The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jersey Shored

Chapter 5 – Accepting

Luan woke up, alone, naked and to the sound of some asshole shouting, “It’s wake the whole house time.” She found a pair of sweats and then struggled to get them on, her bubble butt making it hard to pull the pants up over her hips and the volleyballs on her chest refusing to squeeze into the top. As she fought her clothes she tried to remember the previous night. She remembered the surprise party and then fucking Alberto next to her mother. She remembered staying in the hot tub until her skin turned a dark orange and dancing herself dizzy. She remembered taking the ecstasy and feeling more amazing then she’d ever felt before. The rest was blank.

Her body ached from her neck down, the back because of the boobs, the stomach and legs from all the twerking, her feet and ankles from all the dancing in heels, her pussy from all the fucking. Her asshole ached too, but she couldn’t remember why, making her think that she’d lost her anal virginity sometime after she’d done the drugs. It bothered her more that she didn’t know who’d had the honor than that the deed had been done. It could have been anyone. Once she’d taken the pills she gotten so horny she would’ve fucked a donkey.

Raised voices came from the direction of the kitchen. Luan abandoned the sweat shirt and grabbed the tank top Lynn had given her as a present. It showed a lot of side boob, but she didn’t care at the moment. She checked herself in the mirror, her makeup was smeared and her hair extensions were in disarray. The arguing grew in volume. Luan hurried out of her room to investigate.

Apparently Kang wasn’t the only man to be cuckolded by his wife the night before and her aunts and uncles were having it out. Uncle Yuan was yelling at Aunt Zhin while Aunt Daiyu screamed at Uncle Lok. Niu and Boa were cuddling together, drinking orange juice from champagne flutes, and smoking. Niu’s boobs had grown significantly as had Boa’s muscles. They both had deep tans and looked like a proper guido/guidette couple. Luan spied Cathy eating a donut and talking to Shen. Her hair was a midnight black and her skin a deep bronze.

Everyone looked like they’d just woken up. The men had swollen eyes and wore pajama bottoms; the ladies wore the men’s pajama tops. The women’s messy hair and makeup made Luan feel better about her own appearance. After a moment, Luan noticed a pattern about the pajama tops and bottoms. The top Cathy wore matched the bottom Shen wore. Niu and Boa wore a set, as did Aunt Zhin and Uncle Lok.

Luan grabbed a bottle of water, hoping to fix her cotton mouth and pounding headache.

“You don’t want to drink that,” said a guidette Luan didn’t recognize. She wore the pajama top that complimented Uncle Yuan’s bottoms. “You want some hair of the dog. It’s the best thing for a hangover. Have a mimosa.” The guidette filled a glass with vodka and then added a splash of orange juice.

Luan drained the mimosa and instantly felt better. After getting a refill, gabbing a donut and then bumming a cigarette off Niu she joined Shen and Cathy. She was about to ask Cathy if she could remember the tail end of the previous night when Alberto, Ting-lan and Kang entered the room. Ting-lan wore a pajama top that matched Alberto’s bottoms.

“I’m sorry, Special K,” Ting-lan said. “I didn’t mean to fuck Alpha Dog. I couldn’t help myself, he’s just so damn sexy.”

Luan leapt up. “You fucked another one of my boyfriends? How could you, Mama?”

Alberto turned on Luan. “Boyfriend? You’re fucking crazy if you think I’m your boyfriend. We just met, you stupid skank.”

“How dare you talk to my daughter like that,” Ting-lan said. “Kick his ass, Special K.”

“Whose side are you on, bitch?” Alberto said.

“My husband’s of course, you were a good fuck, but I love my husband.”

“Go on, Daddy. Beat the shit out of him,” Luan said.

“I’m out of here,” Alberto said. “Your whole family is fucked in the head.”

“Think you can walk out of here in one piece after disrespecting my family?” Kang said with a snarl.

Kang threw a lightning punch that hit Alberto in the stomach and then leapt, spun in the air and kicked Alberto in the face, sending him flying across the room. The juice head landed on the ground with a window shaking thud. “Get that fuck wad out of my house, Shen.”

“You’re my hero, Special K,” Ting-lan said as she hugged and kissed her husband.

After breakfast, Luan went into the bedroom with Cathy to get ready for the day. She stripped and then posed in front of the mirror, checking out her body. She ran her hands along the sides of her tits, which stuck out from her chest like silicone monsters, despite being real flesh. With her tiny waist and swollen hips and ass she made an hour glass look flat.

After donning her bikini she got to work on her hair. First she spent a few minutes reattaching the hair extensions and then she used a banana clip to create a pouf of hair on the top of her head, giving her a couple more inches of height. She wrapped her purple sarong around her hips, wearing it as a skirt, not wanting to hide her spectacular cleavage.

“You’re looking mighty fine, Tiara,” Cathy said as she slathered makeup on her face. “I wish my tits were that big.” Cathy’s breasts had grown in the last 24 hours, but she looked merely well endowed.

“Tiara? What the fuck you talkin’ about?”

“The guys started callin’ you as T.R last night. You know, as in The Rack, ’caus of you got enormous tits. Don’t you remember? Anyways, I thought Tiara sounded more feminine.”

Luan cupped her breasts. “The Rack is more accurate. I don’t wear a Tiara.”

“You’re banana clip is kinda like a tiara.”

The girls finished their makeup and then started fighting over accessories. Luan only had twenty gold bracelets and it wasn’t nearly enough for the both of them. After ten minutes of screaming at each other the girls came to an arrangement. Luan told her best friend that the bracelets belonged to her and so Cathy could go fuck herself. Cathy said that Luan was a greedy bitch and could burn in hell before storming out of the house.

When Luan exited the bedroom she found the whole family crowded in the living room, waiting for her.

“Luan, everyone wants to hear you play the piano,” Ting-lan said. “Will you give everyone a treat?”

* * *

“You have a lot of nerve asking me for anything after fucking Alpha Dog.”

“I’m sorry, angel. I’ll try real hard not to fuck anymore of your boyfriends.”

Luan sat at the piano and tried to remember how to play Franz Liszt’s “La Campanella”, but it was a blank. She tried to bring up one of Haydn’s piano sonatas, but she couldn’t remember any of them. Then she remembered the sheet music that her aunt given her. She opened the piano seat and retrieved the music. The sheet music made no sense to her. She couldn’t remember if allegro was fast or slow. She knew which symbols were notes and which were rests, but not how they corresponded to the piano. Her face reddened as one and only one piano piece came to mind. Luckily her family seemed to like “Chop Sticks”. She played it three times to cheers from her family.

“Okay, everyone. Let’s all hit the beach,” Ting-lan said.

“I think I need a minute, Mama Chinks,” Luan said.

“Your father, brother and I will wait for you in the other room. I’ll have the rest of the family go on ahead of us.”

Luan lit a cigarette and stared at the keyboard. Her lifelong dream was over. There was no way she could become a concert pianist now. Everything she’d learned over the years was gone from her mind. She wanted to be upset, cry or something, but it didn’t bother her that much. She’d hit the beach in a few minutes and afterwards do some shopping and then party all night. She didn’t know what she was going to do next week when the vacation was over, but she looked good and guys thought she was hot. Fuck tomorrow, The Rack lived for today.

“Mama Chinks, would it bug you and Special K if I sold the piano?” Luan said.

“I thought that you loved the piano.”

“I did, but I don’t see the piano working into my new lifestyle. I want to be a proper guidette and that takes dedication. Plus, I was thinking if I sold it I could get a real Gucci hand bag and not some dumb knock off.”

“I’m so proud of you, angel,” Ting-lan said as she pulled her daughter into a hug.

* * *

When they broke the hug a minute later Luan screamed, “Come on people; let’s hit the mother fuckin’ beach! Woo!”

When the Huangs exited their house they ran into a familiar group of people. It was the two couples that had accosted them on the beach their first day at the Jersey shore.

“Are you sure that’s them?” Gino asked Gia. “It don’t look like them.”

“Yeah, it’s them,” Gia said. “Now are you going to fuck them up for getting you thrown in jail or what?”

“Damn, Mulan. You are lookin’ mighty fine,” Joey said. “You was cute before, but you’re lookin’ like a real guidette now.”

“My name ain’t Mulan.” Luan pointed at her tits. “It’s Luan ‘The Rack’ Huang. Get it right, juice head.”

“She ain’t no guidette. She’s Chinese, not Italian,” Gia said.

“We’re Chi-talians,” Kang said.

“Are you back talking me?” Gia snapped.

Kang opened his mouth to reply, but closed it and said nothing.

“That’s what I thought.” Gia looked up at Gino. “So, are you going to fight these fakers or stand here with your thumb up your ass?”

“I don’t think there’s going to be a fight.” Gino’s eyes were glued on Ting-lan. “What’s your name, beautiful?”

“I’m Ting-lan, but my friends call me Mama Chinks.” Ting-lan cocked her hip and gazed at Gino’s muscular torso with half-lidded eyes.

“We were just headed to the beach to work on our tans, want to come along?” Shen asked Adriana.

“Want to come along?” Adriana said in a mocking tone. “You gonna have to do better than that, Romeo.”

Shen strode over to Adriana, wrapped an arm the small of her back and kissed her. She pushed at his chest. After a moment her posture relaxed and she rubbed his rounded pecs. Shen broke the kiss and said, “So, you coming?”

“Not yet, but keep kissing me like that and I will be.” Adriana slid her arm through Shen’s and walked away with him.

Luan’s vision narrowed as she watched her brother depart with the guidette. Grabbing Joey’s hand she said, “I want to go to the beach.” After a couple steps she added, “Do you have a buddy for my friend, Cathy? Her tits are smaller than mine, but she’s real cute.”

Gino threw an arm behind Ting-lan’s legs and another behind her back and scooped her off her feet.

“You’re such a gorilla, you gorgeous beast of a man.” Ting-lan said as Gino carried her toward the beach.

Kang stared at his wife’s departing form, unsure what to do. He figured he should probably beat up Gino for touching his wife, but she had a smile on her face and he did like seeing her happy.

“Well?” Gia said. She had her hands on her hips, glaring at Kang with annoyance.

“Well, what?”

“Are you going to invite me to the fuckin’ beach or are we going to stand here all day?”

“Will you go to the beach with me?”

“Of course I’ll go to the beach. What are you, fucking stupid? What’s your name, anyways?”

“I’m Kang, but people call me Special K.”

“Just fuckin’ great. I get stuck with another fuckin’ retard,” Gia took Kang’s hand as they walked toward the beach. “Well, at least you’re built like a fuckin’ tank. How did you get so shredded so quickly? You were a bean pole last time I seen you.”

“Hot tub.”

“Not much for talkin’, huh? Well, that’s okay. I do enough talkin’ for three people. You just do everything I say and we’ll get along great.”

“Okay.”

Gia smiled. “You just might be a keeper.”

They weren’t at the beach long before the girls wanted to hit the shops and the guys wanted to hit the gym. They still wanted to tan, but figured they could hit a tanning bed later and save a bunch of time. Why lay out on the beach all day when an hour laying on a bed of light could do the same thing, only better. The sun tended to give a brownish tan and lacked that special orange tint.

The ladies spit up once they hit the boardwalk. Gia and Adriana led Zhin, Daiyu and Niu to their favorite clothing store so they could start rebuilding their wardrobes while Cathy, Luan and Ting-lan hit the Shore Store where Luan bought Cathy an armful of bracelets as an apology for her earlier tirade.

Their next stop was at Sunset Beachwear to buy replacement bikinis, each of them having out grown their bathing suits in the last 24 hours. While they shopped, Brad approached Luan.

* * *

“I’m really sorry about yesterday, Luan. Can I make it up to you?”

“Look, you’re sweet and all, but I need something different in my life. I want a nice, juiced, hot, tan guy who I can live my life with.”

“If I spend more time in the hot tub I can be the perfect guido for you.”

Luan cocked her head and curled her lip. “You had your chance and you blew it.”

Luan bought a pink, bedazzled bikini that sparkled in the sun. Ting-lan bought a leopard print bikini. Cathy bought a once piece with a v-neck that plunged to her belly button and cutouts on the back and sides.

Next stop was at the salon where all three had extensions added to their nails and lashes. While Cathy and Ting-lan had weaves added to their hair, Luan took a walk, not wanting a weave for herself. She liked her clip-on hair extensions since it allowed her to change her hair length in a few minutes.

She spotted Adrenaline Tattoos and decided that she wanted to get her new nickname tattooed on her body. Then she realized that a tattoo would take forever to heal, so she headed to Hanna Haven instead. After summer was over she’d get the temporary tattoos redone with real ink.

When the threesome met up again, Ting-lan and Cathy’s hair went down to their waists and they had fresh piercings in their belly buttons. Luan showed off her new tattoo, “The Rack” written in a flowery script just above her tits.

“You know, we got to get you a nickname,” Luan told Cathy.

“I know, I feel so left out. What do you think of Cutey Kitty?”

“That’s too long. No guido is going to remember all that,” Luan said. “You need something shorter that ain’t hard to memorize.”

“You could be KitKat, ’cause your name is Cathy and you’re sweet like candy,” Ting-lan said.

“I fuckin’ love it.”

When the girls made it back to the house there was a crowd of guidos and guidettes in front of the garage. Shen was showing off his new iridescent purple, Nissan GTR. Both of the wing doors were open and Shen was kneeling next to the front tire.

“You think the doors are trick, check this shit out.” Shen flicked the chrome rim, causing it to spin. It caught the sun and reflected off the faces in the crowd like a disco ball.

“Did Special K buy that for you?” Luan asked as she geared up to throw a fit.

“Hell no. I got this with my college fund. I’d rather ride around in this sweet ride than sit around all day in some boring classroom.”

“You seen Joey?” Luan asked.

“Yeah, he’s inside making cocktails.”

Luan went inside and found her new boyfriend in the kitchen using the blender to crush ice. Her aunt Zhin and her cousin Niu stood on either side of him, giggling at something he’d said. Zhin wore a pink, latex dress that hugged her new curves and a pair of matching stilettos. Niu wore a skirt that could double as a handkerchief and a sparkly halter-top that exposed her full breasts and the diamond stud in her navel. It looked to Luan that both ladies had spent some time at the salon based on their long French tipped nails, professionally applied makeup, and the caramel highlights in their long, black hair.

“What the fuck, Joey?” Luan said.

Joey whipped around. “Hey, baby.”

“Don’t you ‘baby’ me. What the fuck is going on in here?”

Niu put a hand on her hip and said, “We was just helping Joey make cocktails for everybody. Chill.”

“Don’t tell me to chill, chink!” Luan said with fury in her eyes.

“Don’t be mad at us,” Zhin said. “Be made at Super Cuts.” She slapped Niu’s hand.

“Oh, it’s on.” Luan ran at her aunt with her new fingernails outstretched, ready to claw out eyes.

Joey grabbed Luan around the waist and carried her, kicking and shrieking, out of the kitchen. “I think someone needs a time out in her bedroom.”

“I’m the only tail Joey’s cock is getting, you slant-eyed skanks!” Luan taunted.

Joey laid Luan on her bed and then stripped his shirt off, revealing his six pack abs. “I hope you’re as much of a fire ball in bed as you were out there.”

Luan unhooked her bikini top, letting her breasts spring free. “I’m gonna rock your world, baby.” She pulled Joey by his waistband until he fell on the bed. She climbed on top of him, fished his cock out of his pants and then sat on it.

“Damn, you’re tight, baby,” Joey said.

“You think that’s tight, check this shit out.” Luan pulled herself off Joey and then got on her hands and knees. “Put it in my ass, then you’ll know tight.”

“Fuck yeah!” Joey got on his knees and slid the tip of his cock into Luan’s ass.

Luan grimaced at the initial pain, but it quickly subsided. She realized that it was probably a good thing she could remember getting fucked in the ass for the first time. It had probably been a painful experience. Luan shoved her hips backward, meeting Joey’s hips as he plunged his entire cock into her asshole.

When Joey and Luan emerged from her room an hour later, the house was empty. He wore an Ed Hardy t-shirt and slacks while she wore a pair of golden heels and a shimmering dress that covered most of her ass as long as she stood at a 90 degree angle.

They found the family and a whole lot of strangers on the deck. The DJ was back, mixing fresh, heart thumping tracks. The hot tub overflowed with taut, tanned bodies. A wild, undulating, mass filled the makeshift dance floor. The women wore sparking tops, tight shorts or microscopic skirts, high heels, flashy jewelry, and tons of makeup. The guys wore t-shirts by Affliction or Ed Hardy, thick gold chains around their necks, and hair that took a half hour to style. A bar had been installed along one wall and was crammed with colorful bottles of alcohol and a bag of white powder.

Joey introduced Luan to cocaine. It was love at first snort.

For the next hour Luan lived on the dance floor, grinding up against anything with a cock. Once her high started to dissipate she’d get another hit of coke and then bounce her way back to the dance floor. Invariably one or both of her tits would pop out of her dress. She’d stuff them back in and get back to grinding. She’d have kept up this pattern, except the coke ran out. Gino had only brought one large baggy and there were a lot of noses at the party.

As she came down from her high Luan looked around for Joey. She finally found him downstairs in Shen’s room double teaming Cathy. He was in back, pounding his cock into her ass while she sucked off Shen. Luan didn’t say a thing. She turned, left the room, only to come back a minute later with a two foot, ornate vase. She smashed it over Cathy’s head.

“What the fuck, Tiara?” Shen said.

“Don’t fuckin’ call me that. I’m The Rack and why were you lettin’ that skank suck on you? She’ll give you a disease or somethin’.”

“She came on to us, baby,” Joey said.

“Baby?” Luan stormed out of the room only to return a moment later with another vase. She threw it at Joey’s head. “I’m sick of you boys. All of you creepin’ around behind my back. You got no commitment. It’s no wonder lesbianism is on the rise in this country.”

“I think we need to get Cathy to the hospital.” Shen pulled up his pants and ran out of the room.

“Serves the bitch right,” Luan said. “So, why don’t you take her to the hospital? You love her so much.”

“I’m too fucked up to drive.” Joey pulled his phone out of his pants. “I’ll call a cab.”

Shen returned a minute later with Kang and Ting-lan, both of whom wobbled slightly, looking like they’d had their share of booze and coke. Ting-lan wore a leopard print dress nearly as skimpy as her daughters. Her rhinestone rabbit bounced in her cleavage and her golden earrings brushed her shoulders. Kang wore a black Speedo and a pair of diamond studs in his ears.

“My vase!” Ting-lan climbed over Cathy to pick up the pieces.

“I’ve had just about enough of your behavior today.” Kang picked Luan up, turned her over, set her on his knee and spanked her. “If you’re going to act like a child then I’ll treat you like one.”

Luan squealed as her father slapped her ass. It stung and sent jolts through her body. She squirmed, grinding against her father’s thigh. When he finished they were both flushed. Kang set her on her feet and then covered his crotch with his hands. Luan’s nipples tented her dress and a musty smell hung in the air.

“I’ll be a good girl for the rest of the night, Daddy.”

“That’s my little girl.” Kang pulled Luan into a hug. She ran her hands over his back, amazed at the firmness of his muscles.

“Cab’s here!” Joey yelled from the other room.

Shen and Kang picked up Cathy’s unconscious body and carried her out of the house with Luan, Joey, Ting-lan and Gino following close behind. They laid her on the back seat of the cab and then Joey climbed into the front seat. The five watched as the cab disappeared into the night.

“I’m going to call the cops if you don’t turn the music down,” Jim Anderson said. The group turned around to see their neighbor standing in his driveway dressed in a bathrobe. “I put up with loud parties coming from that house for years. I won’t stand for it any longer.”

“We’ll play our music just as loud as we want, old man,” Ting-lan said.

“Go home, dude. You’re going to get hurt out here,” Shen said.

“Are you threatening me? That’s it, I’m calling the police.” Jim pulled a cell phone out his pocket.

“Kick his ass, Daddy,” Luan said.

“Go get him, Special K,” Ting-lan added.

Kang strode forward and punched Mr. Anderson in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. He turned, threw both hands into the air and bumped chests with his son. “I guess you’re not the only One Shot here!”

“That was fucking awesome!” Luan threw her arms around Kang and kissed his cheek.

Shen walked over to Mr. Anderson. “I told you to go home.” He helped the man to his feet and then said, “I’d suggest forgetting calling the cops on us tonight and any other night. Next time you might get hit so hard you won’t get up so easy. You feel me?”

Ting-lan slid her arm through Gino’s. As the couple turned to head into the house she said, “My husband is a fucking bad ass. That’s just one of the reasons I love him so much.”

Luan took her father’s hand. As they walked back into the house she made a decision. She was done with boys. She wanted a man, someone who’d treat her right, someone like her Daddy.

“There you are!” Gia said when they entered the house. “What are you doing with this skank?”

“This is my daughter,” Kang said.

“Your daughter?” Gia looked like she was going to vomit. “You’re one sick fuck.” She turned and charged out of the house.

“Wait, let me explain,” Kang said as he ran after her.

When Luan made it upstairs she scanned the deck for a likely mate, her eyes settling on her Uncle Yuan. His muscles rivaled her fathers and he had his salt and pepper hair swept up into a sexy fauxhawk. Since he was married to her father’s sister, Aunt Zhin, and not a blood relation, it wouldn’t really be incest if she fucked him. At least she didn’t think so and that was all that mattered at the moment.

Zhin was in the hot tub, doing shots with a couple local guidos. Yuan was over by the DJ fist pumping to the music. Luan found a pack of cigarettes, grabbed one and sashayed her way to her uncle.

“Got a light, Uncle Yuan?”

Yuan fumbled in his pocket, his eyes glued on Luan’s cleavage. He lit her cigarette and she took a deep, satisfying puff.

“You know, we never really talk. Want to go downstairs and have a chat?”

Yuan grabbed her hand and pulled her to the stairs. “I liked it when you played the piano this afternoon. You make real nice music.”

Luan took the lead and brought her uncle into the living room. “Why don’t we make music together?”

Luan lifted the keyboard cover on her piano, took a drag on her cigarette and then set it on the keys while she pulled off her panties and hiked up her skirt. She picked up her cigarette, took a final drag and then looked for a place to dispose of it. Knowing that her parents would freak if she ground it out on the carpet, she crushed it out on her piano instead. Yuan lifted her up, set her down on the piano keys and then fucked his niece, creating an unholy racket as he did so.