask the question as this was a Friday night hangout.

“Honestly, I think the world knew about meeting for drinks and they decided to leave us alone.” He laughed, “I have been told there are no secrets.” I took the opportunity to add, “I was told the same thing.” Cody looked across the table at me and with a straight face said, “did I forget to tell you that you have a great smile.” I could feel myself blush and wanted to kick myself under the table.

Drinks turned into dinner and then the required escort to my car. As I put the keys into the lock, I turned to thank him and was greeted by a warm kiss of the cheek and a goodnight and thanks. “Wait a minute,” I managed to get out, before returning his kiss on the lips and then asking, “shall we do this again.”

He walked away smiling, looking over his shoulder saying, “how about tomorrow night counselor, I will call you with the details.” I slipped behind the steering wheel feeling something I had not felt in awhile: excitement.

At 9am, Cody called. “I hope I am not waking you from your beauty rest,” he laughed into the phone.

“Hardly,” I replied. “In fact, I am just coming in from doing my weekend laps, so I am wide awake.”

“Can you be ready by 11 for a pickup.” He asked knowing the time”

“Of course,” I replied, but I need to know how to dress.” He paused, “well we are going sailing and then to dinner, so you might want to bring a change of clothes. You can change on the boat.”

Cody was punctual and by 1130 we were at the marina and walking down to a large sailboat clearly meant for the ocean. “Don’t tell me this is yours,” I queried. He nodded, but added, “it belongs to my parents, but they don’t use it, so I am the caretaker.” I laughed adding, “caretaker, what a tough job.”

By 1230, we were out of the harbor and headed into the ocean. It was a perfect sailing day, warm, calm with a nice breeze. It took me only a few minutes to realize Cody knew his way around a boat. At one point he caught me staring and joked, “are you checking me out?”

I replied quickly, “not you, just your skills on a boat to determine if I needed to plan on swimming ashore.” Winking, I added, “you passed.”

The sailing was relaxing and pleasant. At one point, Cody had me take the wheel and stood behind me providing my first sailing lesson. Almost embarrassingly, it felt good. He was so close, I could feel his warmth and his breath. Damn, my nipples were hardening. The effect he was having was not unwelcome, just unusual given we had only known each other for a few weeks.

By 6pm, we were back in the harbor and I was below changing into a dress for dinner. Checking my makeup, I pulled down the hem a little. Now that it was on, the dress looked too short, but there was nothing I could do about it now. Walking back on deck, holding my heels in my hands, I got an admiring whistle from my sailing partner.

Again, this man made me blush. It was becoming a habit. When Cody remarked, “you look amazing,” all I could do was smile.

Dinner was down by the marina and the view at sunset was special. Throughout dinner, we continued small talk, but we did let some work and office creep into the discussions. Finally, I brought up the topic of Munoz and told him my concerns. Surprisingly, he confided that he shared similar concerns but had been told that investigation was hands off.

“Doesn’t that seem strange to you,” I asked quietly.

Cody nodded, “yes, and there are a lot of things about the Munoz family that don’t add up, but they are like teflon and nothing sticks.” He continued, “we are so busy with the other cases, we just leave them alone.”

It hit me at that moment. “I know this is crazy,” I said quietly, “but what if Munoz is the source of the information on rival families?” I continued my thought, “instead of starting a war between the rival organizations, he is just feeding the information to us and in effect, we do his dirty work eliminating the competition one by one.”

Cody looked at me with a stunned expression. “You may be on to something, but then he has to be feeding it to someone on the inside, which means we have someone connected to his organization in our ranks.” I nodded my head.

“Ok, on Monday we need a meeting. A very small meeting with people we can trust. I suggest Emma from your side and maybe your paralegal. I will bring Mike and Shaun. We don’t need anyone else until we have more solid evidence.” Cody looked at me for a reaction. I just nodded my head.

“What do you think,” he asked.

“Well, at least I am not feeling crazy.” I then looked up and added, “I think I need a second martini.”

Leaving the restaurant, I noticed little things about Cody. He was a pure gentleman. He pulled out my chair, held the door, and focused on me. When the valet brought up the car, and Cody opened the door, The hem of my dress rode up high on my thigh as I slid into the seat. I looked up and saw his eyes on me. “Admiring the view,” I asked. Now it was my turn to watch him grow red faced. When he got into the car, I leaned over and whispered in his ear, “now, how does it feel to be busted?”

When we pulled up to my condo, I was trying to think of how to avoid an awkward goodbye. My solution was to postpone it, besides, the night was still young. “Would you like to come up for a drink?” He smiled and nodded. I felt relieved and then hoped the condo was presentable.

Walking in he whistled at the view. I put down my purse and walked into the kitchen where I poured a 12 year old Balvenie Scotch over two ice cubes. Walking out, I handed it to him. “I noticed that you liked 12 year olds.” Cody smiled, “so you were planning for my arrival?”

“No,” I replied, “but I knew we would be working together and sooner or later I’d need a scotch for you.” Then I added, “tonight’s just a bonus.”

Cody walked past the bookcase and focused on some pictures and encased medals. “Wow, I am impressed? Do you still swim?” I nodded my head.

“Laps every morning, weather permitting.” I then added, “but trust me, I am no longer in competition shape.”

“Well, you could have fooled me.” Cody added. “I am sure that you would leave me in your wake.”

I made no comment, but turned and walked back into the kitchen to get a glass of wine. As I was walking, I felt the sway of my hips in the dress and wondered if his eyes were looking at me.

Walking back into my living area, I watched Cody sip his scotch. I rarely studied a man, but watching him was pleasant. He looked confident and he was definitely fun to be around. Walking over, he put down his glass and reaching out, took mine from my hand. He looked at me and simply said, “I don’t want this to get complicated, but....,” his words trailed off as his lips pressed into mine. I seemed to act out of instinct, my lips parted and I felt his warm tongue slowly exploring my mouth finding my tongue and dancing with it tip to tip. I thought in my head that you can tell a lot about a man from how he kisses and Cody brought kissing to a new art form. We finally broke the kiss. He stepped back and said simply, “we needed to get that out of the way.” I just nodded my head as my mind and body were flooded with conflicting emotions.

I looked up at Cody. He had a puzzled look and seemed if he was unsure if he was going to get a smile or a slap. I decided to settle the issue and stepping into his space, kissed him lightly allowing him to deepen the kiss if he wanted. He did and the feeling was electric. Stepping back, I whispered, “I am not worried about complicated at all.” Now it was his turn to smile. His next kiss was passionate and I could feel his arms pressing me close. Melting into his frame was easy and I had to admit, felt good.

Nothing progressed further that night, but there was a definite physical attraction that could not be denied. When I shut the door behind him, I just leaned against it and smiled. This, I admitted to myself, was an enjoyable night.

Monday, Carolyn walked into my office, shut the door and said “ok, tell me all about it.”

“About what?” I said without looking up from my paper. “I really have no idea what you are talking about.”

Carolyn put a coffee on my desk, “ok, here is a bribe boss, now how did it go with Cody?”

“Oh you mean Agent Barth? Well, we had a professional discussion over drinks on Friday.” I looked up and Carolyn was clearly disappointed. I then added, “which culminated with a sailing trip and dinner on Saturday.” Laughing, I tortured her, “now is that enough for your over active imagination?”

Carolyn chuckled, “well, I am glad you upheld the office’s reputation.” She then added, what do you know of the meeting with Emma, and the Bureau agents? By the way, it is scheduled for this afternoon in our conference room.” I then had Carolyn sit down, updated her on our suspicions and told her what to prepare for this afternoon’s meeting. As she reviewed my notes, she looked up. “I think we are on to something here.”

At 1pm, I walked into the conference room. Emma was already there as was the Bureau team of Emily, Mike, Shaun and Cody. Carolyn entered and shut the door. All eyes turned to me. I then slowly and methodically laid out the evidence and theory focusing especially on the real possibility of an inside source. When I finished, no one said anything. Cody broke the ice.

“I spent some time reviewing the files and the evidence and although this is just a theory, I think we should pursue it and realize we may have been penetrated.” Cody then looked at me. “There is a real possibility that we are being played, and although we are getting bad people off the streets, we are in effect aiding the Munoz family in consolidating power.”

I looked to Emma. She had a glazed look in her eyes and for a moment, I was not sure she followed the logic. Then, however, she brightened up and said, “interesting theory, but it is just a theory. We need much more then a hunch here.”

I nodded my head, “of course we do, but to get that, the hands off approach we have been taken must be lifted. All we are asking for is the power to freely investigate.”

Emily looked to Shaun and Mike and then over to Cody. “Agent Barth, are you in on this investigation.” Cody nodded. She then looked to Emma and simply said, “we are in.” She added, “it seems we have a problem in our midst and if we do, I want to fix it quickly.” Emma nodded and added, “I could not agree with you more.”

We had consensus.

Walking into the office, Carolyn followed me and quickly commented, “that was too easy.” I nodded my head, “yep, I was expecting more push back. I guess I was wrong.”

By mid-week, we had laid out everything to the entire team to include our belief that there was an off shore connection. Emily even laughed remarking, “we honeymooned in that area just a few months ago.” As we were getting ready to leave, Emma poked her head in my office. “Hey, it’s a long holiday weekend, any plans?”

I shook my head no.

She continued, “the weather is supposed to be great and we have a family friend who has a boat, well more like a yacht. He and his wife are in town and have invited us out for a weekend cruise. Emily and Shaun are going and I wondered if you are available. Emily is asking Cody now. We love for the two of you to join us.”

I thought for a minute and said, “let me talk to him and see about his plans, but it does sound great.” Emma nodded, “call me later and let me know.”

On the way home, I dialed Cody’s number. “I am calling about the cruise invitation we received. What do you think?” Naturally, being out on the water was right up Cody’s alley, so he was just hoping I would agree. When I said, it sounded like fun, he clearly was excited. “On the water with you for three days, now what could be better?” I added, “well, I have never been on a yacht.”

I called Emma and gave her the news, she seemed thrilled. She added, “remember to back some light dresses for dinner, they like to dress up, but other than that swimsuits and shorts will do.” I immediately went to my closet and looked through it, I did not want a packing crisis. I pulled out some swimsuits and then a couple of bikinis which still had the tags on them. “These will have to do,” I murmured to myself.

Cody picked me up at noon on Friday. I selected a light sundress to wear given the temperatures and forecast. When I slid into the car, he teased me with his ever present whistle and the “looking good,” comment. He then complimented me on only carrying a single bag. “You’d be surprised how much I can fit in a small bag,” I laughed. “It’s all in the packing.”

When we got to the marina, there were reserved parking spaces for the boat slip. Looking out at the boat, all I could say is “you got to be kidding me.” It was really a yacht complete with a crew. Someone came and got our bags and Cody took my arm and walked me aboard. Painted across the stern of the boat was its name: Transformational Experience. “Interesting name,” I quipped. Emma, Emily and their husbands were already aboard. They were joined by an older couple, who I assumed were the owners. Emma made the introductions. “Cody and Jane, please meet our hosts for the weekend, Dr. Simon Cural and his wife Vicki.”

Simon stepped forward and shook Cody’s hand and turned and embraced me. “Please call me Simon. Dr Cural is far too formal.” Vicki handed everyone a champagne flute and we toasted to a good weekend as the crew maneuvered the boat out into the harbor.

We were then given a tour of the boat. It was massive, complete with multiple bars, a hot tub, jet skis and all of the toys known to man. Taken below, we were shown our room. Emily laughed, “I am sure you and Cody won’t mind sharing a room. If you need bundling boards, we can make some.” That got a laugh from everyone. I poked Cody in the ribs and said, “he will behave.”

The stateroom was huge, much larger then you would get on a cruise liner. It had a king sized bed, full bath and sitting area complete with bar. “Wow, it must be nice,” Cody whispered. While he looked around, I unpacked my bag and was soon pouring a wine as Cody had already found the scotch. Heading back on deck, we met our hosts complimenting them on the yacht. “When one works hard, they should enjoy the fruits of their labor.”

Dinner that night was a festive affair. I was a little distracted as Simon seemed to continually whisper in Emily and Emma’s ear. For their part, the sisters just nodded. By 9pm they both had a glazed look in their eyes but I attributed that to alcohol and the end of a long work week. When Mike and Shaun took them below, it was with the promise of getting a good night’s sleep. Simon and Victoria sat across from us. Both he and Cody had taken to sipping scotch and smoking a cigar. When I asked him about his work, Simon just said, you might find it boring. “It is biomedical research on neural pathways. He added, it is a very promising field and as you can see lucrative.” Continuing, “I study the mind and the mind body connection.” At that, Vicki added, “Simon has perfected relaxation techniques and stress reliever that are truly life changing.”

“I am impressed,” I commented. “I am sure that is in great demand.”

Vicki added, “Emma and Emily have benefited from them greatly in the past.” She paused, “as have Mike and Shaun. The therapy is great for people in high stress jobs.” I looked over at Cody as he puffed a cigar and laughed, “well it looks like he’s over the stress of the week.”

About 20 min later the hosts excused themselves and the crew began cleaning up. “Well, I guess that is our hint to head below.” Cody held out his hand and standing, I followed him back to the cabin.

I took a long time getting ready for bed. Things were a little awkward as Cody and I were spending the night in the same bed. I selected a chemise gown that covered but flattered. After brushing out my hair, I walked in the room to find him already in bed. He looked up and whistled for the second time in the day. “Now that is one beautiful sight.” He then added, “I didn’t know about the sleeping arrangements, but I am not complaining.”

I walked over to the bed and had to admit that I was anxious. The warmth and depth of his kisses from the other night were still playing in my mind. Slipping under the sheets, I felt his arm wrap around me and I just shut my eyes and let him pull me closer. I felt his wam breath and then I felt his lips on mine. The feelings rushed back into me and my lips parted. The kiss deepened and I heard a very low moan in the room. It was from me. My mind was reading from the sensation of his body being so close and the depth of his kiss.

When we finally broke from the kiss. Cody looked down “are you ok.” I nodded my head. “Seriously,” he repeated, “I don’t want to screw things up with you in any way.” Instead of responding with words, I reached up and pulled his lips back to mine kissing him with a passion I had not let loose in ages. Now his hands began to lightly stroke my body through the material of my gown. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. It was his turn to moan. We broke the kiss again and lay there feeling the hum of the engines and the slow roll of the boat as it passed through the waves. From somewhere, I heard the light sound of music. It was not disturbing in anyway and seemed to blend into the motion the boat was making. Cody heard it too. “Is that bothering you?” When I shook my head, he just commented, “if it does let me know and I will find a control and shut it off.”

He then leaned back into me and as he pressed into my lips, I felt his fingers exploring my breasts. I sunk into my pillow, shutting my eyes. God, his fingers felt good. I could feel my nipples hardening, but when his fingers slid over them, I could not help but inhale deeply. Cody noticed, “sensitive, are we.” I just shook my head. I had always been sensitive, but never like this. I did not know if this was new, or it had just been awhile. Cody took his time and teasingly circled my nipples, one at a time and then together. When I opened my eyes, he was staring directly into them. “I love the way you move,” was all she said as he pulled my chemise up exposing my chest. I watched in anticipation as he lowered his lips.

I could feel his warm breath. I imagined the touch of his lips before I felt them and then I did. The moment of first contact was exquisite. His tongue swirled lightly over one and then the other. Each movement sent little jolts of electric energy down into my core. I could feel myself getting wet. I heard myself moan lightly and then a little louder. I wanted to encourage him, but wanted to maintain control. It was a balancing act. “Oh god that is so good,” were the first words coming from my lips. When he then raked his teeth over my now swollen nipples, I could not help pushing my hips into the air. He then broke contact and moved back to kissing me deeply. Looking into my eyes, Cody said, “there is no rush, we have all night.”

“Cody, I am not on the pill.” I had to break the bad news before we went any further. I also did not have any condoms in my purse, I had not been sexually active in awhile. I did not imagine we would be like this, but here we were. Cody smiled, “neither do I. So much for always being prepared.” He then added, “I guess we will just have to rely on good old fashion self control.” With that, his lips returned to my breasts while his fingers moved for the first time between my thighs. He touched my wetness and I let my legs fall open more inviting his touch.

As he touched me, my hands reached out and found his cock hard. I slowly touched it. I felt it’s length and girth, but resisted stroking him for the moment. What he was doing to me was just too distracting, but it was oh so good. My body was electric and my mind was racing...go, stop, what am I doing? All of these emotions and questions shattered at Cody’s next touch. My body had never reacted this way before and now here I was wanting more. I felt his fingers circle my clit which I knew was swollen. “OMG,” I heard erupt from my lips. When his fingers dipped into me and warm kisses trailed down my skin, I knew what was going to happen. I lay back in anticipation, wanting his touch and then his lips encircled my clit. I heard myself moan, I felt my body quiver, I did not know if I could take anymore.

Cody’s tongue was like magic and I wanted more. I no longer questioned why I was feeling this way or what was happening. The pleasure he was providing overrode everything. My toes curled, my fingers grabbed at the sheets and I came in a rush. I could feel my body spasm and quiver. I gasped for breath and buried my head back in the pillow. I opened my eyes to his face and the touch of his hands slowly stroking my body. “OMG, that was great,” was all I managed to whisper.

Almost as if by instinct, I felt my fingers brush against Cody’s cock. My mind was a flurry of emotion and thoughts. I grasped it and slowly began stroking him up and down. When I managed to slip off his boxer shorts, I saw his cock for the first time. I had no idea where the thought came from, but without a word, I lowered my head and allowed my lips to wrap around it. In the back of my head, I was thinking, what am I doing, but the more and more I sucked on Cody, the better it felt. I actually felt pleasure. I could feel my own wetness grow as I heard Cody’s initial moans. “God,” I thought, “this is hot.”

My mind was in conflict. It kept saying, this is not something you like to do, but here I was enjoying each bob of my head. Shots of pleasure rode through my body as I continued to pleasure Cody. His moans even increased the erotic nature of the moment. Pleasure quickly overcame my rationale defenses and I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. When one of my hands slipped down and felt his balls, he again moaned. His cock seemed to swell and stiffen, his body stiffened for a moment, and then with a grunt he came. As I sucked, I felt spurt after thick spurt of warm cum flow into my mouth and I had to swallow. It was a first for me and I almost felt proud about making him cum like this. Now it was Cody’s turn to lay back and say “OMG.” When he recovered, he rolled over and looked at me. “Wow, none of this was planned, what has gotten into us?” With a smile, I laughed and said, “maybe it is in the water.”

“Where can I get another glass of water,” he asked. “In fact, if it is the water, I will take one and bring you one too.”

I slipped my chemise back over my head, but left my panty off. It felt good as Cody pulled me close and we drifted off to sleep with the subtle music still playing in the background.

Saturday morning dawned early with sun streaming through a porthole window. Cody rolled over and kissed me on the cheek. “About last night, I don’t know what got into us, but I am glad it happened.” I saw that he was looking for a reaction as if he had crossed some forbidden line. “Me too,” I smiled. Then I commented, “that faint music must play 24 hrs a day down here.”

30 minutes later, we were heading up on deck. I had just slipped on a bikini and a coverup, pulled my hair back and applied some makeup making myself presentable. Cody was in a swimsuit and t shirt. I followed him up the steps and kidded him with a “nice butt comment.” He turned around laughing, “and they call us sexist.”

Everyone else was already on deck in the dining area. As we walked in, there was some good natured kidding, but I was determined not to blush. When Emma chided me about not getting the “bundling board,” I simply replied with “Cody was the perfect gentleman.” I was handed a Mimosa and commented about the view and the weather.

Breakfast was wonderful and the staff and hosts were at attentive. When I mentioned the low playing music in the cabin. Dr. Cural answered “if is bothers you’ I can have it turned off.” He added, “in my studies I have found that most guests find it relaxing and soothing, it allows one’s mind to just unwind, distress and recover from day to day pressures.”

I nodded my head. “It was no bother at all and eventually blended into the background noise of the ship.” Cural smiled nodding his head. “Well, I am glad you mind is open to what we provide.” I nodded, but thought the wording of the comment was mildly strange.

After breakfast, I moved to the sun deck where I joined Emma and Emily. Both were sporting very sexy one piece suits. I slipped off my coverup to Emma’s comment, “now that is a very nice looking bikini.” I asked if she thought I should change and she replied, “nonsense, if I were not pregnant, I would be sporting a bikini too and so would Emily.”

Vicki added, “I did not know. Congratulations are in order for both of you.” Emily perked up adding, “that’s what happens when you have a double wedding and honeymoon together.” We talked a little more while enjoying the sun. I finally asked, “i wonder when the guys will join us?”

“It should not be long,” Emma said. “I think Dr. Cural was going to show Cody some of his research and inventions. He is somewhat a mad scientist and he loves showing off his latest stuff.” Vicki added, “don’t worry, Mike and Shaun have all experienced it, I mean seen it before, so it should not be much longer.”

Almost on cue, the three men followed by Simon Cural, walked back on the tanning deck. “Wow, what a sight.” Shaun exclaimed and everyone laughed. I looked to Cody and he did not seem to be laughing. In fact, he looked somewhat dazed in an odd way.

“Cody, are you alright?” He looked over and nodded, but said nothing.

Mike cut in, “Cody had a little accident with some electricity below demonstrating how to charge a circuit board the doc was working on. The board survived, but Cody got the charge.” The men laughed and Cody chuckled a little. He then walked over to me seemingly recovered. “Are you ok,” I asked again and this time he answered “yes.”

“By the way, are Federal Prosecutors allowed to wear bikinis like that?” Cody chuckled and continued, “Ms. Simmons, that is definitely not courtroom attire, but I approve.” I threw a towel at him which he quickly dodged.

Vicki came out with a tray of drinks. Scotch for the men and mimosas for herself, Emily and Emma. She handed me a drink that she said her bartender makes especially for new guests on the boat and she hoped I would like it.

I took a sip. “This is wonderful,” I commented. “I’d love the recipe if you get a chance.”

Vicki laughed, “I will be glad to give it to you after you finish your second as no one drinks just one.” As everyone sipped their drinks, I felt my body more and more relax with the day. The drink went down easy and before I knew if, Vicki was handing me a second. “Be careful, they are said to be addictive.” I laughed and then went back to enjoying the morning.

I must have dozed a little, because my eyes popped open when Mike was asking me how my shoulder was feeling.

“It is still a little stiff, but ok,” I said. Emma laughed and said, “you do know we are aware of your swimming talents?”

“Well, given you read my resume, I was pretty sure that you knew as it would only take a google search.” I then said, “but my shoulder never fully recovered from the injury.”

Emily looked at me and said, “you should try a session with Dr Cural. Simon will make that pain go away or at least make you less aware of it. He did wonders for both of us.” Simon walked over and took my arm. “Jane, come with me for a minute and let’s try something.” For some reason, his voice sounded sincere and I was too relaxed to object. I stood and followed his lead. Warning bells were going off in my head, but my mind was dulled as I followed him down into the yacht. Following his direction somehow seemed natural.

I followed Simon down into what could only be described as an office/lab. “I understand that your shoulder has been bothering you.” When I nodded, he said “then I want you try try something.” He had me sit in a comfortable chair and as I sat there he had me concentrate on two things: his voice and a spot on the wall. He reached behind him and opened a jar that seemed to contain a white powder like substance. His finger traced some on the skin under my nose.

“Now as I talk to you, I want you to inhale deeply.” I did exactly as he said and my mind started to fill with swirling colors and images. I could hear his voice. It was so pleasant and relaxing. When he said, “now why don’t we answer some questions honestly,” I nodded; after all, he was going to help me and I could trust him.

Dr. Cural, started asking me questions about my life, but they became more and more personal. When he focused on my sex life and fantasies, I told myself this is wrong, do not answer, yet I heard very clearly my voice and clear and direct answers to his questions. I thought it was if I were watching a movie, but I was in it and I had no control over anything. Whenever I got agitated, he calmed me down with his voice or the white powder.

“Now inhale and float away for me dear,” he said in a soft voice. “Shut your eyes and take in all I say to you.” I felt my eyes grow heavy and despite a last minute effort to keep my eyelids open, darkness surrounded me. Then there was nothing.

My eyes popped open and I looked around getting my bearings. “Wow, did I nod off?” Dr. Cural smiled at me and nodded. “Don’t worry, it happens to almost everyone, but how is your shoulder?” Amazingly, my shoulder felt better then it had in awhile. “Well, surprisingly better.” As I got up from the chair, I felt my nipples rub against the fabric of my bikini and felt a wetness between my legs. “My mind questioned “where did all of that arousal come from,” but I quickly dismissed the question and headed back on deck with Cural.

Emily looked up. “She’s back.” Cody walked over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek which caused another shot of arousal to flow through me. My mind was saying, “what is going on,” but my body just responded to the pleasure it felt.

After lunch, Cural brought everyone back to the sun deck. Looking at Emily and Emma, he said, “I think the two of you need to tan topless this afternoon.” Without any hesitation, both stood and peeled down the shoulder straps of their suits until swollen breasts were exposed. My eyes must have displayed shock as Simon looked at me. “Don’t worry Jane, you might get to join them later.” I shook my head no, but sat almost transfixed as the twin sisters bared their breasts for all to see. Mike did not seem to care and commented, “a very European look, we are too hung up in the States.” Cural commented to Vicki, “the breast enhancement surgery did wonders, but the swelling caused by pregnancy completes the look.”

Cural then looked to me. “You and I had a very nice conversation down below.” He added, “please drink the cocktail Vicki is giving you.” I looked over at Vicki as she approached me and did not want to drink. Something was terribly wrong here, but I recoiled in horror as I watched my hand accept the drink, my lips murmur a thanks, and then felt the cool drink as it flowed into my throat.

Almost immediately, I was again relaxed, or at least my anxiety was dulled. Cural stared down at me. “You are free to speak.”

Upon hearing those words, my mind cleared, but my limbs were still heavy. “What has happened, what have you done to us, to me?”

“Well Agent Simmons, it is a long story, but let’s just say you are getting the same treatment as Shaun, Mike, Emily and Emma got months ago when they tangled with the Munoz family. All was fine until you reopened the case with Cody. We cannot afford loose ends, so we are just bringing you into the fold. As you can see from Cody, he has already adjusted well to treatment.”

I looked over at Cody who seemed oblivious to my situation. “How are you doing this?”

Cural looked at me. “I use a combination of drugs, subliminal messages coded in the music you hear, hypnosis, which you just underwent, and neural implants injected through food and drink. " He smiled, “basically you become a human puppet that we can control any time anywhere.”

“That’s mad,” I blurted out.

“Mad, but oh so effective, " Simon answered. He added “and the best part is you know what is going on and are powerless to stop it. All of those agents are screaming inside their minds right now, but cannot control their behaviors.” He finished with “everyone needs a demonstration of the effect and today you will have yours.”

I tried to move, but could not. Simon laughed, “remember, your body will do only what I allow or direct.”

He then looked over to where Emily and Emma were relaxing in the sun and said, “why don’t the two of you finish slipping out of your suits and come over here to assist Jane?” Immediately, my friends stood and slowly stripped off their suits totally exposing their bodies to the admiring eyes of the gathering. When they turned and walked towards me, I clearly stated, “I am sorry but I do not need any help.” Simon laughed and simply said “silence.” Immediately, I found it impossible to form words and a look of horror must have flashed across my face. “Do you see what I mean Agent Simmons?” Cural was clearly enjoying my dilemma.

When Emma and Emily drew near, Simon looked at me and said, “now Jane, why don’t you stand for us. After all, Emma and Emily are here to help you.” I looked over to Cody for help, but he was there sipping a drink with a blank stare and a dumb smile on his face. I wanted to scream at Curel “what have you done to him,” but thoughts refused to be turned into words. Try as I might, I felt my body standing as if I were a mere actor in his play.

Once I was standing, Cural continued with the lesson. “Emma and Emily, why don’t the two of you get Jane out of her bikini and then take here over to the tanning mats and make her comfortable.” He then looked at me. “Jane, you will gladly go with Emma and Emily and enjoy your time on the mat.”

As I stood there, my boss and her beautiful sister undid the strings and clasp on my bikini and unable to stop them, I was horrified as if fell to the boat deck. I was naked, totally exposed and subject to the leer of Cural. Both women took an arm and walked me to the mat, where they placed me on my stomach. As they did, I distinctly heard Simon on the phone to Munoz.

“Ricardo, yes everything is going as planned. The male agent is under control and Miss Simmons is about to complete her transformation. When complete, they will be like the others. At that point, we only have her paralegal, Carolyn James, to worry about.” He then added, but once we control Miss Simmons getting control of Miss James will not be difficult.” Simon then hung up the phone. I thought of Carolyn and how I now had her in danger, but at the moment there was nothing I could do.

Laying naked, I felt two sets of hands on my back. Then there was Simon’s voice issuing instructions. “That’s right, you must coat her with lotion to keep your friend from burning.”

When their hands ran down over my buttocks and onto my thighs, I was embarrassed. I had never been touched by a woman before and this was getting more and more intimate by the moment. Simon walked close and whispered in my ear. “That’s it Jane, relax and let those legs fall open so your friends can touch you properly.” Almost immediately a sense of relaxation flooded my body and I felt my legs fall apart. Emily and Emma quickly moved their strokes to my inner thigh working higher and higher until they finally brushed against my pussy.

My mind was screaming, “nooo,” but my body was open to receiving the sensual touches delivered by the beautiful twin sisters. Again, Simon’s voice whispered in my ears, “accept what they give you.” As soon as he said that, Emma whispered in the other ear, “it is time to turn over Dear.”

As soon as I did, I could see Cody’s eyes looking at me with a hunger I had not seen before. Almost immediately, I felt suntan oil being slowly drizzled over my body. The oil was quickly spread by four hands. I looked up, dazed by the sensations, into Emily and then Emma’s face. I wanted to say please stop, but when my lips opened only a small moan escaped as both sisters concentrated on my nipples, which like the night before were now extremely sensitive.

Cural looked down and chuckled, “one of the things nanotechnology and neural networking is good for is increasing the sensitivity and responsiveness of the human erogenous zones. I took special care with your formula as you will see and experience.”

Each stroke of their fingers sent a small jolt of electricity into my core and I felt my pussy moisten with lubrication. Emily replaced her finger with her lips, and when a small moan escaped my lips, Emma did the same. The men watched as the two sisters used their tongues to tease me. All I could I do was lay my head back and shut my eyes. I did not want this; it was wrong, but pleasure was winning. Pleasure was causing need and before long my body was crying out for more. Every nerve in my body seemed electric and every sense was amplified. I turned my head and looked at Simon. He was grinning; he knew he had won and there was nothing I could do to stop the inevitable surrender. My mind was screaming, but it made no difference. Pleasure was a powerful and addictive drug.

When Emily allowed her lips to slowly move down my stomach towards my thighs, pleasure increased. Emma remained on my breasts, while Emily slowly and deliberately teased my pussy with her warm breath and then her tongue and lips. I heard a scream and realized it was coming from my lips. I heard Emma whisper in my ear, “cum for me,” and as Emily swirled her tongue over the tip of my clit, I did. I exploded on her lips coating them with a thin sheen of juice.

I lay there quivering, staring up at the sky. “You are ready now,” Simon said. I did not know what he meant until I felt and saw Cody crawling up between my legs. He smiled down at me, but was clearly controlled by Cural. I felt his hardness pressing close to my pussy lips and then, he was in me. “OMG,” I screamed as it felt so good. Cody said nothing, but just rocked his hips back and forth with each movement pressing his cock deeper and deeper into my body. I was so wet there was no resistance. Within mere seconds, his cock was pressing close to my cervix. Then he began to move. His movements were slow, deliberate and measured designed to wring a large orgasm from my body.

My mind was in overdrive. Cody was deep in me, unprotected. Unlike the other night, we were not in control and sooner or later he would cum. I tried to say “no, please not like this,” but it made no difference. I could not form the words. Instead, my hips pressed up into him while my legs wrapped around him. I pulled him deeper. My mind was screaming as it was betrayed by my own body.

Cody’s movements were exquisite. Within minutes, I was on the edge and when his cock slid back across my clit, I exploded. I lost control of my movement, of time and my surroundings. Only pleasure counted. My body gripped his hard cock holding it tight as he exploded. I could almost feel stream after stream of potent seed splash against my insides. Cody held me. Simon did not want me to move. “I am sure you are a fertile young woman, so let’s give nature a chance.” After fifteen minutes, we got up and Simon allowed everyone to resume normal activities.

Simon’s control was now absolute. Within my mind, the neural network had activated, the nanos were doing their jobs and his conditioning had taken hold. In a dark corner of my mind, I revolted, but outwardly I was like everyone else on the boat: a smiling guest. I was programmed to obey his commands without concern or hesitation. When the afternoon passed into early evening, he sent us below to shower and dress for dinner. “Tonight,” he reminded the me, “wear something sexy.” He said the same to Emily and Emma.

I walked behind Cody into our stateroom. My mind was again screaming “no” as my arms wrapped around him, our lips pressed together and he began caressing em through my bikini. I could not override my instructions and Simon’s words of “you love Cody and giving him pleasure,” were cemented in my mind. Within seconds, I was on my knees pulling down his swim trunks. Once naked, I led him to the shower, where I allowed Cody to slip off my bikini before he led me into the spray. I cleaned him and then sucked on him until Cody moaned my name. Then he turned me around in the spray, stepped behind me and filled me from behind. Shots of pleasure rippled through my body as he made me yelp in heated response. My body was on fire within minutes and only found relief when I exploded. I heard myself whimper, “Cody, I am going to cum,” and then I did. As I did, I felt his release filling me again. He collapsed against my back. I was filled with emotions, some real, some caused by our captor. For a brief moment, I wondered if Cody’s mind was screaming like mine was. I felt his arms turn me around and face him. I could look in his eyes and see exactly what he must see in mine: joy, confusion, need and fear.

He kissed me and then slowly washed my body. I reciprocated. He then whispered, “our host expects us for dinner.” I had on a lightweight short sheath dress in black with gold sandals. The instructions of “wear something sexy,” were fresh in my mind. As I checked myself out in the mirror, I reached under my dress and slipped off my panty. I made sure Cody saw what I was doing. Alarm bells should have been going off in my head, but there were none. I walked up the steps ahead of him knowing I was providing a great view of my bare thigh and that very thought sent a thrill through my body.

Dinner was elegantly prepared. I sat smiling, making small talk like everything was normal. Today’s events just blended into the background. Vicki walked over to Cody who was within earshot. I could clearly hear her ask “when is the wedding? Followed by “have you two picked a date yet?” Cody looked at me and smiled. Immediately my mind calmed, “of course we were getting married.” In fact, when Cural toasted our engagement, all I could do was thank him. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

Simon walked over to where I was sitting. “You look like an elegant model, Miss Simmons, you must pose for my camera before leaving the boat.” Of course, I nodded my head in agreement. I was flattered and aroused. He saw me blush and added, “I see your exhibitionist streak is developing right on schedule.” I looked across the deck and saw Cody staring at me. I did not realize that I had been crossing and uncrossing my legs giving Cody a peep show. Again my mind screamed, “what is wrong with you, you need to get away.” Instead, I sat with my eyes on Cody and slowly uncrossed my legs. As a smile broke out across his face, a rush of excitement transited my entire body.

“Tomorrow, we will dock down the coast and pick up a special passenger before heading back out to sea for our return trip.” Simon looked around, “please enjoy yourselves this evening after dinner. Unfortunately, I have some arrangements to make for tomorrow’s guest, so Vicki and I will leave in a bit, but in the meantime I suggest the ladies try the hot tub. It handles up to six couples, so you have plenty of room.”

Simon walked up to me with a gleam in his eyes. “Cody, help Jane out of her clothes and then you can get ready to join her.” Almost immediately, Cody had me unzipped and naked, walking me over to the bubbling water. As I slipped my body under the surface of the water, Vicki handed me a drink with some simple instructions, “drink this.” By the time I started sipping, I was joined by Emma and then Emily. Soon after Cody, Mike and Shaun entered the water. Everyone was naked and no one seemed to show any inhibitions.

As soon as I put my drink down and went to rest my head along the side of the tub, I knew something was different. Almost immediately, my head seemed to float above everything and I felt too relaxed to move. I watched as Vicki whispered something in the twin sisters’ ears and within seconds, they were sitting on both sides of me. The bubbles and jets caressed my skin. At the same time, Emma pressed her sensual lips to mine, while Emily’s fingers teased my left breast. Her other hand slipped between my thighs. As the men watched, I shut my eyes and simply moaned. It felt so good. I opened my eyes feeling totally uninhibited quickly taking Emma’s tongue into my mouth as my hips rode up into Emily’s hand. My mind screamed “stop now,” but every time I opened my mouth only moans escaped.

As I lay back, I felt Emily’s finger moving closer and closer to my clit. I shut my eyes in anticipation. Then she touched me mating the tip for her finger to the sensitive tip of my clit. I arched my back moaning out loud. I finally got some words out. I went to say “OMG , please stop.” What came out was, “OMG, please.” Emily leaned in and whispered, “of course, we will give you more now that you asked so politely.” I felt another finger on me, this one entering my body and curling against the roof of my pussy. “OMG, OMG, OMG,” was all I could get out. My mind was whirling awash in pleasure. I felt my orgasm building. I came crying out unable to control my body.

I felt arms moving my body in the bubbling water. Emma whispered “you will enjoy this Jane”. They turned me so that I was facing the outside of the pool. Cody walked behind me in the water and grabbed my hips. His cock slid quickly into my body and as it did, he walked me into one of the water jets. Emma whispered, “shut your eyes and feel how good the water jet gets as I turn up the pressure.” I almost came right there. I had never felt such an intense sensation as the pressurized water jet flow washed directly into my clit while Cody filled my pussy. I heard myself cry out, but they kept me in the stream of water. My body gripped Cody. I wanted to cum, I heard myself beg. Then I exploded again caught between the flow of water and the hard cock in my pussy. My orgasm seemed to go on forever, or maybe there was more then one. I finally backed away after Cody again filled me with his seed. I felt like a rag doll, limp, tired and responsive to those around me.

When I sufficiently recovered, I turned my head to the left and right and saw Emma and Emily sucking on their husband’s cocks. My mind did not question this public display. In fact, I could not tear my eyes away. Cody still behind me whispered, “you like watching, don’t you?” I nodded yes. As I continued to watch, Cody played with my clit and had me on the verge of another orgasm in a few minutes. He kept me there watching the other couples until he was sure Mike and Shaun were ready to cum. When they did, he fingered me and I exploded again.

I don’t remember getting into bed that evening, but woke to morning sunlight streaming again through the window. I rolled over and saw Cody’s naked body intertwined with sheets. I stared at him, the man who would be my husband. Even the warning bells in my mind could barely be heard anymore. Everything seemed normal to me. When he rolled over, Cody looked up and grinned. “I don’t remember much, it must have been a good night.” I blushed slightly as images of a hot tub flashed into my mind. “Don’t worry,” he whispered, “it is Vegas rules, what happens here stays here.” I pulled the sheet up covering my nakedness, which he immediately pulled down.

“I never get tired of staring at that body,” he laughed. Surprisingly, I answered, “and I never get tired of your eyes on me. It is a turn-on.” I headed into the bathroom showered and then slipped into my newest bikini. Looking at myself in the mirror, I saw that it left little to the imagination. Slipping on a sheer coverup, I headed up to the main deck joining everyone else. Cody, stood up and pulled out my chair. He whispered, “remember, I can’t wait to get that suit off of you later today.” I must have blushed as Emily commented, “now that must have been a hot comment.”

I could see the Coast growing closer. “Does anyone know where we are going? " Emma answered giving me the name of the town. “Remember, we are picking up Carolyn down here and she is bringing the files.” Suddenly a memory was triggered. “Wow, I forgot all about that.” My mind was screaming, “not Carolyn too,” but there was nothing I could do. The plans were set in motion.

Within the hour, were were docked waiting for my paralegal to arrive. There was nothing any of the six of us could do. We sat like puppets in a play, all smiles and welcoming. I was the first to see Carolyn walking down the dock dressed casually with an overnight bag and a briefcase in tow. “There she is,” I shouted and waved. Carolyn got on the boat beaming and thanking me for the invitation. I introduced her to Simon and Vicki as the boat pulled away. Vicki took her below deck to her stateroom and came back up a few minutes later. “She is changing and will join us.”

Simon looked to his wife, “did you give her a welcoming drink as I asked?” Vicki nodded her head, “yes, she was happily sipping away when I left.” He then looked towards us. “Vicki, please get our three lovely ladies the new cocktail I was working on, I am sure they will love to try it out.” I had no idea what Simon was talking about, but knew when we were offered something, we had no choice but to drink it.

“Well given your big news, have the two of you selected a wedding date yet.” Cody answered, “no, but it won’t be long. Neither of us want to wait.” He looked to me and I nodded my head. Emma laughed, “please get married before I begin to show too much as I will have nothing to wear.” Emily nodded, “I second that thought””

All heads turned when Carolyn walked up on deck. She had on a fashionable bikini with a sheer coverup with strategic cutouts. I am sure she felt a little self conscious, so I added “wow, you look great.” I noticed she had finished her first drink and Vicki had given her a second. Simultaneously, Emma, Emily and I received the new cocktail. Sipping it, I knew there were additives, but I was powerless to stop my hands from bringing it to my lips. I sipped commenting, “again, Simon, you have created a great drink”. Emily remarked, “maybe he should be a mixologist.”

As the drink hit my stomach, I felt a warmth rush through my body. I could feel my nipples harden inside my bikini top. “I see you are enjoying the effects of my drink,” Vicki said with a smile. Simon named it after me: Victoria’s Secret. We all laughed at the play on words. Carolyn looked a little flushed and unsure of herself on her feet. Vicki, patted the seat next to her and said, “come sit here Dear, don’t stand while we are moving out into the ocean. Carolyn sat down and within 5 min, her head was on Vicki’s shoulders while Vicki was whispering in her ear.

Simon took it all in, picked up the phone and called someone. “Yes boss, she is here and well on her way to joining the others. There was no problem. Consider all of the loose ends cleaned up.”

I looked up and watched Simon walk over to Emily and whisper in her ear. Immediately, she stood up, dropped her swimsuit and was kneeling between Shaun’s legs sucking on his cock. Simon then walked up to Emma and she was soon doing the same with Mike. I watched as he approached me.

I heard his whisper in my ear. “Jane, you will stand, step out of your suit and then kneel between Cody’s legs. Nothing will make you happier then to have his hard cock spurting his beautiful seed down you throat.”

Before my mind could react, I felt my body standing on its own. As I did, my hand reached around and opened the clasp on the bikini top. I slipped it off and dropped it on the boat deck. I then untied the sides of my bikini bottom and was standing naked in front of Cody. My thoughts had slowed. Pleasure awaited as I sucked; I wanted pleasure didn’t I? I felt the boat deck as I knelt and then looking up, saw Cody’s cock hardening as he slipped off his swimsuit. I leaned forward and opening my lips, engulfed him pleasuring him until he was moaning,

I looked over and saw Emma doing the same as was Emily. Carolyn had a look of confusion on her face, but seemed unable or unwilling to move. I knew exactly what she was going through, but could not help her in any way. As I watched, I heard both Shaun and Mike moan as Emily and Emma took them deeper and deeper. I looked back at Cody and swirled the tip of my tongue over the head of his cock. He jumped in anticipation. I made an “O” with my lips and slowly engulfed most of his shaft. God, he tasted so good. I don’t know where it came from but I wanted more and more of him. Looking back at Carolyn, I saw that Vicki was massaging her breasts now and Carolyn’s eyes were closed. Clearly, she was enjoying the sensations.

My head continued to bob on Cody’s hardness. Each moan from his lips made me even more excited. Anywhere I looked, I saw sex. Carolyn’s top was now off and Vicki was running her fingers under the bikini bottoms. I could feel how wet I was becoming; the more I pleasured Cody like this, the better I felt.

I heard a loud moan and turned my head just in time to see Carolyn cum under Vicki’s fingers. Her eyes were glazed and her face wore a smile. She was now one of us captured in her own mind. As I watched her, I heard Shaun and Mike moan and watched as their wives took their cocks deep in their throat. Both came and everything was swallowed. Looking up at Cody, I knew he was close. I swirled my tongue over the head of his cock and felt it pulse in my mouth. Sucking it softly, I heard him grain and then I tasted my reward. I took all my lover gave me.

Carolyn was now taken below decks with Dr Cural. No one knew what happened, but when she joined us for dinner, she was a changed woman. Entertainment that evening was Emma and Emily pleasuring each other followed by Carolyn pleasuring me. I was crying inside as I am sure she was, but that did not stop me from spreading my legs and enjoying her tongue or from her pleasuring me like a lesbian lover. Simon laughed watching the sight: “she sure knows how to take care of her boss.”

By the time we returned to our cabins, I was ready for Cody. I had no idea what was in the drinks Simon provided, but my body was on fire. I could not wait to free his cock and ride it. When he came, so did I. Leaning forward, I moved my body to keep as much of Cody in me as possible.

In the morning, everyone dressed for departure from the boat. Simon and Vicki said their farewells mentioning that they would be in touch with us in the future. After all, we are now close friends. Emma, Emily, Mike and Shaun all headed to their respective homes leaving Carolyn and myself along with Cody. Kissing my fiancé on the cheek, I told him that we were giving Carolyn a ride home as she and I needed to talk. He dropped us at my condo and headed to his own with a kiss and a promise to connect later that evening.

Walking in the condo, I dropped my bags and turned into Carolyn. “What did you think of the trip?” She did not answer, rather she smothered my lips with hers. Clothes fell to the floor and within minutes, we were in my bed enjoying the fruits of Simon’s labor. My mind was screaming again and I wanted to stop, but her lips were too good and the pleasure was too great. All of the impulses and triggers fired and overwhelmed me. My lips opened, my tongue found hers and we began a slow exploration of each other’s bodies. This was no longer lawyer/paralegal, but lover—lover. I could not break away from what was done to my mind and I knew Carolyn was helpless too.

I traced my lips to her nipples and biting them lightly. I felt them harden in my mouth. She moaned and spread her legs wider almost offering an invitation. I lowered my lips kissing over the soft tuffs of her hair until I found her clit, swollen almost pulsing with each heartbeat. I gently licked it with my tongue. Teasing it, I was slow and deliberate and only increased the pressure and pace when Carolyn literally begged for release. When she came, my paralegal came hard flooding my lips with her sweet juices. Carolyn then returned the favor to me.

Four Weeks Later

It a small but elegant ceremony. Carolyn was my Maid of Honor and Emma and Emily were in the wedding party. Cody was as loving as ever and after vows were exchanged and the ceremony ended, we partied into the night. Simon provided our honeymoon as a gift and we were off to the same place Emma and Emily enjoyed. The small voice of warning in the back of my head was almost non-existent these days.

Two weeks after our return, I found out I was pregnant. Emma and Emily were ecstatic as was Carolyn. Cody was shocked and simply said, “I’m going to be a dad?” We received congratulatory flowers from Simon and Vicki.

When Carolyn got her law degree and passed the bar exam, I immediately hired her as a assistant federal attorney. Emma had been promoted and she had moved me into her old position. It was only fitting that Carolyn took mine. I had just hung up the phone when she walked into my office looking as beautiful as ever. “Did you want to see me boss.” I looked up, “why yes I did, we are going across the street for drinks tonight, are you available?” She laughed, “let’s see, drinks with my three favorite couples, or laundry. I’ll be there.”

“Did you hear about the new agent on Cody’s team? I hear he is really good.” Carolyn nodded, “yes, but we have not met yet.”

“Well you will tonight, he’s coming too.” Looking up I laughed, “so be on your good behavior.” Walking out of the office, Carolyn turned and laughed, “what would I do without you?”

“By the way”, I added, “his name is Brice.”

Across town, Simon’s phone rang.

“There is this agent we need to deal with, I think Carolyn can be of help.” Simon smiled, sipped his coffee and made a plan in his head.