The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jeff, The Doorman

By White Briefs Hypoman

Part 2

I had a leisurely morning. Being I own my own business, I can come and go as I please. I ordered breakfast in from a local take out restaurant and then went into the office. My thoughts went back to Jeff. To be honest, I had always had a crush on him, physically. And now that I could make him do practically anything I wanted, I was extremely turned on and could not wait to do more programming.

I left the office about 1 p.m. On the way home, I stopped at a local Old Navy store. I had long admired their brand of briefs. I really like fly front briefs. I hate the briefs that have no entry or exit in the front. It makes no sense to me. I bought two, 3 packs in Jeff’s size, waist 32.

I got home and took a shower and started to do some paperwork. About 2:30 p.m., Jeff called on the telephone. I was surprised. I had never given him my phone number, which is unlisted. Jeff told me that he got my number from the building log of all the tenant’s phone numbers. Jeff came right to the point. He had just gotten in for his shift and wanted to know if he could come up during his dinner break. I decided to set some boundaries and told him I had a lot of work to do and dinnertime was out of the question. He was very quiet and then I said he was welcome to stop by after his shift. He sounded happy and said he would see me later.

At 11:30 the doorbell rang. Jeff was in a blue demin jacket with a burgundy tee shirt, black jeans and black sneakers with a burgundy baseball hat. I told him to come in and he immediately took off all his clothes except for his white briefs. We sat down on my couch. He looked tired. I asked how his day was. He said his day was not good. He hated his job. What he especially dislikes about is having to be nice to all the women who flirt with him. I suspect until now Jeff had enjoyed the light foreplay that people develop with their doormen. Jeff also mentioned that he was having trouble with all the details of his jobs. There’s a lot of work with numbers, especially buzzing people in their apartments from the intercom and giving out packages. I told him that he would just have to grin and bear it for the time being. I asked when was the last time he had changed his “white briefs?” Immediately Jeff started to nod out. He relaxed his whole body and his eyelids got heavy. I asked him if he had ever had a serious girl friend. He said that he had. Her name was Gwen and they dated for close to 2 years. I asked why they broke up and he said she was too needy. She was always clinging onto him and was very insecure. She hated if he did anything other than pay attention to her 24/7. She even resented if he watched television. And he said she insisted on being touched all the time. She wanted any kind of physical contact, whether it be holding her hand or having his hand on her thigh or just plain cuddling when they lay down to read. This intrigued me. I told Jeff from now on, he was to act EXACTLY like Gwen. I told him that he could not stand to be with me without me touching him somewhere. I told him to ask me to touch him if I wasn’t. He said he didn’t want to because he thought Gwen was annoying and he did not want to annoy me. I told Jeff that he needed to be touched by me all the time. He needed the emotional support and it is good for us to touch all the time. We are after all good friends and I want to reassure Jeff during his hard time at work. I kept repeating to Jeff that he should make believe he was Gwen and that he liked to be touched all the time. Over and over again, I told Jeff that he was Gwen. Finally he seemed to surrender to the idea. I then asked my original question, “When was the last time he had changed his “white briefs?” Jeff jumped off the couch and opened his briefs from the top looking down into his crotch. He became enraged. There were urine stains on the inside of the front. Jeff started cursing and saying he hated to be in dirty clothes. He started pacing the room and I finally said “Why don’t you take a shower and then you can change your briefs. You would a full shift after all and you must be dirty anyway. And I bought you some new briefs today anyway. I think you’ll like them.” Jeff went from total anger to sheer joy and started weeping uncontrollably in gratitude for my kindness. “Did you really buy me new briefs?” he asked. I told him about the new Old Navy briefs and he was so excited. He was like a kid at Christmas. He wanted to see them right away. I took them out of the bag and he looked at them and sobbed. He was so happy. I hugged him. He smelled really sexy. And the texture of his skin was so delicious. While hugging him, I again put my left hand on his butt and with my other hand; I moved his head onto my right shoulder. It was pure ecstasy. He was totally defenseless. We remained like that for about 5 minutes and finally, with a raging hard-on, I said “Time for your shower, Big Guy.” We went into the bathroom together and I put the shower on for him. Jeff took off his briefs and put them in the hamper and went into the shower. I left a pair of the new briefs on the bathroom vanity and went into the living room and took off my clothes except for own briefs. Shortly afterwards, Jeff came out of the bathroom and looked just fuckin’ awesome in the new briefs. He asked what I was watching on TV. I told him I was watching The Young and the Restless on the soap channel, which he thought was funny. He then sat down next to me but very close. It was much closer than he ever sat near me before. I put my hand around his shoulder and he moved closer. I kissed his forehead and we watched the show. During a commercial, I said, “Jeff, I’d really like to see your hole.” He jumped up and stood in front of me, bent over and pulled his briefs down. I again blew on, lightly fingered and kissed his hole. When I was done, I said, “Thanks for showing me your hole” and he pulled his briefs up and he got back on the couch. I noticed this time that Jeff has a modest hard-on. When I say modest, I mean he was hard but not totally. Jeff has a healthy size dick, about 5 inches when soft so I am sure he is a monster when he is totally hard. I told Jeff he would be more comfortable if he would lay across my lap, which he quickly did. I rubbed his back lightly and made sure to rub and caress his brief clad butt. About 1 a.m. I said I was tired and ready for bed. Jeff asked if he could again stay over. I said OK. I had the bed already made up. Just as we got into the bedroom, I told Jeff how much I liked his Old Navy “White Briefs.” He got very unsteady on his feet from the trigger and I told him to sit down at the end of the bed. I then told him to remember what I told him before and that he is to act exactly like Gwen. He said he remembered. I then told him the only way he could sleep was if I held him the whole time. He needed to cuddle or he would not be able to sleep. I repeated this over and over again. Jeff sat there with his eyes half open and listened. Finally, I told him to stand up. He did. I noticed his crotch was bulging now. It was so damn hot! I again decided not to rush into sex so I just guided him into bed and we got into a “spooning position.” I rubbed my stiff dick against his butt but did nothing else. Sometimes there is something to be said for holding back. It just makes the actual event somehow better. This was a great way to end the day.

I felt Jeff stirring at about 7:30 a.m. We were still in the spooning position and I had my arms wrapped around him. It’s funny. Even his “morning breath” did not smell too bad. We said good morning and I said that I wanted to use the bathroom first and then he could get ready to leave. I took a quick leak and came back to Jeff, relaxing in bed. I told him the bathroom was free. “Why didn’t he do his business, etc.” He bolted out of bed and used the facilities and took a shower. I left a pair of Gap briefs on the vanity as I had done before. A short time later he returned to the bedroom. What a magnificent specimen he is! In a way, I am totally in awe of his looks in the light of day. Too bad he is in reality not a very nice person. I stood up and we embraced with the usual hand on butt/head on shoulder thing. I asked him what he would be doing during the day. He said he was going home to his apartment in Queens and had to pay some bills and do some food shopping. Then he was coming back into the city to do his doorman shift. He said he really hated his job and was getting more uncomfortable with it. I then said, “Gap White Briefs are very comfortable.” The trigger sent Jeff into a suggestible state again so I told him to sit down on the edge of the bed. I told him he needed to relieve the stress that his job was giving him. I went on to say that the best way to do that was for me to play with his hole. Judging by his face, the concept did not go over well. I firmly said that as I had told him before, his hole was the pleasure center of his body. And did he forget that I “owned “ his hole. He said he remembered. I said that I was worried about him and did not want him to be upset. The only way to fix his mental state, I again said, was for me to play with his hole. I told him to lie back on the bed, which he did. I then told him to remove his briefs and hand them to me. I took out a jar of aloe and said for him to just relax and I would do some relaxation exercises with his hole. I instructed him to keep an open mind and I guarantee he will feel better once I began. I started by rubbing some aloe on his hole and gently putting index finger inside. He did not appear to be in any discomfort. I talked to him in a low voice and kept saying, “doesn’t this feel good?” He just nodded and did seem to relax. His beautiful blue eyes glowed in the morning light. I started to put in another finger but he got a little tense. I said that it was natural for him to tense up but to let me continue, which he did. So there he was with 2 fingers up his hole and no visible side effects. His dick was slightly hard and in fact he looked oddly contented. I continued massaging his hole for about 15 minutes and he his dick was now in fact hard. (As I thought, he was very large when erect.) I told him it would feel better if he rubbed his dick. He seemed hesitant but I assured him it was OK. I could tell he was getting into it. I continued massaging and probing his hole and he gradually started to jerk off. A few minutes later, Jeff shot a large load over his left shoulder and onto my sheets, which was fine. He looked happy, spent and confused. I told him that he had done very well and didn’t he feel less tense? He said he had never done anything like that before but he did in fact fell well. I said given his current job unhappiness, I would be glad to help him out like this and help him relax. I and then I said, “Where are your white briefs?” Jeff was lying on his back and went into a total relaxation and suggestible state. I told him from now on, he would not be able to be able to tell the difference between the numbers 5 and 6. I kept repeating it over and over again that the 2 numbers will look the same to him. After about 10 minutes, I told him to go in the bathroom and go into the shower and soap up and clean off his dick. When he was finished, he was to come back in the bedroom, put on his briefs, get dressed and hug me goodbye. Jeff followed my instructions to the letter. I walked him to the door, hugged him and copped a feel of this butt. I told him to enjoy his day and call me later.

My aim in confusing him about the numbers was to make his job seem even harder. My intention is for him to either lose or get fired from his job. I wanted him to be totally dependent on me. I have plenty of money to support him and my place is certainly large enough for both of us to live. I rather fancy the idea of owing him totally, mentally and physically. My lover/partners in the past have all had too much spunk. I want someone who is passive in every way.

Poor Jeff. At about 4 p.m. (an hour after his shift started) Jeff called me totally hysterical. He didn’t know what was wrong but he was making so many mistakes at work. He said in fact it had taken him 4 tries to dial my phone number because he kept getting the numbers confused. And to make matters worse, he had peed a little in his underwear but couldn’t leave his post. I asked when his first break was and he said 5:30 p.m. although he said he doubted he could tell the time on his watch. I told him I would call down to the desk and tell him when to get off. I was very pleased with myself. 5:30 rolled around and I called down to the front desk. Jeff answered and I told him it was time for his break and he should come right up. He sounded relieved and said he would be right up. The bell rang. There stood this poor, pathetic, totally hot doorman on the verge of tears. I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him in and hugged and kissed him. He just cried and whimpered and snuggled close to me. Finally I told him he “had” to take a shower and get out of those dirty briefs. “I can’t fuckin’ believe I wet myself” he said. I help him take off his uniform and briefs and put him in the shower. He rinsed himself off and came out of the shower. I was waiting with a towel and helped him dry off. Then I helped him a pair of Fruit of the Loom briefs. He said he could do it himself but I said he was in no condition to do. We went into the living room. I asked how long his break was. He said 20 minutes and then the dinner break was at 7:30 p.m. I told him to get dressed and go down stairs and tell his boss that he didn’t feel well and needed to go home. Jeff said OK and was back in 10 minutes in his street clothes. He stripped down to his briefs and fell into my arms. He said he was afraid to go back to work. Jeff said something was wrong with his mind. I asked if he wanted to go to a doctor. He said maybe he was just tired and would feel better tomorrow. I said that was a good idea and then said, “Boy, you look really great in those Fruit of the Loom White Briefs. He got very unsteady on his feet so I guided him to a sitting position on my sofa. I told him that he was Gwen and that he was realizing that he was defenseless, could not hold down a job and just wanted to be a housewife. I told him that from now on, he would be the most happy cooking and cleaning and taking care of me. I also told him to offer his hole to me on an hourly basis and that from now on, he would be intrigued with the idea of having my hand, dildos and butt plugs up his hole. Jeff seemed a little tense and confused as I told him this. His body stiffened as if he was resistant to what I was telling. I reassured him that he would enjoy all this. He really would be good as a housewife and also all this “play” with his hole would be good for him. After about 20 minutes, he seemed to be assimilating my words. I then told him that he needed to go into the bedroom and lay down. I instructed him to wake up in a half hour and be ready to be a housewife and also immediately offer me his hole. I walked him into the bedroom, hugged and kissed him and put him to bed.

I took a long leisurely shower and changed my black briefs and did some business paperwork. Like clockwork, Jeff emerged from the bedroom in his briefs, came over to me and asked, “if I wanted to play with his hole.” I said sure. I instructed him to bend over with his back to me and with my center finger; I made a hole in the back of his briefs and inserted my finger in his hole. I was ecstasy, the visual of my finger up the hole of his round butt with his briefs still on. I immediately shot a load on his butt. He didn’t seem to notice. I told him to stand up and take his briefs off and put them in the hamper. When he came back, nude, I presented him with a pair of Gap White Briefs, which he filled out very nicely. I asked if he was hungry because I was going to order in some food from a take out restaurant. He said he was hungry and we decided to get Chinese food. I told him from now on, whenever we were alone, that I wanted to feed him because he was under too much stress. He said it wasn’t necessary but I insisted. I don’t actually think he minded. The food arrived shortly and we sat down at my dining table. I put a bib on him that said “Little Chief” and told him to be careful as I fed him, not to get anything on his briefs. He promised to be careful. So I began feeding both of us. It was cute. Jeff looked relax and content. After we finished eating, we sat down on the couch to watch TV. We were cuddling and I paused sometimes to kiss his beautiful bald head. I started the discussion of him quitting his job. I told him he wasn’t really smart enough to even be a doorman and I really thought he should stay home with him. I told him I would see to all his needs. Food, clothes (as if he would really need them), medical insurance, etc. He was apprehensive at first but I said he really didn’t have many options and I would be happy for him to stay with me. He said he would think it over and see how the next day at work went. A good start I thought.

We spent most of the night relaxing on the couch. I like my men extra clean so before bed, I told Jeff to take a shower and change his briefs, which I happily supplied. He entered the bedroom very happy and I decided to do some additional programming.