The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jeff, The Doorman

By White Briefs Hypoman

I live in a beautiful hi-rise building in Greenwich Village in New York City. The building offers 24/7 doorman service and there are 3 shifts of doormen. One of the evening doorman Tuesday through Saturday is a really cute, tall guy named Jeff. Jeff has an adorable “baby face” which works nicely with his bald head. Poor Jeff, yes, a mostly bald head. He has his head buzzed very close when he gets a haircut. I have never fancied bald guys but Jeff’s face is so cute that the look really works for me.Jeff is also quite tall, probably 6′3″ and trim and toned. The other doormen and handymen in the building seem to admire and look up to Jeff, probably because they are mostly short Latin men and the majority are married. I sometimes hear Jeff dazzling them with his stories about going out to bars and picking up women. That’s the real turn off. Jeff seems to be a real woman hater and basically uses women for sex. I have listened in on some of these conversations and truly find them revolting.

I have long wanted to do some behavior modification on Jeff. I suspect he is a closet gay guy and secretly resents women. My theory is that he has come from a repressed home and has never been able to express himself as the person he is underneath. This whole “female conquest thing” he is doing does not reflect the persona he acts out and shows to his buddies.

One night I was coming home from a late dinner and ran into Jeff in front of my apartment building just as he ended his shift. He was wearing baggy jeans, a tee shirt and his signature baseball hat he always wears when not on duty, I suspect it is to cover his baldness. I asked where he was going and he said he was going home. I suggested we go around the corner to a restaurant and have a drink together. I told him I had lived in the building for almost 5 years now and that we had never had a decent conversation. Much to my joy, he agreed. So we went to the restaurant and sat at the bar. I told Jeff all about my business life and then asked him to tell me about his life, where he lives, what he does other than being a doorman etc. He got very relaxed plus I kept ordering drinks for us. I started to lower my voice and move closer to him on my bar stool. Jeff seems to relax even more and he too lowered his voice. I noticed that his eyelids were blinking. I told him he looked a little tired and should “maybe” close his eyes while we continued to talk. He obliged. We kept talking and talking but we were talking very low and very slowly now. Jeff was putty in my hands. I asked Jeff what kind of underwear he wore. Normally he would have thought that that was an odd question and might have reacted badly to it. He simply answered that he wore boxers. I told him that that was terrible and he should only wear white briefs. He asked why and I said because he could only ever be comfortable in white briefs. He said he didn’t understand. And I kept repeating that he would only be comfortable if he wore white briefs. Finally Jeff seemed to surrender to that idea. I also started to tell him that from now on, I was the most important person in his life and that he would want to spend all of his free time only with me. He seemed to like this concept. I told him I was his best friend and we really cared for each other. Also that I was a very accomplished business man and he should be glad that someone like me would want to spend time with a doorman who had no career. I told Jeff that his main problems were that he was bald and that he was a doorman. I wanted to begin breaking down his enormous ego and make him more passive. I told Jeff that it must be hard for him to be bald and have such a crappy job. I kept repeating that and I think he began to believe it. I told him he should be very grateful that I want to spend any quality time with him. I told him we must only meet in my apartment and he must wear only white briefs. I told him to feel nervous and uncomfortable all the time unless he was in my apartment and he was wearing only white briefs. I said that the minute I let him into my apartment, he should immediately take off all his clothes and just have his white briefs on. I then asked Jeff how he was feeling and he said “very happy and relaxed.” I told him that whenever I said the two words “white briefs”, he would feel the way he was feeling now, relaxed and happy. And that he would understand that whatever I tell him is the total truth. I told him to never question me. That I was always correct. He said yes. I continued to reinforce all of this until closing time at the bar. We drank a lot and stayed huddle all of the time talking in low voices. I decided not to bring Jeff back to my apartment. I didn’t want the late night doormen to see use coming into the apartment building together. We said good night in front of the restaurant. I told him to feel free to come by my apartment any time he wanted which seemed to make him happy.

The next night at about 11:30 p.m. my doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was Jeff. I asked, “What’s up?” and he said he had just gotten off of work and wanted to hang out. I said sure and beckoned him to come in. As soon as I closed the door, Jeff started taking off his clothes and to my delight he was wearing white Fruit of the Loom briefs. He looked awesome. Gorgeous, lean body with a nice package and a beautiful round butt. I asked him if he wanted some water or a drink and he said that water was fine. We sat down on my couch and I asked him how his shift was and he said kind of boring and then I said, “I really like your white briefs.” The trigger. Jeff went slightly limp and his eyelids blinked. I asked him how he was feeling and he said good. I told him I was very happy that he was wearing white briefs and that he had come to visit. I told him it was very important that he keep his white briefs clean and if he ever noticed that they were soiled, he must immediately change them. I told him I would start to buy briefs and have them in the apartment for him if he ever needs to change during working hours in case there were urine drops on the front of the briefs or skid marks. I told him to get very upset and frustrated when he noticed that the briefs were dirty and to start cursing. And he should know that he had to immediately come to me and I would have a new pair for him. I told him that I would always be there for him and he could count on me. That I would always “Take Care of Him.” I told him he needs to be taken care of. I told him it was important to understand that he needed to be taken care of and he should accept that. I also told him to no longer like women overtly because they are always taken care of and it wasn’t fair that just because they were women they were entitled to it. I told him that he was overwhelmed by everything he had to do in his life like brushing his teeth, bathing, shaving, putting on clothes, etc. and he needed to be taken care of. I told him that I would help him do anything he found too hard. I told him to find life too overwhelming and to realize that I was the only one who understood and who would help. I went on to say that every time I bought him new briefs and showed them to him, he would start to cry out of gratitude and he should tell me that I am his best friend and he could really count on me. I said that when he was crying, it would be perfectly normal for me to hug him and put my hand on his ass. I kept repeating that it is normal for me to put my hand on his ass and I asked him to repeat it.

Now I told Jeff he should go take shower because he had worked a long shift and needed to watch himself and put on new briefs. I told him the shower would make him feel great and when he got out, he would thank me and say he was tired and go home. I told him to remember everything I had told him as if it has always been true. I wanted to take things slow with him and build up trust and need.

Jeff happily went into the bathroom and took a shower. I put on the TV and in about 10 minutes, Jeff came out in new briefs that I had laid out for him to put on. These were Hanes briefs and they looked great on him as well. Some men just have the right contours for wearing briefs. I asked Jeff if he found the briefs OK and he started to sob and thank me and tell me that no one had ever been so nice to him. I put my arms around him and held him close and then I put my hand on his firm, round butt. We talked for a couple of minutes with my hand still on his butt. He said he was tired and was going to go home. I said I would put his worn briefs in with my wash and give them back to him the next time my cleaning girl came in to do laundry. Jeff looked relaxed and happy. We said Good Night.

I thought I would mention that I had a raving hard on the whole time Jeff was at my place in his briefs. I have not mentioned it but I think the sexiest thing in the world is to see and be with a man in white briefs. Nothing turns me on faster.

The next day, in the early evening about 6:30 p.m., there was a frantic knock on my door and there was poor Jeff in his doorman uniform. He had leaked some urine on his briefs while peeing and was going crazy. He was cursing his head off and his hands were in fists. He was on his dinner break and was just about to go into a store to buy new briefs. He seemed completely unable to cope with the situation. I told him I had bought some new briefs in his size earlier today in case he came by and I took out 3, 3 packs of white briefs. Brand names were Calvin Klein, Jockey and Gap. Jeff was completely overwhelmed with joy. He started crying uncontrollably. He told me I was the greatest person he knew and a real friend. I gave him an enormous hug and told him to quiet down and “that I would take care of him.” He was putty in my hands. I put his head on my shoulder and then I put my hand on his butt. I told him I was very happy we had become friends and why didn’t he come by after work so we could talk some more. He was both excited and delighted. He said sure! He quickly changed out of his “stained” briefs and put on a new pair of Gap briefs. Man, he looked hot! He showed no embarrassment in terms of changing in front of me. Jeff said he had to run and grab a quick bite because his dinner break was almost up. I told him OK and that I would see him about 11:30 p.m. when he got off work.

Like clockwork at 11:30 p.m., the doorbell range. Mr. Studly reporting for duty. Jeff had changed back into his street closes. I asked him how the rest of his shift was. He said one of the tenants had come in drunk and was annoying but otherwise it went fine. I asked him how he liked his new Gap White Briefs. Jeff again seemed to nod off a little and was sitting on my couch completely relaxed and susceptible to my commands. I asked Jeff what the most important part of his body was. He looked puzzled and answered, maybe his heart. I told him that he was incorrect and that he did not know his anatomy. I told him I understood that being a doorman and having no career, he would not be able to answer some questions like that. But that I understood and would tell him what to answer. I told him the most important part of his body is his asshole, but I said from now on, we would refer to it as “his hole.” He looks confused. I told him that not only was the “hole” responsible for a very vital bodily function; it was also the most important pleasure center of the body. He said he still did not understand. I went on to say that “the hole” could give 2 people pleasure. Firstly he could enjoy it greatly if someone were to caress, kiss and finger his hole. He stopped me immediately and said he was not gay. I said it had nothing to do with being gay. Sometimes friends like to give other friends pleasure. I said, for instance, after a hard day, he might like his hole rubbed. It would relax him and help cut stress. I told him that there are no boundaries between 2 friends and we do not need to label things. I told him he should be proud of his body. He obviously takes care of it and there is no shame in using his hole for what it is intended to be used for. He again said he wasn’t gay. I said “gay” had nothing to do with it. He was missing my point entirely and I was getting frustrated and maybe he should leave. Jeff got very, very upset and said he was very sorry and please, please, I shouldn’t be mad at him. He didn’t understand. I told him that maybe he should take a shower and put on some new briefs and we could talk some more about it. He agreed. I mentioned to put this used briefs into my hamper and that the new briefs I had bought for him were on the dining table and he should pick out a pair. Little did he know then when he went back to work earlier that I had jerked off into his worn briefs with the very small urine stain.

Some time later, Jeff came back freshly showed in a pair of CK white briefs. He said he has been troubled in the shower thinking about our conversation. I told him he looked very nice in his Calvin Klein white briefs and he immediately went into a low trancelike state. I told him his hole was very important to me and it was central to our friendship. He must learn to share his hole with me. In fact from now on, I “owned” his hole. He said he was getting a little freaked out. I asked if he trusted me and he immediately said he trusted me more than anyone in his life. So I said if that was the case, he should try to listen and understand what I am saying. From now on, I would take care of him and I am in charge of his hole. I kept repeating, “I own your hole. You will show me your hole any time I want to see it. I can do anything I want with your hole.” I repeated this for about 20 minutes and he finally seemed to be absorbing what I told him. I asked him if he wanted to watch the rerun of Anderson Cooper AC 360 and he said yes, so I put the TV on. About halfway through the show, I said, “Jeff, I would really like to see your hole.” He hesitated for a minute and then got up and stood with his back to me and pulled down his briefs and bent forward while spreading his butt cheeks with his hands. There it was, the “hole of my dreams.” It was perfect and hairless. Jeff has very little body hair. I blew on his hole and kissed it and said “thanks” and he pulled up his briefs and sat back down on the couch and we continued watching the news show.

About 2 a.m., I said I was tired and ready for bed. He said he was tired too but didn’t feel like dealing with the train home. I told him he was welcome to sleep here in my large queen size bed. I said I had extra bedding and I would not mind if he agreed to leave early in the morning. He was thrilled. I got the extra bedding and we went into the bedroom and I set up the bed. I got undressed except for my black briefs and we both used the bathroom and I shut the lights off and we both went to sleep. No touching, no foreplay, etc.

At about 7 a.m. I felt him stirring. He sat up in bed. I said good morning. He said he would just use the bathroom and be on his way. A few minutes later, he came back into the bedroom very upset. His briefs were dirty with both urine stains and skit marks. He didn’t know what he was going to do. I told him to calm down and take the briefs off and move his bowels and shower and that I would have a new pair of briefs waiting for him when he got out of the shower. About 10 minutes later, he came back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel. I handed him a pair of new Jockey briefs and he quickly put them on. He said he felt much better. I said I was glad. Then he said “he better get out of my hair.” I said fine but before he went, could he show me his hole. Jeff did not hesitate and turned around and pulled down his briefs and bent over and assumed the position. I was delighted. In the light of day, his hole was even more gorgeous than I remembered. I kissed it and put one finger slightly inside. He resisted slightly but got used to it quickly. I thought that it was a good time to do it being he was freshly showered. I took my finger out and smelled it. Hardly any scent at all. I thanks him and said he should get dressed and go. I told him to have a great day and that I would see him soon. He shaked my hand and left. Hand shaking would be a thing of the past by the time I get through with him.