The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

I would like to apologize in advance to anybody who may feel that parts of the following story may be racist. I assure you that it was not meant to be, but was required for the accurate telling of the story.

About a year ago a woman, whose self-description matched Jillian’s, began leaving messages on Compuserve describing in great detail the lifestyle that she had fantasized living for years. She announced that after much consideration she had decided to actually live it and advertised for an “appropriate” Mistress.

After several weeks of advertising, a young woman responded to her who said she “fit the bill” and ordered her to leave her more specific information via private mail.

Neither woman ever posted another message. I assume she found her Mistress. For a long time afterward I thought of her and tried to imagine her in her new lifestyle. The fantasy which she described became the basis for the following story. I hope you like it...

* * *

“Jillian’s Tale”

by: Dr. P

Part 1

The Secret

<Cough!> <Hack!>

“Really, Jillian. You ought to give up that nasty habit. Those cigarettes will be the death of you.”

“I know, Louise. As a matter of fact I’ve actually made an appointment this afternoon with that hypnotist you told me about. This time I’m going to kick the habit for good.”

“Oh marvelous, dear! I’ve never actually been to see him myself, you understand. I just know him socially and thought I’d pass his name on to you, since he does specialize in helping people to kick the habit. Honestly, I don’t really know if I’d be brave enough to let anybody put me ‘under’. Frankly I’d be a little scared that he might tell me to rob a bank or something.”

“Nonsense! A hypnotist can’t make you do something you don’t want to do. He can only reinforce your own desires to do something. Now I suppose if deep inside you really WANTED to rob a bank...”

“Heavens no!” The older woman giggled.

She was visiting at the home of her friend Jillian. Both of their husbands were vice-presidents at a Fortune 500 company based in Greenwich, Connecticut. Jillian was 35 years old. She was a natural blonde and her figure was still quite good, thanks to her hours of aerobics and tennis lessons. Her husband, Frank, was seven years older than her and he’d spoiled her ever since they were married twelve years ago.

Louise and Jillian had met at several company functions and managed to strike up a friendship, even though their husbands were well known to be almost constantly at odds with each other in the boardroom. Jillian welcomed the companionship of the older woman, as it gave her status a boost and helped legitimize her standing in the community as an important person.

Her standing in the community was very important to Jillian because she was constantly trying to shed her middle-class roots and be accepted in the snooty circles in which she now travelled. Jillian was very much driven by pride, and her quest for status often caused her to be insensitive and actually derisive of women whom she felt were now socially beneath her.

They finished their tea and Louise eventually made her goodbye’s and returned home. Jillian saw that she had a couple more hours until her appointment with the hypnotist so she decided to take a leisurely bath before getting ready. She hadn’t told Frank about the appointment, partly because she wanted to surprise him (he’d been chiding her about quitting ever since they were married) and also because she didn’t want to divulge that she had got the appointment through Louise. Frank tolerated her friendship with Louise, but it was clear he wasn’t thrilled by it. Still, as usual, he indulged her by never commenting negatively to her about it.

Jillian walked upstairs to her bedroom. There was a beautiful bathroom adjoining the master bedroom with a sunken Jacuzzi tub. She turned it on and set the temperature to the maximum she felt she could tolerate, then went back into the bedroom to remove her clothes. She kicked off her shoes and stripped out of her blouse and skirt. This left her in a bra, panties, black lace garterbelt, and hose. Jillian didn’t like pantyhose. She preferred the lustful feel of the garterbelt and the way the clips held the sheer hose at the tops of her thighs. She slipped her shoes back on and then stood in front of her full length mirror. She couldn’t help admire her form. She gazed at her reflection as she unclipped and removed her bra. Her hands moved to her nipples and she began massaging them. The massaging quickly turned into twisting and pulling and a small moan escaped her lips. She lowered her hands to the waistband of her French cut panties and slowly lowered them to her ankles. She slipped them off over her shoes and stood up again in front of the mirror. Her right hand went right to her pussy, with its short downy fleece of blonde hair. Her thick pussy lips could be seen right through the fine hairs. Without even realizing it her left hand strayed back to her left nipple.

As she lightly rubbed a single finger up and down her moistening slit, her left hand resumed twisting her nipple. Once again, a small moan escaped her lips, but her finger rubbed against the nub of her clit as she shuddered. Jillian slowly turned sideways and bent just a bit to thrust her breast forward and her ass backwards, like a fashion model. She liked what she saw! All those hours of aerobics were certainly worth the pain. Yes, the pain was well worth it. She turned a little more so that her back was facing the mirror. Her bottom was still thrust out and she now took both hands and began rubbing and then squeezing her small ass. Each bun was round and firm and her long fingers squeezed harder and harder until it actually began to hurt. Frank was one lucky man. She bent over a little more so that her ass was now pointing right at the mirror and gave herself a little slap on her right asscheek. She rotated her hips and moaned a bit louder, then suddenly, as if coming to her senses, she stopped and stood upright. She quickly glanced around the room to reassure herself that she was alone. Of course she was alone. She just felt suddenly embarrassed and it showed in the flush of her face and neck.

Jillian sat down on the end of the bed and removed her hose and garter belt. She stood up and walked slowly into the bathroom. Her right bun still tingled just a bit from that one slap and she realized that her pussy had got even wetter. “Nasty thoughts” she murmured softly to herself and chuckled. “Nasty, Nasty! Let’s save those thoughts for some other time when I don’t have an appointment and can spend a little more time with myself” she thought as she turned off the taps and stepped into the hot water.

She let the hot water swallow her up and she luxuriated as the tension was swept from her body. She lathered herself up and then just laid there, letting the minutes drift by as she indulged herself in another fantasy. She didn’t intend to masturbate but her hand found its way once again to her little nest and shortly thereafter she was rubbing herself furiously as the water sloshed slightly at the surface. Finally she stiffened then sighed and laid her head back down on the edge of the tub. God, but she’d needed that!

She soaked another fifteen minutes then climbed out of the tub and toweled herself dry. A half hour later she was dressed and out the door, headed for her appointment with the hypnotist.

When she arrived at the proper address she found herself entering a tastefully furnished waiting room with a receptionist’s desk. The desk was presently empty and there were no other patients in the waiting room. She was trying to decide what to do next when a distinguished looking gentleman in a suit opened an adjoining door and greeted her warmly.

“Mrs. Dudley?”

“Yes. I have an appointment for 3:00.”

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Dudley. I’m Doctor Kinder. I’m sorry but my secretary called in sick today. Please join me in my office.”

Jillian walked past the doctor and entered his private office. Doctor Kinder looked about 50 years old with salt and pepper hair and a well-trimmed beard and moustache. He had an expensive dark suit on and wore silver-rimmed glasses. He motioned her to a chair in front of his desk and seated himself.

“First of all, Mrs. Dudley, I have to tell you that I am not a medical doctor. I have a PhD in Psychology and I assure you that I have been successfully using hypnosis to help my patients for many years.”

“I understand, Doctor” Jillian smiled. “The fact is that Louise Palmer referred you to me. She said you’d be able to help me to quit smoking. I’ve tried for years and have never been able to stick with it. I’m normally very active, with aerobics and tennis, and smoking is just one nasty habit that I’d give almost anything to break.”

“Yes, yes. I understand. Louise Palmer... hmmm. Yes, Louise and I have met on a number of occasions. A delightful woman... Mrs. Dudley, do you mind if I call you Jillian?”

“Please do.”

“Thank you, Jillian. I want you to feel comfortable with what we’re going to do here. It is essential that you understand the process and are relaxed and receptive. What we’re going to do here is to reinforce your own desires to stop smoking. It’s a filthy disgusting habit and your life will be far better after you’ve quit. This process is nothing to be afraid of. It is a little like sleeping and a little like daydreaming. You will feel very relaxed and safe here.”

“Actually, I do feel pretty comfortable with the whole process, Doctor.”

“See! It’s working already.” The doctor chuckled and smiled warmly. “This process will probably require two sessions. Today I will put you ‘under’, as they say, and reinforce your own already professed desires to stop smoking. I will suggest, for example, that every time you get an urge for a cigarette you will instead get a drink of water. As the nicotine begins to be cleansed from your bloodstream you will find that you will be making fewer and fewer trips to the kitchen sink.... and to the bathroom I might add!”

Jillian chuckled. She was definitely being put at ease by his combination of professional demeanor and good nature.

“After a week you will have to return for another session. This will reinforce and strengthen the original suggestion. For many people that will be enough. For some others we schedule additional follow-up sessions a month apart for six months. After that you should be well on your way to a life free from smoking.”

“That sounds wonderful, Doctor. I’m anxious to start.”

“That’s good, because we already have!”

Doctor Kinder reached behind him and turned a dial on the wall. Immediately the room darkened. Another switch focused a small dot of light right on top of his polished wooden desk.

“Relax, Jillian. This is going to be a very pleasant experience. I want you to look at the light on my desk. Don’t concentrate on it, just relax and try to block out everything else in the room except for that light and the sound of my voice.... Let yourself relax.... Stare at the light and think of yourself as a non-smoker. Imagine yourself on a beach, or on a sailboat. Do you like sailboats, Jillian?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Good. Look at the light and imagine yourself laying back on a beautiful sailboat. There are no clouds and you’re covered with suntan lotion. The sun is warm on your body. You feel better than you’ve ever felt before. You haven’t smoked a cigarette in a year and it’s such a pleasure to be free of the habit. You are relaxed. You’re very content....”

Doctor Kinder talked to Jillian in this manner for a few minutes. It always took a little longer when it was the first time. After this he would be able to put her under much easier and quicker for future session. Eventually he stopped talking and just gazed at her. Her eyes were wide open but she had a distant look. From his experience Doctor Kinder knew she was under. He tested her with a few commands then sat back and sighed.

“You can come in now, Louise.”

“Are you sure she’s under, Henry?”

“I’m positive, Louise. Come on in.”

“Jillian, your friend Louise is here. Isn’t that nice?”

“Yes, doctor. That’s nice.”

“She doesn’t SOUND like she’s under. Are you positive?”

“Yes, yes. I’m sure. You’ve only seen hypnosis on television shows or in movies. People don’t really speak like robots when they’re under. Trust me.”

“Jillian. I want you to take your shoes off and put them under your chair.....good. Now, unbutton your blouse and show your bosom to me and Louise. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. I’m a doctor and Louise is another woman.”

Jillian immediately unbuttoned her blouse from her neck to her waist. She pulled her bra down and displayed a perfect set of tits to the now smiling doctor and his shocked friend.

“Oh my God! She really is under!” Louise put her hands to her face then slowly lowered them and smiled at the doctor.

“Excellent, Henry. Let’s pump the stupid bitch and see what she knows...”

“Jillian,” the doctor said softly, casting a warning glance at Louise, “Tell us about your husband, Frank. We know he’s been hiding something and we’re trying to help him. Surely you know what that is. Does he have any special secrets that might cause him to get in trouble, or cause him a lot of embarrassment if it were found out? Tell us, Jillian, so we can help him.”

“No, Doctor. I don’t know of anything that could get him in trouble. He’s always been an honest man. He doesn’t even cheat on his taxes.”

Louise looked disappointed. Doctor Kinder motioned for her to be patient, then he looked back at Jillian and tried again.

“Surely there must be something, Jillian... What about his sex life? Is it good? Do you expect he ever cheats on you? Does he have any fetishes?”

“No Doctor. He’s always been good to me. Our sex life is... okay, I guess. He doesn’t do anything exciting or unusual.”

The doctor and Louise both looked flustered. Surely there had to be an Achilles heel somewhere. Something they could get to hold over him. Something to put him out of the running for the next Executive Vice President job and thus practically ensure that Louise’s husband would get it.

“How about her, Henry? What’s her secret? Maybe we can find something there that we can use.”

The doctor turned his attention back to Jillian, who was still sitting there with her blouse open and her bra pulled down. She seemed very calm and relaxed.

“Jillian. You’re still relaxed. You’re among friends and perfectly safe. We’re trying to help you. You mentioned that your husband doesn’t do anything ‘exciting’. That your sex life is okay. What do you think about when you’re having sex? When you touch yourself and nobody else is around, what do you think about?”

The doctor licked his lips slightly and leaned forward. He made sure the tape recorder was on so he wouldn’t miss anything.

Jillian wet her own lips, and began to speak:

“When I touch myself I like to imagine that I’m tied up and it’s actually someone else’s hands. Usually a woman.”

Louise stifled a gasp and gulped. She motioned for the doctor to continue. This was more than she’d expected.

“Go on, Jillian. How are you tied up and what is being done to you.”

“Lots of things. I’m usually naked. Sometimes I’m tied but other times they won’t tie me. They want to do things to me and I have to stay still or be punished.”

“Who are ‘they’, Jillian?”

My Mistresses. Sometimes there’s only one of them but usually there are three or four. Sometimes there are a lot of them. They’re all young. Teenagers, but tough. And they’re black. They laugh at me and make me do terrible things to myself.”

“Why do they do that, Jillian.”

“Because they know I want it. That’s the most humiliating part. They know I want it and they love giving it to me.”

“Giving you what, Jillian? Go on...”

“The humiliation. That’s the big turn-on. Here I am, a successful woman. Thirty-five years old and rich. I can have anything I want but what I really want is for these young girls, this ‘gang’, to OWN me.”

“You want them to own you?”

“Yes, that’s right. They’re tough and they’re mean. They’re from the streets, see? And they own me. I’ve become their slave. They’ve got something on me, something so bad that I can’t say no to them. But I really don’t want to say no to them. I love it when they make me crawl on my hands and knees. They slap my ass, sometimes using their hands, sometimes using a belt. They make me rub myself a lot while they laugh and take pictures. They let some of their other friends use me, too. There’s no way I can get out. They own me and they love to humiliate me. I’m ashamed all the time, but I’m also turned on.... They keep me hot all the time because they can control me better that way. I do a lot of begging and they seem to love that. They spank me every day, and use me for their initiation of new girls into the gang.”

Jillian paused and the room was quiet.

Doctor Kinder and Louise just looked at each other in shock. Louise had hoped to dig up some dirt on either Jillian or Frank, but this was much more than she bargained for. She stared at her ‘friend’ Jillian and suddenly she started to smile. Maybe there was a way to use this to her advantage.

“That’s good for now, Henry. I’ve got an idea but I’ll need some time to set it up. Tell her she has to come back in a week and we’ll take it from there.”

Doctor Kinder sat there with an erection, staring at the beautiful woman with the short blonde hair who was sitting in his office with her breasts exposed. Her story had certainly aroused him.

“Thank you, Jillian. You’ve been most helpful. You can cover yourself up now and put your shoes back on.”

At the doctor’s signal Louise got up and returned to her hiding place in the next room.

As Jillian was rebuttoning her blouse the doctor continued:

“Jillian...

“Yes, Doctor”.

“Jillian, I’m going to wake you up in a few moments. You will remember NOTHING of our conversation here this afternoon. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“When you awake you will feel very relaxed and refreshed, as if you had just had a lovely nap. You will be full of energy and happy. You will remember nothing of our conversation, but next week you will very much want to come back to continue our session.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“One other thing, Jillian. You will not have any desire to smoke cigarettes. The thought of lighting one up will disgust you. The smell of the smoke will make you nauseous. Whenever you feel the urge to have a cigarette you will instead have a glass of water. Now, wake up Jillian.”

Jillian blinked her eyes and smiled.

“Did you do it, Doctor? Is it over? I feel a little funny, like I just slept but I don’t remember dreaming.”

“Yes, it’s over Jillian. It was that simple! How do you feel?”

“Actually I feel wonderful, Doctor! It’s worth the visit just to go away feeling this good. May I have a glass of water?”

“Certainly Jillian.” Doctor Kinder poured her a glass from the pitcher on his desk. As he handed her the glass she looked at it, then up at him.

“Has it started, Doctor? Is this why I’m suddenly thirsty?”

Doctor Kinder just smiled and chuckled. “We all have our secrets, my dear. I’d like you to come back in again next week. Is Wednesday at 3:00 good for you?”

“Fine Doctor. I’m looking forward to it! Thank you ever so much.”

“I too will look forward to our next session Jillian. Good luck, and have a nice week.”

Jillian got up and walked out of the office. Doctor Kinder couldn’t help but stare at her lovely ass and long legs as they moved under her skirt. He really couldn’t wait till next week!”