The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jenny Takes a New Job

The employment want-ad in Sundays Daily Mirror caught Jenny’s eye:

MANUFACTURERS REP. WANTED

Medical supply O.E.M. in need of energetic, enthusiastic individual for immediate part time opening. Flexible hours, excellent salary. Will train, no experience necessary. Some travel required, company vehicle supplied. Please contact:

555-123-4567

She had been searching for a part-time position since quitting a full-time stint as a legal assistant three months ago (refer to her last adventure). The experience had left a bad taste in her mouth, and she was hoping to find a more flexible, independent position.

She called first thing Monday morning, and was told that applications could be filled out up to five o’clock all week. She decided to be one of the first applicants, and dressed up in a beige summer-weight business suit and powder blue blouse, tying back her long blond hair. She kept her make-up very subtle, trying to project a professional, yet feminine impression.

Finding the modern building in an industrial complex off of Highway 21, she parked up front in an open spot marked for visitors only, and entered a comfortable waiting area. She walked up to a waist high two-pane glass panel, situated on the inside wall, next to a closed door marked “Employees Only.”

A soft chime had sounded as she had entered, and the glass panel slid open as she approached the window. A receptionist was seated facing her at a low wrap around desk, looking her over with a bright smile. “Could I help you?” she asked. Jenny was handed a clipboard with a job application, after she explained her interest in the ad she had seen yesterday. She took a seat in the room, and started filling out the simple application. The receptionist buzzed the office of Mr. Patrick, the owner. “I think we may have a live one already, Bill. Do you want to see her now?” Nodding her head as she listened to his directions, she said, “I’ll buzz you when she’s ready,” and broke the connection.

Jenny finished the form in about ten minutes. It seemed most companies used the same form these days, so it certainly simplified job hunting! “Mr. Patrick will be right with you,” said the receptionist, entering the foyer to retrieve the completed application. “Would you care for a cup of coffee?” she asked, pausing before she turned away. “Yes, that would be great! Cream and sugar if possible” Jenny answered. “I’ll be back in a jiffy. Why don’t you let me hang up your jacket? It’s awful warm today!” she asked, holding out a hand. “Thank you, that’s very nice of you!” she replied, slipping off the light jacket and handing it to her.

“So, what do you think?” she asked, as she stopped by Bills office on her way to the break room. The owner had opened up a wood bureau housing the security equipment, and was checking out Jenny on one of the closed circuit camera monitors. “She looks perfect. Holy shit, will you look at that rack!” He was a self-made man, having started from scratch, building his company into a thriving, multi-million dollar operation in what was a very competitive industry. He felt the key to his success was his crew of “Manufacturers Reps.” They had never failed to close an order for him yet!

Unlocking the bottom drawer of his desk, he pulled out a small pill bottle. Shaking out a blue capsule in his hand, he walked over to Marsha, and handed it to her with a wink. “Nice touch asking for her coat! What would I do without you!” he said, giving her a quick peck on the forehead. “Remember that at bonus time!” she said. Fluttering her eyelids, she left his office and made her way to the break room.

A close friend at Johnson Pharmaceutical had given him the special “relaxing” pills, after he had bailed him out of a bad personal situation. They were part of a research project conducted by the military, as they searched for new, non-invasive forms of interrogation. Hearing that the pill had no side effects, his devious mind had immediately formulated what was to prove a very successful marketing strategy.

Marsha poured out a steaming mug of fresh brew, and plopped the tablet in. It began fizzing as soon as it touched liquid, disappearing quickly after a few seconds. Stirring in a dollop of sugar and splash of fresh cream, she returned to the foyer, offering the mix to Jenny. She thanked her profusely, immediately taking a small sip. “Mmmmmm!” she exclaimed.

Manufacturers Rep. Jenny, Part #2

Jenny sat waiting in the foyer, reading the newest issue of People magazine. She was having a hard time concentrating, and finally gave up, placing it back in the rack next to the chair. She took another gulp of the coffee. She remembered to ask what brand they used. Normally she only enjoyed a few sips. She tilted her head back to drain the last few drops, and licked her lips. The warmth seemed to spread throughout her body, and she smiled deeply, at peace with the world and all the opportunities it now offered!

The inner door opened, and the receptionist returned to the foyer. She stooped down, her face close to Jenny. “Mr. Patrick will see you now,” she said softly, with a warm smile. Jenny pushed herself up off the chair, suddenly feeling very dizzy. “Whoopsey!” she said, holding her arms out to steady herself. “You must have gotten up too fast!” said Marsha, calmly taking one of her hands and slipping her arm around Jenny’s slim waist. She led her through the inner door, and down the carpeted hallway.

They entered a small office midway down the hall, and Jenny was directed to sit in the rooms only furnishing, a comfortable armchair facing a large TV monitor. “This is a short orientation program for all potential applicants” said Marsha. She took her left hand, and strapped on a thin gold watch. Jenny found it quite elegant and contemporary in appearance. The company logo was etched lightly in a face set with sparkling jewels. “This is a welcome present given to all new employees” she explained. She picked up a pair of headphones lying next to the chair, placing them over Jenny’s ears and adjusting the fit. She pushed a button on a VCR underneath the monitor, and an image of the building flashed on the screen. She then left the room, turning off the light before pulling the door shut behind her.

Jenny relaxed in the chair, as a gentle narrative began, in tune with the soft flashing images on the screen. A pleasant looking man was pictured, acting as the host of the video. She was having trouble making sense of his words, so she settled back into the chair and let her mind drift along with the stimuli. The new watch on her wrist began to vibrate softly, as the video continued. A sense of well being enveloped her. Strangely, the vibration seemed to follow a neural pathway directly to her nipples, causing them to stiffen in response to the new stimulation. Jenny watched the screen, as if in a trance, losing all sense of time and place.

With a flash, the video ended. The room was now cast in a blue sheen from the monitor. Marsha stepped in, causing her to squint against the bright office light through the open door. Jenny was rubbing her wrist absently, having no memory of the former vibration of the watch. Marsha slipped off the headphones, and led her to Mr. Patrick’s office. He walked around his desk to greet her with a big smile and firm handshake. She had a sense that she knew him from somewhere, but couldn’t put her finger on it. “I’m so glad to meet you Jenny!” He said, with a warm fatherly smile. “Take a seat!”

As she sat, the smell of coffee rose to greet her. “Oh good! I love this stuff!” she said, taking another big gulp from the mug waiting for her. She started squirming in her chair, and considered asking him if she could use a rest room. This coffee was great, but it went right through her! “Is anything the matter, Jenny?” he asked, returning her smile patiently. “Oh, nothing” she said, lowering her eyes. She felt embarrassed to say anything, not really knowing him yet. He touched a button on a small control he held in his hand, and once again her watch began to softly vibrate. Bill saw her features relax, as her new mental conditioning kicked in.

“Welcome back Jenny!” he said, cradling his hands in front of him. “Hi!” she answered with a bright smile, as she recognized him from the tape. She remembered him being such a nice man! “How do you feel now, dear?” he asked. “I feel real good, except I need to pee real bad!” she answered, shocked that she had made the admission so casually. She squirmed around some more, squeezing her legs tightly together. Bill smiled at her. “Thanks for your candor, Jenny. You can go to the rest room in just a minute! Now come along, there’s some people I would like you to meet.”

She followed along behind, around the perimeter of the main office area. The watch still vibrated softly against her wrist. It was a busy room, with the ring of phones and clatter of computer keyboards playing in the background. He held another door open, and they stepped into a long room, centered with a shiny wood conference table. The front wall was glass, providing a view out into the main office area. Three men were seated at each side of the table, and Mr. Patrick strode over to the far end, taking his place in a high-backed leather chair.

“Gentlemen, I would like you to meet Jenny Richards. She has applied to be our new sales rep. Now let’s see if she’s qualified, shall we!” The men all nodded their heads in agreement. “Take off your blouse. Let’s see what you got” he directed, with a nod of his head. She set the coffee mug down at her end of the table (after taking another big swig). Amazing even herself, she unbuttoned her pretty blouse, and slipped the garment off her shoulders, casually draping it across an empty chair. “Now the bra” he said, as she felt the men’s careful appraisal from the room.

Unable to deny his request, she reached behind, and unhooked the sturdy strap. Pulling the garment forward, she let it fall onto the seat of the chair. Her heavy unbound breasts now swung free, crossed by red strap marks from the bra. Jenny has dark brown aureole the size of coffee saucers, which puff out in stark contrast from the delicate, creamy white flesh of her breasts. Thick nipples, again fully erect and stimulated from the sensations at her wrist, crowned them. She briefly considered crossing her arms to cover up, but could sense it would displease Mr. Patrick.

“Wow! We’re going to have to use our largest size! The stock size won’t come close!” said one of the young men. “God, she’s perfect!” said another. “Raise your arms Jenny,” said Mr. Patrick. “Good, just hold your hands behind you neck!” She did as he asked, causing her breasts to lift and separate. “Now circle around the table, and shake them side to side!” he continued. Feeling foolish, she followed his instructions, rotating her torso as she circled the table, causing her breasts to slap back and forth. As she paraded around to face the glass wall, she saw that the office had stopped working, and was following her floorshow! She could only watch them as if she was a spectator though! It was as if her body now had a mind and will of its own.

“That’s good Jenny. You can finish your coffee now. How many are in favor of her being hired?” he asked. All arms shot up in the air. Jenny squeezed her legs together, as her bladder began crying for relief. “I guess that settles things then!” he said. “What’s the matter girl!” seeing her wiggling back and forth. “I’ve got to pee bad!” she answered, not caring about the soft chuckles her admission caused.

“Oh gosh, I clean forgot! Let’s go see Kelly!” He jumped up out of the chair, heading towards the door. Jenny reached down and grabbed her bra, slipping back into the cups. “Hey their girl!” said Bill, seeing what she was up to. “I don’t remember telling you to get dressed!” She dropped the bra to her feet. “Just for that, back in position!” Jenny got back into position, throwing her elbows up high in the air. “Stick out your chest!” She arched her back, throwing away all inhibition. “Now follow me!” he said, striding out into the office, with her following closely behind, bare breast bouncing along with her quick stride

Manufacturer’s Rep Jenny, Part #3

They snaked their way through the workstations, to the center of the large open office. They stopped in front of the central desk, where a pretty brunette waited with arms folded, leaning back in her chair. She was wearing a white nurse’s uniform. Jenny guessed they were about the same age. She seemed unaffected by Jenny’s posture, as she watched the two of them approach.

“Kelly is a registered nurse, and works closely with our product development team, as well as being our office manager. This is Jenny Richards, who will be the Sales Rep. for your new project.” Mr. Patrick said, sliding her up beside him, in front of the wide desk. Kelly looked her up and down, nodding her head in greetings. “Kelly also supervises the employee drug testing program” he explained. “Now you be a good girl, and do whatever Kelly asks!” He warned her, making sure he had her attention. “Bring her back to the development room when you’re finished” he said to Kelly, and left the room, heading down the back corridor.

She pulled open a bottom drawer in the desk, and Jenny watched as she rummaged around, looking for something. Coming up empty, she stood. “I need to get some supplies. I’ll be back in about two minutes. I want you stripped naked by the time I get back! Stunned, Jenny watched her walk away, hips swiveling with her brisk stride. The room was now silent, everyone watching her with silent expectation.

She dropped her arms, and unzipped the back zipper of her pants. Kicking off her shoes, she then worked the snug material down her broad hips. Stepping out one leg at a time, she removed her stockings when her feet were raised. Folding the clothes neatly, she set them on the front corner of the desk. Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, she sipped out of her white cotton panties, tucking them underneath the other clothes. Goosebumps rose all over, as she stood naked in the center of the room! She clenched her groin, fighting against a spasm from her full bladder. Her discomfort had eclipsed her embarrassing plight, and she squeezed her legs together, crouched over slightly to help ease the pain.

Kelly returned to the desk, pulling the clear wrapper off a small white cardboard box. Opening the lid, she shook out a stack of clear plastic cups, nested together. There was a separate stack of lids for the cups. Discarding the box in a wastebasket next to her desk, she opened a desk drawer, and item by item cleared her desktop, including Jenny’s clothes! She separated one cup from the stack, and placed it in the middle of her bare desk. It was about the size of a Styrofoam coffee cup.

Returning her attention to Jenny, she patted the top of the desk next to the cup. “Up you go, dear! Squat over the cup and give me a sample! Flustered, Jenny shook her head in disbelief. “You’ve got to be kidding! You can’t mean out here!” she whispered urgently. “Do I have to page Mr. Patrick?” asked Kelly. “Now climb up! We have to have witnesses, to make sure everything’s legitimate!” Jenny could see her giving a blink to the rest of the room, but nonetheless found herself compelled to obey. Awkwardly, she raised her right leg up, placing her knee on the cold, smooth surface. Leaning forward on her palms, she pulled her other leg up behind, now resting on hands and knees. She was getting no sympathy from Kelly, who waited impatiently with crossed arms. She stepped up onto her feet, and waddled over into position, squatting over the cup sitting in the center of the polished top.

“You better not miss!” Kelly warned, pointing a finger at her. “And don’t contaminate the sample by touching the cup! Make it quick!” Jenny split her legs wide, pressing her hands against her lower belly. Pulling upwards, she separated the outer lips of her vulva, carefully positioning herself over the small target. Gritting her teeth, she struggled to release just a controlled stream. A hollow splash erupted, as despite all her best efforts, a strong spurt of amber fluid erupted! She felt the warm spray splash back up against her shaved pubes, as the small cup quickly filled. Groaning out loud she clenched her groin muscles, abruptly stopping the flow. She could feel extra pee running down between her bare lips, to drip off her puckered ass onto the desktop.

“You wetted my desk, slut!” said Kelly, snapping on latex examination gloves. She reached under Jenny, sliding the overfilled cup towards her, trailing a wet line of pee. Jenny felt no relief. If anything, the urge to continue was stronger then ever, and she wrapped her arms around her legs, drawing into a clenched ball. She watched as Kelly snapped a lid on the cup, setting it off to the side. Removing a wooden ruler from her middle drawer, she moved around to the left end of the desk. SMACK!!! Kelly gave her a stinging smack across her bare flank, snapping Jenny’s eyes wide open! She whimpered as she felt a small squirt of pee release with the blow! She hoped Kelly hadn’t seen!

“That’s for wetting my desk, slut! Now we will keep doing this all morning till you get it right, so concentrate!” She placed another empty cup under her, and stepped back to watch, drying her hands on a small cloth she pulled from her pocket. Straining, Jenny repeated the exercise. “Ooohhhwww” she groaned aloud, struggling to release only a controlled amount. She had no control of the direction, however, and more splashed on the desktop then in the cup! Seeing Kelly circling the desk again out of the corner of her eye, she released another powerful stream, realizing this was the only way to control the direction. “Oooohhh!” she groaned again, as she clenched down against the flow. “SMACK!!!” came the next blow, causing another spurt to splash into the overflowing cup.

“You are a pig, you filthy slut!” said Kelly, as she repeated the routine, sliding a fresh cup into place. “Someone get me towels!” she called out over her shoulder. “One more time, slut!” she said, returning her attention to Jenny, tapping the ruler against her palm. Jenny felt tears run down her cheeks, as her muscles were now cramping from the strain of this slow torture. She relaxed all at once, allowing an unrestrained flow to erupt. Whimpering out loud, she just let go, feeling the warm liquid rushing all around and over her bare feet. She felt an almost orgasmic release, as the pressure was fully relaxed, and she finally halted the flow!

“How dare you! You filthy bitch! Hands and knees, right now!” shouted Kelly, as she waved the ruler at Jenny. She followed directions, reluctantly leaning forward onto the wet surface of the desk. “SMACK!!!...SMACK!!!...” Repeated blows stung her ass, as Kelly humiliated her in public with the punishment. The ruler finally snapped off in her hand, and she stepped away from the desk. Jenny’s ass was now bright crimson red. The thin, metal band on the edge of the ruler had raised bright red lines, which crisscrossed haphazardly across her well-rounded posterior. The rest of the room had now gathered in a wide circle around the desk, enjoying the action.

“Clean up your mess, bitch,” said Kelly, as she tossed the towels her way. Jenny mopped up the desktop with one of them, not sure of what to do with the drenched towel when done. “Just throw it away!” Kelly held the wastebasket out at arm length, with a disgusted expression on her face. “Now get down on the floor, and wipe it up!” She did as she was asked, and the rest of the office enjoyed the view of her wiggling upturned butt, as she worked her way around the desk!

“Follow me slut!” said Kelly, as Jenny finished the task. Dropping the rest of the towels in the tin, she hurried after her, still fully nude! They passed down a carpeted hallway to a plain metal doorway at the end. There was a sign on it, which read “All visitors must wear safety glasses!” A clear plastic container mounted next to the door was filled with them. Not wanting to draw any more of Kelly’s wrath, Jenny snatched a pair as they passed through the door, and put them on.

They entered a large shop area, with an open girder ceiling, the random sounds of machinery ringing out. High intensity lighting hung off the rafters, evenly spaced in long rows. They were walking down a center aisleway, which divided the shop. On her left were green metal racks for pallet storage. Most of the racks were full, stacked with even rows of cardboard boxes. To her right was all of the fabrication machinery, the purpose of which was totally lost on her. The only thing she was aware of, were all of the workers pausing to watch her, as she bounced along behind Kelly! Midway down the aisle, the background noise had lessened, as some of the equipment had been shut off. Scattered applause broke out, as the men approached closer to the aisle as the girls passed by. Kelly seemed oblivious to the attention though, and they finally came to a cubical in the back. The front of the cubical was all glass, so that the work in the shop could be observed from within. Jenny could see Mr. Patrick, along with several of the men from the meeting room seated in the brightly lit space.

Manufacturer’s Rep. Jenny, Part #4

“Ah Jenny, you finally made it! Any problems, Kelly?” asked Bill. “Turn around and show Mr. Patrick how well you behaved!” she answered, turning to face her. Jenny turned, offering him a view of her ass. She could see through the glass that the shop had gathered outside, checking her out also!

“You will find that we reward good behavior generously. No doubt you now understand we also punish misbehavior strictly!” He said, seeing her glowing cheeks. “But. I...” Holding up his hand, he cut her off abruptly. “I don’t want to hear it! Now come sit down, and let’s get off to a fresh start!” He indicated a chair up against the back wall, facing the shop. “I’m sorry sir,” she said, as she sat down, primly crossing her legs.

“Kelly, show Jenny the prototype for your new project” he said, handing her a black leather case, about the size of a small briefcase. “We are about two months away from introducing a revolutionary new product. Do you have any children, Jenny?” She shook her head no, watching as Kelly sat down next to her, setting the case in her lap.

Kelly’s team has developed a new breast pump, which should take over the market. “Snap!” went the latches on the case, and she swung up the lid. Nestled inside was a stainless steel cylinder, about the size of a thermos bottle. Next to it was a clear glass bottle about the same size, scored with a scale on the side like a measuring cup. She picked up an odd looking, clear vinyl harness. Plastic tubing extended from it to both the cylinder, and also the bottle. “Breastfeeding has grown in popularity, and we see a huge market out there for our product. Most of the pumps today are poorly designed and inefficient. Good ones are expensive and bulky. With so many women returning to work soon after childbirth these days, a fast, efficient, and inexpensive pump should sell like wildfire!

The tubing was attached to clear, saucer shaped cups on the harness. Kelly placed the cups directly over Jenny’s aureole, asking her to hold them in place while she drew the straps around behind her and fastened them together. Once properly adjusted, she got up and set the case down on the chair next to Jenny. One of the men kneeled in front of her, and grasping her breasts, shifted them in the harness. The soft saucers were large enough to cover her aureole, which showed right through the clear vinyl. “They are a perfect fit,” the man said, backing up to stand with the rest of them.

“Adjust the dial to low, and turn the power on,” said Mr. Patrick, nodding towards the case. She adjusted a small dial to the low position, and flipped the power switch on. A soft hum came from the cylinder, barely perceptible. She felt a pulling at both nipples, and looked down. The cups were squeezing and opening with a slow rhythm. She could see her nipple’s being sucked forward as the cup compressed, and subsequently released as it relaxed. It felt remarkably lifelike, as both breasts were actually being suckled independently!

“Amazing, isn’t it! I’ve been told by some of our test group that it feels just like their own child. Turn the dial up half-way.” She adjusted it to the middle setting. Both the suckling and suction increased in strength and tempo, and she felt contractions begin in her womb, as her nipples had always been very susceptible to stimulation.

“You may have been curious as to why we have brought you on so early” he continued. “To properly demonstrate and sell this product, we feel it will be vital for you to actually go through the experience of induced lactation! Kelly is going to start you on an intense program right away. Kelly?”

She walked up to her chair, and turned off the machine. “You can take this prototype home with you today” she said. “Keep it with you at all times! Also wear the watch from now on, even to bed.” She reached behind Jenny’s back, and started to remove the milking harness. “I have a small control on my key-chain.” She showed her a small device, like an automatic door opener. When I press the button, you will feel the vibration. “Jenny rubbed at her wrist, still feeling the sensation. When I do signal, you will be compelled to stop whatever it is you’re doing, and start the session immediately! Keep the setting on medium for now, but slowly increase it to full over the next two weeks. I want you on the machine for twenty minutes at a time, no less!

“How is it possible for me to have milk, when I’m not with child?” asked Jenny. “You’re going to be surprised!” answered Kelly. “Just the simple stimulation of your nipples by the suckling action of the machine will release the required hormones in your system to induce lactation. I am going to supplement this with a drug and vitamin program. Take two pills a day of each of these, one when you wake up, and one after dinner.” She set two pill bottles inside the case. I want you to start drinking a minimum of twelve glasses of water a day! Make sure to get plenty of rest, and eat well, no junk food! I would expect to see some production within two weeks, probably sooner. I will start you off with three “sessions” a day, and work you up from there. Call me when you start to see milk.” She placed one of her business cards in the case, next to the pills.

She went on to explain how the machine worked, and the proper way to clean it after use. “Before every session, I want you to spend a few minutes manually massaging your breasts. Stand up, please.” She moved behind her, and reached around with both hands, cradling the bottom of each full globe. Jenny modestly covered her breasts up, as she saw the shop guys craning their necks to watch! “Hands up behind the neck, Jenny! You should know better by now!” said Mr. Patrick sternly. She snapped into position, exposing herself to the group once again. Kelly began squeezing her breasts, and drawing her grip outwards all the way to her erect nipples. She explained what she was doing, and showed Jenny the proper way to “express milk.” She had Jenny work her breast alone for a few minutes, till she was satisfied she had the routine down properly.

“I think we’re all set for now folks. Let’s go back to my office, Jenny,” said Mr. Patrick. She snapped the case closed, and followed the group out of the room. “You may as well know the girl you’ve been ogling!” he said to the group of workers, as they stepped outside the door. “This is Jenny Richards, our new sales rep.” This drew polite applause from the group, and a few “Right-on’s!” They crowded around, and she found herself shaking hands and trading introductions with all of them. Many of the guys took the opportunity to pat her sore ass as well! She finally broke free of them, and joined Mr. Patrick on his way back to the office.

“Kelly, could you gather up Jenny’s clothes, and bring them in to us please?” asked Mr. Patrick, as they reentered his office. “Sit down Jenny” he directed, as he moved around to his chair behind the desk. They exchanged small talk, until Kelly returned with Jenny’s clothes.

She finally got dressed, feeling much more comfortable. Marsha brought in more coffee, which she eagerly accepted. It was a let down though, not tasting nearly as good as she remembered. Mr. Patrick touched another button on his control, and her watch stopped signaling. The room seemed to come into sharper focus to her. “You will remember being shown around the offices today, and meeting a lot of new people” explained Mr. Patrick, in a calm, patient voice. “Kelly’s instructions will be crystal clear, and when we signal you, there will be no hesitation to obey. Everything else will be fuzzy to you, however. You will be left with very warm and pleasant feelings of you experiences today. When I clap my hands, you will snap into present day!” Having this said, he slapped his hands together, producing a loud crisp noise.

He handed a folder to her across the desk. “Everything we discussed is outlined in this package. This is a summary of your annual salary and benefits.” Jenny was stunned, unprepared for such a huge figure. “I don’t believe in commissions, but I do reward performers handsomely. Payday is every two weeks, so we won’t need to see you back till then. Do your homework, and work closely with Kelly! Learn that machine inside and out. Here’s a copy of the equipment manual” He placed it on top of the case, along with her employment handbook.

“I’m glad to have you aboard, Jenny!” he said rising up from his chair. He lead her back up to the entrance, giving her a handshake and wave as she left. “She’s going to make you millions!” said Marsha, as they watched her pass through the outside door. “What a great day to be alive!” he exclaimed, smiling and shaking his head, as he turned back to his office whistling a snappy tune.

Manufacturer’s Rep. Jenny, Part #5

Jenny applied herself to her new trade with single-minded determination. She was signaled three times a day initially. She stayed around the house until she was more comfortable with the routine. Going into the second week, Kelly added a fourth, then a few days later, fifth daily session. Her sleep was never disturbed, since proper rest was important for maximum production.

She was pleased to report on day five her first success. She only produced a few droplets, but it was a start! Kelly was satisfied, and complimented her dedication. She had now worked up to three ounces per day, about one ounce per session. The only problem she ran into was sore nipples, as she worked up to the strongest setting on the pump. Kelly told her to lubricate her aureole and nipples with vegetable oil prior to each session. This solved the problem completely. She now carried a small bottle of oil right in her case.

Her husband was delighted when she told him about the job and salary. She told him that the equipment had been designed for newly adoptive mothers, and that it had been vital for her to go through the experience personally, to be able to represent the product to professionals in this industry. He was surprised that his normally shy wife had agreed to participate in such a trial, but he sure couldn’t find fault with the money!

After the fourth week, she had settled into a regular routine of lactation every three hours, throughout the day. Kelly kept the timing very constant, so working it into her schedule was easy. Her production had increased to eight ounces per session, Her breasts now ballooned heavily from her chest, with a tracery of fine blue veins now visible through her stretched, porcelain white skin. Her aureole and nipple’s had swollen, extending well past the margins of the pump cups. On her last phone call to Kelly, she explained the problem. Kelly called her back with news that they had made a new custom harness for her. They agreed to meet over lunch at a restaurant close to the factory, so Jenny could exchange for the bigger size.

For the first time since she had started this project, Jenny had not been “signaled” all morning. She kept checking her watch, to make sure the darn thing was running. Her eight-am and now eleven-am time had passed by without a peep! She called the office, but had been informed that Kelly was “tied up in a meeting, and couldn’t be disturbed!”

Her breasts felt like over-inflated water balloons, jiggling with every bump and hole in the road, as she headed over to the restaurant. She wore a sleeveless white blouse and a colorful peasant skirt with a floral print. Her largest bra was white, which showed through the sheer fabric of the blouse, but it was the only one that was comfortable given the swollen state of her breasts. She parked close to the front door of the restaurant, and decided to leave her pump in the car, as she locked the door and walked over to the entrance.

The man at the front desk found the reservation, and led her to a booth at the rear of the room. It was a very fancy place, complete with linen tablecloths and sparkling place settings. It was very popular with the business crowd, so reservations were required. Soft Italian music was playing. She asked for a cup of water from the waiter, explaining that she was waiting to be joined by a friend.

Kelly slipped into the booth at twelve-thirty, dressed in one of her crisp white uniforms. “Sorry I’m late! I got held up in a meeting.” She took a sip of water from her glass, and set her napkin in her lap. “Did you forget to signal me?” whispered Jenny, as their waiter approached for Kelly’s drink order. “Excuse me just for a minute...” she said to the waiter. “Are you very uncomfortable?” she asked Jenny, who looked down into her lap, as she shook her head yes. “You must excuse my friend!” she said to the young man, as he waited patiently. “She just began nursing, and is still a little shy about it! I’ll have a glass of Merlot. And bring my friend some more water,” she said, seeing Jenny’s empty glass.

“Did you have to tell him that!” asked Jenny, after the man left. “Don’t be such a prude!” answered Kelly with a smile. “There’s nothing “dirty” about nursing! I brought your new harness.” She pulled the rig out of her shoulder bag, setting it on the table between them. We have increased the diameter by an inch, and also widened the outlet to accommodate the increased size of your nipples. I need to check the size, so you’ll have to slip off your bra!” Jenny covered her chest with her hands. “No way, not here! We can do it after lunch!” she whispered urgently, as the waiter returned with their drinks.

Kelly looked at her watch. “I don’t have time dear! Where is the ladies room, please?” she asked the young man, as he refilled Jenny’s water glass. “It’s to the right of the front door, at the end of the hall” he answered. “Are you ladies ready to order yet, or shall I return in a few minutes? They placed their orders, and he left to attend to another table. Jenny started to protest, but Kelly held up her hand, stopping her in mid sentence.

“Look, all I want you to do is take off your bra! Now go to the rest room, and slip it off. This is only going to take a second!” Jenny hesitated, with a suspicious look on her face. “O.k., I’ll be right back!” she said, hurrying up front.

Kelly waited a minute or two, and then pulled her keys out of her shoulder bag, grasping the remote controller. “Time to see how well conditioned she really is!” With an evil grin, she pressed the button on the remote, activating the buzzer on Jenny’s wrist.

In the restroom stall, Jenny had just finished putting on her blouse, less her bra. She felt the familiar vibration begin against her wrist, and groaned as her full breasts ached with renewed discomfort. Like Pavlov’s dog, her nipples began to swell in anticipation of sweet relief. Stepping out of the stall in a dreamlike state, she noticed her reflection in the mirror above the vanity. Her breasts were clearly visible through the thin material of the blouse, and her nipples were much in evidence as they responded to the stimulation!

She crossed her arms over her chest as she returned to the booth, keeping them in place as she scooted across the padded seat. The waiter approached carrying their salads on a tray. “Give me the bra!” said Kelly, holding out her hand. Looking down at her lap, Jenny passed it over, as the waiter stood mute before them. “Now drop your arms, and sit up straight! Show good posture!” Jenny did as requested, bringing her chest into sharp relief for their server. Her full concentration was centered on the vibration against her left wrist however, and she realized what was coming! She whimpered as both nipples started to release spurts of her sweet milk, staining the front of her blouse!

“Oh my!” said Kelly, smiling sweetly. She picked up her napkin, and covered Jenny’s left aureole, squeezing tightly. The waiter was speechless. “She’s had a little accident!” Kelly said to the young man, glancing over at him. “Could you help please!” Jenny shook her head no, but the man didn’t notice. Milk pulsed freely, creating a large splotch running down from her squirting nipple. “Ummmm, I guess so!” he said. Snatching Jenny’s napkin, he covered the breast, clamping down on her aureole! They were attracting attention from nearby tables, and Jenny couldn’t help but notice fellow diners craning their necks to see what was happening.

They held her like this for what seemed an eternity. Cautiously, Kelly released her grasp, checking carefully for further leakage. The flow had stopped temporarily. The waiter released his grip, and covered the bulge at his groin that Jenny’s predicament had caused! “She should be all right for now, I’m sorry to have bothered you!” He indicated with a shrug and wave that it was no problem! “Could you bring us some fresh napkins?” asked Kelly, returning her attention to Jenny. The waiter left reluctantly, shaking his head in wonder.

“Mr. Patrick will be pleased dear! I think you are ready to begin calling on customers!” said Kelly. “I don’t see the case. You did bring the pump, didn’t you?” Jenny ‘s eyes remained fixed in her lap, staring past her puckered aureole, now on full display. “Yes mam. I left it in the car though!” she answered in a soft voice. “Well, that’s unfortunate!” said Kelly. “I thought I told you carry it at all times! Go get it!” and she began eating her salad.

Jenny was quite a site as she returned back to the booth a minute later, carrying the equipment case. Conversation died in the restaurant and most patrons turned to stare as she bounced back to the booth. Her breasts swayed freely under the sheer blouse, which now clung tightly to her torso.

Kelly took the case from her as she sat down, and set it on the tabletop. Snapping it open, she unhooked the old harness, stuffing it in her shoulder bag. She cleared the table in front of Jenny, and laid out the new harness. “Take off your blouse!” she said, and began reattaching the tubing to the new harness. “Oh please no!” whispered Jenny, as she saw everyone stealing glances at her around the room. Kelly reached in her bag, pulling out a new wood ruler. She placed it down purposefully on the table between them.

Jenny unbuttoned her blouse, and flushed a bright crimson as she slipped the garment off her shoulders. Their waiter returned carrying a stack of fresh napkins. Kelly smiled, seeing the expression of shock on the young mans face. “We have to relieve the pressure. She’s in a lot of discomfort” she explained, as she placed the case on the seat between them. She noticed the bottle of oil inside, and snatched it up with a grin. Flipping up the top, she squirted out a generous amount over both of Jenny’s nipples!

“Rub it in dear!” she said, as she finished connecting the last tube to the harness. Their waiter cleared his throat. “I don’t think this is allowed!” he said quietly, as Jenny began massaging the oil in. The mans attention was transfixed, as trickles of milk again began to leak out of her now thumb sized nipples, which were aching for release! Kelly took the fresh napkins out of his hands, and spread them over her lap, to catch the overflow. “Nonsense, go get the manager if you have to!” she said. Picking up the harness, she positioned the cups over her shiny aureole. “You know the drill Jenny!”

Jenny grasped the ends of the harness, and clipped it behind her back with well-practiced ease. “These cups fit you much better!” said Kelly, closely inspecting the fit. The waiter returned, followed by and older man dressed in a suit and tie. “What seems to be the problem here?” he asked, as he moved up in front of the booth. Kelly looked up into his blushing face. “There’s no problem here, unless you make it a policy to discriminate against nursing women!” she answered forcefully. Jenny wanted to crawl under the table and hide, as Kelly casually flipped the switch on the pump. Both men stared open mouthed as the cups began to pulsate on her nipples, and a heavy stream of milk erupted down the tube to the waiting bottle. “Jenny sighed and closed her eyes, as release washed over her. The new cups were large enough to allow full extension of her nipples during suction, and Kelly was amazed at just how large they really were! She felt a wicked desire to pull off a cup and draw one into her own mouth to suckle!

“Oh no madam, please don’t take offense! I didn’t understand what was happening!” the man stuttered. “Perhaps the young lady could make use of the restroom, or we could possibly make a more private room available to her?” he asked hopefully. “We don’t have time to wait! You could help by checking on our lunch though!” she replied dismissing him with a wave. Not wanting to create a scene, the manager left, with the waiter following close behind. Another young boy approached the table, and topped off the ladies glasses from a pitcher he carried. Jenny saw his hand trembling, and he took as much time as he could, trying to stare discreetly at her chest.

Kelly slid Jenny’s salad plate back in front of her. “Dig in Jenny, you need the nutrition” she said, waving a fork. She set the collection bottle on the tabletop between them. “How much have you worked up to?” she asked, checking the scale etched in the glass. “My most was yesterday morning, I was just a little over twelve ounces” Jenny answered, in between bites of her salad. “Normally I’m fullest first thing. I loose about two ounces later in the day!” Kelly watched the level pass ten ounces already, in the one-pint bottle. “You’re going to beat that today!” she said. Another boy approached, and asked in a quavering voice if he could take any of their plates. Kelly smiled, and handed the boy her empty salad plate. “They sure have good service today!” she said. Jenny kept silent, though she turned a deeper shade of red, as the boy reached to take her plate. His hand was inches from her naked breasts! “Thhhhanks!” he said clumsily, retreating to the kitchen.

Now the original waiter approached with their sandwiches on a tray. “Sorry for the wait ladies” he said. He served their plates smoothly, giving Jenny an extra napkin. “Can I get you anything else?” he asked, staring at her exposed breasts. “You could be a dear and empty this bottle for us!” said Kelly. She switched off the pump. Milk continued to spurt out of Jenny’s nipples after the suckling action stopped, but the flow quickly subsided. Kelly held the bottle down low, to drain the remaining milk out of the tubing. She had timed it perfectly, as the bottle was now close to overfilling. She unhooked it, and handed the warm bottle to their server. “Hurry back, please!” she said with a big smile.

In all, she produced another half bottle of liquid by the time they finished their lunch. When the harness was removed, Kelly allowed her to slip the blouse back on. Jenny fled back to the restroom, where she cleaned up both herself and the equipment. She was able to put her bra back on, and dry her blouse under the hand drier mounted next to the sink. She sighed with relief, as the ordeal was finally over! She still felt the stares as she returned to their table, and gladly followed Kelly out of the restaurant. She crossed it off her list for future dining excursions!

Manufacturers Rep. Jenny, Part #6

“Come with me back to the office, Mr. Patrick want’s to see you,” said Kelly, as she held the car door open for Jenny. She didn’t trust her to drive a car while in the light hypnotic state, even though the office was only a few blocks away.

Kelly paused in the waiting room, before they entered the inner office. “You have to be more comfortable with your body before you start making sales calls. You’re so uptight! Take off your clothes!” she said, and turned to face her. There were two young men seated in the foyer filling out applications and they both paused over their clipboards, looking up as they overheard Kelly.

Kelly flashed a look of warning as she started to protest, cutting her off abruptly. She removed her clothes, as the men’s jaw’s dropped open. “Hang them up over there,” said Kelly, pointing to a coat tree in the corner. Jenny draped them over an empty hook, and turned back around with her arms crossed over her chest. “You know better then that Jenny! Arms in position!”

“Holy shit!” said one of the men quietly, as Jenny raised her hands up behind her neck, bringing her milk engorged breasts into clear display. The girls then passed into the office, shutting the door behind them. “I don’t care what they pay!” the one guy said to his friend. “I’m taking the job!” The men exchanged high fives. “I hear that!” his buddy answered. The two men returned to their applications with renewed vigor.

Jenny threaded her way over to the Kelly’s desk, her pendulous breasts swaying in front of her. “Up you go!” she said, patting the top, which she had cleared before leaving for lunch. “Not this again!” cried Jenny. “Will you please quit whining, and get your ass up on the desk!” scolded Kelly. She reached into her center drawer, and this time pulled out a wooden paddle, complete with an intricate pattern of holes drilled out in the business end! Jenny jumped up onto the desk, knowing that she wasn’t bluffing! She waddled over to the center of the desk, squatting in place.

“I’m better prepared this time!” said Kelly, and pulled a large, clear bowl out of the bottom drawer. She slid it beneath Jenny’s splayed legs and stepped to the side of the desk, so as not to block anyone’s view. “Fill-er up!” she said with a smile and lightly tapped Jenny’s bare flank with the paddle. “I don’t need to go!” she whispered to Kelly, lying through her teeth. She hoped to get out of the situation. “WHACK!!!—OUCH!!!” she cried out loud, as she felt the sharp sting of the paddle against her bare ass! Eye’s watering from the shock, she regained her balance. “SPLASH!” sounded the loud stream of piss in the empty bowl, as she strained with all her might! “Well, looks like you had to go after all!” said Kelly, watching the clear amber liquid rise in the bowl, as she peed with abandon. “I’ll have to keep this handy!” she added, tapping the paddle against her thigh.

She handed Jenny a hand towel to wipe herself off with, and then led her naked through the shop once more, back to the foreman’s office. “Ah Jenny, good to see you again!” said Mr. Patrick, who was joined by three of the men she remembered from the last meeting. “Give us your report, Kelly” he asked, motioning Jenny to the same seat facing the windows.

“She has exceeded all of my hopes for this project! As you can plainly see, her breasts have swollen in size. I am adjusting her hormonal therapy at this point, since her milk production is where I want it.” Bill stopped her. “Are you sure that’s wise?” he asked. “Let me demonstrate, gentlemen.” answered Kelly. She rose from her chair, and walked over to the desk. “Now Jenny was milked dry just about one hour ago” she explained, as she picked up a small wastebasket and set it down in front of Jenny, on the floor. “Show the men how much milk you can express!” she said, returning to her seat. Jenny looked at Kelly with pleading eyes, only to see her start tapping the paddle she against her other palm. She took a big swallow, as she saw the shop gathered once more outside the viewing windows, enjoying the presentation.

She cradled her heavy breasts in her hands, and started her well-practiced milking motion, squeezing the bloated flesh as best she could. With just a few strokes, she was able to induce a small flow, which she easily increased by milking the nipples, as she dug the heels of her hands into the swollen flesh. The spurts from her nipples now rang out loudly against the metal waist tin placed at her feet, the tempo increasing as her body responded.

“As you can see, even after such a short time, she can still present a remarkable display. No, don’t stop!” said Kelly, as Jenny began to straighten. She leaned forward with a sigh, resuming the flow she had interrupted. “I am fully confident that she is ready to sell! Any more production would create hardships for her, and accidental leakage could become a problem!” Bill smiled, and looked around the room. “Any reservations?... Very well!” he said when no one objected. Jenny coaxed the last few drops of milk out of her breasts, giving them a shake as she pulled forward on her nipples. Stretched out to their full potential they presented an amazing site, and Bill momentarily lost his train of thought.

“I’d like to thank everyone for their work on this project!” he said, as he refocused on the group. “So far I consider it an unqualified success! Let’s go back to my office, Jenny. I’ll give you the first sales call!” That being said, the meeting broke up, everyone going his or her separate ways. Jenny followed along behind Bill back to his office, leaving a group of happy shop workers behind in her wake, enjoying the view of her swaying ass.

“Take a seat Jenny! Who’s got your clothes today?” asked Mr. Patrick, as they each sat down “I hung them up in the lobby” she answered, and he punched a button on his phone. “Marsha...Could you grab Jenny’s clothes from the lobby, and bring them to my office...Thanks! That was good thinking! From now on, leave them there whenever you come in! That way we won’t have to keep tracking them down!” Jenny sat with legs and arms crossed in front of her. “Yes sir” she answered meekly.

I arranged for your first appointment at Jones medical supply, first thing Monday morning at eight. Here’s their file!” He handed a thick office folder across the desk to her, as Marsha came into the office with her clothes. “Thanks!” she said, and immediately started dressing. Your appointment is with Bobby Jones, the owner. We go way back! Matter of fact, I drew up a letter of introduction for you to give old Bobby. Give it to him first thing.” He tossed a sealed envelope on top of the file. They are one of our biggest customers, and sell to hospitals and clinics all across the state.” He mashed the button on his controller, silencing her watch, as he continued his instructions.

Manufacturers Rep. Jenny, Part #7

Jenny spent all weekend preparing for Monday’s meeting. The office had provided her with some impressive brochures and price lists to hand out, as well as charts and graphics to aid in her presentation. She had talked her favorite clothing store out of a plastic female bust they used in their lingerie department to display bra’s. It was small and light enough to fit inside the carry bag she used to organize her demonstration kit. The bag had small wheels and a pull up grip, so it was easy to handle.

She rose early on Monday, to give herself plenty of time to get ready. She selected a conservative charcoal gray skirt and white blouse that she liked. Even her husband gave her a complement before he left for work! After some final make-up adjustments, she was on her way. Kelly hadn’t signaled her yet this morning, but she wasn’t too surprised. She said she was going to begin cutting her production down, and she had cut back from six to four sessions over the weekend. Her production hadn’t tapered off yet though, as her glands were now swollen with milk.

She arrived at their offices right on time, and was directed to Mr. Jones second floor office. His secretary was expecting her, and took her right in to his office, helping her with her case. He was a short, jolly looking man with a “good old boy” southern accent and charm.

“So that old S.O.B. Bill sent you over, eh?” He said with a smile, after handshakes and introductions had been exchanged. He leaned back in his chair, and tore open the envelope Mr. Patrick had sent along for him. “So what do you have to show me today, Miss Jenny?”

“Well, we are introducing a revolutionary new breast pump to the market” she began. Mr. Jones finished reading the letter, sliding it back into the envelope and dropping it into a drawer. He leaned forward on the desk, and gave her all of his attention. She set a color brochure in front of him. He listened intently as she went through her presentation, asking for occasional clarifications and explanations along the way. “O.K. young lady, it sounds like a winner. I’d like to see it in action though!”

“That’s no problem, Mr. Jones!” she answered. She pulled the plastic bust out of her case, and set it on top of his desk, along with the pump and harness which was already on display. Deftly, she showed him how to attach the harness to the pump and collection bottle, and strap it to the torso. “Are the cups supposed to cover half the breast? I’ve never seen one designed like that before!” he asked. “No, this harness was custom designed for a much larger women!” she replied with a blush. “All kits are supplied with small, medium and large cups.”

“Excuse me just a moment” he said, and cradled the receiver of his phone, hitting a speed dial key. “Mr. Jones here! I believe I’m expected...Very good.” Jenny waited patiently for him to finish the call. “Hi! This is Bobby Jones. I was told to let you know when I’m ready!.....Very good, thank you!” he said, hanging up the receiver. “I’m sorry about that, Miss Richard’s. Now, where were we?” he asked, returning his attention to her. Just then, her watch buzzed, triggering the subconscious response in her body.

“Pardon me for saying so miss, but it looks like you would do a right fine job of fillin those cups out!” he said with a smile. Jenny’s face drained of color, as she felt both nipples begin to release a flood of milk, soaking right through her bra! “Good golly! Looks like I was right!” he said, seeing the dark blotches start to spread on her chest. He rose, and stepped around the desk, snatching the harness from the plastic bust. “Let’s get you hooked up!” Jenny groaned helplessly. She removed her blouse and unhooked her bra, keeping the dripping fabric pressed up against her nipples. As Mr. Jones draped the harness in front of her, she dropped the bra, milk pouring freely out of her nipples, staining the front of her skirt. She guided the cups in place, finally containing the flow. Mr. Jones connected the harness behind her back, and she flipped the switch on the pump, sighing loudly with relief as she felt the flow start pulsing out of her engorged breasts. Shocked, she felt Mr. Jones reaching around and grasp her full mounds. She was speechless and unable to protest, as he began to milk them with his hands.

Chuckling out loud, he slid around in front of her. Undoing his belt, he let his pants drop down to his ankles! His freed member bobbed up towards her face, already semi-erect! She smelled his musty scent, now only inches from her face. Her mouth filled with saliva, as the beast within her was awakened. Her clitoris was thickly swollen, and she parted her legs and arched her pelvis forward, enabling her to grind up against the front corner of her chair seat. She let out a soft gasp and he plunged forward, pressing his swollen knob past her pouting lips into her warm, moist mouth. “Look up at me dear” he said, as he cradled the back of her head. She tilted back and looked up into his eyes, gasping for air around his swelling cock. She flicked her tongue against the underside of his crown within her mouth, drawing a sigh from him.

“So how long does it usually take to milk?” he asked, and he slowly began to slide his cock back and forth, pressing deeper with each forward pass. “Aaouut weeiiyy iiuuss!” she choked out as best she could, maintaining eve contact with Mr. Jones, as he continued to look down at her. “Describe what it feels like, and speak up a little!” he asked with a smile. “Oooaahh iiii ooowww iieee lllleeee oouuuueee!” and she gagged around him, as he ground his hips into her face. Her drool flowed down her chin, and she felt it plopping wetly on her breasts! She began to grind her hips around in a circle, as a familiar tingling started to build deep within her pubes.

She reached up and cupped his testicles, feeling them slowly begin to tighten as she kneaded them gently with her fingers. A familiar, salty taste hit her tongue, and she knew he was nearing release. “Ohh, Jesus baby, Jesus!” he moaned, and she felt his shaft turn to steel in her mouth. His warm seed erupted against her throat, as she felt pulse after pulse of sperm traveling through his swollen urethra cradled against her tongue. It was an amazing feeling to her, as she felt herself milking him dry on the one hand, while simultaneously being drained by the suckling at her breasts. She shuddered with release, as wave after wave of orgasm swept her away!

She held still as their spasms slowly relaxed, holding his firm shaft silently in her mouth. She moaned with her mouth still full of his cock and seed, sending soft vibrations through his still hard organ. Slowly she began to work her tongue up against him, and was rewarded as more semen oozed out into her waiting mouth. He let go of the back of her head, and she pulled back slowly, sliding her lips tightly down his shaft. Finally she allowed him to swing free, her lips now locked together in a tight line. She tilted her head back to look up at him, and waited till she had his attention. Her nipples were still throbbing with pleasure from the pump, and her breasts were now comfortably released from pressure. Her cheeks were bulging from the combination of his seed, and her saliva. She took a big swallow, still only emptying half from her mouth. She saw the delight of his response, and smiled as she struggled to swallow the remainder! Licking her lips, she gave him a big, open-mouthed grin!

Laughing, Mr. Jones pulled up his trousers, and walked around to his chair. “You are a special girl!” he said, swiveling around to face her. “How many do I buy, and where do I sign!”

So began the remarkably successful career of our lovely girl, Jenny Richards!